Read Reviews Toothman Ford

Brad SummersSales Consultant3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Toothman Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Toothman Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs.

We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen!

We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind.

Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

Our Location

7/10/2014 4:06:34 PM

Robert InsaniRobert Insani
Brad SummersBrad Summers

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

This was my first experience with Toothman Ford and Brad was phenomenal to work with and did an awesome job on getting me the best deal possible. Everyone at Toothman Ford provides excellent customer service, from smiling faces when walking in the front door to shaking your hand to seal the deal. I look forward to many more years with Toothman Ford. I absolutely love my Jeep!!! O|||||||O

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Charlie2207
7/2/2014 9:48:58 AM

Danny LeachDanny Leach
Brad SummersBrad Summers

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

Everyone was very polite and willing to help with any questions I had. I told the sales team what I wanted and what i was looking at to pay a month to keep me in my budget. After a few min they came back within ten dollars of what I asked for. Fast,friendly with no pressure. I highly recommend them to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Adam Is The Best!"

AngellsKiss
6/17/2014 11:16:56 PM

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

My experience at Toothman Ford has always been Great!

I have traded in a couple vehicles at Toothman Ford over the years. My favorite salesman, Adam Post is always there to greet me and my husband as soon as we pull into the lot. You won't get that at any other dealership, where they remember you and what car you drove off in. He is very professional, honest and helpful when assisting me with my vehicle needs. I have never left there unhappy! Thank You Adam!

"Great Dealership"

sawatson1
6/9/2014 7:04:05 AM

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

The guys at Toothman Ford were wonderful, very courteous and professional. Within minutes I was in a vehicle taking it for a test drive. After an hour and a half, I was out the door driving that vehicle home. Very impressive for a Saturday morning! Adam was very helpful in getting me a great deal with payments within my budget. I will never go to another dealer. Thanks so much Adam!! and the rest of the guys - you are the best!!!

"Wonderful experience"

rla1564
5/27/2014 5:04:51 PM

Robert InsaniRobert Insani
Donnie McMillenDonnie McMillen

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

I really had a good experience at Toothman Ford and would definitely recommend you to my friends. We are from the Waynesburg, Pa area and had went to several dealerships around here and were not satisfied. As soon as we pulled up and got out of our vehicle, Donnie McMillen came out and asked if he could help us and we told him what we were looking for and he helped us find it. We took it for a test drive and Donnie talked to us and we were able to make a deal that very same day. Robert Insani filled out all of our paper work and we were on our way in no time at all. Katherine made a follow up call a little over a week after we purchased our vehicle to see how everything was going. I am very happy with my 2009 Chrysler Town and Country and if I need to purchase a vehicle in the future I will definitely go to Toothman Ford.

Twitter
"We Love Toothman Ford!!!"

markware
5/15/2014 7:48:22 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

We recently purchased our second vehicle, from Toothman Ford. With that said, it was the first "new" vehicle that both my husband and myself had every purchased. We absolutely LOVE our 2014 Ford F150 Limited Edt. We returned to Toothman Ford, after having purchased a used Ford Explorer approx. 4 years ago, and after our positive experience with them, we knew we wouldn't be purchasing our vehicle anywhere else. We were lucky enough to deal with the same salesman, Adam Post, and once again, he treated us with a level of respect, kindness and professionalism, we've not experienced at any other dealership. From the sales dept, to the finance, parts and service departments, we are yet to be dissatisfied for any reason, with the staff and service provided, at Toothman Ford. We cannot say enough good things about this dealership, so PLEASE, go experience it for yourself. You will NOT be disappointed! Thank you, again, Toothman Ford!!!

"Thanks"

CynthiaLoomis
5/14/2014 11:53:26 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Chad CathellChad Cathell
Danny LeachDanny Leach

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

The quality of service and professionalism here is top notch from the customer relations point of view. (I was in for an oil change and a tire rotation on a new vehicle.) Scheduling was easy several days prior to my appointment, they took my car at the exact time of appointment, they had me out in the hour they said it would take, and I received a detailed "report card" of the 99 point inspection my car was given. The first oil change was free (purchased the vehicle there in January) and the tire rotation was $15. Apart from being efficient, the waiting area w/ huge widow is large and clean with a nice with a mix of tables, sofa and has coffee, WIFI, and TV. The BEST part about having given my business to this dealership is just how friendly everyone here is. Danny (sales) came over and spoke with me, Kathleen (I think that's the right name) had spoken with me on the phone before so came over to introduce herself and chat, and after booking the appointment I had told my fiance that it was such a nice change to get a service department that seemed to actually want my business. If you care about no hassle, friendly service and a great relationship with a dealer, then you will like doing business with Toothman Ford. They are definitely worth the trip to Grafton. Thanks, everyone.

"Adam Post"

beckyb2179
5/1/2014 9:39:12 PM

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

This was my very first "New" vehicle purchase and Adam made it a great one. He took the time to make sure I was happy with my decision. I most definitely am a very happy customer. Thanks Adam!

"Barbara"

Barbarajc1989
4/25/2014 6:15:21 PM

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

Adam was quick to get up and help as soon as I entered the door, and very professional with being aggressive. He listened to what I said and gave me the options on what he had available. I was never pressured and he offered options all the way and when I had made my decision he was on top of moving things along and explaining them to me (even the second time or 3rd...lol) . I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership and Sales rep (Adam) to all my friends and family... It made getting a new car painless ;)

Twitter
"Great from start to finish! Dan put in extra effort to..."

9emiller
3/28/2014 1:52:28 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Dan
Mike
Kathryn
Rob

My Review Of Toothman Ford :

Great from start to finish! Dan put in extra effort to find the lowest interest rate possible. My trade in was very fair, more than I was expecting. Kathryn was nice enough to entertain my two boys so I could finish the paperwork. Mike was very helpful in picking out extras (floor mats, seat covers, etc) and had an excellent variety to choose from. Rob was patient while we went through the paperwork and encouraged me to ask questions as we processed through it. I can not say enough good things about you guys, you were all great. Thanks to all of you, and JR, for an outstanding experience.

Reviews 11-20 >>