Toyota Escondido

231 East Lincoln Avenue,
Escondido, California 92026
Toyota Escondido Info
About Toyota Escondido

Welcome to Toyota Escondido, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego. Everything you need to know to assist you in purchasing your new Toyota is right at your fingertips. Our goal is to ensure that your experience at Toyota Escondido is easy and efficient. From the comfort of your home, you can explore every facet of the Toyota experience, including service and special deals. Our user-friendly website allows you to search our new and pre-owned inventory and perform in-depth research on model trims. We are ready and willing to help you, so stop by our Toyota dealership and experience award-winning service that is characteristic of Toyota Escondido. Experienced Toyota representatives will provide a comfortable environment that is typical of the San Diego County spirit and reliable service for all your Toyota needs. We have a multitude of parts available at our parts department, and we are certainly able to order any parts that are out of stock. You can also schedule a service appointment or dare to take one of our Toyota vehicles on a test drive. You are the main priority here at Toyota Escondido. We pride ourselves on customer service, so if you have any questions, contact us, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego.

About Toyota Escondido

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

dianahhedith
3/27/2014

"I recently went to Toyota to buy my first car and was..."

I recently went to Toyota to buy my first car and was lucky to be assisted by Ricardo. He helped my parents and I make the best choice and provided all the necessary information. His Spanish was great and is a very friendly person. He also makes himself available for whenever we have a question and will go out of his way to help. My family and I are happy we got to meet Ricardo and I'm thankful for his help in buying my first car. Two thumbs up!

JohnnyLawMan
3/25/2014

"While the buying experience was not bad, everything, and..."

While the buying experience was not bad, everything, and I mean everything, has been horrible ever since. They are exceptionally rude, not helpful, and make it very obvious that just about noone cares about service afer the sale (except for the service department manager Greer). The do screwups and then blame the customer, and expect you to know everything about their dealership, the different departments and other information that they just wont take on themselves. Those that werent rude where incompetent. RUN DO NOT WALK away from this dealership.

TOM N. AND MANY OTHERS

JulieGarcia
3/21/2014

"Had a wonderful experience buying my new car thanks to my..."

Had a wonderful experience buying my new car thanks to my sales person Ricardo Calderon he was a very helpful person he answer all my question

Ricardo Calderón

SonyaRodriguez
3/01/2014

"My husband and I have had the best experience at Toyota..."

My husband and I have had the best experience at Toyota of Escondido. Carlos sold my husband a brand new 2014 Toyota Camry, and he was a rock star!! Carlos was so sweet the entire time, and so honest, which WE absolutely loved and appreciated. He was also extremely educated about the cars that he showed us, and their features. Also, Vern in finance was awesome!! He was so friendly, and talked to us as if we have known him for years. He is a great people person! All in all, it was the best and easiest car buying experience we have gone through. I bought my car from there about 2 years ago, and it is the ONLY place we will be buying cars from!

Carlos, Vern

vero8581
2/26/2014

"Wow! I must say I am a very pleased customer! I am very..."

Wow! I must say I am a very pleased customer! I am very happy with the professional way's of Alonzo, he was very on point and very knowledgeable. My family and I are happy with our first new purchase.

Alonzo Alcocer

Glenda/75
2/19/2014

"Reciente mente fuimos mi Esposo y yo a comprar una venza..."

Reciente mente fuimos mi Esposo y yo a comprar una venza del año 2,014 nos alludo Ricardo Calderon por cierto el Es muy eficiente haciendo Su Trabajo nos explico todo muy vien a Cerca de las funciones de la camioneta y la aseguranza Nos a llamado para saver Si todo esta vien o por Si tenemos alguna duda o pregunta Muchas gracias Toyota y felicidades por tener trabajadores conpetentes y super eficientes haciendo Su trabajo La verdad estoy super contenta con mi nueva venza 2.014. Si me preguntan, Si recomendaria la agencia Toyota Mi respuesta Es Si 100%

wodrx83
2/16/2014

"What can I say? Kevin Edgett is the man, the myth, the..."

What can I say? Kevin Edgett is the man, the myth, the legend. I worked with him at Toyota Carlsbad as well on previous purchases. After this weekends fiasco, it makes sense why he is part of the Toyota Escondido family. Toyota of Escondido doesn't play games, they give you the bare bones best price if you do your homework and research. Kevin Edgett works in the interenet fleets and sales dept, so there is no haggle whatsoever. I contacted Kevin Edgett first and then Toyota Carlsbad. My trip to Carlsbad was not pleasant (see review) so I did what I thought best, I contacted Kevin Edgett and he said to just come in and get a car. Kevin Edgett got my family and I the best price possible. He didn't bull me with inflated prices for extras. I told him what I wanted and he provided the lowest, dirty price. That was an example to me of his honesty and simple committment to provide the best service possible. Kevin Edgett had everything ready to go before I even entered and set foot on the dealership property. He walked me in the back to his office and I was in and out with 1-2 hours, driving a brand new Toyota home. I would like to thank him for his passion, honesty, and down to earth attitude. He can relate to customers and not give the typical sales pitch you get when you walk into most dealerships. Toyota of Escondido is a better dealership for this reason. The employee base is more of a family then just workers clocking in and clocking out. They take care of you until you are happy and work with you within reason. Thanks Kevin Edgett for the pleasant and easy no hassle experience...again...for the third time. Remind me not to go to Carslbad again! You guys ROCK.

**Kevin Edgett **

Belendrt
1/23/2014

"Sales Rep was very friendly & professional he had an..."

Sales Rep was very friendly & professional he had an answer for everything & answered all of my question. I would recommend him to anyone, thank you Jose.

Jose Ortega

Jmazhadi
1/15/2014

"Tried to work out a deal with Internet/Fleet as it's..."

Tried to work out a deal with Internet/Fleet as it's difficult for us to get into the dealership. I stopped hearing from Kevin after emails and left a VM. We ended up at the dealership Friday and then Saturday morning. On Saturday we weren't able to work out a deal with Jose Martinez. However, I received a call, email and text from Jose Martinez regarding a truck that he found that they could work a deal with us within our financial requirements. We were unable to come in on Sunday but told Jose we could come in on Monday to sign paperwork. He was supposed to contact the banks and get back to me. I have text him and emailed him with no follow up or response. It is now Wednesday and I haven't even gotten a response saying the banks wouldn't accept the offer. We are very disappointed and displeased with the customer service. There is no follow through or follow up with the sales representative. When I informed Kevin of my disappointment he didn't try to fix the situation and wished me good luck with Jose. I tried calling in this morning to speak with a sales manager and was put on hold for 5 minutes so I hung up. I just wish someone would rectify the situation. This is the second issue with this dealership in 1 year where we are upset with the sales team and their customer service. I will update my review if I am contact soon to fix the issue.

Jose Martinez and Kevin Edge

mstyron
11/20/2013

"You are greeted by a friendly and comforting service..."

You are greeted by a friendly and comforting service staff. Once they get you started they have a wonderful waiting room. Once your service is done they will notify by pager or phone call. Once you pay at the register the cashiers let you know to see your service manager who escorts you to your car letting you know what was done. They even ask you if you have any questions to ensure you are satisfied. When you get to your car you find that it has been washed and looks better than when you brought it in. Now that is customer service at it's finest. It is not just one person it is the whole staff. If I didn't have a great job I would want to work there.

Jessica Fischer