Toyota of Henderson

Mark Jacobson Toyota

Greenville Toyota

dennist
8/22/2015

"Most pleasant car-buying experience!"

Hoyle Reavis waited on me at Toyota of Henderson...and it was a most helpful experience. He demonstrated the differences in models and helped me select the appropriate car that met my needs. I will go back to them next time.

Hoyle Reavis...Mike Mosley

tundra thunder
7/22/2015

"2015 Toyota tundra"

This was my second purchase from toyota of henderson. The sales person was jean and he was very professional. All around purchase was exceptional. Very good buying experance. Would recommend to anyone.

jean

Evans
5/26/2015

"Exceptional!"

Exceptional customer service from sales staff at Henderson Toyota. They were able to put me in the Toyota of my choice within my budget. Offered many payment options as well as a lease option. Great to deal with. Give 'em a try next time you are ready to buy a Toyota. L. Evans

Daryl Hall and Steve Key

221914

"EXCELLENT"

Exceptional service! I was pleased with the customer service, and willingness to help. It was very professional and neat. I will definitely come back again!!

Edwin Douglas

mistevens
5/01/2015

"Very poor and unprofessional "

Very poor customer service. One service writer trying to sale me services my vehicle didn't need done. When I arrive at my schedule service Mike Mosley insisted I truck needed a front end adjustment which it didn't.

Mike Mosley

MoniAbraham

"TOYOTA"

I was a first time buyer at Toyota. I was in the process of looking, but I left that day with the van I went to check out. I feel I had a wonderful experience. salesman Gregory Richarsdson answered all the question and he was very helpful.Thank you Gregory

Gregory Richarsdson

aferguso
4/16/2015

"Above truley exceptional!"

Our new 2015 Avalon is the third vehicle that we have purchased from Toyota of Henderson. There are two undeniable reasons why we keep coming back to Henderson Toyota for sales and service. They are Mr. Mike Riesland in sales and Mr. Mike Mosley in service. Mr. Riesland is not only very professional in his sales ability and his presentation skill, but he also has an extensive knowledge of the product specifications and functions. Mr. Mosely takes over where Mr. Riesland leaves off. The transition from sale to service is seamless. Mr. Mosley’s positive attitude, technical aptitude, and professionalism make it simple, easy and fast to have our vehicles serviced.

Mike Riesland, Mike Mosley

Dorothy in Creedmoor
4/15/2015

"Best Price and best Trade in offer!"

This is our second new vehicle from Toyota of Henderson. We have been very pleased with the professional yet friendly staff and especially appreciate the respect for our specific needs/preferences. One of the selling features in both purchases was a fair offer for trade-in on our vehicle. The service center provided exactly what was advertised and we were able to get efficient service. After reviewing prices and doing comparison shopping, Henderson gave us the best deal on the vehicles.

Mike Reisland; James in financing

mhslade
4/15/2015

"Go Job"

I was a first time buyer at Toyota. I was in the process of looking, but I left that day with the car I went to check out. I feel I had a wonderful experience. Jose was very helpful.

Jose

Opie T.
3/07/2015

"Great experience. Amazing vehicles "

First time buyer at Toyota of Henderson, great experience thanks to Steve and Jose!!! We appreciate y'all's service. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!!

Steve and Jose