Toyota Escondido

Internet Sales Consultant
Ray Clearwater, Service Advisor, Toyota Escondido

Ray Clearwater

February 06, 2017

"Very helpful ,friendly and no rushed!"

- German1721

I bought my fist Toyota and was a good experience very friendly,honest and 100% clear. Ricardo Calderón was a hard worker and work on the best for me.

February 04, 2017

"Easy and not rushed "

- Lizbeth Hernandez

I had a great experience buying my first car at Toyota, thanks to Ricky. He helped me choose the right car and gave me a lot of knowledge over my new iA. I asked for something within my price range and he didn't just best to find what I needed. I want to thank him for helping me and making me feel like i as la part of the familg . I was never rushed or pressured over my decision. I'd also like to thank the 2 gentlemen that helped me go through the process, Mr. Aguirre and the new rep that's helped me sign papers. Thank you all.

February 01, 2017

"Very helpful "

- arozuniga

Very helpful during our car buying experience. Was 100 percent honest on the best vehicles available and was very friendly throughout the time we where there.

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $33055