Toyota of Bristol

3045 West State Street,
Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Toyota of Bristol Info
About Toyota of Bristol

When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle or simply servicing your current one in the Bristol, TN, area, Toyota of Bristol has the experience, equipment and staff to meet your needs. Serving Tennessee and Virginia customers from cities including Kingsport, Johnson City, Abingdon VA and Washington County VA, we carry a comprehensive line of Toyota vehicles, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Tundra, Sienna and Prius, as well as new Scions and a wide range of used vehicles. Make sure to browse our new 2013-2014 Toyota & Scion Reviews for TN page. In addition to our vehicle selection, Toyota of Bristol also offers quality parts and service, including trusted Toyota car repair, original Toyota parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. If you would like to test drive a vehicle or need your vehicle serviced, feel free to stop by Toyota of Bristol. We're conveniently located at 3045 W. State St, Bristol, TN 37620, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive by phone, feel free to call us at (888) 683-3650. We look forward to serving you! After browsing our inventory, if you don't see the vehicle you're looking for, fill out our Carfinder form, and we will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives.

About Toyota of Bristol

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports
okokok
8/27/2015

"knowledgeable, proffesional,"

easy to do business with - great salesman (Ron Hatcher), easy finance coordinator, (great gal), and "master ckeck out man" "Tex" Wolford. Have not been back for service yet but expect no less from anybody I deal with.

Ron Hatcher

August 27, 2015

okokok, Thank you so much for the 5 star review!! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience on your purchase. We know that you will find the same caliber of assistance in our service department. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

mik&deb
8/16/2015

"Good (Bill Neese) and the Bad (Mark Turner)"

Yes based primarily on the experience we had with Bill Neese the salesman, we would not recommend it if we based it on our experience with Mark Turner. Mark was arrogant, rude and obnoxious. We were ready to walk out after talking with Mark if it had not been for Bill who was knowledgeable, courteous and helpful with the entire deal.

Bill Neese

IH8STEALERSHIPS
8/13/2015

"Simply put. They screwed me...."

Alright I'll try to keep this short. My wife and I arrived at Toyota of Bristol after searching for a car for a number of months. I had a simple requirement. It had to be manual. First off the selection of manual cars is incredibly limited. I found 2 different ones I was very interested in. One of them had multiple electrical issues and the other I couldn't even sit in because they couldn't find the keys!! Then I found a 2008 mazda 3, fairly nice car 5 speed decent condition for $10,179 I believe. Low miles test drove it and decided to but it. But I had some concerns. The check engine light was on, the clutch felt real weird and kinda grinded, also there was obvious yet subtle signs of front end damage. They fixed the check engine light (supposedly gas cap) and said they would fix the damage and give the car a full detail. This was more than a month ago and still nothing. So we were told that the clutch would be "looked at" keep in mind I had mentioned this clutch issue multiple times before and after I even signed the papers. They tried to trick us into signing when they had added the gap insurance the warranty and some tire thing that was going to combine to another almost 6k added but they dropped the price of the car 1k with this but we refused gap warranty and tire so they "had" to raise the price back. So here we are they've looked at the clutch and are stating that it needs a new clutch and flywheel which will cost $1,100 and they refuse to take care of it. But the reason is what gets me, they said they can't fix it because the price had been dropped when it hadn't. So essentially they screwed me. I've paid full price which most never do anyway because you don't pay sticker price but I didn't mind because I assumed they would take care of these issues. Thanks manager Andy for not caring. As to prospecting customers I would steer clear of the class A con artists.

BEWARE
8/07/2015

"BEWARE!!!!!"

It was my second purchase at Toyota Bristol! I purchased a "pre-owned" 2013 Avalon. $30,000. While under warranty I found a 1.5 inch spot on the roof. It appeared to me to be a clear coat issue. I was confident I would have no problem. The day I took it in, the service manager said it was acid rain and it would not be covered. Then I said what about my "bumper to bumper warranty". The service tech said "oh that's a term the salesmen use" I protested to Toyota, Inc.One week later, the Toyota rep examined the spot and said, "Its bird droppings" and my failure to wash the car immediately! I said "No Way". As directed by the owners manual, I then went to the National Center for Dispute Settlement. I had an estimate of $426 for the repair. That's all I wanted. I then had a hearing at Toyota Bristol and guess what....the arbitrator announced his disclaimer and said I needed to know that he knew the people at Toyota Bristol, but he would render a fair decision. Guess what.....he wrote it was a clear coat damage, but ruled in favor of Toyota Bristol! Though, I nor Toyota could confirm the real cause of the flaw, It was my problem!! For a mere $426 repair, I am confident Toyota Bristol as well as Toyota USA, Inc. spent much more to prove their point! I still feel that this was no way to treat a returning customer. Needless to say I will NEVER return. So BEWARE!

Kyle Whittaker and Dirk Hammersmith of Toyota

broncos fan
7/06/2015

"Great"

Everyone was very nice and knowledgeable and did there job very well. They gave us there best offer on our trade ins made buying a vechicle a great experience.

July 09, 2015

Thanks for the great review and the five stars! We pride ourselves on our friendly and knowledgeable staff so it pleases us to hear that they did such a great job. We’re also happy to hear that we were able to offer you a fair deal on your trade in. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Bristol, enjoy your new car, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!

Johnny
6/05/2015

"A pleasant experience trading cars."

All staff very pleasant and efficient. All knew the stock and could answer all question. Showroom was clean and neat. Wrap-up process was well handled.

Trey and Chris (operation, features, etc)

June 08, 2015

Johnny, thank you for the great review and the five stars! We’re glad you found our staff to be well mannered and knowledgeable. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again.

phylds
5/28/2015

"My Camry experience"

The staff were friendly and helpful - and the guy (didn't get his name) who cleaned our vehicle before we took off with it was very thorough -

Darrell Ambrose

Tharmon
5/25/2015

"Professional, courteous, very informative, patient."

Rob and Andy went above and beyond to meet our needs in finding the vehicle we wanted. Rob showed each vehicle we wanted to see and showed all the functions of them. Andy helped us get the vehicle at a good price and financing and made sure we were satisfied with our purchase. Kudos to Andy and Rob and the entire Toyota of Bristol Team!

May 26, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience here at Toyota of Bristol, and that Rob and Andy made the process run smoothly. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Gordo
5/21/2015

"Finally, a pleasant car buying experience."

The sales staff were very knowledgeable and answered all my questions I feel I got a very reasonable deal. Would definitely return in the future.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review, Gordo. We're happy to hear that you found the right vehicle for you at the right price with us at Toyota of Bristol. We hope you are enjoying your new car! As always, we appreciate your business and value your loyalty -- we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Stephen S
5/16/2015

"We HIGHLY recommend Toyota of Bristol to anyone"

We recently purchased our 3rd used car at Toyota of Bristol (this week,actually) within the last 3 years,and have always been treated very well and taken care of. (note: the reason we had bought 3 within 3 years is that we traded up from our first purchase,a loaded Camry XLE V6 to an FJ Cruiser,and I was in need of a good reliable 2nd car when we bought the latest one). In the case of the latest purchase,I was in a bind and upside-down in loan balance on a car I had bought elsewhere recently that turned out to be a real problem car. Knowing this,the salesman (Ron Walsh) and management went well above and beyond the norm in not only putting me into the car that I wanted,but also worked things out with the finance company to see to it that it was really close to the payment we needed (despite the balance owed against my trade). Over the last few years,we've been to the service dept (for maintenance) as well,and are consistently happy with the way we (and our vehicles) are treated,whether by the sales staff or the service staff (the office staff,the few times we'v edealt with them have all been really nice to us as well). I highly recommend that anyone in the market for a new or used car check them out. Thanks for reading :)

May 18, 2015

Wow, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review, Stephen! We are so pleased to hear that you've consistently had positive experiences with both our sales and service departments, and we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business. Thank you for your loyalty to Toyota of Bristol and we look forward to the next time!

Reviews of Andrew Lipto