Thoroughbred Nissan

Midway Nissan

Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa

redsox38
1/21/2016

"Excellent group of people to work with"

We purchased a Murano from thoroughbred. Everybody that we worked with really worked hard to give us an outstanding experience. Our initial sales contact was with Spencer, and he was very friendly and knowledgeable during our test drive and not overly aggressive during our purchase negotiations. He was out of town when the vehicle we ordered came in so Sara took over for him. There was a problem with the SD card in the car that made the navigation features not work. Thoroughbred gave us a new loaner vehicle while waiting for the backordered replacement and was in constant contact with us while we waited to make sure that everything was okay and letting us know the status of the replacement. I've purchased a Honda and a Toyota from other dealers in Tucson and I can say that without a doubt Thoroughbred has been the best purchase experience I have ever had.

Sara, Spencer, Robert

Dhorand34
12/25/2015

"Lack of knowledge and professionalism"

I was not even given the chance to drive a car here. In my comparison of the Honda CRV to the Popular Nissan Rogue, Thoroughbred Nissan was on out list of dealerships to visit. One sales person came out and began a hard sales tactic with my wife before I could even park the car with my kids and walk over to the ROGUES. When I finally approached the sales person to explain what we wanted, he walked away, then a second sales person came out. Again I explained what we were looking for, then he left to see if he could find the car but then a third sales person appeared with no sign of the second. I felt no need to explain our simple request again and requested the second sales person return to help us. I was ready to leave at this point. The third guy left and a fourth person came out and told us that they didn't want to do business with us. I visited two other dealerships the same day and experienced nothing of this sort of conduct. The fourth person that came out was the New Car Sales manager. He came out to back up his less than professional sales staff. I can't say for sure but the experience almost felt discriminatory. I have never been turned away from a new car dealership. Who knows, maybe they looked at us and thought we were not good enough for them. Normally I would not take time out of my day to survey an organization but this was an exceptional case. My wife really wanted to drive the Rogue that day and we were in the market to purchase and were referred by some friends that took advantage of the year end 0% interest deals on the Rogue (friends in California whom did not purchase in Tucson). We are waiting for Jim Click to open the day after Christmas so that we can test drive the Rogue.

Zach Stephens

January 18, 2016

Thank you for your review. I assure you this does not sound like business as usual for us, and I want to offer my sincere apology on behalf of the dealership. I strongly encourage you to contact our general manager, Johnny Lohrman, at his direct line, (520) 618-1603, to discuss what happened.

RWJC70
12/21/2015

"PAST & PRESNT CUSTOMER"

In the past years I have delt with Thoroughbred Nissan for service. Both on my 2003 350 Z, and my 1971 Datsun 240 Z, which is ohly used for car shows and crusing. The quality of work, and customer service is outstanding. This is the first time I have purchased a new vehicle, a 2016 370 Z NISMO Tech. I am not an easy customer to deal with. As a "car guy" my vehicles are very special. This purchase made me feel like I was their only customer. I love my NISMO Z, and am happy to be part of the Thoroughbred family.

Johnny Lohrman, Paulette Gaston, Encis Contreras

January 18, 2016

Thanks for the review. We love seeing members of our Thoroughbred family year after year!

A.A.
12/12/2015

"excellent"

A.A. For someone who has already purchased three cars from thoroughbred Nissan, I can't but commend their efforts to keep the process as simple and stress free as possible. They were all friendly and family oriented. Sara, however, was especially helpful and had the unique talent of following up without being pushy. She made the whole process(es) look easy and effortless while working so hard to complete the deal to my advantage. I guess, I wouldn't have bought three cars and looking forward to buying the fourth if she and the entire crew weren't such professionals.

Sara

January 18, 2016

Thank you for writing - I'll be sure to share your kind words with Sara!

Linda B
10/17/2015

"Great service!"

My sister recommended Thoroughbred Nissan to me, she had great things to say about the dealership and specifically about sales consultant Paulette Gaston. I called and talked to Paulette about coming in today, she changed her hours in order to accommodate me and made my first time buying of a new car so smooth and quick, from start to finish she took her time to explain the process and to explain every feature on my new car and even made sure my Bluetooth was up and running. I also have to commend RJ Blevins who was the person that went over the financial end of purchasing the car. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car, New or used, everybody made me feel very comfortable. For my first time buying a car is was the best experience and I don't normally write reviews, but I want people to know whether you have good or bad credit, thoroughbred Nissan is the place to go. Thanks Linda B.

Paulette Gaston, RJ Blevins

November 13, 2015

Thank you very much, Linda. We appreciate your recommendation, and I wanted to make sure you know about our referral program. If someone you send to us buys a vehicle, you'll earn either $100 or a $200 service credit.

Kien26
10/17/2015

" Hard-working well mannered very polite."

They are hard-working well mannered polite. Well-kept place. Very friendly. Well-maintained. The dealer was knowledgeable and was able to answer all questions that we had have .

Eric Encinas, Rod Gillis

November 13, 2015

We appreciate your review, and we hope to see you around for our weekend cookouts!

Chris
9/29/2015

"Carl & thouroubred Nissan made it easy"

As someone who had just returned to the US and needed a simple commuter car - Carl Falwell and the rest of the thouroughbred team made it really easy. While the car I had originally wanted wasn't available, we were able to essentially price match a similar car and get me outta there in a reasonable amount of time- they even had a guy who was able to set up an insurance policy to streamline the process. I look forward to hopefully trading up with the dealership in the future, but for now it worked out pretty good- thx again guys -Cheers'

Mr. Falwell / Carl

November 13, 2015

Thank you, Chris. I'm glad we were able to make the experience convenient for you. We look forward to working with you again when you're ready for your first oil change.

MiguelF
9/04/2015

"Condescending management, deceptive "

Having bought 3 cars at This dealership, I thought I would be treated a little better. I will never, and I mean never buy a car from this dealership again, and I will do everything in my power that anyone I know in Tucson stays away from the condescending attitude that the floor sales manager displayed. I was quoted a price and when so went on to look at the car, I was told the price was actually higher and they couldn't meet that, and bargain being condescending with me. And this is on a 2014 new car which has been on the lot for almost 2 years now, when the 2916's are coming in. I repeat. No one I know will ever purchase from you guys again. You lost a customer for life. And you will lose more.

Eric

September 08, 2015

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the dealership. Every guest is valuable to us, and we are sorry you feel this way. We will meet with the sales person you worked with to discuss the importance of clear communication.

Dave M
8/16/2015

"Best Dealer Experience Ever!"

My experience at Thoroughbred Nissan was excellent! I had visited other dealerships, so I had a recent comparison, and what I found at Thoroughbred Nissan was the best service and products of any that I visited. Spencer was particularly helpful. I contacted them over the phone and was able to text Spencer when I was on my way. When I arrived, the car I was interested in was already pulled forward and ready to go. He was friendly, knowledgeable and gave me the space to make my decision. More importantly, he didn't pressure me or up-sell me in any way. I dealt with David (who was great and very fast!) in their finance department and met multiple managers. The best part was that they actually let me leave without the full payment because I forgot my checkbook! They didn't bat an eye. Overall, I was highly impressed with everyone I met, I enjoyed my time in their very professional and new feeling facilities, and most importantly, I love my new car! Thanks Thoroughbred Nissan! P.S. Go on Saturday for the free barbecue. It was delicious!

Spencer, David

August 18, 2015

Thanks, Dave! You're welcome to the bbq anytime!

ismalzer
6/30/2015

"Great Dealership"

I dreaded going to a dealer, but my experience with Thoroughbred Nissan couldn't have been better. From first Internet contact, the salesman was immediate in getting back to me. He was so pleasant, patient and helpful even though what I thought I wanted kept changing. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership made buying a car a pleasant experience for me. I am more than satisfied with the car I bought, the price I paid and the service I received.

Carl Falwell, Roberrt Soucy R

June 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad we were able to defy your expectations and provide a positive experience. If you have any friends or family members interested in a vehicle, remember you can get a referral fee of $100 or $200 in service credits.