Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

NewFordGuy
4/16/2015

"Toothman Ford is Quality"

I had my heart broken by Chevrolet a couple of months ago. I had a 2011 Chevy Silverado with a bad 5.3 Motor in it. They had no time for me even though I have own 6 Chevy products in my lifetime. I went to Toothman and I am now proud to say I am a Ford Man now. They treated me with respect and found me a truck that had everything I requested and for the Price I wanted to boot! I will exclusively buy my vehicles from Toothman Ford from now on!

sam

"PA resident"

My husband and I had been searching for a Dodge Charger for several months. We finally found one that had all of the options we had been looking for and a price we could afford at Toothman Ford. I contacted Sam Gerkin and he got back to me right away! We drove down to WV that same night to check it out and it was exactly what we wanted! Sam and the other guys took care of us with no problems! We have been telling all of our family and friends how great our experience was at Toothman Ford. We would definitely go back again! Thank you Sam, Danny and Donnie!

deligal59

"Mary & James Holmes"

I would go back to Toothman Ford and to Chad Cathell without a second thought. Chad was very helpful with getting everything taken care of for us. It's been along time since we have purchased a new used car but the experience at Toothmans and Chads help was wonderful when we haft to purchase again it will not be a hard choice of where we will go. Thanks Again Chad Cathell and Toothman Ford and Robert Insani

greg

"Very good"

We were very impressed. I think they went out of their way to please us.very .thecustomer friendly. They seam like a good bunch of guys.

evelynboard

"Sam Gerkin"

I want to thank Sam Gerkin or helping me get my car he does very thing possible to make that happen . Awesome service thank you

wrweaver
4/12/2015

"Good service, good prices."

I researched new and used cars for a few months before my decision, but the prices could not be beat at Toothman Ford. The service was fast and extremely helpful. Would recommend and will be buying from them again for future purchases.

jim love
4/06/2015

"Jim Love"

I have been buying ford trucks and cars from Toothman Ford for 27 years. They are very good company to deal with and the service is great. I would highly recommend Toothman Ford for your next new or used auto.

DSmith
4/03/2015

"Purchased an Escape"

My salesman, Seth Elsey, was knowledgeable and low pressure. My kind of sales experience! The dealership stocks a wide variety of new and used vehicles which makes it a worth a shopper's time to visit Toothmans.

jbolt0828
3/30/2015

"Toothman Ford"

When we first started looking for a vehicle, we didn't even want to finance another car. After talking about it for a while we decided to take a look at Toothman Ford. The car that we decided on was a 2013 Ford Fusion. It was very reasonably priced and didn't have hardly any miles on it. Definitely would recommend to others.

Jeepin Waylon
3/29/2015

"Good dealership"

The sales man was great. Got me in and out quickly. I think the detail department needs to be worked on. Inside of vehicle wasn't detailed very good. Other than that good dealership.

Reviews of Robert Insani