Thompson Toyota

Walter McGinty

February 27, 2017

"Excellent and Pleasant."

- Ray Mattern

Excellent. Friendly. Professional. No hassle. Salesman understood exactly what I wanted, and the staff proceeded to completely satsfy my expressed preferences. Tom Messina and NatHan Clouded were excellent.

February 18, 2017

"Great people to deal with"

- Carol

I have bought several cars from Thompson,everyone has been friendly, not pushy,nice to do business with. I was totally impressed with the fact that the sales person,Walt, knew my name when I walked into the showroom. I had purchased my car 5 years ago! Everything was explained clearly. Matt in finances explained in detail the warranties. The service department keeps me coming back. It's easy to work around my work schedule, and the fact I can get a loaner if my car is kept for a day is a big plus! The express service is wonderful. I can get the oil changed when it's convenient for me. I would most definitely recommend Thompson's.

October 11, 2016

"New car purchases"

- Mcris310

I have bought 2 cars from Thompson and everyone from the sales to service team have been nothing less than stellar. I highly recommend this dealership!

New 2016 Toyota Tundra, $43823