Toothman Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Toothman Ford
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford

Saturday Closed

"Full Satisfaction......"

Have had Great experience ever since April 2012. All the Sales Reps are VERY Friendly and willing to help with any questions. Donny has always been there to help and smile. Have had good talks with Adam. Service we have received with Mark has been good and he is friendly also. We are very happy with all of experiences with each and every visit. We have worked with Dan and he has been able to work things out with us. JR Toothman is there with a smile and a friendly greeting also. We go in and they will cheer you up with the smiles and friendliness. If you need a vehicle go to Toothman Ford they will work with you and always help you get into a reliable vehicle. Thank you all for all you do. Very Satisfied, Warren and Christine Shaffer Arthurdale, WV

Mark in Service

"Ol Bessie 2001 Ford Expediton with 106000 miles"

Car wouldn't start so towed to Toothman and asked Jim Magill (service manager) to check it out, get an oil change and go over car because it is for my son to drive. He called me and explained starter, ball joint leaking differential plate (diff fluid needed changed anyway) allignment, air filter fuel filter etc. But he had done a great check over and said it was worth the effort. Jim was great and responsive and they even offered to sign me up for a no interst for 6 months Ford credit card to pay the bill. We have 3 Fords and a few months ago traded a Yukon in for a 2013 Expediton. So, sales and service are excellent. But have used Toothman for exclusive service and will continue. Toothman is a hidden gem in North Central WV. Will continue using this great service department and will purchase next Ford from them.

Jim Magill

"Great Service!!"

Been looking for a great Ford dealer for years and finally found Toothman Ford. Brent Summers and James Morgan did a great job with all my service needs, answered all my questions, and checked the car top to bottom. The next time I need service or a new Ford, I'm going to Toothman Ford. Definitely worth the drive to Grafton.

Brent Summers, James Morgan

"Great sales and service. Would not go anywhere else."

Recently had a "check coolant" light come on for my 2011 Ford F250 diesel so called and made an appointment. The service manager (Jim Magill) is terrific. Jim remebered me from previous service and they also did a 21 point check of the vehicle and the mechanic showed me the air filter and said it needed replaced. Done quickly and improved my mileage by at least 10%. That pays for the filter in short order. I think this is the best sales/service dealer in the area. They only do what needs to be done. They are honest and a pleasure to work with. Chad in sales got us into a beautiful 2013 Expediton XL awhile back and it was a great experience. Great customer service both during the sale and service after.

Jim Magill service manager.

"Great experience! "

Adam was a breath of fresh air when it comes to finding a vehicle. Honest and friendly, a great mix for a nice change. Thanks, Adam!

"AWESOME ADAM!!!!!"

This was my 'first new car' and let me tell you the willingness that Adam Post showed in helping me get a new car (all I was hoping for was a good 'used' car so imagine my surprise) was absolutely THE BEST EVER..... He got me a gorgeous car. Never owed a FORD before but luv it.... I would definitely recommend TOOTHMAN FORD...... Cars do cost less in GRAFTON and Definitely at TOOTHMAN FORD....... They get my vote any day.

"Awesome Experience!!"

This was my first experience with Toothman Ford and Brad was phenomenal to work with and did an awesome job on getting me the best deal possible. Everyone at Toothman Ford provides excellent customer service, from smiling faces when walking in the front door to shaking your hand to seal the deal. I look forward to many more years with Toothman Ford. I absolutely love my Jeep!!! O|||||||O

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Everyone was very polite and willing to help with any questions I had. I told the sales team what I wanted and what i was looking at to pay a month to keep me in my budget. After a few min they came back within ten dollars of what I asked for. Fast,friendly with no pressure. I highly recommend them to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Adam Is The Best!"

My experience at Toothman Ford has always been Great! I have traded in a couple vehicles at Toothman Ford over the years. My favorite salesman, Adam Post is always there to greet me and my husband as soon as we pull into the lot. You won't get that at any other dealership, where they remember you and what car you drove off in. He is very professional, honest and helpful when assisting me with my vehicle needs. I have never left there unhappy! Thank You Adam!

"Great Dealership"

The guys at Toothman Ford were wonderful, very courteous and professional. Within minutes I was in a vehicle taking it for a test drive. After an hour and a half, I was out the door driving that vehicle home. Very impressive for a Saturday morning! Adam was very helpful in getting me a great deal with payments within my budget. I will never go to another dealer. Thanks so much Adam!! and the rest of the guys - you are the best!!!

Danny Leach, Rob Insani