Toyota of Naperville

1488 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

2,158 Dealership Reviews
kaitlyna
7/27/2015

"Couldn't have asked for anything better!"

Being a young, first time car buyer, I was very nervous about the car buying experience from what I had heard from others and how it can be an unpleasant experience filled with tricks. I am so happy to say that I did not experience anything like that! When I arrived at Toyota of Naperville, I was not planning on driving a car home that night, but everything and everyone made me feel safe and comfortable with my purchase that evening, and I am so happy with my vehicle and my experience overall!

jasonvucko
7/25/2015

"Second vehicle purchased from Naperville Toyota"

Great showroom, large inventory of the Highlanders we were looking for. Probably the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. Was completely knowledgeable about the vehicle and was very helpful before and after the purchase. Ask for Scott Bouma when you go there.

Scott Bouma

Carole U
7/24/2015

"It was a pleasure to lease a vehicle from this dealership."

My daughter recommended Toyota of Naperville after she had a great experience leasing her car from them. We stopped in the dealership and Dave located the model I was interested in and I took the car out for a test drive. He didn't have the exact car I was interested in but in consultation with Dustin indicated that they would locate a car for me. A few days later Dave called to say they had the car I was interested in on the lot. I headed to the dealership to see the car (without the title or the back seats in my current vehicle). I loved the car, leased it and drove it home that day. Dustin, who lives near me in Lake Zurich, stopped by the following day to pick up the back seats for my trade-in and the title ---- I appreciated not having to drive all the way back to LZ - great customer service. I went all the way to Naperville from Lake Zurich upon my daughter's recommendation and due to the poor treatment I received at a Toyota dealer closer to my home. I was happy I made the trip. Dave spent as much time as I needed going over the features of the car - it's quite a jump going from a 2003 vehicle to a 2015 vehicle.

Dave Zidlicky, Dustin , A.J. Reilly

Ariel_7
7/24/2015

"Amazing deal and help"

Kris K. was an amazing dealer and helped greatly in finding my car. I got an amazing deal and I love my car ! I definitely recommend Toyota.

Jim and Barbara
7/23/2015

"Mike Beck "Super Sales Person""

When you are considering purchasing or leasing a new Toyota, take the time to search out Mike. He is very pleasant and he listen's to what you are saying. He doesn't try to sell you something just to sell you something. We leased a new Camry and a Rav4 yesterday and while we were waiting in the Fantastic lounge, Mike was outside changing license plates, bring the cars around to have them detailed, and making sure all of your personal belongings like the garage door opener and I-PASS were not forgotten. Mike also spent the time to show us ho to program the radio, I- phone and other details of the cars. Great Experience, Thanks Mike. Jim and Barbara

Jbogue

"Excellent buying experience"

Dave Zidlicky did an excellent job with our car buying experience. He guided us all along the way, from selecting a vehicle, taking a test drive, getting the best deal, and getting the car ready for delivery. Dave was very helpful every step and made the car buying experience as easy as possible. We'll go back there again to shop for our next car!

RM
7/22/2015

"Red carpet customer service"

"Service a la clientele sur le tapis rouge" Prix que Alain joindre pour mwe an avec manager li yo, fait'm prend ou avion sot New York atterri Chicago pou'm acheter ou 2015 Camry. Alain vin chercher'm airport. Nous test drive machine nan. Li régler dossier yo de À à Z. Mim prix li te dim nan, se mim prix an que mwe signin. Après li montrer'm tout détails navigateur, bluetooth etc l'an machine nan, mwe prend route New York pou mwe. . Premier machine neuf mwe. Pendant mwe l'an route, li rele'm pou'l konin comment machine nan ye et si tout bagay anform. Se te ou service à la clientèle pou VIP. Alain, retirer tout stress l'an affaire acheté ou machine. Mwe paka joindre mot encore, pou'm recommandé musieur. Rodolphe

Dutchman
7/22/2015

"No need to shop elswhere for a car"

We purchase a used Toyota Camry a couple of weeks ago. I should point out a certified Camry. The warranty is great peace of mind and longer than many new car warranties. We bought a 2014 for our kids to drive and the car is awesome. The dealership only takes in beautiful cars and makes sure the are not only reliable but also brand new like in appearance. We all look for the best deal and I definitely did get it here. I did my research and looked at many different dealers, individual sellers and even rental companies. Nobody had a better price and none had a warranty like this. We all look for price and warranty first but most beneficial to me was the staff. Elizabeth was our salesperson. She is very knowledgeable and led us directly to what we wanted. They have so many vehicles to chose from so they were not trying to make something close work but rather got us the exact vehicle we wanted. I made the mistake of not buying it on spot though. I waited and came in the next day to buy it. The car was being sold as I walked in to buy. It broke my boys hearts. We had picked out features only available in a 2014 and a half model and wanted white. Elizabeth got together with her manager Dustin and found the same vehicle with less miles and got it in right away. They knew I had a fixed budget and sold the better car for a little less than the original car we picked out. We ended up with even a better deal due to their compassion and understanding of our situation. Too many businesses just worry about how much money they can make. This dealership worries more about how well they can service their customers. I know they could have sold the vehicle we bought for more money to someone else, but again the money part is not as important as the customer service. I suggest we all should consider the service, reputation and understanding the business shows over the price. Here you likely get it all though. I seriously think no need to shop around. Naperville Toyota will give you the best deal, best warranty, and the best service! Thank you Naperville Toyota.

nk16
7/21/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I had a great experience at this Toyota dealership purchasing my first vehicle. Russ was a great person to work with and was able to help me find the car that fit my needs. Russ was very friendly and answered any questions I had during that time. Push was also very helpful in answering any questions and making the sale as easy as possible. I had a great experience with these employees and would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Lflrs
7/20/2015

"Great experience"

First time purchasing a car and Dave Z. Really sold it. He helped me out to the best of his ability and incormed me well about my purchase.

1 - 10 of 2,158 results