Tropical Auto Sales

North Palm Beach, Florida 33408
Tropical Auto Sales Info

Dhiren1965
6/14/2016

"Pleasant car buying experience"

What a pleasant car buying experience! I was treated with respect, they listened to what I was looking for and helped me find finance at the right rate. Their was no pressure...they even let me keep the car for one day before we made the deal. Alan was just so pleasant to work with. He answered all the questions as we were looking from one car to another and never once pressured us to buy anything. He genuinely cared that we buy a car that we are happy with even if it meant that we might buy somewhere else. Eventually we found a 2012 Ford Mustang that we really liked and made a deal on......after going to Alan 3 different times. I recommend Tropical Autos very highly for your next car purchase.

Alan Hill

Nicole Shuler
6/02/2016

"BEST SERVICE "

TOMMY WAS EXCELLENT HE REALLY HELPED ME. FROM START TO FINISH AND MY CREDIT WAS NOT GOOD AT ALL. BUT HE MADE IY HAPPEN. JEN WAS THE BEST. EVERYONE THERE WAS HELPFUL. WELL I HAVE MY 2014 KIA OPTIMA THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

TOMMY

Sassyc
5/26/2016

"Awesome experience. "

Great experience. Friendly sales people. Excellent customer service. Very helpful and attentive. Great experience from beginning to end. They answered every question and provided great deal on your trade. I would recommend them to my friends and family. Glad I had the opportunity to work with Alan Hill.

Alan Hill

Valerie15
5/10/2016

"Outstanding customer service "

Tropical auto sales is by far one the best dealership I ever bought a car from. Ask for Tim. I'm a complicated and indecisive buyer but Tim manage to find me super automobile. Its been about for 5 months I'm beyond satisfify with the vehicle thank you Tim and tropical auto sales beyond happy.

Tim

EBurrs
3/01/2016

"Exception to the Norm & Exceptional Service at its finest!"

Our sales rep was Tommy and he was friendly and full of personality, which made the car buying experience joyful! He didn't give us the usual game play that the previous dealerships had given us. After going from dealer to dealer, it was a breath of fresh air for someone to do what they said they could do. It's one thing to purchase a car, but it makes it even better when you have a rep with such a great attitude and honesty. If you're looking for integrity, friendliness, and an easy car buying experience; then Tropical wins the vote. Thanks Tommy :)

Tommy

Dee518
2/18/2016

"Very helpful and caring staff"

I was in need of a car and I left with one regardless of my less than perfect credit score. The staff was friendly and courteous that made my experience smooth. I have referred my sister who also bought a car that was in amazing condition. Thanks Tropical family!!!!

Angie, Mike

Chuckybabi
2/15/2016

"I got the car I wanted"

I had a seemingly impossible situation. Bad credit, limited cash and time. Tim was very understanding and patient as we went through muitple scenario's of how to get this accomplish and ultimately I got the BMW I wanted.

Tim Szakats

G37sFL
2/08/2016

"Awesome Car buying experience"

Absolute BEST car buying experience I've ever had. I didn' t have best credit out there, and I was looking for a specific car with certain options/specs. I found it 1000 miles away, 5 states away to be exact. I sent an email requesting info and within minutes Tim Szakats replied and was extremely helpful. He anwsered all my questions and even helped me get approved and within the hour was planning trip down to pickup car! Being out of state I was skeptical at first but there cars are legit, meticulously maintained and ultra clean. He even offered to pick me up at airport when I landed there. Worked out perfect. In a weeks time I was driving beautiful car back home. Thanks Tropical Auto! Thanks Tim! Pleasure doing business.

Tim Szakats

Ben33458
1/20/2016

"Excellent car buying experience!"

Tropical Auto Sales makes used car buying simple! If your in the market for a used car you definitely need to stop by and check out there inventory. There is always something for everyone. Aside from that the service is not to shabby either. From the moment I pulled in the parking lot I was greeted with a smile from my salesman Tommy Cohen. He was very helpful with all the questions I had and made the process as smooth as possible. Thanks Tropical Auto Sales and Tommy Cohen for making my car buying experience a breeze! I will definitely be back when I'm in the car market again!

Tommy Cohen & Alan Hill

Tquiles
1/19/2016

"Tommy was great. Great experience. Great price"

Glad i stopped here. Great selection and got a great deal I would recommend Tropical Very highly. Go see Tommy. Guy is great. A plus plus

Tommy cohen. Steve Gintonio