Toyota of Bristol

Toyota of Bristol

Call
Toyota of Bristol Info
About Toyota of Bristol

When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle or simply servicing your current one in the Bristol, TN, area, Toyota of Bristol has the experience, equipment and staff to meet your needs. Serving Tennessee and Virginia customers from cities including Kingsport, Johnson City, Abingdon VA and Washington County VA, we carry a comprehensive line of Toyota vehicles, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Tundra, Sienna and Prius, as well as new Scions and a wide range of used vehicles. Make sure to browse our new 2013-2014 Toyota & Scion Reviews for TN page. In addition to our vehicle selection, Toyota of Bristol also offers quality parts and service, including trusted Toyota car repair, original Toyota parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. If you would like to test drive a vehicle or need your vehicle serviced, feel free to stop by Toyota of Bristol. We're conveniently located at 3045 W. State St, Bristol, TN 37620, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive by phone, feel free to call us at (888) 683-3650. We look forward to serving you! After browsing our inventory, if you don't see the vehicle you're looking for, fill out our Carfinder form, and we will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives.

About Toyota of Bristol

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports
Mack
1/08/2015

"Buying Experience was Quick as Possible"

An extremely friendly salesman, Steve Liner, helped my buy a brand new 2015 Tundra TRD. He was easy to work with when he made me a trade-in offer on my old 2003 Tundra SR5 4x4. I said No and told him what I wanted for it. Well, he came so close to what I wanted I just accepted his last offer. The dealer did not have the Tundra SR5 TRD double cab 4x4 in Silver that I wanted, but Steve searched the 150 mile area and came up with the truck that I wanted. So on January 1, 2015, I bought the truck after making my down payment. A few days later, Steve had my truck waiting for me. Charles, my brother, drove me down to the dealership where I drove off in my new 2015 Tundra. Now if you go down to buy a car or truck, look Steve up and tell him Mike sent you. He was down home and friendly to talk with, and even the Number 1 Dealer came over and shook my hand to congratulate me on my purchase.

Steve Liner

Janice
1/02/2015

"Disappointed..."

I purchased a used Lexus from Toyota of Bristol. One day when backing out of the driveway I hit another vehicle. When I went to get it fixed, I was asked if I had hit anything before. Of course I had only had the vehicle a few months and said no. He told me that this vehicle had body repair before. I was devastated. Not happy at all when I learned the vehicle had body repair. It was not on the car fax.

Unsure

Paige White
12/04/2014

"Don't hide the Carfax please "

Toyota of Bristol is the most unprofessional dealership I have ever dealt with. My family and I were looking at a car with them on Wednesday, December 3rd. The very next day we called to let them know we would take it. Because we loved this car so much, we asked if we needed to come there that day or we could hold the car until today. The salesman, Mark, assured us it would be fine to wait, even though we offered to drive there from Knoxville to get the car. It then comes to our attention that a few hours later they sold the car. Not only is this shady and unprofessional, this dealership's manager won't return our calls to explain what happened, rectify the situation or even complete a sale... And it came to our attention that they had not disclosed information about the vehicle's carfax. The car had over $7,500 in damage. (we did our own research after noticing a scuff on the car) This is the worst customer service and car buying experience I have ever encountered much less heard about and I can't believe it happened to me and my family Please take my advice and DO NO BUY A CAR FROM Toyota of Bristol. Don't waste your time going, they will sell the car they promised to hold for you. Also, they will not share important information about the carfax with you. Also - I had posted this to their facebook page & they so kindly removed it....

Toyota of Bristol responded to this review

December 20, 2014

We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience at Toyota of Bristol. We take pride in our customer service and would like a chance to earn your business back. Please contact me so we may discuss this further.

Angie Counts
11/06/2014

"Best car buying experience yet"

My husband and I recently purchased a Toyota Matrix from Toyota of Bristol. We had the pleasure of dealing with Martin in sales, he went above and beyond for us!!! We live in Knoxville so we had to handle everything over the phone. When we arrived to pick up the vehicle, it was in excellent condition. Martin even stayed after closing to help us!! We will be back to purchase our next vehicle!!!

Toyota of Bristol responded to this review

November 07, 2014

Angie, ‚ÄčThank you for the great review. We are so happy that your experience with Martin was positive. Your loyalty is appreciated and we hope to see you soon. Enjoy your new car!

twlewis
10/12/2014

"Exceptional Buying Experience"

I went to Toyota of Bristol to look for a new truck. Martin Tamayo took the time to show us just about every truck on the lot. I usually never enjoy shopping for a new car, but Martin is very personable with no high pressure sales. Martin very patient and gave us all the time we needed to come to our decision. They were able to give us an excellent trade in price on our old truck and a very good deal on a new Tundra that had all the options we were looking for. All of the sales staff was all very courteous and helpful with all our questions. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had. I highly recommend checking out Toyota of Bristol if you are in the market for a new car. I certainly commend Martin Tamayo, he was the greatest.

bristolboy
10/02/2014

"Very pleasant shopng experience."

I was impressed with the greetings as I entered the dealership. Chris McConnell asked if he could assist me. I told him the Avalon we were interested and he immediately knew the previous owner and the features of the car. We discussed a deal and he quickly came back with numbers. It was very pleasant dealing with such a knowledgeable, friendly , and professional staff with no hard sell tactics or waiting for hours for a response to an offer. Teddy McQueen was also very helpful and knowledgeable of pricing and inventory. Bill M.

papawk
7/22/2014

"Better than expected!!"

I went to Toyota of Bristol, knowing what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. Rob Abdill listened to what I was saying and got me an even better deal than I expected. He sold me what I wanted, instead of what he wanted to get rid of. This was the best experience I've ever had with a dealership. I would recommend this dealership and Rob to anyone looking for a vehicle. Everyone I worked with treated me well, and with respect. A very professional group of individuals. I am extremely pleased with the entire experience.

Ckrb1965
7/21/2014

"First new car in 25 years"

I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone interested in buying a new car. The sales team were excellent from start to finish. Thank you. I never thought I would buy a new car but this Tacoma was the same price as a 2011 I was looking at. I bought a new one because the Tacoma holds it's value so much.

leasha48
6/27/2014

"Buying a new car is really easy!!!"

We had a Toyota 4 runner 2005-bought it new and it had been a great vehicle!!! We had a deal sheet from JC toyota and when we arrived at Toyota of Bristol, they were able to beat the deal by several thousand doillars!!!! We had been to the dealership several months before and had spoken to Tanner, the salesman regarding the very vehicle we ended up buying. The right car at the right price with no hassels!!! We are very pleased with everyone at ther dealership, from slaes to finance to Chris Hicks who instructed us on all the features of our new Toyota!!! They couldn't have been nicer or more accomadating!!! We will return in the future to this dealership when we get another 183,000 miles on this one to trade!!!

Tanner

AmyMckinney
6/24/2014

"Honest People, Best Price"

I contacted three Toyota dealerships in my area. Toyota of Bristol is the only dealership that would even work with me. I got the best price here and the most honest service. I will buy my next car from Toyota of Bristol.

Reviews of Martin Tamayo