Thompsons Toyota

Makes: Toyota|Service Center

Thompsons Toyota

Call
Thompsons Toyota Info

"Great eperience! Thank you!"

We are very happy with our new Camry and Corolla. We highly recommend Dave Somberg. He listened to us and found the perfect new cars for our daily needs. We loved Dave 's energetic attitude.We could tell he cared for his customers and loved his job. Thank you, Dave! We will see again for our next purchase.

"Thompson's Toyota was a Great Buying Experience!"

My husband and I did our homework and decided on the Camry SE as the car that would best serve our needs. We went on line and found all the dealers in the surrounding 100 miles. We spend most of our time in Nevada and therefore Toyota dealers are few and far between. Thompson Toyota in Placerville is about 90 miles away from our house but they were the only ones who answered our emails promptly and actually had the model we wanted. They actually have an on line sales department. They brought the price down to where it was rated "as low as" and we even got an extra package that made the interior just wonderful. They offered us a very generous price for my trade in and they had everything ready for us when we arrived. They actually had a very helpful checklist with all the stuff we needed to bring. Tony Biondi, the online sales man, was great. Lance the manager of the sales department helped with all the final arrangements. Robert Amador in financing was super patient and able to answer all our questions. When we arrived, EVERYTHING was READY! Amazing! A beautiful facility with a super nice staff. This is a place I would not mind waiting while my car is being serviced. This was the best car buying experience my husband and I have EVER had... and we are in our mid 60s. Great Service Great Place Great Staff and Great Price! Thank you very much!

Robert Amador

"Thank you Toni!! Killer customer service!!"

While searching for the best price on a new Tacoma I was trading emails and playing phone tag with almost 10 different dealerships in Reno, Carson City, South Lake Tahoe, Placerville, and even Sacramento. Toni Biondi not only got back to me the fastest (10-15 emails back and forth the SAME DAY I emailed him originally), he also offered me an amazing deal right from the start! No haggling, no hassle, and no waiting wondering when I was going to get a response! His online customer service is top notch! and I have no doubt that when I arrive to pick up my truck our business done in person will be easy, professional, and all together out of the park!! Even after I buy my truck I will continue working WITH Toni for all my truck parts, services, and needs!! I would recommend anyone having issues with another dealership/sales person to get ahold of Toni right away! Once you do its smooth sailing all the way. Even if you don't live in Placerville, I live in south lake Tahoe, a little traveling for easy business and a great price is well worth a little bit of travel to get it!! Thank you Toni for turning my truck buying experience from stressful and endless to easy and exciting!! Can't wait to get my truck!!!!!!!

"Lied to until I traveled 1200 miles to pick up my car"

I purchased a 2014 Prius Plug-in at Thompson's because they aren't available in Colorado. I was told over the phone that I could drive it off the lot and not pay CA sales tax. When I arrived at Thompson's, I signed all the paperwork and was prepared to spend a long weekend enjoying the Sierra Nevadas. Unfortunately, as soon as the sale was over, I was told I could not take possession of the car in California and that I would have to ride (in my new car) while someone else drove it to Nevada. At that point I felt entrapped in the sale (and stranded in California). I asked if I could drive the car, but was declined due to the chauffeur not feeling comfortable. Instead, I was able to feel uncomfortable by the reckless, aggressive driving up the mountains to Lake Tahoe that ultimately left me feeling sick.. I was concerned about breaking in the car properly and when I expressed my concern on multiple occasions, I was told "There isn't a break in period on new cars". After all of this, the driver took a personal call on their cell without bluetooth for over 5 minutes. Sick, frustrated and concerned all within the first 70 miles of the new car experience. Once I returned home, I was surprised to see there IS a break in procedure explicitly detailed in the manual. All of the recommended procedures were broken in the first drive up to Tahoe by the Thompson's employee even after I had asked for them to drive the car gently. I called Thompson's immediately and they said all I needed to do was get an oil change. I then escalated this issue to Toyota Corp. who told me that someone from Thompson's would reach out to me with 48 hours. It has been a week now and I have not been contacted. This dealership will promise you the world.. until the sale is completed. Pay the extra 100-500 dollars at a reputable dealer. I would not advise anyone to do business with Thompson's.

Adam Bennett

""Best in the West" - Thompsons Toyota"

Dear Thomsons Toyota, Danny was my service technician - great guy! When my car was ready Awesome Austin had the best attitude and personality. I had a wonderful experience!! Please put Austin’s face in your employee section on your web page he deserves it! Sincerely, Michael Andrews

Austin is AWESOME!!! Get that boy in SALES!!!

"Carlos Cave made my experience A pleasant one after..."

Carlos Cave made my experience A pleasant one after playing number games with other dealer and wasting valuable time. He and Tony Biondi closed deal in couple of hours. NO HASSEL AND NO PRESSURE. I would recommend Thompson Toyota all of my friends and family.

"Great car buying experience! Mr Bill was thoroughly..."

Great car buying experience! Mr Bill was thoroughly knowledgeable and it felt like we'd known him forever.. We didn't know we were going to buy a Toyota Highlander when we stopped by the dealership to 'look'. There was no pressure. He had to find our car at another dealership, but made it all happen. Negotiations are always awkward, but we felt they really made a deal that was right for us, as well as the dealership. Mr Thompson, happened to be in the dealership that day, and made a point to introduce himself to us and thank us for keeping our business local. They even put a big red bow on the car when we went to pick it up. That was a bucket list item...not anymore! We look forward to a continued relationship with Thompsons Toyota.

"Service on all four of our toyotas was very..."

Service on all four of our toyotas was very unprofessional, oil under filled, service recommended that was not required, cost more than double as compared to competitive shops, consumer beware! Management not concerned about loyal customer retention.

"Sales department and Chuck Kuperman were excellent..."

Sales department and Chuck Kuperman were excellent experiences, however Ron and Jeff Thompson apparently are not concerned with loyal customer retention. Good and fair pricing but bad management, customer beware!

"I contacted Ryan about a Toyota Avalon that was..."

I contacted Ryan about a Toyota Avalon that was advertised on web site for further info. I advised Ryan that I live in Nevada, but I am comparing prices to a local dealer. His response was " no problem, anything I can do to help with your decision" what a great attitude from a retail sales person who might not even a get the sale at the end. Armed with internet ad. and info from talking with Ryan I purchased my Avalon locally matching Thompson's price. Bottom line is, Ryan Turner is a true professional, showing me that customer satisfaction and support is not just lip service. In the future when anybody comments that they might be interested in purchasing a new Toyota, I will make sure they contact Ryan first before looking anywhere. He is definitely an asset.

Ryan Turner