Toothman Ford

Sam Gerkin

Keith Leach, Sales, Toothman Ford

Keith Leach

December 07, 2016

"Did I just buy a Ford? Yes......Yes I did."

- Mutnansky

My wife and I have now purchased 4 vehicles from Toothman Ford. The latest was a 2016 F-150 for me. Always being a Chevy guy myself, I was never really sold on Fords. Just didn't like the style, the ride......the price! Well.......my new F-150 has to be one of the, if not the nicest vehicles I have ever purchased! I love everything about it. Working with Sam made it that much easier as well. I highly encourage whoever is reading this to visit Toothman Ford, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

December 05, 2016

"It was a easy and painless experience. "

- tpdorsey29

I looked online before going to the dealer and found two vehicles I was interested in. I called and set up an appointment to test drive them and it was great! They were ready for me when I got there so there was no wasting my time. The only problem I encountered was that someone else was test driving one of the cars I wanted to look at and then ended up purchasing it. I know that was not the dealers fault because they have to make money. The car I did purchase was a bargain and so far is great!! My sales man Corey McMillen was very friendly and helpful! He even got me a cheaper interest rate than my credit union could.

December 04, 2016

"Excellent place to get a new or used vehicle!!"

- Jamie

My family has purchased three different vehicles now from Toothman Ford sales in Grafton West Virginia and we have had nothing but Good things to say about Keith and Donnie..I HIGHLY recommend this dealership to ANYONE and EVERYONE looking for a GREAT deal ..

Toothman Ford, West Grafton, WV, 26354