Treasure Coast Toyota Of Stuart

Toyota Sales PRO

May 28, 2017

"Thank you!"

- Meleddie

We had the most wonderful car buying experience with Maria T. She went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and completely satisfied with our vehicle. She was patient and kind and fun! We laughed and enjoyed our time together-like old friends, even though we had all just met for the first time! William S., Kareem and David we're all absolutely wonderful to us. Warm smiles, great fun and an all-around positive vibe! Thank you all! We will be back to visit!

Maria Tamitis
David Barrett
Other Employees : Kareem and william and steve

May 28, 2017

"Great People!"

- EQ49

Chris Wagner was exceptional in every way as he provided all the answers I needed to make a decision on my purchase of a new 2017 Toyota Corolla. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone desiring to purchase a new Toyota vehicle. The sales mgr. Dominic was also very pleasant and amicable to making me a very good deal on my trade-in vehicle. Kudos guys! What an outstanding experience with no pressure whatsoever.

Christopher Wagner
Other Employees : Dominic

May 26, 2017

"My experience was AWESOME!!"

- Dmers28

I went in just to check out the Toyota tundra and weld up leaving five hours later with a brand-new Toyota. My salesman Travis was absolutely unbelievable with no pressure and the general manager Dominic was such a pleasure to deal with. If your little looking for a great car and terrific service go to Toyota of Stuart

Travis