Toyota of Naperville

1488 West Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

2,533 Dealership Reviews
Casey Levine
5/25/2016

"Good experience"

My 2007 camry hybrid needed to be replaced sooner than expected due to the battery failing so I needed to replace it quickly. I had been taking my car to Toyota of naperville for service for years so naturally I looked to them when I needed to replace it. Justin and the others made the experience as good as possible given I really didn't want or expect to be getting a new car just yet. So far I am happy with my purchase and will continue to get my car serviced here.

Duncan48
5/24/2016

"Dave Avemian and Dan wolf Toyota = 10/10"

David Avemian and made my car buying experience very enjoyable and smooth! Definately recommend Dan wolf they have amazing employees I felt nothing but welcome when I went into the dealership from the time I entered til the time I left!

Stanfordash
5/24/2016

"Got What I Needed at a Fair Price"

The dealership was very clean and professional. I was able to negotiate prices that fit my budget on both the car and the warranties. After I purchased the car, the dealership was quick and efficient about getting the car ready for me and making pickup simple. There was an ugly pinstripe on the side of my car that I asked them to remove as part of the sale, and they did it immediately without any fuss or haggling.

jeanie
5/23/2016

"DIDNT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR LESS!"

I was really impressed with the services rendered by Dave Avemian. He understood my financial distress, and, that i needed a reliable vehicle. I didnt expect to drive off the lot with my 1st choice of vehicle but because of his hard work, dedication and persistence,,, I GOT MY 2016 COROLLA! And it didnt take all day lol.....Thanks dave!!!!! you're the best!!

taylorp.2010

"First Car with Dave A"

My car salesman was Dave Avemiam and he was the best. The Nissan I bought was my first car and he made the car buying experience very pleasurable. Dave was very knowledgable and if it was something he did not know he was very prompt on getting the answer right back to me. Dave deserves repeated business because even though it's been a few weeks since I bought my car he is still only a phone call away and always eager to help or answer any questions I may have. Thank you Dave Avemiam.

Aloha188

"Great expire cr!"

Jeff was knowledgeable and helpful. He wasn't pushy or condescending like other salesmen I've encountered at other dealerships. They worked with us to make a deal to leave in the car we wanted. When I'm in the armed to buy again, We will definitely go backs d ask for Jeff!

Mike

"Great experience "

I went in looking for a replacement vehicle for my car and Tom was very helpful he found me a vehicle I liked and that was in my price range. Thank you for all the help.

Rick
5/22/2016

"David Zidlicky is first class"

I purchased my third Toyota from Naperville Toyota this weekend, my second with David Zidlicky's help. Toyota of Naperville is an amazing experience from the time you arrive until the time you leave. Everyone I dealt with was terrific, and David's my guy. It had been around 7 or 8 years since I purchased my previous Avalon from David. Every year, like clockwork, I get a birthday greeting from David on my phone and he has been there to answer any questions or prepare me for my purchase yesterday. There is a fear factor when you go into a dealership to buy a used car. David and Toyota took that fear away. One day later, no remorse. Only the feeling of a great experience. Thank you David! You are the man! Rick

Prius Guy
5/21/2016

"Very Professional and Consumer Oriented"

I ordered a new 2016 Prius with special options, while it took 9 weeks to arrive from Japan I am very pleased with the vehicle and the smooth process that Jacob presided over before during and after the sale.

Sheila
5/19/2016

"Good Experience"

The staff and service was excellent. They took time to explain the features of the car and services available through the dealer. They made every effort to reduce the stress that can accompany the purchase of a car. ++

1 - 10 of 2,533 results