Toothman Ford

Sam Gerkin

February 22, 2017

"Quick service"

- Angie LASURE

Thanks to Danny Leach and Donnie for a great experience. They were up front and honest. I knew what I wanted, they didn't try to up sell me. I drove off in about an hour and a half. Thank you!

February 22, 2017

"Honest and Helpful "

- rvarney

Keith was great! As a first time buyer he was honest and upfront. He was very informative on what I needed to know to insure I got the right car for me. The whole process was smooth and simple. Anyone buying car I would recommend this guy!

February 21, 2017

"Sam was great"

- mjkimble3

Sam helped us and did not push us at all even recommended the cheaper two cars we looked at will come again for another vehicle.

Toothman Ford, West Grafton, WV, 26354