Toyota of Southern Maryland

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Toyota of Southern Maryland

Toyota of Southern Maryland Info
About Toyota of Southern Maryland

Toyota of Southern Maryland in Lexington Park, MD treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling (888) 731-2293.

About Toyota of Southern Maryland

• Lifetime Engine Guarantee*
  • Lifetime Free Car Washes
cobraman5
1/16/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

The service Anthony provided was top notch. We received fair trade-in values for both our cars and a fair price on our purchased truck. The buying process was very quick (compared to other buying experiences). We are very pleased with our entire experience.

Rob
12/24/2014

"Fantastic Customer Service and Highly Recommended!"

I haven't purchased a new car in some years and I have always been wary of dealers but Anthony and everyone at Toyota of Southern Maryland were great! He was extremely easy to talk to, was not pushy, and was extremely knowledgeable. He made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process. Ronnie in finance was the very much the same. He was patient while we progressed through the financing process and answered our questions and addressed our concerns in a very professional manor. They both explained in detail what we could expect every step along the way and what we were getting in our new truck. I have purchased numerous vehicles in my life and this was by far the easiest, most stress free car buying experience I have ever had.

jeanweeks
10/10/2014

"The Only Place To Buy A Vehicle is Toyota Of Southern MD!"

This is my second time buying a vehicle from Anthony at Toyota Of Southern MD. Anthony, as well as all of the employees were friendly, helpful, and very accomodating. I definitely recommend this Dealership for a first time buyer, knowing once you visit, you will return again and again to purchase another new or used vehicle. Thanks, Jean

BNL9
8/12/2014

"Amazing First Car Buying Experience"

Being that I am a young adult it was hard to find a dealership that respected me and treated me as an adult. Toyota of Southern Maryland was the first dealership that treated as a responsible adult. They walked me through every step of the car buying process. I had a great experience and will definitely be back in the future!

Kevin Weeks

racerman50
7/09/2014

"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITHOUT RESERVATION!"

I am a retired car dealer and very wary of dealers. That having been said, this was one of my best car buying experiences to date. The price was fair, the car was described exactly in the over the phone walkaround. Everything was ready when we arrived. The car was detailed to a very high standard. Adam Nogle provided service above and beyond the norm. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to others. The fact that my "new" used Prius then got 53.5 mpg on its maiden voyage didn't hurt my feelings either. TOYOTA is the best.

Adam Nogle, Bryan Wood

keaton0
7/05/2014

"Unbelievable Car Buying Experience"

All of the TOSM staff was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. All of the folks I worked with purchasing my new 2014 Tacoma took the time to make me feel comfortable and no pressure to buy. I would absolutely buy another vehicle from TOSM. Reggie, John and Al are extremely caring, knowledgeable salesmen.

Allymact
7/05/2014

"Straight up and easy car buying process!"

Excellent dealership and great people. Al took great care of us and was easy to work with. Reggie and John made the process smooth. These guys made the car buying process a pleasure!

shooshoo
5/21/2014

"Customer Service"

Wow! The minute I walked in the door, the friendly courteous staff at Toyota was incredible. Dennis greeted me and asked what he could to help me. I told him my financial goals and what I wanted in a vehicle. He did not pressure me at all, showed me a few vehicles, took a test drive and fell in love with car. That evening, I returned with my husband and we purchased the vehicle. Next we saw Reggie the financial manager and the same result. He was friendly, thorough and professional. He explained the warranties, again no pressure! It was amazing. I have given Dennis's card to all my friends and highly recommend they see him and Reggie for a great car buying experience. I guess customer service is not dead!

jeffwood549668
5/06/2014

"Dennis is awesome!!"

Dealing with Dennis was the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. He was not pushy at all, he knew what I wanted, he knew I needed time to drive a few vehicles and think about what I really wanted and to be sure I could afford it. I came by 3-4 times drove different vehicles and looked around. Dennis never pressured us and gave us time, That meant a lot and I purchased a 2012 Tundra which I love .. Southern Toyota is a awesome dealership ,I have been dealing with them since 2004 and will continue too.. Everyone from maintenance, parts and sales are so nice and helpful.. Thank you Jeff Wood

Jenn123410
3/28/2014

"Great experience but disappointed that sale was shared"

Richard gave me an amazing experience today with purchasing my scion xB. He was attentive and did not pressure or push. It was a great buying experience all around. My only negative comment is the fact that Brian Rhodes is sharing in the sale because he gave me a card. I was driving through the lot the night prior and noticed A friend of mine working with Mr. Rhodes. When he found out that we were looking to buy as well he took my name and number down and asked if we were coming back (I never even got out of my fiance's truck). I explained to him that I didn't know and that we were coming in at 9:00am for servicing on my fiance's truck. When we started working with Richard, the computer showed that Mr. Rhodes had put that we had an appointment with him for 9am, and thus Richard had to share the sale with him. We had NOT made any appointment with Brian and it really disappoints me that he gets part of a sale that he had nothing to do with. That being said, I am extremely thankful that even though he had to share yet do all of the work, Richard did everything he could to put me at ease and make my buying experience easy and less stressful. I will gladly recommend Toyota of Southern MD and especially Richard to anyone I know looking to purchase a vehicle. The Hyundai side....not so much, as they seemed to be very conniving and petty from my brief interaction. Thanks again Richard, and everyone at somd Toyota, you guys are awesome!!!

Reviews of Anthony Bernal