Toyota of Naperville

1488 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

2,199 Dealership Reviews
Caryn Schultz
8/28/2015

"All around excellent buying experience!!"

I walked into the Toyota dealership already having made up my mind on purchasing a Honda accord. I walked out completely sold on a Toyota Camry. Tom's patient, informative and over all pleasant demeanor really tipped the scale in Toyota's favor. I highly recommend doing business with Tom Lapas and Toyota of Naperville. An all around excellent buying experience!

Jessica Mendez

Awd
8/27/2015

"Great Service"

I would like to take the time to acknowledge the great service my husband and I received by Kareem Thomas. I will honestly say the service he provided to us helped my decision to purchase a Toyota.

Kareem Thomas

Neil KM
8/27/2015

"Amazing Experience "

Have bought two certified cars in three years, Nadeem Mirza is extremely helpful and understanding. I highly recommend talking to Nadeem and Toyota of Naperville.

wayne matejka
8/26/2015

"Buying experience at Toyota Of Naperville"

My wife and I just purchased a new Camry. Elizbeth Elkington our salesperson was a pleasure to deal with.She took the time to answer all our questions. When we were in the vehicle she took the time to show us how everything worked and she was patient while we looked at 3 different vehicles. Also the other people that we came in contact with that were part of the sale process were very nice. there was no pressure,just help.

shirley c
8/26/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Alain was excellent! He got us the car we wanted and which was within our budget! Great customer service, had our best interest at heart! It wasn't just about selling a car, it was developing a relationship so that we may return for future car purchases! Very accommodating to what our family needed. Would recommend this sales rep as well as dealership! Everyone was friendly and easy to work with.

Georgi75
8/24/2015

" "Stop looking anywhere else""

Kris Kosinski made buying this car as stress free as possible. Very friendly, not pushy or overbearing. We had planned on looking at two more places but there was no need once we test drove the 2015 Highlander and spent some time talking with Kris Kosinski. We will not only refer to Toyota of Naperville but we will buy our next car from there too.

aferreri
8/23/2015

"Trade-In and New Car Purchase"

I bought my first car from Dave Zidlicky and had such a good experience I came back to buy my second! I traded in my Corolla for a 2015 RAV4, which I love. Dave was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He made the process smooth and painless. I highly recommend Toyota of Naperville!

nhemstreet
8/23/2015

"Car purchase"

I just purchased a Rav4 and my experience was wonderful. Tom Clancy was very gracious and worked with me to find the exact car I was looking for. He made sure that I understood every aspect of the purchase. I would highly recommend Toyota of Naperville!

marilynwileman
8/22/2015

"Traded in 2013 RAV4 for a new 2015 RAV4"

Once again we had the pleasure of buying a car from Brian McGinley! He sold us our 2013 RAV4, which we love, and we traded it in on a 2015 RAV4, exact same model, color, etc. Brian was helpful, thorough, and explained every question we had in detail which made the transition effortless for us. We appreciate his knowledge and the willingness to go above and beyond to make everything perfect. He is a great guy as well and we look forward to working with him on any future car purchases.

Dorothy, who explained the protection policy which we purchased.

Raul B
8/20/2015

"Once there, no need to look anywhere else"

We just stopped by to look at an XTerra or a Pathfinder we were interested in. Kareem welcome us and showed a recently received Pathfinder. The car was in great condition, priced fair and it seemed that it was just waiting for us. Kareem made things very easy for us. We test drive the car and fall in love with it immediately. I would definitely recommend Kareem as a great sales parson, not pushy, patient and understanding when dealing with the customer. We are very happy with our decision to stop by Toyota of Naperville. Kudos to Kareem Thomas.

1 - 10 of 2,199 results