Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

Harold 987
9/29/2016

"Pleasant and enjoyabel experience "

The sales team was very professional and courteous no sale pressure I will go back and recommend Toothman ford to other people. Harold Blake thanks

scttr169

"QUICK AND EASY"

WORKED WITH DONNIE AND TYLER, EXCELLENT SERVICE. THEY PULLED THE CAR OUT OF THE AUCTION SO I COULD PURCHASE IT. THEY HAD IT THERE BRIGHT AND EARLY FOR ME TO PICK UP THE NEXT MORNING.

DONNIE

Slade
9/29/2016

"As Always... Awesome Deal and Awesome Service."

I highly recommend dealing with the Crew at Toothman Ford. This is my second vehicle purchase here and I couldn't be more pleased. Not only is the Deal unmatched, the staff and service is even better. I have been a "Chevy Guy" my entire life, till I started dealing with these guys! 1st Class!!

Corey McMillen

dig
9/27/2016

"Excellent All Around"

We worked primarily with Corey McMillen at Toothman Ford. We came specifically to see one used vehicle, and Corey gave us the time and space to make the right decision for us. He did not try to push a new vehicle on us, just worked with us to get us the car we really wanted. If Corey did not have an answer to the questions we asked, he knew exactly who to turn to and made sure we were comfortable with our decision. We were very pleased with our overall experience at Toothman.

Corey McMillen

Kelly, g
9/26/2016

"Great deal "

Great deal. Keith and Donnie were awesome. Highly recommend! Easy to work with in the entire process. Full tank of gas and a detail prior to leaving, hard to beat.

Jason
9/25/2016

"Review "

Great pricing. Very easy to deal with. Keith Leach was great. No haggle pricing. A great deal was given up front. No gimmicks. Highly recommended.

Hacksaw0331
9/24/2016

"Experience was great!!!"

I had a great experience at Toothman Ford Grafton. I got the vehicle I wanted with minimum hassle and great service. If your in the market for a new ride talk to Keith Leach who was the sales consultant who helped me. I am pleased with the results.

carcrazy1957
9/23/2016

"Happy"

I am very pleased with the experance.No pressure,I love my Ford Escape.Thanks Corey and Donnie you have made me so happy,so glad I made the upgrade.

Donnie

laurendavis
9/22/2016

"excellent "

This was my first time buying a car and Donnie and Keith made it the easiest and fastest process ever! They made sure I had the best experience and best deal possible. I highly recommend going to Toothman Ford and working with Keith and Donnie.

Cclayton3
9/21/2016

"Amazing customer service "

Came in just to browse and was greeted promptly. Was helped by Corey and Donnie. Told them what I was looking for and they helped me find a brand new car within my price range. Everyone here was very friendly, gave great customer service, and a great deal. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car

Corey mcmillen