Tracy Mazda

Mazda of Stockton

Steve Schuller
6/02/2016

"Service and Parts"

I bought a 2016 MX5 Miata from this dealer. The convertible top failed within days. My car has been into Tracy Mazda's service dept for repair three times and is not repaired. Do I need say any more of their customer service?

Crystal

Marsha
3/25/2016

"Poor business & customer relations"

They rushed the sale of my vehicle & when I found problems they said it was fixed & actually wasn't. 2-3 months later still finding problems & the owner Frank said it is not his problem & he will not fix anything on my car. Very tacky customer service, poor people skills, & they'll do or say anything to make a sale or get rid of a car. Extremely nice in your presence but as soon as you leave with your vehicle it is now your problem not theirs. Such a disappointment & waste of my money & time!

Frank, Heather

Morgan M
12/09/2015

"Great experience"

I had a great experience purchasing my CX-5. Tracy Mazda has the best prices in the area. Their team was very helpful, friendly and professional. Special thanks to Michael Hall for the smooth transaction.

Michael Hall

Timarviso
10/09/2015

"Extremely helpful employees!"

I had been looking for a Dodge Charger for a while and came across a all white one for a very good price, I drove al the way from San Jose to Tracy to look at it and Kristie was the one who greeted me when i was looking at the car and the and she was extremely helpful throughout the whole process, she worked really hard to get all the financing figured out. The car was priced well and the employees were cleaning the car while we were finalizing everything. Everyone was very professional and very friendly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for well priced cars and amazing customer service

Timarviso
10/09/2015

"Extremely helpful employees!"

I had been looking for a Dodge Charger for a while and came across a all white one for a very good price. I drove all the way from San Jose to Tracy to check it out and when I got there Kristie was the one who greeted me, she was extremely helpful throughout the whole process, she worked really hard to get all the financing figured out. The car was priced very well and all the employees were very funny/helpful and very professional. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for great priced cars and amazing customer service.

SilverCX-5
10/06/2015

"Positive Sales Experience!"

We were looking for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 AWD Grand Touring with Tech Package (but not iActiveSense), with some accessories like Roof Rails and Cargo Cover. We had previously contacted Tracy Mazda via e-mail to inquire about their inventory, but were pursuing other leads. After a less than pleasant experience at a local dealer, we ended up at Tracy Mazda after responding to Kristie's follow-up e-mails with a phone call. While there, we discovered they had a silver one in stock. Because we were pressed for time (for a friend's birthday party), she helped speed our process along (in terms of determining a final sales price, and helping with getting financing. She did all this while also helping other drop-in customers. She really worked for our benefit! She was careful to review the feature set with us as we waited for the paperwork, and patiently sat with us while we set up the Bluetooth pairings with our phones. The whole transaction took about 2.5 hours from the time we arrived until the time we were able to drive away. Be wary as it seems to be fairly dusty in the area (due to lack of rain); during pre-delivery inspection be sure to make sure the exterior is cleaned up to your liking (if you are less pressed for time). We also recommend calling or e-mailing her first to give her a heads-up about your interest and the vehicles you are seeking.

lbrennek
9/27/2015

"Positive Experience"

Staff was knowledgeable and helpful. At the other dealerships I visited, some staff knew what they were selling, and others clueless. Additionally, even before buying my car, staff was excellent about following up with me and answering my questions over the phone. The car search started 3+ months ago, initially for a car for my other half, who has been in the market for a manual Mazda3 SGT. When the 2016 models started arriving in the Bay Area, Jim called me to let me know what he saw was coming in and that he planned to reach out to another dealer to see if he could get his hands on a car that we had been looking for. When the other dealer did not respond, Jim and the team went ahead and ordered the car for us. Through all of this, I was confident that, when I was in the market for my own car, I would be taken care of. The dealership is located a little ways away if you are coming from the SF Bay Area. However, there are some great country roads without any traffic that make for a great test drive if traffic on the freeway is backed up. You may not get hills this way, but you can test the acceleration and handling at higher speeds and around some sharp curves. The dealership has a good selection of cars and, from my experience, staff will try to get you what you want if they don’t have it in stock. In addition to walking away with the car I wanted, a 2015 Mazda3 i Touring, I felt like I got a fair price and was treated with respect throughout the process. We look forward to the day when our 2nd car arrives at the dealership! In all, I am a happy customer and recommend Jim A. at Tracy Mazda.

Jim Anthony

Melanie 14
9/08/2015

"Great Experience"

I am now a proud owner of a brand new Mazda 3 2015 thanks to Kristie at Tracy Mazda. She worked with me and all my requirements and obstacles. I put no money down and go the monthly payments I wanted with low interest rates. and when I thought the good news was over they told me they would take care of my first two payments. they truly take care of their customers and find the right car and right price for your budget. Tank you again Kristie and Tracy Mazda.

Kristie

Raghubyrraju
7/25/2015

"Thumbs up!!"

Greeted well, taken good care of. Many options to choose from. Test drove couple of cars, flexible prices and great ppl. Overall a very pleasant experience!!

Nick, Jim Anthony

Moose Maxwell
7/25/2015

"Excellent Day Buying a Car!"

What a great experience at Tracy Mazda! We originally contacted 'another' Mazda dealer closer to home, after doing our homework and choosing a Mazda 3 hatchback. We made multiple calls and emails, and never heard back . . . from a car dealer?!?!?!? WHAAAT???!!! Tracy Mazda got the call because Kristie Debenedetti had contacted me about a previously owned vehicle we were looking at, and she was persistant. NOT annoying, but professional, persistant, and easy to work with. I sent her the specifics on what we were looking for, and the next day we owned a car! They went above and beyond, from the finance guys to the detailer, and we would ALWAYS call Kristie first! My wife loves her new car, and now it's my turn . . . Kristie? Great service and support at Tracy Mazda!