Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

labby2
5/02/2016

"Toothman Ford does it again!"

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Toothman Ford, and Tyler Stevens is truly their MVP. He is courteous, professional, and works very hard to get his customers into a car that suits their needs and wants. The car runs very well, and we love it! I'll never do business at another dealership again! You won't regret shopping at Toothman Ford.

Marteny
4/30/2016

"Loved sales at Toothman Ford"

Purchased my car from Seth a while back and was treated wonderfully. Everyone I spoke to was excellent. Will certainly be back to see Seth for my next vehicle purchase.

kerife93
4/28/2016

"Excellent experience"

The buying experience was pleasant and easy for our new (used) Jeep. I highly recommend Toothman Ford for anyone seeking to purchase a new vehicle.

Garrett County buyer

"Great deal!"

My second vehicle from Toothman.Best deal I found in three states! Great guys and quality preowned vehicles! Will gladly make the trip from Maryland to see these guys again!

Marissa1
4/27/2016

"Overall a very good experience ! "

Toothman ford got us in a truck for an unbeatable price and with friendly manner. we are extremely happy to have went there & purchased a new truck and would highly recommend them to others!

SatisfiedCustomerWV
4/27/2016

"Right vehicle, Right Price!"

Staff stayed late to assist us. The right vehicle and price for what we were looking for. We will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks!

HappycustomerMD
4/26/2016

"Cars DO cost less in Grafton...at Toothman Ford!"

We recently purchased a car from Toothman Ford, we drove from out of state. The purchase was very easy, no haggling! It was worth the drive. The crew are very friendly and upfront; Donnie, Sam & Dan did all they could to make things easy and make us happy! When we did have an issue with something later on, they did everything they could to make it right, and treated us so friendly & helpful along the way! Thank you Toothman Ford, love the car! Very pleased with how it all worked out.

Dan, Tiffany

Jacob1234

"Toothman Ford"

Great team of people and very easy to work with. I would recommend them highly. I will be going back for my next car purchase

Toddwv68
4/26/2016

"Easy painless process. Great deal "

The staff was great to work with and the entire process went smoothly. Definitely worth the trip to grafton. Sales team was polite and definitely a great experience.

Dbranka35

"Great experience "

Had an overall great experience and got treated great by every employee I talked to. Made sure I got to leave with the car I wanted and would strongly recommend it to anyone to go to toothman.

Reviews of Donnie McMillen