Toyota of Naperville

Dave Avemian

June 27, 2017

"Looking for a car"

- Rodriguez777

Although I didnt buy anything Cici was very helpful and answered all my questions I will definitely go back to see her once I'm ready to purchase she's the friendliest sales person I've met

Cecilia Nunez

June 27, 2017

"Great buying experience!"

- Nstanfa21

As a First time buyer I recommend this dealership and product specialist Cecilia Nunez was a great help. Her advice and knowledge was invaluable to an inexperienced buyer. Will recommend to first time buyers.

Cecilia Nunez

June 26, 2017

"A good service department sells cars."

- Jolee

I have been working with Kelsey ( service advisor) for three years. She is the only advisor I will work with. She goes out of her way every time. She shoots straight with me about needed services. This last experience she took to a whole new level. I brought our van in with a very loud popping noise( that is never good) she had a tech ready to look at my vehicle before we even finished the paperwork. After diagnosing the problem she put me in a loaner, got all my needed items from my veichle ( with a smile) and off we went. She was able to get the entire job covered under our extended warranty. I picked up the vehicle the next day at which time she explained everything that was done. My vehicle was returned to me spotless because she had it washed for me too. Thank you Naperville Toyota for hiring quality people and thank you Kelsey for being the best of the best. We will buy all our vehicles here because of the excellent service department.

Kelsey Reyna