Toyota of Southern Maryland

22500 Three Notch Road,
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
Toyota of Southern Maryland Info
About Toyota of Southern Maryland

Toyota of Southern Maryland in Lexington Park, MD treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling (888) 731-2293.

About Toyota of Southern Maryland

• Lifetime Engine Guarantee*
  • Lifetime Free Car Washes
Vince
3/12/2015

"One of the better!"

Purchased the vehicle through Richard Bailey over a year ago and he still remembers us whenever we take it in for service. Very genuine and pleasant man to deal with. Van Corby is the same in Service department

Van Corby

goffer1976
2/28/2015

"Buying experience like no other!!!"

I have purchased 6 different cars over the years from Toyota of Southern Maryland and have had an outstanding experience every time! The level of professionalism of customer Service is beyond words. The management staff is just amazing, and the maintenance department is the absolute best!

Craig Payne

iBP3FE
1/31/2015

"Purchase New Tacoma 2015"

Anthony was very extremely friendly and knowledgable. A difficult vehicle to find in the color and setup that I wanted but he kept on it and best of all, he always let me know what was going on. This is the 8th vehicle that my family has purchased here in 5 years. A great team from the salespeople (Anthony) to john the GM, and Ronnie in finance. A true pleasure and I will continue to bring all my friends and relatives to Toyota of southern maryland.

cobraman5
1/16/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

The service Anthony provided was top notch. We received fair trade-in values for both our cars and a fair price on our purchased truck. The buying process was very quick (compared to other buying experiences). We are very pleased with our entire experience.

Rob
12/24/2014

"Fantastic Customer Service and Highly Recommended!"

I haven't purchased a new car in some years and I have always been wary of dealers but Anthony and everyone at Toyota of Southern Maryland were great! He was extremely easy to talk to, was not pushy, and was extremely knowledgeable. He made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process. Ronnie in finance was the very much the same. He was patient while we progressed through the financing process and answered our questions and addressed our concerns in a very professional manor. They both explained in detail what we could expect every step along the way and what we were getting in our new truck. I have purchased numerous vehicles in my life and this was by far the easiest, most stress free car buying experience I have ever had.

jeanweeks
10/10/2014

"The Only Place To Buy A Vehicle is Toyota Of Southern MD!"

This is my second time buying a vehicle from Anthony at Toyota Of Southern MD. Anthony, as well as all of the employees were friendly, helpful, and very accomodating. I definitely recommend this Dealership for a first time buyer, knowing once you visit, you will return again and again to purchase another new or used vehicle. Thanks, Jean

BNL9
8/12/2014

"Amazing First Car Buying Experience"

Being that I am a young adult it was hard to find a dealership that respected me and treated me as an adult. Toyota of Southern Maryland was the first dealership that treated as a responsible adult. They walked me through every step of the car buying process. I had a great experience and will definitely be back in the future!

Kevin Weeks

racerman50
7/09/2014

"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITHOUT RESERVATION!"

I am a retired car dealer and very wary of dealers. That having been said, this was one of my best car buying experiences to date. The price was fair, the car was described exactly in the over the phone walkaround. Everything was ready when we arrived. The car was detailed to a very high standard. Adam Nogle provided service above and beyond the norm. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to others. The fact that my "new" used Prius then got 53.5 mpg on its maiden voyage didn't hurt my feelings either. TOYOTA is the best.

Adam Nogle, Bryan Wood

keaton0
7/05/2014

"Unbelievable Car Buying Experience"

All of the TOSM staff was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. All of the folks I worked with purchasing my new 2014 Tacoma took the time to make me feel comfortable and no pressure to buy. I would absolutely buy another vehicle from TOSM. Reggie, John and Al are extremely caring, knowledgeable salesmen.

Allymact
7/05/2014

"Straight up and easy car buying process!"

Excellent dealership and great people. Al took great care of us and was easy to work with. Reggie and John made the process smooth. These guys made the car buying process a pleasure!

Reviews of Anthony Bernal