Toyota of Naperville

Kris Kosinski

July 27, 2016

"RAV4 Purchase Experience"

- Joe Audy

Our relationship with Toyota of Naperville has been very favorable in the past: our crrent purchase experience was no exception. We dealt with Shannon Garofalo & Larry Dulik to become familiar with the terms of auto leasing (our first venture) and the features of the RAV4 and were impressed with the professionalism and expertise of both Toyota representatives. On Monday, July 25 our lease was finalized. Would we recommend Shannon & Larry to prospective clients? You betcha! Dolores & Joe Audy

July 27, 2016

"Prius purchase"

- DJ

Very knowledgeable. I was skeptical about buying a hybrid given I had always driven an ICE car all my life, had no understanding of hybrids and like to know what I'm working with. It took a 1hr visit to get convinced and understand the differences and nuances. Harvey also helped me understand the differences between a Prius and Camry hybrid which helped me take a decision much faster. There was practically no selling involved and the transaction was very smooth.

July 26, 2016

"I trust Pete Forberg!"

- Matt Bourque

We recently purchased a 2005 Highlander and I felt uneasy about buying an 11 year old vehicle. Pete Forberg gave us a great price, answered all our questions straight forward and honestly and ensured the vehicle had a thorough inspection before we drove it off the lot. He absolutely went above and beyond. When we signed the papers it was his day off but he handed us over to a great colleague, Brian. Pete made sure to check in with both Brian and I that day to ensure I was well taken care of. He even checked in a few days after we purchased the car. Great dealership, great service department, great sales people. This Highlander is in perfect condition. I have absolutely no worries... It's amazing. Next time I need to buy a car I am definitely coming back.

New 2016 Toyota Camry, $24130