Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

Lisa68
8/26/2015

"Excellent Service"

I recently purchased a 2012 Ford Focus from Toothman Ford. This was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made. Seth was amazing and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Rob in finance was great, too! The price was unbeatable. I researched for a month prior to making this purchase and Toothman Ford could not be beat. Although I live over an hour away, I will be a return customer.

BW12
8/25/2015

"Great Service and Price"

Staff was very friendly and informative. Worked well making you feel comfortable and working on an affordable price for your vehicle. Also tried more in the interests of the consumer instead of pushing a sale.

Heathermcg04
8/25/2015

"Toothman Ford was Fantastic"

Danny at Toothman Ford made the car buying experience very quick and easy. My car was Cleaned and gassed up when I got there. I filled out some paperwork and we were on our way. After 2 weeks of research they had the best deal on the car that I wanted and were willing to lower the price a little too. I am very satisfied with my new car!

Bobmathjr
8/25/2015

"Great experience shopping at Toothman Ford."

My wife and I are very pleased with our car shopping experience at Toothman ford in Grafton WV.We were treated very well.No pressure and our salesman Danny Leach was very polite and knowledgable.Thanks Danny it was a pleasure doing business with you.Cars really do cost less in Grafton.

Rob

jsnopps1

"Made it work"

Went in to trade my car for a truck only if they could make the payments within my budget. They made it work quick and simple and I'm lovin my new F150

kkisner11

"Extremely Positive"

I give Toothman Ford 5 stars because they were very pleasant to assist me in my purchase of a used vehicle. Extremely friendly people, very easy to talk to and eager to answer all of my questions. The price I paid was beyond believable. They went above and beyond after I made my purchase by: changing my oil, inspecting my car, detailing the car, and giving me a full tank of gas to start out on. Thanks Toothman Ford!

cbean62

"Truck Purchase"

One of best experiences buying a vehicle, Adam Post was very professional as well as the other staff members. I will definitely recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop there and check them out.

Mcummings393

"The best day ever"

We went looking for a used car had heard of Toothman from other people made the short drive and found a great affordable truck. And we werent even looking to buy but the service the salesman and other staff were top notch i will buy there again and reccomend all my friends to do so also.

zachp
8/22/2015

"good experience"

I bought a used Subaru Crosstrek. The car is great and Adam Post, our salesman was very helpful. I definitely recommend this dealership. It was a great car buying experience.

Jecarroll
8/21/2015

"Excellent Service "

Sam Gerkin provided excellent service, while taking the extra time to explain and set up all the features of my new Ford Escape. His knowledge and expertise was obvious, and his candor and demeanor made me feel like part of the Toothman Ford family.

Reviews of Robert Insani