Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

5101 Southeast Federal Hwy,
Stuart, Florida 34997
Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart Info
About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart: A Name You Can Trust When it comes to quality cars at affordable prices, Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart is a name you can trust. Our reputation is built on customer service both before and after the sale. We provide a hassle-free purchasing environment and strive to find the perfect car to fit your transportation needs. New Vehicles At Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, we have the Toyota and Scion vehicles you want. Camry's, Corolla's, Prius's, 4Runner's, Tacoma's, Tundra's and more – all at prices you can afford. We've built our 30-year reputation on friendly service and customer satisfaction, and will make sure you are 100 percent satisfied. During this past year, 93 percent of our customers have said they would definitely recommend us as a place to buy a vehicle. Our New Vehicles all come with a Lifetime Limited Power train warranty, unlimited Miles and Unlimited Time, good in North America and Canada Toyota is so confident in the quality, durability and reliability of our vehicles that our new Toyota's come with a 36-month/36,000-mile comprehensive warranty, a 60-month/60,000-mile power train warranty and a 60-month/unlimited mileage corrosion warranty. For your convenience, our sales department is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 8pm, Saturday from 8:30am to 6pm, and Sunday from 11am to 5pm Pre-Owned Vehicles If you are in the market for a quality pre-owned vehicle, you'll find dozens to choose from at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, with a wide variety of makes and models available at prices you can afford. We have a full-service finance department that works with more than 10 lenders to find the financing or leasing option that best suits your needs. We also offer Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. When you purchase a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, you're also buying the peace of mind of knowing that your vehicle is backed by the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Advantage. 3-month/3,000-mile Comprehen

About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

J
1/29/2016

"Good experience"

Dom is a good service person. Attentive and hardworking. I had another service advisor at this Dealership, no comparison. Dom listens is friendly and is fair.

Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart responded to this review

January 29, 2016

Thank you for your glowing review of Dom. We have been blessed with his superior service skills and we are very happy he is a part of the Treasure Coast Toyota Family.

Krisna504
12/12/2015

"Gracias Francisco Pacheco por su servicio"

Gracias Francisco Pacheco por su ayuda paciencia e atencion Muy agradecida por su servicio y Muy alegre con mi carrito Hyundai. Los seguire recomendando quede encandata con Toyota de Stuart krisna

Anron 47
11/21/2015

"Ronald Andrini. e-mail: anron47@att.net"

I FOUND OUR SALES PERSON FRANCISCO PACHECO VERY FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL AND INFORMATIVE. YOUR SERVICES DEPARTMENT WAS ALSO VERY HELPFUL. ALL IN ALL A GOOD EXPERIENCE. EXCELLENT.

Maron
11/20/2015

"marilyn6647@yahoo.com Excellent services. "

Excellent services. Thank you Francisco Pacheco and thank you Treasure Coast Toyota in Stuart. Great attention. You feel welcome when you go to the dealer.

Silver cloud
11/20/2015

" learning features & options"

Everyone at this dealership is always pleasant & very helpful ! I bought a new phone today & came in to connect it to my blue tooth system. I was met immediately & made to feel welcome. I am not tech savvy, but Connie is such a pleasure & very patient that I hope that I have another excuse to visit & ask for her expertise. She is a wonderful representative for your company !

Petete
11/10/2015

"Very good"

Excellent service , everything went nice and easy thanks to Bassam , it was a great experience , and I'll tell my friends and family how good was buying a car in this place

Paint Man
11/04/2015

"Easier than expected!"

Just purchased a Prius V from Neville Silvera. Smoother and much easier than expected. Neville kept in touch with us over a period of 5 months until we were ready to buy. He kept us informed of sales and special offers.

jrinaldi78
10/29/2015

"Fantastic experience!"

We have purchased several vehicles here and every transaction has ran smooth. We have been dealing with Robert for years and he always goes above and beyond to meet all of our needs ! Great customer service !

inana
10/16/2015

"Best car buying experience "

Had been shopping for Camry for a while. Had gone to several other Toyota dealerships all high pressure tactics were used. I was contacted by Jarret set an appt. To go to see the car. Was met by Ron the Mgr. who quickly offered me a cold beverage. Jarret took me for a ride explained the car and the differences between the Camry vs the Sonata and sold me. Rudy the finance mgr. Put me at ease with my finances. Great experience overall definitely will recommend this place to buy.

Ron Vega

cheley143
10/15/2015

"Simply the Best!"

Best experience ever. Prior to buying my new Toyota, I went to various dealerships and honestly I could have probably purchased a car in a few, but what stopped me what the sales persons attitude. They ruined the deal. Treasure Coast Toyota was the BEST experience I ever had during one of the major purchases of my life :) Maria Tamitis was my sales person and she was just wonderful. If it wasn't for her I know I wouldn't have purchased my Toyota. She is truly such a great sales person with an awesome personality. She was patient during my question fest and always had a smile and made me feel so comfortable. If anyone is looking to buy a Toyota, you have to try Treasure Coast Toyota. You won't regret it! Ask for Maria :)

Maria Tamitis