Toyota Escondido

231 East Lincoln Avenue,
Escondido, California 92026
Toyota Escondido Info
About Toyota Escondido

Welcome to Toyota Escondido, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego. Everything you need to know to assist you in purchasing your new Toyota is right at your fingertips. Our goal is to ensure that your experience at Toyota Escondido is easy and efficient. From the comfort of your home, you can explore every facet of the Toyota experience, including service and special deals. Our user-friendly website allows you to search our new and pre-owned inventory and perform in-depth research on model trims. We are ready and willing to help you, so stop by our Toyota dealership and experience award-winning service that is characteristic of Toyota Escondido. Experienced Toyota representatives will provide a comfortable environment that is typical of the San Diego County spirit and reliable service for all your Toyota needs. We have a multitude of parts available at our parts department, and we are certainly able to order any parts that are out of stock. You can also schedule a service appointment or dare to take one of our Toyota vehicles on a test drive. You are the main priority here at Toyota Escondido. We pride ourselves on customer service, so if you have any questions, contact us, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego.

About Toyota Escondido

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

chronopolos
5/19/2014

"Great experience!"

I was very happy and exceptionally pleased with the level of customer service that I received from Toyota of Escondido. My sales rep, Vino Martinez was able to find a truck that met my very specific needs in a timely manner. He communicated with me the entire time and made sure all my specifications were meet. Financing was a snap. I would defiantly take a trip up to North County and buy another Toy from Vino and Toyota of Escondido. Cheers, Greg

Vino Martinez

fochoa9109
5/12/2014

"Francisco Ochoa"

Ricardo did an exceptional job explaining the features of the car and wanted to make sure he found the car that would fit me best. He went beyond just showing me any car on the lot and trying to push it on me. I think that's what got my attention the most, he wanted to make sure I left happy and the car had covered everything I was looking for.

mvandervorst
5/10/2014

"Kevin Edge in Internet sales is first class"

We were looking for a 2014 Highlander Hybrid, which are very rare. Kevin offered us a very fair price and worked hard to find us the car we wanted. We would do business with him again.

Kevin Edge

tainy_21
5/02/2014

"corola 2014"

Just lease a 2014 toyota corola, & im very happy with my car an with the deal i made! I will recommend. This dealership. To family. And friends

AndyBautista
4/24/2014

"Satisfied owner of a 2014 Toyota Camry"

I've been a costumer of Toyota for almost three years and now. Since my first visit there I encounter very friendly staff always trying to help you in satisfying your needs. This last visit I met a sales person named Ricardo Calderon, he was such a great help into finding the right vehicle to suiting my family and I. He showed me various vehicles, but the one that caught our eye was the 2014 Toyota Camry. It has the space we need for our two lovely kids and the just the right look. Ricardo made us feel welcomed at the dealer and always kept a smile throughout the day. It really helped in making a buying experience an exciting one. I certainly recommend going to Toyota of Escondido, they always got the best deals and the right people to make that perfect vehicle purchase. Lastly, I want to recommend getting a vehicle with Mr. Calderon he has such a great sense of humor that will keep you entertained when buying a vehicle can get a bit stressing.

dianahhedith
3/27/2014

"I recently went to Toyota to buy my first car and was..."

I recently went to Toyota to buy my first car and was lucky to be assisted by Ricardo. He helped my parents and I make the best choice and provided all the necessary information. His Spanish was great and is a very friendly person. He also makes himself available for whenever we have a question and will go out of his way to help. My family and I are happy we got to meet Ricardo and I'm thankful for his help in buying my first car. Two thumbs up!

JohnnyLawMan
3/25/2014

"While the buying experience was not bad, everything, and..."

While the buying experience was not bad, everything, and I mean everything, has been horrible ever since. They are exceptionally rude, not helpful, and make it very obvious that just about noone cares about service afer the sale (except for the service department manager Greer). The do screwups and then blame the customer, and expect you to know everything about their dealership, the different departments and other information that they just wont take on themselves. Those that werent rude where incompetent. RUN DO NOT WALK away from this dealership.

TOM N. AND MANY OTHERS

JulieGarcia
3/21/2014

"Had a wonderful experience buying my new car thanks to my..."

Had a wonderful experience buying my new car thanks to my sales person Ricardo Calderon he was a very helpful person he answer all my question

Ricardo Calderón

SonyaRodriguez
3/01/2014

"My husband and I have had the best experience at Toyota..."

My husband and I have had the best experience at Toyota of Escondido. Carlos sold my husband a brand new 2014 Toyota Camry, and he was a rock star!! Carlos was so sweet the entire time, and so honest, which WE absolutely loved and appreciated. He was also extremely educated about the cars that he showed us, and their features. Also, Vern in finance was awesome!! He was so friendly, and talked to us as if we have known him for years. He is a great people person! All in all, it was the best and easiest car buying experience we have gone through. I bought my car from there about 2 years ago, and it is the ONLY place we will be buying cars from!

Carlos, Vern

vero8581
2/26/2014

"Wow! I must say I am a very pleased customer! I am very..."

Wow! I must say I am a very pleased customer! I am very happy with the professional way's of Alonzo, he was very on point and very knowledgeable. My family and I are happy with our first new purchase.

Alonzo Alcocer