Toyota of Naperville

Toyota of Naperville

Call
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

"The way buying a new car should be."

I have purchased my new Toyota Camry Hybrid here and the whole experience was very professional and pleasant from the start to end. Nadeem, our salesman, was very knowledgeable about the car, and the fully professional and detailed way he presented the car to me an my wife, puts to shame other dealerships. He not only answered all my questions but provided some useful details about the car which I was not aware of. Nadeem is very professional and friendly salesman. The whole process was very streamlined and efficient. I can definitely recommend this dealership.

"Great Experience"

I purchased a new 2015 Corolla LE this week, and Tom Clancy, my salesman, made the experience easy, professional, efficient. He is very knowledgeable about vehicle info, and answered all my questions during the test drive, and after. He was a pleasure doing business with. I was able to take advantage of the Costco Car Buying Program, and was very pleased with that. Went very well. Gary in Finance was also very helpful with information on financing. Everyone at this dealership is very friendly and knowledgeable, and I had been having my old vehicle serviced there for several years. I highly recommend this dealership.

"Bought my 4th car "

Special Thank you to Kareem Thomas went beyond my expectation had hiccups but days after I receive a call that I can get my Biz working new car 2015 Camry Hybrid, now I m less worry and focus back on road than what I was dealing with. Anyway I'll highly recommend Toyota of Naperville, Will always be the only dealer in town I'll go to. ONLY disappointed for not getting LIVERY Tax package, saved $1K a week apart from other competitor on my recent purchase Bahati N.

"Pleasurable"

At the time I inquired about a vehicle via the internet, to buying my new Corolla; the whole process was low pressure, professional and smooth. I was greeted right away by Pete Murray, New car sales mgr. and Dave Zidlicky, my salesman. Dave was professional, guided me in my decision-making process, worked with me during the test drives and answering all my questions. He was a pleasure doing business with. I also want to say how professional, Pete Murray was on this whole process and my finance manager David C. And Erin my accessories sales person. Thank you all, and I would recommend this dealership to anyone who asks me.

David C. Finance Mgr.

"great experience"

My husband and I had a great experience purchasing my new prius. We feel the staff really went above and beyond to make this happen for us. Highly recommend and will return.

"Excellent Experience at Toyota of Naperville"

I had a very good experience getting our 2015 Rav4 at Toyota of Naperville. Our salesperson Janine Turner was excellent. She had impressive knowledge of the vehicle and its features. She particularly stressed the new safety features of the 2015 Rav4. She is professional, enthusiastic and has great follow through. Lucy Marsh did a great job explaining the additional features and services you could get with the new vehicle. Business Managers Lorena Valdovinos, Suha Oner and Dave Castellanos were also very helpful explaining the financing. A excellent experience definitely ask for Janine if you are looking for a knowleagble caring salesperson!

Janine Turner and Lorena Valdovinos

"Caring Salesperson"

We really appreciate the low-key sales approach Brie brings to the table. When we found our car, she went out of her way to make sure we received the best deal. We left the dealership not only satisfied, but with what we think is a friend that will help us buy our next car when the time comes. Thanks Toyota of Naperville. And Thank You Brie! Leon and Deb

Brie Hudgens

"Looking turned into buying."

Robert Kieda was my salesperson. I had not bought a new vehicle in a long time and things have changed. He was very knowledgeable about the model I was interested in and the process. I got what I wanted and stayed within my budget. Thanks, Robert

"Excellent Salesman!!!"

Great dealership. Kris Kosinski was very professional and knowledgeable. We got exactly what we came here for: great car, great price and great financing. If anybody is looking to buy Toyota - as for Kris. Thanks Kris.

"A difficult task made EASY!"

Leased a 2015 Rav4 Limited with ALOT of help from Justin Buck. This was the 4th vehicle Justin has helped me acquire, 1st new vehicle in 45 years, and 1st time for leasing. I can't say enough about his patience, integrity, and honesty! I have a hard time making major decisions, especially when it comes to car buying, but Justin worked with us patiently to find the right car for us and educate us in the leasing process. Not only Justin, but the whole team we worked with were very courteous and helpful. Toyota of Naperville is a class act! Very smooth process, once my wife and I made our decision. LOL. As we were about to leave the dealership in our new Rav4, Justin asked us "if we were excited?" I don't think we were at that time, major financial decisions always put a damper on things, but 2 days later, yes Justin, WE ARE VERY EXCITED!

Reviews of David Zidlicky