Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

Ann
3/02/2015

"Ford F-250 diesel"

Very friendly staff. Helpful with all questions and good follow up after purchase. Prices are very reasonable. I had a small mechanical problem the day after I bought my truck and the the guys in the parts and service department took care of it immediately. Overall great experience.

Seth Elsey

jrobwharram
2/24/2015

"Worth the trip to Grafton!"

If you see something that you like at Toothman Ford it is definitely worth your time to check the place out, you won't be disappointed. Definitely a friendly, no pressure environment.

Amanda
2/21/2015

"Five Stars for Toothman Ford"

Found this vehicle online, Sent an email received a quick reply! Best price we could find on the vehicle we wanted. Called and spoke to Danny Leach / Sales. Drove up to check out the vehicle and it was a done deal. Nice Vehicle, Best Prices, Friendly Salesman. Well worth the drive!

Bryant
2/20/2015

"Finally found my truck!"

What a great experience! Never felt pressured and drove home with the truck I wanted! JR has a great business with terrific employees that truly care about your car buying experience. There is no reason to go anywhere else!

JR Toothman

Courtney
2/17/2015

"Amazing ??"

Adam was so nice he answered all my questions ,it took no longer then an hour for me to drive my car off the lot. When the times comes to get another vehicle I will come back to tooth man ford .thank you so much I love my car !

st8nlong
2/13/2015

"As always, Toothman Ford went above and beyond !"

Toothman Ford went above and beyond to ensure we were pleased with the purchase of our new 2015 Ford F150 Lariat Sport. Donnie, Dan, Robert and JR were wonderful to work with and offered the best deal around. We couldn't be more pleased with the purchase and look forward to our continued relationship with Toothman Ford's dealership and Service Department.

Dan, JR

medsecii
2/13/2015

"I love my car"

I had a wonderful experience at Toothman Ford. People say, "how did you find your new car?" I say, "my new car found me!" Thanks Sam!!!!

Maryssa
2/12/2015

"Absolutely Astonishing "

I absolutely love my new car. Toothman Ford had an amazing deal on a fabulous car. If it was not for all of the hard work and dedication of my salesman, CHAD CATHELL, I do not believe I would have been able to get this vehicle. He helped along the way with every detail and bump in the road. It was an all around terrific experience and I highly recommend Toothman Ford Dealership to anybody seeking a new or used vehicle.

SlamanC
2/10/2015

"Another great Toothman experience!"

Purchased our 5th vehicle from Adam Post and our friends at Toothman Ford. Once again, the deal for our 2014 Explorer was one we couldn't pass up. The pricing was well below comparables from other dealers in the area. Over the years, our whole family has purchased vehicles from Adam and he is the most honest and respectable salesman we have ever dealt with. When looking for your next vehicle, go see Adam and the rest of their friendly staff!

Carrie
2/06/2015

"Great experience "

Had a great experience at toothman ford, therefore would recommend them to anyone looking for a car. They gave us plenty of time and was very friendly.

Reviews of Robert Insani