Toyota Escondido

231 Lincoln Ave,
Escondido, California 92026
Toyota Escondido Info
About Toyota Escondido

Welcome to Toyota Escondido, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego. Everything you need to know to assist you in purchasing your new Toyota is right at your fingertips. Our goal is to ensure that your experience at Toyota Escondido is easy and efficient. From the comfort of your home, you can explore every facet of the Toyota experience, including service and special deals. Our user-friendly website allows you to search our new and pre-owned inventory and perform in-depth research on model trims. We are ready and willing to help you, so stop by our Toyota dealership and experience award-winning service that is characteristic of Toyota Escondido. Experienced Toyota representatives will provide a comfortable environment that is typical of the San Diego County spirit and reliable service for all your Toyota needs. We have a multitude of parts available at our parts department, and we are certainly able to order any parts that are out of stock. You can also schedule a service appointment or dare to take one of our Toyota vehicles on a test drive. You are the main priority here at Toyota Escondido. We pride ourselves on customer service, so if you have any questions, contact us, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego.

About Toyota Escondido

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

KOTHRADEK
6/03/2016

"bad service"

Brought my 2016 tacoma in for a nail in the tire . I got a nail in the side wall and i purchased the extended wheel package when i bought the truck . I dropped off truck at 12 noon , they called me at 5 pm to let me know my truck is to new so they can't fix it . ?????? that makes sense ! poor communication between service and finance .... would send any of my friends our family here again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOSE

June 03, 2016

We sincerely apologize for the experience you detailed. Thank you for the feedback and allowing us the opportunity to correct the issues you addressed. We look forward to your next appointment and correcting the tire issue. Toyota of Escondido.

billeastman
6/03/2016

"Servicing car was a great experience"

Brought my 2006 Solara in for service. They were quick and offered me discounts on the numerous items that required service. They diagnosed the problem, fixed it in a timely manner. The assistant service manager Ray Clearwater was the best customer relations I've experienced in a long time. They picked me up from home, which was no task in Valley Center, washed the car. Excellent job Toyota of Escondido. I'm coming back. The service and quality excellent.

Mark picked me up in the van, what a great guy, pleasant and professional, on time good driver, excellent job.

June 03, 2016

Thank you for the great review and recap of your service experience on your 2006 Solara. We appreciate the recognition of Ray and Mark and we're happy to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to serving you again.

Sonia G
6/01/2016

"Wonderful dealership "

I had a amazing experience buying a car I would recommending to go with Victor Santiago. He was really help with buying a car. Overall good purchase here.

June 02, 2016

Sonia, thank you for the great review on your car buying experience. We appreciate your recommendation of Victor and happy to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for your visit and we look forward to serving you again.

Cruz0
6/01/2016

"buena experiencia, mi segunda troca de aqui"

Muy contento con mi nueva troca. Es mi segunda compra a qui. Santiago Garcia buen vendedor. Vallan y pregunten por el. Buena persona con trabajar

June 01, 2016

Felicidades por su nuevo camión! Estamos encantados de oir que recibió un gran servicio de Santiago. Esperamos poder ayudarle de nuevo. Toyota of Escondido

Toyatasportguy
5/31/2016

"Purchase experience of my Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4"

It was a very pleasurable experience working with Chris Marino selecting the options that I wanted for ordering the Tacoma of my dreams. He was extremely helpful throughout the selection process. He was quite knowledgeable and explained everything to me in detail. He answered all my questions, told me what the options were so there would be no surprises. He kept me up to date during the order waiting process. I highly recommend that if you are wanting to buy a Tacoma truck that you ask for this guy, Chris Marino, at Escondido Toyota! You can't go wrong!

June 01, 2016

Toyotasportguy, we really appreciate your review regarding your purchase of your Tacoma Tacoma TRD Sport! Congratulations on your new truck. Thank you for acknowledging and recommending Chris Marino. We look forward to assisting you again.

Barry CarlsbadCA
5/31/2016

"Purchased a Tundra & serviced our RAV4."

I purchased a Tundra here and just had my wife's RAV4 serviced here. Excellent job with the service. For over 10 years I have had my Toyotas serviced at Toyota of Carlsbad, but felt their attention to detail lately left a lot to be desired. I purchased my Tundra from Jesse Chavez and have had my wife's RAV4 serviced with Ray Clearwater. Both were very professional and I would recommend Toyota of Escondido to anyone.

June 01, 2016

Barry, we appreciate your great review and your business! Thank you for your recognition of Jesse's service to you. We look forward to serving you and your wife again.

jhunanne311

"Very helpful"

Alex Badillo came to our rescue. I mean, he showed us what would be a great vehicle for my family. We got in to our 2016 Toyota Rav 4. I would recommend Toyota of Escondido to a family or friends. Just because of the good help and friendly people.

June 01, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Toyota Rav 4. We're really pleased to hear you would recommend us. Thank you for recognizing Alex and his assistance to you. We look forward to serving you again.

vnclock90
5/28/2016

"I had the worse experience at this dealership."

I do not recommend coming to this dealership. Do a deep search before buying at Toyota of Escondido. They hide information when purchasing a new vehicle. It is a win win situation for them. Once you purchase a vehicle you can return it back even though it is a defective car. They let you go on your own without other options. Poor terms. Read all the terms carefully before signing all documents.

Jose Martinez from finance department

May 31, 2016

Thank you for alerting us to your concerns. We sincerely apologize for your experience and would like the opportunity to learn about the issue. Feedback helps us improve our services and we'd like the opportunity to learn more about your concerns. If you'd like to give us a second chance, please message us with your email or phone number and the day of your visit. Thank you, Toyota of Escondido.

Cam1976
5/25/2016

"Friendly, very professional, very courteous"

Ricky came to our help immediately when we were browsing for a toyota truck. I would recommend anyone want to buy a car or truck to go there.

May 26, 2016

Thank you for your great review and rating. We welcome any more feedback that can help us provide the best service. We appreciate your recognition of service by Ricky and look forward to serving you again.

20pearls75
5/21/2016

"Excellent Service!"

Service personnel are immediately responsive, polite, friendly, professional and very helpful. I am so happy that they are customer and consumer friendly. Garth was my service representative and I am pleased with how he took care of me. I also had the same experience with them three months ago!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We're really pleased to hear you had a great service experience at our dealership. Thank you for your recognizing Garth's service to you. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviews of Ray Clearwater