Read Reviews Titus-Will Ford

Manufacturers: Ford, Service Center

3.8

3.5

based on 4 reviews

Overall
3.9

3.9 out of 5

20 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Titus-Will Ford

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Titus-Will Ford

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I called service department twice and could not speak to..."

lynnbatch
11/5/2013 9:39:38 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Don't know the name

2.4

My Review Of Titus-Will Ford :

I called service department twice and could not speak to anyone about a leak or schedule an appointment. I was told by the person who answred the phone in the service department that I would have to leave my number or a message so a certain person could call me back. Three days later, still waiting. They have several service agents working there at one time, I should not have to wait days or call back many times just to make an appointment. Also, used the Quick Lane recently, joke, I was sent walking back and forth between buildings because they could not figure out where my paperwork was so I could pay for an oil change.

Twitter
"I cannot rave enough about my experience at Titus Will..."

TonyaHunt
8/2/2013 7:10:13 PM

Daniel Cote

My Review Of Titus-Will Ford :

I cannot rave enough about my experience at Titus Will dealership! Right off I would like to say how wonderful Daniel Cote was to work with. My husband and I had test drove several Ford Taurus cars at other dealerships and returned to Titus Will and specifically looked up Daniel Cote. He had the perfect approach that I feel a car salesman should have. He was eager and helpful without being pushy or overbearing. He did the little things that made the experience so first class for us. I will easily go back to Daniel Cote at Titus Will when purchasing my next vehicle. I cannot say enough about my experience as a whole with our salesperson and this dealership!

Twitter
"We bought a 2010 Mazda 6 from this dealership. They did..."

llefor
11/19/2012 5:56:41 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Greg Eckroth

3.2

My Review Of Titus-Will Ford :

We bought a 2010 Mazda 6 from this dealership. They did not negotiate on the price at all, but we thought it was a fair price so ended up buying the car that same day. The dealership stayed open at least 30 minutes to complete our purchase, which was much appreciated. We did not finance the vehicle, so it was a fairly straight-forward purchase. However, once we paid for the vehicle and were walking out the door to drive the Mazda away, Greg mentioned, "Oh, by the way. There's only one key for the car." This would have been a deal-breaker on that car, which I think Greg knew. It was a shoddy, used-car profiling type of move by the salesman. I asked if there were manuals, spare tire, etc. for the car, but didn't even think to ask if there was a second key. He said most used vehicles come in with just one key. I asked if they would pay for an additional key to be made or provide some type of $$ compensation, especially since we paid full price for the car, but he said no. I felt we were taken advantage of since we had no recourse at that point other than return the car. My spouse really wanted the car, so we kept it. But every time I look at it, it boils my blood. So much so that I have yet to drive it and we bought it in May 2012.
This car has a special chip in the key which is not easily duplicated, so we needed to go through the Mazda dealership or find some company online to get a second key made. With multiple drivers in the house or a chance for losing/locking the only key in the vehicle, at least two keys is a must! We ended up going the online route which cost over $300 and took 1+ month since the wrong key was chipped/shipped by the online retailer the first time.
For the final exclamation point, while my husband was cleaning out the trunk of the car last week, there was an original second key that was tucked in one of storage pockets!!!

Twitter
"THANK YOU!!! to Wes Prewitt, Shannon Sam, Ron George and..."

vixinn29
9/24/2012 9:58:14 PM

Wes Prewitt
Shannon Sam
Ron George and Lyle Cundy

My Review Of Titus-Will Ford :

THANK YOU!!! to Wes Prewitt, Shannon Sam, Ron George and Lyle Cundy. After a rather stressful situation on my husband and I's end, they stepped up and took care of us like we were family. They are wonderful to work with; returning phone calls promptly, taking the time to listen, following through on their words and most of all just caring about the overall situation we were in and helping us make the best out of it. I have complete trust in their words and the dealership as a whole.

The dealership and service department is clean and inviting and everyone was very friendly.

I will def be back to buy another Ford and will no doubt have them serviced at Titus-Will. Thank you so much for such a great experience!!!

Twitter
"Tuesday in for oil change and noise in rear..."

vavino41
8/12/2012 2:02:49 AM

Andy
Robert
some un-named female(awful)

3.4

My Review Of Titus-Will Ford :

Tuesday in for oil change and noise in rear brakes...needs parts, next day Andy on vacation, no calls. Checked on status, getting recall item taken completed. Thursday, not ready for sure tomorrow. Friday, called Andy on vacation, left message with no-name female will have Robert call, no response, Saturday, called, no-name female can't help again...will tell Robert to call. LATE SATURDAY called again, got no-name female, car has been ready since yesterday and $200 over estimate. Ten miutes later Robert called since he just received paperwork. Says never knew about the recent calls or any other. Appears service reps do not communicate. No car until Monday sice closing in 20 minutes. If the repairs had not always been right this could be upsetting!

Twitter
"the ladys in the place u pay in voice after service sence..."

towman100
3/31/2012 6:52:14 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
customer service

2.8

My Review Of Titus-Will Ford :

the ladys in the place u pay in voice after service sence of humor like a wall dint even say hi one lady basic refused to go get invoice so i could pay when i all ready had keys in hand and car sitting right behine he in service lane after about fifteen she finaly went to get it after i asked her to do that for me several time she just ignored me and the service guy who brought my car up left driver window down on a rainny day waht a lousy exp

Twitter
"This by far has been one huge mistake buying from this..."

jessica.keller2
3/22/2012 4:41:43 PM

Mike Flemming

1.5

My Review Of Titus-Will Ford :

This by far has been one huge mistake buying from this dealership. My husband and I purchased a 2011 ford f150 here about a month ago. When we went to pick up the truck it was absolutely dirty! The dealership apologized and then requested we make an appointment for a detail due to it not being done.

Finally after the huge snow storm in January I made the appt while my husband was gone at school and received one of their loaner cars. ((YAY another vehicle I have to get a pass for to get to work))

After 24 hrs MY husband received a phone message on his voicemail stating we absolutely apologize for the troubles but you vehicle is now ready for pick up. I showed up after a 14 hr day at work in uniform still turn in the loaner vehicle jumped in his truck and it was dirty still!!!!! seriously!? Went back in asked them please to fix this and they apologized once more and asked me to come back tomorrow.

Two days go by so I deicide to stop in after work to see how the progress is coming. I walk in and Desiree states oh yea it has been sitting out front here all the keys.

Get in the truck (((AHHH PAPER TOWELS ON THE FRONT SEAT AND MUD SPLASHED UP THE SIDE OF THE TRUCK))) At the point I thought I was having a prank played on me. I asked the service guy to please come out and look at the truck and give me his opinion and he said "oh yea doesnt look clean to me, but we will fix this"

Finally in tears due to frustration, i asked to speak with the manager. This is when it finally was taken care of.

Please keep this in mind when going to this dealership!!! I understand it was only a detail but if this is the service they provide for only a detail I can't imagine how everything else does.

****UPDATED ..... JUST GOT A LETTER IN THE MAIL FROM COLLECTIONS STATING I OWED $60 to CHASE BANK WHO I HAD MY PREVIOUS LOAN taken out from for the vehicle i traded in.... TITUS WILL didnt make the payment for 32 days after we traded in the vehicle causing late charges and more interest to pile up. BEWARE!!!!!

Twitter
"Justin at the service desk was very knowledgeable &..."

moto331
2/27/2012 4:10:20 PM

Justin

4.4

My Review Of Titus-Will Ford :

Justin at the service desk was very knowledgeable & friendly,after haveing the truck for 5-hrs I got dropped off to pick it up & they offered to wash it while I was paying, unfortunately I couldn't wait. All in all it wsa a good experience & will be back thx.

Twitter
"All of the people at Titus-Will Tacoma were friendly,..."

Ron Bowman
2/14/2012 2:35:44 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Ross Wood
Mike Mazziotta

4.2

My Review Of Titus-Will Ford :

All of the people at Titus-Will Tacoma were friendly, professional, good listeners, and were able to match us up with the vehicle we wanted. There was a clerical error on one of the documents that was taken care of quickly, and professionally. All of the people we we had even casual contact with were courteuos, respectful, and desired to be of service not just "gettin' it done and out the door." I would recommend this dealership to anyone who desires to have a pleasant and courteous car buying experience.

Twitter
"I had setup a appointment a day before I drove from..."

lmchaous
2/9/2012 9:36:20 AM

Jim Roson

1.3

My Review Of Titus-Will Ford :

I had setup a appointment a day before I drove from Puyallup to Olympia to see a vehicle. I arrived on time and met Jim Roson at the dealership. Two minutes before someone else with an appointment arrived to see the same vehicle. So I was turned away after driving 40 miles during busy traffic for nothing.

After having purchased 2 vehicles in the past from Titus Will, I will never again visit this dealership!

Reviews 11-20 >>