Tom's Ford

480 Reviews of Tom's Ford

April 29, 2017

"Quick and Easy"

- vmott

I spoke to several dealers via their internet sales teams before I contacted Tom's Ford (we were looking at several auto manufacturers) - Tom's Ford was the easiest and most responsive. When I got to the dealer that night it was an easy, low pressure negotiation - it didn't take hours or become exhaustive. I had cars serviced here in the past so I was happy to finally purchased a vehicle from them.

Jim Mellas

Other Employees : Geanna Graziano
April 22, 2017

"Great "

- Apple123

Great friendly will recommend other customers To visit the dealership anytime first time dealing or getting ford auto happy I decided to visit toms ford

Ken Gann
April 10, 2017

"Quick and painless"

- Happy Joe

Was looking at a Camaro for my next car. After comparing the two cars, the Mustang was the better value. Tom's Ford also has the best service department in the tri state area.

April 04, 2017

"Customer Oriented! "

- Michigan1

This is my second Ford vehicle but the first time using the Ford service department for ALL of my service needs. prices in line with other service companies-even the rebates from oil changes to brakes, etc! Convenient service hours, super friendly staff! Would recommend Toms Ford for all your needs!

Rod Anderson
Other Employees : Cat Trembley
April 01, 2017

"Car Buying Made Easy with Debbie Wagner!"

- HappyFordOwner

Debbie Wagner never disappoints! Not only is she a great sales person, she really cares about her customers. She makes car buying easy and takes the stress out of it! I have recommended Debbie over and over again to both friends and family and they have all been very happy with the deals Debbie worked out for them. She is trustworthy and reliable!

Debbie Wagner
Apr 05, 2017 -

Tom's Ford responded

Thanks for the great review! We'll be sure to pass along your praise to Debbie!

March 31, 2017

"Staff is very friendly and helpfull"

- Sgraham286

I am happy with my experience. The car was for my son and Matt was very helpful and patient explaining all features to him. Thank you

Shane Carney

Apr 05, 2017 -

Tom's Ford responded

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to help get your son his first car!

March 30, 2017

"Great experience "

- Gbreese

My salesman was Matthew Lyden an he was awesome an very knowledgeable about the vehicles he is selling, I would refer him to my friends & family, everyone at this Toms Ford Hazlet was very helpful an friendly, this is the 3rd vehicle we purchased from them

Enrico Cuzzi
Charley Schaub
Mar 31, 2017 -

Tom's Ford responded

Response: Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your continued business, and are glad you had such an enjoyable experience with Matthew.

March 27, 2017

"Easy to work with."

- Jac50

It was a very good experience except I was promised by Harold Siroka that he would go out in the vehicle to show me how to use things in the vehicle. The only thing he did was hook my cell phone up to the car and that was it.

Scott Nusbaum
Charley Schaub
Other Employees : Harold Siroka
Mar 29, 2017 -

Tom's Ford responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I am happy to hear that you had a good experience, however I apologize for the confusion regarding the vehicle tools. Please do not hesitate to contact our dealership if you have any questions regarding the vehicle and we will gladly provide support!

March 20, 2017

"Only Ford Dealership you should shop at "

- Rob116

It was a great experience working with Ryan and Mike. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tom's Ford. Great atmosphere, friendly employees, phenomenal prices. They make car shopping easy!

Mike Bastedo
Ryan Lyttle

Mar 22, 2017 -

Tom's Ford responded

Thanks for the five stars! We'll pass along your praise to Mike and Ryan!

March 18, 2017

"Tom's Ford Service Dept. Gets it Done "

- Mikescotto314

Not all Ford Dealers are alike. My 2015 F150 spent four trips and over 3-1/2 weeks at another Ford dealer with no satisfaction to correcting a factory warranty issue. Tom's had the truck four days and it was fixed! They went above and beyond in making sure the issue was corrected, and the entire team wanted to make it right. I got my confidence back in my most favorite vehicle product. I'm really glad someone knows what the heck they're doing! If you have a problem that no one can seem to find and correct, these guys will find it and fix it the right way. It's something not seen much of any more.

Catherine Trembley
Mar 21, 2017 -

Tom's Ford responded

Thank you so much for such a thorough review and the five-stars! I am happy to hear that you found your experience with our service department to be so pleasant. We hope to see you again soon!