Toyota of Renton

Toyota of Renton
Toyota of Renton Info

Dick Hannah Toyota

Heartland Toyota Scion

"Beware of Toyota of Renton They ruined my new car buying..."

Beware of Toyota of Renton They ruined my new car buying experience! They do not negotiate reasonably or fairly. Had to wait over 2.5 hours just to see the loan officer to sign the paperwork. Then the salesman only gave me one key to my new car! He said "That's what it comes with." I believe they kept the other key so they could try to sell me an expensive duplicate key. I did eventually get another key from them but...they had lied to me...they had sealed "the deal" with dishonesty. Avoid making the same mistake that I have, there are plenty of other Toyota dealerships in our area that are more deserving of your business and are more honest.

Ron

"I am in the market for buying a new fj cruiser and can..."

I am in the market for buying a new fj cruiser and can safely say the prices of these guys were the highest in the area when they know that michael's and burien Toyota will show u the invoice on the car and justify the breakdown of their prices. Got the same car $2000 less at other dealerships. The customer service was bad because when asked about whats the invoice price on the car the sales rep said "you don't want us to make money ?". The price they showed me was the msrp and we know a gas guzzler like fj should not go for msrp in this market. The sales person was discourteous as he calls his manager on the intercom and says "he wants to pay the invoice price" smiling indifferently. No respect for the customer. I work for one of the largest companies in this area and have warned my co-workers to stay clear of these guys.

Dale