Toyota Escondido

Service Drive Manager

April 20, 2017

"Always amazing!!"

- Christina1

I just bought my 3rd car from Juan. I talked to Juan in the afternoon about my lease being up. By that evening I drove away in my new 2017 Prius! I love it! Juan listened to my needs in a car, my allowance for a car and I really wanted to own the car . He answered all my questions. Figured out what car would fit me best! I'm completely satisfied. I would recommend him and the Escondido Dealership to everyone. He is very honest and personable. He has followed up with me. Also, answering any questions I have. He is 5 stars all the way!!

March 24, 2017

"WOW!! This is an amazing dealership Antonio, Juan, Jim A++"

- lauraandjoel

From beginning to end, my experience at Toyota Escondido was far and away the very best experience I've ever had buying a car. I was treated so well by an incredibly professional staff. I just can't say enough good things about Antonio, Juan, and Jim. Myself and my husband were on the road in our beautiful new Camry in ONLY 2 HRS AND 45 MINUTES!!!! and talked about this awesome dealership all the way home! I would HIGHLY recommend. A+++++++++++++++++++++++

March 08, 2017

"Horrible service"

- Katelyn N Baril

I would give Hector zero stars if I could, he is super rude and unprofessional. Super shady when I confronted him with an issue. He had no reasons to as why it took them a month to get me financed and still can't get the job done. They want me to pay on the car I traded in which they've had for a month which has accrued late fees now because they refuse to pay it along with the truck I am trying to finance. Horrible.

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $33055