Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

jaz
2/08/2016

"buying new car"

Great experience in buying my first car without any help. Danny and Donnie made it a great experience and I am happy to work with them in the future and also send referrals.

Jfiler32
2/03/2016

"Pain free experience "

We went in knowing what we vehicle we wanted and the price range we wanted to be in and they meet our expectations. Seth and Donnie were free friendly and helpful !!!

Dwwdaw
2/02/2016

"Great experience"

We had been watching a car on line. Went in to check it out and loved it. Danny Leach met us in the lot and was great. He was very honest and helpful to us. We purchased our dream car. The process was quick and easy.

labby2
1/30/2016

"The best car buying experience I've ever had..."

Toothman Ford provided me with the most painless and pleasant car buying experience I have ever had in over 17 years of driving. I was upside down on a car that I hated, but they worked to put me in a new Ford Escape at a very fair price. I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. I will return to Toothman Ford for all of my service and future car needs. This is the first Ford I've ever owned, and I can tell you that I wish I had joined the Ford family sooner! You won't regret shopping for a car here.

deadaim033
1/29/2016

"Great price and service"

I had been researching for about 2 months for a new truck but in no hurry to buy a truck and came across a truck at toothman ford. I called and set up an appointment with Seth and he was very friendly and easy to work with. After the test drive i decided to buy the truck and we talked numbers and came out to a great deal. I received what i wanted for my trade and what i feel was a great price for the truck. Also they were able to add on factory warranty for next to nothing on my monthly payment. Would greatly recommend this dealership to a friend and will certainly be back for my next vehicle.

nicolez
1/29/2016

"New Car"

I highly recommend Toothman Ford in Grafton. Tyler was friendly, great to work with and very helpful. Thank you so much for making my experience easy.

jbombard
1/21/2016

"fun and friendly"

tyler was easy going, helpful and really helped to get me the car I wanted. he stayed in contact daily to keep us updated with the car and was overall great!

TannMan
1/16/2016

"Good buying experience!"

Good group to work with. Very helpful through the whole process. They got me where I needed to be to get the vehicle I wanted. Seth was great to work with. Will definitely recommend Seth and Toothman Ford.

Allenmullens
1/16/2016

"Great people just bough our second car at Toothman Ford"

We highly recommend Toothman Ford. This is our second car that we have bought, everyone was so nice and easy to deal with. Would also like to recommend Danny Leach as sale consulant he sold us both cars, and he is a very friendly and easy to deal with. Thank you Toothman Ford for your great prices, fast and easy process of buying from you.

Bill_tich
1/14/2016

"Great people! Very fast and easy to work with! "

I had a car with 280,000 I was trying to trade in for my Son a car they had a very nice used car they were very helpful and was willing to work with me! It made my sons day thanks guys!!

Reviews of Robert Insani