Tim Dahle INFINITI

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Sean Sponegal, Sales Manager, Tim Dahle INFINITI

Sean Sponegal

December 30, 2016

"Not honest with Vechicle condition"

- MGiron

I bought a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 from Tim Dahle Infinity. I had come in and spoke with John K,. a very nice salesman. They were closing so were going to come back the next day. Next day I got a call from Brent Lloyd another salesman. I thought he was a sales manager calling to tell me if they accepted my offer. He told me to come in and I worked out a deal with him thinking he was the sales manager. Come to find out he was just a salesman, and he told the sale from john K. I was so angry that I was ready to cancel the deal. I spoke with John and he said that they had worked out a deal between themselves. I was told that the Truck had been through a 135 point inspection and everything was checked and repaired. After having the truck for a couple of days I notices that there was a part missing from the console and that a spoiler that went of the tailgate was missing. I also found loose Hot wires where the console part was missing. I found that the wires were to a set of airbags that were missing the controls. A couple weeks later a started hearing a scraping sound coming from the back. Turns out that it was that back brake disc pads and rotors needed replacing. I wondered why they didn't catch it in their 135 point inspection. I called the salesman Brent Lloyd and told him about it and he gave me some double talk, and then told me to get it fixed under the warranty that I bought which has a $250 deductible. I told him that they should have caught it during their inspection and that I thought that they should repair it since the so called inspection was a selling point. Brent then goes off on me about it being a used car, and that it was my problem and there was nothing they could do. He kept ranting and raving so bad that I hung up on him. I was in the process of calling the general manager when the sales manager called and apologized and told me they would take care of the problem and that I should expect a call from Brent to apologize . I told him thanks and then Brent called and gave me a weak apology. I brought the truck in and they did repair it while I waited 4 hours because they had ordered the wrong parts. The truck had new tires but they were a brand that no one carried locally and I called Brent to see if he could call the previous owner and ask where he bought the tires so I could see if they had a road hazard warranty and rotation flat repair. Brent said he didn't think he could but that he would try. I didn't hear back so I called him and he said that he had left several messages but the owner hadn't returned his call. I found a receipt in the truck with the previous owner's number so I called him. He told me where he got the tires. We got to talking and he told me that when he traded it in that he had a K and N cold air intake kit on it. When I got the truck it had a factory type air intake. He said he would send me the receipt for the intake if I wanted. I called the General manager the next day and asked him about it, he said he didn't think so but that he would look into it. According to him it came in with the factory air intake. I am sure that one of the mechanic's decided that they could use it and took it off since its worth about $400. I went to buy a new one and the mechanic was looking to see what model I needed, and come to find out that the engine had the wrong intake and it wasn't fitting properly. It basically was just laying there and was being held by one bolt. the other two were in the wrong place to screw into. I called about getting the intake cover and it's $300 so with the other parts that are missing the total would be about $600. Had they been honest and told me that this and that are missing I could have decided to but one of the other trucks that I was looking at or had the replace the parts that were missing or get a better deal on the price of the truck. The air intake is letting unfiltered air in the engine and giving the ecm computer false readings. I am not sure what I am going to do about the air intake but I am going to do something. So buyer beware when dealing with this dealership.

November 17, 2016

"Honest and Accurate"

- Idahospud16

I live out of state and called Awni about a car I saw online. He was knowledgeable and patient with my questions. I have had some poor experiences at other dealers, but not here. When I got to the dealership, the car was exactly what he had told me and was out front ready to go. No complaints. Very pleased with the process and Awni's service.

August 06, 2016

"Poor Customer Service - SUV problems with recall. "

- Alan

Customer Service at Infiniti is horrible. While I currently own two Infiniti cars (G37x and the Q56) I will never buy another Infiniti. My Q56 with 50,000 miles has horrible Screeching noise comming from a timing chain. Every time you accelerate, it sounds like someone is screeming. Apparently there is a recall on this SUV for it timing chain. I attempted to get the recall fixed today. Unfortunately they have a back log of 9 months. The earliest appointment they have is in May of 2017. I told them I was worried about what it would do to my car not to mention it is embarrasing to drive and they told me, "If it dies on the road call call us". I also attempted to call Infiniti Consumer Affairs at 800-662-6200. They did say sorry but that they have no ability to fix the car due to a back log of vehicles with problems ahead of me in line. I strongly recommend looking at another brand of car. I also own Lexus and BMW. At least at BMW and Lexus they take care of their customers.

New 2017 Infiniti QX60, $50067