Thompson Toyota

122 W Swamp Road , Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901 Closed 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Tim Earles, Sales Consultant, Thompson Toyota

John Kelley

Frank Nocero, Sales Consultant, Thompson Toyota

Frank Nocero

February 18, 2017

"Great people to deal with"

- Carol

I have bought several cars from Thompson,everyone has been friendly, not pushy,nice to do business with. I was totally impressed with the fact that the sales person,Walt, knew my name when I walked into the showroom. I had purchased my car 5 years ago! Everything was explained clearly. Matt in finances explained in detail the warranties. The service department keeps me coming back. It's easy to work around my work schedule, and the fact I can get a loaner if my car is kept for a day is a big plus! The express service is wonderful. I can get the oil changed when it's convenient for me. I would most definitely recommend Thompson's.

October 11, 2016

"New car purchases"

- Mcris310

I have bought 2 cars from Thompson and everyone from the sales to service team have been nothing less than stellar. I highly recommend this dealership!

September 25, 2016

""Very Positive Experience!""

- T Buzitsky

We went to Thompson to look into purchasing a Rav 4. The sales consultant who introduced himself to us was Tim Earles. Right from the very beginning, Tim was friendly, very personable and genuinely seemed interested in helping us. He asked us questions about what features we would be most interested in and was a great listener! He suggested the Rav 4 XLE and we took one for a test drive. It was exactly what we were looking for! Tim took a lot of time explaining all of the safety features and technology that the Rav 4 offers. He was extremely knowledgeable! We never felt pressured or hurried to make a decision. Once we decided on the XLE, which didn't take long because we loved it, the rest of the process of finalizing the deal was extremely positive. We felt very comfortable with Tim! We trusted him and he honestly made the experience fun! This is the fourth new Toyota we have purchased from Thompson's and we never have had a bad experience. We have always taken our vehicles there for service and routine maintenance. We can't say enough good things about the service department. We have always felt that customer service and satisfaction is a priority at Thompson. Thank you Tim! We are enjoying and having fun driving our Rav 4. So grateful to you for making that happen. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

New 2016 Toyota Tundra, $43823