Toyota of Henderson

Mark Jacobson Toyota

Fred Anderson Toyota

Buyerbeware
1/28/2016

" certified prices online not necessarily in the contract you"

We visited Toyota of Henderson 3 times to test drive a car and decided to purchase a pre owned certified vehicle. The certified price was listed on the Internet which we checked before we drove up the morning to buy the car. As we were about to sign the check I happen to ask what the certified vehicle warranty covered. The salesmen Matt said I'm not sure about that and went to talk to the Sales Manager. He returned to say it was not a certified vehicle. My husband and I were appauled We had already driven this car and made three round trips to the dealership to purchase it. It had certified stickers all over it and the certified price on the website was 13999. We got in a heated debate with the sales manager Frank Delvecchio and ended up calling 9-1-1 when he refused to give our paperwork back. It was the most absurd car buying experience I've ever had in my life. If I could give this dealership -4 stars I would do it. It's very unfortunate because we have dealt with them in the past and had a good experience prior to the new management. Buyer beware. Make sure your paperwork is in order and that you're buying what is actually advertised on their lot. By the time we got halfway home I checked the internet site again and they had raised a certified price online by $1,000. I have already contacted Corporate to report them. I also plan to contact the Attorney General, the Better Business Bureau, and a DMV investigator. I believe what they did was fraudulent. Fortunately we found a car that was two years newer for less on a reputable Toyota dealership lot in Raleigh and are very satisfied. Buyer beware.

Matt in sales, Bob in finamce, Frank Delvechio salesanager

Toyota Driver
1/22/2016

"Mike Riesland the best salesman I have ever dealt with."

I went back to buy my second Toyota because of the service and deal I received before. Mike Riesland is the nicest salesman I have ever dealt with in my life. He does every thing he can to help you and get the best deal possible. Everbody there are really friendly and do everything to help you. If i ever buy another Toyota I will surely go there and ask for Mike Riesland he is the best. Toyota of Henderson is very fortunat to have Mike as an employee. Claude Jones

Mike Mosely, Kevin Gallardo

Ray J
11/26/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

Mike Blount was the salesman that helped us. He is a super nice sales person and very professional. He answered all of our questions and helped us get a great deal. Kevin also was very helpful also. A great place to buy a Toyota.

Mike Blount and Kevin

priusbob
10/31/2015

"What great people to work with."

My wife and I came right at closing time on a Saturday afternoon, but everyone was so gracious and didn't try to hurry us. We test drove two Prius's and found the one we wanted and the salesman Matt Myers got us a good deal. After the paper work was done by Bob who was so helpful, Matt showed us how the bluetooth works and put our phones into the system. We had an awesome experience with Matt and Daryl. It was well past their time to get off and go home when we finally left but they were troopers and we appreciate their kind help and patience. Bobby and Andra Price - Wake Forest.

Matt Myers, Daryl Hall

Wendy W
10/08/2015

"Best Experience"

They made it quick and easy and I got exactly what I wanted. Got a great price and got me all hooked up and on the road in record time. Wendy W

Matt Myers and Frank Delvecchio

checkmate
9/01/2015

"I got more in my new vehicle than I needed or wanted"

I did not want or need the top of the line, but the deal offered to me was just too good to turn down. I had done my homework by shopping around on line to compare prices and trade-in values. When I sat down with Gene, the "number" I was prepared to accept was only slightly below his best offer. This purchase was my fourth from Toyota of Henderson, and I am sure that there will be more to come in the future. Thanks to Gene Frey and the sales team for making my purchase experience such a good one.

Gene Frey (sales rep)

dennist
8/22/2015

"Most pleasant car-buying experience!"

Hoyle Reavis waited on me at Toyota of Henderson...and it was a most helpful experience. He demonstrated the differences in models and helped me select the appropriate car that met my needs. I will go back to them next time.

Hoyle Reavis...Mike Mosley

tundra thunder
7/22/2015

"2015 Toyota tundra"

This was my second purchase from toyota of henderson. The sales person was jean and he was very professional. All around purchase was exceptional. Very good buying experance. Would recommend to anyone.

jean

Evans
5/26/2015

"Exceptional!"

Exceptional customer service from sales staff at Henderson Toyota. They were able to put me in the Toyota of my choice within my budget. Offered many payment options as well as a lease option. Great to deal with. Give 'em a try next time you are ready to buy a Toyota. L. Evans

Daryl Hall and Steve Key

221914
5/01/2015

"EXCELLENT"

Exceptional service! I was pleased with the customer service, and willingness to help. It was very professional and neat. I will definitely come back again!!

Edwin Douglas