Thompson Toyota

122 W Swamp Road ,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Thompson Toyota Info
About Thompson Toyota

Come visit Thompson Toyota in Doylestown, PA, to get first-class customer service, exclusive benefits and shop our stellar Toyota vehicles. Experience the Thompson Difference today and see why customers have raved about our business since 1969!

About Thompson Toyota

HighlanderGeorgulis
8/15/2016

"Great experience, great car"

We went in to look at a used Honda Pilot back in March of 2016 (sorry this review is late!). Our salesman was Tim Earles, who was highly recommended from a friend. We would not have thought to go to Thompson without this recommendation (we thought we wanted a Pilot and didn't put thought into any other SUVs). Tim was fantastic from the very beginning. We went for a test drive in the Pilot and there was something we weren't crazy over - he didn't pressure us, just accepted that we didn't like it and then waited for us to suggest what we wanted next. We didn't want to just leave - Toyota is such a great brand, why were we only interested in Honda?! So we asked to look at used Highlanders. We ended up really liking one, but went home to think about it. The next morning we decided we wanted a new Highlander, so I called up Tim and let him know. Not once had Tim ever tried to push a new Highlander on us. He let us lead and only make decisions we were extremely comfortable with. So, the following day or two he guided us through the purchase of a new Highlander that was only about $2k more than the used one we had been interested in. We highly recommend Tim as a salesman. We have already talked about going back for all future SUVs and would go to Tim first. Quality of SUV... better than we expected by a long shot. We bought a beige interior, something that made me nervous, and it's been upholding very well. Stains come right off and even our toddler hasn't been able to stain it. We love how it rides, and the gas mileage is better than the Pilot. AWD, third row of seats, not sure what more you can ask for. Won't ever look for another dealer. The price was better than we expected as well (of course it depends on the package you want). Service... every time we've taken it in (only once or twice for regular maintenance), it has been a joyful experience. My husband brings work and sits in the awesome waiting area. You feel like a client here, not a customer. Car has been in perfect condition after all work. My husband loves that they wash your car after all service.

August 22, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with Tim and our dealership. Enjoy your Highlander and welcome to the Thompson family!

cavecc.bills@gmail.com
7/26/2016

"Issue with passenger visor (camry hybrid '08)"

First, Thompson Toyota is a unique place as it is modernized with extensive free WIFI \ monitors to know your status / TVs / free coffee,water,food. But to partially fund these nice elaborate expenses for customer waiting area, etc., they charge top dollar on services. One recent meeting: a defective passenger visor (cheap plastic type) that was deemed 'defective' and given extended warranty coverage for free (7 year after purchase date). I thought Thompson toyota replaced it along with my drivers side visor back in 2014 but did not. So now, my passenger visor needed to be replaced for same 'defective' issue and I am out of pocket $95! (and that includes a discount from the $110!)! Toyota has not budged for reversing the cost to me (reimbursing) even though they potentially botched doing it in 2014

Jim ??

July 27, 2016

We apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred during your most recent visit. We reviewed your records and found that the entire visor assembly was replaced in July of 2014, as outlined by Toyota. At your most recent visit, we replaced the entire visor assembly again - this time at a discounted price, as you were unfortunately out of the warranty extension period. Please feel free to contact me at 215-489-0100 x2128 with any further questions. Sincerely, Steve Zdunczyk

camry xse shopper
7/01/2016

"Stay away from these jokers"

We put our car request in thru truecar, they posted the exact vehicle we wanted. In subsequent contact, we arranged a test drive. They promised to have the vehicle in front for us to test drive. Next day when we came in...oh there was a mistake/miscommunication, the vehicle we promised to have here for you to see is not here, how about they show some other cars they had. Foolishly we agreed to look at the other cars and do test drives since we were already there. Their inventory is minuscule. The vehicle we ultimately wanted, a v6 xse, black/black was not available, in fact not even a v4 was present. They promised to get us the exact vehicle we wanted, we negotiated the price, they even had us sign off on an order purchase form (which were not countersigned by them nor had any vin # listed).. They gave us a printout of the car we half thought we had already purchased...half a week later, still no car, the Toyota rebate had expired and the only car they did find had a complete different and unacceptable interior color. Basically these guys were selling us a car they didn't have, wasting our time with their stupid hard sell tactics and penny ante b.s.

Joe Spallone, Kevin Hamilton, Steve Tagye

July 27, 2016

camry xse shopper - We would like to speak with you about your experience and have left several messages on your voicemail. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at 215-345-9460 x2153.

Ckneves
6/26/2016

"Outstanding experience!!"

From the first contact with our salesman, Tim Earles, to tje delivery of our new Prius, we had an excellent experience. We have bought many cars at Thompson over the past 25 years (all good experiences); Tim demonstrated knowledge of his cars and could answer every question we had. Moreover, he listened to our needs and helped us find the vehicle that was the best fit. He was friendly, consciencious, and diligent. It was far and away the most pleasant experience wehave had in purchasing a new car. Tim is clearly ideally suited to his profession and is a great asset to Thompson!

August 01, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Tim - and for your loyalty to Thompson. We hope you're enjoying your new Prius!

Sebasitan H.
6/22/2016

"Shattered all expectations!"

Thompson Toyota has been an amazing experience. They were my first stop when looking for a new car, and outperformed every other place I visited in terms of knowledge, hospitality, and responsiveness. I had the pleasure to meet Tim Earles, who helped me through every step of the way, answered all of my emails and phone calls immediately, and he was able to assure me that my first new car would be perfect for what I wanted. I couldn't be more happy with the services he and Thompson Toyota provided me. A week after my purchase I had a minor display error that went away by restarting the car. I immediately called Tim, and he told me bring it in. He was there to meet me when and reassure me that it would be solved. I cannot express the volumes that that spoke for his character. Getting a loaner car was a breeze, and getting my car back was even easier. This dealership went above and beyond all expectations and other dealership experiences that I've seen. I would recommend them to anyone, and I will absolutely be back for my next new car.

August 01, 2016

Sebastian - we are so happy to hear about your experience here. Tim is an integral part of our team and we're thrilled that he was able to help you find the right vehicle. Welcome to the Thompson family!

Pleased Pilot
4/29/2016

"Outstanding in Every Way"

In November 2015 I decided to lease a mid-size SUV. After doing a search on-line, Honda, Subaru, and Toyota were the ones I wanted to look at. For no apparent reason I went to Honda and Subaru first, and wasn't too impressed with anything, showroom, product or staff. What a difference when I walked into the beautiful Thompson Toyota showroom and was met at the door by sales and leasing consultant Tim Earles! He is the kind of person you take an immediate liking to as I did. In my 80 years I have purchased numerous vehicles, and I must say that he is the best example of his profession that I have experienced. I knew within a mater of minutes that I most likely would be doing business with him. Throughout the whole transaction process I was similarly impressed with the staff that I met. After the leasing Tim was always helpful and patient with questions I had in the operation of some of the vehicles systems. When after a few months I took the vehicle in for a scheduled service, I continued to be amazed and impressed. When this lease has run its course in about 30 months, I am already planning on sticking with this dealership.

May 03, 2016

Thank you so much for writing about your experience with our dealership and with Tim! We think he's pretty great too. We hope you're enjoying your vehicle - welcome to the Thompson family!

Steve W.
3/05/2016

"Great dealership and vehicle"

The entire buying experience was simple and straight forward. Tim couldn't have been more friendly, professional, and accommodating. Management team of Steve and Mat were also very easy to deal with. The preparation on the Highlander was fitting for the quality of this great SUV. This is my third Toyota purchase in the last 8 years and the first time I will want to return to the selling dealer for another purchase. My previous experiences closer to home did not necessitate going back to my previous dealers. Going an extra 30 minutes from home was worth the trip!

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, Steve! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Tim. We'll be ready for you when you feel it's time to purchase another Toyota!

AFCSlav
1/19/2016

"Buying first car was a breeze thanks to Adam"

This was my first time buying a car, so I did all my research and made sure to go into the dealership prepared, but there was a lot I still didn't know. From the get go, Adam Rosenthal was a huge help, from the test drive down to the last minute of the sale. He was very knowledgeable about the car I wanted and worked with me to make sure I was getting the right car at the right price. He even stayed an hour past closing to make sure I left with the car I wanted. He was extremely professional and handled all my concerns as well as his own in a proper manner. Would highly recommend that anyone who buys from Thompson go to Adam. Great all around first car-buying experience thanks to him.

Adam Rosenthal

C&mpocceschi
1/04/2016

"A difficult process made very easy and entertaining as well!"

My husband and I started looking for a minivan over 6 months ago and had difficulties dealing with several other dealers/makers. We actually gave up and put it on hold because of the frustration we encountered. Then, we were connected with Tim Earles as our salesman, and our experience was completely different. Not only was Tim knowledgeable about the Sienna, he was honest and straightforward with the details and negotiations, and had a great sense of humor that helped get us through the process. With regards to the dealership, Thompson is over an hour from our home, but because of their dedication to their customers, the state of the art facilities and the overall experience, we will continue to have our car serviced there. Our finance person was awesome too! Straightforward and great to work with. Thank you Tim and Thompson Toyota for making this process easier and fun at the same time!

I cannot remember the name of our finance person.

January 06, 2016

C & M: Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of your experience! We pride ourselves on making every customer feel comfortable and confident, and we're so happy that your experience with Thompson Toyota was positive and successful not only during your purchase, but during your service appointments, as well. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Tim, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Schadow122
11/29/2015

"Thanks Tim!"

I wasn't too sure of what my next move would be in a vehicle but Tim made my choice rather easy. We are now driving a Highlander and love it! Thanks Tim for your help, knowledge, and advice on my first Toyota purchase. Tim is easily one of the nicest guys out there and I look forward to hearing from and seeing him in the future. Thanks!

December 03, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We're so glad that your experience was not only positive, but successful too! We'll be sure to pass along your kind comments to Tim, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy the Highlander!

Reviews of Tim Earles