Toyota of Bristol

Ron Walsh

October 29, 2016

"Toyota RAV4 Purchase"

- BJB1943

Darryl Ambrose did an outstanding job helping me with purchase of my 2016 RAV4. He was patient in clearly explaining features of of the vehicle and purchase procedures. He stayed in touch, provided all information requested and interceded with other employees involved in the transaction. I have also received a follow up phone call from him. Thank you Darryl! Amber Epperson did an excellent job of explaining the interior and electronic features of the vehicle. Thanks Amber. Thanks also to the financial office employee who prepared the paperwork.

October 27, 2016

"Buying Experience"

- Angie Blevins

I loved buying my new Rav4 at Toyota of Bristol, great bunch of people. I wasn't felt pressured, was felt welcome, almost like family. Bill Tolbert, my salesman treated me like one of his family, very kind and courteous. Amber Epperson was very helpful when it came to ordering the extra things I wanted for my Rav4 and explaining (so I could understand) how everything in my vehicle worked. I have never purchased a vehicle anywhere where they went over the entire vehicle with you and instruct you on what everything does and how everything works. This helped a lot. Thanks to all you helped me, you made a dreaded car buying experience a very pleasant one!!

October 25, 2016

"Not Satisfied"

- morgan28

Didn't discover until after the purchase that the new car I bought, out of the showroom, had been used and had nearly 3,000 miles on it. Paperwork for tags, insurance, and taxes were wrong causing delays and inconvenience. Staff never returned my calls on my complaints.

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports