Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

Krista
7/21/2016

"Buying our Daughter a car!!!"

We really got treated well by our salesman Tyler Stevens. We told him our budget for our daughter a car and came through with a deal.

troopforguson
7/14/2016

"Thanks"

Tyler did a great job with the sale of our new Range Rover. He helped us every step of the way. I would recommend Tyler to anyone.

HeatherLynnT
7/10/2016

"Excellent buying experience!"

After quite a bit of searching for the exact car I wanted I found it at Toothman! While I was a bit worried about driving 4-1/2 hours to buy the car without ever seeing it in person, both Danny & Donnie made me feel more than comfortable with the situation! When I arrived at the Dealership they had the car ready for me to drive and I was out the door in less that two hours. Everyone I worked with at the dealership was more than helpful, polite & made me feel at home!

Mikenna P
7/07/2016

"Honest and courteous service"

We spent a lot of time looking at SUVs and trucks at other dealerships and, after being outright lied to in some cases, we found Toothman. I was pleased with the no-hassle sales tactics and the quality of their vehicles. Danny was honest and down-to-earth. We didn't feel pressured at all. Unlike many dealerships we visited (in two other states) we were able to find a vehicle quickly, test drive it, and come to an agreement on a price we could live with. So far (about three weeks) the SUV we purchased seems to have been a great buy. We would come back to this dealership. I would also recommend this dealership--and Danny especially.

chasta26362
7/07/2016

"Returning Customer!"

Another awesome experience with Toothman Ford and its employees! Previously bought a '11 Ford escape and with my growing family decided to trade in on a bigger vehicle. Our sales consultant, Corey, along with the sales manager, Donnie, did a great job placing us in our '14 Explorer! They go above and beyond to make their customers happy!

really not happy
7/06/2016

"twice is enough"

I called the dealership (about 2 years ago0 and asked if a car was there told them i would be there asap about 35 mins later i got there and they were cleaning it up ,for someone else. A LITTLE UPSET BUT I UNDERSTAND , FAST FORWARD TO TODAY LEFT HOME EARLY,got there right after they opened a little after 8:00!talked to a sales person at 5:30 yesterday so i was very unhappy when i got there and this car was undriveable , i have heard good things about them but they have not been good for me or to me!

dont know who he didnt interduce himself

Zacksdad0721
7/04/2016

"First time customer"

I have had respect from a distance for JR and Toothman Ford's involvement in the community. When the opportunity came for me to become a customer I was very pleased with the end result. Keith Leach made sure he got the answers to all of our questions and was a pleasure to work with. Hopefully this will be the first of many purchases with Toothman Ford and Keith.

Keith Leach

Roseanna Lyons
7/01/2016

"First time Ford owner"

I have had my 2013 Ford Escape now for a week and I absolutely love it! This is my first Ford ever and I am completely satisfied. We drove from Gilmer county up to Grafton because of their affordable prices! Our salesman was Danny Leach and I couldn't had asked for any better service. He helped us find a better vehicle than I expected to be able to afford. He kept our payments down where I needed them to be. I have always shopped close to home and paid the price for it - never again! As long as Toothman Ford continues to keep their vehicle cost affordable and staff salesman as professional and helpful as Danny Leach was with us, I will be returning. Just surf the web and compare prices, you'll see the thousands of dollar difference. Thank you, Danny, I appreciate all of your help, along with the finance dept. :) Kindest regards.

LJWWVA1955
6/29/2016

"A Great Buying Experience"

Toothman Ford had the car we had been looking for for a few weeks. Being a first time buyer at Toothman Ford I was beginning to believe all used auto dealers were the same. That is until I talked to Donnie McMillen about the car we were inquiring about. Since I couldn't travel to be there I felt I could trust Donnie, and his son Corey. I wasn't wrong, they treated my wife very well, and helped throughout the whole process of purchasing the car. I called my wife last night and asked how she liked the 2013 Honda Accord Coupe at Toothmans, and she replied... you mean my Honda Accord Coupe. She was delighted in how she was treated by the entire staff at Toothman Ford. I want to say a Big Thank You to Donnie and Corey McMillen, and all the staff there for their kindness, and understanding in helping our family find the right car, at the right price. They have a great inventory of low mileage late model cars. So check them out, I know I will be back the next time I am looking for a another vehicle. Thumbs up to the staff at Toothman Ford. !!!

TashaLemley
6/24/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

Purchased my first car from a dealership today! Toothman Ford is a great dealership with plenty of affordable vehicles for the first time buyer! I want to express my sincere thanks to my salesman Corey McMillen for being very patient and diligent working with me and my family! I had the most positive experience with everyone involved in my purchase!! Your rock Corey!!! Thanks to Donnie and Rob as well!! I will be back for my next purchase and will recommend Toothman Ford to anyone looking for a great deal and excellent customer satisfaction!!! Thanks again for all you did to help me!!!

Reviews of Tyler Stevens