Toyota Escondido

Ray Clearwater

Garth Hersey, Service Advisor, Toyota Escondido

Garth Hersey

December 31, 2016

"Juan Zaragoza. The best sales person ever! "

- amaguilar55

Juan helped me buying my first car. He was very informative and made the process very easy and worked very hard to give me the best deal that works for me. I am very happy with my new car. Thank you so much Juan you are awesome!

December 29, 2016

"The best dealership and employees "

- Mike Emerson

We've bought at least 15 cars in the last 15 years. The last 9 were through Toyota of Escondido, with the same salesman (Juan Zaragoza). They go above and beyond to make the whole process easy. We have and will continue to recommend them to everyone we know. Keep up the great work guys!

December 28, 2016

"Leonel at Toyota of escondido is the man!!!!"

- Jv23

I just want to say that Leo Ruiz is the man to talk too if you're in the market to buy a new or used car at Toyota of escondido. He worked with the tight budget I had and this guy just made things possible. I really did enjoy his customer service and effort that he did, to get me the deal I wanted. I know car shopping is stressful but he made it easier for me. I do highly guarantee, that he will do the best he can, to help you out with your car shopping. Toyota of escondido is the place to buy New or used future vehicle. Shout out to Leo Ruiz for best customer service 5 star plus service.

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $29872