Tropical Ford

9900 South Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

tonyl22
5/19/2015

"great service cater to the customer very satisfied "

My experience there was one of best service that I've had anyway .Devon (salesman) helpful and knowledgeable on the vehicle i purchased that day. From the sales mgr to the finance mgr it was a team effort all the way around the table. Definitely recommend friends . Antoine Luss

My First Ford
5/12/2015

"My First Ford"

Bought my first Ford (I was a Honda Guy) everyone at Tropical Dord was friendly and nice from the on-line team to the sales to the finance team the service was surpurb. They included free oil changes, I cant wait to go back and visit those guys!

Rick Raciak

psmilgin
4/30/2015

"2015 Mustang Purchase"

Sales Representative Devon Bignall did an excellent job of presenting the car and it's functions. . I trust he will be as helpful in addressing some follow up questions I have after having driven the vehicle for several days. Jack Grace was likewise most helpful in processing the paperwork. Paul & Julia Smilgin

eekupkake8
4/30/2015

"Amazing personalized service!!!"

My boyfriend and I recently decided to upgrade our small car to a larger suv to accommodate our growing Family. From the moment we walked in the Ford dealership, we were greeted with genuine smiles and treated like family. Jay is extremely personable and we are so happy with our purchase. We will be forever customers!!!

dperocko
4/28/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Flawless and very easy process of buying a new car. Devon Bignall was great to work with through the process. I would definitely go back and will recommend to friends.

Keith5155
4/28/2015

"Purchasing an Escape at Tropical Ford"

After we did our research on what vehicle we wanted and looking at other ford dealships in the area we chose to do business with Tropical Ford, not only was the location of the dealership convenient to us they have a perk that no other ford dealerships have Free lifetime oil changes. The team that I worked with was very informative and we were able to work out a good price on the Escape, the leasing process took 2 1/2 hours and that includes going through Ford's delivery check list and going over the MyTouch and auto parking systems that came with the Escape. If you are looking for a Ford I would recommend that you take a trip to South Olando and talk with Jay and look at the vehicles on the Tropical lot.

Glen, Shane & Gary

ari2008
4/22/2015

"Shopping for my first car!"

On Sunday, I went car shopping for a good family size car. I honestly was nervous, I didn't know what to expect since I had only purchased By-Owner. I walked inside the building and I didn't walk in all the way to look for someone, when Shane Sooner came up to greets me & was very friendly & knew exactly what to show me with the description of car I was looking for. He walked straight to the 2014 Ford Explorer. It was exactly what I was looking for. He showed me the interior of the car, then he showed me the rear of the car and I was excited to say it was the most easiest and funnest car shopping I had done. Shane made it so much easier and best of all his customer service was AWESOME! I am glad Shane was the associate that helped me and he is still helping me with some of my purchases. I just purchased my seat cover and I pretty much had to do was go in and pay because he had everything set up and ready to go. I will recommend anyone to go shop at Tropical Ford and ask for Shane because I had the BEST service. Lastly Gary was the financial guy that help me, and I enjoyed his charisma, He as well was AWESOME when it came to helping me with everything else in explaining all the financial stuff. I am very grateful & I appreciate all the help, the service, the joy, and the environment I went to go shop for my first Brand New 2014 Ford Explorer. If it wasn't for Shane I think I would still be car hunting. Which by the way I love my car!!

Big Bad & Happy
4/21/2015

"Expected the worst but"

This is my second new Explorer and on both I found corrosion on the hood edge. I took it in and found it was out of warranty but I insisted it should be a recall issue having nothing to do with warranty. The body shop person I think his name was George sent it in to Ford for approval and was denied. After talking to Ford Customer care I was lets say ready for a fight at the dealership. I went in asked to speak to who ever was the person in charge and was not going to leave until I did. Jack Grace made a call and told me to have a seat for a minute. The next person I talked to was Brian the head of the service dept. By the time I left his office my whole attitude had changed. Brian told me he agreed with me and the hood would be replaced at no charge to me. It just so happened when the hood came in, I was having transmission problems. I went to talk to Brian about the hood and before I new it I was in a rental on my way home again at no cost to me. I was in the rental for a week waiting for trans repairs. When I picked up my Explorer I was on vacation for a week and took a road trip about 1000 miles it worked great. On the way back I noticed my steering wheel was not straight any more. I called Joey my service writer. Joey told me to bring it in it would be taken care of no problem and no cost. OUTSTANDING This is how to keep customers coming back and I always will. I don't expect everything at no charge, I have paid my share and paid a good price for the SUV.

Brian over service dept, Joey my service writer, George in the body shop

TerePazo
4/09/2015

"superior experience "

the salesperson Jonathan helped me to get a car that I liked and finance manager Jose was able to work with a bank that approved the loan I'm very happy with the car and how this two gentleman treated me with respect.

roman
4/04/2015

"Awesome and welcomed"

My name is Daniel Roman I just bought a brand new 2014 Explorer Limited. Devon Bignall was an awesome salesman was very patient and his charisma was just right. I like the way I was treated with his boss "forgot his name" and the financial guy was very pleasant his initials are "BB". The entire Tropical Ford team including other salesman that had nothing to do with my sale made me feel welcomed. I am going to make it a point to recommend anyone to this dealership. once again Devon was awesome! thank you

Reviews of Devon Bignall