Toyota of Naperville

1941 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

1941 Dealership Reviews
Cgaugerun
12/28/2014

"Great people to deal with, Russ was awesome"

I didn't want to buy a new car but needed to and everyone made it much easier for us. The people are very helpful with making sure you understand all the features on the cars and are very informative.

Saer
12/27/2014

"RAV4 2015"

I'm very glad to my Christmas gift RAV4 2015 . I appreciate Justin buck dealer of toyota Naperville done a good job on it and all crew members thanks a lot < merci >...

Jack
12/26/2014

"Purchase of new 2015 Toyota"

Sales Consultant Larry Dulik is most knowledgeable, friendly and hard working sales rep we have dealt with in purchasing our new Toyota Venza. He delivers on his promises without the usual high pressure tactics and worked hard to get the vehicle we wanted at a reasonable and fair price. We were also impressed with our treatment by other representatives including the finance and accessories persons. They were helpful and did not use any high pressure tactics to sell us things we didn't want. We can highly recommend Larry, his colleagues and the all of Toyota of Naperville including their service department which we used to maintain the Toyota we just traded in. By, Jack & Barbara Zilavy

Lorena Valdovinos,

kazoli
12/22/2014

"Excellent service, easy process"

Dwight was incredibly helpful in finding us a new car. No gimmicks, no games - it was not a stressful experience whatsoever. This was my first time buying a new car at a dealership, and I'm glad I went with Toyota of Naperville.

Dwight Nash

Prius Lovers
12/21/2014

"So Glad We Came Back to Buy Another One!"

Our first experience with this dealership was 10 years ago when we came in saying we wanted a Prius. The hybrid was in such demand that we had to go on a waiting list just to be able to place the order. Nine months later (kind of like expecting a baby) we were the proud owners of a 2005 Prius. We still have it and it runs great. We've always taken it to Toyota of Naperville for servicing. When the time came for a new 2nd car, we knew where we had to go to buy it. We were lucky enough to get Dwight Nash as our salesman, and we are now the proud owners of two Prii, this time driving our purchase right off the lot. We found Dwight to be very friendly, professional, and concerned that we get just the right car at the right price. If we ever need a 3rd Prius, we will know where to go and who to ask for.

GaryPeck
12/20/2014

"Dwight Nash was fantastic"

My daughter bought her first car, and Dwight did an exceptional job helping her through the process. He made it a positive experience, with a great outcome. We were very satisfied.

Margalo
12/20/2014

"Excellent Experience: Right Car, Right Price, Right Time"

I recently purchased a pre-owned Volkswagen GTI from this dealership. My experience started online when I ran a search for this type of vehicle and found pretty much exactly what I was looking for at Toyota of Naperville for an unbelievably competitive price. When I called, the person I spoke with was very helpful and very knowledgeable. I went in for a test drive and worked with Dwight, who assisted me with the entire spectrum of my vehicle purchase and went to great lengths to make sure we covered all of our bases. I was also very impressed with the financing department and the options they provided me, and felt the offer on my trade in was very fair. My overall experience exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend Dwight and Toyota of Naperville to anyone in the market for a new or pre-owned car, even if you aren't necessarily looking for a Toyota. I would never have expected to get the best GTI deal around at a Toyota dealership, but that's exactly what happened, and I have been very happy with my new car!

scionfrs86

"flawless "

I bought a scion frs from Dwight, overall I can't say enough about how much dedication this man puts towards the best car buying experience. I highly recommend going to Dwight for any car purchase, you will not be disappointed.

Rudolphia
12/18/2014

"Completely fun experience - true!"

Several years back, I worked for Toyota corporate, and one of the great benefits was never having to go in to a dealer to negotiate a car purchase. Now that I am a free agent, I rolled the dice and went to Toyota of Naperville to do just that. It was a good pick. My guy is Dwight Nash. I say "is" rather than "was" because I will see Dwight the next time we need a new car. Dwight is professional, but he's also the kind of guy who can cut loose and show a sense of humor and a personality, while also making sure all the customer's questions are answered and all the details are taken care of. Dwight located the exact car I wanted at another dealership, and it was transported to Naperville the next day. With a test drive, a couple of hours of paperwork (I brought my own financing, and was given no hassle about that), I was off in my fabulous new Prius V. Push Singh gave me an awesome, quick, customized technology briefing, during which he set up my NAV system to automatically read my texts to me while I'm driving (which is useful and a hoot, especially if somebody sends you a text with cursing in it LOL). All in all, I enjoyed my time with these awesome folks. They were fun, informative, honest, and gave me a terrific deal. Go see my friend Dwight!

Bill
12/18/2014

"New toyota rav4"

Very nice people to do business with. Jose was excellent very professional. We will certainly recommend Toyota of Naperville to our friends. Keep up the good work

1 - 10 of 1941 results