Toyota of Muncie

Kokomo Auto World

Butler Toyota Scion

KeithB
1/28/2016

"Outstanding Focus on Customer Service"

This is the second car we have purchased from Toyota of Muncie and it was - once again, well worth it. David Rhum - my salesperson was very knowledgeable, always prompt in getting back to me, and delivered exactly what we wanted. Mike Ambler the finance guy was on top of things and sincere. They were both outstanding to work with. I knew what I wanted, they met the price/terms I needed, and I bought the car sight-unseen with confidence. I am a busy professional so they even agreed to meet me during off-hours in the Fishers area to facilitate the trade and then delivered the new car to me at my home. Best car buying experience I have ever had!! Hats off to Scott McFeely and his group at Toyota of Muncie. I absolutely recommend Toyota of Muncie to friends and family.

David Rhum, Mike Ambler

Scott M
11/16/2015

"Great Experience!!"

Muncie was well worth the Drive from Indy!!! Devin was very knowledgable and delivered exactly what we wanted. I wasted a lot of time with local dealers... Would absolutely recommend Toyota of Muncie to friends and family in the future.

Mike from finance was great. Great with warranties!, Devin McWhorter

Amigris
10/30/2015

"Definitely recommend "

I bought my 2012 Camry here. My salesperson was Brandon Walker. He was very helpful, informative, and caring about my needs. I will most definitely will be buying my next car from here and from Brandon. I also get great service when I bring my car in for oil changes and tire rotations. Plus, love that I can bring my car in anytime for a free courtesy wash.

Brandon Walker

articuno75
10/16/2015

"Great experience "

Brandon Walker knew exactly what we were looking for and found us exactly what we wanted. Even went to the extreme and found our van in another state and shipped to the dealership for pick up. Definitely will buy my car from him again.

Brandon Walker, Jeff Daniels, Scott McFeely

L.Huth
10/15/2015

"Financial Details are Transparent"

I really appreciated working with Brandon today (and the Mike the financial director). I explained to him that it is important to me to know the exact financial breakdown when buying a new car and that is exactly what Brandon gave me, and so did Mike. Also, Brandon gave us a complete overview of our car and all of its electronics. I left feeling great that I just bought a new car. They gained my life long business today.

Mike Ambler, Financial Director, Brandon Walker

shanaer
10/15/2015

"great salesman"

I bought My first Toyota Off of Brandon Walker.I told him What I neededAnd he got me exactly what I needed.he made me feel very important for buying off him...even after I purchased car...i can call Brandon if I have any questions and he helps me figure it out...he is very knowledgeable of his job and always wiling to help

Brandon Walker

Tonyota
10/12/2015

"David Rhum is awesome"

I love Toyota of Muncie. They have a great service department. David Rhum is a fantastic sales person! Always an awesome experience no matter what my reason for stopping in.

David Rhum, Geoff Cook, Jeff Daniels

Yankey, Al
5/25/2015

"outstanding Experience"

Found two vehicles-on line that interest me. When I arrived both vehicles were in-stock. No bait & switch. Met with Davin McWhorter. Purchased one of the two vehicles. From entering the facility to leaving with vehicle was 90 minutes. Very pleased with the professional attitude and atmosphere of the dealership. Highly recommend.

Devin McWhorter

dilley79
5/15/2015

"My sienna was already damaged"

I bought a used sienna and a few weeks later was hearing a tapping under the hood when i got up to 55mph and when the wind is gusty. We noticed when we bought the van, in the wheel area the plastic was broke from the screw but that was okay with us. A year later I brought it in for an oil change and they showed me where something was ran over and shoved the under plastic piece up in the engine area. The tapping was where it hit and broke off the piece holding the external temp reader which was dangling creating the tapping. It also was the reason for the broke plastic from the bolt. The front brakes were wore down to nothing. They blamed me, saying I ran over something and told me if I heard a tapping I didn't do anything for 9,000 miles and a year later. I was not the only person who heard it so even if I did wait, it was already broke when we bought it and 6 months ago when the tires were rotated they didn't say anything (you can only see the obvious damage when its on a lift, their words.) They also didn't say anything about the brakes. It wasn't until I asked for it to be checked out did they address it. They had all the answers, saying the tapping was not the hanging temp reader but the fender well flapping. If I hit something I would at least know I did it but I know It was already in this condition when I got it. They said my extended warranty doesn't cover any of this because its my fault. I will never come back to them for anything and when maintenance is due I will take it to a Toyota dealer they don't own.

Jeffrey in the service center

RT
2/07/2015

"Great Experience"

We used the Costco Car Buying Program for the first time, and it proved worthwhile. Jason Sherwood contacted us the same day we made the request. He found just the car we were looking for, at a price much better than our nearby dealerships. Jason knew his product well, and had everything ready and waiting for us when we arrived.

Mike