Thoroughbred Nissan

Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa

TWheeler
6/06/2016

"Quick and easy"

Worked with Devin Soucy. Got me down to a price that was good for me. Showed me only what I wanted to see and didn't push me for anything else.

Devin Soucy

June 09, 2016

Hi - we love hearing positive feedback from our customers. Please remember our referral program if you have any friends or family members interested in a new Nissan. If they decide to purchase, you'll receive a $100 check.

Lopi143
6/01/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

Working with Robert Soucy and Sara Altaay made for the best car buying experience ever both where very hands on and explained each step and answered all my questions. David Sanchez did my final paper work and was very professional a great job as well. I've bought several vehicles and these three are by far the best. Thank you Robert, Sara and David for my new Altima!!! I definitely would recommend Thoroughbred Nissan and I did. Sent a very close friend and she bought a new Murano.

Robert Soucy, Sara Altaay and David Sanchez

June 01, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We're happy to have Robert, Sara and David as part of our team. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Eddie
5/28/2016

"Simple and Quick"

My experience was simple and quick at the dealership. What I also appreciated was that even after the sale the sales manager's level of service didn't change.

Sara Altaay, David Sanchez

May 31, 2016

Thank you for the review, Eddie. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Jimmy AZ
5/27/2016

"The Best, as usual!!!"

These guys know how to interact with a buyer, Thoroughbred has been my go to car dealer and service provider for years. Top notch sales and service personnel, and overall friendly, great people too!! Customer for Life!! Jimmy K

Rob, John, Oscar

May 31, 2016

Thanks, Jimmy. We're happy to have earned your business. It's a pleasure to have you as a part of the Thoroughbred family!

Christine
5/15/2016

"Wonderful Buying Experience "

Easy, friendly and professional service; Kimson Baker and Ted Kelly were knowledgeable; treated us like family! Best car shopping experience ever; I highly recommend Thoroughbred Nissan...it's a win win!

Kimson Baker, Ted Kelly, Carl?, RJ...all excellent

May 16, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Christine!

david mays
5/07/2016

"Thank you Thoroughbred Nissan!"

Thank you Byron Hays and the entire staff at Thoroughbred Nissan for making my car buying experience a professional and personal experience. I bought a pre-owned Toyota 2013 Corolla at your Nissan Dealership due to your professional and caring manner. I had originally planned to buy a pre-owned Toyota Rav4 or Nissan Rogue, but spotted the Corolla and I knew this was the car for me. Your staff didnt bat an eye but immediately switched gears to accommodate my "change of plans". I had a budget to stick with and your team made it happen. Your new salesman took for for a test drive, he KNEW this product and we had the deal wrapped up within two hours, from start to finish. Signed, Sealed, DELIVERED!

Byron Hays and staff

May 10, 2016

Thank you for the kind words!

jor1mol
5/06/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

I had an excellent experience in my recent lease of a 2016 Nissan Rogue. I was treated exceptionally well and was not pressured into making a quick decision (even though I did). This is my second leased vehicle with Thoroughbred Nissan and am overwhelmingly pleased with the whole experience.

Eric Encinas, Zach Stephens and Oscar Campos

May 10, 2016

Thank you for posting this review - we love to hear from our happy customers! I am glad you had an excellent experience with us. You make a great addition to our Thoroughbred family.

nissan
5/06/2016

"great dealership"

i purchased a Nissan Roque SL about 3 months ago. the experience of working with Roberto Villagran was exceptional, in fact everyone that I came across was awesome. Robert explained everything about the Roque and always great to come across him when visiting the Nissan dealership.. other dealerships just want to sell you the car and there done, not here you can come back and they are always greet you as you walk in, and take the time to listen to you. I definitely will be buying another vehicle from Thorougbred Nissan in Tucson Arizona.

Roberto Villagran

May 10, 2016

Thank you again for your purchase. We'd love to keep in touch with you on our social media sites. You can follow us on Google, or on Facebook.com/ThoroughbredNissan.

Ben
5/03/2016

"Best experience I've had at a dealership "

There have been a couple of times in the past when I walked into a dealership and all they really seemed to care about was trying to get me to buy a vehicle I didn't need or couldn't afford which angered me. At Thoroughbred this was not the case. From start to finish everyone was very friendly and the salesman Brettley who worked with me was very helpful. I could tell right away he really knew what he was talking about, unlike others who I've dealt with before. He answered all my questions very well and took the time make sure I understood everything. He did everything he could to make sure I got what I wanted and at a fare price. He definitely delivered on that and I'm very happy with my new 2016 Altima. This was the best experience I've had buying a car and I would recommend other people to go here.

Brettley

May 03, 2016

Thank you, Ben! I am more than thrilled we were able to get you everything you wanted. Please remember our referral program, if you have any friends or family members interested in a new Nissan. If they decide to purchase, you'll receive $200 in service credits or a $100 check.

kerstin
4/30/2016

"A pleasant experience"

I recently purchased a Nissan Versa Note 2016 at Thoroughbred Nissan.. Everyone was very helpful and courteous especially Carl who went through everything about the car with me. This was the first time I have bought a Nissan. It has been a very pleasant experience. Thank you!

Carl, Spencer, Rod

May 03, 2016

Kerstin, thank you for the kind words. Please remember our referral program, if you have any friends or family members interested in a new Nissan. If they decide to purchase, you'll receive $200 in service credits or a $100 check.