Townsend Nissan

Dormain Neal

Mike McDonald, Finance Manager, Townsend Nissan

Mike McDonald

July 18, 2017

"Dishonest and horribly rude"

- SAtider

From the beginning of dealing with this dealership, there were red flags that should have told us to move on. This review is for Frank Friscia, the internet sales person, but Tracie Giusto was extremely rude and haughty as well. Frank was dealing with my wife and son (purchasing a 'new to him' Murano. The car had been brought over from one of their sister locations, so this was the first time my son had been able to see it in person. The first thing my wife and son noticed was the putrid smell of cigarettes emanating from the vehicle when Frank first opened the door. He promptly made some out of context comment about never having a cigarette in the car, when both my wife and son smelled it. They decided to go ahead and go inside to see what type of deal they could work out, and Frank presented them with a worksheet showing totals, fees, etc. as all dealers do. My son, acting on my instruction, made an 'out the door' offer, and Frank's demeanor changed drastically. He scoffed at the offer and made innuendo that they had wasted his time and should never made their own offer on the vehicle. After a few more veiled insults, my wife and son left the dealership and will not return. My suggestion for anyone in the market for a new vehicle is to stay away from Townsend. Apparently they've been taught to lie all you need to to make the sale, and that is no negotiating fairly on the price of a vehicle, but instead trying to shove a price down the customer's throat.

Frank Friscia

May 05, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Julianne

Everyone at the dealership was so friendly. Although they did push me to go outside my budget, I am very pleased with my car. I felt like I was valued as a person.

BJ Perkins

April 28, 2017

"Great Service"

- ACampos

Friendly sales agents who were patient and willing to help us find the car we wanted. Michael Holifield is a very knowledgeable salesperson and a pleasure to work with, even after the dealership had closed for the day. Mark and Mike Tolbert were very friendly as well. It was a no-hassle experience and we didn't feel pressured. I would definitely return to Townsend for a future car!

Mike Tolbert