Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

jsize5970
6/24/2016

"Awesome "

We were greeted within minutes of arriving at the dealership. Our salesman, Tyler went with us on the test drive to answer any questions. Tyler was very friendly and attentive to our needs. Rob made the paperwork easy to understand and quick. We would recommend this dealership!!!

Nathan Flesher
6/24/2016

"Focus purchase "

Tyler is a friendly, fast, no pressure salesmen with fair pricing and plenty of affordable accessories available for all their vehicles. Financing people are also friendly.

WVFINFAN
6/23/2016

"Above & Beyond"

Corey and Rob both went out of their way to give me the best deal and buying experience possible. Everyone at Toothman Ford was friendly and their used inventory are great vehicles at a great price. Cars really do cost less in Grafton!

Corey McMillen - He gets a 5 as well

Weejoy
6/21/2016

"My New Escape"

Seth Elsey and all the staff at Toothman made this a painless, pleasant experience. Everyone was very helpful, professional, and friendly. They went above any beyond for me today. Thanks, Seth and all the crew at Toothman.

Artismyher0
6/21/2016

"Excellent experience with Corey McMillen and Donnie McMillen"

This is the first time I have ever been to a big dealership to get a car. I was so nervous, but thanks to Corey and Donnie, I was able to get the best deal possible for my car. They helped me so much and were very informative. They were also honest and straight forward, which is something I was very pleased about. Before I left, they made sure I was as comfortable as possible with the car I bought, and told me to call if I ever needed anything. Overall, I had an excellent experience with Toothman, and it's all thanks to these two guys. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone I know that is looking for a vehicle.

Corey McMillen

aaprice
6/20/2016

"Courteous and Professional"

Our salesman was courteous and professional. After calling the Ford Company, I was pleased to hear that the recalls had been addressed on the vehicle as was told to me by the staff.

Keith

collins_ac
6/20/2016

"Great experience!"

Very Pleased with the Toothman Ford family! Very friendly and prompt. They were willing to make a deal and make my experience easier. I will be back when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle or bring a friend in... Thanks for a painless purchase.

Keith Leach

Jgribble88
6/17/2016

"Good experience treated fairly great salesman"

I would recommend to others really the best prices I could find treated great and didn't try to make us feel uncomfortable definitely worth the trip

larry123
6/15/2016

"Great used car buying experience"

The staff at Toothman Ford was very helpful and made buying a used car easy. They had a great price on a used car for my son. Unlike other dealers whose on line inventory is not available once you get there, the car we wanted was there. Unlike other dealers they did not try to steer us to a car beyond our budget. The salesman Mr. Leach was knowledgeable and helpful. We would readily recommend this dealer to others.

The Wadester
6/10/2016

"Totally Dishonest--Online Used Car Pics Are Not Real"

For several weeks I had been speaking with Courtney about several used vehicles this dealership advertised online. I finally narrowed my search to a 2013 Ford Escape and a 2014 Ford Escape. Since the drive for me is greater than an hour I called first to let them know I was coming. Upon arrival I was told the 2013 was in their detail shop but was 2 miles away and they would run and get it for me. After a lengthy wait; I was told the 2013 had not yet arrived from the auction in which they purchased it. When I inquired about the 2014; I was told it was in detail but to dirty to even show me. BLATANT LIES. I later learned that the pictures they post online are not even of their used vehicle inventory. Rather they are stock photos that anyone can download online. While I am certain that there are some honest people working here; the dishonest ones to avoid are Courtney, Shaela and Donny. They will tell you that the recent hail damage has delayed their receipt of inventory for 10-13 days. Still no excuse for their dishonesty in leading me to believe that at least one of the vehicles I was looking at was available (for several weeks). Maybe they advertised vehicles should have a "Coming Soon" banner. This dealership screams BAIT and SWITCH to me!!!

Courtney, Shaela, Donny