Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

dleroy417
5/23/2015

"Excellent experience and quick sale"

Donnie was my first contact and Seth sold me the car. Both did a great job answering questions and making me a deal. Process was very quick. Great experience

slick16869
5/22/2015

"Great price and no hassle"

My wife and I were in the market for a new SUV and came across a 2014 Honda Pilot Touring at Toothman Ford. The price was more than $5,000 below it's value and priced better than any other dealer I had visited. Once my wife and I got to Toothman Ford, we weren't pressured into buying and Seth (our sales associate) was very nice and easy going. I appreciated the friendly, laid back approach as well as the straight forward answers to every question I had. I will look at Toothman Ford again in the future for my families car needs.

kepperley
5/22/2015

"Very Satisfied"

This is the forth vehicle we have purchased from Toothman Ford. They have always had the best deals on used vehicles. Donnie McMillen provides exceptional service and puts forth every effort to put us into the vehicle we are wanting. We will continue to be loyal customers because I don't feel we could go to any other dealer and have the same great experience that we have with Toothman Ford !!

Dan from Finance

debbie123
5/18/2015

"Toothman Ford is the best"

Toothman Ford has always been there for us. They are pleasant and helpful and go the mile to help you and take care of you.

crogers
5/18/2015

"Wonderful sales professionals"

Our salesman was very personable and professional. Made sure the vehicle we looked at was exactly what we wanted. Answered all questions we had, and some that we did not think of.

RcMorris#gs
5/16/2015

"Ford F-350 Lariat King Rancher"

Thank you Seth Elsey and Toothman Ford for the Nicest Truck I have ever own! It is Awesome! Gavin Strong

Jody and Carol
5/15/2015

"Great Service"

Thank you Sam for giving me a wonderful shopping experience. You are very knowledgeable in the products on your lot. You were very helpful. Thank you for getting me the car I wanted at the price I could afford. Made my Mothers day!!!

laura
5/13/2015

"Pleasant experience, was very easy. "

We are happy with the car and the price. The service was fast and friendly. Most of our business was done over the phone. We signed and picked up the car the same day. Donnie went above and beyond in meeting our needs. Laura

TBII
5/12/2015

"No pressure, very satisfying experience."

No pressure sales team. Very polite and courteous. Second vehicle purchased there in fourteen months.

Ford Guy
5/12/2015

"Great working with you Sam"

Sam was a good salesman as he was really friendly and helpful with us to make sure we got the vehicle and deal we wanted

Reviews of Robert Insani