Thompsons Toyota

Roseville Toyota

Folsom Lake Toyota Scion

Cassie Canlas
4/19/2016

"Great deal on a used car and excellent no-pressure service!"

Found the car on cargurus.com. Car was in excellent condition as advertised. Team was willing to negotiate and provided a great deal. Lee Burkett was very patient and provided excellent customer service. Car purchase was the shortest transaction I have ever experienced. I would recommend to others and would consider buying again in the future.

Lee Burkett

JReviewer
2/29/2016

"excellent customer service"

Saw the car I liked on line, got pre-approved, drove 2 hours from Bay Area and the entire process was quicker than I expected. Made sure we were taken care of. Once we started the process/paperwork, went by pretty quick. Thank you Parker!

parker Mckee

Jeffo
1/31/2016

"READ THIS FIRST"

I used the online experience to buy my truck thru trucar.When I was contacted I was told they had my truck on the lot. After a three hour drive I found out they didn't but could get it from Reno, so sales trick #1. I was told to come back at 5 the next day so long drive back and wait till 8 because of traffic haha. I just used my navigation in my new truck and found out the truck was programmed to go to MUSTANG RANCH so while I waited there driver used my truck and went to a whore house WOW and I had to explain that to my wife who was with me #2 not professional. We agreed on 1000 under MSRP so when I got to financing the numbers didn't add up the man in financing told me no its 1000 over invoice #3 dishonest sales staff ( all prices quoted on trucar were prices off MSRP) Then to top it off they told me weight fees were not included.#4 sales dishonest. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE DONT BUY HERE IF YOU DO WATCH OUT THE SALES STAFF THINK THEY ARE CLEVER AND WILL TRY DISHONEST SALES TECHNIQUES!!

David Durham

Betty-tahoetrip
9/30/2015

"Awesome experience"

Driving to Tahoe my van died. Called Thompsons who emailed choices while hitting the slot machines, bought the car on way home. Easy, competitive, friendly.

Isaiah, Carlos, Mr. Bill

gndschulze
9/04/2015

"New Car purchase was a Great Experience!"

My husband, Greg, and I came to Thompson's Toyota on Sunday, August 16, 2015 to purchase a new 2015 Toyota Highlander. We came upon this dealership through their website and saw a car we liked. Our sales associate, Craig, was very very helpful and not pushy like the previous Toyota dealership we had looked at the day before (sorry,Roseville Toyota). The whole new car purchase went extremely well and from our initial assistance from Craig to his supervisor and then the finance gentleman, Robert Amador. We had specific numbers that we needed to stay within and the dealership worked with us completely. Although, we came from the Citrus Heights area to look for a car at Thompson's which was a distance, I would highly recommend taking the trip up there to Placerville. The purchase experience was worth it. We will definitely come back. Thanks again, Debra Schulze

Craig, Sales Associate, Supervisor (can't remember name) and Robert Amador

Tim and Cat
8/18/2015

"Everyone was amazing and very helpful"

The salespeople were awesome in the way we were treated when we were purchasing our new Avalon. Isaiah listened to our wants and needs and pointed us in the right direction to the car of my dreams. Scott Layton finished up the sale and handed me the keys!

Isaiah Salinovich and Scott Layton.

Oscar75
7/11/2015

"awesome experience"

My purchase was amazing. The staff helped me to the best of their ability and made sure that everything in the buying process was fit to my own needs rather than making the sale.

Daniel Cockrell

jrayl
6/13/2015

"Found a dealership for life"

I was referred to this dealership by USAA regarding an amazing deal for a honda civic hybrid for my domestic partner. Instead I left with not only the honda civic but a better rate on a loan with 0 down and one of the best customer service experiences I've ever experienced. Lance and Roy not only blew my expectations out of the water, but have ensured that I will continue to do business with this amazing establishment.

Roy Valdez, Lance Stahlman

HappyBuyer
4/22/2015

"Painless"

I put off buying a car longer than I should, but Thompson's made it painless. I am a happy camper and won't wait that long the next time.

Roy Valdez

commutercars
8/27/2014

"Great eperience! Thank you!"

We are very happy with our new Camry and Corolla. We highly recommend Dave Somberg. He listened to us and found the perfect new cars for our daily needs. We loved Dave 's energetic attitude.We could tell he cared for his customers and loved his job. Thank you, Dave! We will see again for our next purchase.

Dave Somberg