Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford

Call
Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Superb service"

This my second fusion in 2 years from Devon who has provided superb sales service for me and my family whenever we buy a car.Always smiling and full of positive energy he goes the full length and beyond to help us.The best at Tropical Ford.

"Happy Ford Customer"

Went to purchase a Ford Fusion and met Devon, who was knowledgeable of the product and worked out a great payment for me. Devon was great. Will reccomend my co-workers and friends to Tropical Ford

"Got the vehicle I needed"

With my back issues I needed a vehicle with great back support johnny Perez helped me find that thank you love my vehicle and I'm always receiving compliments on it

"great"

Johnny was a great salesman and a helpful with all repairs and concerns would recommend this salesman for other sales and any questions on any car

"great experience"

I had a big problem and Jonathan helped me solve it, this is the second car i buy from Jonathan im very happy with the tropical ford Team.

"Excellent and enjoyable experience "

Incredible patience , stayed with me and family in a great sales process! Johnny Perez was great he never have up and helped me a lot . I felt like the dealer had ethics as well.

"BEWARE OF SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

8/11/2014 BEWARE OF THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT We were in the market to add another vehicle to our painting company fleet. We found a used Ford E250 in Orlando from a private owner. I called Tropical Ford which was the closest dealer to the gentleman who owned the truck. I spoke with Steve , a service rep asked him if they would inspect vehicle. He said yes, I'll be here on Saturday I'll make sure I take care of you. We drove down from Ocala on Saturday, met with the gentleman selling the vehicle, took it for a test drive... DROVE GREAT ! Tropical Ford put it on the lift said give us about an hour, we will let you know if we find anything wrong. After the first hour, Steve said their were some issues, showed us the list gave us a price and said it will not be any more than this. We purchase the vehicle from the private owner. After that happened, Steve says how the vehicle is NOT safe to drive back to Ocala and a $2500.00 fix went to a $4300.00 fix. We have NO CHOICE as it is now Saturday afternoon almost closing time, we leave the vehicle to be fixed with what we discussed and have on paper with Steve being promised it will be ready one week from then. Friday morning I decide to call Steve to confirm pick up for Saturday morning as discussed. He informs me that their were additional items they found and they fixed.... But their is an additional LARGE CHARGE. I asked to speak with the Service Manager (Gaylin). He said that additional items were fixed. I said who authorized that, I NEVER GOT A PHONE CALL ON ALL THE SUPPOSED EXTRA PARTS IT NEEDED AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY TOOK OFF PARTS THAT THEY DIDNT THINK THAT WAS THAT IMPORTANT ( front suspension, ball bearing etc) . Gaylin said Steve was suppose to call you and inform you of all the extra charges. I said he did not. Gaylin says " Shame on him". I say that's how you handle this, if this was my employee he would be fired on the spot. Gaylin said I'll do those items for half off and I promise it will run like a gem and be done Satirday afternoon. He called Saturday af 1:30 to let us know it was done they test drove it and everything runs perfect. I asked will you be there when we pick up. He said defiantly. We arrived and Gaylin just had left for the day we were told and to our disbelief Steve the service rep was there. We left with the truck got 18 miles on the highway and it overheated and we were stuck. I called to let them know, and of course no one could help. We towed the vehicle 77 miles back to ocala . I left Gaylin the Service manager a message Saturday. Today is Monday evening, still no phone call back. I also left a message for Brian , Galin's boss and Mr. Massey the owner. Obviously they got our money so they could care less that they did shady work, lie and deceive people. NO ONE SHOULD EVER GET VEHICHLES SERVICED OR BUY A VEHICLE HERE. MAYBEE THEN THE OWNER WOULD WAKE UP AND RESTAFF HIS EMPLOYEES WITH HONEST PEOPLE.

Steve, Gaylin

"Stephen Bundy"

Jonathan was very friendly, and even though we were not looking at a Ford we was very knowledgable of the car we were looking at!

"Very helpful"

Johnny Pereze was extremely helpful through the whole process of buying my new vehicle, and went above and beyond to answer questions for me. Though a manager above him was very short with us and rude, Johnny and the finance guy (Gary I believe) were great!

"Review for Elias Guevara"

Great customer service. Patience w/ my many questions. Knowledgeable and friendly. Took as much care with us as my son would. So kind. Thanks much!

Elias Guevara