Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Call
Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart Info
About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart: A Name You Can Trust When it comes to quality cars at affordable prices, Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart is a name you can trust. Our reputation is built on customer service both before and after the sale. We provide a hassle-free purchasing environment and strive to find the perfect car to fit your transportation needs. New Vehicles At Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, we have the Toyota and Scion vehicles you want. Camry's, Corolla's, Prius's, 4Runner's, Tacoma's, Tundra's and more – all at prices you can afford. We've built our 30-year reputation on friendly service and customer satisfaction, and will make sure you are 100 percent satisfied. During this past year, 93 percent of our customers have said they would definitely recommend us as a place to buy a vehicle. Our New Vehicles all come with a Lifetime Limited Power train warranty, unlimited Miles and Unlimited Time, good in North America and Canada Toyota is so confident in the quality, durability and reliability of our vehicles that our new Toyota's come with a 36-month/36,000-mile comprehensive warranty, a 60-month/60,000-mile power train warranty and a 60-month/unlimited mileage corrosion warranty. For your convenience, our sales department is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 8pm, Saturday from 8:30am to 6pm, and Sunday from 11am to 5pm Pre-Owned Vehicles If you are in the market for a quality pre-owned vehicle, you'll find dozens to choose from at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, with a wide variety of makes and models available at prices you can afford. We have a full-service finance department that works with more than 10 lenders to find the financing or leasing option that best suits your needs. We also offer Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. When you purchase a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, you're also buying the peace of mind of knowing that your vehicle is backed by the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Advantage. 3-month/3,000-mile Comprehen

About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Service was great!"

Dom is the man to deal with for service!! He never lets me down in all of the years I've been going there... A plus service....always ask for Dom...

"2015 camry very optimistic "

Me and my family are very happy with our new 2015 camry Le!friendy people and would diffently recommand this dealership again!looking forward to buy another one in the future.

"NEW PRIUS PURCHASE"

Treasure Coast Toyota was recommended by a friend and boy was he right on. From Mr. Harrison, to Connie Howe, to Ron Seckinger they were so nice to work with. But the best was our salesman, Bob Greatorex. He did everything right. He was patient and worked hard to get the best Prius deal possible. Went to get a used car and he made it possible to get a new Prius. You all were terrific. Will definitely recommend Treasure Coast Toyota and all the staff.

November 21, 2014

Thank you Ruth and Naomi for giving us the chance to show you how we do it at treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart. We thank you for your comments and taking the timme to give us a review. John Harrison

"Better then expected."

WAS GOING TO BE THE LAST DEALERSHIP WE WENT TO TURNED OUT TO BE THE 1st ,and the last, bought a beautiful Toyota at a great price

November 21, 2014

Thank you both for giving us the oppourtunity to assist you, I look forward to seeing you come in for service. Enjoy that beautiful Rav4 John Harrison and All At Treasure Coast Toyota

"Commitment to Customer, Quality"

We purchased, a 1990, 2,000, and 2015 Camry from Stuart, Treasure Coast Toyota. We come back because of your quality and commitment for service and customers. Thank you.

November 21, 2014

Thank you for your review and Repeat business.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for your repeat business, we really appreciate it and for taking the time to give us a revue.

"New Car Purchase"

I just started doing business with Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart since September of this year. I bought my daughtet's Corolla here and was so happy with the customer service, the price and professionalism of the team that I returned last night to buy a car for myself. John Harrison whom I have been doing business with since 2001 was very helpful and instrumental in getting me my new car, a Rav 4 which I love. He worked with me like he always does and I would never go anywhere else to buy my cars. This is the fifth car I have bought from him and the second for my daughter. He listens to your needs and goes above and beyond to help you. The deal was finalised over the phone and by the time I got there the car was cleaned and ready to be delivered. John Green who did the initial paper work and showed me certain things about the car was very friendly, courteous and professional. Ron was the Financial person who does the legal aspect of it and he had me in and out of his office in a timely manner signing all those documents. Last but not least, Connie who handles the Toyota Guard program explained everything to me and although it was after closing hours took me to my car to explain how to set up my Bluetooth etc. She did not let me feel rushed but took the time to answer all my questions. I was finished with everything in an hour and a half. The shortest time it has ever taken me to purchase a car. I am now encouraging my husband to come and get his car here as he will soon be in the market to purchase a new car. I definitely will return to Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart and will be recommending here to others.

November 16, 2014

Thank you Heather, and It has been a lot more vehicles than that, you are forgetting the ones for your Son and His wife, but everyone has been a pleasure. You have always been a very loyal customer and Friend, and we are happy to assist you and any of your Family and Friends with all their automobile needs. I know that you will enjoy the Rav4 and you deserve it.

"The by far best car buyng expierence I have ever had"

This is a great dealership. I've purchased many cars in the past and greatly hated the process. I really wish I found treasure coast Toyota sooner it was a pleasure to do business with them. I am a disabled OIF veteran an am on a set income so I had a budget I needed to fallow. I came in my salesman was Adil Azhar I explained to him my situation and I was not sure if he would be able to help me. Well Adil did help me greatly, he knows the product very well and he got me a deal that was perfect for my situation and helped me perfectly so I was able to purchase a great ride. He is the best salesman I have worked with to date, and like I said I have worked with many. Well when it came time to finance I was nervous about that cause I have came across some real pushy arrogant finance managers before so I didn't know what to expect there. Once again I was real pleased very happy. I worked with Ronald Seckinger it was a real pleasant experience I was impressed there as well. When it came time to accept delivery of the car that's when Constance Howe stepped in and once again was given a pleasant and happy experience. She was very good at not being overwhelming in the information on delivery she made it very easy to take in a more in debt presentation of what the car could do. All and all my salesman Adil Azhar was great, Ronald in finance great, Constance for delivery of my new Toyota was great. Also before I left Adil and Constance made sure I was happy and I was very much so. I will use them again in the future and recommend them to anyone i know that needs a car.

"Amazing attention to detail"

The best experience from start to finish. I would never buy a car anywhere else after this 1st rate experience. Thank you Treasure Coast Toyota

"My smooth experience of buying a new car"

Excellent, helpful and professional process from the sales person to the delivery specialist. Service was A+ thank you so much for this unique, experience. l will recommend you with friends and family. New Rav 4 2015. Sales Personal: Constance Howe and Adil Azhar, were above expectations.

"Excellent Customer Service"

Everyone I dealt with at Treasure Coast Toyota was very professional and very happy to help make my experience relaxing and enjoyable. When I am ready for another new vehicle I will definitely be visiting here again, and I will be recommending them to anyone who asks.

November 03, 2014

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to all concerned, and vital to our business growth. John Harrison

Reviews of Constance Howe