Read Reviews Toyota of Southern Maryland

Al GarciaSales Consultant19 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Toyota of Southern Maryland

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Toyota of Southern Maryland has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Toyota of Southern Maryland

Toyota of Southern Maryland in Lexington Park, MD treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!

Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling (888) 731-2293.

Our Location

Free Coffee Television
Free WiFi Vending Machines
Instant Financing

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITHOUT RESERVATION!"

racerman50
7/9/2014 11:46:36 AM

Adam Nogle
Bryan Wood

My Review Of Toyota of Southern Maryland:

I am a retired car dealer and very wary of dealers. That having been said, this was one of my best car buying experiences to date. The price was fair, the car was described exactly in the over the phone walkaround. Everything was ready when we arrived. The car was detailed to a very high standard. Adam Nogle provided service above and beyond the norm. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to others. The fact that my "new" used Prius then got 53.5 mpg on its maiden voyage didn't hurt my feelings either. TOYOTA is the best.

Twitter
"Unbelievable Car Buying Experience"

keaton0
7/5/2014 10:14:53 PM

John BoothJohn Booth
Al GarciaAl Garcia

My Review Of Toyota of Southern Maryland:

All of the TOSM staff was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. All of the folks I worked with purchasing my new 2014 Tacoma took the time to make me feel comfortable and no pressure to buy. I would absolutely buy another vehicle from TOSM. Reggie, John and Al are extremely caring, knowledgeable salesmen.

Twitter
"Straight up and easy car buying process!"

Allymact
7/5/2014 10:01:50 PM

John BoothJohn Booth
Al GarciaAl Garcia

My Review Of Toyota of Southern Maryland:

Excellent dealership and great people. Al took great care of us and was easy to work with. Reggie and John made the process smooth. These guys made the car buying process a pleasure!

"Customer Service"

shooshoo
5/21/2014 5:27:22 PM

My Review Of Toyota of Southern Maryland:

Wow! The minute I walked in the door, the friendly courteous staff at Toyota was incredible. Dennis greeted me and asked what he could to help me. I told him my financial goals and what I wanted in a vehicle. He did not pressure me at all, showed me a few vehicles, took a test drive and fell in love with car. That evening, I returned with my husband and we purchased the vehicle. Next we saw Reggie the financial manager and the same result. He was friendly, thorough and professional. He explained the warranties, again no pressure! It was amazing. I have given Dennis's card to all my friends and highly recommend they see him and Reggie for a great car buying experience. I guess customer service is not dead!

"Dennis is awesome!!"

jeffwood549668
5/6/2014 9:59:07 PM

My Review Of Toyota of Southern Maryland:

Dealing with Dennis was the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. He was not pushy at all, he knew what I wanted, he knew I needed time to drive a few vehicles and think about what I really wanted and to be sure I could afford it. I came by 3-4 times drove different vehicles and looked around. Dennis never pressured us and gave us time, That meant a lot and I purchased a 2012 Tundra which I love .. Southern Toyota is a awesome dealership ,I have been dealing with them since 2004 and will continue too.. Everyone from maintenance, parts and sales are so nice and helpful.. Thank you Jeff Wood

Twitter
"Great experience but disappointed that sale was shared"

Jenn123410
3/28/2014 4:58:15 PM

My Review Of Toyota of Southern Maryland:

Richard gave me an amazing experience today with purchasing my scion xB. He was attentive and did not pressure or push. It was a great buying experience all around. My only negative comment is the fact that Brian Rhodes is sharing in the sale because he gave me a card. I was driving through the lot the night prior and noticed A friend of mine working with Mr. Rhodes. When he found out that we were looking to buy as well he took my name and number down and asked if we were coming back (I never even got out of my fiance's truck). I explained to him that I didn't know and that we were coming in at 9:00am for servicing on my fiance's truck. When we started working with Richard, the computer showed that Mr. Rhodes had put that we had an appointment with him for 9am, and thus Richard had to share the sale with him. We had NOT made any appointment with Brian and it really disappoints me that he gets part of a sale that he had nothing to do with. That being said, I am extremely thankful that even though he had to share yet do all of the work, Richard did everything he could to put me at ease and make my buying experience easy and less stressful. I will gladly recommend Toyota of Southern MD and especially Richard to anyone I know looking to purchase a vehicle. The Hyundai side....not so much, as they seemed to be very conniving and petty from my brief interaction. Thanks again Richard, and everyone at somd Toyota, you guys are awesome!!!

Twitter
"Mr.Bailey worked with me for a month until I decided to..."

Lynnerlou@gmail.com
3/17/2014 11:43:14 PM

My Review Of Toyota of Southern Maryland:

Mr.Bailey worked with me for a month until I decided to commit to buying. I sincerely believe he wanted to help me obtain my goal of purchasing a newer used car. His personality, professionalism, and customer service skills were outstanding and I truly enjoyed working with him. Everyone I came in contact was great. I would highly recommend your salesman and dealership to others. Thanks for such a positive experience.

Twitter
"I never thought shopping for a pre-owned vehicle on a..."

redeem
3/9/2014 10:38:36 PM

My Review Of Toyota of Southern Maryland:

I never thought shopping for a pre-owned vehicle on a super tight budget would be such a rewarding experience, but it was. My husband and I visited Toyota of Southern Maryland after searching several dealer sites and providing information requested online. Sales Associates from other dealers called, and I visited some, but after receiving a phone call from Richard Bailey and visiting Toyota of Southern Maryland, I knew this was the place I want to do business. Richard Bailey was so attentive, patient, and accommodating. I felt he really care about finding us a Toyota that fits our needs and budget. It was a Saturday afternoon when we stopped by. We told him what we wanted and what our budget was and he delivered. He showed us a Toyota Avalon in the appropriate color and price range of choice, traded approximately a day or two before our visit. We expressed deep interests, and he invited us back after the vehicle was inspected for a test drive. He insisted that I drive it for awhile to be sure I was comfortable (the car was actually for me). I did just that. I'm happy with it thus far. I thank Richard Bailey for his patience and for working with us. Oh! One of the things that was quite impressive was the follow-up phone call from Mr. Bailey following our first visit--25 minutes later-- informing us that he would have the car ready for a test drive within the next 48 hours. He kept his word! Thanks!

Twitter
"We stopped by just looking to see what Toyota had,..."

jkooba
3/6/2014 10:23:05 PM

My Review Of Toyota of Southern Maryland:

We stopped by just looking to see what Toyota had, thinking it was all out of our price range and met Mr. Bailey on the lot. They were about to close in around 5 minutes (It was a Saturday) and he gave us his card and a quick overview on the Corolla, which we saw and were really impressed with! That Monday it snowed (again) so we didnt get back until Tuesday and Mr. Bailey was amazing. Really gave us good advice and a lot to think about. We ended up switching at the last minute to a 2011 Toyota Camry that was in unbelievably great condition. Mr. Bailey was SO incredibly patient and understanding. He really cared about whether my husband and I were making the right choice for our family and was willing to take the time to review all scenarios with us. It was obvious he cared more about helping us out and steering us in the right direction than just making a sale. He also came in on his day off to work around our family's differing schedules and me being sick with a migraine. We couldn't get the car detailed on the day of the sale due to differing circumstances, so Mr. Bailey came by my work and picked up the car and took it back to the dealer to be detailed and have it all set up for final delivery. The whole dealership went above and beyond to help us out and we will be lifelong customers. My parents also have bought two Hyundai's from Reggie Rainey (who was now in financing at Toyota) at the adjacent dealership. Our whole family has become Toyota of Southern Maryland converts!

Twitter
"This was an experience that I will share with everyone. I..."

saucemoney
2/24/2014 5:06:53 PM

My Review Of Toyota of Southern Maryland:

This was an experience that I will share with everyone. I was not force to settle with what they wanted me to get I was offer several different options that would fit my budget. What the outcome was made me very happy. I already recommend this dealership to several people that stated they were looking to buy. Mr. Dennis I think went above his job to assist me.

Reviews 11-20 >>