Toothman Ford

Toothman Ford

Call
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford

"fantastic "

Very friendly people easy to deal with amazing service Sam was a great guy to work and made the process easy there all very friendly and great people there I would highly recommend them to anyone

"Subaru "

I purchased my first Subaru in 1996 and it broke my heart to have to sell it but it was time for a new model. That is when I decided to look for a newer one. I when to Toothman knowing that I would be treated well since we had bought another car in 2009.I got the car I wanted at an awsome price!

"mitsubishi outlander"

Great experience. Got the car I wanted for my son at the price I wanted for myself. Excellent customer service. I would recommend to friends and family.

"Quick and easy"

Good prices and easy to work with. They have really good prices on there vehicles and are very nice. Got the car I wanted and went on my way!

"Subaru Impreza"

I had the car in mind I wanted to look at and they made the deal happen. Very pleased with the quality of service and the professionalism of the employees.

"Great no-nonsense service"

By far the most enjoyable car buying experiences. Service was great and friendly. Price was very reasonable and fair. I will recommend to my friends and family.

"Awesome"

They made the process easy and calming. When we are ready for another car we will be going to Toothman Ford. Great service and very knowledgable

"They go the extra mile"

I have bought 2 used cars in the last 2 months from Toothman and through all of out research we have found that no one comes close to the prices that Toothman offers. Thanks guys

"Loving my car ??"

I've been shopping around for a new vehicle for a while. I wasn't in a hurry but I really wanted a Fusion AWD. I visited other dealerships and was not at all impressed with the friendliness of the sales people. To me, the sales staff can make or break a company. I knew almost immediately I would be dealing with Toothman. Donnie met us in the lot and was the nicest person I had dealt with so far The whole Ford team at Toothman were amazing to us. They worked with me and got me what I wanted on my budget. Thank you Toothman Ford, especially Donnie and Rob

"time spent in dealership"

Time in dealership was great, No nonsence, Very Knowledgeable. Had excellent service.No pressure to buy Just great people to deal with. If you need a great deal look no further.

Reviews of Robert Insani