Toothman Ford

U.S. 50,
West Grafton, West Virginia 26354
Toothman Ford Info
About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

About Toothman Ford Learn More

linda
3/26/2015

"3nd vehicle purchase with Toothman Ford"

When we look for a vehicle now we go to Toothman Ford and always find the best price and vehicle we want with the best service .. have delt with Sam Gerkin and he is the best. I usually feel pressured and intimidated at dealerships .. but not with Sam ..feel like we have known him forever.... treated like family. If you want a good car used or new at the best price and friendly service go see Sam Gerkin.. tell him Dave and Linda Sent you. Also want to mention Robert Insani and Adam Post.. wonderful gentleman just like Sam! Have worked with all of them.. Don't get any better than these guys!

Jessica
3/24/2015

"Good experience"

Good experience and everyone was friendly made sure you were comfortable with your selection and worked with you and listened to what deal you wanted.

JCart81
3/19/2015

"Lifetime buyer"

I have been working with Sam Gerkin for the past few years. He has always treated me like a person not a number. I can honestly say when I have a question he doesn't sugar coat things and gives it straight to me. Quick and Honest deals will keep me coming back for the remainder of my life. I have even recommended Toothman Ford to my friends and family. My in-laws even purchased a wonderful Ford Escape and loved the support and respect they received from the sales team. Keep up the great work!!! Look forward to many years together!!! Also the Service Department is very valuable part of these transactions they do great work with a friendly demeanor. Justin Carter, Phillipi, WV

Jwilli43
3/18/2015

"Everything was great"

My experience here was great found a car I liked with a price in my budget. The staff was great a knowledgeable. I am very satisfied with my experience here.

slmatt1023
3/16/2015

"Toothman Ford Experience"

I received excellent service from this company. Salesman Danny Leach was very helpful in every aspect. Any question I had he was able to answer. Very professional. Also Robert Insani was of great help. He explained everything I needed to know.

Hmorrison
3/14/2015

"Helpful to a grouchy, old man"

Adam was nice and helpful. He was patient with a grouchy, old man. I was apprehensive about purchasing a vehicle, but Adam made it pleasant. I will recommend Toothman Ford to others.

pm50123
3/09/2015

"pete Five Stars for Toothman Ford"

started out going to buy used car came out buying new car with about the same payment as used car was treated great first new car ever great job sam will deal with you in the future

Ann
3/02/2015

"Ford F-250 diesel"

Very friendly staff. Helpful with all questions and good follow up after purchase. Prices are very reasonable. I had a small mechanical problem the day after I bought my truck and the the guys in the parts and service department took care of it immediately. Overall great experience.

Seth Elsey

jrobwharram
2/24/2015

"Worth the trip to Grafton!"

If you see something that you like at Toothman Ford it is definitely worth your time to check the place out, you won't be disappointed. Definitely a friendly, no pressure environment.

Amanda
2/21/2015

"Five Stars for Toothman Ford"

Found this vehicle online, Sent an email received a quick reply! Best price we could find on the vehicle we wanted. Called and spoke to Danny Leach / Sales. Drove up to check out the vehicle and it was a done deal. Nice Vehicle, Best Prices, Friendly Salesman. Well worth the drive!

Reviews of Robert Insani