Toyota of Bristol

3045 West State Street,
Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Toyota of Bristol Info
About Toyota of Bristol

When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle or simply servicing your current one in the Bristol, TN, area, Toyota of Bristol has the experience, equipment and staff to meet your needs. Serving Tennessee and Virginia customers from cities including Kingsport, Johnson City, Abingdon VA and Washington County VA, we carry a comprehensive line of Toyota vehicles, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Tundra, Sienna and Prius, as well as new Scions and a wide range of used vehicles. Make sure to browse our new 2013-2014 Toyota & Scion Reviews for TN page. In addition to our vehicle selection, Toyota of Bristol also offers quality parts and service, including trusted Toyota car repair, original Toyota parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. If you would like to test drive a vehicle or need your vehicle serviced, feel free to stop by Toyota of Bristol. We're conveniently located at 3045 W. State St, Bristol, TN 37620, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive by phone, feel free to call us at (888) 683-3650. We look forward to serving you! After browsing our inventory, if you don't see the vehicle you're looking for, fill out our Carfinder form, and we will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives.

About Toyota of Bristol

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports
rebel56
2/06/2016

"Problem quickly solved"

Had a problem with service department in completing an oil change in a timely manner. Received a phone call after coming home and Chris Guy supervisor called and apologized and informed me of the plan to correct problem. I appreciate his call and quick attention to my complaint. Will go back again due to his intervention of correcting my problem Thanks Chris!

san
1/18/2016

"Wasted a day and 450 mile round trip with wrong information"

Horrible day spent at your dealership on MLK holiday. The employee from "Toyota of Bristol" dealership talked to me 3 times and asked me to stop-by to pick up the truck. We even talked the numbers on the trad-in. I drove around 450 miles two way only to realize that the truck they had on their website is not available. I specifically said not to waste my time on the phone. But looks they didn't care. They tried to offer some other trucks in the inventory at a much higher price. I had to leave the dealer ship empty handed. Waste of gas, Waste of quality time that I was supposed to spend with my family. Either your dealership needs good and honest employees who can communicate well (or) you need to stop luring long distance customers with fake inventory. Either way, your dealership sucks. Please show some respect to your customers and their time. What a shame !!

Bobby

William60
12/23/2015

"Cory Ross did an outstanding job!"

I own a 2008 Toyota Tacoma. While traveling I ran over a large pipe that feel off the 18 wheeler in front of me. I had to have the rear axel replaced. Because of the age of my truck it was going to be difficult to find one to replace it. Cory knew that I was leaving on a trip in a few days and needed my truck. He worked diligently until he found a replacement part and made sure my truck was ready to go in time. He called several times to keep me up to date on the progress. Cory is a great person to work with and he goes way above for the customers.

Cory Ross, ASM

Toyota of Bristol responded to this review

December 23, 2015

We are so glad to hear that you had a 5 star experience with our service department. Cory is a great asset in our service department. He strives to be excellent in his position and it shows. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you soon!

Angela Taylor - Bristol, TN
12/15/2015

"Toyota of Bristol - Needs an Intergrity Lesson"

Let me PREFACE this review by saying Ron Hatcher in the Sales Department at Toyota of Bristol is great !!! And looks out for his customers !!!! Since November 2012, my family has purchased three vehicles from Toyota of Bristol. Most recent, my daughter-in-law bought a 2012 Rav4 Limited (heated leather seats, moon roof, etc.) on Friday evening, December 4, 2015, and it came equipped with Blue-Tooth. Saturday upon trying to connect the Blue-Tooth with her phone, it was not operational. She called the dealership multiple times December 7-11, always being told to leave a message for one person/department or another and always being told someone would return her call; however, out of those multiple calls, to service, sales, and management, NO ONE EVER RETURNED HER CALL. On Saturday, Dec. 12, she finally went to the dealership only to leave with no solution to her dilemma and being told that any repair would be at her expense. Later in the afternoon, again after making several calls, including leaving a couple of messages for Andrew Lipto, the manager, I finally spoke with Randy in Sales and he did call her to try to resolve the problem. On Tuesday, December 15, Ron Hatcher came to her work and picked up the Rav4 and took it to the dealership. The service department determined it was not a problem with the blue-tooth but the radio and explained that the 36 mos./36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty had expired on the vehicle so the radio wasn't covered. (Tell me Toyota didn't know this when they sold the vehicle.) The radio and blue-tooth features were listed on the window sticker as working accessories. Also the vehicle sticker was NOT marked as an "AS IS" vehicle. Toyota of Bristol says the expense of replacing the radio is on my daughter-in-law. Does that sound acceptable? Especially when it was malfunctioning within less than a 24-hour period of purchasing the vehicle ????? COME ON??!!?? Her salesman, Ron Hatcher, has stepped up to make sure the radio is replaced and is in working order at no cost to her. As for Toyota of Bristol, they should be ashamed to claim they provide any customer service or claim any integrity in their dealership transactions. Not only is this a slap in the face to the customer but, it shows how much they care about their employees also. In the future I would have no problem dealing with Ron Hatcher but, Toyota of Bristol needs to gain a lot of integrity in their future transactions! Angela Taylor Bristol, Tennessee

Ron Hatcher

AprilRae84
12/05/2015

"Cory Ross gives exceptional customer service."

My husband and I bought a 2015 Tundra in Feburary of this year. Every time I go in for maintenance Cory Ross takes care of us. He goes above and beyond to make sure we get excellent service while also getting us in and out without a long wait, which is a necessity for me. If I ever have problems or questions he is there to assist. He makes the overall experience exceptional.

Cory Ross

14Runner
11/25/2015

"Honest and Reliable"

Randy is the only one I trust to tell me what's going on with my vehicle. He's always pleasant and answers any questions I may have.

Truckguy
11/24/2015

"Honest service"

I always ask for Randy. I know he will do what is best for my vehicle and does it with a smile. I love talking to him on my visits

busymom
11/18/2015

"Friendly Service"

Randy Carmack is always friendly and lets me know what to expect. I feel confident that he will do what is right for my vehicle and look forward to my service with him.

soccermom
11/17/2015

"Always friendly and helpful"

Randy Carmack has been an excellent service technician to work with. He knows me by name and knows my vehicle very well. When I have had emergencies (like the alternator going out on the interstate) he helped me get the assistance I needed very quickly and got me back on the road. He has always been accommodating with my work schedule and has worked service appointments around my availability. I always ask for him! He has always been excellent to work with, helpful and friendly.

2006tundra
11/08/2015

"Don't waste your time. Terrible service"

I would never recommend this dealer to any of my friends or family. I own a 2006 Tundra, and got a recall notice in the mail about an airbag inflator that needed to be replaced free of charge at any authorized dealership. I made the mistake of choosing Bristol... I call and set up the appointment and I am told I will get a call when the inflator is in and ready to be installed (was told it should be 2 weeks) 3 weeks later, I still hadn't gotten a call and decided to give them another week just incase the part was back ordered. I finally have to call after 4 weeks and I am told the part has been in for a week. So I run my truck up there and there is no part mysteriously. I was upset I drove all the way up here and told them to call when it really gets here. Well 2 weeks later I get a call and the part is in. Same story as before... I get there and no part. This time, I let them have it. I wasted a half tank of gas driving there and back 2 times and put more miles in my truck. The next week the part was actually in, which I was thankful for, but still mad I was given the go-around. I drive up there for the THIRD time, and it takes them 4 hours to install the part when I was told an hour at the most (there was nobody waiting for service, just me). In all, don't waste your time or money dealing with these people. They can't hold their word, and have terrible customer service. All they care about is getting your money. Go to Toyota of Kingsport instead.

D.K Jones