Toothman Ford

Sam Gerkin

Keith Leach, Sales, Toothman Ford

Keith Leach

January 22, 2017

"Quality of professionalism at its best"

- cj763

From first calling to check on a vehicle that was on their website to driving off the lot with a new [used]vehicle the personable attention they give you is great. Corey McMillen was my sales consultant and was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. He was able to answer every question without hesitating in trying to come up with a response. Corey has a pleasant attitude.

January 21, 2017

"Hassel free experience"

- pmitchell1139

Bought a 2013 Chevy Equinox from Corey at Toothman Ford. Had a great experience. The process went so much smoother than I was expecting. The staff was great and walked us through the process without incident. All questions were answered to satisfaction. And me and my family were completely satisfied with the experience.

January 18, 2017

"Buy a Used Vehicle with Complete Confidence!"

- Metrohippie33

The true measure of any business' integrity is how they handle issues. I just purchased a vehicle, well past warranty. Unbeknownst to Toothman Ford, it was in need of a major repair. When I called about it, there was never a moment that I doubted a resolution in my favor. I was the priority, not the dealerships bottom line. They really went above and beyond when they really didn't have to. Buying a used vehicle can be a risk sometimes, but with Toothman Ford, you can have the peace of mind that this is truly a dealership that values the customer first! I am truly blown away by how they addressed my problem. Very happy customer!! That is a dealership with integrity!

Toothman Ford, West Grafton, WV, 26354