Toyota of Henderson

Fred Anderson Toyota

Greg Henry
8/22/2016

"Best Dealership Around!"

My family has bought several cars from Toyota of Henderson and I just recently traded in my Honda Civic for a 2017 Toyota Camry. I am very pleased with my vehicle and the customer service was great!

James Moody, Bill

Reginald Pierce
7/04/2016

"Henderson toyota was great"

I had a great experience with henderson toyota I helped my mom get a car there and they made us feel so comfortable i had to come back and get me one and I never even had thought about a vehicle thanks for the experience

Grant and James and Daryl hall

Justin and Angela Brigman
6/22/2016

"Grant Sheffield is the best"

I purchased a white 2016 Toyota Corolla on Saturday 18th June 2016. My wife and I were there and Mike called her and made the appointment. When we got there we were first greeted by Grant Sheffield. We were then introduced to Mike and he was was. Our sales consultant Grant Sheffield was the best. He showed us the same car that my wife and I purchased and we are more than satisfied with it. So far everything is great with the vehicle. Justin and Angela Brigman

Grant Sheffield and Mike

Dontae5712
3/17/2016

"The experience was good but the car is not. "

I brought a car from Toyota of Henderson 3 weeks ago and I'm having problems. My belt squeaks it hesitates when shifting gears and now my maintenance required light is on. This is ridiculous. I go to the office to talk to staff about the problem the say it's no big deal you can just get some spray and quiet it up. And for the transmission the guy inside said that the computer in the transmission is programmed to the previous driver. Also my door trim is coming apart and there's a hole under the arm rest in the driver side so when your resting your elbow you can feel it push through. This is the first car I ever brought and I'm not happy.

I forgot

Lisa
3/07/2016

"Love it!!!"

Sales people were very easy to work with. I got a great car at a great price and the process was easy and quick. Thank you Toyota of Henderson!!!!

William , Zach and Darryl

Trish R
2/23/2016

"Hoyle Reavis - Excellent Salesman"

I drove to Henderson to just LOOK at the 2016 Camry. However, after I test drove one, the salesman, Hoyle Reavis, mentioned they had a new 2015 on the lot. After test driving it, I knew it was exactly what I wanted if we could only agree on a deal. Mr. Reavis worked hard to get my payments where I needed them to be and got a very good interest rate for me. He explained all the options on my car and answered all my questions. Couldn't ask for a better car buying experience! Thank you Toyota of Henderson!

Hoyle Reavis

Buyerbeware
1/28/2016

" certified prices online not necessarily in the contract you"

We visited Toyota of Henderson 3 times to test drive a car and decided to purchase a pre owned certified vehicle. The certified price was listed on the Internet which we checked before we drove up the morning to buy the car. As we were about to sign the check I happen to ask what the certified vehicle warranty covered. The salesmen Matt said I'm not sure about that and went to talk to the Sales Manager. He returned to say it was not a certified vehicle. My husband and I were appauled We had already driven this car and made three round trips to the dealership to purchase it. It had certified stickers all over it and the certified price on the website was 13999. We got in a heated debate with the sales manager Frank Delvecchio and ended up calling 9-1-1 when he refused to give our paperwork back. It was the most absurd car buying experience I've ever had in my life. If I could give this dealership -4 stars I would do it. It's very unfortunate because we have dealt with them in the past and had a good experience prior to the new management. Buyer beware. Make sure your paperwork is in order and that you're buying what is actually advertised on their lot. By the time we got halfway home I checked the internet site again and they had raised a certified price online by $1,000. I have already contacted Corporate to report them. I also plan to contact the Attorney General, the Better Business Bureau, and a DMV investigator. I believe what they did was fraudulent. Fortunately we found a car that was two years newer for less on a reputable Toyota dealership lot in Raleigh and are very satisfied. Buyer beware.

Matt in sales, Bob in finamce, Frank Delvechio salesanager

Toyota Driver
1/22/2016

"Mike Riesland the best salesman I have ever dealt with."

I went back to buy my second Toyota because of the service and deal I received before. Mike Riesland is the nicest salesman I have ever dealt with in my life. He does every thing he can to help you and get the best deal possible. Everbody there are really friendly and do everything to help you. If i ever buy another Toyota I will surely go there and ask for Mike Riesland he is the best. Toyota of Henderson is very fortunat to have Mike as an employee. Claude Jones

Mike Mosely, Kevin Gallardo

Ray J
11/26/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

Mike Blount was the salesman that helped us. He is a super nice sales person and very professional. He answered all of our questions and helped us get a great deal. Kevin also was very helpful also. A great place to buy a Toyota.

Mike Blount and Kevin

priusbob
10/31/2015

"What great people to work with."

My wife and I came right at closing time on a Saturday afternoon, but everyone was so gracious and didn't try to hurry us. We test drove two Prius's and found the one we wanted and the salesman Matt Myers got us a good deal. After the paper work was done by Bob who was so helpful, Matt showed us how the bluetooth works and put our phones into the system. We had an awesome experience with Matt and Daryl. It was well past their time to get off and go home when we finally left but they were troopers and we appreciate their kind help and patience. Bobby and Andra Price - Wake Forest.

Matt Myers, Daryl Hall