Toyota Escondido

231 Lincoln Ave,
Escondido, California 92026
Toyota Escondido Info
About Toyota Escondido

Welcome to Toyota Escondido, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego. Everything you need to know to assist you in purchasing your new Toyota is right at your fingertips. Our goal is to ensure that your experience at Toyota Escondido is easy and efficient. From the comfort of your home, you can explore every facet of the Toyota experience, including service and special deals. Our user-friendly website allows you to search our new and pre-owned inventory and perform in-depth research on model trims. We are ready and willing to help you, so stop by our Toyota dealership and experience award-winning service that is characteristic of Toyota Escondido. Experienced Toyota representatives will provide a comfortable environment that is typical of the San Diego County spirit and reliable service for all your Toyota needs. We have a multitude of parts available at our parts department, and we are certainly able to order any parts that are out of stock. You can also schedule a service appointment or dare to take one of our Toyota vehicles on a test drive. You are the main priority here at Toyota Escondido. We pride ourselves on customer service, so if you have any questions, contact us, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego.

About Toyota Escondido

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Roseklein
6/17/2016

"Great dealership to purchase a car"

First time to Toyota of Escondido. Let me star by saying that I was greeted with excellent service by Santiago Garcia, great specialist and sales consultant. He was very helpful and patient, showed me all the difference between the models of vehicle that I was interest, from the bottom to the highest. Keep up the good work, will recommend this dealership and Santiago to all my friends and relatives. Keep up the good work.

Jose Martinez, James peters

June 17, 2016

Hello, thank you for your great five star review. We appreciate your recognition and recommendation of Santiago Garcia. We're happy to hear you found the right vehicle and we look forward to serving you again.

Bill
6/16/2016

"Service "

Replacement of a windshield part that needed replacing that was done extremely quick. Everyone was warm and friendly from the moment you arrive at the check in point, Service Manager, to his staff, and the lady where you pay your bill. I had one other problem that I asked to be checked and they found the problem and I made another appointment since it is a major replacement to replace the water pump (est. to take 6 hours) so I made another appointment in a few days. I drive here from Newport Beach since the other local Toyota Service Dealership can not touch a candle to Toyota of Escondido.

June 17, 2016

Bill, thank you very much for the great five star review of your service experience and for choosing Toyota of Escondido. We're happy to hear your windshield part replacement was handled quickly. We look forward to serving you again.

Consuelo120
6/15/2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

I went in to purchase a car and the process was made so much easier with Juan Zaragoza's help. He's affable, reliable and super helpful! Second time shopping with him!

June 16, 2016

Thank you for the great rating! We're delighted to hear you were returning a second time to shop with us and that Juan offered a great experience. We look forward to serving you again.

RAV4 lover
6/13/2016

"outstanding service "

My passenger front window was burglarized & when I called Megan got not only a quote but scheduled an appointment early the next day. I will continue to bring my Rav 4 limited to Toyoto if Escondido

Megan

June 14, 2016

Thank you for the great service review. We're sorry to hear about your Rav4 but we're glad to have been able to fix it quickly for you. We look forward to serving you again.

Dick
6/10/2016

"Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited"

We just purchased our fourth Toyota from Toyota of Escondido. We bought the RAV4 hybrid limited. It's a fantastic vehicle. We always deal with Juan Zaragoza. He is very knowledgable and goes the extra mile to make sure all our needs are met.

June 13, 2016

Dick, thank you for choosing us a fourth time! We're so pleased to hear you really like your RAV4. Thank you for your great review, loyalty and recognition of Juan. We look forward to serving you again.

Thalia1011329
6/10/2016

"Toyota Rav4 2016 "1011329" "

We have purchased many vehicles from Toyota of Escondido and would never go with another dealership. We are Toyota family! my experience here has always been excellent I refer everyone to Toyota our sales person has always been Juan Zaragoza and I refer all of my friends and family with him. He is very helpful and always very friendly he is always there to help. He makes you feel right at home and is never pushy, he's there to help you get your perfect car.

June 13, 2016

Thank you for your five star rating! You are "Toyota Family" and we love to hear that you always work with Juan and have had a great service. Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and always.

caty0822

"2016 Toyota Highlander"

My experience at Toyota of Escondido was anything short of fantastic! Everything was straight to the point and so informative! Juan Zaragoza was an amazing sales man that helped me with everything when it came to my purchase. He was very informative and very friendly! I felt right at home with his help! my overall experience with the entire team was great as well.

June 10, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We're happy to see you chose Toyota of Escondido and had a great experience. Thank you for acknowledging Juan's service to you. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Frank F
6/09/2016

"Loyal customer treated poorly"

If I could give Toyota of Escondido a MINUS 5 stars I would. My wife and I purchased a 2016 4Runner from them. The 4Runner is awesome, but the sales staff and finance department are dishonest and untrustworthy (or one might say liars and crooks). The sales man and the assistant sales manager sold us down the river with our trade (the lies started here with the trade), and the finance department packed our contract with additional items that we were led to believe were mandatory (unlawful in California). We wanted GAP insurance from another source, but the finance troll told us we had to have it in "their" contract. They have a new system where you sit 4 feet away from a computer screen and are expected to read the contract, then sign off on an etch a sketch pad. He refused to print out the contact so we could read it first. Next the salesman was a real actor! He decorated his office with religious artifacts and testimonial notes to make it look as if we were dealing with an honest family man. Nonsense...he never fully disclosed the "deal" details after we put our cash downpayment down. Everything was hidden, no transparency at this place. So they packed our contract by an additional $2,600 in items that were not necessary at all. The sad reality is that this was our 3rd purchase from this dealership! You think they would treat loyal customers with honesty and respect. They must be under new management since we never were treated with respect or honesty. They have lost us as customers, and we will not service our vehicles there either. Buyer beware...at Toyota of Escondido. We've also explained most of this on the Toyota survey so I hope TMS gets after them to clean up their act. Toyota makes great cars and trucks, but this dealer does not deserve to sell the brand, because they do so under a cloud of dishonestly and high pressure sales tactics.

June 15, 2016

Frank, thank you for alerting us to your concerns. We take feedback seriously and respond to everyone seeking to better understand the situation. We appreciate your being open to allow us to work with you offline. We look forward to earning your business in the future and working towards an improved review that warrants a better rating. Thank you. Toyota of Escondido.

Truecarguy
6/05/2016

"Pleasant and Painless"

What a great car buying experience....Perrin Um is the best......no song and dance,just helpful and straight to point. He knows that customers would rather not spend half a day to get a good deal there! Does his best to give a great deal and gets you going in no time. Very personable and friendly and you can tell he works hard!!! Thanks Perrin....rock on!

Lauren in Finance was great too. Isaac (sales dept)was the worst...avoid him at all cost!!!

June 06, 2016

TrueCarGuy, thank you for your feedback in your review. We appreciate all visitor comments and always find them helpful. We're happy to hear you had a great experience and appreciate your recognition of Perrin and Lauren. We look forward to serving you again.

gema1020
6/04/2016

"Purchased of Toyota Prius 2016"

We purchased our Toyota Prius 2016 at Toyota Escondido last month and we had a good experience with the help of our sales representative Andy Trujillo. He is so professional and direct to the point when it comes to customers concern. Thank you Andy, we enjoying our vehicle everyday. You are the best.

June 06, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Toyota Prius. We're happy to hear you had a great experience and we're really pleased to hear you had a good experience with the help of Andy. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviews of Garth Hersey