Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

5101 Southeast Federal Hwy,
Stuart, Florida 34997
Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart Info
About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart: A Name You Can Trust When it comes to quality cars at affordable prices, Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart is a name you can trust. Our reputation is built on customer service both before and after the sale. We provide a hassle-free purchasing environment and strive to find the perfect car to fit your transportation needs. New Vehicles At Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, we have the Toyota and Scion vehicles you want. Camry's, Corolla's, Prius's, 4Runner's, Tacoma's, Tundra's and more – all at prices you can afford. We've built our 30-year reputation on friendly service and customer satisfaction, and will make sure you are 100 percent satisfied. During this past year, 93 percent of our customers have said they would definitely recommend us as a place to buy a vehicle. Our New Vehicles all come with a Lifetime Limited Power train warranty, unlimited Miles and Unlimited Time, good in North America and Canada Toyota is so confident in the quality, durability and reliability of our vehicles that our new Toyota's come with a 36-month/36,000-mile comprehensive warranty, a 60-month/60,000-mile power train warranty and a 60-month/unlimited mileage corrosion warranty. For your convenience, our sales department is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 8pm, Saturday from 8:30am to 6pm, and Sunday from 11am to 5pm Pre-Owned Vehicles If you are in the market for a quality pre-owned vehicle, you'll find dozens to choose from at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, with a wide variety of makes and models available at prices you can afford. We have a full-service finance department that works with more than 10 lenders to find the financing or leasing option that best suits your needs. We also offer Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. When you purchase a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, you're also buying the peace of mind of knowing that your vehicle is backed by the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Advantage. 3-month/3,000-mile Comprehen

About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

terrywhitehead
9/21/2016

"Pleasant experience"

I spoke with Julio from "Parts" with a question and he took the time to satisfy my questions. Although I have used Treasure Coast Toyota for many years, I am always pleasantly surprised when someone acts as if they really do care about helping you. Thanks, as always, for your commitment to hiring quality employees! Terry Whitehead Palm City, Florida

Lisa
9/12/2016

"Scott is the man! "

Scott was super efficient with all of the headache-causing paperwork. He made getting my new car a breeze and I could not be happier with it or his customer service. Without a doubt 5 star service. Thanks Scott!

jchsan
9/03/2016

"Great experience"

My wife and I are buying our 5th car from Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, Great place to shop. Neville Silvera made the experience even better. He answered all my questions, worked with us on the prices, and let us decide what we want with no pressure at at. I spoke with Neville twice before we came in to buy and everything he promised he would do he came though. I highly recommend that if you shop for a car here ask for Neville. He made the experience very enjoyable. Just want to say thanks Neville for everything.

I also want to say thanks to Brian Childress one of the fiance guys there. Great time with him and very very knowledgeable. Thanks to all.

Fyrquell
8/12/2016

"messy service"

had my 10000 mile service done mechanic left oily had prints on my window on driver sside and on the door. scratches on my two driver side wheels paint scuffed marks when rotating tires. left one of my tire caps off when filling my nitrogen.

kowatchm1
8/09/2016

"Go see Maria! She is great! Wonderful dealership"

Really had a unbelievable experience at Treasure Coast. Maria my sales person was amazing! She really knew her stuff and made my experience a great one. She has a great personality and is a doll! Go see Maria. I will definitely recommend her to everyone I know and anyone looking for a car.

Slackerj
8/09/2016

"Great Deal"

Normally I don't take time to review a business, but this is an exception. Treasure Coast Toyota is an excellent example of how a new car dealership should be run. Our sales rep Marco gave us a great deal and was understanding when we told him that we had , to check out the competition, being this was the first place we stopped. We shopped around and returned later to buy our new Toyota. Thank you Marco and the rest of the staff at Treasure Coast. It was a pleasure to do business with you.

Marco Sanchez

Mandy Walker
7/06/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Shane, Robert and David helped us find the perfect car for me! Elaine took the pain out of the paperwork for us with her delightful sense of humor and efficiency! Connie helped me begin exploring my tech package and made it fun while getting me up and running with the tools that I will rely on daily. Denise stopped by to introduce herself to my husband, and to help me begin thinking about how to make sure that I service the car correctly, at which point my husband understood exactly why I had insisted on buying this car from and having it serviced by Treasure Coast Toyota. Denise is the BEST! Thanks to all of you! It is a pleasure to give this strong recommendation!

LK
6/21/2016

"Don't bring your car here"

brought my car to Treasure Coast Toyota 4 times. 1st time - I went in for an oil change and was given 3 pages worth of things that "needed" to be fixed. 2nd time - I came in for an oil change and was told I needed to get my brakes fixed and new tires. *My car would not start a few days after bringing it in to Treasure Coast Toyota, so I brought it to a family friend mechanic who replaced the starter.* 3rd time - I came in to get one of my tires replaced. *Again, my car would not start a few days after bringing it into Treasure Coast Toyota. I brought it back to the family friend mechanic who replaced the starter, again, with warranty.* 4th time - Came in to get my brakes and rotors resurfaced. Told them the last two times I brought my car in, within a week, my car wouldn't start. He tried to "help" me figure out why something like that would happen and I explained I already know why it happened. He assured me my car was in good hands. *While waiting fo my car I spoke with another woman who "coincidentally" had the same experience, where her car also spontaneously wouldnt start after bringing it in to Treasure Coast Toyota* Immediately after leaving the shop after "getting my brakes fixed", my car started making loud, grinding noises when I would use the brakes.

Toyota 1234
5/01/2016

"Maria was very friendly and informative "

Maria did a great job. I look forward to doing business with her. I would definitely recommend your dealership to someone else. Thank-you Maria

Wesley
4/25/2016

"Rate my experience "

Connie did a great job. She made it fun! Scott was a great salesman. I really love my new car. It was a great decision!

Reviews of Neville Silvera