Toyota of Naperville

1488 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

2,099 Dealership Reviews
Mocha 1

"Great experience"

Great people. mike beck was great to work with, he made the process easy. thanks mike

rams1103
5/26/2015

"After 2 months We returned to purchas 2nd Prius."

Pleased with the 1st experience with Mike Beck, the dealership, The Prius II, plus we need to replace another car, the price was a real value. Must repeat from first review "We came in knowing what we wanted and Mike Beck worked with us. Toyota builds a car with the technology that we wanted especially the fuel efficiency." Driving it is believing it.

Najali20
5/26/2015

"The easiest car buying experience!"

As soon as we walked in Jacob B. welcomed us with great enthusiasm, we felt comfortable from the start. He never pushed us to buy anything, rather giving us helpful suggestions along the way. He was quick and efficient with our time, had excellent knowledge of the vehicles and services, and most importantly wanted to make sure we were happy! Naperville Toyota was our first stop of the day and we loved the 2015 Sienna we saw, later on we went Joliet and checked out some of the other dealerships there including the Joliet Toyota... All I can say is as soon as we stepped foot into the Joliet Toyota lot we knew our car was waiting for us back in Naperville. There was nothing special there and to be honest the place looked depressing. The salesman there also kept reminding us that they don't work on commission, which is great, but he repeated this about 7 times which made us feel like the sale overall meant nothing to him. Also the cars though brand new seemed worn and dusty. After about 20 min we rushed back to Toyota of Naperville where Jocob B. took car of everything! Once we got to financing Tim O. sealed the deal, both literally and figuratively. His was also quick but still very informative. He's also an easy person to talk which made everything that much better. The entire process of car buying took us about 2.5 hours which isn't bad at all! When we drove off the lot in our new car we noticed a scratch on one of the compartmments so we returned to the dealership and although they were technically closed Suha O. came out to see what our issue was. He gave us his business card and assused us that when we come back he will make sure that the compartment will be replaced. If that isn't awesome service I don't know what is!

Julia
5/24/2015

"Excellent Experience for First-Time Buyers"

My husband and I are in our 20s and newly-married, so this was our first big purchase and the first time either of us went through the new-car buying process. Working with Toyota of Naperville made the experience as painless as possible! We began researching new cars after my '03 Mazda's transmission quit on me. We looked at a few other makes and test drove a couple cars elsewhere, but Toyota of Naperville blew everything else out of the water. From the moment we arrived at the dealership, the employees were friendly and eager to help without seeming pushy. The building is spacious and nicely designed, and very clean! And a small thing that says a lot: their restrooms are modern and clean, very well maintained. (I'm a woman; we need nice bathrooms!) We were helped by John Ohaver and Janine Turner. They were both fantastic to work with! They were open and honest with us, making sure we got what WE were looking for, and not trying to sell us something that we didn't need to improve their bottom line. They answered all of our questions and addressed any hesitations or concerns we still had. Once we decided on a car, we worked with Eren Gonzalez in finance. She was friendly and personable, and worked really hard to make sure we were getting absolutely the best possible deal. The honesty, integrity and warmth of everyone we worked with at Toyota of Naperville made the car-buying experience better than we had anticipated. My husband and I absolutely plan to return when it's time for our next vehicle. Thank you, Toyota of Naperville team!

Mike
5/23/2015

"Great Experience....Again"

I recently purchased my fifth Toyota from this dealership and every experience was a positive experience. However, this time was the best. I worked with Dwight Nash for the first time and as long as he's there, he's my guy. He was attentive, informative, accommodating and not pushy....an overall great guy to work with. Lorena in Finance was pretty awesome too!

City Girl9
5/22/2015

"Excellent service Great location"

I need to thank Nadeem Mirza (Sales agent) for his attentive service. Was friendly from the start. Answered our questions politely. Helped us in our purchase. Great job.

Mark Quinn
5/21/2015

"The best car buying experience I've ever had!"

Not only is Larry Dulik a great guy and a terrific salesman, but the whole crew and experience at Toyota of Naperville is nearly indescribably outstanding. The process was easy, the pressure was low or non-existent, and the deal I got was wonderful. Even the (normally) dreaded “meeting with the finance guy” was, dare I say it, fun. Anybody can sell Toyotas; the cars sell themselves. So Toyota of Naperville doesn't really have to expend the effort they do to delight their customers and to make the process easy and enjoyable. But Toyota of Naperville does…going the extra mile when, given the quality and inherent saleability of the product, an extra five feet or so would do! I’ve bought a lot of cars in my life and I refuse to do business with people whom I don’t like or who act like idiots, so I’ve had a lot of great experiences with car dealers. But this particular experience was the best I’ve ever had. I'm hoping that this will be the beginning of a long business relationship...and friendship. And I strongly suspect that hope will be fulfilled. Mark Quinn

Flower

"Excellent Service!"

I was in search for a car for years and every dealership I worked with wasn't able to deliver a favorable payment not mentioned quality service until I stopped in Naperville Toyota and Lucy Mash made it happen!!! The entire process ran smoothly. She was very professional, passionate and knowledgeable. I honestly didn't think a deal would happen, but she sat patiently with me and wrote down the magic number. I was very impressed with my overall experience and would definitely go back to lease or purchase my next car with Lucy Mash! Thank you Lucy Mash!

Sharon

"I bought a new Camry."

I bought a new Camry and it's lovely. David Zidlicky was the salesman and he was perfect. No complaints -- I have only compliments for him.

drock76
5/20/2015

"Camry"

Jeffery Calhoun provided a great deal on the exact Camry I wanted. I want to thank him and the entire team at Toyota of Naperville for their effort in providing excellent customer service to me. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience!

Jeffery Calhoun