Toothman Ford

Toothman Ford

Call
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

craigswick
1/23/2015

"A great car lot in the mountains"

I want to thank Chad for all he did to get me in a newer car I really like my Kia Sportage . I did a lot of internet shopping and price wise Thoothman Ford had the best prices . Thanks to everyone there for all the help.

arnol002
1/19/2015

"Cars do cost less in Grafton! "

After months of research looking for the specific used car, Toothman Ford/Sam Gerkin’s quality customer service, price and inventory met my expectations. Many thanks for such a speedy purchase. I’ll be back!

DanM

jkirk9
1/17/2015

"Great prices, great service. friendly employees."

A guy I work with recommended toothman ford and I'm very glad he did. I went in looking for a truck that meet my needs and that list was meet by non pushy salesmen who worked with me to find it. Next time I need to get a vehicle, I will definitely be going there again. I'm now the proud owner of a new, to me, f150.

PastorFred
1/16/2015

"The Best"

The best, typically the car buying experience is like having a root canal. These folks are different! Made buying a new vehicle pleasant again. You will not be disappointed!

JR Toothman, Greg

hope6398
1/15/2015

"new car purchase"

Just purchased my first new car, did credit app online, spoke to Adam the next business day and explained exactly what I was looking for, and he made it happen. Did not try to sell me anything outside my price range or comfort zone, was the easiest car deal I've ever made

wvkristind
1/15/2015

"Great experience!"

The friendly staff at Toothman Ford was very helpful and willing to work with us to make the purchase of our new Ford F-150 possible and work with us on financing options! We would recommend Toothman Ford to anyone looking for new or pre-owned vehicles! Thank you so much!

Mziman01
1/14/2015

"Good purchase from Toothman ford"

I was satisfied with this car purchasing process. Adam was a very nice fella and the car was a great deal. I recommend Toothman ford for all your car buying needs.

snake3424
1/13/2015

"Excellent"

Laid back friendly environment I have known Sam for a while and like his straight forward attitude. He will lay it out there so there are no surprises if they can get you to the price or.payment you need or want. Honesty is a big part.of the buying experience.

katybolyard
1/12/2015

"Terrific Car Buying Experience "

Adam Post is the best salesman I have ever worked with. Adam was friendly, courteous, and made sure I got the vehicle I was looking for. Don McMillen went above and beyond to make sure I got a good deal. I'll never buy another vehicle anywhere else but Toothmanford Ford!!!

Cadwell
1/12/2015

"GREAT PEOPLE !"

The staff at Toothman Ford were great. They where not pushy and very helpful. The Prices here where great we had been looking on-line for a while and they bet any other dealer by a country MILE. We will be buying our next car at TOOTHMAN FORD !

Reviews of Robert Insani