Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

CNewlonlpn@gmail.com
4/23/2015

"Amazing team of great guys. "

I went to the dealership for tires. I left with a new car. The gentlemen who helped me were very nice and helpful. As a single woman it can be intimidating but the experience wasn't at all. They made it absolutely painless. They weren't pushy and they treated me wonderfully!!!

Meganh18
4/23/2015

"Awesome "

Excellent experience! Adam did a wonderful job! It was smooth and fast and helped us with everything. He stayed in contact and answered all questions that we needed even after purchasing the vehicle! Robert also helped us out in everything we needed!

pcwhaley

"exquisite"

Seth was great to work with. He was honest and very informative. He was also personable. This dealership was exquisite I am definitely going back. Also Mr. Insanity gave me a great deal on my old buick and another great deal on my extended warranty on my Ford fusion.

stacy2015

"Amazing !!!!"

bought a brand new Ford Fusion and love it !!! Chad cathell was so friendly and great to work with!!! Would decently recommend him and toothman ford to others .. Great customer service

sfcarpenter22
4/21/2015

"" This is why I keep coming back!!!""

Toothman Ford does it again!! Makes buying a car a great experience. Salesman Adam Post is great, he made sure that everything was in order, extend warranty and gap insurance. He even called to follow up to see how we were liking the new truck. Also made sure to let us know that they" may have forgot to change the oil" so we should bring it in for a free oil change just in case. Great people and responsible dealers like Toothman Ford really make a difference which is why we continue to go there for our car needs. Thanks again Toothman Ford and Adam Post for getting me in my new truck as quickly and painlessly as possible!

jbeaty2008@hotmail.com
4/20/2015

"Excellant"

Very helpful made the whole experience less stressfull. Would recommend to all who are looking for a new car. Adam Post treated us great and answered all our questions,

x3harless
4/20/2015

"Great!"

They did amazing business, and made sure I left with the vehicle I wanted! Which was an outstanding pre-owned vehicle! I highly recommend going to Toothman Ford. I will go there for all my future car needs!

NewFordGuy
4/16/2015

"Toothman Ford is Quality"

I had my heart broken by Chevrolet a couple of months ago. I had a 2011 Chevy Silverado with a bad 5.3 Motor in it. They had no time for me even though I have own 6 Chevy products in my lifetime. I went to Toothman and I am now proud to say I am a Ford Man now. They treated me with respect and found me a truck that had everything I requested and for the Price I wanted to boot! I will exclusively buy my vehicles from Toothman Ford from now on!

sam
4/14/2015

"PA resident"

My husband and I had been searching for a Dodge Charger for several months. We finally found one that had all of the options we had been looking for and a price we could afford at Toothman Ford. I contacted Sam Gerkin and he got back to me right away! We drove down to WV that same night to check it out and it was exactly what we wanted! Sam and the other guys took care of us with no problems! We have been telling all of our family and friends how great our experience was at Toothman Ford. We would definitely go back again! Thank you Sam, Danny and Donnie!

deligal59
4/14/2015

"Mary & James Holmes"

I would go back to Toothman Ford and to Chad Cathell without a second thought. Chad was very helpful with getting everything taken care of for us. It's been along time since we have purchased a new used car but the experience at Toothmans and Chads help was wonderful when we haft to purchase again it will not be a hard choice of where we will go. Thanks Again Chad Cathell and Toothman Ford and Robert Insani

Reviews of Robert Insani