Toyota of Muncie

3311 N. Nebo Road,
Muncie, Indiana 47304
Toyota of Muncie Info
About Toyota of Muncie

We're proud to have won Toyota's most prestigious award for a Toyota Dealership in 2009 and 2010. It's a perfect reflection of our philosophy of pure commitment of being the best of many for our customers needs and expectations. We wouldn't have it any other way. Each year, Toyota Motor Sales recognizes its stellar dealerships with this prestigious President's Award. It's a very high honor for a dealership to receive, and is only awarded to those dealerships who have demonstrated a commitment to maintaining Toyota's high standards for customer satisfaction. One of Toyota of Muncie's primary goals is to emphasize the entire ownership experience. We want to help ensure that our customers are satisfied not only at the time of purchase, but as long as they own their vehicle. Offering top quality cars and trucks is, of course, the first step - but only the beginning. Toyota of Muncie strives to match the quality of our products with the finest service in the industry. In order to qualify as a President's Award winner, we had to excel in each of a series of categories, including Customer Sales Satisfaction and Customer Service Satisfaction. We met the requirements in all categories and have received name badge recognition at all dealer events, national recognition in an Automotive News advertisement and, of course, the beautiful President's Award Tiffany crystal trophy. To our highly valued Customers...THANK YOU! You are truly appreciated.

About Toyota of Muncie

• Complimentary Starbucks Coffee, Complimentary Otis Spunkmeyer's Cookies, Nutritional Fruit Bars and Granola Bars
Yankey, Al
5/25/2015

"outstanding Experience"

Found two vehicles-on line that interest me. When I arrived both vehicles were in-stock. No bait & switch. Met with Davin McWhorter. Purchased one of the two vehicles. From entering the facility to leaving with vehicle was 90 minutes. Very pleased with the professional attitude and atmosphere of the dealership. Highly recommend.

RT
2/07/2015

"Great Experience"

We used the Costco Car Buying Program for the first time, and it proved worthwhile. Jason Sherwood contacted us the same day we made the request. He found just the car we were looking for, at a price much better than our nearby dealerships. Jason knew his product well, and had everything ready and waiting for us when we arrived.

Mike

reynolds
1/25/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

Jason was my first and last contact at the dealership and worked with me to understand my very technical Avalon. He answered all questions in a professional manner and stayed with me until I could accomplish the things I wanted with my car. Excellent representative for Toyota.

shawn317

"Great Service!"

Used Costco for car buying program and worked with Jason Sherwood.....excellent service the whole way through! Car was even delivered to me and I was also offered a rental during the time it took for my car to get brought in.

mkantz

"No Hassle"

Jeff Daniels knows what we want, how we like to do business and Jason makes sure it all gets done. Can't ask for anything more.

reenactor1999
1/22/2015

"Honest, Reliable, and Affordable "

I have only lived in the area for five years and already I have purchased two cars from Toyota of Muncie. Everything about this dealership is top-notch! The sales staff is knowledgeable, fair, and easy to work with. The service folks are honest, friendly, and always do whatever they can to address my needs. I especially appreciate the way this organization actively supports the community. As long as I live in the area, I will always be a loyal customer!

afhs2005
11/19/2014

"keep it up"

I have bought 3 cars and plan on coming back david miller is the main reason he explained the various models pro and cons was happy to go on a test drive with me to explain the features of each car he was not pushy and took as much time with me as I needed

CBrooks7
11/18/2014

"2009 Nissan Purchase"

I am not one to buy a car very often, so I am hesitant when I have to. I worked with Jason Sherwood and he was extremely helpful, but not pushy. The entire team at the dealership seemed very caring and attentive. I would definitely recommend Jason, or I'm sure any of the other sales representatives, to anyone thinking of purchasing a vehicle. I feel the owners take pride in giving their customers a very positive experience, whether you are purchasing, having service done or taking advantage of the free car washes for life! Jason is a great asset to dealership. I know if I need anything at all, he will be quick to assist any way he can.

schultzymwag05
11/14/2014

"Easy and enjoyable. "

This was my first experience with a dealership having bought all previous vehicles off individuals. Jason Sherwood and the staff at Toyota of Muncie made the hassle of shopping for a car a painless and downright enjoyable experience. They do a tremendous job of making you feel like an individual as opposed to numbers on a sheet. I highly recommend you make Toyota of Muncie your first stop on your car search as it will most likely be the last stop!

kristen.theel
11/10/2014

"Wonderful"

First time buying a vehicle from a dearlership, I couldn't of asked for a better experience. I was afraid I would be pressured into a vehicle, but my fears were blown away and I was very comfortable. The people there were extremely friendly. Highly recommend Toyota of muncie.

Mike ambler