Toyota Escondido

231 East Lincoln Avenue,
Escondido, California 92026
Toyota Escondido Info
About Toyota Escondido

Welcome to Toyota Escondido, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego. Everything you need to know to assist you in purchasing your new Toyota is right at your fingertips. Our goal is to ensure that your experience at Toyota Escondido is easy and efficient. From the comfort of your home, you can explore every facet of the Toyota experience, including service and special deals. Our user-friendly website allows you to search our new and pre-owned inventory and perform in-depth research on model trims. We are ready and willing to help you, so stop by our Toyota dealership and experience award-winning service that is characteristic of Toyota Escondido. Experienced Toyota representatives will provide a comfortable environment that is typical of the San Diego County spirit and reliable service for all your Toyota needs. We have a multitude of parts available at our parts department, and we are certainly able to order any parts that are out of stock. You can also schedule a service appointment or dare to take one of our Toyota vehicles on a test drive. You are the main priority here at Toyota Escondido. We pride ourselves on customer service, so if you have any questions, contact us, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego.

About Toyota Escondido

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

arlettechairez
10/22/2013

"from the beginning the entire staff was very nice. steve..."

from the beginning the entire staff was very nice. steve was very helpful and new his stuff when it came to the car i was interested in. his manager was also very nice. i cant remember his name, but he helped me get my car by getting me a good deal and affordable payments. to be honest i didnt think i was going to dive out of there with my car, and i did thanks to Steve and the staff at toyota escondido

Steve Shaeffer, Andrew Myers

jamorales5
10/18/2013

"Rebecca Valverde was great! She was professional,..."

Rebecca Valverde was great! She was professional, friendly and I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process. Left Toyota with a brand new 2013 Highlander!!

Rebecca Valverde

thecosas
9/23/2013

"Scott from the internet department took great care in..."

Scott from the internet department took great care in guiding us as first-time new car buyers. He was warm in all of his interactions and we saw it extended to both co-workers and other customers too. The buying process was great and no pressure; all of the questions we had were answered and he even brought up questions and answers we hadn't thought of. We left the dealership feeling well-educated and excited about our brand new car. Everyone we interacted with treated us with respect and an easy-going helpfulness.

MiltonStyron
8/21/2013

"I would highly recommend this service department. They..."

I would highly recommend this service department. They are there to greet you and ensure your provider is there for you. Best of all you get to see your service person to ensure everything is good to go and they can bring you to your car. At another they e-mailed me saying it was done but it wasn't. At Escondido they give you a buzzer to let you know.

Jessica Fischer

Rlucass
8/18/2013

"The sale manager James was very rude he refused to sale a..."

The sale manager James was very rude he refused to sale a Camry 3.5L XLE He told us (my wife and me) to go to another dealer and come back here.

James

Conrad52
7/29/2013

"This was the 9th new car we purchased from Toyota..."

This was the 9th new car we purchased from Toyota Escondido and Barry Murray has been our go-to salesman. There's a reason that we keep going back to Barry and Toyota Escondido - they're friendly, knowledgeable and fair. The post sale follow-up is fantastic and I'm not referring to the contact you have immediately following the sale (which they're good at too). When I say they're knowledgeable this isn't limited to their product knowledge, they take the time to find out about you and the things that affect your vehicle use and they make recommendations that make sense and satisfy the needs of the buyer. Pricing has always been fair and reasonable. I do a lot of research before making any substantial purchase and I don't believe that I could find a better overall value anywhere else. I have recommended Toyota Escondido and Barry Murray many times to family, friends and co-workers. By way of this review I make the same recommendation to those I don't know. If you're in the market for a Toyota, this is the only place you need to visit and It would behoove you to ask for Barry Murray.

Barry Murray, Mir Sadat

zahirsahadat
7/23/2013

"Shannon was very helpful and polite. she was able help..."

Shannon was very helpful and polite. she was able help me with my car and get it back on the road. i would definitely recommend this dealership and her to anyone. great service..

shannon hernandez

billy_s
7/23/2013

"Shannon was very knowledgeable and did not give me the..."

Shannon was very knowledgeable and did not give me the run around. She was very sweet, and i would recomend her to everyone i know that needs service done to their vehicle

Shannon Hernandez

anita1hiles
7/23/2013

"This dealership is the best one I have ever worked with...."

This dealership is the best one I have ever worked with. No pressure, friendly, and knowledgeable. Now Alonzo was friendly, patient, and not pushy, He was dressed professional and you can tell he takes pride in himself and his work. Alonzo answered every question we asked and if he did not know an answer he found the answer. Alonzo focused his attention on us and did not get distracted. This Toyota dealership knows how to take care of there shoppers.I would highly recommend this dealership. I did end up buying a Camry the first day I started looking. Toyota should clone the way this dealership works. Thanks to All. Lauren Collins was our finance professional.Lauren worked very well on trying to stay on our budget and get the extras we wanted. She explained every thing about everything and we ended up getting some add on's we didn't think we needed.I and so glad we got Lauren as our professional financier. Thanks Again PS I have been buying cars for twenty five years. Way to go Toyota. This is my first Toyota and love my car. John and Anita Hiles

Alonzo Alcocer

rhoadesco
5/31/2013

"I am still very surprised at what happened at the Scion..."

I am still very surprised at what happened at the Scion dealer today. My son and I are in the market for a new car. We have narrowed it down to FR-S, BRZ, Focus ST and GTI. We live in Escondido and had previously bought a 4Runner at Toyota of Escondido. We visited the dealership and went through several salespeople before we found one who was "certified" to sell Scions. Finally we got a salesman we talked about a white base model on the lot. The salesman said he needed to run a credit check before we could test drive, and he would need to find another salesman because although he was "certified" to sell, he was not allowed to test drive a Scion, only a Toyota (don't ask me). We went in and he proceeded to ask me a lot of questions, as if I was buying the car. Home addresses, work addresses, monthly salary, SSN. It was fairly intrusive for a test drive but to humor my son I played along hoping we were nearing the end. But then he asked for 3 references who did not live at my address. Are you KIDDING ME? Skip tracing references for a test drive? At that moment I politely said we were done at that dealership. I can't imagine stepping foot in there again. We immediately went to Heller Ford and test drove a Focus ST with just a Xerox of our drivers licenses and then to Mossy VW where we drove a GTI with, you guessed it, only a Xerox of our license again. It's off to the Subaru dealer tomorrow to drive a BRZ.

Pedro