Toyota of Naperville

Justin Buck, Sales, Toyota of Naperville

Justin Buck

Dave Avemian, Sales, Toyota of Naperville

August 18, 2017

"Great experience with Toyota of Naperville"

- KJanczak

This was our family's second Toyota purchased from this dealership. For both purchases We had the same sales rep., Robert Kieda. He was always very helpful and accommodating. As for our experience with the dealership, everyone was always very attentive and helped make the process go smoothly and as quickly as possible. When we are ready for another car we plan on returning to Toyota of Naperville.

Robert Kieda

"Toyota sienna"

- Ania17

Excellent expierience! Thanks Dave for your help and detailed info about my new purchase. A great wealth of knowledge on a subject. I love my new Toyota Sienna and I'm very confident in using all the technology that my car comes with. Thanks Dave for great explenations and overall service received by you guys!

"Dave A."

- Mike V.

I bought a car a few weeks ago with Dave Avemian as my salesman. He was very friendly and worked with me to speed along the buying process. I felt like we negotiated a fair deal for the new car as well. He also made sure the small crack in the windshield that I noticed in the windshield was fixed at the dealers expense.

New 2017 Toyota Corolla, $20317