Thompsons Toyota

Folsom Lake Toyota Scion

Wolfie123
5/17/2016

"Best Car Dealership, "

I had finally made the decision to buy a new car and started doing a lot of internet research. I went into Thompson's Friday afternoon to take a look around. I never once felt pressured or rushed to make a decision. I found the car I really wanted (RAV4). Craig Amolsch was great...he really made me feel comfortable and welcomed. This is the best dealership around. Thank you Craig, Thanks Robert Amador for your help with financing.

Robert Amador and Bill

Leah M Smith
5/16/2016

"Best car buying experience"

Parker Mckee helped me find the car I wanted most. I love my Camry Hybrid! The staff made me feel like family. Thank you so much Parker!

Parker Mckee

Tristan08
5/16/2016

"Great Dealer!! Ask For Dave Somberg"

I've been looking at Camry's and found a 2014 that I liked at Thompsons Toyota. On my way up to the dealership Dave Somberg called me to let me know that the car had sold and was sorry. He then asked me to come by anyways and check out his inventory if I wanted (No Pressure). I test drove a few and fell in love with a 2016 Camry. Dave did the math right in front of me and for 3,000 more I got new car instead of the used 2 year old one. The whole process was painless and there was no pushing to buy from Dave. A friend of mine recommended Dave to me and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to get a car and have a great experience. Dave Somberg was great, nice, funny, honest and helpful. The next time I buy a car I'll be headed back to Thompsons and asking for Dave. Thanks, Rob

Dave Somberg

Alyssa smith
5/15/2016

"Best car dealership EVER"

I visited Thompson's toyota twice in my travels for a new car, at the very beginning and the very end. I wasn't quite ready to settle on a car 2 weeks ago and felt no pressure to do so. Then I explored the Sacramento region and felt uncomfortable with how I was being treated, how often I was contacted, and several instances of misinformation. Circling back to Thompson's once I was completely sure what I wanted was the best decision I made. Roy was extremely helpful, understood my needs and what I was looking for and never took advantage of my age. The paperwork was seamless and even once it was completed, Roy took the time to help me synch my phone with the car, go over all the features so I get the most out of my brand new car. Highly recommended this dealership!

Lee, Bill McCarthy, Shannon Burke

Steve
5/13/2016

"Great buying experience."

I found the vehicle I was looking for through Cars.com. I received a quick response by email and followed up by phone. I drove from the Bay Area to look at the car and worked with Nicole Armstrong. I found Nicole to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured by anyone and the process went faster than expected. I was pleased that they were willing to negotiate and purchased the vehicle. I would recommend Thompson's to my friends.

Nicole Armstrong

Cassie Canlas
4/19/2016

"Great deal on a used car and excellent no-pressure service!"

Found the car on cargurus.com. Car was in excellent condition as advertised. Team was willing to negotiate and provided a great deal. Lee Burkett was very patient and provided excellent customer service. Car purchase was the shortest transaction I have ever experienced. I would recommend to others and would consider buying again in the future.

Lee Burkett

JReviewer
2/29/2016

"excellent customer service"

Saw the car I liked on line, got pre-approved, drove 2 hours from Bay Area and the entire process was quicker than I expected. Made sure we were taken care of. Once we started the process/paperwork, went by pretty quick. Thank you Parker!

parker Mckee

Jeffo
1/31/2016

"READ THIS FIRST"

I used the online experience to buy my truck thru trucar.When I was contacted I was told they had my truck on the lot. After a three hour drive I found out they didn't but could get it from Reno, so sales trick #1. I was told to come back at 5 the next day so long drive back and wait till 8 because of traffic haha. I just used my navigation in my new truck and found out the truck was programmed to go to MUSTANG RANCH so while I waited there driver used my truck and went to a whore house WOW and I had to explain that to my wife who was with me #2 not professional. We agreed on 1000 under MSRP so when I got to financing the numbers didn't add up the man in financing told me no its 1000 over invoice #3 dishonest sales staff ( all prices quoted on trucar were prices off MSRP) Then to top it off they told me weight fees were not included.#4 sales dishonest. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE DONT BUY HERE IF YOU DO WATCH OUT THE SALES STAFF THINK THEY ARE CLEVER AND WILL TRY DISHONEST SALES TECHNIQUES!!

David Durham

Betty-tahoetrip
9/30/2015

"Awesome experience"

Driving to Tahoe my van died. Called Thompsons who emailed choices while hitting the slot machines, bought the car on way home. Easy, competitive, friendly.

Isaiah, Carlos, Mr. Bill

gndschulze
9/04/2015

"New Car purchase was a Great Experience!"

My husband, Greg, and I came to Thompson's Toyota on Sunday, August 16, 2015 to purchase a new 2015 Toyota Highlander. We came upon this dealership through their website and saw a car we liked. Our sales associate, Craig, was very very helpful and not pushy like the previous Toyota dealership we had looked at the day before (sorry,Roseville Toyota). The whole new car purchase went extremely well and from our initial assistance from Craig to his supervisor and then the finance gentleman, Robert Amador. We had specific numbers that we needed to stay within and the dealership worked with us completely. Although, we came from the Citrus Heights area to look for a car at Thompson's which was a distance, I would highly recommend taking the trip up there to Placerville. The purchase experience was worth it. We will definitely come back. Thanks again, Debra Schulze

Craig, Sales Associate, Supervisor (can't remember name) and Robert Amador