Toyota Escondido

Garth Hersey, Service Drive Manager, Toyota Escondido

Garth Hersey

Service Drive Manager

May 17, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- fred

We just bought a new Toyota Highlander and the experience was great! Highly recommend sales rep Thomas Parr. Thomas was great to work with, personable, honest and gave us a very fair price. When the car arrived Julio Mata took over and was very patient explaining all of the features and ensuring all of our questions were answered. Thomas an Julio were great and I highly recommend asking for them!

Julio Mata
Thomas Parr

April 20, 2017

"Always amazing!!"

- Christina1

I just bought my 3rd car from Juan. I talked to Juan in the afternoon about my lease being up. By that evening I drove away in my new 2017 Prius! I love it! Juan listened to my needs in a car, my allowance for a car and I really wanted to own the car . He answered all my questions. Figured out what car would fit me best! I'm completely satisfied. I would recommend him and the Escondido Dealership to everyone. He is very honest and personable. He has followed up with me. Also, answering any questions I have. He is 5 stars all the way!!

Juan Zaragoza
Sergio Almaraz
Other Employees : Juan's assistant. Very respectful & polite.

March 24, 2017

"WOW!! This is an amazing dealership Antonio, Juan, Jim A++"

- lauraandjoel

From beginning to end, my experience at Toyota Escondido was far and away the very best experience I've ever had buying a car. I was treated so well by an incredibly professional staff. I just can't say enough good things about Antonio, Juan, and Jim. Myself and my husband were on the road in our beautiful new Camry in ONLY 2 HRS AND 45 MINUTES!!!! and talked about this awesome dealership all the way home! I would HIGHLY recommend. A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim Fenesy
Juan Martinez
Antonio Sanchez
Other Employees : Super friendly detail person that prepared our new car after the sale (could not catch his name)

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $33055