Tropical Auto Sales

Tropical Auto Sales
Tropical Auto Sales Info

Off Lease Only

Foreign Affairs Auto

"I found my new car guy!"

I needed a car that had good gas mileage I could put my 3 kids In and I could also use for work and I can refinance of another car and put it into it Alan did that for me and it's been great

Alan Hill

"Was lied by joe. Told bank approved me come get car. Sold..."

Was lied by joe. Told bank approved me come get car. Sold my car. Bank wasn't approved yet. Went to owner got him on trouble. He called and cursed me out. Told me they didn't want my business. Bank ended up approving me. But never got a call back from anyone apolgozong. Disproved me badly. He called me a loser for not having the higher than agreed upon down payment. Plus was giving them my landrover as a trade in!

Joe

"Great customer service. It was a pleasure to have a..."

Great customer service. It was a pleasure to have a salesman who was intelligent, pleasant, and very articulate. He made all the contributing factors of buying a car enjoyable and interesting. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who would want a positive experience buying a car.

jake jones

"I always buy new, but this time I decided to purchase a..."

I always buy new, but this time I decided to purchase a used car. I was told to go to Tropical Auto and see a guy by the name of Jake Jones! Jake was amazing!!! Super warm and friendly guy, he showed me a great selection of vehicles in my price range, and I love the fact that he was not a pushy sales person. If you're interested in a used car go to Tropical Auto and ask for Jake Jones!

Jake Jones

"I use to avoid going to dealerships because I always felt..."

I use to avoid going to dealerships because I always felt pressured into making a purchase. Although, my experience at Tropical Auto Sales was anything but a high pressure sale. I was greeted by Jake Jones, a very friendly and knowledgeable salesman who showed me cars that were in my price range and a fit for my lifestyle. The prices were very reasonable and there was a wide variety of vehicles on the lot. I was pleasantly surprised by this wonderful experience and will definitely be buying my next car here!

Jake Jones

"I recently visited Tropical Auto to take a look at their..."

I recently visited Tropical Auto to take a look at their used cars. This establishment came highly recommended as there are some people that I know that have used them for years. When coming on to the lot I was greeted immediately by Jacob who couldn't do enough to help me find a car that fit all of my needs. I found their prices to be competetive and their customer service to be top notch. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a pleasurable car shopping experience!

Jacob Jones

"I walked onto the Tropical Auto Sales lot in search of a..."

I walked onto the Tropical Auto Sales lot in search of a used car and test drove multiple cars. Jake Jones who was my salesman was excellent. He was so friendly that I felt bad that I didn't find a car that was suitable. I'm old enough to know I want to deal with nice friendly people, so I know exactly who I will go see next time I buy a vehicle.

Jake Jones

"Buyer beware. They tried to charge me $1000 more than car..."

Buyer beware. They tried to charge me $1000 more than car was advertised on Internet thinking I wouldn't notice. When I informed them of this they said that was a "fee" for finding me financing since I have less than perfect credit. Total slimy used car dealership!