Toyota of Naperville

Tom Clancy

August 26, 2016

"Simply amazing experience"

- The Captain

Dave was a true pleasure to work with. Helpful, candid and respectful all in one. He was very patient and was willing to spend plenty of time with me, he never made me feel rushed. Best of all he is a good listener and really knows his stuff. His years in the industry prove valuable - they don't make 'em like Dave any more. I had my search narrowed down but still had an open mind. The time Dave spent with me driving around is what clinched the deal. There is a reason this dealership moves over 600 cars per month: good pricing and outstanding staff. Everyone I met and talked to greeted me warmly and was truly glad to see me. I would HIGHLY recommend this place! Good job Dave!

August 26, 2016

"Best car buying exeperience here!"

- Weronika

Andres makes the experience of buying your first car exciting and positive. Not only was he genuinely caring and courteous but also paid special attention to every detail. He went above and beyond to make sure to find the perfect car that fit everything I needed and wanted in my new vehicle at a price that worked with my budget. I couldn't be happier with my new car! 10/10 would buy another car from him.

August 25, 2016

"Easy, High Quality Experience"

- Mary

Brian and Eren made my car buying experience easy. I had not bought a car in over 10 years, and never by myself. As you might expect, I was nervous. They each patiently walked me through the process courteously and very professionally. I never felt pressured in any way. It was a great experience! The dealership is beautiful. I received knowledgeable, honest advice as I moved through the car buying process. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others! I love my new Rav4!

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $23580