Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

5101 Southeast Federal Hwy,
Stuart, Florida 34997
Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart Info
About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart: A Name You Can Trust When it comes to quality cars at affordable prices, Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart is a name you can trust. Our reputation is built on customer service both before and after the sale. We provide a hassle-free purchasing environment and strive to find the perfect car to fit your transportation needs. New Vehicles At Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, we have the Toyota and Scion vehicles you want. Camry's, Corolla's, Prius's, 4Runner's, Tacoma's, Tundra's and more – all at prices you can afford. We've built our 30-year reputation on friendly service and customer satisfaction, and will make sure you are 100 percent satisfied. During this past year, 93 percent of our customers have said they would definitely recommend us as a place to buy a vehicle. Our New Vehicles all come with a Lifetime Limited Power train warranty, unlimited Miles and Unlimited Time, good in North America and Canada Toyota is so confident in the quality, durability and reliability of our vehicles that our new Toyota's come with a 36-month/36,000-mile comprehensive warranty, a 60-month/60,000-mile power train warranty and a 60-month/unlimited mileage corrosion warranty. For your convenience, our sales department is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 8pm, Saturday from 8:30am to 6pm, and Sunday from 11am to 5pm Pre-Owned Vehicles If you are in the market for a quality pre-owned vehicle, you'll find dozens to choose from at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, with a wide variety of makes and models available at prices you can afford. We have a full-service finance department that works with more than 10 lenders to find the financing or leasing option that best suits your needs. We also offer Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. When you purchase a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, you're also buying the peace of mind of knowing that your vehicle is backed by the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Advantage. 3-month/3,000-mile Comprehen

About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

hollyminkw
6/20/2015

"Quick easy and painless"

Bought my 2014 elsewhere but had my car serviced at Toyota of Stuart. They did not give me any grief about not buying from them but welcomed me very warmly. Jack was my service rep and was great. Will be coming back for service when it's due again. Thanks Jack!

jo jo
6/02/2015

" Top knotch sales and service."

My recent purchase with Toyota of Stuart was a great experience. At no time did I feel that I was under any pressure. Everyone I dealt with were highly professional and skilled. I will share my experience with others. ( YOU GUYS ARE GREAT) !!!

MB-Canada
5/15/2015

"Could not be more sastified"

Me and my wife had been to 4 other dealerships here on the Treasure Coast and Toyota in Stuart was our last dealership before heading south to West Palm to find a car and dealership we would be feel comfortable enough to buy from, so we stopped look at some different Model Toyota's, we were immediately greeted by John Green. He politely acknowledged my wife first then myself by introducing himself. We walked around as John discussed with us different models and features each car had. I explained to him we would be purchasing a car for my wife and I let him know the importance of how safe of a car I wanted to trust to put my wife in. John let me know he is happily married as well and he would not recommend anything he would not put his own wife in. John was very patient with myself and my wife with all the questions we had , never rush and let us know all of our options for trading in or purchasing a second vehicle. Well I must say another review will be written soon when we return to Florida from Canada in August and John will be our go to gentleman, see you soon John and Thank you so much for all your kindness and patience I write reviews all the time the bad and the ugly, however if you are on the fence about a car, need professionalism with a salesman who is patient not pushy and is very knowledgeable of his products, do not hesitate to stop at Toyota in Stuart and ask for John Green Thank you Mike and Bonnie Laskogard

Jim&anne
5/13/2015

"Great dealership and a happy place."

Cars are cars, you can buy them anywhere, its the dealership that counts. Your dealership is a happy place because its full of happy people who are friendly,fair and competent. I am a three time repeat customer.

DiegoA
5/10/2015

"Customer Sevice"

At this dealership they were very nice. Also, they're customer service was exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a car.

LorrieV
5/10/2015

"Great experience!"

Buying here was fun and a great experience... thank you to all the team but especially Judy! I sincerely appreciate her patience and product knowledge. Thanks Judy, I am certain that I made the best choice for a new car because of you.

dd
5/07/2015

"terrific people wonderful experience"

Everyone was just super, I was delighted with the whole experience from Francisco and TJ to Rudy and Connie it was all great highly recommend anyone to these people!!

moenanny

"Return lease"

Constance was wonderful . Explain everything in full detail Great Job Pleasant Personality. TJ as a manger was very nice and nice to work with as far as figures. Jarrett also was very accomadating.

R3DNOUR
5/07/2015

"Frank and Team are AWESOME!"

I came in looking for a specific vehicle at a specific price and Frank and the team was able to make that happen. This visit was pleasurable and I will surely recommend this dealership to others as this was my second purchase there and I'm sure will be back in the future. GREAT JOB!!!

Raven
5/02/2015

"Excellent Experience"

No high pressure sales here. Very relaxed but informational. I was treated with respect. They just couldn't have been nicer. My schedule was very erratic but they worked around it. Over all a very positive experience!

Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart responded to this review