Thompson Toyota

122 W Swamp Road ,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Thompson Toyota Info
About Thompson Toyota

Come visit Thompson Toyota in Doylestown, PA, to get first-class customer service, exclusive benefits and shop our stellar Toyota vehicles. Experience the Thompson Difference today and see why customers have raved about our business since 1969!

About Thompson Toyota

Ckneves
6/26/2016

"Outstanding experience!!"

From the first contact with our salesman, Tim Earles, to tje delivery of our new Prius, we had an excellent experience. We have bought many cars at Thompson over the past 25 years (all good experiences); Tim demonstrated knowledge of his cars and could answer every question we had. Moreover, he listened to our needs and helped us find the vehicle that was the best fit. He was friendly, consciencious, and diligent. It was far and away the most pleasant experience wehave had in purchasing a new car. Tim is clearly ideally suited to his profession and is a great asset to Thompson!

Sebasitan H.
6/22/2016

"Shattered all expectations!"

Thompson Toyota has been an amazing experience. They were my first stop when looking for a new car, and outperformed every other place I visited in terms of knowledge, hospitality, and responsiveness. I had the pleasure to meet Tim Earles, who helped me through every step of the way, answered all of my emails and phone calls immediately, and he was able to assure me that my first new car would be perfect for what I wanted. I couldn't be more happy with the services he and Thompson Toyota provided me. A week after my purchase I had a minor display error that went away by restarting the car. I immediately called Tim, and he told me bring it in. He was there to meet me when and reassure me that it would be solved. I cannot express the volumes that that spoke for his character. Getting a loaner car was a breeze, and getting my car back was even easier. This dealership went above and beyond all expectations and other dealership experiences that I've seen. I would recommend them to anyone, and I will absolutely be back for my next new car.

Pleased Pilot
4/29/2016

"Outstanding in Every Way"

In November 2015 I decided to lease a mid-size SUV. After doing a search on-line, Honda, Subaru, and Toyota were the ones I wanted to look at. For no apparent reason I went to Honda and Subaru first, and wasn't too impressed with anything, showroom, product or staff. What a difference when I walked into the beautiful Thompson Toyota showroom and was met at the door by sales and leasing consultant Tim Earles! He is the kind of person you take an immediate liking to as I did. In my 80 years I have purchased numerous vehicles, and I must say that he is the best example of his profession that I have experienced. I knew within a mater of minutes that I most likely would be doing business with him. Throughout the whole transaction process I was similarly impressed with the staff that I met. After the leasing Tim was always helpful and patient with questions I had in the operation of some of the vehicles systems. When after a few months I took the vehicle in for a scheduled service, I continued to be amazed and impressed. When this lease has run its course in about 30 months, I am already planning on sticking with this dealership.

May 03, 2016

Thank you so much for writing about your experience with our dealership and with Tim! We think he's pretty great too. We hope you're enjoying your vehicle - welcome to the Thompson family!

Steve W.
3/05/2016

"Great dealership and vehicle"

The entire buying experience was simple and straight forward. Tim couldn't have been more friendly, professional, and accommodating. Management team of Steve and Mat were also very easy to deal with. The preparation on the Highlander was fitting for the quality of this great SUV. This is my third Toyota purchase in the last 8 years and the first time I will want to return to the selling dealer for another purchase. My previous experiences closer to home did not necessitate going back to my previous dealers. Going an extra 30 minutes from home was worth the trip!

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, Steve! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Tim. We'll be ready for you when you feel it's time to purchase another Toyota!

AFCSlav
1/19/2016

"Buying first car was a breeze thanks to Adam"

This was my first time buying a car, so I did all my research and made sure to go into the dealership prepared, but there was a lot I still didn't know. From the get go, Adam Rosenthal was a huge help, from the test drive down to the last minute of the sale. He was very knowledgeable about the car I wanted and worked with me to make sure I was getting the right car at the right price. He even stayed an hour past closing to make sure I left with the car I wanted. He was extremely professional and handled all my concerns as well as his own in a proper manner. Would highly recommend that anyone who buys from Thompson go to Adam. Great all around first car-buying experience thanks to him.

Adam Rosenthal

C&mpocceschi
1/04/2016

"A difficult process made very easy and entertaining as well!"

My husband and I started looking for a minivan over 6 months ago and had difficulties dealing with several other dealers/makers. We actually gave up and put it on hold because of the frustration we encountered. Then, we were connected with Tim Earles as our salesman, and our experience was completely different. Not only was Tim knowledgeable about the Sienna, he was honest and straightforward with the details and negotiations, and had a great sense of humor that helped get us through the process. With regards to the dealership, Thompson is over an hour from our home, but because of their dedication to their customers, the state of the art facilities and the overall experience, we will continue to have our car serviced there. Our finance person was awesome too! Straightforward and great to work with. Thank you Tim and Thompson Toyota for making this process easier and fun at the same time!

I cannot remember the name of our finance person.

January 06, 2016

C & M: Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of your experience! We pride ourselves on making every customer feel comfortable and confident, and we're so happy that your experience with Thompson Toyota was positive and successful not only during your purchase, but during your service appointments, as well. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Tim, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Schadow122
11/29/2015

"Thanks Tim!"

I wasn't too sure of what my next move would be in a vehicle but Tim made my choice rather easy. We are now driving a Highlander and love it! Thanks Tim for your help, knowledge, and advice on my first Toyota purchase. Tim is easily one of the nicest guys out there and I look forward to hearing from and seeing him in the future. Thanks!

December 03, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We're so glad that your experience was not only positive, but successful too! We'll be sure to pass along your kind comments to Tim, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy the Highlander!

primoisca
9/24/2015

"Professional, easy and fun experience!"

When my lease was up on my current Highlander I was not sure what the best option would be for me. Should I buy? Lease a Highlander again? Lease a different car? I had lots of questions and concerns and having never leased before I was a little nervous about the whole process. I contacted Tim Earles at Thompson who had sold us our car previously. Tim addressed all of my questions and concerns, presented many different options for me to consider, made sure that we landed on the best option for me with a payment I was comfortable with and in the end I could not be happier with the result. As we test drove a 2015 Highlander, it was clear Tim was extremely knowledgeable about Toyota, the car itself and all of its features and he easily answered any and all questions I had. His attention to detail, professional manner, communication skills and diligence made the whole car buying process easy and he ultimately was able to get me the exact car I wanted, with a payment I could afford. I highly recommend Thompson and especially Tim Earles for a truly fun, simple and satisfying car buying experience.

September 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We are thrilled to hear that Tim was able to help you out with your new Highlander. We hope you're enjoying it!

SueC
9/12/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Thompson Toyota is the nicest car dealership I've ever been to. Modern,neat,and clean. Very well organized. Our car buying experience with Tim Earles was great. Tim is very knowledgable and took the time to explain every aspect of the car. We were very impressed.

September 15, 2015

Sue, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Welcome to the Thompson family!

Tahoe girl
9/02/2015

"Modern, efficient, professional, pleasant!"

Love going here. Have a few Toyotas and now a Chevy so I'm going to miss this place. Accomodating, clean, fast. They are easy to book service or even walk in. The updated service center is great. Coffee, restrooms, tvs, work space while waiting are huge benefits to me. Staff are great and informative.

Brenda, Joanne

September 08, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback! We certainly hope to see you back with a Toyota in the future.

Reviews of Tim Earles