Toyota of Naperville

1488 West Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

2,769 Dealership Reviews
Abby26

"Great experience "

Kareem was a very good helper on showing us the right car with a positive attitude.. A great salesman. We will definitely recommend him to others.

goodfella

"Justin Buck "

Justin Buck was referred by a friend. Was absolutely the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with, bar none. I would definately come back to dealership

kurt720

"Great car buying"

Tom Clancy made me feel comfortable in buying my new car. Established an outstanding relationship between us. Everything went smooth in the purchase and driving away very happy.

Deb King Aftermarket Consultant

ChicagoStylePizza

"In and out "

I would recommend working with Justin Buck. I was referred to him by a friend and dropped in with little notice. He was still able to help me buy a truck while dealing with his scheduled appointments.

Charles Jorgensen
9/27/2016

""Best car buying that I have ever had. ""

Our salesperson, "Tod Croft" took the time to establish an excellent relationship with us which helped him to determine and hone in on our needs, then he thoroughly trained us in the specifics of the two cars that we had narrowed our selection down to. As a result, we were able to make an informed decision in understanding and selecting the vehicle that was right for me, my wife, and my family. He walked us through the financing packages again explaining the pros and con of each one clearly so that we understood which option would best suit our budget. What really amazed me was how throughout the entire experience I felt like I was working with an expert car man who's sole intention was to put me in exactly the right car for me and then to make sure that I got the very best deal that was available. I genuinely believe that Tod wanted the very best for me and my family and would do whatever it took to get that for us. I also have to mention Gary Jaros in finance who was simply a joy to work with. Normally when you get into the finance office in a car buying experience there is an uncomfortable feeling like you are about to be taken advantage of. Not so with Gary! Again like Tod, it was like working with a member of you own family who just wanted to make sure that you were well taken care of and that you understood all of the details. After closing the deal we went out to get our new car, it was late in the evening. I thought that Tod probably went home by now, but there he was waiting for us because he wanted to pair my wife's phone to her new car and make sure that she understood how to use everything in the car. Well done Tod! You certainly sold us on you and Toyota of Naperville. Seriously, I believe that this dealership should train other dealerships on how to bussiness. And as for us, I do not intend to purchase a car from anywhere else in the future! I am sticking with Toyota of Naperville.

we 12345
9/27/2016

"Professional sales staff and great buying experience."

I appreciated the experience and patience of Dave Zidlicky and Harvey Nyien. They both went out of their way in assisting me find the best car for me.

BV123

"Friendly,Helpful and professional"

My experience at Naperville Toyota and with sales staff was excellent. They all were friendly and very helpful. Special thanks to Andres Manjarrez for all the help, kindness and time spent to assist me in the process. Really appreciate it and you made a stressful day easy and comfortable and took the stress away! Thanks for everything Andres!

Casey Murphy
9/26/2016

"Super friendly, helpful, genuine."

Great experience all around, Jacob was great! He was very personable and easy to talk to. It was also very quick and smooth from start to finish, with May getting a hold of me very quickly about my inquiry, to Jacob, and then finally Gary who made the legal part of the process easy to understand and actually enjoyable.

adeyemi1
9/26/2016

"Great experience! Awesome staff!"

Kam Zaidi the Sales Rep is really awesome. So professional, patient, and helpful. He walked me around and made sure I was satisfied with my choice of car options. He was gentle, and handle all the transaction flawlessly. Oh Joe! He was really awesome too. I will always recommend this dealership for all your brand of Toyota and Scion product purchases.

Kam Zaidi, Joe (Finance)

Aconeys
9/26/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

Had a great experience working with Nadeem Mirza to purchase our certified pre-owned Camry. Would work with him again anytime! The entire dealership was very helpful and made the experience enjoyable.

1 - 10 of 2,769 results