Town Center Nissan

Nalley Nissan

Nalley Nissan of Atlanta

judy eads
2/09/2016

"Regarding my Excellent Service on my 2005 Nissan Sentra"

Since the purchase of my Nissan Sentra I have always had excellent service no matter what i needed at this Dealership. From day one until now and very recent I have had many oil changes tires and many other services I have always enjoyed going there. I recommended my daughter to this Dealership because of Steve Harrell. Also i have called Dominic and Rick if Dominic was not available many many times and I have always been eagerly assisted. I would recommend this Dealership to everyone.

Steve Harrell, Dominic

M. Hilliard
2/04/2016

"Terrific Service"

I'm a first time Nissan owner and have been very impressed with my Murano. I needed to get a regular car maintenance check and took my car to the Town Center Nissan Dealership. I was able to get in and out quickly (even without making a appointment). I thought it would take longer because I was a walk in, but I was pleasantly surprised by their quickness. Everyone was very pleasant and professional. The service person who assisted me gave me a detailed explanation of everything that was checked on my car. I am one very happy and satisfied client. Thank you Town Center Nissan. You are the BEST!

Sotogrande
2/04/2016

"Friendly and thoughtful service"

I leased my Nissan Leaf from this dealership a few years ago. Their service is friendly and they take their time to take care of you. I can highly recommend them.

Steve Harrell, Hassan

Aitrop2016
2/03/2016

"Thank you for service rendered..."

My experience was with the service dept. I was very warmly greeted upon my arrival to have a major repair on my automobile. The service rep was very nice. The personnel from the dept. who provided a free auto rental for the time my automobile was being repaired was very pleasant. The owner of the dealership passed by and was very personable..everyone I had contact with..I felt they went the extra mile to ensure my complete experience was very positive. I very much recommend this dealership for any one who has needs of ay of the many products or services offered at this dealership..

Marseneault
2/02/2016

"Amazing Service Every Time"

I have been to the service department several times with my Nissan Quest, Every time the guys take great care of my car and save me money from what other dealerships and repair shops offer. The last time I went in I was concerned about the battery. Another place was going to charge me for a new one, but Town Center Nissan looked up the info on the battery, saw that it was under warranty and replaced it for free. I plan on getting my 100,000 mile service on the van in the next month. It is great that I can take it to a dealership where I am confident they will resolve my issues.

Steve Harrell, Mike Little, Other service associates

barbsleaf
2/02/2016

"New Leaf lease "

My wife and I had a wonderful experience in Leasing our new Leaf from Town Center Nissan. Sales and service has been a pleasure to deal with.

Eddie and Dominique

GTR74

"Superb customer service"

I had my car in for service and Mike explained me exactly what I needed and waiting time. He was very friendly and also very knowledgeable to answer for all my questions. The service took less than what he told me. I strontgly recommend the dealership and they always do the work the right way. The waiting room is very cleanand the staff was very friendly

Mike Little

cjw1980
2/01/2016

"Best Service In Georgia!"

We love Town Center Nissan! Always going above and beyond to ensure me, my wife and our 6 month old are safe on the road! Great service and an amazing staff!

Armadaguy

"Great Service!"

I am so impressed with the Service Department. Brought my Armada in for a warranty issue and they jumped right in, assigned me my own Customer Service Rep and took care of the issue (radio) and when I picked up my car they had even washed it! I am not sure if they always do this but I really was so impressed. Thanks guys.

Dominique

Katherine
2/01/2016

"I had an amazing experience. "

I was treated like VIP. I was very nervous about buying a car but by the time I left I was excited and confident that I had made the right choice. Everyone at Town Center Nissan was awesome.

Revay Shaw and Terrill Smith