Toyota of Naperville

1488 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

2,025 Dealership Reviews
gbukw
3/25/2015

"Our first Toyota purchase"

My husband and I were quite impressed with the facility and with Dave Zidlicky. We were not sure a Toyota was going to be our choice of cars, but he was extremely courteous and helpful which made the decision quite easy for us to make. Would recommend this dealership and Dave to anyone interested in purchasing a Toyota automobile.

ravi
3/25/2015

"New Car buying was similar to buying experience on Amazon!"

I had been planning to replace my 12 year old Camry for over an year now. It was a bright Saturday (Mar 21) Chandrika and I decided to visit some car dealers to look at new cars. We were feeling that it would take a few weeks before we would make a decision and buy. So, we visited a couple of dealerships before we visited Naperville Toyota. Immediately, we were hooked up with one of the sales person "Mukesh Mehta". Looked at a few different models before we hit upon the 2015 Prius. Mukesh arranged for a test drive and we both loved the vehicle. There was not much of haggling for the price (they offered me the best anyway :-)). All settled, we drove the car away in less than 3 hours. I have never had such a sooth experience buying a car. thank you Mukesh!

Mukesh Mehta

Another great deal with Dave Zidlicky!!!
3/24/2015

"A great first new car buying experience with Dave Zidlicky"

I was a little nervous about going into a dealership to buy my first new car. I had a recommendation to talk to Dave Zidlicky. He turned out to be a great salesman. I had a very specific budget to work and I also had very specific requirements for my new car. Dave worked real hard to find the right vehicle and a workable financial deal for me. I left the dealership with a deal within my budget and a new RAV4 that I love!!!!

ferittgarn
3/24/2015

"My Toyota Experience at Naperville Toyota"

Pat and I have had three Toyota experiences at Naperville Toyota and all have been excellent. First we purchased a Prius which we still own and then traded a Chrysler Town and Country for a 2012 Camry. Robert Kieda took care of that sale. Everything went very smoothly thanks to Robert. Just recently, we took the Camry in for service and while we waited, we decided to browse the show-room and ran into Robert. Before being notified of our service being completed Robert had convinced us to test drive a 2014 Avalon. Long story short, the Avalon is sitting in our garage in place of the Camry. Robert is a great salesman an he makes everything go very smoothly. We would both recommend him to our friends.

Another great deal with Dave Zidlicky!!!
3/23/2015

"Another great deal with Dave Zidlicky!!!"

When I needed some advice on whether it was time to trade in my current Prius for a new Prius, I sought out Dave Zidlicky. He was my salesman who sold me my first Prius and I had a good experience working with Dave. I truly appreciated the time Dave took with me to make a decision to upgrade, and whether to purchase or lease. Dave worked hard to make the final deal work for me. I was very happy with the deal and I would definitely seek Dave Zidlicky out again for my next car deal.

Jlapointe01

"First Brand New Car!"

I was so thankful after walking onto the Toyota lot that I was welcomed by Dwight Nash. I have heard horror stories about people purchasing new cars and was not looking forward to experience. I couldn't have asked for someone better to do business with than Dwight. He was extremely patient with me and my parents in finding the best car for me. He helped me get the best deal, the color I wanted, and taught me the ins and outs of my new Corolla. I will not hesitate to go back to Dwight for my next car. Thanks Dwight!

pegld

"Great buying experience"

My experience was quite pleasant, informative, and helpful as I worked my way through the decision of what car to buy. It was efficient and

gtsb
3/23/2015

"My First Toyota Experience - Rav4 Hot Lava"

Dave made the process smooth, and brought a great sense of value to the experience. We spent a great deal of time looking at the features and performance of the Rav4. His product knowledge was extensive and well detailed. Dave seems to really care about the product and the customer. I would highly recommend going to Dave Zidliky.

mmanseau
3/21/2015

"The Only Dealer We Trust"

This is our third vehicle from Toyota/Scion of Naperville. We came back because of the first-rate customer service and no-pressure buying experience. They treat their customers right, especially loyal ones. Our salesman, Tom Clancy, helped facilitate our deal. Tom took the time to evaluate our needs and educate us on our options. In turn, he helped us obtain a reasonable, affordable monthly price. He was also able to get us a good deal on our trade-in. We trust Tom very much because of his honesty and integrity. If you want a patient, down-to-earth salesman who takes the time to listen to his customers and do what's best for them, make an appointment with Tom Clancy. Gary Jaros was also incredibly helpful in closing the deal. He answered all of our questions and provided great customer service to us. When it is time for car number four, I have no doubt that we will return to Toyota/Scion of Naperville. I would highly recommend this dealership!

mohanpittala
3/19/2015

"Very good caring"

Leased 2015 Camry. When I entered the store for the first time, I did not have much expectations regarding the pricing. But they really met my expectations and Mr Alain & Elizabeth really taken very good care of me and we are very happy with our car. I definitely recommend this store to my friends.

1 - 10 of 2,025 results