Toyota of Renton

Heartland Toyota Scion

Lander15
6/07/2015

"Run Around"

We spent all day at this dealership ready to purchase a Highlander. While Joen was a great salesperson, the process was confusing and we were given numerous run arounds as we negotiated price. The Costco deal was not worth it and they have small selection. What they offered was to get a vehicle from Portland and charge us for the transfer fee. That would also put 200 miles on it. For another car in our second choice color, it would come from Kirkland Toyota (which they also own) and the car brand new had 400 miles on it. They also tack on an advertising fee of $900.00. We walked out and went straight to Bellevue Toyota and in less than an hour we bought our car and it comes straight from factory new no miles. And for less. It was straightforward in Bellevue, took an hour and they were absolute professionals. Renton, you have some catching up to do. (And we have been all over so we know we did our homework).

Joen, Toni

joricky12
11/17/2014

"Excellent Service at Toyota of Renton"

I have just bought a Toyota Camry at Toyota of Renton. The service was excellent. The salesman named Jin Sizong was really friendly and spent his time to work with us. I will highly recommend this dealership to my friend especially Jin Sizong to serve my friends again.

Jin Sizong

Lien Thai
11/16/2014

"Toyota of Renton service is #1"

I am very happy of purchasing a car from Eric Ramsey, he was very straight forward with price and even willing to compared prices with Costco. At first I was tough negotiate with prices but he was very patient taking his time answering in a very professional way. I would recommend Eric Ramsey at Toyota of Renton to whom needed a car. Thanks for making my life happier with the beautiful Toyota Rav4.

Eric ramsey

londawg
9/01/2012

"Beware of Toyota of Renton They ruined my new car buying..."

Beware of Toyota of Renton They ruined my new car buying experience! They do not negotiate reasonably or fairly. Had to wait over 2.5 hours just to see the loan officer to sign the paperwork. Then the salesman only gave me one key to my new car! He said "That's what it comes with." I believe they kept the other key so they could try to sell me an expensive duplicate key. I did eventually get another key from them but...they had lied to me...they had sealed "the deal" with dishonesty. Avoid making the same mistake that I have, there are plenty of other Toyota dealerships in our area that are more deserving of your business and are more honest.

Ron

comps
5/16/2012

"I am in the market for buying a new fj cruiser and can..."

I am in the market for buying a new fj cruiser and can safely say the prices of these guys were the highest in the area when they know that michael's and burien Toyota will show u the invoice on the car and justify the breakdown of their prices. Got the same car $2000 less at other dealerships. The customer service was bad because when asked about whats the invoice price on the car the sales rep said "you don't want us to make money ?". The price they showed me was the msrp and we know a gas guzzler like fj should not go for msrp in this market. The sales person was discourteous as he calls his manager on the intercom and says "he wants to pay the invoice price" smiling indifferently. No respect for the customer. I work for one of the largest companies in this area and have warned my co-workers to stay clear of these guys.

Dale