Thompson Toyota

122 W Swamp Road ,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Thompson Toyota Info
About Thompson Toyota

Since 1969, our success at The Thompson Organization has been built upon our commitment to customer service and excellence. Jack Thompson opened the first local Toyota dealership in 1969, and with hard work and perseverance, additional dealerships were acquired: BMW in 1986, Lexus in 1989, Scion in 2004, and Volkswagen, Porsche and Audi in 2010.

About Thompson Toyota

Michael
3/26/2015

"Listened To Our Needs And Met Them. Excellent!"

It came time for me to replace my aging vehicle and we went to Thompson to check out Toyota. My wife and I heard that they have great gas mileage and are solid vehicles. But I had concerns. I met with Tim Earles and he listened to our needs. It was sort of funny as he showed me a Camry, we test drove it and learned about its features. Then, he showed us other vehicles, other colors, other models, talked to us about the differences, the expenses, the comfort for me as this would be my car, and the price. In the end, however, we went with that first car he showed us. That showed me he listened to what we were asking for and showed professional patience to allow us to make an informed decision. These two qualities made the experience exceptional. We left with that Camry and we are so thankful to Tim for educating us on the details, the expenses and, of course, the vehicles. He is knowledgeable, helpful and informative, and we plan to revisit Tim when my wife needs a car later this year. Thank you very much and I highly recommend Tim!

AB88
3/16/2015

"Goodbye old RAV4 hello new"

My lease was up at the end of the month, so I decided to stop in and see my options. Right away I was greeted by Tim Earles who was very friendly and knowledgeable about all the features in the new RAV4 I was looking at. I was hesitant at first because I LOVED my 2012 RAV4, but after thinking it over I'm very happy with the new one. The customer service was great, thank you again Thompson Toyota and Tim Earles for another great lease!

March 17, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with Tim and that you are loving your new RAV. Enjoy!

Michelle Tobia Stephen Crow
3/06/2015

"Great Experience"

My wife and I bought a 2015 Toyota Highlander from Thompson Toyota. Tim Earles took the time to talk us through the purchase, and addressed all our requests and concerns, and gave us a very good price. He is unbelievably knowledgeable about the cars, and even spent time walking us through all the car's features and functionality when we picked it up. The facility and service center is wonderful. We would definitely recommend Tim for anyone looking for a great experience when buying a new car.

March 09, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Tim! We are so happy to hear that he took such good care of you... enjoy your new Highlander!

carl
1/28/2015

"Leasing a new Camry."

My Wife and I leased a new 2015 Camry. As I was inquiring about the new Camry, Tim Earles was our sales consultant and was very informative throughout the sales process and answered all of our questions. We took the car for a test drive two separate times, once with me and one time with my wife. We both liked the car and the way Tim demonstrated the vehicle. He did a great job explaining all of the new technology in the car. We would highly recommend Tim Earles and Thompson Toyota for a new or pre-owned vehicle. Tim made the sales experience pleasurable. Carl and Karen Talocci

February 10, 2015

Carl, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with our dealership and with Tim - enjoy your new Camry!

noahm124
1/24/2015

"Grat Customer Service!"

I just recently purchased my first vehicle from this dealership, and I can't anything wrong about it! The Customer Service was great, and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for!

January 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience! Welcome to the Thompson family!

Tricia
1/20/2015

"Wonderful customer service"

I traveled 4 hours to purchase my new Sienna AWD 2015 from Thompson Toyota! My local car dealers were not able to find the van I wanted, but through telephone and email communications Tim Earles got me just the vehicle my family needed. Everything was well arranged once I arrived for pick up. The service was exceptional and I love my new minivan (our 3rd sienna!). I highly recommend working with the team in Doylestown!

January 26, 2015

Thank you, Tricia, for taking the time to write about your experience with Tim! We are thrilled to hear that he was able to help you, especially since your interactions were over the phone and through email. We hope you're enjoying your Sienna!

marie longo
1/02/2015

"PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AT THOMPSON TOYOTA."

On Tuesday, 12/30/14 I visited 2 different Car Dealers. When I walked into the Door of Thompson Toyota, Walt McGinty, came out greeted me with a friendly smile, walked me around the showroom and the lot. Explained what I was looking for, he steered toward Camrys and Carollas. I had to leave for work, also wanted to check out the Volkswagons He was cordial, brought out the Sales Manager, Steve Tagye. Very Professional experience at Thompson Toyota in Doylestown. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THOMPSON TOYOTA TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW OR USED CAR.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience at our store and with Walt. Thanks again!

Kristen 219
11/15/2014

"Love my Rav!"

Recently upgraded my Rav4....my 3rd one! Great car and great buying experience thanks to Thompson Toyota! Working with Tim was an easy, no-stress experience! He is so knowledgeable and ready to answer all your questions! If you're in the market for a new vehicle, stop by Thompson & ask for Tim!!!

November 17, 2014

We are so happy to hear of your experience with Tim and our dealership! Congratulations on your new Rav!

Bstauffer7
11/01/2014

"I never thought buying a car would be so easy!"

We felt comfortable right from the get go with Tim. He listened to what our wants and needs were. His knowledge of vehicles is outstanding! Not just Toyota's. He knows his market. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a vehicle to go to Tim! They will not be dissappointed.

November 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about Tim! He is an important member of our team and we are so pleased that you had a great experience with him.

bmreinert
10/21/2014

"Awesome Experince three time over!!!!!!!"

I have bought a 2010 Toyota Tundra, 2011 Rav4 & 2005 Honda Accord here. My salesman was Jim Ogle. He was a pleasure to deal with. It wasn't just about the sale for him. He made everything pleasant for us. I also brought my sister to him and she bought 2 Rav4's from him and she was thrilled with her experience also. My brother-in-law bought a Tundra also from this same dealer. Thompson is the first place I look and tell others to look when looking for a new or used vehicle. No pressure and no hassle. Great Job Jim Ogle!!!!!!!!!!

October 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are thrilled to hear of your experience at our dealership and with Jim. Thanks for spreading the word about Thompson!

Reviews of Tim Earles