Thoroughbred Nissan

Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa

CAndrews
7/21/2016

"Very Friendly"

My wife and I both bought cars from Nissan yesterday. Our Salesman was very friendly and helpful. At no time did we feel pressured into anything. Our experience in the finance office was her good as well. I thought for sure I wasn't going to get any add-on things as this is always what I do, however, once they showed us what was covered I paid the extra $4 month it was for my car. There were things on that warranty that I have indeed had to replace on my previous car and living in AZ air conditioners take a beating so having that alone covered was worth it. I can honestly say this is the first add-on warranty I've seen that actually covers things that really do break. Great place to buy a car.

Salesman - Devin Soucy & Finance Mgr David Sanchez

Donna Tee
7/13/2016

"Great customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Picked dealer because they had the car I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised when I got a salesman that was honest, helpful and customer service oriented. The deal was made without drama and I walked away feeling good about my purchase. Finance was so smooth, Sara knew her material: explained the process and my options. The entire process was so pleasant and I would certainly recommend this dealer.

Devin Soucy in sales and Sara Altaay in finance...Great Experience Thank You..

Barry 8121
7/01/2016

"Excellent experience"

Some car salesmen are pushy and hard to work with, working with Michelle Lipinski was an easy and wonderful experience she showed us what we wanted to look at and came up with the price rapidly, would recommend her to anyone who wants to buy a new car

Michelle Lipinski Internet sales consultant

TWheeler
6/06/2016

"Quick and easy"

Worked with Devin Soucy. Got me down to a price that was good for me. Showed me only what I wanted to see and didn't push me for anything else.

Devin Soucy

June 09, 2016

Hi - we love hearing positive feedback from our customers. Please remember our referral program if you have any friends or family members interested in a new Nissan. If they decide to purchase, you'll receive a $100 check.

Lopi143
6/01/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

Working with Robert Soucy and Sara Altaay made for the best car buying experience ever both where very hands on and explained each step and answered all my questions. David Sanchez did my final paper work and was very professional a great job as well. I've bought several vehicles and these three are by far the best. Thank you Robert, Sara and David for my new Altima!!! I definitely would recommend Thoroughbred Nissan and I did. Sent a very close friend and she bought a new Murano.

Robert Soucy, Sara Altaay and David Sanchez

June 01, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We're happy to have Robert, Sara and David as part of our team. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Eddie
5/28/2016

"Simple and Quick"

My experience was simple and quick at the dealership. What I also appreciated was that even after the sale the sales manager's level of service didn't change.

Sara Altaay, David Sanchez

May 31, 2016

Thank you for the review, Eddie. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Jimmy AZ
5/27/2016

"The Best, as usual!!!"

These guys know how to interact with a buyer, Thoroughbred has been my go to car dealer and service provider for years. Top notch sales and service personnel, and overall friendly, great people too!! Customer for Life!! Jimmy K

Rob, John, Oscar

May 31, 2016

Thanks, Jimmy. We're happy to have earned your business. It's a pleasure to have you as a part of the Thoroughbred family!

Christine
5/15/2016

"Wonderful Buying Experience "

Easy, friendly and professional service; Kimson Baker and Ted Kelly were knowledgeable; treated us like family! Best car shopping experience ever; I highly recommend Thoroughbred Nissan...it's a win win!

Kimson Baker, Ted Kelly, Carl?, RJ...all excellent

May 16, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Christine!

david mays
5/07/2016

"Thank you Thoroughbred Nissan!"

Thank you Byron Hays and the entire staff at Thoroughbred Nissan for making my car buying experience a professional and personal experience. I bought a pre-owned Toyota 2013 Corolla at your Nissan Dealership due to your professional and caring manner. I had originally planned to buy a pre-owned Toyota Rav4 or Nissan Rogue, but spotted the Corolla and I knew this was the car for me. Your staff didnt bat an eye but immediately switched gears to accommodate my "change of plans". I had a budget to stick with and your team made it happen. Your new salesman took for for a test drive, he KNEW this product and we had the deal wrapped up within two hours, from start to finish. Signed, Sealed, DELIVERED!

Byron Hays and staff

May 10, 2016

Thank you for the kind words!

jor1mol
5/06/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

I had an excellent experience in my recent lease of a 2016 Nissan Rogue. I was treated exceptionally well and was not pressured into making a quick decision (even though I did). This is my second leased vehicle with Thoroughbred Nissan and am overwhelmingly pleased with the whole experience.

Eric Encinas, Zach Stephens and Oscar Campos

May 10, 2016

Thank you for posting this review - we love to hear from our happy customers! I am glad you had an excellent experience with us. You make a great addition to our Thoroughbred family.