Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

Elizabeth

"Wonderful people"

It has been over 20 years since I purchased a Ford vehicle due to a customer service issue I had with my van when I lived in Pittsburgh. I vowed to never purchase another Ford again. Fast forward 20 years later, and JR Toothman and his sales team have won me over. They were wonderful to work with. I purchased a new Ford Escape for a family member. I have been driving it myself for the past week and I am in love. It is more comfortable and the interior is better designed than my CRV. Due to this experience Ford is in the running for my next car purchase! Thanks JR, Donnie, Adam, Robert and team for a great experience. PS. My first time meeting these gentleman was last week but they are so friendly that I am already on a first name basis with this team!

pase

"good people / sales"

Will go back again. The people are friendly and have good deals there to. It was nice that they didn't push you with a sale for different car.

Snoopy

"Tyler Stevens -"

Though extremely busy, Tyler was very, very tentative and extremely helpful. I need purchase the car and at this point I am very happy. Hope they get some help in the financing, signing the deal aspects.

Laurie Hanning
5/23/2016

"Donnie is awesome!"

I went to check out a special sale Toothman Ford was having. Donnie told me to go pick out a car a liked. He told me it would be mine if I wanted it and held it for me, not allowing his co-workers to sell it to their friends. Tyler spent alot of time with me as well and did all the paperwork, while Donnie personally took care of the financing and brought in fantastic numbers to allow this to be a pleasant few hours at the dealership. We didn't spend half a day and drive home mad like we have in the past. If you want a car and a few nice guys to deal with- Donnie and Tyler are your guys!!!!

wvcheryl
5/20/2016

"Bargain Found!!"

Sam took care of us while we purchased our new Ford F-150 today. They we're very busy with the Hail Damage Sale and had been for a couple of days. Even with the huge workload they had experienced, they were concerned about the time it was taking and they were very helpful! Thanks to Sam & Toothman Ford for the great vehicle buying experience!

SDMILLER41
5/17/2016

"Donnie"

Went to look at trucks and Donnie help me out great price and good people to work with will go back to do more deals with them

57 man
5/17/2016

"it was not an all day experience like most dealerships."

was very pleased with Seth and Donnie with their help with the purchase of the used pickup we bought at toothman Ford. and would buy there again.

djzinn
5/16/2016

"very helpful and polite"

after our recent hail storm, everyone was out looking for another vehicle. we had bought our 2003 Ford Ranger at Toothmans ten years ago and was well pleased with the people and service. Danny Leach was a great help getting our payments down to what we could afford with the vehicle we wanted. they took time out to wash the truck and detail the inside. we left with a 2013 Ford F-150 that fit our budget and what we were hoping to get. i would highly recommend Toothman Ford to anyone.

Michael Willis
5/13/2016

"My recent experience buying a new Ford Escape."

I have been a customer of Toothman Ford for about 10 years. I have been very pleased with the service I received on my 2008 Ford Explorer and when it was totalled in a recent hail storm I knew I wanted another Ford and that I preferred to buy it at Toothman Ford. I was very impressed with Tyler, as he showed us some used cars. Then we compared prices with new cars also. In the end we bought a very well equipped Ford Escape. Don and Robert also made the transaction an enjoyable and very professional experience. that was 2 days ago a my wife is thrilled with her new car!

jburnsy5
5/13/2016

"Our pre owned purchase "

Great experience on the purchase of our new truck. Services after purchase were great. We will return for our next vehicle purchase. Happy to be part of the Toothmans Ford Family.

Reviews of Donnie McMillen