Thoroughbred Nissan

Thoroughbred Nissan Info

ismalzer
6/30/2015

"Great Dealership"

I dreaded going to a dealer, but my experience with Thoroughbred Nissan couldn't have been better. From first Internet contact, the salesman was immediate in getting back to me. He was so pleasant, patient and helpful even though what I thought I wanted kept changing. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership made buying a car a pleasant experience for me. I am more than satisfied with the car I bought, the price I paid and the service I received.

Carl Falwell, Roberrt Soucy R

June 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad we were able to defy your expectations and provide a positive experience. If you have any friends or family members interested in a vehicle, remember you can get a referral fee of $100 or $200 in service credits.

JDL
5/21/2015

"Above and beyond service!"

So I've been looking for a car for the last 8 months at about 9 different dealerships in town. 2 of the times the dealership sold the cars before I had a chance to finish the paper work. Luckily through my internet search I came across Thoroughbred Nissan and met with Lenny, he was easy to talk to and really listened to my needs. I could have saved 8 months of looking! Also RJ in finance was great at explaining the numbers. Thanks again guys!

Lenny &RJ

May 28, 2015

I'm glad to hear Lenny and RJ made your experience so seamless. We hope to see you when it's time for your first oil change - remember, it's on us!

First new vehicle since 1985
5/18/2015

"Best Dealership Car Buying Experience since 1985"

2015 Nissan Murano SV FWD Cayenne Red/Cashmere Cloth Our last several car purchases have been private transactions, and for good reason. I have scars going back over 35 years in dealing with car people. It had been many years since we have been on a dealership's lot to purchase a vehicle. I did a lot of online research and decided this time we were going to do things differently: our way. We would not accept deception (lies), play games, or be called names. We were going to do this via electronic communication or not at all. We wanted our only visit to the dealership to be for taking delivery of our new vehicle. Thoroughbred and one person, Michelle Lipinski, allowed us to achieve all those goals. I emailed eight Nissan dealerships in southeastern and central Arizona. We heard back from all of them. After expressing our intent to factory order, half the dealerships ignored us including, in our opinion, Thoroughbred. Two dealerships informed us they wouldn't/couldn't order a Murano. Only two dealerships were willing to factory order. We wanted to get Thoroughbred Nissan into the mix, as I had read good reviews. For over two weeks, my several emails (direct to a person and through Thoroughbred's website) and many attempts at live chats seemed to have been lost in cyberspace (disregarded?). On literally my last try with Thoroughbred, Michelle Lipinski picked up my live chat. That changed everything. I sent an email with a link from Nissan's website with our build to three dealerships asking for a line-itemized out-the-door quote to include all fees, sales tax, and licensing. Only Michelle Lipinski at Thoroughbred Nissan did everything we asked, giving us a written detailed quote, and offered a fair price as well. An old salesperson's adage is the first person to speak--loses. Michelle made the first offer and Thoroughbred won. After Michelle emailed us the Murano arrived, we set an appointment to take delivery three days later on April 10. Michelle turned over most of the delivery process to a salesperson. It appeared to us that either or both the paperwork and the Murano were not ready. They did have the Murano well detailed. Sara did take the time to explain the technical aspects of the vehicle and got the Bluetooth connected to the iPhone. Robert, Thoroughbred's sales manager, allowed us to park our other vehicle at the dealership all weekend as we took a trip in our new Murano, more good service. We thought it was strange that the people at Thoroughbred kept congratulating us. We spent a lot of money for a durable good that will only depreciate over time. We didn't achieve anything like win a race or get married. It happened so often we felt uncomfortable to the point of being irritated. We would have felt much more important if Thoroughbred's staff had thanked us for our business, which the owner did in a letter. Overall, delivery was a good experience, although a bit slow. Thoroughbred did not have the dealer installed interior accent lighting option completed on delivery. Through Michelle, we returned three weeks later (we live in Sierra Vista) in conjunction with travel from Tucson International Airport. Thoroughbred gave us a ride to the airport, installed the lighting, kept the Murano for a week (no parking fees), got us from the airport, and had the Murano detailed. That is great customer service! A quote I found from W. Clement Stone struck a chord with me: "Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman - not the attitude of the prospect." Michelle worked through my initial obstinacy and built a good relationship. Throughout the process, Michelle did not play games; was sincere and patient; respected all our wishes; made us feel important; and was very businesslike in her comportment. Without Michelle Lipinski, Thoroughbred Nissan would not have gotten our business. Michelle Lipinski at Thoroughbred Nissan made us feel we got a hassle-free fair deal. The last time we felt that way was almost 30 years ago, when we took delivery of our factory ordered 1986 Ford Ranger. That small dealership in rural Iowa that sold only one make of vehicles was also family-owned and operated. Does that sound familiar?

Michelle Lipinski

May 28, 2015

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to see you again in the future.

mike66
3/17/2015

"Not happy"

I bought a car on dec 15 2014 ,worse experience I ever had. The salesman showed me the car , nice guy then he pawned me off to another salesman that didn't care about me. After that the salesman couldn't close the deal he ran up and down the stairs 3 or 4 times to talk to his boss. I never seen the person with the final decision, the whole process sucked. I,m afraid to go back for my free oil change, next car I will probably go to Phx for.

March 19, 2015

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the dealership for the experience you had. At your convenience, please contact our general manager, Johnny Lohrman, at (520) 618-6500. We'd like to take steps to correct this behavior with the sales person you worked with.

smitty
1/18/2015

"Happy Throughbred Customer"

Purchased my truck in 2007 and ever since, I have always had the best treatment by the service team. Its a great feeling to know that me and my vehicle have a Great team taking care of us.

Tony

January 20, 2015

Thanks for sharing your review - we love to hear from our happy customers!

rgun49
10/31/2014

"Great Dealer"

They made my purchase experience great. Everyone was friendly, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. After the purchase, I was introduced to the service and parts people so I would know who to speak with when the time came. Their prices were fair and they went out of their way to find the vehicle that I wanted. I would totally recommend them for your next purchase!

David Sanchez

December 10, 2014

Thank you for posting, and please don't forget about your free oil change with our Nissan One to One Rewards program. Your first oil change is on us, and you can earn points to use like cash at future service visits too.

grami
8/09/2014

"service"

David was an excellent person to deal with. He has a lot of patience and is very easy to talk to. I would deal with him and Thoroughbred Nissan anytime. My overall experience was great. I also want to give a big shout out to all the people at the desk at the entrance to the showroom. They were very pleasant. Thanks to all for a very good experience as a first time buyer.

David Sanchez

August 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to have David as a member of our team. We strive to provide the best costumer service experience possible and we thank you for your business.

CandyMMoore
7/16/2014

"Kimson and Tim were totally Awesome"

Kimson was superb with the financing of my new car, and Tim was great at showing me all the features of my new Nissan Altima! I wasn't looking for a new car... but I got one and I am so happy with my choice. Thank you

Kimson Baker and Tim Kaas

July 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your business. When you bring your car in for your first oil change, be sure to make it a Saturday so you can join us for our weekly cookout! Please stay in touch with us on Facebook at facebook.com/thoroughbrednissan and Twitter at @1stTucsonNissan

Cindy Luis
7/11/2014

"Zach made buying my car from a distance easy and enjoyable!"

I've only ever bought one other new car and that was in 1988. My last used car was 2006 Nissan Altima bought in 2008. It was my first Nissan and an absolutely wonderful, economical and reliable car which I passed on to my daughter. I had been thinking about a Juke for awhile and thought it was about time to buy a new car again. I was in VA and moving to Tucson so contacted Thoroughbred online and Zach Stephens replied immediately and helped me make this process easy. He had to search for the AWD Juke SV that I wanted with the light grey interior. Although my first choice of exterior color was not available anywhere in the SW, he found my second choice and made sure to have it there ready to go the day after I arrived in town. The price negotiation went smoothly and I feel like I really got a great deal. Everyone I met from Mikal in finance to Lisa in Service and Oscar were friendly and welcoming. I'm very happy with my 2014 Juke and the car-buying experience at this dealership.

Zach Stephens

July 15, 2014

Thank you for your business! We love to hear from happy customers. When you schedule your first oil change, make it a Saturday so you can join us at our weekly cookout!

Lindarocks525
6/22/2014

"Excellent Team with Excellent Vehicles! "

From the beginning, David was always sincere, friendly & easily approachable! He listened to what we were looking for, and found the most perfect Rogue I could ever dream of! He was never ever pushy, gave sound advice like a friend, and always carried himself professionally. Kimson was SUPER in finding the Rogue I wanted with all the features I yearned for- and in the end, both David & Kimson were making sure the Rogue I went home with was the one that I felt good with in my heart- and nothing less! I would buy again & again from David & Kimson! Except.... I really love my awesome 2014 Rogue SV!!

David Sanchez, Kimsun

June 24, 2014

Thanks for visiting, and thank you for your great review! Please keep in touch with us on Facebook at facebook.com/ThoroughbredNissan or Twitter at twitter.com/1stTucsonNissan. Also, feel free to join us for our Saturday cookouts anytime!

June 24, 2014