Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

kybill71
6/29/2015

"outstanding ,excellent service. "

We have purchased 3 vehicles from Toothman Ford in Grafton. They are very dedicated to get you the best deal possible. Very friendly, they make you feel comfortable.. We have our car serviced there also. Service dept is the only place we use to maintain our car.

jbelcher
6/29/2015

"Super Service Team"

I traveled almost 200 miles through mountains, fog and rain to purchase my car from Toothman Ford and the experience could not have gone better. No regrets. Adam Post and the Toothman team handled everything through my Credit Union and I only had to test drive, sign and drive away. I have purchased 12 vehicles in my lifetime (so far) and this was easily the best experience I have had. Will definitely tell my friends and family.

LCar
6/27/2015

"Excellent experience "

This was my first experience with this dealership. I had located a car in which I was interested online. The staff was so accommodating and allowed two test drives. I felt no pressure and the process was very smooth. They effectively reviewed all the features on the car. I even received a hug.

yarrumec
6/26/2015

"Toothman Ford"

Excellent dealership. Professional and courteous service. No pressure and paperwork process was smooth and efficient. Have dealt with Toothman Ford in the past and will continue in the future. Great people to deal with!

McDonald's
6/26/2015

"First car from toothman ford"

Our daughter bought a car from Toothman Ford about 7 years ago and experienced excellent service. My wife and I were looking for a new car and decided to give toothman ford a chance to sell us a car. The saleman was the same one that sold our daughter her car. They were very professional and did not try to push us into something we could not afford. Will return to Toothman Ford in the future.

wvulion
6/25/2015

"Fourth time is a charm"

I appreciated the willingness of the sales staff to allow me to explore my choices more fully, and test drive multiple cars. They were also quite efficient, and made the paperwork very easy. I have tried to buy a car here three times previously, but due to one factor or another, some not within the control of the dealership (i.e. car no longer available, etc.), we hadn't completed a transaction successfully. I would offer the same advice; don't give up on Toothman Ford if you haven't been able to complete a sale in the past, or reach a deal previously.

churst7
6/25/2015

"They are wonderful !"

Adam is an awesome salesman. I had no problems with him. He helped me every way possible and got me into a car. He is helpful

Bhappie4ever
6/23/2015

"Great to do business with!!"

Toothman Ford was great to do business with. They were definitely no pressure... which I loved. I will recommend to all my family and friends. Thank you Toothman Ford.

cmoore
6/22/2015

"Wonderful customer service and excellent website "

I’m very satisfied with the service I received at Toothman. This is without a doubt the best experience I have had with any dealership. Being overseas makes it difficult to plan a car purchase but Danny was able to assist me from start to finish. Had I not received the prompt communication in the beginning, I could have easily looked elsewhere but this gentleman was spot on. Furthermore, the website was excellent and the information was well listed. So many others lazily post OEM photos and specifications which is useless when buying s specific vehicle. My only regret is that I wish I would have found Toothman Ford many years ago.

Bgum2
6/22/2015

"Thanks Chad!!"

They were extremely helpful with helping me purchase my my first car I would definitely come here again and purchase a car. Thank you chad for your help!!

Reviews of Robert Insani