Read Reviews Toothman Ford

Brad SummersSales Consultant3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Toothman Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Toothman Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs.

We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen!

We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind.

Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Shuttle Service
Free Coffee Television
Free Drinks Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Ol Bessie 2001 Ford Expediton with 106000 miles"

oexput10
8/22/2014 1:09:38 PM

Jim Magill

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

Car wouldn't start so towed to Toothman and asked Jim Magill (service manager) to check it out, get an oil change and go over car because it is for my son to drive. He called me and explained starter, ball joint leaking differential plate (diff fluid needed changed anyway) allignment, air filter fuel filter etc. But he had done a great check over and said it was worth the effort. Jim was great and responsive and they even offered to sign me up for a no interst for 6 months Ford credit card to pay the bill. We have 3 Fords and a few months ago traded a Yukon in for a 2013 Expediton. So, sales and service are excellent. But have used Toothman for exclusive service and will continue. Toothman is a hidden gem in North Central WV. Will continue using this great service department and will purchase next Ford from them.

"Great Service!!"

wvcapricefan
8/20/2014 6:44:14 AM

Brent Summers
James Morgan

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

Been looking for a great Ford dealer for years and finally found Toothman Ford. Brent Summers and James Morgan did a great job with all my service needs, answered all my questions, and checked the car top to bottom. The next time I need service or a new Ford, I'm going to Toothman Ford. Definitely worth the drive to Grafton.

Twitter
"Great sales and service. Would not go anywhere else."

oexput10
8/9/2014 8:01:48 AM

Chad CathellChad Cathell

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

Recently had a "check coolant" light come on for my 2011 Ford F250 diesel so called and made an appointment. The service manager (Jim Magill) is terrific. Jim remebered me from previous service and they also did a 21 point check of the vehicle and the mechanic showed me the air filter and said it needed replaced. Done quickly and improved my mileage by at least 10%. That pays for the filter in short order. I think this is the best sales/service dealer in the area. They only do what needs to be done. They are honest and a pleasure to work with. Chad in sales got us into a beautiful 2013 Expediton XL awhile back and it was a great experience. Great customer service both during the sale and service after.

"Great experience!"

MikenJoy
7/17/2014 10:58:50 PM

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

Adam was a breath of fresh air when it comes to finding a vehicle. Honest and friendly, a great mix for a nice change. Thanks, Adam!

"AWESOME ADAM!!!!!"

PattyE50
7/16/2014 5:13:40 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Donnie McMillenDonnie McMillen

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

This was my 'first new car' and let me tell you the willingness that Adam Post showed in helping me get a new car (all I was hoping for was a good 'used' car so imagine my surprise) was absolutely THE BEST EVER..... He got me a gorgeous car. Never owed a FORD before but luv it.... I would definitely recommend TOOTHMAN FORD...... Cars do cost less in GRAFTON and Definitely at TOOTHMAN FORD....... They get my vote any day.

"Awesome Experience!!"

Recon84
7/10/2014 4:06:34 PM

Brad SummersBrad Summers

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

This was my first experience with Toothman Ford and Brad was phenomenal to work with and did an awesome job on getting me the best deal possible. Everyone at Toothman Ford provides excellent customer service, from smiling faces when walking in the front door to shaking your hand to seal the deal. I look forward to many more years with Toothman Ford. I absolutely love my Jeep!!! O|||||||O

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Charlie2207
7/2/2014 9:48:58 AM

Danny LeachDanny Leach
Brad SummersBrad Summers

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

Everyone was very polite and willing to help with any questions I had. I told the sales team what I wanted and what i was looking at to pay a month to keep me in my budget. After a few min they came back within ten dollars of what I asked for. Fast,friendly with no pressure. I highly recommend them to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Adam Is The Best!"

AngellsKiss
6/17/2014 11:16:56 PM

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

My experience at Toothman Ford has always been Great!

I have traded in a couple vehicles at Toothman Ford over the years. My favorite salesman, Adam Post is always there to greet me and my husband as soon as we pull into the lot. You won't get that at any other dealership, where they remember you and what car you drove off in. He is very professional, honest and helpful when assisting me with my vehicle needs. I have never left there unhappy! Thank You Adam!

"Great Dealership"

sawatson1
6/9/2014 7:04:05 AM

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

The guys at Toothman Ford were wonderful, very courteous and professional. Within minutes I was in a vehicle taking it for a test drive. After an hour and a half, I was out the door driving that vehicle home. Very impressive for a Saturday morning! Adam was very helpful in getting me a great deal with payments within my budget. I will never go to another dealer. Thanks so much Adam!! and the rest of the guys - you are the best!!!

"Wonderful experience"

rla1564
5/27/2014 5:04:51 PM

Donnie McMillenDonnie McMillen

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

I really had a good experience at Toothman Ford and would definitely recommend you to my friends. We are from the Waynesburg, Pa area and had went to several dealerships around here and were not satisfied. As soon as we pulled up and got out of our vehicle, Donnie McMillen came out and asked if he could help us and we told him what we were looking for and he helped us find it. We took it for a test drive and Donnie talked to us and we were able to make a deal that very same day. Robert Insani filled out all of our paper work and we were on our way in no time at all. Katherine made a follow up call a little over a week after we purchased our vehicle to see how everything was going. I am very happy with my 2009 Chrysler Town and Country and if I need to purchase a vehicle in the future I will definitely go to Toothman Ford.

Reviews 11-20 >>