Town Center Nissan

Nalley Nissan of Atlanta

July271957
3/21/2016

"Rental SUV "

The service was excellent... The rental was rental when I got there.. The sales people was very kind and professional...I would buy a brand new Suv from them in the future... Check them out for yourself....great service..

scarthan
3/05/2016

"A very satisfied customer"

Came in to get my car serviced. Walked out with a new car. Service is always great here. I never have any issues with when I come here. Wonderful service and salesman work hard to get you what you want. AWESOME Dealership!

Percy Sledge and Cortez Woodard

KTM
2/20/2016

"Horrible phonervice and l unable to answer simple questions "

The dealership phone system is completely useless I tried to call the dealership no less than 15 times on 3 different phones in hopes of them to be able to hear me on the phone. All I received was a bunch of "hello, hello, hello" with a hang up as if I was on mute. I then was able to finally reach a sales associate on his cell phone. I asked about 2 different advertised specials and what he had in inventory on each. He was unable to answer any of my questions, and not once did he offer to check the inventory log for the dealership which would have easily provided him with the answers I was seeking. Completely unimpressed and discouraged with the lack of customer service, especially after being a repeat Nissan consumer. I hope others have a better experience than me

Name not provided

Cathy
2/16/2016

"Best Buying Experience Ever"

My husband and I simply wanted to see the new Murano but weren't necessarily ready to make a purchase. We went in on a Saturday afternoon, and were met by the Sales Person who directed us and was there to help but not pushy. Ultimately, we decided to purchase the vehicle and we indicated exactly what we needed to be able to make the deal. The Revay Shaw took the appropriate information and came back to us relatively quickly and provided us with a deal that worked for all of us. No back and forth or the expected "let me check with my manager" games. We were in and out with our new car in about three hours. There was a problem with the financing and ultimately we had to go back to the dealership to re-sign documents. Something that could have been very unpleasant because the financing changed, ended up being most pleasant and I can't be happier with the result. I purchased my first Murano in 2004 at this same dealership and many of the same employees are still at this dealership which is also assuring. Two of the service men that I used previously, are still there as well. I LOVED my first Murano and am so happy to have my new one. My son also purchased his first "real car" at this dealership several years ago. Nothing but great things to say about the entire experience.

Revay Shaw, Steve Harrell, Yusef Jalo, Lindi Peterson

Joshie
2/13/2016

"great experience"

It was a good experience over all. everything i needed was taken care of. my services were taken care of quickly. Would definitely go back.

rodney bartholomew, nick pullano

judy eads
2/09/2016

"Regarding my Excellent Service on my 2005 Nissan Sentra"

Since the purchase of my Nissan Sentra I have always had excellent service no matter what i needed at this Dealership. From day one until now and very recent I have had many oil changes tires and many other services I have always enjoyed going there. I recommended my daughter to this Dealership because of Steve Harrell. Also i have called Dominic and Rick if Dominic was not available many many times and I have always been eagerly assisted. I would recommend this Dealership to everyone.

Steve Harrell, Dominic

M. Hilliard
2/04/2016

"Terrific Service"

I'm a first time Nissan owner and have been very impressed with my Murano. I needed to get a regular car maintenance check and took my car to the Town Center Nissan Dealership. I was able to get in and out quickly (even without making a appointment). I thought it would take longer because I was a walk in, but I was pleasantly surprised by their quickness. Everyone was very pleasant and professional. The service person who assisted me gave me a detailed explanation of everything that was checked on my car. I am one very happy and satisfied client. Thank you Town Center Nissan. You are the BEST!

Sotogrande
2/04/2016

"Friendly and thoughtful service"

I leased my Nissan Leaf from this dealership a few years ago. Their service is friendly and they take their time to take care of you. I can highly recommend them.

Steve Harrell, Hassan

Aitrop2016
2/03/2016

"Thank you for service rendered..."

My experience was with the service dept. I was very warmly greeted upon my arrival to have a major repair on my automobile. The service rep was very nice. The personnel from the dept. who provided a free auto rental for the time my automobile was being repaired was very pleasant. The owner of the dealership passed by and was very personable..everyone I had contact with..I felt they went the extra mile to ensure my complete experience was very positive. I very much recommend this dealership for any one who has needs of ay of the many products or services offered at this dealership..

Marseneault
2/02/2016

"Amazing Service Every Time"

I have been to the service department several times with my Nissan Quest, Every time the guys take great care of my car and save me money from what other dealerships and repair shops offer. The last time I went in I was concerned about the battery. Another place was going to charge me for a new one, but Town Center Nissan looked up the info on the battery, saw that it was under warranty and replaced it for free. I plan on getting my 100,000 mile service on the van in the next month. It is great that I can take it to a dealership where I am confident they will resolve my issues.

Steve Harrell, Mike Little, Other service associates