Toyota of Bristol

3045 West State Street,
Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Toyota of Bristol Info
About Toyota of Bristol

When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle or simply servicing your current one in the Bristol, TN, area, Toyota of Bristol has the experience, equipment and staff to meet your needs. Serving Tennessee and Virginia customers from cities including Kingsport, Johnson City, Abingdon VA and Washington County VA, we carry a comprehensive line of Toyota vehicles, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Tundra, Sienna and Prius, as well as new Scions and a wide range of used vehicles. Make sure to browse our new 2013-2014 Toyota & Scion Reviews for TN page. In addition to our vehicle selection, Toyota of Bristol also offers quality parts and service, including trusted Toyota car repair, original Toyota parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. If you would like to test drive a vehicle or need your vehicle serviced, feel free to stop by Toyota of Bristol. We're conveniently located at 3045 W. State St, Bristol, TN 37620, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive by phone, feel free to call us at (888) 683-3650. We look forward to serving you! After browsing our inventory, if you don't see the vehicle you're looking for, fill out our Carfinder form, and we will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives.

About Toyota of Bristol

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports
jeepdriver
5/24/2016

"we got 2 of the best down home deals today "

Andy Lipto and Jody Deskins went way out of there way to take care of my wife and I today. My wife drove off in her brand new 2016 toyota corolla s. And was so happy finally she got a Down Home Deal Thank you so much Shrek and the Team you put together to make our experience as best as could be. Especially to Jody for asking us to test drive the S. model before we make a decision and Andy for working the numbers And a Special Thanks to Shrek for the deal he and I made. Also Amber Epperson and Kevin

Jody Deskins

amanda perry 123
5/24/2016

"andy lipto .shrek and jody deskins awesome"

Was disapointed in dealing with Toyota of Bristol then met andy lipto shrek and jody deskins all so would like to thank bobby I never met her but every time I called she helped and amber epperson sweetheart and very proffesional awesome team there what honesty.integrity. and bussiness are all about .jody deskins best salesman ever highly recommend this dealership if you deal with them.they will take care of you before during and after sale went above and beyond for me thanks to all of you I couldn't be happier and thanks for all the time and effort you guys put in to helping me God Bless You

Jerryd
5/21/2016

"Toyota of Bristol"

Great service. No pressure. Got the vehicle I wanted. Easy staff to deal with. 2016 Toyota RAV4 was the vehicle I was looking for. Dealer explained all the features the vehicle had. Answered my questions and kept me informed all the way. Recommend!

Haley421
5/18/2016

"Great Service"

Bill Tolbert is great and I would recommend going to him. Not only was he nice but he answered all my questions in detail and worked with me on the price.

AmandaM
5/17/2016

"Awesome! All around great people!"

They went above and beyond our expectations! The Salesman Darrell Ambrose,Sales Manager Patrick Yeary,the entire team that helped us,they were all great! After the experience we had with them this will be the only dealer ship I go to!!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car! We were just there to look never thought it'd be possible to come home in a brand new car for only $7 more a month!!!! Thanks our experience was an over all 10!!!

Darrell Ambrose, Patrick Yeary, Glenda Plaster, Amber (can't remember her last name)

K-Mart
5/16/2016

"Outstanding"

The service was great and a nonsense price we received. Went in and everyone that we met was very helpful and very nice. We looked at a car yesterday and there was no pressure and came back today with another sales person and it was like it never skip a beat. The manager wanted to make a deal and we received the car for the price that was fair. There were helpful and we ended up at the end feeling like we were family buying a car. They told us everything up front and hide nothing they even help us say money because they worked with us and the bank. Rob help us the first day and answer our question and today Jacob and Patrick did a outstanding job. If you need a car go see these men they will work with you and they were be straight up honest with you. Great Job!!!!

Patrick Yeary, Jacob ?

Ray Rivera
5/13/2016

"Professional , Friendly & Timely "

This is an Excellent Review of Brandon and the service department at Toyota of Bristol !!! I connected with Brandon the service writer via phone based on my busy schedule for valve cover gasket & spark plug replacement . I dropped the vehicle off in the evening drop with a note for maintenance.. Brandon took over from there .. He immediately called once he arrived understood what was required, And began the work right away ! He gave me a very clear & professional assement of the work, cost & time neccesary to accomplish it .. Pricing was extremely fair and Brandon did everything he could to ensure I felt like a valued customer .. I've lived near the TRI-Cities now for 3 1/3 years but, have traveled here for 24 years & have never been treated with such respect in any service department !! And mind you I've still never met the man .. I had to pay for the work & pick it up after hours... Please get this review to the appropriate supervisor of Brandon & the service department .. If there are any questions I would be honored to answer them ... Sincerely Ray Rivera 973-525-4888

Unsatisfied Customer
4/20/2016

"Ponzey sceam"

You are not worth my time and money. Andrew lipto you need customer service training, again. Dont lie to customers. Attend to each deal all the way through.

Toyota of Bristol responded to this review

May 05, 2016

We are very sorry to hear that you have had an issue with our customer service. Please let us know what we can do to reconnect with you and try to make amends. As a customer, you are our top priority.

Robert collins
4/05/2016

"Just run"

Bought a 2011 four runner and before the thirty day tag was out was putting new front shocks on it sales manager said there's nothing he can do I would not recommend this dealership

evan
3/16/2016

"Salesman JOSH JONES"

The worst place to buy a car and my biggest mistake was to go to Toyota of Bristol .. to start off Josh Jones was the salesman and told me a pack of lies to get me down there.. I told him the things that I wanted in a car he assured me he could get all that done none of which was he able to actually do... All they do is lie if you read the other reviews plus mine that should be enough to tell you never go down to Bristol Toyota I'm outraged why nobody can get back to me on anything... it's sad that I can and paid CASH and still got treated this way... Now I'm stuck with a car I didn't want ... salesman was ordering me floor mats lied about all that got me some floormats that don't even fit my van! when I really wanted carpet floor mats do you think the owner of the company could actually step in and do something about this no that's what's a shame they don't really care about the customer it's all about them and what they want.. And to top it all off salesman told me he was done with me to talk with the supervisor good work Josh Jones should I say worst salesman of the year

Josh jones