Toothman Ford

Toothman Ford

Call
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford

"Awesome"

They made the process easy and calming. When we are ready for another car we will be going to Toothman Ford. Great service and very knowledgable

"They go the extra mile"

I have bought 2 used cars in the last 2 months from Toothman and through all of out research we have found that no one comes close to the prices that Toothman offers. Thanks guys

"Loving my car ??"

I've been shopping around for a new vehicle for a while. I wasn't in a hurry but I really wanted a Fusion AWD. I visited other dealerships and was not at all impressed with the friendliness of the sales people. To me, the sales staff can make or break a company. I knew almost immediately I would be dealing with Toothman. Donnie met us in the lot and was the nicest person I had dealt with so far The whole Ford team at Toothman were amazing to us. They worked with me and got me what I wanted on my budget. Thank you Toothman Ford, especially Donnie and Rob

"time spent in dealership"

Time in dealership was great, No nonsence, Very Knowledgeable. Had excellent service.No pressure to buy Just great people to deal with. If you need a great deal look no further.

"A+ Service experience "

We have had our truck to two other Ford dealers that were unsuccessful and unqualified to work on the transmission. Finally found Toothman and they did a great job with helpful and a attitude that was careing. Thank you!

Brent Summers

"Satisfied costumer"

They were very friendly, Adam worked with our budget, And helped us get the at that we wanted in our price range. I defiantly recommend them.

"Great experience and price"

Adam Post was a very professional and courteous sales man. He worked with me to get my payment where I wanted it. I definetly will do business with Adam and Toothman ford again!

"Great"

They went above and beyond to get me a vehicle that I liked and that would best suit me and my needs. They were very welcoming and understanding.

"Great Sales Training"

The best part of our experience was with our salesman. He has found the perfect balance of meeting our needs and providing us enough "space" and personal time to discuss our purchase. It was very refreshing to not have a salesman down our throats, BUT he always seemed to be there when we had questions. Our salesman was personable, genuine, truthful and overall the process was efficient once we decided to purchase the vehicle. Thanks Adam, for a great experience on a very busy day at your lot!

"Purchased Used Vehicle"

We purchased a used a vehicle; Danny and the staff made us welcome and got a good price. We will definitely be using Toothman Ford for any purchases in the future!

Reviews of Robert Insani