Toyota of Bristol

3045 West State Street,
Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Toyota of Bristol Info
About Toyota of Bristol

When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle or simply servicing your current one in the Bristol, TN, area, Toyota of Bristol has the experience, equipment and staff to meet your needs. Serving Tennessee and Virginia customers from cities including Kingsport, Johnson City, Abingdon VA and Washington County VA, we carry a comprehensive line of Toyota vehicles, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Tundra, Sienna and Prius, as well as new Scions and a wide range of used vehicles. Make sure to browse our new 2013-2014 Toyota & Scion Reviews for TN page. In addition to our vehicle selection, Toyota of Bristol also offers quality parts and service, including trusted Toyota car repair, original Toyota parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. If you would like to test drive a vehicle or need your vehicle serviced, feel free to stop by Toyota of Bristol. We're conveniently located at 3045 W. State St, Bristol, TN 37620, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive by phone, feel free to call us at (888) 683-3650. We look forward to serving you! After browsing our inventory, if you don't see the vehicle you're looking for, fill out our Carfinder form, and we will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives.

About Toyota of Bristol

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports
Tracy Brewer
9/23/2016

"A Great Dealership!"

We could not have had a better experience with a dealership! Our salesman, Chris McConnell, was a pleasure to deal with. I knew the car I wanted, found it online and emailed the dealership. Chris got back to me immediately and gave me a great price right from the start. He even took detailed pictures of the RAV4 and texted them to me. No other dealership could touch the price! We drove over an hour to pick up the car and they got us in and out in an hour! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! I would recommend anyone looking for a Toyota to try Toyota of Bristol first!

Kevin Bryant, Scott Branson, Patrick Yeary

Billy Boy
9/22/2016

"GREAT DEALERSHIP ! "

I want to thank Toyota of Bristol for helping us to choose the right car--2016 Toyota-Corolla-S Plus.-Wonderful car-great gas mileage--HOT LOOKING !!

K&JAddington
9/18/2016

"Pleasant and pleasing experience! "

Thank you Toyota of Bristol, especially Cody Harmon, our salesman. Cody was a pleasure from beginning to end. This young man was extremely professional, as well as, friendly and customer driven. That combination is not typically found at a car dealership. What an asset you have in him, Toyota of Bristol. Well pleased with management and finance as well. A smooth and quick purchase. We hope to purchase a new Toyota 4 Runner or Sequoia within the next year, see you then! The Addington's

Cody Harmon, Mike Pendergrass

Toyota of Bristol responded to this review

September 20, 2016

Mr. and Mrs. Addington, Thanks you so much for the 5 star review! We are very fortunate to have Cody on our team. We appreciate the feedback and we hope you love your new Tacoma

Taylor Keene
9/06/2016

"Awesome job Toyota of Bristol!"

Awesome customer service! Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Andy Lipto, Jody Deskins and Amber in accessories did everything they could to help us and get us exactly what we wanted! 2nd purchase with Toyota of Bristol and they will also be our next!

Jody Deskins

Toyota of Bristol responded to this review

September 20, 2016

Thank you Taylor for the great review! We appreciate you all as well.

Linda Hagerman Waldron
8/23/2016

""Top Drawer Team""

Buying a car is never my favorite experience, but I'm still impressed today at how smoothly everything went at Toyota of Bristol yesterday. Thanks Darrell and team--Glenda, Amber, Andy and Teddy--for showing us respect, for listening to us, for treating us fairly. We genuinely appreciate your kindness and professionalism. You really made us feel special!

Darrell Ambrose and Glenda Plaster

Bonnie
8/16/2016

"Poor Customer care after sale - dishonest misleading -Stars "

I bought a new Toyota truck last month, ordered accessories, They financed them in with the deal, did not tell us they were not the Toyota factory parts, they promised a warranty and service, everything did not come in, I fussed and got a partial refund, the Bully bar with lights and the running boards for the side were wrong, we did not know this until they put them on, since the bully bar was not Toyota but and off brand, they drill a hole in the dash board to make it fit, did not tell us until this was already done, the part they put on was dented and scratched, we were and they were angry, refused to take off the bully bar because they said "you will l have a hole in the dash board, and of course they would not make it right. we again got the manager(said his name was streak) he offered to pull out the dent, was unconcern about it being new, just stated " that's what its for, will get dented anyway", we were angry, my son started swearing they said, that's all you get, will call the police. I made my son leave, by the time we got home the Bull bar was shaking, had pulled loose the bumper rubber, the lights were loose on the bar and they scratched the paint. If we had of hit anything the Bull Bar would have went through the grill., We took it to another Toyota and they stated the parts to fix this back and repair the damage would be over 300.dollars, besides the hidden problems they may find when are appointment comes around to put the truck in the shop, 90 dollars an hour labor, possible some painting of the scratches caused by the bull bar. They suggested the Bull bar be removed since it was not a good fit and was not stable. The Dealer in Bristol Tenn. should have to refund the cost of the Bar as well as pay for repair of Damage . I have Called everyone I know for help, getting the run around. They did give a partial refund when I demanded an itemized list, they still owe a refund( would not give it that day, said they would mail it) for the side bars we made them take back. They were great until after the sale, now we are a bother and they are not going to make this right. The parts guy/sales man that ordered the parts is not here any more( we heard he had been fired @ a earlier time) he showed us the parts on a truck that was outside, the small pictures of the parts was no more then a bunch of ink blots, but I signed for them when ordering because I thought it was what he showed us. I don't think this is ethical or even legal, Can they just shove a Mud pie @ us and expect us to accept it, pay for it and like it

Management and employees need customer care and intergity training

Edavis5017
8/06/2016

"Perfect"

Bought a new Tacoma with no regrets. Very easy transaction almost seemed to easy. Cody Harmon is a no pressure salesman 5 stars. Not to Mention the price I wanted to pay.

Cody Harmon, Patrick Yeary, Todd Corvin, Kevin Bryant

Connie Thompson
8/05/2016

"Pleasant and Professional"

After driving the same vehicle for 16 years the process of purchasing another one was not what I considered would be enjoyable. Add to that I had driven Pontiacs for 35 years. The best experience I have had in buying a car. Ron Walsh was great. Answered questions and gave me opportunity to have quite momens to absorb info. Good job to everyone involved. Connie Thompson

Truckguy
8/02/2016

"Purchased a New Highlander"

Excellent dealership Toyota of Bristol very friendly people an great to deal with.We Purchased a New Highlander an we love it.This is our second vehicle purchased at this dealership.If you are looking for a new or used car or truck go see Ron Hatcher or Teddy McQueen an you will get a great deal.

Ron Hatcher an Patrick Yeary an Teddy McQueen

Katelouzos1
7/14/2016

"First car purchase, made easy. "

This was my first e,penitence in purchasing a car myself and I don't think it could've been easier. Mr. Kristofek, Mr. Jones, Mr. Yeary and Ms. Epperson were all extremely helpful in finding me a great deal and making sure I made the right decision. Everyone was super friendly and it was a great experience.

Reviews of Chris McConnell