Thompson Toyota

122 W Swamp Road ,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Thompson Toyota Info
About Thompson Toyota

Since 1969, our success at The Thompson Organization has been built upon our commitment to customer service and excellence. Jack Thompson opened the first local Toyota dealership in 1969, and with hard work and perseverance, additional dealerships were acquired: BMW in 1986, Lexus in 1989, Scion in 2004, and Volkswagen, Porsche and Audi in 2010.

About Thompson Toyota

AFCSlav
1/19/2016

"Buying first car was a breeze thanks to Adam"

This was my first time buying a car, so I did all my research and made sure to go into the dealership prepared, but there was a lot I still didn't know. From the get go, Adam Rosenthal was a huge help, from the test drive down to the last minute of the sale. He was very knowledgeable about the car I wanted and worked with me to make sure I was getting the right car at the right price. He even stayed an hour past closing to make sure I left with the car I wanted. He was extremely professional and handled all my concerns as well as his own in a proper manner. Would highly recommend that anyone who buys from Thompson go to Adam. Great all around first car-buying experience thanks to him.

Adam Rosenthal

C&mpocceschi
1/04/2016

"A difficult process made very easy and entertaining as well!"

My husband and I started looking for a minivan over 6 months ago and had difficulties dealing with several other dealers/makers. We actually gave up and put it on hold because of the frustration we encountered. Then, we were connected with Tim Earles as our salesman, and our experience was completely different. Not only was Tim knowledgeable about the Sienna, he was honest and straightforward with the details and negotiations, and had a great sense of humor that helped get us through the process. With regards to the dealership, Thompson is over an hour from our home, but because of their dedication to their customers, the state of the art facilities and the overall experience, we will continue to have our car serviced there. Our finance person was awesome too! Straightforward and great to work with. Thank you Tim and Thompson Toyota for making this process easier and fun at the same time!

I cannot remember the name of our finance person.

January 06, 2016

C & M: Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of your experience! We pride ourselves on making every customer feel comfortable and confident, and we're so happy that your experience with Thompson Toyota was positive and successful not only during your purchase, but during your service appointments, as well. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Tim, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Schadow122
11/29/2015

"Thanks Tim!"

I wasn't too sure of what my next move would be in a vehicle but Tim made my choice rather easy. We are now driving a Highlander and love it! Thanks Tim for your help, knowledge, and advice on my first Toyota purchase. Tim is easily one of the nicest guys out there and I look forward to hearing from and seeing him in the future. Thanks!

December 03, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We're so glad that your experience was not only positive, but successful too! We'll be sure to pass along your kind comments to Tim, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy the Highlander!

primoisca
9/24/2015

"Professional, easy and fun experience!"

When my lease was up on my current Highlander I was not sure what the best option would be for me. Should I buy? Lease a Highlander again? Lease a different car? I had lots of questions and concerns and having never leased before I was a little nervous about the whole process. I contacted Tim Earles at Thompson who had sold us our car previously. Tim addressed all of my questions and concerns, presented many different options for me to consider, made sure that we landed on the best option for me with a payment I was comfortable with and in the end I could not be happier with the result. As we test drove a 2015 Highlander, it was clear Tim was extremely knowledgeable about Toyota, the car itself and all of its features and he easily answered any and all questions I had. His attention to detail, professional manner, communication skills and diligence made the whole car buying process easy and he ultimately was able to get me the exact car I wanted, with a payment I could afford. I highly recommend Thompson and especially Tim Earles for a truly fun, simple and satisfying car buying experience.

September 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We are thrilled to hear that Tim was able to help you out with your new Highlander. We hope you're enjoying it!

SueC
9/12/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Thompson Toyota is the nicest car dealership I've ever been to. Modern,neat,and clean. Very well organized. Our car buying experience with Tim Earles was great. Tim is very knowledgable and took the time to explain every aspect of the car. We were very impressed.

September 15, 2015

Sue, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Welcome to the Thompson family!

Tahoe girl
9/02/2015

"Modern, efficient, professional, pleasant!"

Love going here. Have a few Toyotas and now a Chevy so I'm going to miss this place. Accomodating, clean, fast. They are easy to book service or even walk in. The updated service center is great. Coffee, restrooms, tvs, work space while waiting are huge benefits to me. Staff are great and informative.

Brenda, Joanne

September 08, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback! We certainly hope to see you back with a Toyota in the future.

Bill Tacoma 15
8/12/2015

""Best car buying experience""

Coming to the end of a lease, I wanted to purchase a new Tacoma. I had planned to use an Auto Buying program and had actually received a quote. My wife had to take one of our other Toyota's to the dealership for service and she asked me if I wanted to meet her there and look at the Tacomas. Tim was our salesman and was awesome. He worked for us to get a deal on a Tacoma that was equal to the deal we would have gotten through the Auto Buying Program. Additionally, his customer service was outstanding. No pressure, he walked through all the options so that when I left the dealership in my new Tacoma all the features were set up and I felt totally comfortable with the vehicle. My wife and I agreed that it was the easiest car buying experience we had ever encountered. Thanks, Tim!

August 17, 2015

Bill, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We are happy to hear that Tim was able to help get you into a new Toyota, and that you were pleased with his customer service. We hope you are enjoying your new Tacoma!

Dawn1234
7/27/2015

"Extraordinary!! Fabulous!!"

How lucky was I that Tim Earles was my sales consultant when I came in to purchase a new Toyota. He was fabulous and so knowledgeable about your products and answered my questions before I could even ask them! I truly love my Hybrid Avalon. Thanks Tim!!

July 28, 2015

Dawn, thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We are so happy to hear that you were able to work with Tim and that he was able to answer all of your questions. Enjoy your Avalon!

jebdogdaddy
7/27/2015

"Out the door in one afternoon"

My elderly Volvo died on the way home from work last week. Tim Earles got me into a Camry LE with an incredibly good lease deal. In the next three years, I will have to pay for exactly one oil change and, meanwhile, I'll have a payment under $200. Tim really knows the products very well and the finance and auto detailing departments had me out the door in a very reasonable amount of time in a brand new car. Tim really knows the technology systems well and taught me how to synch my phone with the car (and was about to give a past customer a refresher on her nav system). This is my second excellent experience with Tim and Thompson.

July 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Tim and our dealership! We're thrilled to hear that everything went well and hope you are enjoying your Camry!

Reb_Dietrich
6/25/2015

"Thanks for the FJ!"

I just purchased a FJ Cruiser (after weeks of searching for the right one), Alex made the whole process simple and painless! He even stayed late since we were running behind because of traffic. The whole staff was super friendly. Definitely go see Alex if you are shopping at Thompson! (Ps, I may even have left a Taylor Swift cd in my old car!) :) Thanks again for everything! I loove my FJ!

Alex Neri

June 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We are so happy to hear that Alex was able to help you find the perfect FJ. We hope you're enjoying it!

Reviews of Tim Earles