Read Reviews Tracy Mazda

Overall

4.6 out of 5

162 lifetime reviews

Tracy Mazda

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Tracy Mazda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Tracy Mazda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Tracy Mazda

About Tracy Mazda the #1 Certified Pre-owned Mazda Facility in the USA!

We are also a New & Used Mazda Dealership in Greater Stockton and Modesto
Tracy Mazda offers many automotive products and services to our Tracy, Stockton, Modesto and Manteca area customers. From quality new Mazda models to high quality used cars in Tracy, Manteca, Modesto or Stockton, we know anyone looking for a vehicle will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Mazda vehicles, including the Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, MX-5 Miata and CX-9, making us a good choice as your Tracy Mazda car dealer.

Our services include trusted Mazda car repair for makes and models Import or Domestic, original Mazda parts, and financing to help for our customers get the car of their dreams.

If you need some help re-establishing your credit Tracy Mazda offers Guaranteed Credit approval.

Call Tracy Mazda at 800-795-5853, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 2680 Auto Plaza Drive, Tracy, CA and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

Our Location

tas1966
7/25/2014 7:00:30 PM

Kristie Debenedetti

My Review Of Tracy Mazda:

I recently purchased a new Mazda 3 and my experience there was wonderful. Kristie Debenedetti was fantastic and helpful.. I can't express how happy I am... The whole team was terrific and worked very hard for me to get my car...But the best part was Kristie she was genuinely excited and happy for me. This is the place to go for a new car... Mazda is the best.. No longer a VW or Honda fan..........Zoom Zoom all the way

Twitter
"Tracy Mazda's Service was unbelievably bad"

HansfromCarmel
6/23/2014 3:05:31 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Crystle Braddock

2.0

My Review Of Tracy Mazda:

My experience with Tracy Mazda was the worst situation I have ever had with an auto service center in over 40 years of automobile ownership. My vehicle broke down on the freeway and was towed to Tracy Mazda. Tracy Mazda was exceptionally slow in diagnosing the problem(s) and offering any workable solutions to fixing the problem(s). Over a period of nine weeks my vehicle was in and out of their facility, they failed to follow through on ordering parts expeditiously. I had to keep calling and emailing to get them to do anything to move the repairs on my car forward. During this period, they refused to cover the costs of a rental vehicle even though the delays in repairs were entirely their fault. After more than two months in their shop, they still could not get the “check engine” light to go off even though the car was running fine at this point. So, rather than recommend any other solutions they simply indicated that I needed a new engine. On top of that, their “full-service” inspection failed to identify several loose screws in the passenger side front door that was preventing it from closing properly. Then, after indicating they were going to clean the car before returning it to me, it was given back to me in an absolutely filthy condition with the exterior unwashed and the interior full of dust and smudge marks from dirty work clothes. I communicated my displeasure about the way I was being treated in this process to the dealership’s general manager and he indicated that it was my fault that the repair process had drug on for more than nine weeks. Blaming the customer for serious lapses in service and follow-through seems to be their way of covering up their own mistakes. The lack of conscientious customer service in my case at Tracy Mazda was truly appalling.

Twitter
"I had been thinking about purchasing a car for a while...."

mzepeda11
7/6/2013 1:22:02 AM

Heather Wellbaum

My Review Of Tracy Mazda:

I had been thinking about purchasing a car for a while. Heather contacted me a couple of weeks ago. She said that they had a great selection of Mazda6. On Wednesday she contacted me again and ask if I was still interested in the Mazda 6. Then I said yes but I was still undecided between the Mazda 6 and the Nissan Sentra. Then she told me that they had a Nissan Sentra in there lot and they had it on sale. I schedule for a test drive for the following day which was yesterday. I got there and she was waiting for me already. We went for a test drive and I feel in love with it. I didn't need to go on a test drive on the Mazda 6. The whole team were very helpful. They all made my first time purchase a great experience. I really recommend this dealership. They even took my Mazda MPV for a down payment. Thank you Heather and team for all your help.

Twitter
"I recently purchased a 2007 Jeep Wrangler from Tracy..."

krking68
3/28/2013 12:55:39 PM

Micahel Hallsted

My Review Of Tracy Mazda:

I recently purchased a 2007 Jeep Wrangler from Tracy Mazda, as we drove all the way down from Sacramento, Our sales person Michael was fabulous, he was great to talk to, very pleasant, very helpful, the dealership bent over backwards to get me into this car, at my terms. I was very impressed and have never had a car buying experience that pleasant. Would definitely go back.

Added: 3/28/2013 7:27:42 PM

Thank you for all of the positive feedback. We strive to have the best customer service in the business, and it makes me happy to hear that our goal was reflected through your experience with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time at Tracy Mazda and that we were able to assist you to the best of our ability. We look forward to your next visit! Thanks again!

Brett Allen - General Manager

Twitter
"I was frustrated with the local Mazda dealer in Santa..."

debangora
3/7/2013 11:38:06 PM

My Review Of Tracy Mazda:

I was frustrated with the local Mazda dealer in Santa Rosa. I told them exactly what I wanted in a Mazda CX5 and that I was ready to do business. A week went by and I didn't hear anything. I felt like the staff at the Santa Rosa dealership did not take me seriously. So I went on the Mazda website and checked the inventory for 150 miles for the car I wanted. I found the exact car that I wanted in Tracy, 124 miles away. I called them and spoke to Alex Rivera and made an appointment to see the car the next day. Alex was prepared for my visit and had the car I was interested in cleaned and detailed. It was sitting out front awaiting my arrival. I feel that, although I am a middle-aged woman on my own, Alex took me seriously. He treated me with respect and I felt he was fair in our financial dealings. He was a pleasure to work with. After I bought the car, Alex spent time with me setting up my phone to the bluetooth option and going over other features of the car. I am very pleased with my new CX5 and with my car-buying experience at Tracy Mazda. I definitely recommend Alex Rivera as the salesman to see for a new car.

Added: 3/8/2013 5:27:28 PM

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate the feedback on your buying experience and the kind words about Alex. He will be delighted to hear about this 5-star review. Please continue to stop by and see us for all your future car buying and service needs. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for exclusive savings offers!

Thanks again,

Twitter
"We had a great experience at Tracy Mazda. Sales group was..."

ingraffvj
2/24/2013 7:21:02 PM

Mike Hallsted

4.4

My Review Of Tracy Mazda:

We had a great experience at Tracy Mazda. Sales group was very friendly and the negotiations were not high pressure but pleasant and workable. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Added: 2/25/2013 2:48:52 PM

Thank you for the positive feedback. We strive to have the best customer service in the business, and it makes me happy to hear that our goal was reflected through your experience with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time at Tracy Mazda and that we were able to assist you to the best of our ability. We look forward to your next visit! In the meantime, check us out on Facebook for offers and updates from the dealership. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Twitter
"Every one at the dealer ship was SO helpful! They did a..."

RockStarNinja
1/13/2013 3:00:03 PM

Michael
General Manager (I can't remember his name)

My Review Of Tracy Mazda:

Every one at the dealer ship was SO helpful! They did a great job in getting me into my new car, there were some issues with my per-approved loan and the General Manager went beyond what he had to to make sure I got the car I wanted. A big thank you to Michael and everyone at the dealership. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone who needs a new car. - Melissa

Added: 1/14/2013 2:40:24 PM

Melissa, congratulations on your new vehicle! Customer service is without a doubt our number one priority here at Tracy Mazda and I am delighted to hear my staff provided the service you deserve. Michael will especially appreciate the kind words. We are grateful for your review and recommendations. Please don’t hesitate to stop by our call us for any future automotive needs.

Sincerely,

Twitter
"As a first-time car buyer, Tracy Mazda was incredibly..."

nvangroningen
9/24/2012 11:32:43 PM

My Review Of Tracy Mazda:

As a first-time car buyer, Tracy Mazda was incredibly helpful and I was very impressed with their business. I was excited to work with the salesmen and they provided all the information I needed in order to make a decision on which car to buy.

Added: 9/25/2012 2:31:41 PM

We are happy to make your first car buying experience a very good one. Thank you for this five-star rating. We are happy to know you were impressed with the service we were able to provide you with. Our No. 1 goal is to achieve 100 percent customer satisfaction and we are happy to know we have reached this goal with you. Thank you for this wonderful review.

Twitter
"I really enjoyed my overall experience at Tracy Mazda...."

Kelseemae3
8/23/2012 12:57:40 PM

My Review Of Tracy Mazda:

I really enjoyed my overall experience at Tracy Mazda. When we came in it was 30 minutes before closing and they were short handed not only was Alex the receptionist but also the key board guy n just about everything else. He was so helpful even for being so short handed. I came back the following day to purchase my car and Alex helped me setup everything with the blue tooth n my phone in my car. Made it all a breeze! I couldn't be happier! Thank you again. I will Definately be referring my friends and family to them !

Added: 9/9/2012 7:49:54 PM

Kelsee, we are so glad that your experience with Alex and our dealership was so satisfactory. Ensuring that our customers understand everything there is to know about their purchase in a friendly, comfortable environment is what we pride ourselves on. Knowing that this easy-going process made another happy customer out of you pleases us greatly, and your highly-valued recommendation means the world to us. Thank you for your kind review, and know that we look forward to seeing you and yours in the future.

Twitter
"I bought a brand new 2013 Mazda6 last Thursday night from..."

chelsiep
8/12/2012 7:06:39 PM

Brian
Charles and Alex

My Review Of Tracy Mazda:

I bought a brand new 2013 Mazda6 last Thursday night from Tracy Mazda. It had been a long time since I have purchased a new car. I was so amazed at how nice everyone was to me and how easy the process was. The Sales manager Brian was so helpful in putting me into the right loan and making the experience painless. The paperwork was easy and the finace manager Charles was friendly and explained everything on the paper work so I knew exactly what I was getting. Alex my salesman explained all the details of the car and was very nice making sure I understood all the gadgets on the new car. I drove out of there feeling like I had made friends as they waved me goodbye. I was even more surprised the next morning when arriving to work to find a message from Alex making sure everything was ok and I didn't have any questions and if I did to please call him.
I would definately recommend everyone who is looking to by a car to buy at Tracy Mazda.

Added: 9/9/2012 7:35:15 PM

Chelsie, it pleases us greatly to hear that your visit and purchase was efficient, comfortable, and informative. Brian, Charles, and Alex strive to provide our customers with everything they need to maximize your purchase, and make sure that you understand everything related to it. We value your patronage, and greatly appreciate your recommendation. As we said before, please do not hesitate to contact us for anything else that you may need. Be sure to keep up with out latest specials and offerings by liking and following us on Facebook and Twitter, and congratulations on your new 2013 Mazda6 with SKYACTIV Technology!

Reviews 11-20 >>