Tropical Auto Sales

North Palm Beach, Florida 33408
Tropical Auto Sales Info

Bpruitt
8/19/2016

"Awesome lot, will be back"

Go to this lot and ask for Paul. He is by far the most helpful, 0 pressure, best all around car salesman I have ever dealt with. We have bought 2 cars from him in the last month and are very pleased with both. I will no longer deal with another car lot. They are now our go too when needing a vehicle. Thanks Paul!

Paul

Scoglio3
7/18/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Thanks to Anthony Lauria for making my car purchase experience better than my last few car purchases. From the time I finally decided on the car I wanted, I was out the door in an hour. Professional and Pleasant to deal with. Highly recommend.

Anthony Lauria and Jennifer

Ab00012
7/13/2016

"DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE "

14 months ago I purchased a Ford Focus from here as a first time buyer I should have done my research on dealerships a little better unbeknownst to me my future car had several as I like to call them pre existing conditions all of which my salesman was aware about. I have paid almost 5k out of pocket for recalls and repairs and am now in the hole 1700 dollars for the steering wheel that gave out the car only has 60k miles on it. These cars are faulty and the salesman know it be smart and take your business elsewhere so you can prevent going bankrupt in the future. Salesman only wanted sale and was way too over the top frankly annoying in my opinion also when contacted after the purchase about the problems with my car and confronted that he knew about it prior to the sale he brushed it off and offered no help or remorse. AGAIN DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE

JJ

Wacky 1
7/12/2016

"GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

What a great experience at Tropical Auto Sales. My Salesman Anthony Lauria was so nice and professional and took his time to help me get the right car for my budget and needs to make it comfortable for me and my family. I would recommend Anthony Lauria at Tropicl Auto he is a real person who listens and cares about your needs.. Go see him and you will be glad you did. P.S. Love my New Mercedes E350..

Anthony Lauria and Jennifer from Finance

Dhiren1965
6/14/2016

"Pleasant car buying experience"

What a pleasant car buying experience! I was treated with respect, they listened to what I was looking for and helped me find finance at the right rate. Their was no pressure...they even let me keep the car for one day before we made the deal. Alan was just so pleasant to work with. He answered all the questions as we were looking from one car to another and never once pressured us to buy anything. He genuinely cared that we buy a car that we are happy with even if it meant that we might buy somewhere else. Eventually we found a 2012 Ford Mustang that we really liked and made a deal on......after going to Alan 3 different times. I recommend Tropical Autos very highly for your next car purchase.

Alan Hill

Nicole Shuler
6/02/2016

"BEST SERVICE "

TOMMY WAS EXCELLENT HE REALLY HELPED ME. FROM START TO FINISH AND MY CREDIT WAS NOT GOOD AT ALL. BUT HE MADE IY HAPPEN. JEN WAS THE BEST. EVERYONE THERE WAS HELPFUL. WELL I HAVE MY 2014 KIA OPTIMA THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

TOMMY

Sassyc
5/26/2016

"Awesome experience. "

Great experience. Friendly sales people. Excellent customer service. Very helpful and attentive. Great experience from beginning to end. They answered every question and provided great deal on your trade. I would recommend them to my friends and family. Glad I had the opportunity to work with Alan Hill.

Alan Hill

Valerie15
5/10/2016

"Outstanding customer service "

Tropical auto sales is by far one the best dealership I ever bought a car from. Ask for Tim. I'm a complicated and indecisive buyer but Tim manage to find me super automobile. Its been about for 5 months I'm beyond satisfify with the vehicle thank you Tim and tropical auto sales beyond happy.

Tim

EBurrs
3/01/2016

"Exception to the Norm & Exceptional Service at its finest!"

Our sales rep was Tommy and he was friendly and full of personality, which made the car buying experience joyful! He didn't give us the usual game play that the previous dealerships had given us. After going from dealer to dealer, it was a breath of fresh air for someone to do what they said they could do. It's one thing to purchase a car, but it makes it even better when you have a rep with such a great attitude and honesty. If you're looking for integrity, friendliness, and an easy car buying experience; then Tropical wins the vote. Thanks Tommy :)

Tommy

Dee518
2/18/2016

"Very helpful and caring staff"

I was in need of a car and I left with one regardless of my less than perfect credit score. The staff was friendly and courteous that made my experience smooth. I have referred my sister who also bought a car that was in amazing condition. Thanks Tropical family!!!!

Angie, Mike