Toyota of Naperville

1912 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

1912 Dealership Reviews

"Amazing!"

I had an excellent experience at this dealership. Mike Beck was extremely knowledgeable and helpful..He knew exactly what we want..We bought Toyota Camry! Thank Mike!

"My New 2014 Prius IV "

I returned to Toyota of Naperville when it was time buy. David Zidlicky had helped my wife and I before when when bought our Solara and once again he delivered exactly what we needed. Customers forever! Thanks Dave!

"Excellent dealership!"

I had an excellent experience at his dealership. Tom Lapas is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He knew the technical features of all cars in and out. We had a great test driving experience and eventually bought our car from there. I will recommend this dealership and especially Tom Lapas to everyone I know. The buying experience was also very smooth and troublefree. Looking forward to buying from these guys in future again!

Tom Lapas

"Outstanding Experience"

I purchased a 2014 Tundra from Toyota of Naperville on November 7th. The experience was excellent in all respects. My salesperson, Dave Zidlicky, was very experienced, personable and "down to earth." The aftermarket dept. did a great job on working through all the add-ons....I couldn't be happier. I look forward to working with Dave again. Joe Centers

"Great value, great customer service"

with Kareem's help i have now had two very positive experiences purchasing used vehicles with Toyota Naperville. The process was no pressure and i never felt silly asking a question. I would recommend this dealership for anyone who has never purchased a car before and those who need lots of clarification of details.

"Great Place to buy a Car"

David was extremely helpful, polite, friendly, and got us in to the best car for what our budget would allow. David made the car buying experience easy! I would definitely go back to buy another car from him!

"Great sales & service!"

This is the 2nd Toyota we have purchased with Larry's help. I can't say enough about the friendly, knowledgeable,courteous service we have received. The service department is also outstanding! I know I will be back. I have and will continue to recommend Toyota of Naperville to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

"Excellent experience every time (even when we're not buying)"

My family (husband and brother) really enjoy discussing car options with Robert Kieda every time I go there looking for a new vehicle. We have a leased vehicle and one we are now financing and each time Robert has worked so hard to get us exactly what we want, no matter how picky we have been! He's always great at follow-up and also going above and beyond to give me updates even when I'm not expecting them on new inventory. He is also good at understanding what our financial constraints are and GENUINELY tries to work with us. Once the deals were done, Robert check in with us a week after, two weeks after and periodically thereafter. With Robert, you don't feel that it's only about the sale. Everyone else at the dealer is very accommodating as well. I believe there's a particular man in service named Jeff who was super friendly last we were in for a service appointment. So far the experience has been outstanding and, even though it's about 25 miles away, I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

"Great experience as always"

Toyota of Naperville as always is my top choice for buying a car, the staff is friendly, and the accommodations are wonderful. Justin Buck is very helpful and truely cares about what the costumer wants. Thank you Toyota for another great experience!

"Great sales experience"

David Zidlicky was the salesperson that took care of me when I came in to look at a used Hyundai Elantra. He was friendly and had a good sense of humor. His knowledge was impressive and he made the whole buying process easy and comfortable. I would highly recommend David to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thanks David!!!!

1 - 10 of 1912 results