Toothman Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Toothman Ford

Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford

Saturday Closed

"Won't go to another dealership again"

We were made to feel very welcome and like part of the family. The price was so unbeatable that we couldn't pass it up, and the service was top-shelf. Donnie was more than helpful in every step along the process. We don't plan on dealing with any other dealerships other than Toothman's ever again.

"Drove past other dealerships to get my car serviced here!"

I was in the market for tires, and Toothman was the only dealership who would answer their phones or return phone calls! Firstly, they won my business just for welcoming my phone call! I scheduled the appointment for tires, and possibly brakes. The service staff I worked with were amazing, explained issues with my car, insured i had best prices possible, and was aware of all rebates I was entitled too...not to mention they fixed issues that the place that had changed my oil (10 days prior) had caused... Added to their great service, my daughter who is Autistic was with me, and she was not happy about being in one place for so long, and no one was (noticeably) agitated by her tantrum and their waiting area was spacious and conducive to inpatient children. I will continue to drive past one dealership to go to Toothman for service on my car, because not only do I feel confident in the price and the work on my car, but I felt welcomed!

Michael Miller, Chad Raschella

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!!"

When it was time to finally trade in my previous car, Brad went above and beyond to find the perfect vehicle to fit mine and my wife's needs. He made sure to find me the right vehicle at the right price. I have bought cars off of Brad in the past and have always had a great experience! His commitment to customer service is unparalleled! Brad, and everyone at Toothman Ford, made this a very pleasant and painless car buying experience! This will definitely not be my last car I purchase from Brad. Toothman Ford is lucky to have such a fair, honest, and professional person, such as Brad, representing their dealership!

"Easy and Painless purchase!!"

We went to Toothman Ford with a goal of purchasing an suv. Our salesman was more than helpful every step of the way. To our surprise, the process was easy and painless. Not only did we buy the vehicle that we wanted but we got an amazing deal!! A special thanks to Danny Leach and Rob Insani for helping us get into the vehicle that we wanted for an affordable price. After this purchase, we will most definitely be going back to Toothman in the future!!

"I FOUND AND BOUGHT MY NEW USED VEHICLE IN ONE DAY"

ON A FRIDAY MORNING NOT TOO LONG AGO, I DISCOVERED A FORD ESCAPE ON TOOTHMAN FORDS WEBSITE THAT I WAS VERY INTERESTED IN... I THEN CALLED AND SPOKE TO DANNY... DANNY WAS VERY POLITE, KIND AND EASY TO WORK WITH. HE TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING FOR ME IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS AND BY THAT EVENING I HAD MY NEW VEHICLE... EVERYONE AT THE DEALERSHIP WAS FRIENDLY AND MADE YOU FEEL WELCOME AND THAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME... I APPRECIATE WHAT THEY DID FOR ME BECAUSE THEY MADE THE WHOLE PROCESS VERY SIMPLE... AND I LOVE MY 2012 FORD ESCAPE!!! THANKS!! AIMEE DANKMER, MORGANTOWN WV

"Great Service"

Sam did everything he could in helping me purchase my Explorer. He's always been very accommodating in his service to me over the years. The staff at Toothman Ford is very friendly and will do everything in their power to make sure you drive off the lot in the vehicle of your choice. Dan takes care of the financing and works with your budget to ensure you're comfortable with your payments. I highly recommend Toothman Ford to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

Dan McCollough

"Excellent Experience "

This was the first time a car dealer actually made me feel like my business was welcome. We test drove a car, loved it and they made the financing and other stuff happen!

"Fantastic "

Wonderful service, Adam did everything he could to help me and get me on track to get my jeep. I originally came to look at a dodge charger but when I found out it was sold I took time to look around and found the jeep. So Adam from there on out was the friendliest and most helpful person I have ever interacted with at any dealership

"Great deal, great experience!"

Adam was very helpful and helped me find the perfect truck for a great price. Robert made the financing a breeze. All around great experience!

"2013 Mustang, used"

After purchasing my vehicle, I noticed that they had placed a dealer sticker over top of paint chips on the trunk. Their customer service department contacted me and ordered paint and is going to do a touch up of the paint chip now. I am very happy with their customer service but it should never have come to this. They should have fixed the paint blemish prior to the sale instead of putting a sticker over top if it. Their service department is excellent though, I'd like to state.

Reviews of Robert Insani