Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Toyota Sales PRO

August 12, 2016

"messy service"

- Fyrquell

had my 10000 mile service done mechanic left oily had prints on my window on driver sside and on the door. scratches on my two driver side wheels paint scuffed marks when rotating tires. left one of my tire caps off when filling my nitrogen.

August 09, 2016

"Go see Maria! She is great! Wonderful dealership"

- kowatchm1

Really had a unbelievable experience at Treasure Coast. Maria my sales person was amazing! She really knew her stuff and made my experience a great one. She has a great personality and is a doll! Go see Maria. I will definitely recommend her to everyone I know and anyone looking for a car.

August 09, 2016

"Great Deal"

- Slackerj

Normally I don't take time to review a business, but this is an exception. Treasure Coast Toyota is an excellent example of how a new car dealership should be run. Our sales rep Marco gave us a great deal and was understanding when we told him that we had , to check out the competition, being this was the first place we stopped. We shopped around and returned later to buy our new Toyota. Thank you Marco and the rest of the staff at Treasure Coast. It was a pleasure to do business with you.

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $35955