Thompson Toyota

122 W Swamp Road ,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Thompson Toyota Info
About Thompson Toyota

Since 1969, our success at The Thompson Organization has been built upon our commitment to customer service and excellence. Jack Thompson opened the first local Toyota dealership in 1969, and with hard work and perseverance, additional dealerships were acquired: BMW in 1986, Lexus in 1989, Scion in 2004, and Volkswagen, Porsche and Audi in 2010.

About Thompson Toyota

Reb_Dietrich
6/25/2015

"Thanks for the FJ!"

I just purchased a FJ Cruiser (after weeks of searching for the right one), Alex made the whole process simple and painless! He even stayed late since we were running behind because of traffic. The whole staff was super friendly. Definitely go see Alex if you are shopping at Thompson! (Ps, I may even have left a Taylor Swift cd in my old car!) :) Thanks again for everything! I loove my FJ!

Alex Neri

June 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We are so happy to hear that Alex was able to help you find the perfect FJ. We hope you're enjoying it!

Patty C.
5/26/2015

"My Best Car-buying Experience!"

It was time to replace my 14 year old Toyota Corolla, so I decided upon a Prius. I went to Thompson (as we have done for 32 years!) with my AAA Buyer's Certificate in hand. I met with a Sales Consultant, Tim Earles. Tim went over a lot of the features in the car and I test drove the Prius 2. We went back to the dealership to talk. I really wanted some of the features that were not available on the Prius 2. Throughout this process Tim listened politely, answered questions, gave me information as needed and did not try to sway me either way. I did not feel pressured in any way. The next day I contacted Tim (on his day off) and asked about test driving a Prius 4 on the following day. My schedule changed and I asked Tim about trying the car on the evening of his day off. He had already gotten a Prius 4 on-site for me to drive and we drove it that night. The next day I purchased the car. Tim set up a lot of the Audio and Navigation apps for me and went over features on the car with me again. He was very patient and told me I could call with any questions! I have called already and stopped in with a question. Tim helped me immediately. My son wanted to replace his Yaris and I told him to go and ask for Tim. My son purchased a new Corolla the same week!

May 27, 2015

Patty, thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear of your (and your son's!) experience with Tim and our dealership. We hope you are enjoying your Prius and thank you again for spreading the word about Thompson!

John G
5/01/2015

"Great Experience with purchase of new Toyota Camry"

My wife and I just purchased a new 2015 Camry this past week. Being in our early 60's, it's needless to say we have purchased/leased quite a few cars over the years. We can honestly say that working with Tim Earles thru this purchase has been our best experience. From the first time we walked into the dealership, until we finally took possession, Tim attended to all our needs; answering all questions, explaining the car in great detail, treating us with the utmost respect. I will recommend to anyone looking to purchase a car, to see Tim. When purchasing a new car, of course you have to like the car, but for me how you are treated by the salesperson and your comfort with the dealership is just as important. Because of the positive experience with Thompson Toyota and Tim Earles, we will return for our next car purchase. Great job Tim.

May 04, 2015

John, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy to hear that Tim was able to give you your best car-buying experience yet! Enjoy your new Camry!

Michael
3/26/2015

"Listened To Our Needs And Met Them. Excellent!"

It came time for me to replace my aging vehicle and we went to Thompson to check out Toyota. My wife and I heard that they have great gas mileage and are solid vehicles. But I had concerns. I met with Tim Earles and he listened to our needs. It was sort of funny as he showed me a Camry, we test drove it and learned about its features. Then, he showed us other vehicles, other colors, other models, talked to us about the differences, the expenses, the comfort for me as this would be my car, and the price. In the end, however, we went with that first car he showed us. That showed me he listened to what we were asking for and showed professional patience to allow us to make an informed decision. These two qualities made the experience exceptional. We left with that Camry and we are so thankful to Tim for educating us on the details, the expenses and, of course, the vehicles. He is knowledgeable, helpful and informative, and we plan to revisit Tim when my wife needs a car later this year. Thank you very much and I highly recommend Tim!

April 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, Michael! We are thrilled to hear that Tim was able to find a car that met your needs so perfectly. We hope you're enjoying your Camry!

AB88
3/16/2015

"Goodbye old RAV4 hello new"

My lease was up at the end of the month, so I decided to stop in and see my options. Right away I was greeted by Tim Earles who was very friendly and knowledgeable about all the features in the new RAV4 I was looking at. I was hesitant at first because I LOVED my 2012 RAV4, but after thinking it over I'm very happy with the new one. The customer service was great, thank you again Thompson Toyota and Tim Earles for another great lease!

March 17, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with Tim and that you are loving your new RAV. Enjoy!

Michelle Tobia Stephen Crow
3/06/2015

"Great Experience"

My wife and I bought a 2015 Toyota Highlander from Thompson Toyota. Tim Earles took the time to talk us through the purchase, and addressed all our requests and concerns, and gave us a very good price. He is unbelievably knowledgeable about the cars, and even spent time walking us through all the car's features and functionality when we picked it up. The facility and service center is wonderful. We would definitely recommend Tim for anyone looking for a great experience when buying a new car.

March 09, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Tim! We are so happy to hear that he took such good care of you... enjoy your new Highlander!

carl
1/28/2015

"Leasing a new Camry."

My Wife and I leased a new 2015 Camry. As I was inquiring about the new Camry, Tim Earles was our sales consultant and was very informative throughout the sales process and answered all of our questions. We took the car for a test drive two separate times, once with me and one time with my wife. We both liked the car and the way Tim demonstrated the vehicle. He did a great job explaining all of the new technology in the car. We would highly recommend Tim Earles and Thompson Toyota for a new or pre-owned vehicle. Tim made the sales experience pleasurable. Carl and Karen Talocci

February 10, 2015

Carl, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with our dealership and with Tim - enjoy your new Camry!

noahm124
1/24/2015

"Grat Customer Service!"

I just recently purchased my first vehicle from this dealership, and I can't anything wrong about it! The Customer Service was great, and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for!

January 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience! Welcome to the Thompson family!

Tricia
1/20/2015

"Wonderful customer service"

I traveled 4 hours to purchase my new Sienna AWD 2015 from Thompson Toyota! My local car dealers were not able to find the van I wanted, but through telephone and email communications Tim Earles got me just the vehicle my family needed. Everything was well arranged once I arrived for pick up. The service was exceptional and I love my new minivan (our 3rd sienna!). I highly recommend working with the team in Doylestown!

January 26, 2015

Thank you, Tricia, for taking the time to write about your experience with Tim! We are thrilled to hear that he was able to help you, especially since your interactions were over the phone and through email. We hope you're enjoying your Sienna!

marie longo
1/02/2015

"PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AT THOMPSON TOYOTA."

On Tuesday, 12/30/14 I visited 2 different Car Dealers. When I walked into the Door of Thompson Toyota, Walt McGinty, came out greeted me with a friendly smile, walked me around the showroom and the lot. Explained what I was looking for, he steered toward Camrys and Carollas. I had to leave for work, also wanted to check out the Volkswagons He was cordial, brought out the Sales Manager, Steve Tagye. Very Professional experience at Thompson Toyota in Doylestown. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THOMPSON TOYOTA TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW OR USED CAR.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience at our store and with Walt. Thanks again!

Reviews of Tim Earles