Toyota Escondido

Good

Toyota Escondido

Toyota Escondido Info
About Toyota Escondido

Welcome to Toyota Escondido, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego. Everything you need to know to assist you in purchasing your new Toyota is right at your fingertips. Our goal is to ensure that your experience at Toyota Escondido is easy and efficient. From the comfort of your home, you can explore every facet of the Toyota experience, including service and special deals. Our user-friendly website allows you to search our new and pre-owned inventory and perform in-depth research on model trims. We are ready and willing to help you, so stop by our Toyota dealership and experience award-winning service that is characteristic of Toyota Escondido. Experienced Toyota representatives will provide a comfortable environment that is typical of the San Diego County spirit and reliable service for all your Toyota needs. We have a multitude of parts available at our parts department, and we are certainly able to order any parts that are out of stock. You can also schedule a service appointment or dare to take one of our Toyota vehicles on a test drive. You are the main priority here at Toyota Escondido. We pride ourselves on customer service, so if you have any questions, contact us, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego.

About Toyota Escondido

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

zahirsahadat
7/23/2013

"Shannon was very helpful and polite. she was able help..."

Shannon was very helpful and polite. she was able help me with my car and get it back on the road. i would definitely recommend this dealership and her to anyone. great service..

shannon hernandez

billy_s
7/23/2013

"Shannon was very knowledgeable and did not give me the..."

Shannon was very knowledgeable and did not give me the run around. She was very sweet, and i would recomend her to everyone i know that needs service done to their vehicle

Shannon Hernandez

anita1hiles
7/23/2013

"This dealership is the best one I have ever worked with...."

This dealership is the best one I have ever worked with. No pressure, friendly, and knowledgeable. Now Alonzo was friendly, patient, and not pushy, He was dressed professional and you can tell he takes pride in himself and his work. Alonzo answered every question we asked and if he did not know an answer he found the answer. Alonzo focused his attention on us and did not get distracted. This Toyota dealership knows how to take care of there shoppers.I would highly recommend this dealership. I did end up buying a Camry the first day I started looking. Toyota should clone the way this dealership works. Thanks to All. Lauren Collins was our finance professional.Lauren worked very well on trying to stay on our budget and get the extras we wanted. She explained every thing about everything and we ended up getting some add on's we didn't think we needed.I and so glad we got Lauren as our professional financier. Thanks Again PS I have been buying cars for twenty five years. Way to go Toyota. This is my first Toyota and love my car. John and Anita Hiles

Alonzo Alcocer

rhoadesco
5/31/2013

"I am still very surprised at what happened at the Scion..."

I am still very surprised at what happened at the Scion dealer today. My son and I are in the market for a new car. We have narrowed it down to FR-S, BRZ, Focus ST and GTI. We live in Escondido and had previously bought a 4Runner at Toyota of Escondido. We visited the dealership and went through several salespeople before we found one who was "certified" to sell Scions. Finally we got a salesman we talked about a white base model on the lot. The salesman said he needed to run a credit check before we could test drive, and he would need to find another salesman because although he was "certified" to sell, he was not allowed to test drive a Scion, only a Toyota (don't ask me). We went in and he proceeded to ask me a lot of questions, as if I was buying the car. Home addresses, work addresses, monthly salary, SSN. It was fairly intrusive for a test drive but to humor my son I played along hoping we were nearing the end. But then he asked for 3 references who did not live at my address. Are you KIDDING ME? Skip tracing references for a test drive? At that moment I politely said we were done at that dealership. I can't imagine stepping foot in there again. We immediately went to Heller Ford and test drove a Focus ST with just a Xerox of our drivers licenses and then to Mossy VW where we drove a GTI with, you guessed it, only a Xerox of our license again. It's off to the Subaru dealer tomorrow to drive a BRZ.

Pedro

fpaynter
5/25/2013

"We thought a 2013 Avalon Hybrid with the Touring or..."

We thought a 2013 Avalon Hybrid with the Touring or Limited package would be the right car for us. After a nice test drive with a nice young salesman, we were lured into a typical endurance contest with a couple levels of sales management above the young man who took us on our test drive. We were only there for the test drive, did not have the Matrix with us that we intended to trade, and we had a limited amount of time available. We made this clear to Warren and Robert, and they acknowledged our situation, yet they came on to us with a line about "if we can make you an incredible deal today will you buy the car?" So sure, we agreed we probably would, if the deal was unbelievable. From that point forward the tag team of sales reps was obnoxious at best. Offered a coke, brought us a 7-up... what was that about? Made us a commitment for a car that they would have in the showroom the following day, took a $500 deposit from us, then claimed an inability to get the car there, but requested that we bring our Matrix in and they would loan us a Camry for the weekend. Now I know they could have sent somebody to Irvine for the Avalon and brought it down for us. And I know that they could have made a decision about the trade-in value of the Matrix within an hour or two of my handing it over to them. And I know that I would have bought a car from them if they were "good" instead of "bad." But they were totally manipulative and uncooperative and unwilling to negotiate in a straight-forward manner, so I rate them BAD. A few days later I traded my Matrix for a new Avalon Hybrid with Touring package at Toyota Carlsbad. The terms and conditions were no different from those I was trying to nail down at Toyota Escondido. The sales team at Carlsbad was willing to work with me instead of BS me.

Warren and Robert

meechie7399
4/18/2013

"I absolutely loved the nice, personal, and quick service..."

I absolutely loved the nice, personal, and quick service I received. Chris helped with the whole process! He was not pushy so, I didn't feel pressured into anything. The best part was that Chris is very knowledgeable. Every question we asked, he knew it! Totally made the buy super easy! Also, they have complimentary beverages, lounge furniture, TVs..you feel right at home!

Chris Marino

Allie23
3/23/2013

"I loved this car shopping experience! The salesman was..."

I loved this car shopping experience! The salesman was very friendly, understanding, and patient. He worked with us as best as he could to help us get the car we wanted at the price we were able to afford. Not once did he pressure in our decision making, and he gave my husband and i plenty of space and time to decide what we wanted. We will be definitely be coming back to Toyota of Escondido in future car purchases. We love our 2013 Highlander!

Alex Gastelum, Sean Hauck

cherin
3/18/2013

"What a pleasant experience to work with a friendly team..."

What a pleasant experience to work with a friendly team of people that seem more like family then sales people. Dealing with Kevin, Quentin, Trish and Keith felt like dealing with family. It felt like I've known them for years! I will definitely be recommending Toyota Escondido to my friends and family!

Quentin, Trish, Keith, Kevin

naynjayoz
3/09/2013

"Everyone we came in contact with was friendly and..."

Everyone we came in contact with was friendly and professional. We were able to see the salesman we asked for quickly even though we didn't have an appointment. They had the car we wanted, in the color we wanted at the price we intended to pay.

Scott Busby

Rachellr19
3/04/2013

"I was considering leasing a Camry. A dealer(Jorge Munoz)..."

I was considering leasing a Camry. A dealer(Jorge Munoz) who was "helping" me kept saying to do a credit check and I said I did last month and he tried to say the those r not accurate and I said I didn't want to do it because it will bring down my score. So he says that u have to check it more than three times a month for it to bring down the score and he can give me the report if I choose to go somewhere else. I told him i was just looking and he still insisted on checking my credit. So I say he can check my credit he comes back shows me the score and then says he'll go n make me a copy and comes back only with the first page. I ask where's the rest n he says he can't give it to me it's illegal. And said if I go some where else there gonna have to run my score again n it will bring down my score. I will NEVER buy a car there ever!

Jorge Munoz

Toyota Escondido responded to this review

March 22, 2013

Dear Rachellr19, First, I'd like to apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had at our dealership. I would like the opportunity to discuss everything that transpired during your visit, how we can possibly remedy the situation and how we can improve our performance in the future. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Michelle Lynch Customer Relations Manager Michelle@Toyotaescondido.com 760-746-0601

Reviews of Ricardo Calderon