Toyota of Naperville

1488 West Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Toyota of Naperville Info
About Toyota of Naperville

The best product in the world won’t sell itself. The staff at Toyota of Naperville takes the reputation and reliability that Toyota cars and trucks have built over the years and added their own spin. With 40 years of automotive experience, customers who enter the Naperville, IL facility will be treated to a unique car-buying experience where their needs will be listened to and are the only thing that really matters. Toyota of Naperville is one of the highest rated dealers on DealerRater.com because they have the most professional staff that is full of knowledgeable sales people who take the time to understand the unique needs of each unique guest.

About Toyota of Naperville Learn More

2,396 Dealership Reviews
HegewischDave
2/10/2016

"I can see why Naperville leads the pack in sales.. "

Excellent service the moment we walked in the door.Janine was a friendly,knowledgable salesperson. I am completely happy with our negotiations and value of our car.If you plan to visit Toyota of Naperville, call and make an appointment with Janine. You wont regret it...........................Dave of Hegewisch.

nancypavelka
2/09/2016

"Outstanding Car Dealership"

My husband and I have used this dealership for 14 years now and we have recommended friends and family and they also received a great deals. We have always been treated fairly and like family. Pete Murray always goes the extra mile to make sure you get a fair deal. He is the main reason we keep coming back. I just purchased a Rav 4 and my salesman was Nadeem Mirza. Both Pete and Nadeem made my car buying experience pleasurable and Nadeem was so knowledgable about the vehicle I was about to purchase and answered all my questions and recommended apps to make my RAV4 experience even better. Even going to the finance person was painless. AJ went thru all my options with professionalism and a sense of humor. I recommend this dealership to anyone who is considering purchasing a new vehicle and wants a positive experience.

Neil
2/09/2016

"Extremely helpful, very happy with Toyota of Naperville "

We were having a hard time deciding on the right car to meet our needs and budget. Harvey was extremely helpful in showing us many choices and was very informative but not pushy or fake. It was obvious that he has pride in what he does. We were able to find a great deal and we are very happy with our experience at Toyota of Naperville.

Travis Jackson

RL Hull
2/08/2016

"Great Experience"

Every thing went well. No problems. This was our 3rd lease and we will be back again. Dave Z our salesmen really knew his stuff.

lhubner
2/08/2016

"New Corolla 2016"

Russ Harris and Jacob Basathia (I have known Jacob for many years!) treated us like family. We approached Russ the night before we purchased the Corolla and did not indicate that we were ready (though we were!). Russ treated us with respect and with a smile. Most important, we did not feel any pressure whatsoever. He answered all questions we had, showed us the car/color we were interested and said he was available after we reached a decision. I have purchased many times from Toyota of Naperville and due to reasons not worth going over, we bought the last Corolla at a competitor and for many years were not customers of Toyota of Naperville. That changed and we are now friends again. Overall, great experience!

Leo

"New 4Runner Limited"

Had a good experience working with consultant, very nice to work with & she was professional and very product knowledgable. I highly recommend Jessica and Toyota of Naperville.

UOR
2/07/2016

"Good start and middle, ending so so. "

Jacob Basathia was good to deal with, not pushy or annoying which I liked. After two test drives we negotiate what I felt was a good deal, then things started to drag along waiting to finish up and get going. The overall experience was good, however when I declined to purchase the additional warranty the "business manager" got a little bent out of shape and huffy, get over it. Apart from that I would return to purchase from this dealership.

bblock
2/07/2016

"Exceptional cutomer service, Great staff, pricing, service."

Having owned 8 Toyotas over 20 years and purchasing the last 4 at Toyota of Naperville I would not waste my time going anywhere else, my wife and I have always been treated with respect and honesty without any pressure to make a decision, they are very knowledgeable about the products Toyota has and the services the dealership has to offer, having just purchasing a new 2016 Camry SE the entire process was seamless. I have and will always recommend this dealership to friends and family looking for a new or used car.

Pat O'Brian, Kal

kghensle
2/06/2016

"Great Experience!"

Buying a new car can be a very stressful experience, but both Mike Beck and Kal Omran made the experience as smooth as possible. Both of them were very patient and answered the multitude of questions we had. Very friendly and professional, and we did not feel pressured at all, which is saying something. Would definitely recommend them for other customers!

Kal Omran

Ike M.C.
2/05/2016

"Great: vehicle, price, staff, service, all great!"

We just bought a clean, late model, low-mileage used minivan at Toyota of Naperville and we have been extremely satisfied with the whole experience. We were looking for a specific model and after extensive research the vehicle we found at Toyota of Naperville was the best vehicle at the best price anywhere in northern Illinois. The salesman, Brian, was extremely polite to work with. He was knowledgeable and absolutely transparent about the vehicle's background. Their finance department was able to give me an even lower rate than my credit union. Brian called a few days later just to see how the vehicle was doing, and when I told him that the handle on the rear hatch was not working properly, he immediately scheduled an appointment at their service center. Rich in their service department was extremely nice to work with and they gave me a loaner minivan while they worked on mine. To fix the rear hatch, they had to special-order and replace two separate parts but they got it all working properly at no cost. That's quality management and service to stand by the vehicles they sell. Top notch.

Salesman: Brian, Manager: Ameen, Service Center: Rich