Toyota of Henderson

Toyota of Henderson Info

Mark Jacobson Toyota

Greenville Toyota

"Great Service !"

Gregory Richardson answered all the questions we had about the Nissan Rouge and was very friendly and honest with us to get us the deal we wanted. We will buy our next car there at Toyota of Henderson. Thank you Gregory. :) Connie

Eddie Price

"Awesome "

Second purchase with Steve Key. Worked my deal in a short time and was very honest and got me the best rate. I will continue my business with him and Toyota of Henderson. Highly recommend!

Steve Key

"Great experience"

Steve Key was very helpful throughout my buying experience. He took considerable time to go over every thing on my new 2014 RAV4. The entire staff were very friendly. I highly recommend them.

Steve key

"Great Experience"

We have bought or helped buy 3 toyotas in the past year. Very happy with the service, friendliness and knowledge of salesperson and overall staff, was a very good experience. Tom Allison, answered all questions and concerns we had and was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable about about everything. He made it a good experience and I would recommend him and toyota fo henderson to anyone looking to purchase a car. Look forward to seeing him again if we need an automobile... Toyota is the best!!! Thanks, Wayne and Pattie Proffitt

Thomas Allison

"They hid my car and had to "find" my keys when..."

They hid my car and had to "find" my keys when I asked to leave. Then took my registration out of my glove box with out my knowledge. Then called me to tell me I had to drive back 45 min to pick it up. Then hung up on me twice when I complained. The man I dealt with came across as very condescending and chauvinist. Worst experience with a dealership.

John

"I really A great buying experience at Toyota of..."

I really A great buying experience at Toyota of Henderson, I purchase A 2014 toyota camry, and the very best Sales Associate that really went above and beyond to help me, with my purchase, thank you Ben and Tom

Ben and Tom

"Toyota has always been my car and now Toyota of Henderson..."

Toyota has always been my car and now Toyota of Henderson is my dealership. I can't say enough about the professionalism and friendliness of the sales team that made my buying experience an awesome one. The complete transaction (starting from phone/internet conversations) to driving away with a new Highlander was exceptional in every way. Definitely worth a little extra driving time for me!

James Moody / Jose Santizo

"I wanted to deal locally and they made it happen. They..."

I wanted to deal locally and they made it happen. They were all friendly and helpfull throughout the whole process. I would have to say that it was an overall good experience.

Hoyle Reavis

"This is my 3 Toyota that I have purchased with Hoyle as..."

This is my 3 Toyota that I have purchased with Hoyle as my dealer. He has always provided excellent service and I would highly recommend him as well as Toyota of Henderson to family and friends when they want to purchase a vehicle!

Hoyle Reavis

"Yes ,I'd recommend this dealership. Everyone was nice..."

Yes ,I'd recommend this dealership. Everyone was nice & patient. It's a good place to go for your first time. they really work with you.

Jose Santizo