Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Neville Silvera, Toyota Sales PRO, Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Neville Silvera

Toyota Sales PRO

July 22, 2017

"Second new Toyota from treasure coast Toyota "

- Moonlighter

This dealer is a pleasure to deal with The employees in all of the departments I've dealt with so far have been top notch Specifically Shane Dufner and Logan Henderson As a second time buyer of a new car at this dealership I could not be more pleased

Shane Dufner
Logan Henderson

July 21, 2017

"We had service done on our vehicle due to recalls."

- Art1947

We had service done due to to recalls and we were very happy with the service received. I had intended to wait, but because it was going to take several hours they gave me a rental car to use.

Scott Garton

July 18, 2017

"Happy Wife Happy Life !!!"

- Philip Spinda

This is the second time buying a new vehicle here at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart. My wife and I are very happy with our new Toyota RAV4 and Steve made it possible for us to get in to our new vehicle with the price we wanted and the monthly payment we wanted also. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle here and when I'm ready to buy again I will be back. Thanks again Steve for making this an A+ transaction !!!

Steven Silverstein