Toyota Escondido

231 East Lincoln Avenue,
Escondido, California 92026
Toyota Escondido Info
About Toyota Escondido

Welcome to Toyota Escondido, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego. Everything you need to know to assist you in purchasing your new Toyota is right at your fingertips. Our goal is to ensure that your experience at Toyota Escondido is easy and efficient. From the comfort of your home, you can explore every facet of the Toyota experience, including service and special deals. Our user-friendly website allows you to search our new and pre-owned inventory and perform in-depth research on model trims. We are ready and willing to help you, so stop by our Toyota dealership and experience award-winning service that is characteristic of Toyota Escondido. Experienced Toyota representatives will provide a comfortable environment that is typical of the San Diego County spirit and reliable service for all your Toyota needs. We have a multitude of parts available at our parts department, and we are certainly able to order any parts that are out of stock. You can also schedule a service appointment or dare to take one of our Toyota vehicles on a test drive. You are the main priority here at Toyota Escondido. We pride ourselves on customer service, so if you have any questions, contact us, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego.

About Toyota Escondido

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

tainy_21
5/02/2014

"corola 2014"

Just lease a 2014 toyota corola, & im very happy with my car an with the deal i made! I will recommend. This dealership. To family. And friends

AndyBautista
4/24/2014

"Satisfied owner of a 2014 Toyota Camry"

I've been a costumer of Toyota for almost three years and now. Since my first visit there I encounter very friendly staff always trying to help you in satisfying your needs. This last visit I met a sales person named Ricardo Calderon, he was such a great help into finding the right vehicle to suiting my family and I. He showed me various vehicles, but the one that caught our eye was the 2014 Toyota Camry. It has the space we need for our two lovely kids and the just the right look. Ricardo made us feel welcomed at the dealer and always kept a smile throughout the day. It really helped in making a buying experience an exciting one. I certainly recommend going to Toyota of Escondido, they always got the best deals and the right people to make that perfect vehicle purchase. Lastly, I want to recommend getting a vehicle with Mr. Calderon he has such a great sense of humor that will keep you entertained when buying a vehicle can get a bit stressing.

dianahhedith
3/27/2014

"I recently went to Toyota to buy my first car and was..."

I recently went to Toyota to buy my first car and was lucky to be assisted by Ricardo. He helped my parents and I make the best choice and provided all the necessary information. His Spanish was great and is a very friendly person. He also makes himself available for whenever we have a question and will go out of his way to help. My family and I are happy we got to meet Ricardo and I'm thankful for his help in buying my first car. Two thumbs up!

JohnnyLawMan
3/25/2014

"While the buying experience was not bad, everything, and..."

While the buying experience was not bad, everything, and I mean everything, has been horrible ever since. They are exceptionally rude, not helpful, and make it very obvious that just about noone cares about service afer the sale (except for the service department manager Greer). The do screwups and then blame the customer, and expect you to know everything about their dealership, the different departments and other information that they just wont take on themselves. Those that werent rude where incompetent. RUN DO NOT WALK away from this dealership.

TOM N. AND MANY OTHERS

JulieGarcia
3/21/2014

"Had a wonderful experience buying my new car thanks to my..."

Had a wonderful experience buying my new car thanks to my sales person Ricardo Calderon he was a very helpful person he answer all my question

Ricardo Calderón

SonyaRodriguez
3/01/2014

"My husband and I have had the best experience at Toyota..."

My husband and I have had the best experience at Toyota of Escondido. Carlos sold my husband a brand new 2014 Toyota Camry, and he was a rock star!! Carlos was so sweet the entire time, and so honest, which WE absolutely loved and appreciated. He was also extremely educated about the cars that he showed us, and their features. Also, Vern in finance was awesome!! He was so friendly, and talked to us as if we have known him for years. He is a great people person! All in all, it was the best and easiest car buying experience we have gone through. I bought my car from there about 2 years ago, and it is the ONLY place we will be buying cars from!

Carlos, Vern

vero8581
2/26/2014

"Wow! I must say I am a very pleased customer! I am very..."

Wow! I must say I am a very pleased customer! I am very happy with the professional way's of Alonzo, he was very on point and very knowledgeable. My family and I are happy with our first new purchase.

Alonzo Alcocer

Glenda/75
2/19/2014

"Reciente mente fuimos mi Esposo y yo a comprar una venza..."

Reciente mente fuimos mi Esposo y yo a comprar una venza del año 2,014 nos alludo Ricardo Calderon por cierto el Es muy eficiente haciendo Su Trabajo nos explico todo muy vien a Cerca de las funciones de la camioneta y la aseguranza Nos a llamado para saver Si todo esta vien o por Si tenemos alguna duda o pregunta Muchas gracias Toyota y felicidades por tener trabajadores conpetentes y super eficientes haciendo Su trabajo La verdad estoy super contenta con mi nueva venza 2.014. Si me preguntan, Si recomendaria la agencia Toyota Mi respuesta Es Si 100%

wodrx83
2/16/2014

"What can I say? Kevin Edgett is the man, the myth, the..."

What can I say? Kevin Edgett is the man, the myth, the legend. I worked with him at Toyota Carlsbad as well on previous purchases. After this weekends fiasco, it makes sense why he is part of the Toyota Escondido family. Toyota of Escondido doesn't play games, they give you the bare bones best price if you do your homework and research. Kevin Edgett works in the interenet fleets and sales dept, so there is no haggle whatsoever. I contacted Kevin Edgett first and then Toyota Carlsbad. My trip to Carlsbad was not pleasant (see review) so I did what I thought best, I contacted Kevin Edgett and he said to just come in and get a car. Kevin Edgett got my family and I the best price possible. He didn't bull me with inflated prices for extras. I told him what I wanted and he provided the lowest, dirty price. That was an example to me of his honesty and simple committment to provide the best service possible. Kevin Edgett had everything ready to go before I even entered and set foot on the dealership property. He walked me in the back to his office and I was in and out with 1-2 hours, driving a brand new Toyota home. I would like to thank him for his passion, honesty, and down to earth attitude. He can relate to customers and not give the typical sales pitch you get when you walk into most dealerships. Toyota of Escondido is a better dealership for this reason. The employee base is more of a family then just workers clocking in and clocking out. They take care of you until you are happy and work with you within reason. Thanks Kevin Edgett for the pleasant and easy no hassle experience...again...for the third time. Remind me not to go to Carslbad again! You guys ROCK.

**Kevin Edgett **

Belendrt
1/23/2014

"Sales Rep was very friendly & professional he had an..."

Sales Rep was very friendly & professional he had an answer for everything & answered all of my question. I would recommend him to anyone, thank you Jose.

Jose Ortega