Toyota Escondido

231 Lincoln Ave,
Escondido, California 92026
Toyota Escondido Info
About Toyota Escondido

Welcome to Toyota Escondido, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego. Everything you need to know to assist you in purchasing your new Toyota is right at your fingertips. Our goal is to ensure that your experience at Toyota Escondido is easy and efficient. From the comfort of your home, you can explore every facet of the Toyota experience, including service and special deals. Our user-friendly website allows you to search our new and pre-owned inventory and perform in-depth research on model trims. We are ready and willing to help you, so stop by our Toyota dealership and experience award-winning service that is characteristic of Toyota Escondido. Experienced Toyota representatives will provide a comfortable environment that is typical of the San Diego County spirit and reliable service for all your Toyota needs. We have a multitude of parts available at our parts department, and we are certainly able to order any parts that are out of stock. You can also schedule a service appointment or dare to take one of our Toyota vehicles on a test drive. You are the main priority here at Toyota Escondido. We pride ourselves on customer service, so if you have any questions, contact us, your Toyota dealer serving San Diego.

About Toyota Escondido

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

designerwithin
2/16/2016

"$139 out the door including labor??!! What a joke!"

Went in here with my Dad to have his "check engine" light checked. Was told that it was $120 but if he does the work they wouldn't charge that. Went back in to get something out of the car and was told that they were trying to get a hold of us and that it was a battery (it's a Prius) and that the price would be $139 out the door. Today my Father went in and picked up his car, they only replaced the battery, the charge was $326.91!!! What happened to $139 out the door including labor??? My Dad was halfway home and the "check engine" light came on again.

Paul Smith, Jessie

Prius.Beetle.Rav.73Mustang
2/03/2016

"Really friendly service writer Garth, all else a FLOP"

The service writer Garth is so nice, its almost worthwhile. Their lounge is nice and good coffee. But the rude cashier, and the failure to provide any explanation of the documents, the ;process or what they did and found makes the entire experience unpleasant.

GARTH

steverexfg
1/28/2016

"Consistently the worst customer service..."

Consistently the worst customer service of any dealership I have ever encountered. The only reason I go back, is because I have a maintenance contract with them, but I am questioning if it is worth it to continue with that. Always rude, always righteous, no listening skills....Truck never is fixed well...and I bought it brand new from them (platinum tundra 2012)...I will probably never purchase another toyota because this consistently bad service...

Mozie

Irish02
1/20/2016

"it was great!"

Service was good!! My car got a recall and they fixed it..nothing bad to say..the service guy was nice ..all in all the service is great

Dan sedano

d110c
1/02/2016

"Service is ok but costs & added repairs are questionable '"

Service is good and they seem to know what they are doing, but the service costs are astronomical. Additionally, Toyota Escondido has never failed to come up with additional items they recommend needing replacement when I bring my Toyota's in during standard mileage maintenance. What is really amazing is these additional items they ""note as needing to be taken care of'"" are usually in the thousands above the normal service costs. It's pretty obvious that this dealership's money maker is service and these recommended items. Take your Toyota to a mechanic that specializes in Toyota's and you'll get the same parts, same service, but 40% less markup.

service team

Hazel

"Awesome Service Team"

The Service Team at Toyota Escondido were amazing and awesome. Especially David Alvarado's Service team with his caring mechanics. They really cared for me and my family's needs. They fixed my Sienna's problem quickly and efficiently especially during the stressful Holidays when my husband was gone out of town and I really felt alone in dealing with my situation. I am truly grateful to know that I can trust and rely on this service team. I look forward to coming back in the future for any and all my service needs! I just want to say again Thank You! Thank You! Thank you!

David Alvarado

eac4444
1/02/2016

"The service was way over priced"

Let me start off by saying that my appointment was lost and I had to spend more time at the dealer waiting for them to figure out what was going on. Next my Van was delivered to the Service department on a AAA tow truck. I was told the tow truck could not drive in and that it had to go back into traffic, go around the block and bring the car in from some back street. To the left of the service department they added grass instead of letting the tow truck turn left and go to the back from the front of the service department. Poor design! The tow truck took 20 or so minutes going back into traffic, going to all the stop light and finally finding the back of the service department building. They charged me $240 dollars for 2 hours of labor. I'm sure they rounded up. they charged me $131 dollars for a (part #15767-31020) pipe that was about a foot long. And last they charged 10 more dollars for two gaskets. This is all my error for going to the dealer. I just made them think it is ok to over charge the public. As far as the work completed. They took 9 hours to complete the 2 hr job. The biggest problem I had was the cost.

Michael Noriega #101131

Phil from Esco
12/27/2015

"What a scam"

Their "specials" are a scam. We were just in for an ad priced car. Jose, their sales manager, tried to absolutely rip us off. The price of the car was 23,204. He wanted 7000 down, cash and trade, leaving 60 payments of 549. He said that was 5.9 percent Toyota financing. That amounts to a total of 40000. To make it worse, we waited over an hour for Jose to bother to give us these numbers. Obviously, the dealer did not want to sell us this car. Either that or he had a friend he wanted to get the deal.

Jose sales manager

davidnavarro123
9/29/2015

"Great job Ricardo Calderon my family was very satified. "

We were looking for a realiable and gas saver car and Ricardo Calderon sold us the car my family wanted couldn't be more satisfied grate sales man in cars and he will be recommened to many people from me cause me and my family were extremely satisified with the sale of car he sold us thank you Ricardo Calderon great job and keep up the good work

Toyota Escondido responded to this review

October 14, 2015

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Ricardo. Congrats on your new purchase! If we can be of any assistance, please let us know.

tdogg
9/13/2015

"Jason Hamlin is the man!"

Jason Hamlin went above and beyond what i would consider a salesman could provide to get me the car of my dreams. He is a great guy and a terrific salesman, I would just like to show my appreciation for Toyota of Escondido having this guy on their team! He worked way past regular business hours to help put a deal together for me and did a great job!!!!

Jason Hamlin