Toyota of Bristol

Chris McConnell

Internet Sales Professional
4.4

March 26, 2017

"Went out of the way to help!!!"

- Matthew Williams

They went out of the way to help me get the price I needed. The team there was very knowledgeable about there vehicles and answered all my questions. They all treated us like family. The sales Manager Randy Rhea really work with us trying to get me in the vehicle i wanted ,and they had many different finance options as well. overall good experience with my purchase. I would recommend this dealer to friends and family.

March 25, 2017

"Great Service"

- Thesummeys

My husband and I went and found the 4 -Runner we wanted. Ron Walsh worked with us on the price and rate we were willing to pay. He was awesome.

March 18, 2017

"Awesome "

- JohnnyVol#1

Randy Rhea was our sale Mgr and he made the whole process smooth as could be wasn't pushy and let my wife and I make our own decisions..

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports