Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Shane Dufner

July 06, 2016

"Excellent Experience"

- Mandy Walker

Shane, Robert and David helped us find the perfect car for me! Elaine took the pain out of the paperwork for us with her delightful sense of humor and efficiency! Connie helped me begin exploring my tech package and made it fun while getting me up and running with the tools that I will rely on daily. Denise stopped by to introduce herself to my husband, and to help me begin thinking about how to make sure that I service the car correctly, at which point my husband understood exactly why I had insisted on buying this car from and having it serviced by Treasure Coast Toyota. Denise is the BEST! Thanks to all of you! It is a pleasure to give this strong recommendation!

June 21, 2016

"Don't bring your car here"

- LK

brought my car to Treasure Coast Toyota 4 times. 1st time - I went in for an oil change and was given 3 pages worth of things that "needed" to be fixed. 2nd time - I came in for an oil change and was told I needed to get my brakes fixed and new tires. *My car would not start a few days after bringing it in to Treasure Coast Toyota, so I brought it to a family friend mechanic who replaced the starter.* 3rd time - I came in to get one of my tires replaced. *Again, my car would not start a few days after bringing it into Treasure Coast Toyota. I brought it back to the family friend mechanic who replaced the starter, again, with warranty.* 4th time - Came in to get my brakes and rotors resurfaced. Told them the last two times I brought my car in, within a week, my car wouldn't start. He tried to "help" me figure out why something like that would happen and I explained I already know why it happened. He assured me my car was in good hands. *While waiting fo my car I spoke with another woman who "coincidentally" had the same experience, where her car also spontaneously wouldnt start after bringing it in to Treasure Coast Toyota* Immediately after leaving the shop after "getting my brakes fixed", my car started making loud, grinding noises when I would use the brakes.

May 01, 2016

"Maria was very friendly and informative "

- Toyota 1234

Maria did a great job. I look forward to doing business with her. I would definitely recommend your dealership to someone else. Thank-you Maria

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $36255