Toyota Escondido

231 Lincoln Ave,
Escondido, California 92026
Toyota Escondido Info
About Toyota Escondido

Welcome to Toyota Escondido, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego. Everything you need to know to assist you in purchasing your new Toyota is right at your fingertips. Our goal is to ensure that your experience at Toyota Escondido is easy and efficient. From the comfort of your home, you can explore every facet of the Toyota experience, including service and special deals. Our user-friendly website allows you to search our new and pre-owned inventory and perform in-depth research on model trims. We are ready and willing to help you, so stop by our Toyota dealership and experience award-winning service that is characteristic of Toyota Escondido. Experienced Toyota representatives will provide a comfortable environment that is typical of the San Diego County spirit and reliable service for all your Toyota needs. We have a multitude of parts available at our parts department, and we are certainly able to order any parts that are out of stock. You can also schedule a service appointment or dare to take one of our Toyota vehicles on a test drive. You are the main priority here at Toyota Escondido. We pride ourselves on customer service, so if you have any questions, contact us, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego.

About Toyota Escondido

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Mark Soriano
4/23/2016

"Good service "

It was a good experience to be served by Toyota of Escondido .mr Alex Gastelum was taking care of me and he make sure that is everything is find.But I don't know who's fault for not being noticed of the bad batteries of the car that they sold with me.but overall experience is great.Thumbs up mr Alex Gastelum and Rigoberto Rojas . Thank you for helping me to get into my vehicle

May 13, 2016

Mark, we're glad to hear you had a good experience with us. We apologize for the batteries issue and oversight. Thank you for the recognition of service by Alex Gastelum and Rigoberto Rojas and we look forward to serving you again.

edge
4/21/2016

"buying experience"

the salesperson (Rosendo Perez) were so friendly! there were some minor issues regarding my new purchase car, and they were able to fix it! thank you!

rosendo perez

May 13, 2016

Thank you for the review and your feedback. We're delighted to hear the issues were resolved and you found a new car. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Npc_lisa
4/18/2016

"Phenomenal and exceptional Service "

Great professional customer service! They made the process very comfortable with no stress. No pressure the customer comes first then the sale. Leo Ruiz and James are super awesome! Thank you for all your help. I love my new Toyota Camry!

Leo Ruiz

May 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new Toyota Camry! We're thrilled to hear you had a good experience with us. Thank you for the recognition of Leo and James service to you. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

jroge737
4/16/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service"

Been taking our 2010 Tundra to Toyota of Escondido since we purchased it new. Always recieved great high quality service every time. They were very helpful recently when outr truck needed new brakes. The Service Department was able to accomodate our schedule so we could have the truck back the same day early in the afternoon. Again another memorable experience. THANKS

Jose and Cindy

May 13, 2016

Thank you for your service review of your Toyota Tundra. We're thrilled to hear we're providing consistent service and accommodating your schedule. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

salazarmartin6
4/15/2016

"wonderful experience!"

From the time we started looking at vehicles at Toyota of Escondido. Everyone from the sales guy to the finance person made us feel comfortable and at home. I have never had a better experience in buying a new car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

Dominic, Jesus

May 13, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We're delighted to hear you had a comfortable experience buying a car. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Deb59
4/07/2016

"So Happy, excellent customer service"

My dashboard lite up like a Christmas tree, so took it in to Toyota of Escondido, Lauren assisted me first getting paperwork lined up explained to cost for the diagnosis and then David assisted in lining up the courtesy shuttle. After they found out what the issue was, battery needed replaced, David called me and let me know that it was still under warranty. I then asked about a loaner vehicle as they would be keeping mine over night. David assisted me with that, sent me to the rental area. Very helpful gentleman helped me there as well(unfortunately I don't recall his name) Came back the next day got my car and it was Clean! And the best part no cost!!

David and Lauren

May 13, 2016

Deb, thank you for your great five star review of our service. We're pleased to hear the issue was addressed. We also appreciate the recognition of our service team to assist you.

Sam458
4/06/2016

"Extremely happy ! "

I went in without an appointment. A service advisor named Jose Reyes helped me through the whole process. I would recommend to everyone, he made my experience easy and enjoyable. Thank you

Jose Reyes

May 13, 2016

Thank you for the great five star review. We're delighted to hear you would recommend us our service. We appreciate the recognition of Jose Reyes service to you. We look forward to continuing service of your car.

Alextrd1
3/31/2016

"Exelent"

Exelent service berry good people end nice wais is the best and Martin Angeles Toyota Escondido exelent David Hernandez good for financial Mach more then eny Toyota around in san diego

Martin angeles

Toyota fan
3/30/2016

"Top notch in every way!"

The service at Toyota of Escondido is fantastic! Great personnel, done right the first time, fair pricing and quick turnaround. These folks are efficient and good!

Garth Hersey

Chick
3/30/2016

"I found the service to be EXCELLENT."

When I called to make an appointment, I was greeted by a friendly voice. The service was performed promptly and effiently as I waited in a nice lounge.

Lady service rep