Read Reviews Thoroughbred Nissan

116 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Thoroughbred Nissan

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Thoroughbred Nissan

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"service"

grami
8/9/2014 12:17:04 PM

David Sanchez

My Review Of Thoroughbred Nissan:

David was an excellent person to deal with. He has a lot of patience and is very easy to talk to. I would deal with him and Thoroughbred Nissan anytime. My overall experience was great. I also want to give a big shout out to all the people at the desk at the entrance to the showroom. They were very pleasant.

Thanks to all for a very good experience as a first time buyer.

Added: 8/11/2014 5:05:09 PM

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to have David as a member of our team. We strive to provide the best costumer service experience possible and we thank you for your business.

Twitter
"Kimson and Tim were totally Awesome"

CandyMMoore
7/16/2014 3:31:54 PM

Kimson Baker and Tim Kaas

My Review Of Thoroughbred Nissan:

Kimson was superb with the financing of my new car, and Tim was great at showing me all the features of my new Nissan Altima! I wasn't looking for a new car... but I got one and I am so happy with my choice. Thank you

Added: 7/18/2014 7:58:56 PM

Thank you so much for your business. When you bring your car in for your first oil change, be sure to make it a Saturday so you can join us for our weekly cookout! Please stay in touch with us on Facebook at facebook.com/thoroughbrednissan and Twitter at @1stTucsonNissan

Twitter
"Zach made buying my car from a distance easy and enjoyable!"

Cindy Luis
7/11/2014 2:52:36 PM

Zach Stephens

My Review Of Thoroughbred Nissan:

I've only ever bought one other new car and that was in 1988. My last used car was 2006 Nissan Altima bought in 2008. It was my first Nissan and an absolutely wonderful, economical and reliable car which I passed on to my daughter. I had been thinking about a Juke for awhile and thought it was about time to buy a new car again. I was in VA and moving to Tucson so contacted Thoroughbred online and Zach Stephens replied immediately and helped me make this process easy. He had to search for the AWD Juke SV that I wanted with the light grey interior. Although my first choice of exterior color was not available anywhere in the SW, he found my second choice and made sure to have it there ready to go the day after I arrived in town. The price negotiation went smoothly and I feel like I really got a great deal. Everyone I met from Mikal in finance to Lisa in Service and Oscar were friendly and welcoming. I'm very happy with my 2014 Juke and the car-buying experience at this dealership.

Added: 7/15/2014 6:12:43 PM

Thank you for your business! We love to hear from happy customers. When you schedule your first oil change, make it a Saturday so you can join us at our weekly cookout!

Twitter
"Excellent Team with Excellent Vehicles!"

Lindarocks525
6/22/2014 6:57:20 PM

David Sanchez
Kimsun

My Review Of Thoroughbred Nissan:

From the beginning, David was always sincere, friendly & easily approachable! He listened to what we were looking for, and found the most perfect Rogue I could ever dream of! He was never ever pushy, gave sound advice like a friend, and always carried himself professionally. Kimson was SUPER in finding the Rogue I wanted with all the features I yearned for- and in the end, both David & Kimson were making sure the Rogue I went home with was the one that I felt good with in my heart- and nothing less! I would buy again & again from David & Kimson! Except.... I really love my awesome 2014 Rogue SV!!

Added: 6/24/2014 2:18:31 PM

Thanks for visiting, and thank you for your great review! Please keep in touch with us on Facebook at facebook.com/ThoroughbredNissan or Twitter at twitter.com/1stTucsonNissan. Also, feel free to join us for our Saturday cookouts anytime!

Added: 6/24/2014 2:18:29 PM

Twitter
"Kris was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful during..."

esteenba
2/13/2014 12:57:00 PM

Kris

My Review Of Thoroughbred Nissan:

Kris was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful during the process of buying a vehicle. I came to Thoroughbred Nissan to buy a vehicle because my wife and I have been an extremely satisfied customers there since coming to Tucson in 1991, buying several other cars there and having all our vehicles serviced there. Kris spent about 4 hours with us and insured we were satisfied with the vehicle we bought and the finance process. There was absolutely no pressure to buy and he along with his supervisor accommodated all our wishes. The owner, Oscar Campos came up to us as we were finishing up the paperwork and greeted us by name as old friends. The whole process felt like an exchange between friends.

Over the years, my wife and I have come to trust Thoroughbred Nissan implicitly and our almost 23 years relationship had only one minor problem which was immediately corrected. All work performed has always been done correctly and to our satisfaction. The prices for the vehicles we bought and for our vehicle servicing have always been more then fair and were explained to us in detail each time. We highly recommend Thoroughbred Nissan as an honest, fair, knowledgeable and friendly dealership.

Added: 2/18/2014 2:13:00 PM

We're proud to have earned your trust. We really make an effort to be transparent with every customer, just as we would treat our own families. Thank you for your loyalty over the years! It's always nice to hear from our happy customers. I'm sure you know after 23 years, but just in case, I want to mention our referral program. If you recommend any friends or family members who purchase a car here, we will give you either a $100 check or $200 in service credits.

Twitter
"From the "get go", Eric Encinas offered a high..."

danmcd
1/10/2014 8:54:25 AM

Eric Encinas

My Review Of Thoroughbred Nissan:

From the "get go", Eric Encinas offered a high level of professional service. He listened to our needs and did everything that he could to get us the deal that we wanted. During the buying process, we were introduced to Eric's Manager, the Finance Manager, the Receptionist, our Service Adviser and the owner / President of the Dealership. Everyone was open and friendly and appreciated us as new customers.

Added: 1/21/2014 4:57:41 PM

We're happy to hear that we made it a pleasant car buying experience, and we promise to keep it that way when you visit again in the future. It's what we do. If Eric didn't mention it, we also have a referral program that can earn you extra cash. If you send any friends or family members our way, you can get get either a $100 check or $200 in service credits. Thank you for your business!

Twitter
"This was the best car-buying experience EVER!!! We..."

dv8r
11/20/2013 8:08:27 PM

Tim Kaas; Rod Gillis; Johnny; Oscar; Encis

My Review Of Thoroughbred Nissan:

This was the best car-buying experience EVER!!! We purchased a 2014 Nissan Versa at base price...it was not a big sale for the dealership, but they treated us like we bought the most high-end vehicle on the lot! They gave us a good deal on our 20-year old Nissan pickup as a trade-in...a better offer than we expected! Our salesperson, Tim, greeted us immediately upon driving onto the lot. He took us on 4 test-drives in 4 different vehicles over a 2-day period and was always patient, pleasant, and professional. Everyone we encountered at the dealership was friendly and welcoming, treating us like the Nissan family members that we are (this is our 5th Nissan). That being said, we have purchased our previous 4 Nissans at other dealerships where we didn't feel valued as customers and where we did not receive a fair deal, so, we were dreading having to go to a dealership to purchase a new car. Thoroughbred Nissan gave us more than a great deal; they exceeded our expectations! We will purchase all of our future vehicles at this dealership!

Added: 12/31/2013 3:13:14 PM

Welcome to the Thoroughbred Nissan family! Tim has been with us about 18 years, and we wouldn't have it any other way. We're very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations - that's what we strive for with every guest, every time. In fact, we've earned the highest award for customer satisfaction from Nissan, the Owner 1st Award of Excellence, for the last 4 years in a row. Thank you for your review, and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

Twitter
"My husband and I had visited several car lots prior to..."

klafrentz
11/17/2013 12:24:46 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Samuel Miller and Robert Sushi (sp)

My Review Of Thoroughbred Nissan:

My husband and I had visited several car lots prior to stopping in at the used car lot for Thoroughbred. We were actually on our way to look at a car at another dealership when we pulled in to your used lot. Our experience from start to finish was comfortable and did not include the usual salesman bait and switch approach. At other lots, the sales crew kept us for way too long trying to close the deal even after we had told them we wanted to look further. Sam and Robert respected our wishes to get to the bottom line and do it quickly. We never felt pressured or manipulated. We paid only a small amount more than we had budgeted and were very satisfied with the way the transaction was handled. We bought a 2007 Chevy Equinox and during our decision-making, your salespeople respected our privacy and did not interrupt when we asked to talk alone. Sam and Robert also trusted us when we said we would be back with a cashier's check for the car.
One IMPROVEMENT: Please consider getting the channel that shows the PAC 13 games. My husband was pretty uneasy since the U of A game was being televised and he wanted to at least be able to catch scores. He was aware that the other dealership that we were going to visit had that game on and you nearly lost a sale because your used car office didn't have it on. Just a suggestion in order to keep customers (especially U of A fans) happy.

Added: 12/31/2013 3:05:09 PM

Thank you for your business, and thank you for your pleasant review. We love to hear from our customers, and are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations of a "typical" car dealership. Sam and Robert are absolutely great members of our Thoroughbred family. We'll also take your suggestion for adding that channel to our used car lot television. We're all U of A fans here, ourselves. Go Wildcats!

Twitter
"I drove from Phoenix Az after visiting 5 other..."

NoryMwas
11/9/2013 2:56:14 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Adam W and Mike H

My Review Of Thoroughbred Nissan:

I drove from Phoenix Az after visiting 5 other dealerships and numerous online markets . I meet Adam W online talked about what i needed in a car and he got back to me by email and phone . Great customer service at the branch, clean, great calming atmosphere . I knew what i wanted so i went and test drove it sat down talked about numbers accepted the offer . While waiting for the paperwork i found out they have an outdoor cookout every Saturday hotdogs, hamburgers and the whole condiments setup. Finally to cap it off met the owner great guy Oscar professional thanked me for his business while i walked out and told him i might drive back for more BBQ. Nory M

Added: 11/12/2013 3:26:17 PM

Hi Nory - thanks for your review! We love hearing from our happy customers. You are welcome to our weekend cookouts anytime! Don't forget about our referral program as well. You can get either $200 in our service department or $100 cash for each friend or family member that purchases from us. Thanks again!

Twitter
"I purchased my 2012 Nissan Altima in June of 2012. Sense..."

TammyMcMaster
10/8/2013 11:37:26 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Tony

My Review Of Thoroughbred Nissan:

I purchased my 2012 Nissan Altima in June of 2012. Sense my date of purchase I have brought my vehicle in for maintenance/service multiple times. All though I have not been pleased with the many manufacturee issues I will say because I have had an outstanding experience with my maintenance adviser (Tony ) it has made my many disappointments much easier to deal with.

Tony has been more than understanding and has made every effort to make me comfortable while my vehicle is being serviced. We all know that when we are upset, disappointed or aggravated to what feels like no end our attitude can be well, less than perfect. Many times the call or appointment started out gruff but by the end Tony would have me laughing or at the very least smiling.

I have no idea what Tony did prior to Thoroughbred but I do know that he has amazing people skills. Tony is the kind of person that any GREAT company would invest in.

Thank you Tony!!

Added: 10/17/2013 5:44:04 PM

Thank you! Tony is a great member of the team. We're happy to hear from you, and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviews 11-20 >>