Town Center Nissan

Nalley Nissan

Nalley Nissan of Atlanta

7/07/2016

"Flood damaged xterra"

Went to take a look at an Xterra this deanship had for sale. Very obvious the car had been completely flooded ..... sand, grit, dirt, and rust in every nook and cranny in the car ... even the ceiling. I'm fairly certain there are laws against knowingly selling flood damaged cars. Obviously these guys don't think laws apply to them.

sales person

ButchJ
7/04/2016

"Bait and Switch"

Bait and switch at its worst. Run don't walk away. We had an agreement with Truecar and their Truecar rep said she would honor it. We got to the dealership to test drive and do the paperwork. The Truecar rep handed us over to their(sic) sales manager. He preceded to get us a sales rep. We test drove and go to the cube. The sales manager comes in and can't find my folder with the information and starts banging on the computer adding options. He comes up with a $2000 higher price than the Truecar quote. What a ****. Told him no and stick it. I know a bait and switch when I see it. Will file a complaint with BBB. You can count on it. Stay away from this dealership.

Dania Hassan Sales Manager

Scott Timm
7/03/2016

"Bait & Switch or Loss leader"

I sold cars years ago and they suckered me in. Advertised Versas for $9998. So I called and, "Yes we have a white one and a gray one." I said, "Great, I'll be there in 20 minutes, hold the white one and I'll take it." Arrived and they gave the tour of the all the the more expensive Versas and of course they couldn't find the $9998 Versas but could give me a great price on one of the others. Come to find they had sold those yesterday. I even told the person on the phone I had my checkbook and if they didn't have them on the lot I didn't want to waste my time. Liars like the rest just to get you in and try to talk you into something you don't want. Won't be back to Town Center Nissan

Dania and Aziz

July271957
3/21/2016

"Rental SUV "

The service was excellent... The rental was rental when I got there.. The sales people was very kind and professional...I would buy a brand new Suv from them in the future... Check them out for yourself....great service..

Steve Harrell

scarthan
3/05/2016

"A very satisfied customer"

Came in to get my car serviced. Walked out with a new car. Service is always great here. I never have any issues with when I come here. Wonderful service and salesman work hard to get you what you want. AWESOME Dealership!

Percy Sledge and Cortez Woodard

KTM
2/20/2016

"Horrible phonervice and l unable to answer simple questions "

The dealership phone system is completely useless I tried to call the dealership no less than 15 times on 3 different phones in hopes of them to be able to hear me on the phone. All I received was a bunch of "hello, hello, hello" with a hang up as if I was on mute. I then was able to finally reach a sales associate on his cell phone. I asked about 2 different advertised specials and what he had in inventory on each. He was unable to answer any of my questions, and not once did he offer to check the inventory log for the dealership which would have easily provided him with the answers I was seeking. Completely unimpressed and discouraged with the lack of customer service, especially after being a repeat Nissan consumer. I hope others have a better experience than me

Name not provided

Cathy
2/16/2016

"Best Buying Experience Ever"

My husband and I simply wanted to see the new Murano but weren't necessarily ready to make a purchase. We went in on a Saturday afternoon, and were met by the Sales Person who directed us and was there to help but not pushy. Ultimately, we decided to purchase the vehicle and we indicated exactly what we needed to be able to make the deal. The Revay Shaw took the appropriate information and came back to us relatively quickly and provided us with a deal that worked for all of us. No back and forth or the expected "let me check with my manager" games. We were in and out with our new car in about three hours. There was a problem with the financing and ultimately we had to go back to the dealership to re-sign documents. Something that could have been very unpleasant because the financing changed, ended up being most pleasant and I can't be happier with the result. I purchased my first Murano in 2004 at this same dealership and many of the same employees are still at this dealership which is also assuring. Two of the service men that I used previously, are still there as well. I LOVED my first Murano and am so happy to have my new one. My son also purchased his first "real car" at this dealership several years ago. Nothing but great things to say about the entire experience.

Revay Shaw, Steve Harrell, Yusef Jalo, Lindi Peterson

Joshie
2/13/2016

"great experience"

It was a good experience over all. everything i needed was taken care of. my services were taken care of quickly. Would definitely go back.

rodney bartholomew, nick pullano

judy eads
2/09/2016

"Regarding my Excellent Service on my 2005 Nissan Sentra"

Since the purchase of my Nissan Sentra I have always had excellent service no matter what i needed at this Dealership. From day one until now and very recent I have had many oil changes tires and many other services I have always enjoyed going there. I recommended my daughter to this Dealership because of Steve Harrell. Also i have called Dominic and Rick if Dominic was not available many many times and I have always been eagerly assisted. I would recommend this Dealership to everyone.

Steve Harrell, Dominic

M. Hilliard
2/04/2016

"Terrific Service"

I'm a first time Nissan owner and have been very impressed with my Murano. I needed to get a regular car maintenance check and took my car to the Town Center Nissan Dealership. I was able to get in and out quickly (even without making a appointment). I thought it would take longer because I was a walk in, but I was pleasantly surprised by their quickness. Everyone was very pleasant and professional. The service person who assisted me gave me a detailed explanation of everything that was checked on my car. I am one very happy and satisfied client. Thank you Town Center Nissan. You are the BEST!

Steve Harrell