Town Center Nissan

Carriage Nissan

waleska hawk
8/19/2015

"SERVICE SUCKS"

there is a recall on 2009 altima. steering column lock.. i have been trying to get an appointment since 8/4/15. i have spoke to everyone in the service department. the first person told me to bring it in on sat. to evaluate. he would have a service wrighter call me. never called. i called the next day thay said they dont do that work on sat. let me talk to your boss. he said we dont do that kind of work on sat. i said let me talk to the manager. not here. i lert a message to call me back. still havent heard from him. called back said let me talk to the branch manager. not in. left message for kent grant still havent heard from him. then i get a letter in the mail from town center on the 7th telling me about the recall and how i didnt respond to the last notice they sent me. i didnt even buy my car there. i didnt respond to the recall i got from nissan because they just said it was just a part that was over oiled.i am going to trade my car in. In nov. for a new one and it will not be at town center nissan. THANKS FOR YOUR CUSTOMER NO SERVICE!

Rick Mathis

butterflyyz32
7/25/2015

"worst experience ever"

I only gave one star because I had too to write the review. This was the worst experience I've had trying to buy a new car. The sales staff was very rude and unprofessional. The customer service was horrible. As a returning customer, I expected more. I would not recommend this dealership unless you want to overpay for a vehicle and get low balled in your trade in. I had secured my own financing and they were basically just trying to max out the loan value instead of trying to negotiate a deal that I was comfortable with. The salesperson's name is not listed as an option but his name was Nick Pullano. He basically told me to take my business elsewhere and that's what I did. Furthermore, the vehicle I came for in the beginning was not even there in the beginning after I was told on the phone it was. Then, he came back and later said it was.

Nick Pullano

katg1
7/21/2015

"Worst Dealership"

This is the worst dealership!!! Do not trust them and especially do not use their service department. They do not know what they are doing! We were on vacation and our truck started running rough. We looked on the web and found the closest Nissan dealership, which was the service center at Town Center Nissan. We had taken very good care of our vehicle (in fact, we had it serviced a week before we left on vacation) and we loved the truck. We were even planning on buying a new Nissan truck when this one needed to be retired. Town Center Nissan misdiagnosed the problem as faulty ignition coils. After a $1200 repair the truck was still running rough and the next diagnosis was a blocked catalytic converter. They stated that they did not have parts on hand to replace the catalytic converter but they could just clear the blockage and it would be fine for us to continue to our destination and then return home where we could schedule the repair. They were wrong!!! What they did was ruin the engine and ended up costing us over $6400. When we confronted them, they told us it was not their fault. In our attempts to try and resolve the problem they have lied to the Nissan corporate office, changed their story many times, and just given us the runaround. Do not trust this dealership!

Rick Mathis, Dominique Goodrow

Todd s
7/06/2015

"Can't stick to a deal"

Sent them a deal from another dealership. Got my trade in value from their site. My car is a 2015 with 1300 miles. I get there and they want to low ball me. Waist of time.

Larry

warden1999
6/20/2015

"Unorganized service Department."

I arrived at 8:02 for a simple oil change and to have my tire pressure checked. I was not seen to have my car sent for service until 8:36. There is no need to have two lanes if the sevice staff are only going to serve one lane over the other. All of the Nissan customer's time is precious however, their actions indicate differently. I proactively planned accordingly to avoid the long wait period expected on a Saturday but it appears to no avail. The service staff member added insult to injjury by telling me that the sevice department has a "first come, first serve" policy. I was first before 4 other customers. I am very frustated and down right disappointed in my experience here. Your website states that your customers receive exceptional service here at Towncenter... I think you need to update your Mission Statement because that definately is not my experience.

Erik Albright

tm
6/14/2015

"Pleasant transaction. Not pushy and respectful of my time."

Doing business with this dealership was pleasant. I don't like when sales people play games or are pushy. My sales person understood and respected my buying style. Very professional and courteous. Helped me to see the benefits of my new car and I'm grateful. Nice dealership. Awesome staff!

Yusef Jalo, Trent Cavalli, Mike Nicholson

06Frontier
6/10/2015

"Service department should not be trusted"

We were traveling thorough Georgia on I-75 when our truck started to misfire and the check engine light came on. We took our vehicle and the diagnosis was bad ignition coils. We paid close to $1200.00 to have the coils and plugs replaced. After picking up our vehicle we got about a mile or two away from the dealership when our vehicle started acting up again. The diagnosis this time was the rear catalytic converter was obstructed and both converters on the passenger would need to be replaced. Unfortunately the service department did not have parts on hand but the service advisor told us he could have a mechanic remove the obstruction in the catalytic converter to get us back on the road and we could have the replacement done when we got home. The service advisor reiterated several times that the vehicle would be safe to drive. Unfortunately that was not the case as that catalyst material they tried to remove made its way through the exhaust manifold and throughout the engine destroying our engine. Now dealer states they are not at fault and advised us against driving the vehicle. Very dishonest and I could not recommend this service department to anyone, ever.

Dominique Goodrow

jrusse23
6/06/2015

""the worst customer and car service EVER"

I bought a used car from this dealership in March 2015. I loved the car I thought it was perfect! They had the oil changed 2 days right after I purchased the car (no charge). Everything was fine, I took it to get another oil change the following month and after the oil was changed I was told that everything was "just fine with the car" not even a week later the oil light started blinking on and off. A mechanic checks the oil and tells me there is too much oil in the car. So I took it back to Towncenter Nissan and someone tells me it just needs an oil change AGAIN. I was charged for another oil change, mind you I just had my oil changed not even 2 weeks in. So after that about a week or so later I take my car out of town and the engine light comes on and its hard to accelerate. I took it to a local Nissan dealer and they tell me my car was low on transmission fluid and missing a 1/2 qt. of oil, also told me my transmission has gone out. I had to tow my car back to GA. I took my car to Towncenter Nissan as soon as I got back told them the problem and they told me it would cost $2000 to fix, BUT I would only have to pay half of that and they would also cover the cost of having it towed. I only had the car for about 2 months, not even!!! Its been in the shop for exactly a month now. I have never received a call for an update or anything. I had to call multiple times and the customer service was HORRIBLE. I was told that I would receive calls back and no one ever called back. My car is finally done and I still don't have it. I get to the dealer to pick up my car and they don't even know were my keys are, also tells me that it is $2000 to get even after speaking with a sells men about the same matter for the past month!! they tell me they know nothing about the price adjustment and act like I'm just making all this information up. Then I was told that I have to return on Monday because they have to have a general manager adjust the price. Which should've been taken care of the whole month my car had been in the shop. Now watch Monday come and I won't receive a call or any update about my car. I've been given the run around and I think this is just very unfair. Everyone is VERY NASTY at this place, and there was no kind of empathy or customer service demonstrated! when I get my car back I WILL NEVER RETURN HERE FOR SERVICES AGAIN!!!

Dominique Goodrow, Eddie Davis, Ken Gilland

gbaklini
6/03/2015

"Best Service & a great experience!"

We bought our Nissan two years ago from Town Center Nissan, it was a great experience! We live in another county and have been getting our maintenance from a local company... until we needed a brake job. We brought our van to the dealership to get our tires and brakes fixed. We had a great experience, again! Dominique took great care of me, I had to go back to work and he set me up with a rental car for the day. The guys that worked in the area were very knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful. We will be bringing our van back for all of our maintenance needs from now on!

Dominique Goodrow

jpratj
1/29/2015

"Stay away from this place"

If you go here to buy a car you have to be fully prepared to face the fact that they will treat you like dirt. I've been to several dealerships and stopped in this one to TEST DRIVE a truck for research matters for my next purchase and was never afforded the opportunity to do so. All they wanted to do is tell me my current truck had no resale value and I needed to run my credit to get numbers to buy a truck that they didn't even have on the lot. Even though in my experience, all trucks, 4x4 or not drive the exact same until you put it in 4wheel drive. I'm glad that I went to a different dealership and bought a car the next day. This dealership has lost another sale from me (this will be the second). I should have known better than to go to this dealership after my 3 year ban on them. Three years ago the service department tried to make me pay for a $1500 repair on my under warranty transmission. Needless to say after complaining to headquarters Nissan, printing a warranty booklet, and waiting 3 weeks it finally got fixed under warranty. Never again will I step foot in this dealership.

Terrill Smith