Read Reviews Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

David Walker-HughesNew Car Sales Manager6 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart: A Name You Can Trust
When it comes to quality cars at affordable prices, Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart is a name you can trust. Our reputation is built on customer service both before and after the sale. We provide a hassle-free purchasing environment and strive to find the perfect car to fit your transportation needs.
New Vehicles

At Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, we have the Toyota and Scion vehicles you want. Camry's, Corolla's, Prius's, 4Runner's, Tacoma's, Tundra's and more – all at prices you can afford. We've built our 30-year reputation on friendly service and customer satisfaction, and will make sure you are 100 percent satisfied. During this past year, 93 percent of our customers have said they would definitely recommend us as a place to buy a vehicle. Our New Vehicles all come with a Lifetime Limited Power train warranty, unlimited Miles and Unlimited Time, good in North America and Canada

Toyota is so confident in the quality, durability and reliability of our vehicles that our new Toyota's come with a 36-month/36,000-mile comprehensive warranty, a 60-month/60,000-mile power train warranty and a 60-month/unlimited mileage corrosion warranty. For your convenience, our sales department is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 8pm, Saturday from 8:30am to 6pm, and Sunday from 11am to 5pm
Pre-Owned Vehicles

If you are in the market for a quality pre-owned vehicle, you'll find dozens to choose from at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart, with a wide variety of makes and models available at prices you can afford. We have a full-service finance department that works with more than 10 lenders to find the financing or leasing option that best suits your needs.

We also offer Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. When you purchase a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, you're also buying the peace of mind of knowing that your vehicle is backed by the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Advantage.

3-month/3,000-mile Comprehen

Ira GreenbaumIra Greenbaum
Constance HoweConstance Howe
Neville SilveraNeville Silvera

My Review Of Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart:

After my visit to TCT of Stuart I looked up Truly Professional and next to it was the name Neville Silvera, what a gentleman, truly professional in all facets of his job from start to finish. Neville has made my car buying experience truly memorable and seamless. His expertise was demonstrated from the Test Drive to the Showroom where he demonstrated a thorough knowledge of everything. I'll highly recommend him any day, keep up the great work.
I'll also like to mention Mr. Ira Greenbaum who was very welcoming and courteous, a true leader in every sense of the word.
Last but certainly not lease is Mrs. Constance Howe, what a personality, this young lady was the topping on the cake, this company could not have choose a better fit for Delivery Specialist. Her knowledge of her work is exceptional mixed with her wonderful sense of humor truly an asset to the company.

"Sales Professional"

HanamaBayPS
8/15/2014 8:35:49 AM

John  GreenJohn Green

My Review Of Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart:

I was having my Toyota Camry being serviced and while waiting in the showroom with my wife I was looking at the Toyota Avalon when John walked up and told me what a great car this was. After speaking for a while John went and got the key's for a 2014 Avalon and we went for a test drive. We'll, needless to say we bought the car. Throughout the entire process from first meeting John to leaving with our new vehicle we were treated with total professionalism from John. Best car buying experience I had ever had. Thanks John, and thank you Treasure Coast Toyota.
Robert & Dee Hall

"Wonderful to Deal With"

damonty862
8/14/2014 5:37:45 PM

George ColeGeorge Cole

My Review Of Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart:

George, my service rep was pleasant. He kept in constant contact with me and let me know the status of my car being fixed. I also had my car detailed there. The crew did an excellent job. It looks as the day I drove it off the lot Everyone was helpful and knowledgeable.

"Service Advisor"

HanamaBayPS
8/14/2014 11:31:54 AM

John  GreenJohn Green
Jack RaymentJack Rayment

My Review Of Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart:

I was fortunate to have Jack as my service advisor or should I call him my personal Toyota Expert. He displayed courtesy and professionalism each and every time I had my vehicle serviced. Jack is one of the reason's I purchased a new vehicle at Treasure Coast Toyota. Makes you feel important. Thanks Jack.

"Toyota Sienna"

pjshank
7/14/2014 8:55:28 AM

Constance HoweConstance Howe

My Review Of Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart:

Robert and Connie were profesional and very friendly and helpful all the way through the purchase. Connie went above and stayed with us until she was sure we had our car programmed the way we wanted it.

"exellent"

roberthill
7/10/2014 5:14:08 PM

My Review Of Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart:

salesman Robert Haury was very helpful and knowledgeable,he walked me threw every step of the sale and i would recommend him to any of my friends or family

"Stressfree experience"

beebe62
7/6/2014 11:08:50 AM

John  HarrisonJohn Harrison
Ronald SeckingerRonald Seckinger

My Review Of Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart:

The ease of my purchase was unbelievable! Robert Haury was very helpful and i didnt feel any pressure. My purchase was completed in 3hrs! This was the first time my car buying experience didnt leave me with a pit in my stomach. I drove away happy!

"4Runner Purchase"

kosarbal
6/28/2014 4:26:06 PM

Lewis ConklinLewis Conklin
John  HarrisonJohn Harrison
David Walker-HughesDavid Walker-Hughes

My Review Of Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart:

The entire team was very knowledgeable and helpful during the entire purchasing process of our new Toyota 4Runner. Lewis Conklin was an excellent and diligent representative along with David, the internet sales manager. We would definitely go back to the dealership and recommend them to our friends and family.

"Service and purchase"

KenNanC
6/6/2014 4:01:52 PM

Dom  AloiseDom Aloise
Neville SilveraNeville Silvera

My Review Of Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart:

Visited dealership to pick up 2007 Highlander Hybrid being serviced. Have been dealing with Dom Aloise, service, for years. He is one of the primary reasons why we have continued to return to dealership where we have now purchased three vehicles. My wife was interested in trading to a new Highlander and was referred to Neville Silvera who patiently answered our questions in a friendly, courteous manner - never "pushey". Based on our interaction with Neville we decided to trade in our 2007 Highlander for a 2014 model. We returned to the dealership the next day to bring in the title for the 2007 model and Constance Howe provided us with a delivery orientation for the new vehicle. She was patient, answered our questions and willingly sought out the assistance of others to obtain information when necessary. All in all, a pleasant experience and my wife is now happy.

Ken Caldwell

"Toyota Sienna purchase"

samzd
5/16/2014 12:39:20 PM

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart

I was extremely pleased with not only the price of the vehicle but more importantly the way my wife and I were treated at your dealership. Robert Haury was our sales representative and in my opinion he was outstanding. His attention to detail was excellent. He listened when we were explaining our expectations, went and found the vehicle which surpassed my expectations. We really enjoy our Sienna, I would not hesitate to recommend Robert and your dealership to anyone. Thanks Again!

Mike And Liz