Toyota of Bristol

3045 West State Street,
Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Toyota of Bristol Info
About Toyota of Bristol

When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle or simply servicing your current one in the Bristol, TN, area, Toyota of Bristol has the experience, equipment and staff to meet your needs. Serving Tennessee and Virginia customers from cities including Kingsport, Johnson City, Abingdon VA and Washington County VA, we carry a comprehensive line of Toyota vehicles, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Tundra, Sienna and Prius, as well as new Scions and a wide range of used vehicles. Make sure to browse our new 2013-2014 Toyota & Scion Reviews for TN page. In addition to our vehicle selection, Toyota of Bristol also offers quality parts and service, including trusted Toyota car repair, original Toyota parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. If you would like to test drive a vehicle or need your vehicle serviced, feel free to stop by Toyota of Bristol. We're conveniently located at 3045 W. State St, Bristol, TN 37620, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive by phone, feel free to call us at (888) 683-3650. We look forward to serving you! After browsing our inventory, if you don't see the vehicle you're looking for, fill out our Carfinder form, and we will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives.

About Toyota of Bristol

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports
jc
6/15/2016

"Easy purchase"

Easy, no hassle experience. Chris McConnell valed my time and completed my deal in a manner convenient to me. Everyone was friendly, would highly recommend.

Jimmy Hughes

Carguy,Michael 1234
6/12/2016

"Service department "

The service department was the most honest that I have dealt with about having my car worked onan has good customer service an I would recommend them to anyone

Lovecars
6/10/2016

"Run if you need service!"

The buying process was easy enough, nice sales people. I had an issue with a 2016 Highlander 1 week after the purchase. It has been taken in 2 times for repair and I still have the same problem. When I contracted the service department and expressed my concerns, I was told that I was be uncooperative with them. They asked me to not come back to their service department but to take my problems elsewhere. While I fully understand the dealership in NOT responsible for the problem I am having, I do feel the dealership should be responsible to resolve it. I trade cars every 2 years and I have NEVER been told by a dealership that I need to never come back. So to sum up, if you are looking to spend money, excellent, if you are looking for repair, run because you WILL be walking anyways!

n4yed
6/10/2016

"A great buying experiance"

The people that at Toyota of Bristol that helped me by a new Sienna van, were the most patient, knowledgeable and considerate that I have met, when looking for a vehicle. Not only did salesman Steve Liner know everything about the van, he was patient and understanding as we ask him about features of the van, that we not familiar with like the all wheel drive and Run Flat Tires. We ask him if we could drive the van a fairly long ways from the dealership, in order to see how it handled a steep hill that we will be traveling. He was not the least reluctant and was very personable along the way. There was no pressure to buy, but a helpful atmosphere instead. I just can't say enough about Steve. He is a great guy to deal with. Teddy McQueen the sales manager was helpful in dealing with us on price and financing. He was also very knowledgeable about the van. He was understanding that, we wanted to "sleep on" the decision and make sure that was what we wanted to buy. He also guided us through the process, once we decide to buy the van. Amber Epperson showed us the accessories available and explained the benefits of them. She was informative and not pushy. I really think we are going to love the body side molding. She also showed us how to use the features and setting of the audio, information and navigation system. Chris McConnell linked our phones to the bluetooth and highlighted the features of the bluetooth phone while Amber was with previous buyers. Chris like everyone we met were friendly and helpful. While we were there, it was very busy with a lot of customers. I was impressed that there was a large staff and no one seemed to be over worked or stressed. I was pleased with they way were treated and would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. We really love our new Toyota Sienna .

Amber Epperson

charlie76
6/09/2016

"Rating of Asst. Manager Brandon Ritter"

I was having an on going problem with the alinement on my 2013 Tacoma and Mr. Ritter was able to get the problem figured out by applying the best technician for my truck. He is a great Assistant Service Manager and he took real care with my problem and he even gave me a free service check on my vehicle to compensate for the time it took to rectify the problem. He renewed my faith in care dealer service.

ahaynes777
5/29/2016

"Easy to deal with. Very nice. No pressure."

Joe Long and Patrick Yeary were direct, very nice, easy to deal with, and all with no sales pressure. Toyota of Bristol had a great selection and the right vehicle with options and price. Staff stayed late and went the extra mile.

Joe Long, Patrick Yeary, Kevin Bryant

jeepdriver
5/24/2016

"we got 2 of the best down home deals today "

Andy Lipto and Jody Deskins went way out of there way to take care of my wife and I today. My wife drove off in her brand new 2016 toyota corolla s. And was so happy finally she got a Down Home Deal Thank you so much Shrek and the Team you put together to make our experience as best as could be. Especially to Jody for asking us to test drive the S. model before we make a decision and Andy for working the numbers And a Special Thanks to Shrek for the deal he and I made. Also Amber Epperson and Kevin

Jody Deskins

amanda perry 123
5/24/2016

"andy lipto .shrek and jody deskins awesome"

Was disapointed in dealing with Toyota of Bristol then met andy lipto shrek and jody deskins all so would like to thank bobby I never met her but every time I called she helped and amber epperson sweetheart and very proffesional awesome team there what honesty.integrity. and bussiness are all about .jody deskins best salesman ever highly recommend this dealership if you deal with them.they will take care of you before during and after sale went above and beyond for me thanks to all of you I couldn't be happier and thanks for all the time and effort you guys put in to helping me God Bless You

Jerryd
5/21/2016

"Toyota of Bristol"

Great service. No pressure. Got the vehicle I wanted. Easy staff to deal with. 2016 Toyota RAV4 was the vehicle I was looking for. Dealer explained all the features the vehicle had. Answered my questions and kept me informed all the way. Recommend!

Haley421
5/18/2016

"Great Service"

Bill Tolbert is great and I would recommend going to him. Not only was he nice but he answered all my questions in detail and worked with me on the price.

Reviews of Chris McConnell