Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

5101 Southeast Federal Hwy,
Stuart, Florida 34997
Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart Info
About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart: A Name You Can Trust When it comes to quality cars at affordable prices, Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart is a name you can trust. Our reputation is built on customer service both before and after the sale. We provide a hassle-free purchasing environment and strive to find the perfect car to fit your transportation needs. New Vehicles At Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, we have the Toyota and Scion vehicles you want. Camry's, Corolla's, Prius's, 4Runner's, Tacoma's, Tundra's and more – all at prices you can afford. We've built our 30-year reputation on friendly service and customer satisfaction, and will make sure you are 100 percent satisfied. During this past year, 93 percent of our customers have said they would definitely recommend us as a place to buy a vehicle. Our New Vehicles all come with a Lifetime Limited Power train warranty, unlimited Miles and Unlimited Time, good in North America and Canada Toyota is so confident in the quality, durability and reliability of our vehicles that our new Toyota's come with a 36-month/36,000-mile comprehensive warranty, a 60-month/60,000-mile power train warranty and a 60-month/unlimited mileage corrosion warranty. For your convenience, our sales department is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 8pm, Saturday from 8:30am to 6pm, and Sunday from 11am to 5pm Pre-Owned Vehicles If you are in the market for a quality pre-owned vehicle, you'll find dozens to choose from at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, with a wide variety of makes and models available at prices you can afford. We have a full-service finance department that works with more than 10 lenders to find the financing or leasing option that best suits your needs. We also offer Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. When you purchase a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, you're also buying the peace of mind of knowing that your vehicle is backed by the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Advantage. 3-month/3,000-mile Comprehen

About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Toyota 1234
5/01/2016

"Maria was very friendly and informative "

Maria did a great job. I look forward to doing business with her. I would definitely recommend your dealership to someone else. Thank-you Maria

Wesley
4/25/2016

"Rate my experience "

Connie did a great job. She made it fun! Scott was a great salesman. I really love my new car. It was a great decision!

Allan Dent
4/18/2016

"A very positive visit to Treasure Coast Toyota"

I stopped in to ask assistance with a technical problem on this day Monday 4/18/2016 I was immediately noticed and a lady by the name of Constance Howe approached. and asked if she could help ( a pleasant surprise ) because most places ignore you till you look like you are annoyed. Very Professional , she listened ( which is a plus) explained how to connect the device, sat, and went through the process, it worked !. I cannot tell you how pleased I am with Ms. Howe and the fact That Treasure Coast Toyota has such an experienced individua with customer service background.. I would recomment Treasure coat Toyota , to Friends and and anyone looking to purchase a car . Outstanding service ! Thank you

Kevin Avalon
4/08/2016

"Worth the experience and making the trip."

For 2 months I perused the Toyota dealerships within a 500 mile radius for a certified vehicle that suited my needs. I made an inquiry about a particular car at Treasure Coast Toyota (83 miles north of me) and in no time one of their salesmen, Scott Wehr, responded and became my exclusive liaison. After corresponding over a couple of weeks I soon found myself driving North to purchase “the one”. Arrived at 1:15, and out the door at 4:30 with the perfect car thanks to the diligence of Scott. Thanks again for a practically seamless transaction purchasing this fantastic Toyota Avalon. Also, I thank Rainer Kania, the finance manager for the final processing. Last, I wish I was closer to use your Dealership. I would use your Service Dept. That’s the only downside.

lori123
4/07/2016

"Memorable"

My most recent experience at Toyota of Stuart was memorable. I was assisted by the sales consultant Mr. Scott Wehr he was extremely helpful and answered all of my concerns. He made a big decision seem easier. I highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop by and see Scott.

Pickup35
3/14/2016

"An awesome experience in buying a used car!"

Our salesman Robert Haury was an excellent Sales Consultant and all the other staff at the Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart that was involved in the purchase of our Used 2010 Toyota Camry made it effortless. I would recommend anyone that is in the market for a new or used car to definitely go here first because everyone is friendly and courteous and treat their customers with the greatest respect. We have been buying cars and trucks since 1970 in Massachusetts and this has probably been the best experience ever.

tallay
3/11/2016

"dissapointing"

Free tire replacement at the time of cash purchase was not honored even though the car was serviced at the dealership per agreement. I am a senior citizen.

happy senior
2/18/2016

"praise for service advise"

I was assigned RAYMOND IBER and he was wonderful. Went out of his way to explain service statement, solved problems and listened to me. Made me feel I was the only customer he was working with. Yet, I saw how he handled other customers just the same. I will always ask for him in the future servicing of my Prius. He is an asset to the service department.

RAYMOND IBER

fred
2/01/2016

"Lied to"

I took my Toyota Tacoma in for a tire pressure sensor that stopped working after a tire change. I was told that the dealer that put the tire on damaged it. When I took the truck back to the original dealer there was not damage to the sensor. When they broke down the tire there was no damage. I bounced back and forth from each dealer a total of 4 times and then was told it would cost 183.00 for the new sensor. I took it to St Lucie Battery and Tire and got everything fixed for under 100.00. They lied to make money. Don't trust them.

J
1/29/2016

"Good experience"

Dom is a good service person. Attentive and hardworking. I had another service advisor at this Dealership, no comparison. Dom listens is friendly and is fair.

Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart responded to this review

January 29, 2016

Thank you for your glowing review of Dom. We have been blessed with his superior service skills and we are very happy he is a part of the Treasure Coast Toyota Family.

Reviews of Maria Tamitis