Tropical Auto Sales

Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Foreign Affairs Auto

G37sFL
2/08/2016

"Awesome Car buying experience"

Absolute BEST car buying experience I've ever had. I didn' t have best credit out there, and I was looking for a specific car with certain options/specs. I found it 1000 miles away, 5 states away to be exact. I sent an email requesting info and within minutes Tim Szakats replied and was extremely helpful. He anwsered all my questions and even helped me get approved and within the hour was planning trip down to pickup car! Being out of state I was skeptical at first but there cars are legit, meticulously maintained and ultra clean. He even offered to pick me up at airport when I landed there. Worked out perfect. In a weeks time I was driving beautiful car back home. Thanks Tropical Auto! Thanks Tim! Pleasure doing business.

Tim Szakats

Ben33458
1/20/2016

"Excellent car buying experience!"

Tropical Auto Sales makes used car buying simple! If your in the market for a used car you definitely need to stop by and check out there inventory. There is always something for everyone. Aside from that the service is not to shabby either. From the moment I pulled in the parking lot I was greeted with a smile from my salesman Tommy Cohen. He was very helpful with all the questions I had and made the process as smooth as possible. Thanks Tropical Auto Sales and Tommy Cohen for making my car buying experience a breeze! I will definitely be back when I'm in the car market again!

Tommy Cohen & Alan Hill

Tquiles
1/19/2016

"Tommy was great. Great experience. Great price"

Glad i stopped here. Great selection and got a great deal I would recommend Tropical Very highly. Go see Tommy. Guy is great. A plus plus

Tommy cohen. Steve Gintonio

horrific experience
10/19/2015

"R U N or bring your jar of vasoline!!"

DJ and "Steve the GM" tried to charge my 20 yr old daughter (1st time car buyer) $5000.00 more. Sticker for 2014 Ford focus $16999.00. We made it clear upon arrival monthly rate she needed to stay within. "Steve the GM" tried putting her in a vehicle she clearly couldn't afford by bullying and intimidating her. . When this was brought to his attention by myself he yelled and then hung up on me. Unless ,you the buyer, want to donate your hard earned money to this so called auto sales company LOOK ELSEWHERE! Or bring your jar of vasoline as they will screw you!!

DJ Steve GM

willy
8/06/2015

"CROOKS do not buy from them they have an F rating at the BBB"

bought a car off them via EBAY They said was excellent car well maintained runs drives great, Everything works. Got here transmission was out power steering was out door locks didn't work and the remote entry doesn't work and the struts are totally worn out. The mini dealer said it would cost 5100 to get it in the condition it was advertised, JOE told me get the car fixed send them the bill so I got the main things fixed the trans and the struts sent them the bill 2 months later they still wont pay wont return emails or phone calls

JOE

Peter Marshalls
6/02/2015

"Great price and I was treated well"

I never Expected to find the exact car I was looking for or the fair price I would pay. Tropical Auto Sales and Joey Love were great! Ill be sure to look here first whenever I need a car. I'll also be sure to reccommed them.

Joey Love

Shine
1/26/2015

"Bad used car experience. Should not have bought from tropica"

Bill said Mercedes was in fender bender when Asked for.carfax. Later found car had severe collision damage significantly affecting trade value. Convertible rarely worked

Bill

devi3392
5/11/2014

"I found my new car guy!"

I needed a car that had good gas mileage I could put my 3 kids In and I could also use for work and I can refinance of another car and put it into it Alan did that for me and it's been great

Alan Hill

Brokerdrew
2/02/2013

"Was lied by joe. Told bank approved me come get car. Sold..."

Was lied by joe. Told bank approved me come get car. Sold my car. Bank wasn't approved yet. Went to owner got him on trouble. He called and cursed me out. Told me they didn't want my business. Bank ended up approving me. But never got a call back from anyone apolgozong. Disproved me badly. He called me a loser for not having the higher than agreed upon down payment. Plus was giving them my landrover as a trade in!

Joe

maggieliz9
8/25/2011

"Great customer service. It was a pleasure to have a..."

Great customer service. It was a pleasure to have a salesman who was intelligent, pleasant, and very articulate. He made all the contributing factors of buying a car enjoyable and interesting. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who would want a positive experience buying a car.

jake jones