Toyota of Naperville

1488 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

2,063 Dealership Reviews
Roger Beck
5/06/2015

"The most patient salesman"

I was very happy with my 10 year old Camry until I drove the Avalon, Dave found several cars on the lot and went out of his way to let me test drive them. He knew everything about each car. I was so happy when I drove my new car home.

SteveB
5/06/2015

"No pressure"

Our 12 year old car died and it was time for a new one. After doing some research, I find that the Toyota Camry is one of the highest rated cars around. I took it for a test drive and loved the way it handles and looks. There was a huge selection to pick from so I bought one. The sales staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The process of buying the car was straight forward and simple.

Lorena Valdovinos

Hector Nevarez
5/05/2015

"Great Experiance"

I was serching online for my next car I came across the 2015 scion TC as i arrived to the dealership Jose was quick to greet us wich is great. It was my first day actually looking for a new car and that same day I bough a car without really looking at my options in person, thanks to Jose his customer care was awesome I felt great about the purchase I was about to get myself into and im pretty happy with the car I got. I would forsure recommend jose to friends and family He is a trustworth and exemplary employee from a customers point of view.

lolo
5/05/2015

"Very good buying experience"

I got very good deal for buy 2015 model. Processing time was very good.Hospitality is very good in the dealership.All sales team speaks in same tone and its very hard to bargain the price hear.

Josabob76
5/04/2015

"Best experience ever"

Toyota of Naperville had the largest selection of new and pre-owned hybrid cars we have ever seen. Walked in with no appointment and met Brian 'McGinley. He was very knowledgeable about all the car models, searched the inventory until we found exactly the car we wanted! We have purchased many cars and this was the best car buying experience ever!! The service department and after-market department make the dealership the best ever!

Muru
5/04/2015

"Genuine Dealer all Sales Executive speaks in same tone "

Initially I was planning to buy used Rav4 - 2013 model, however I got best deal for 2015 model with 0% interest which made me to choose this offer. Hospitality is very good in the dealership.All sales team speaks in same tone and its very hard to bargain the price hear. Processing time was excellent all the paper works are completed within 2 hrs , this is because they have matured process to handle the paper works.

Sherry Hoenicke

rokelly

"Pleasant buying experience."

Great people to work with, a pleasant buting experience. The purchase price was very fair. We are very happy with the vehicle purchased. Thank you.

Ginakay

"Good experience "

Dave Zidlicky was very knowledgable and made the process very easy and enjoyable. He answered all my questions and more. He took the time to help me learn all the features of my new car. I was very impressed overall.

Just Joe
5/03/2015

"Pleasant buying experience with Meraj Ahmed"

In the beginning of January 2015 me and my wife went to local Honda dealership to get opinion about Honda Odyssey ( second child was on the way and we were looking for a minivan). Sales person in Honda dealership was simply lost with basic questions. Then we went to Toyota of Naperville .We met very nice sales person Meraj Ahmed.He was very polite and courteous (not annoying and not a pusher).Any question we asked he had answers on the spot.All staff was really nice.Usually a car buying is a headache. Well ,not this time !!!

toyota guy 3 times
5/02/2015

"great experience"

The sales staff was great, low pressure, we were helped, but not overwhelmed, love driving on their test track, I have never been to a dealer with a test track.

1 - 10 of 2,063 results