Town Center Nissan

Town Center Nissan

Call
Town Center Nissan Info
About Town Center Nissan

Our Mission is to provide our customers with a truly exceptional worry free Automotive experience on new or pre-owned vehicles, financial products, and service. Our commitment to customer service is the structure that supports the Nissan Customer Promise We will respect your time. We will market our products and services honestly. We will employ a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff. We will maintain a clean, comfortable and modern facility. We will offer only products and services that meet your needs. We will provide clear explanations of all pricing and paperwork. We will deliver your vehicle clean with a full explanation of features. We will treat you as a guest in our home. These core values form a rock solid foundation that guides our individual and collective actions. We always strive to do the right thing in both in action and words. Town Center Nissan has been awarded the Owner First Award of Excellence for the last seven years This is the most prestigious accolade Nissan can bestow upon a dealership. Our success is based off a personal choice to rise above one's circumstances and demonstrate the ownership necessary for achieving key results : See it, Own it , Solve it, and Do it. We will hold ourselves responsible for this attention to detail in all of our duties. In closing, it takes years to earn a good reputation in our industry. We know that our reputation is a direct result of loyalty, commitment and continued efforts of our customers. Putting our customers first.... Everyday in every way!

About Town Center Nissan

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Mistake
12/22/2014

""Certified" pre owned.... Ask for a detailed definition."

Don't go there before going to other dealerships and prepare to do your home work to get the best deal. Be very careful of "Certified" pre owned. It is not what they appear to make it out to be. If you do buy "Certified" pre owned, do plan on leaving the dealership and going to get the oil changed that they said they had already done and new air filter and that is all I know of since I have not owned it a month yet. The extended warranty they "give" you cost around $1700. I made a bad decision, which I will own that. Just would like to prevent anyone else from making the same mistake.

Krdantzler
11/19/2014

"Avoid This Dealership!!!!!!!!!!"

Joshua Oyebode is rude and hostile if he does not close a sale. I personally witnessed Joshua bad-mouth Nissan customers who did not purchase vehicles from him but attempted to use the available Nissan chargers to charge their Nissan electric vehicles. When I visited the dealership at a later date to charge my Nissan Leaf and to discuss purchasing a new Nissan vehicle, Joshua was nasty to me. He discredits Town Center Nissan and promotes a negative image of the dealership. Joshua is very unprofessional.

David Zimmerman I
10/31/2014

"Poor customer service"

I brought my vehicle in for a heater repair on a Friday, was called to pick it up later that day $500 later. I pick the vehicle up and it is still not blowing heat, so I bring it back Saturday morning, and they said they would look into it. They did give me a rental car which was nice, At 3:29 after not hearing from anyone I called and was told they ordered a part and should be here Monday. ( It would have been nice if someone told me instead of me having to call especially since I use a truck to make a living and as nice as it was to have a car I couldn't wok out it. So on Monday I finally here from someone at 2:51 telling me it needs a new heater box, but the good news was the $500 I already spent on the repair that was not need would be credited. The service adviser was suppose to check into when the part would arrive, as well as into getting me a truck to drive, never heard from him. At 5:33 I called to see what was found out and he had already gone home for the day. The other gentleman had no idea what was going on with my truck, but would check into getting me a truck to drive the next day since he was the one that wrote up mt service ticket. Tuesday comes, did not hear from anyone, Wednesday comes did not hear from anyone. Thursday I finally call at 7:18am and was told the part should be in today and they will try to get it fixed. Thursday 4:56pm truck is finished. Friday morning I go to pick up my truck and sit down with the service manager and explain all that has happened and my poor customer service experience. He ended up crediting me a little more than the first repair that did not fix it cost, which was what they were suppose to do already. That was the worst customer service experience of my life and to think we have bought over $70000 in vehicle with them. i will never go back.

nmeshramkar
8/01/2014

"Exceptional Experience"

I would give this place not 5 ....but 10 stars !!! On 7/22 I took delivery of my 2015 S with QC: - VPP 24 Month Lease, 12K miles, $312 due at signing which included registration/title fees, $395 disposition fees. Percy was very responsive and professional. Was accessible via phone and email throughout the day. Over the phone I told him my color preference, he had the car charged, cleaned and ready for me to pickup upon arrival. Prior to my arrival he asked me to complete the online application, so when I arrived, all the paperwork was ready! Even though the dealership is over 30 miles away from my home, delivery arrangements were made for that evening at 8:00 PM. The Finance team was very professional, didn't try to up-sell/x-sell me anything, but gave me great information about forms I needed to submit for the GA tax credit and procedure. Presented me with the documents containing the numbers agreed to. This is how a car buying/leasing experience should be !!! [i]Lessons Learned:[/i] I reached out to the other (not Town center) allegedly largest Nissan dealership in the Southeast that is 3.4 miles from my house via phone and email, the sales team-members didn't return my calls. I called the next day and another sale team member said they were too busy with Leaf sales to call me back, wouldn't give me any lease numbers over the phone or via email, only received emails from their management team - "when can you come in". Cheers

rajsharan
7/23/2014

"Excellent Dealer"

I recently leased a car and I am very happy and pleased with my experience with Eddie. He is very professional. He keeps his words and values customer's time. I would definitely ask for Eddie's help next time too.

ShirleySpencerPitts
7/07/2014

"Exceptionally satisfied with whole process."

As a retired professional myself I was so impressed how organized & knowledgeable our salesman was of the car we were interested in. We were treated ever so kindly and with patience to all the questions we asked. Nothing was to much to ask. Has been several days that we have owned this sm.suv and would not trade it for anything, LOVE IT and very HAPPY. Thanks so much Town Center Nissan. Mr. & Mrs. E.R. Pitts Cartersville, GA.

Terrell Smith, Business Office Manager

ktfite
6/13/2014

"great service, very professional"

Cliff Hensley at Town Center Nissan was very knowledgable, polite, professional, courteous, and efficient. He helped me get the car I wanted at a great price. He handled the paperwork very efficiently.

cliff hensley

RickBush
2/17/2014

"My daughter, who recently graduated college, was in the..."

My daughter, who recently graduated college, was in the market for a new car. Her car was over 12 years old and had seen its better days. After shopping many makes and models, she decided a Nissan Altima was the one for her. I contacted several local Nissan dealers primarily by email and via their website. Several responses were received but the one dealership that really impressed was Town Center. And that was due to their internet representative, Nick Pullano. He never once rushed or pushed. Nick was extrememly professional, knowledgable, friendly without being aggressive. Other dealers who contacted me were pushy or did not even follow up at all. We worked out the pricing on email and via phone so the deal was done when we arrived. Nick made everything flow smoothly which was important since my daughter was buying her first car. We all know how intimidating that process can be. Bottom line, after a relatively short visit to the dealership, the deal was done. The color combo my daughter wanted was not in stock and had to be ordered from another dealership. No problem. Nick arranged for my daughter to have a "loaner" until her car was in. Two days later we picked up her new car and she was smiling ear to ear. If you are in the market for a new Nissan vehicle, I would recommend Town Center Nissan and be sure to ask for Nick Pullano. He made the whole experience enjoyable and my daughter simply loves her first brand new car. I give Nick 5 stars!!!

Nick Pullano

TommyDixon
6/09/2013

"We felt very scammed and pressured. We went into this..."

We felt very scammed and pressured. We went into this dealership to purchase a new car using Costco discount. We were never shown the "Costco" price, just fast talked into purchasing a certified pre-owned car, which we have never done in our 37 years of marriage. I admit it was very dumb on OUR part. We were given a very high interest rate, considering we have excellent credit because it was a "used" car. I have since called 2 times and left a message for my salesperson to call, and I have not received a call back. We were given free oil changes, but will not take my car here for service. I do not feel comfortable with these people. Please make sure you are not pressured into buying a vehicle, if you find one you like, get the price, and then go home and sleep on it! I sure wish we would have!

Aziz

tetower
4/26/2013

"My experience with Town Center Nissan was outstanding...."

My experience with Town Center Nissan was outstanding. The individuals in the rental department were very knowledgeable, professional and helpful during the entire process. The condition of the vehicle, coupled with the price, and high level of quality and customer service made the driving experience delightful and exciting. Thanks James H

Courtney Davis