Toyota of Muncie

Toyota of Muncie
Call
Toyota of Muncie Info
About Toyota of Muncie

We're proud to have won Toyota's most prestigious award for a Toyota Dealership in 2009 and 2010. It's a perfect reflection of our philosophy of pure commitment of being the best of many for our customers needs and expectations. We wouldn't have it any other way. Each year, Toyota Motor Sales recognizes its stellar dealerships with this prestigious President's Award. It's a very high honor for a dealership to receive, and is only awarded to those dealerships who have demonstrated a commitment to maintaining Toyota's high standards for customer satisfaction. One of Toyota of Muncie's primary goals is to emphasize the entire ownership experience. We want to help ensure that our customers are satisfied not only at the time of purchase, but as long as they own their vehicle. Offering top quality cars and trucks is, of course, the first step - but only the beginning. Toyota of Muncie strives to match the quality of our products with the finest service in the industry. In order to qualify as a President's Award winner, we had to excel in each of a series of categories, including Customer Sales Satisfaction and Customer Service Satisfaction. We met the requirements in all categories and have received name badge recognition at all dealer events, national recognition in an Automotive News advertisement and, of course, the beautiful President's Award Tiffany crystal trophy. To our highly valued Customers...THANK YOU! You are truly appreciated.

About Toyota of Muncie

• Complimentary Starbucks Coffee, Complimentary Otis Spunkmeyer's Cookies, Nutritional Fruit Bars and Granola Bars

"Great Dealership and Service!"

Toyota of Muncie made buying a Toyota an easy and enjoyable experience. Great people!! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a TOYOTA!

"Great Dealership and people"

Toyota of Muncie is truly a professional and friendly dealership. Have purchase two vehicles there and had a great experience. Have worked with Geoff Cook and Jason Sherwood and both worked hard to make the sale happen in a professional environment.

"Everyone is so friendly"

This is the second vehicle we have leased from this dealership. They are great at what they do and make the customer feel very valued. I doubt I will ever go anywhere else. Thank you!!

"Great Buying experience"

This is the 2nd car we have purchased at the dealership and from Jason. Great buying experience. never on time did he say what is it going to take to get you in this car today. he gave me a fair price and said this is the best i can do and we will take good care of you.

"Amazing Service"

Nick helped my daughter who is 26. In purchasing her first car she left with a big smile on her face and wanna say thank you for Nick for providing great service today young lady Thank you Toyota of Muncie for an AMAZING EXPERIENCE! !

Nick Knuckles

"Brought car for new rim & alignment, had to come back..."

Brought car for new rim & alignment, had to come back the next day bc I had a flat - they'd forgotten the valve seal. Have to go back a 3rd time bc they forgot to repack the fix-a-flat kit. Prior to this I've had good service.

Service Center staff

aballenger responded to this review

March 24, 2014

Edit (3/24/2014): The Service Center just called and will be ordering a replacement fix-a-flat to be delivered to my home, so I will not need to make a return trip. The staff was very courteous.

"We were met at the door on the 13th by an associate who..."

We were met at the door on the 13th by an associate who directed us to Jason. Jason nimbly walked us through the numbers, for purchase, finance, and lease, for the Camry and Prius that met our interests, and put us behind the wheel of both for a test drive. Jason was disarmingly transparent about the numbers for all three options (including the Costco member advantage). We decided on the silver Camry that would be delivered next week. Unsure which financing alternative best suited our situation, I chose to delay a decision. Jason sweetened the trade-in offer for an immediate commitment (that was after inspecting the trade-in during our test drives); we left a deposit. We selected the lease option, the silver Camry was delivered the 17th, and we arrived the 21st to close. Jason had been called away to meet his daughter, but his fellow associate was expecting us. He explained the process clearly and introduced us to the associate who handles the close process. Everybody we dealt with really made us feel comfortable, and the process was seamless. Jason returned in time to give us a brief tutorial on the new Camry (same as the old one, but more computers, of course). We are looking forward to our next road trip to Texas in April.

"Jason and Toyota of Muncie provided me a great price on..."

Jason and Toyota of Muncie provided me a great price on my Camry Hybrid when other dealerships would not quote anything less than sticker. In addition, they have provide excellent customer service that keeps me coming back even though it is a 55 mile drive from my home.

"The experience I had at Toyota of Muncie was the best car..."

The experience I had at Toyota of Muncie was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The staff were very friendly, helpful, and professional. They were very low pressure and were determined to help me find the car I wanted and needed. Highly recommend these guys. Plus, free cookies!

Nick Knuckles

"Time and time again the Toyota of Muncie team delivers an..."

Time and time again the Toyota of Muncie team delivers an extraordinary experience from start to finish. I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership and have been very satisfied each and every time. This was true with the most recent purchase of a 2011 Toyota Venza. Jason and Geoff went above and beyond to help us find the right car for our family that fit in the budget. Another thing I will add is that the follow-up from the staff at this dealership is second to none. I am continually impressed with the attention to detail and service after the sale. The slogan says it all...Toyota of Muncie really is the "dealership every vehicle should come with."

Jason Sherwood