Toothman Ford

Toothman Ford

Call
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford

jessica.fredo.12
12/16/2014

"Purchased a new vehicle"

We dealt mainly with Adam Post. He found us exactly what we were looking for. Everyone there was extremely helpful and friendly. We will definitely return when we need another vehicle.

johnson48junkie
12/16/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

Chad was personable and made sure that we were able to get what we were looking for. It was definitely worth the trip from Morgantown!

angela.davis83
12/13/2014

"Purchased 2012 Escape"

Adam was a very personable salesman making the buying process less stressful. Rob went way beyond expectation to ensure that best interest rate was received, even after the sale was completed.

janiehawk
12/11/2014

"Focus"

Worked with us to find a price we could manage. Got things taken care of quickly, Found what we were looking for in our comfort zone.

Seth

Trs529
12/10/2014

"Good deal and quick in and out "

Grest deal. Didn't have to second guess anything. Quick paperwork process too. Very nice people working there and good hospitality. I really appreciate everything they did

youngsinwv

"The Right Vehicle"

Toothman Ford had many Escapes to choose from and I was able to drive 3-4 quickly to determine which engine and options I wanted to buy. Danny, my salesman, was helpful and my interactions where quick and efficient. I was looking at cars on the internet across 3 states and Toothman's prices were very competitive, yet I still got to buy local.

Ryan Holbert
12/10/2014

"Buckin good deals at Toothman Ford"

Brad gave us a heck of a deal on my new F-150. Great customer service with Brad Summers! Would definitely recommend Toothman Ford to anyone!

stephen.tancin

"No Where Better"

Our family has been buying vehicles from Toothman Ford for 20 years. The staff at the dealership are friendly, personable and go out of their way to accommodate our needs. Thank you so much JR, Sam, Rob, Dan, Greg and the entire Toothman Ford Family.

MrsJenSmith2007
12/09/2014

"An easy and pleasant experience from start to finish!"

I was referred to Toothman Ford, and specifically to Chad as a salesman by family members who had a wonderful buying experience. I have, let's just say less than perfect credit and have been treated poorly by many dealerships and salesman in my search for a vehicle. I was discouraged almost to the point of giving up. I'm so glad I didn't because from the very first phone call my experience with Toothman Ford and with Chad was a pleasant one. I completed a credit application for the vehicle I was interested in online and within under an our Chad called to let me know that he had been able to obtain financing for me to purchase the car I wanted! When I arrived the car was waiting for me to drive. I fell in love with it right away and before I even got back Chad had started my sales paperwork. In under an hour I was the proud owner of my beautiful Nissan Altima! I will recommend this dealership and this salesman to anyone, including my own family members! The gentleman who assisted me in the finance department was also kind and prompt yet informative. I couldn't be more appreciative of the way I was treated at this dealership and the process was so easy! Thank you Chad and Toothman Ford! I'm sure this will not be my last purchase at your dealership!

fat2ii
12/08/2014

"New car to me"

I needed a new car they got me in and out. I would look into buying another car from them when the time comes to do so.

Reviews of Robert Insani