Toothman Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Toothman Ford
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford

Saturday Closed

"Great Service"

Sam did everything he could in helping me purchase my Explorer. He's always been very accommodating in his service to me over the years. The staff at Toothman Ford is very friendly and will do everything in their power to make sure you drive off the lot in the vehicle of your choice. Dan takes care of the financing and works with your budget to ensure you're comfortable with your payments. I highly recommend Toothman Ford to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

Dan McCollough

"Excellent Experience "

This was the first time a car dealer actually made me feel like my business was welcome. We test drove a car, loved it and they made the financing and other stuff happen!

"Fantastic "

Wonderful service, Adam did everything he could to help me and get me on track to get my jeep. I originally came to look at a dodge charger but when I found out it was sold I took time to look around and found the jeep. So Adam from there on out was the friendliest and most helpful person I have ever interacted with at any dealership

"Great deal, great experience!"

Adam was very helpful and helped me find the perfect truck for a great price. Robert made the financing a breeze. All around great experience!

"2013 Mustang, used"

After purchasing my vehicle, I noticed that they had placed a dealer sticker over top of paint chips on the trunk. Their customer service department contacted me and ordered paint and is going to do a touch up of the paint chip now. I am very happy with their customer service but it should never have come to this. They should have fixed the paint blemish prior to the sale instead of putting a sticker over top if it. Their service department is excellent though, I'd like to state.

"Shopping for SUV, Drove home a Camaro"

Our family took a drive to Grafton to look at Toothman Ford's selection of SUV's. We was in the market to add another SUV to our family. We was on the lot for a long time looking at their large selection. We was about ready to leave when a shiny red convertible Chevy Camaro caught my husbands eyes. Of course, he had to take it for a test drive. After a week of fighting, my husband won and is now the owner of the car he always wanted. Morale of the story.........leave your husband at home when you go to the dealership! Toothman Ford salesman Danny was a good sport and I think rather surprised that he landed this unusual sale. They have a lot of variety on their lot and you just never know what you'll end up driving home.

"Great Job"

Adam was a great help and we loved the deal we got. This website is also the best around for shopping and options. Robert was quick and efficient. Keep up the great work!

"Was well worth the 2 hr drive!! :)"

Danny had the car ready for us to test drive when we got to Toothmans! Rob made the Financing painless!! TY We Love the FOCUS!!!!!

"Unbelievable deal and terrific customer service!"

We went in to look at the trunk on a 2015 Ford Fusion and left with a slightly used Ford Taurus. The trunk space is unreal. It could fit foursome's golf bags and enough luggage for a weekend outing. Thank you so much, Danny Leach and Bob Insani. You guys are top notch! We will definitely be back.

"New Truck purchase "

After my normal deal decided to play hard ball, I decided to give Toothman ford a chance. Danny was great and I have never bought a truck in an hour. Thank you Danny !!

Robert Insani