Toyota of Bristol

3045 West State Street,
Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Toyota of Bristol Info
About Toyota of Bristol

When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle or simply servicing your current one in the Bristol, TN, area, Toyota of Bristol has the experience, equipment and staff to meet your needs. Serving Tennessee and Virginia customers from cities including Kingsport, Johnson City, Abingdon VA and Washington County VA, we carry a comprehensive line of Toyota vehicles, including the Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Tundra, Sienna and Prius, as well as new Scions and a wide range of used vehicles. Make sure to browse our new 2013-2014 Toyota & Scion Reviews for TN page. In addition to our vehicle selection, Toyota of Bristol also offers quality parts and service, including trusted Toyota car repair, original Toyota parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. If you would like to test drive a vehicle or need your vehicle serviced, feel free to stop by Toyota of Bristol. We're conveniently located at 3045 W. State St, Bristol, TN 37620, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive by phone, feel free to call us at (888) 683-3650. We look forward to serving you! After browsing our inventory, if you don't see the vehicle you're looking for, fill out our Carfinder form, and we will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives.

About Toyota of Bristol

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Shop Rain or Shine Covered Vehicle Ports
Johnny
6/05/2015

"A pleasant experience trading cars."

All staff very pleasant and efficient. All knew the stock and could answer all question. Showroom was clean and neat. Wrap-up process was well handled.

Trey and Chris (operation, features, etc)

June 08, 2015

Johnny, thank you for the great review and the five stars! We’re glad you found our staff to be well mannered and knowledgeable. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again.

phylds
5/28/2015

"My Camry experience"

The staff were friendly and helpful - and the guy (didn't get his name) who cleaned our vehicle before we took off with it was very thorough -

Darrell Ambrose

Tharmon
5/25/2015

"Professional, courteous, very informative, patient."

Rob and Andy went above and beyond to meet our needs in finding the vehicle we wanted. Rob showed each vehicle we wanted to see and showed all the functions of them. Andy helped us get the vehicle at a good price and financing and made sure we were satisfied with our purchase. Kudos to Andy and Rob and the entire Toyota of Bristol Team!

May 26, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience here at Toyota of Bristol, and that Rob and Andy made the process run smoothly. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Gordo
5/21/2015

"Finally, a pleasant car buying experience."

The sales staff were very knowledgeable and answered all my questions I feel I got a very reasonable deal. Would definitely return in the future.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review, Gordo. We're happy to hear that you found the right vehicle for you at the right price with us at Toyota of Bristol. We hope you are enjoying your new car! As always, we appreciate your business and value your loyalty -- we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Stephen S
5/16/2015

"We HIGHLY recommend Toyota of Bristol to anyone"

We recently purchased our 3rd used car at Toyota of Bristol (this week,actually) within the last 3 years,and have always been treated very well and taken care of. (note: the reason we had bought 3 within 3 years is that we traded up from our first purchase,a loaded Camry XLE V6 to an FJ Cruiser,and I was in need of a good reliable 2nd car when we bought the latest one). In the case of the latest purchase,I was in a bind and upside-down in loan balance on a car I had bought elsewhere recently that turned out to be a real problem car. Knowing this,the salesman (Ron Walsh) and management went well above and beyond the norm in not only putting me into the car that I wanted,but also worked things out with the finance company to see to it that it was really close to the payment we needed (despite the balance owed against my trade). Over the last few years,we've been to the service dept (for maintenance) as well,and are consistently happy with the way we (and our vehicles) are treated,whether by the sales staff or the service staff (the office staff,the few times we'v edealt with them have all been really nice to us as well). I highly recommend that anyone in the market for a new or used car check them out. Thanks for reading :)

May 18, 2015

Wow, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review, Stephen! We are so pleased to hear that you've consistently had positive experiences with both our sales and service departments, and we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business. Thank you for your loyalty to Toyota of Bristol and we look forward to the next time!

apjohnson
5/14/2015

"Great Experience"

My husband and I had never purchased a vehicle before. We were looking for a 2015 Tacoma. After our inexperience was taken advantage of at another dealership, we proceeded with caution at Toyota of Bristol. Much to our surprise, the salesmen and all other employees were very nice and helpful. They helped us find exactly what we were searching for, and they gave us a reasonable price. We are very satisfied and would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

May 18, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful, five-star review! We're so glad to hear that our staff made you feel comfortable enough to shop with us at Toyota of Bristol and found exactly what you and your husband were looking for. Thank you for your business and we hope you'll come back and see us again! ​

Kimberlee
5/04/2015

"Great buying experience!"

I had a wonderful buying experience. I spoke to the salesman the day before my visit, via the telephone. I had to come on Sunday, he came in on his day off to sell me the car I wanted. Great Salesman! If you are buying a Toyota, I highly recommend you buy from William "Bill" Tolbert at Toyota of Bristol.

May 06, 2015

Wow, what a great review, Kimberlee! I'm so glad to hear that our sales team was able to assist you in every way. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Barret B
3/24/2015

"Excellent experience"

I recently bought a 2015 Toyota 4Runner from Toyota of Bristol. The experience I received here was tremendous. There was no pressure to buy. On my first visit the 4Runner I was searching for was not in stock. The salesmen, Johnny, took my name and # and called when 4Runners I might be interested in came off the truck. I searched other dealers in the area and had nowhere near the great experience I had with Toyota of Bristol.

Johnny Bowman

April 22, 2015

Barret, thank you so much for the awesome review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I hope you are enjoying your 2015 Toyota 4Runner, and please come back to see us!

Shelly
3/11/2015

"Wonderful Dealership"

I was referred to Toyota of Bristol by a friend where I went to purchase my first brand new car. It was a wonderful choice. The people were so nice and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure the car buying experience is a good one. I will definitely be returning to Toyota of Bristol for any future car purchases.

Ron Hutchins

April 22, 2015

We appreciate the great review! It makes us proud to hear that the staff was nice and helpful. Can't wait to see you next time.

toyota
3/10/2015

"bait and switch"

Toyota of Bristol had on their website that there were 55 rav4 on their lot. When I arrived at the lot I didn't see any. After walking around the lot for about 10 minutes and no salesman in site I walked to the office to inquire about the Rav4. A salesman met me at the door and I asked about the Rav 4 and he informed me that they didn't have any on the lot. I told him and showed him what their website claimed. He said he would find out from someone who had access to inventory. During the walk to the counter the man helping me told no less than 3 salesman that there were people on the new lot and no salesman. Nobody seemed in a hurry to go out. When he went to the gentleman and informed him that someone had came in and wanted to look at a Rav4 because they had saw on line we had some. In a hateful tone the man answered well we don't then he realized we were the people and changed his tone. He advised me that there would be no Rav 4 in until April. When I got home I had received an email from Toyota of Bristol that 2 XLE arrived today and an LE was right behind it. This was a terrible experience and I wouldn't recommend anyone have to go through this.

Reviews of Andrew Lipto