Toyota of Bristol

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Toyota of Bristol

Toyota of Bristol Info
About Toyota of Bristol

When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle or simply servicing your current one in the Bristol, TN, area, Toyota of Bristol has the experience, equipment and staff to meet your needs. Serving Tennessee and Virginia customers from cities including Kingsport, Johnson City, Abingdon VA and Washington County VA, we carry a comprehensive line of Toyota vehicles, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Tundra, Sienna and Prius, as well as new Scions and a wide range of used vehicles. Make sure to browse our new 2013-2014 Toyota & Scion Reviews for TN page. In addition to our vehicle selection, Toyota of Bristol also offers quality parts and service, including trusted Toyota car repair, original Toyota parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. If you would like to test drive a vehicle or need your vehicle serviced, feel free to stop by Toyota of Bristol. We're conveniently located at 3045 W. State St, Bristol, TN 37620, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive by phone, feel free to call us at (888) 683-3650. We look forward to serving you! After browsing our inventory, if you don't see the vehicle you're looking for, fill out our Carfinder form, and we will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives.

About Toyota of Bristol

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports
RAV4#3
2/28/2015

"Great Customer Service, Great Deal = New RAV4"

I was looking for my third RAV4 to replace my current RAV4, and my husband and I decided to give Toyota of Bristol a shot because of good past experiences. To our surprise, the dealership was offering a $4,000 off RAV4s, something not usually offered on the RAV. We worked with Ron Walsh, who was very helpful and honest in getting us a great deal. We looked at several of the RAVs that were on the lot, but there was nothing in the color combination and trim package that I was satisfied with. They didn't have the exact vehicle that I wanted , but Ron promised that one in the color and trim package that I wanted would be coming in. We worked a preliminary deal, with Mark Turner and Ron, which didn't quite fit what we wanted. The best thing was Mark writing "not the best deal" on the preliminary. After a couple of days and the arrival of the RAV that I wanted we came to a deal that my husband and I were satisfied with. After some negotiating, I got what I wanted on my trade in, zero percent financing, and the vehicle that I wanted, all over the phone! I was so relieved to eliminate the hassle of driving an hour to negotiate a deal. Picking up the vehicle was a breeze, and we had minimal wait time from the time we entered the dealership until the time we drove off in my new vehicle. Everyone was very attentive to our needs and getting us on our way. Thanks to everyone who was involved! Sorry I can't remember everyone's name, but this includes the finance department, information department and sales. I would highly recommend giving this dealership a shot at your business. We did talk to several other dealerships, but this group of people convinced us that they WANTED our business and wanted to WORK with us.

smurphy9
2/27/2015

"Exceptional Customer Service"

As a Customer Service Manager I place a high value on Customer Service. Toyota of Bristol exceeded my expectations. I would recommend doing business with them.

Jason Parsons

doodle
2/13/2015

"Owning a Toyota at Last!"

For years I have heard that Toyota vehicles have the best service record and hold their value. Ron Walsh at Toyota of Bristol was patient and answered all of my questions. He made the experience of purchasing a new car much less stressful than it could have been. I am excited to be the owner of a Toyota Corolla! Thank you, Ron, for outstanding service. Amy Epperson went over the car from top to bottom with me showing me how the gadgets work. She was friendly and also answered all of my questions. I will recommend both of them to friends contemplating a new car purchase!

Amber Epperson

Mack
1/08/2015

"Buying Experience was Quick as Possible"

An extremely friendly salesman, Steve Liner, helped my buy a brand new 2015 Tundra TRD. He was easy to work with when he made me a trade-in offer on my old 2003 Tundra SR5 4x4. I said No and told him what I wanted for it. Well, he came so close to what I wanted I just accepted his last offer. The dealer did not have the Tundra SR5 TRD double cab 4x4 in Silver that I wanted, but Steve searched the 150 mile area and came up with the truck that I wanted. So on January 1, 2015, I bought the truck after making my down payment. A few days later, Steve had my truck waiting for me. Charles, my brother, drove me down to the dealership where I drove off in my new 2015 Tundra. Now if you go down to buy a car or truck, look Steve up and tell him Mike sent you. He was down home and friendly to talk with, and even the Number 1 Dealer came over and shook my hand to congratulate me on my purchase.

Steve Liner

Janice
1/02/2015

"Disappointed..."

I purchased a used Lexus from Toyota of Bristol. One day when backing out of the driveway I hit another vehicle. When I went to get it fixed, I was asked if I had hit anything before. Of course I had only had the vehicle a few months and said no. He told me that this vehicle had body repair before. I was devastated. Not happy at all when I learned the vehicle had body repair. It was not on the car fax.

Unsure

Paige White
12/04/2014

"Don't hide the Carfax please "

Toyota of Bristol is the most unprofessional dealership I have ever dealt with. My family and I were looking at a car with them on Wednesday, December 3rd. The very next day we called to let them know we would take it. Because we loved this car so much, we asked if we needed to come there that day or we could hold the car until today. The salesman, Mark, assured us it would be fine to wait, even though we offered to drive there from Knoxville to get the car. It then comes to our attention that a few hours later they sold the car. Not only is this shady and unprofessional, this dealership's manager won't return our calls to explain what happened, rectify the situation or even complete a sale... And it came to our attention that they had not disclosed information about the vehicle's carfax. The car had over $7,500 in damage. (we did our own research after noticing a scuff on the car) This is the worst customer service and car buying experience I have ever encountered much less heard about and I can't believe it happened to me and my family Please take my advice and DO NO BUY A CAR FROM Toyota of Bristol. Don't waste your time going, they will sell the car they promised to hold for you. Also, they will not share important information about the carfax with you. Also - I had posted this to their facebook page & they so kindly removed it....

Toyota of Bristol responded to this review

December 20, 2014

We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience at Toyota of Bristol. We take pride in our customer service and would like a chance to earn your business back. Please contact me so we may discuss this further.

Angie Counts
11/06/2014

"Best car buying experience yet"

My husband and I recently purchased a Toyota Matrix from Toyota of Bristol. We had the pleasure of dealing with Martin in sales, he went above and beyond for us!!! We live in Knoxville so we had to handle everything over the phone. When we arrived to pick up the vehicle, it was in excellent condition. Martin even stayed after closing to help us!! We will be back to purchase our next vehicle!!!

Toyota of Bristol responded to this review

November 07, 2014

Angie, ‚ÄčThank you for the great review. We are so happy that your experience with Martin was positive. Your loyalty is appreciated and we hope to see you soon. Enjoy your new car!

twlewis
10/12/2014

"Exceptional Buying Experience"

I went to Toyota of Bristol to look for a new truck. Martin Tamayo took the time to show us just about every truck on the lot. I usually never enjoy shopping for a new car, but Martin is very personable with no high pressure sales. Martin very patient and gave us all the time we needed to come to our decision. They were able to give us an excellent trade in price on our old truck and a very good deal on a new Tundra that had all the options we were looking for. All of the sales staff was all very courteous and helpful with all our questions. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had. I highly recommend checking out Toyota of Bristol if you are in the market for a new car. I certainly commend Martin Tamayo, he was the greatest.

bristolboy
10/02/2014

"Very pleasant shopng experience."

I was impressed with the greetings as I entered the dealership. Chris McConnell asked if he could assist me. I told him the Avalon we were interested and he immediately knew the previous owner and the features of the car. We discussed a deal and he quickly came back with numbers. It was very pleasant dealing with such a knowledgeable, friendly , and professional staff with no hard sell tactics or waiting for hours for a response to an offer. Teddy McQueen was also very helpful and knowledgeable of pricing and inventory. Bill M.

papawk
7/22/2014

"Better than expected!!"

I went to Toyota of Bristol, knowing what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. Rob Abdill listened to what I was saying and got me an even better deal than I expected. He sold me what I wanted, instead of what he wanted to get rid of. This was the best experience I've ever had with a dealership. I would recommend this dealership and Rob to anyone looking for a vehicle. Everyone I worked with treated me well, and with respect. A very professional group of individuals. I am extremely pleased with the entire experience.

Reviews of Ron Walsh