Toyota of Muncie

Toyota of Muncie

Call
Toyota of Muncie Info
About Toyota of Muncie

We're proud to have won Toyota's most prestigious award for a Toyota Dealership in 2009 and 2010. It's a perfect reflection of our philosophy of pure commitment of being the best of many for our customers needs and expectations. We wouldn't have it any other way. Each year, Toyota Motor Sales recognizes its stellar dealerships with this prestigious President's Award. It's a very high honor for a dealership to receive, and is only awarded to those dealerships who have demonstrated a commitment to maintaining Toyota's high standards for customer satisfaction. One of Toyota of Muncie's primary goals is to emphasize the entire ownership experience. We want to help ensure that our customers are satisfied not only at the time of purchase, but as long as they own their vehicle. Offering top quality cars and trucks is, of course, the first step - but only the beginning. Toyota of Muncie strives to match the quality of our products with the finest service in the industry. In order to qualify as a President's Award winner, we had to excel in each of a series of categories, including Customer Sales Satisfaction and Customer Service Satisfaction. We met the requirements in all categories and have received name badge recognition at all dealer events, national recognition in an Automotive News advertisement and, of course, the beautiful President's Award Tiffany crystal trophy. To our highly valued Customers...THANK YOU! You are truly appreciated.

About Toyota of Muncie

• Complimentary Starbucks Coffee, Complimentary Otis Spunkmeyer's Cookies, Nutritional Fruit Bars and Granola Bars
afhs2005
11/19/2014

"keep it up"

I have bought 3 cars and plan on coming back david miller is the main reason he explained the various models pro and cons was happy to go on a test drive with me to explain the features of each car he was not pushy and took as much time with me as I needed

CBrooks7
11/18/2014

"2009 Nissan Purchase"

I am not one to buy a car very often, so I am hesitant when I have to. I worked with Jason Sherwood and he was extremely helpful, but not pushy. The entire team at the dealership seemed very caring and attentive. I would definitely recommend Jason, or I'm sure any of the other sales representatives, to anyone thinking of purchasing a vehicle. I feel the owners take pride in giving their customers a very positive experience, whether you are purchasing, having service done or taking advantage of the free car washes for life! Jason is a great asset to dealership. I know if I need anything at all, he will be quick to assist any way he can.

schultzymwag05
11/14/2014

"Easy and enjoyable. "

This was my first experience with a dealership having bought all previous vehicles off individuals. Jason Sherwood and the staff at Toyota of Muncie made the hassle of shopping for a car a painless and downright enjoyable experience. They do a tremendous job of making you feel like an individual as opposed to numbers on a sheet. I highly recommend you make Toyota of Muncie your first stop on your car search as it will most likely be the last stop!

kristen.theel
11/10/2014

"Wonderful"

First time buying a vehicle from a dearlership, I couldn't of asked for a better experience. I was afraid I would be pressured into a vehicle, but my fears were blown away and I was very comfortable. The people there were extremely friendly. Highly recommend Toyota of muncie.

Mike ambler

Jford3
11/04/2014

"2015 Tundra Purchase"

Great experience at Toyota in Muncie. Jason Sherwood helped me get a great truck at a great price. Used the Costco auto program to get a price that beat my local Toyota dealer in dramatic fashion.

dhj316
11/04/2014

"Worth the trip from Grand Rapids, MI!!!"

My wife Laura and I traveled from Grand Rapids, MI to purchase our Tundra from Jason Sherwood. Jason and the entire team at Toyota of Muncie were a pleasure to work with! Vehicle pricing and service are excellent!

SamN
11/03/2014

"Best dealer experience ever"

Toyota of Muncie beat that car dealership mold that I think all of us expect when visiting the dealership. Toyota of Muncie was not pushy, did not bug me, delivered a great price, and bent over backwards wherever feasible for the company. Short of giving me a free car or extreme loss on the car, they did everything. Toyota of Muncie not only sold a Toyota Camry back in August, they gained a customer for as long as I live here in Indy. I intend to tell everyone I know about this dealer as well. Great experience, great price, good honest people, what more could you want? Go to Toyota of Muncie, you won't be disappointed.

jeremyamos1978
11/03/2014

"Buying a new Toyota"

I purchased a New Toyayota Avalon on Saturday November 1st, 2014. I worked with David Miller throughout the purchasing process. Mr. Miller was very knowledgeable on the model I purchased. Everyone in the dealership was professional and made sure all of my needs were satisfied. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle. This is the second new vehicle purchase I have made at Toyota of Muncie and the exceptional service is why I returned. My wife and I also have our vehicles serviced at this dealership with no complaints. The service team is professional, efficient, and friendly. The dealership has a top notch lobby for customers waiting while service is preformed. They offer snacks, soda, water, coffee, a huge big screen television with very comfortable furniture. I personally like the free wifi and seperate area for my laptop and mobile office so I can check emails, call my clients or browse the Internet. In my opinion they are a step ahead of the other dealerships around Muncie and I will continue to be a loyal, lifelong customer.

kevinlbrown
7/15/2014

"Great Dealership and Service!"

Toyota of Muncie made buying a Toyota an easy and enjoyable experience. Great people!! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a TOYOTA!

sschernekau
6/26/2014

"Great Dealership and people"

Toyota of Muncie is truly a professional and friendly dealership. Have purchase two vehicles there and had a great experience. Have worked with Geoff Cook and Jason Sherwood and both worked hard to make the sale happen in a professional environment.

Reviews of Jason Sherwood