Thoroughbred Nissan

Midway Nissan

Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa

Christine
5/15/2016

"Wonderful Buying Experience "

Easy, friendly and professional service; Kimson Baker and Ted Kelly were knowledgeable; treated us like family! Best car shopping experience ever; I highly recommend Thoroughbred Nissan...it's a win win!

Kimson Baker, Ted Kelly, Carl?, RJ...all excellent

May 16, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Christine!

david mays
5/07/2016

"Thank you Thoroughbred Nissan!"

Thank you Byron Hays and the entire staff at Thoroughbred Nissan for making my car buying experience a professional and personal experience. I bought a pre-owned Toyota 2013 Corolla at your Nissan Dealership due to your professional and caring manner. I had originally planned to buy a pre-owned Toyota Rav4 or Nissan Rogue, but spotted the Corolla and I knew this was the car for me. Your staff didnt bat an eye but immediately switched gears to accommodate my "change of plans". I had a budget to stick with and your team made it happen. Your new salesman took for for a test drive, he KNEW this product and we had the deal wrapped up within two hours, from start to finish. Signed, Sealed, DELIVERED!

Byron Hays and staff

May 10, 2016

Thank you for the kind words!

jor1mol
5/06/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

I had an excellent experience in my recent lease of a 2016 Nissan Rogue. I was treated exceptionally well and was not pressured into making a quick decision (even though I did). This is my second leased vehicle with Thoroughbred Nissan and am overwhelmingly pleased with the whole experience.

Eric Encinas, Zach Stephens and Oscar Campos

May 10, 2016

Thank you for posting this review - we love to hear from our happy customers! I am glad you had an excellent experience with us. You make a great addition to our Thoroughbred family.

nissan
5/06/2016

"great dealership"

i purchased a Nissan Roque SL about 3 months ago. the experience of working with Roberto Villagran was exceptional, in fact everyone that I came across was awesome. Robert explained everything about the Roque and always great to come across him when visiting the Nissan dealership.. other dealerships just want to sell you the car and there done, not here you can come back and they are always greet you as you walk in, and take the time to listen to you. I definitely will be buying another vehicle from Thorougbred Nissan in Tucson Arizona.

Roberto Villagran

May 10, 2016

Thank you again for your purchase. We'd love to keep in touch with you on our social media sites. You can follow us on Google, or on Facebook.com/ThoroughbredNissan.

Ben
5/03/2016

"Best experience I've had at a dealership "

There have been a couple of times in the past when I walked into a dealership and all they really seemed to care about was trying to get me to buy a vehicle I didn't need or couldn't afford which angered me. At Thoroughbred this was not the case. From start to finish everyone was very friendly and the salesman Brettley who worked with me was very helpful. I could tell right away he really knew what he was talking about, unlike others who I've dealt with before. He answered all my questions very well and took the time make sure I understood everything. He did everything he could to make sure I got what I wanted and at a fare price. He definitely delivered on that and I'm very happy with my new 2016 Altima. This was the best experience I've had buying a car and I would recommend other people to go here.

Brettley

May 03, 2016

Thank you, Ben! I am more than thrilled we were able to get you everything you wanted. Please remember our referral program, if you have any friends or family members interested in a new Nissan. If they decide to purchase, you'll receive $200 in service credits or a $100 check.

kerstin
4/30/2016

"A pleasant experience"

I recently purchased a Nissan Versa Note 2016 at Thoroughbred Nissan.. Everyone was very helpful and courteous especially Carl who went through everything about the car with me. This was the first time I have bought a Nissan. It has been a very pleasant experience. Thank you!

Carl, Spencer, Rod

May 03, 2016

Kerstin, thank you for the kind words. Please remember our referral program, if you have any friends or family members interested in a new Nissan. If they decide to purchase, you'll receive $200 in service credits or a $100 check.

MrsX539
4/09/2016

"Great Customer Service"

My husband and I just purchased 2 new vehicles from this dealership. The customer service was outstanding from beginning to end. They were very polite, helpful, and all around great bunch of people. The transaction went so smoothly that in the future this will be the only place we purchase our vehicles. Thank you to all the gentlemen that work there. It was an amazing experience.

Richard, and Robert

April 20, 2016

Thank you for the kind words!

cwhatleyt
2/22/2016

"Terrible Customer Service, told to "Do it myself.""

The customer service at this location is the absolute worst I've ever experience from Nissan. I called your location this morning regarding a quote for parts and labor to replace the accessory belts on my car, and was quoted $189.00 which seemed a bit on the expensive side for a job that takes less than 20min. I politely requested for the lady I was speaking with to breakdown those fees for me, and her response was, "Oh, that's just parts and labor." I told her that I understood what the fee was for, but was interested in a more accurate breakdown because, again, it seemed a bit expensive. At no time during the conversation had I raised my voice or become disrespectful, and when I asked why the fees were so high for a job that only takes 20min, her response was, "Well you can just buy the parts and do it yourself." In my opinion, I asked a rather simple question. If she would have just responded appropriately and professionally as is expected, there would have not been an issue. I.e: So many steps have to be followed for this job which is why the labor fee is "___," etc. It is my sincere hope that your dealership doesn't treat all of your customers this way, she was very disrespectful.

March 02, 2016

I apologize on behalf of the dealership and encourage you to contact our service manager, Josh Asch, at (520) 618-6500, to discuss this experience.

redsox38
1/21/2016

"Excellent group of people to work with"

We purchased a Murano from thoroughbred. Everybody that we worked with really worked hard to give us an outstanding experience. Our initial sales contact was with Spencer, and he was very friendly and knowledgeable during our test drive and not overly aggressive during our purchase negotiations. He was out of town when the vehicle we ordered came in so Sara took over for him. There was a problem with the SD card in the car that made the navigation features not work. Thoroughbred gave us a new loaner vehicle while waiting for the backordered replacement and was in constant contact with us while we waited to make sure that everything was okay and letting us know the status of the replacement. I've purchased a Honda and a Toyota from other dealers in Tucson and I can say that without a doubt Thoroughbred has been the best purchase experience I have ever had.

Sara, Spencer, Robert

March 15, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback! We welcome you to the Thoroughbred family.

Dhorand34
12/25/2015

"Lack of knowledge and professionalism"

I was not even given the chance to drive a car here. In my comparison of the Honda CRV to the Popular Nissan Rogue, Thoroughbred Nissan was on out list of dealerships to visit. One sales person came out and began a hard sales tactic with my wife before I could even park the car with my kids and walk over to the ROGUES. When I finally approached the sales person to explain what we wanted, he walked away, then a second sales person came out. Again I explained what we were looking for, then he left to see if he could find the car but then a third sales person appeared with no sign of the second. I felt no need to explain our simple request again and requested the second sales person return to help us. I was ready to leave at this point. The third guy left and a fourth person came out and told us that they didn't want to do business with us. I visited two other dealerships the same day and experienced nothing of this sort of conduct. The fourth person that came out was the New Car Sales manager. He came out to back up his less than professional sales staff. I can't say for sure but the experience almost felt discriminatory. I have never been turned away from a new car dealership. Who knows, maybe they looked at us and thought we were not good enough for them. Normally I would not take time out of my day to survey an organization but this was an exceptional case. My wife really wanted to drive the Rogue that day and we were in the market to purchase and were referred by some friends that took advantage of the year end 0% interest deals on the Rogue (friends in California whom did not purchase in Tucson). We are waiting for Jim Click to open the day after Christmas so that we can test drive the Rogue.

Zach Stephens

January 18, 2016

Thank you for your review. I assure you this does not sound like business as usual for us, and I want to offer my sincere apology on behalf of the dealership. I strongly encourage you to contact our general manager, Johnny Lohrman, at his direct line, (520) 618-1603, to discuss what happened.