Read Reviews Toyota of Bristol

Bill TolbertSales8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Toyota of Bristol

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Toyota of Bristol has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Toyota of Bristol

Thank you for visiting Toyota of Bristol, home of the Lifetime Warranty! We, at Toyota of Bristol, strive to consistently provide our customers with the BEST customer service, BEST prices and BEST selection of both new and quality pre-owned Toyotas and Scions around! We have a smile for you at Toyota of Bristol.

Our state-of-the-art facility includes the latest technolgy to service your Toyota or Scion. Our expert service and parts staff are always ready to assist you.

Fair prices, friendly staff and being the, "Home of the Lifetime Warranty" are just a few reasons why you are gonna love us!

Our Location

papawk
7/22/2014 6:23:12 PM

Rob AbdillRob Abdill

My Review Of Toyota of Bristol:

I went to Toyota of Bristol, knowing what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. Rob Abdill listened to what I was saying and got me an even better deal than I expected. He sold me what I wanted, instead of what he wanted to get rid of. This was the best experience I've ever had with a dealership. I would recommend this dealership and Rob to anyone looking for a vehicle. Everyone I worked with treated me well, and with respect. A very professional group of individuals. I am extremely pleased with the entire experience.

Twitter
"First new car in 25 years"

Ckrb1965
7/21/2014 8:18:13 PM

Chris McConnellChris McConnell
Ron WalshRon Walsh

My Review Of Toyota of Bristol:

I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone interested in buying a new car. The sales team were excellent from start to finish. Thank you. I never thought I would buy a new car but this Tacoma was the same price as a 2011 I was looking at. I bought a new one because the Tacoma holds it's value so much.

Twitter
"Buying a new car is really easy!!!"

leasha48
6/27/2014 9:00:17 AM

My Review Of Toyota of Bristol:

We had a Toyota 4 runner 2005-bought it new and it had been a great vehicle!!! We had a deal sheet from JC toyota and when we arrived at Toyota of Bristol, they were able to beat the deal by several thousand doillars!!!! We had been to the dealership several months before and had spoken to Tanner, the salesman regarding the very vehicle we ended up buying. The right car at the right price with no hassels!!! We are very pleased with everyone at ther dealership, from slaes to finance to Chris Hicks who instructed us on all the features of our new Toyota!!! They couldn't have been nicer or more accomadating!!! We will return in the future to this dealership when we get another 183,000 miles on this one to trade!!!

Twitter
"Honest People, Best Price"

AmyMckinney
6/24/2014 10:01:53 AM

John WolfordJohn Wolford

My Review Of Toyota of Bristol:

I contacted three Toyota dealerships in my area. Toyota of Bristol is the only dealership that would even work with me. I got the best price here and the most honest service. I will buy my next car from Toyota of Bristol.

"Jeep Wrangler"

Greengecko
6/10/2014 3:59:22 PM

Jimmy HughesJimmy Hughes
Amy KennedyAmy Kennedy
Patrick  YearyPatrick Yeary

My Review Of Toyota of Bristol:

The staff I dealt with was super nice and friendly. I purchased the Jepp from Patrick Yeary and he was very accommodating and efficient. I had not intended on purchasing a vehicle that day, but the deal was too good to pass. Thanks to the whole staff!!!

"Do not Trust"

advisor
6/7/2014 8:08:03 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Not going to single them out

1.8

My Review Of Toyota of Bristol:

There were multiple things that happened with this car purchase that went wrong and were very bad. The sad thing is that once I put in the review to Toyota, I have not heard a word from them. I was pushed and mislead, there were hidden fees not disclosed, etching put on without my permission (one of the top 5 dealer scams), they sat on my trade pay off for 13 days after they had my money from my bank and the car was not paid off for 21 days after they had my money. This resulted in an additional payment drafted for the trade and my paying a higher amount to pay off my trade. They didn't seem to care, it wasn't anything out of their pocket, only out of mine. I was lied to about the price of the extended warranty as confirmed by multiple other dealerships for the same Toyota warranty. They were supposed to give me a break on some add ons for the car, but I have not heard anything back at all. The salesman didn't reveal hidden charges which resulted in my paying $600 more for the car than agreed upon. He also told me the lifetime warranty was good anywhere, but that is only true if you are more than 100 miles from the dealership and you have to get the car back to Bristol if less than 100 miles away. They block and erase all negative reviews from their Facebook page. They are the typical sleazy, game playing car dealership, the kind I will never do business with again. If they can't tell you up front what they will give you for your trade, walk away, it shouldn't matter what car you buy. Find a dealership that offers no haggle prices. I could have saved thousands on the same car at another dealership. Wish I had been warned.

Response From: advisor
Added: 6/23/2014 10:04:27 AM

The more people I talk to the more I am told I should have not gone there because they are so shady.

"My new car purchase"

fullerjr1942
5/28/2014 7:23:41 AM

Stephen HillStephen Hill
Andrew LiptoAndrew Lipto
Ralph WishonRalph Wishon

My Review Of Toyota of Bristol:

All the employees that helped were very polite and helpful.The thing that impressed me most was the young man, Chris Hicks, who set in our new car with my wife and I before we left
the dealership and explained how to use all the features on our new car and offered his assistance if we needed him at a later time.

Twitter
"I was very pleased with the thoroughness that Randy..."

4giggles
2/8/2014 12:36:14 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Randall CarmackRandall Carmack

My Review Of Toyota of Bristol:

I was very pleased with the thoroughness that Randy showed when discussing the service to my newly purchased
2007 Toyota Sienna. He reviewed the service history that was available in the computer with me so I could make
an intelligent decision on what additional service I may need
I know Randy is an excellent employee.

Scott W.;

Twitter
"We have been looking for a truck for close to a year now,..."

bjones14
1/12/2014 11:09:53 AM

Jody

My Review Of Toyota of Bristol:

We have been looking for a truck for close to a year now, with no luck. Recently visited many dealerships and were told they could get what we wanted at the price we needed but everytime we left without a vehicle and feeling less than satisfied with the service we were given. We later got MANY letters in the mail where these places had run our credit 15+ times trying to get us in a vehicle, which was NOT what we had asked for.
Yesterday we stopped by Toyota of Bristol to test drive a truck we had seen online and from the start, the vibe felt different. All of our questions were answered upfront and the finance guy got us in the vehicle and sent the offer to ONE bank! This whole process felt like a dream because it was made so simple and easy and EVERYTHING was explained in fine detail. They really have the most amazing staff I have ever had to deal with and they took the stress out of buying a vehicle 100%.
I will never do business anywhere but
at Toyota of Bristol in the future

Twitter
"We searched dealerships for about 7 mos, based on..."

naphilli
1/11/2014 9:10:17 PM

Joseph DuttonJoseph Dutton
Christopher GuyChristopher Guy
Michael  LeggMichael Legg
Mark TurnerMark Turner

My Review Of Toyota of Bristol:

We searched dealerships for about 7 mos, based on friendliness, knowledge & Facts about the 2 vehicles we were comparing for purchase of one vehicle, We made several stops at different Toyota dealers in the area, After going to different dealers we still came back to Toyota Of Bristol because of the high level of courtesy shown to us every time we came in with questions over the 7 mos, They respected us as Potental buyers and always took time to address our concerns about the vehicles, Never brushed us off , Never did we feel pressured in to buying on the days we stopped in. From the moment we came in to make our purchase we were greeted with kind words, Friendly faces, offered beverages & popcorn .From the beginning of our purchase, test drive, negotiation's on our trade-in to get the best possible deal for us, to adding on extra features we were treated with respect. I would Highly recommend Toyota Of Bristol and all of their employee's , They all work together as a team and have the knowledge as a dealership to be Bristol Tn 1# Car Dealership Their our several employee's that work but we didn't get to meet , High 5 for all that worked on our new ride we love our new Toyota Rav4, Toyota Of Bristol has earned all our future Business.

Reviews 11-20 >>