Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

Lovescars
7/29/2015

"Well worth the long drive!"

I found the car I really wanted here on line. I read the Auto-Check report, and researched other cars that were similar. After several detailed phone calls with my salesman, Danny, I decided to drive close to 330 miles each way to see, drive, and purchase this very nice used car with my son. It was exactly as pictured, drove nicely, and hopefully, will prove to be a very wise purchase. My salesman was very patient with my many questions and concerns. I appreciated that very much. This was an all day trip there and back, but well worth it! Thanks so much Toothman Ford and Danny Leach. In all fairness to my salesman, my son and I did not have much time for explanations about some of the features of the car, but I can always read the manual, and I am pretty familiar with the basic items. I will call them if I have specific questions not answered in the manual.

charles
7/29/2015

"Follow through and delivery"

Toothman Ford has an outstanding sales dept. and a service dept. that folows through with the task at hand throughout any possible problems and completes the task with professionalism. They do their best to satify the customer and are great people to deal with. Thanks to Brent, Danny and the rest of the team.

jbenson

"excellent dealership "

would recommend this dealer to anyone. excellent sales rep Adam Post was very helpful with the purchase of our new/used chevy Silverado thank you adam post

Tearaysea

"Easy going"

Being a first time buyer it was an overwhelming experience. Of all the places I had went that day, this dealership was the most unstressful. By that time, I knew what I wanted, they had it exactly. I explained my limit of monthly payments I could do and worked with me and everything turned out for me. Adam, was very kind and helpful with any questions or concerns I had. All in all my service was excellent and if I had to choose getting a new car all over again, I would go there first.

celestey11

"Fantastic dealership"

Sam Gerkin at toothmanford made all my dreams come true! He sold me my first ever car, and it was a brand new 2015 Ford Fiesta. I can't thank him enough! I never thought I'd ever get my first and definitely never thought it would be brand new!

she
7/27/2015

"Excellent Place To Shop"

My husband & I bought our F150 at Toothman Ford & had excellent service. I bought my 2015 Ford Escape 4WD in memory of my loving husband Larry. He would say this is the place to buy a automobile.

debbie123
7/27/2015

"Toothmans are great"

Our experience with Toothman Ford is always great. We love the people there and the way they treat you. We have dealt with them for many many years.

susanlovescar15
7/26/2015

"very friendly and speedy"

They are wonderful and treated me with the up most curtesy. They worked with me on what worked best for me as a payment and I truly thank you.

John O.
7/26/2015

"vehicle purchase"

Adam was a very pleasant person to deal with. He was helpful and polite. I would deal with him again if needed. I enjoyed working with him.

lovemycar
7/25/2015

"great experience"

I hadn't been car shopping in 10 years so I was wanting to take my time. I visited several dealerships and checked different vehicles and pricing. The sales staff at Toothmans was extremely helpful without being smothering. The buying experience was easy and afterwards my salesman went over all the gadgets my car had with me. Would definitely recommend to others and will come back for future purchases.

Reviews of Robert Insani