Toyota of Bristol

3045 West State Street,
Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Toyota of Bristol Info
About Toyota of Bristol

When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle or simply servicing your current one in the Bristol, TN, area, Toyota of Bristol has the experience, equipment and staff to meet your needs. Serving Tennessee and Virginia customers from cities including Kingsport, Johnson City, Abingdon VA and Washington County VA, we carry a comprehensive line of Toyota vehicles, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Tundra, Sienna and Prius, as well as new Scions and a wide range of used vehicles. Make sure to browse our new 2013-2014 Toyota & Scion Reviews for TN page. In addition to our vehicle selection, Toyota of Bristol also offers quality parts and service, including trusted Toyota car repair, original Toyota parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. If you would like to test drive a vehicle or need your vehicle serviced, feel free to stop by Toyota of Bristol. We're conveniently located at 3045 W. State St, Bristol, TN 37620, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive by phone, feel free to call us at (888) 683-3650. We look forward to serving you! After browsing our inventory, if you don't see the vehicle you're looking for, fill out our Carfinder form, and we will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives.

About Toyota of Bristol

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports
Barret B
3/24/2015

"Excellent experience"

I recently bought a 2015 Toyota 4Runner from Toyota of Bristol. The experience I received here was tremendous. There was no pressure to buy. On my first visit the 4Runner I was searching for was not in stock. The salesmen, Johnny, took my name and # and called when 4Runners I might be interested in came off the truck. I searched other dealers in the area and had nowhere near the great experience I had with Toyota of Bristol.

Johnny Bowman

Shelly
3/11/2015

"Wonderful Dealership"

I was referred to Toyota of Bristol by a friend where I went to purchase my first brand new car. It was a wonderful choice. The people were so nice and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure the car buying experience is a good one. I will definitely be returning to Toyota of Bristol for any future car purchases.

Ron Hutchins

toyota
3/10/2015

"bait and switch"

Toyota of Bristol had on their website that there were 55 rav4 on their lot. When I arrived at the lot I didn't see any. After walking around the lot for about 10 minutes and no salesman in site I walked to the office to inquire about the Rav4. A salesman met me at the door and I asked about the Rav 4 and he informed me that they didn't have any on the lot. I told him and showed him what their website claimed. He said he would find out from someone who had access to inventory. During the walk to the counter the man helping me told no less than 3 salesman that there were people on the new lot and no salesman. Nobody seemed in a hurry to go out. When he went to the gentleman and informed him that someone had came in and wanted to look at a Rav4 because they had saw on line we had some. In a hateful tone the man answered well we don't then he realized we were the people and changed his tone. He advised me that there would be no Rav 4 in until April. When I got home I had received an email from Toyota of Bristol that 2 XLE arrived today and an LE was right behind it. This was a terrible experience and I wouldn't recommend anyone have to go through this.

RAV4#3
2/28/2015

"Great Customer Service, Great Deal = New RAV4"

I was looking for my third RAV4 to replace my current RAV4, and my husband and I decided to give Toyota of Bristol a shot because of good past experiences. To our surprise, the dealership was offering a $4,000 off RAV4s, something not usually offered on the RAV. We worked with Ron Walsh, who was very helpful and honest in getting us a great deal. We looked at several of the RAVs that were on the lot, but there was nothing in the color combination and trim package that I was satisfied with. They didn't have the exact vehicle that I wanted , but Ron promised that one in the color and trim package that I wanted would be coming in. We worked a preliminary deal, with Mark Turner and Ron, which didn't quite fit what we wanted. The best thing was Mark writing "not the best deal" on the preliminary. After a couple of days and the arrival of the RAV that I wanted we came to a deal that my husband and I were satisfied with. After some negotiating, I got what I wanted on my trade in, zero percent financing, and the vehicle that I wanted, all over the phone! I was so relieved to eliminate the hassle of driving an hour to negotiate a deal. Picking up the vehicle was a breeze, and we had minimal wait time from the time we entered the dealership until the time we drove off in my new vehicle. Everyone was very attentive to our needs and getting us on our way. Thanks to everyone who was involved! Sorry I can't remember everyone's name, but this includes the finance department, information department and sales. I would highly recommend giving this dealership a shot at your business. We did talk to several other dealerships, but this group of people convinced us that they WANTED our business and wanted to WORK with us.

smurphy9
2/27/2015

"Exceptional Customer Service"

As a Customer Service Manager I place a high value on Customer Service. Toyota of Bristol exceeded my expectations. I would recommend doing business with them.

Jason Parsons

doodle
2/13/2015

"Owning a Toyota at Last!"

For years I have heard that Toyota vehicles have the best service record and hold their value. Ron Walsh at Toyota of Bristol was patient and answered all of my questions. He made the experience of purchasing a new car much less stressful than it could have been. I am excited to be the owner of a Toyota Corolla! Thank you, Ron, for outstanding service. Amy Epperson went over the car from top to bottom with me showing me how the gadgets work. She was friendly and also answered all of my questions. I will recommend both of them to friends contemplating a new car purchase!

Amber Epperson

Mack
1/08/2015

"Buying Experience was Quick as Possible"

An extremely friendly salesman, Steve Liner, helped my buy a brand new 2015 Tundra TRD. He was easy to work with when he made me a trade-in offer on my old 2003 Tundra SR5 4x4. I said No and told him what I wanted for it. Well, he came so close to what I wanted I just accepted his last offer. The dealer did not have the Tundra SR5 TRD double cab 4x4 in Silver that I wanted, but Steve searched the 150 mile area and came up with the truck that I wanted. So on January 1, 2015, I bought the truck after making my down payment. A few days later, Steve had my truck waiting for me. Charles, my brother, drove me down to the dealership where I drove off in my new 2015 Tundra. Now if you go down to buy a car or truck, look Steve up and tell him Mike sent you. He was down home and friendly to talk with, and even the Number 1 Dealer came over and shook my hand to congratulate me on my purchase.

Steve Liner

Janice
1/02/2015

"Disappointed..."

I purchased a used Lexus from Toyota of Bristol. One day when backing out of the driveway I hit another vehicle. When I went to get it fixed, I was asked if I had hit anything before. Of course I had only had the vehicle a few months and said no. He told me that this vehicle had body repair before. I was devastated. Not happy at all when I learned the vehicle had body repair. It was not on the car fax.

Unsure

Paige White
12/04/2014

"Don't hide the Carfax please "

Toyota of Bristol is the most unprofessional dealership I have ever dealt with. My family and I were looking at a car with them on Wednesday, December 3rd. The very next day we called to let them know we would take it. Because we loved this car so much, we asked if we needed to come there that day or we could hold the car until today. The salesman, Mark, assured us it would be fine to wait, even though we offered to drive there from Knoxville to get the car. It then comes to our attention that a few hours later they sold the car. Not only is this shady and unprofessional, this dealership's manager won't return our calls to explain what happened, rectify the situation or even complete a sale... And it came to our attention that they had not disclosed information about the vehicle's carfax. The car had over $7,500 in damage. (we did our own research after noticing a scuff on the car) This is the worst customer service and car buying experience I have ever encountered much less heard about and I can't believe it happened to me and my family Please take my advice and DO NO BUY A CAR FROM Toyota of Bristol. Don't waste your time going, they will sell the car they promised to hold for you. Also, they will not share important information about the carfax with you. Also - I had posted this to their facebook page & they so kindly removed it....

Toyota of Bristol responded to this review

December 20, 2014

We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience at Toyota of Bristol. We take pride in our customer service and would like a chance to earn your business back. Please contact me so we may discuss this further.

Angie Counts
11/06/2014

"Best car buying experience yet"

My husband and I recently purchased a Toyota Matrix from Toyota of Bristol. We had the pleasure of dealing with Martin in sales, he went above and beyond for us!!! We live in Knoxville so we had to handle everything over the phone. When we arrived to pick up the vehicle, it was in excellent condition. Martin even stayed after closing to help us!! We will be back to purchase our next vehicle!!!

Toyota of Bristol responded to this review

November 07, 2014

Angie, ‚ÄčThank you for the great review. We are so happy that your experience with Martin was positive. Your loyalty is appreciated and we hope to see you soon. Enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Ron Walsh