Tropical Ford

9900 South Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Abraham pereira
9/23/2016

"F150 lovers"

We came to tropical ford to get our second f150 and this time we met Devon who we made an appt to see.great experience.

Chicago
9/21/2016

"Service is great"

Is there to Joey and lizard Tropical Ford always go above and beyond to help me out... I always bring my vehicle to him for any service

Joeyou morales

September 22, 2016

Thanks for choosing Tropical Ford to service your vehicle! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that Joey was helpful in your visit. Come back and see us again soon for any future car or service needs!

Pudge032
9/20/2016

"Awesome Experience! "

I was greeted by Jay Logue walking through the door with a big smile. I came in looking for a new Ford Fusion. And I was blown away by the knowledge this guy had on detail and Technology about the fusion. Even the manager Jeremy Swain was very helpful in getting me approved for the car I was looking for. Awesome sales staff!!

Jeremy Swain

September 21, 2016

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us about your recent visit to our dealership! We will pass on your compliments to Jay and Jeremy and were happy to hear they were able to answer all your questions! We hope you are enjoying your new Ford Fusion and hope to work with you again in the future!

Godzboy316
9/09/2016

"Insane service "

Can by Tropical Ford to talk about possible trade in for my 2013 F150. Had delt with Jose before so already felt comfortable . I was introduced to my new Russian Bro sales rep Vitalie . Because it want Jose my guard was already up. Because Jose had already earned my trust. Didn't know Vitalie and trust is earned. Right off the bat he had energy and concern about what my needs were. And what I was looking as previous truck owner . His knowledge of all the males and models was Next Level! He took his time and throughly exsplained everything to me. With all the technology it can be very overwhelming. He focused on what I wanted vs what he wanted to sell me . We took a test ride and that's all she wrote. My biggest concern was price. He and Jose went above and beyond and got me an Insane rate and deal. Thanks my Russian brother we are now family for life. I will feel totally comfortable sending my girlfriend or friends to you . Cause I know they will be in great hands . Thanks again and God Bless! Ellis Moore

Vitalie munteanu

September 12, 2016

We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Vitalie, Ellis! We'll pass on your compliments to him, as he will be happy to hear all of your feedback. We appreciate the recommendation of our dealership and look forward to working with you again in the future! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and we hope your enjoying your new truck!

Dezreen Anderson

"Purchasing a vehicle"

I've had the pleasure of working with Devon Bignall from Tropical Ford. This my 3rd purchase at this dealership. Devon courteous and professional. Once again I would recommend this dealership.

August 29, 2016

Thanks so much for the kind remarks about our staff and for the continued support of our dealership! We work hard to deliver a quality experience each and every visit and your comments help us to do just that. Thanks again for continually choosing Tropical Ford!

Ifeellikecolleen
8/27/2016

"Devon is a pleasure to work with"

Devon is great! He went above and beyond to get my family into the car we really wanted. He knows how to treat folks well and makes it very apparent that he appreciates your business. We will always go back to Devon first.

August 29, 2016

Great to hear! Devon will be happy to hear your kind remarks, as we are lucky to have him on our team! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent car buying experience and hope you are enjoying your new car! We hope you continue to choose us for all of your future car and service needs!

Fordlover
8/27/2016

"Devon has been great and helpful for years"

Devon has been great and helpful for years. We have gotten a number of different ford vehicles and he has always gotten us the best deal and made it great for our family. We almost consider him part of the family now! If you need a vehicle he's definitely the one to see.

August 29, 2016

We appreciate your continued support of our dealership and are happy to hear about the great experiences Devon has provided you! We'll pass on the compliments to him, as he is a key asset to our sales team here at Tropical Ford. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime, and we look forward to your next visit!

MikeL
8/07/2016

"Experience better than i could ever have imagined!"

This was the best experience across other dealers than i ever experienced here in the Orlando area. Better trad-in allowance, better pricing, great personal treatment start to finish! You have to ask for Vitale

vitalie munteanu

August 08, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent experience with Vitalie and the Tropical Ford team. Providing a wonderful car buying experience is a top priority to us, and we’re glad you were pleased with the service you received. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you again.

patrice1979
7/25/2016

"Exceptional sales experience"

Devon and Jack were both there for me again after 5 years..No pressure sales, tell them what I wanted and got a nice black 2016 escape

July 25, 2016

We thank you for your continued support of our dealership and are happy to hear that Devon and Jack were both there to help you get into a new car! Enjoy your 2016 Escape and we look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

lupe
7/14/2016

"Great experience "

I want to thank to my salesman Vitale for helping me and my wife to buy a certified preown focus for our daughter and she loves the car. I would recommend to go to Tropical Ford and look for Vitale.

Vitale

July 15, 2016

Thank you for the recommendation and we are happy to hear that Vitale was able to get your daughter a car that she loves! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Have a great day!

Reviews of Devon Bignall