Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

Lilbear
8/30/2016

"Buying car"

First the salesman was not pushy or overbearing. We were there to look at used cars, my husband and I knew what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend. I can say that our experience was a really good one we got what we wanted at the price we wanted.

frdexpl4me
8/28/2016

"Traded Altima for Explorer"

Very Helpful during car buying experience. Got me the payment I needed andI did not have to spend all day at the dealership to purchase. Will definitely go back for my next vehicle also!

Skpntsf
8/28/2016

"Traded my Avenger for an Evo"

The dealership was very helpful in getting us to the payments we needed and also gave me a fair trade price for my Avenger. I am overall very satisfied with the service and the salesman who helped us.

Range Rover

"Range Rover Status"

Keith Leach called me when he found the car I had been looking for!! Gave me a great deal and worked hard to get me in it. Thanks Keith and Toothman Ford!! I appreciate all your help and will recommend you in the future!!

Natalie
8/27/2016

"Great customer service, felt right at home"

As a very picky buyer from out of town, I called a thousand times with many different requests about the car I was interested in. Corey patiently answered all my questions and made me feel 100% confident in the car I was buying before I got to the dealership. The rest of the staff was welcoming and professional. Very happy with the service and would def recommend to others!

Corey McMillen

The Tilson's in Southwest Va!
8/24/2016

"Great buying experience for our daughter's "First Car""

We traveled 4 hours to meet Keith and purchase this vehicle for our daughter. This was by far the easiest buying experience we have ever had! Everyone seemed friendly and professional. We definitely will be telling others about this experience. Thanks Toothman Ford for making our daughter smile :)

Katelyn Fink
8/24/2016

"Great customer service and great prices!"

We recently bought a truck from Toothman Ford. This was right before they were having their "hail sale", so they were very busy working on all of that and having people coming in to ask questions and get information on the sale, as well as buying undamaged vehicles that weren't part of that sale. They were prompt to get us in our truck to test drive and were very helpful and thorough with the buying process. Not only did they provide excellent customer service to us but we noticed that everyone else who where in and out of the dealership while we were there were helped out as equally well. We definitely plan to continue using Toothman for service, and I recommend Danny Leach to work with! He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle we were interested in and was very helpful with the buying process and working with the payment range we were hoping to stay in! Bob Insani was very helpful and answered all questions we had about financing, extended warranties, gap insurance, and more!

Jason343

"Great Experience!"

The best experience I've had buying a vehicle! Great service, friendly and professional staff, great selection of vehicles! Wanted to thank everyone at Toothman Ford. Especially Donnie, Corey & Rob for taking the time to find the right vehicle and payments that fit my budget.

tanya shorter
8/23/2016

"everyone was very helpful and very nice"

from the moment I inquired about the car was 100 % attention was on me and my needs of what I was looking for and didn't try to talk me up to a new car

corey

JERAME MAYLE
8/23/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

THIS IS THE 2ND TRUCK I HAVE BOUGHT FROM TOOTHMAN FORD THERE GREAT TO DEAL WITH SUPER NICE GUYS TO WORK WITH WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN

Reviews of Tyler Stevens