Tropical Ford

9900 South Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

TerePazo
4/09/2015

"superior experience "

the salesperson Jonathan helped me to get a car that I liked and finance manager Jose was able to work with a bank that approved the loan I'm very happy with the car and how this two gentleman treated me with respect.

roman
4/04/2015

"Awesome and welcomed"

My name is Daniel Roman I just bought a brand new 2014 Explorer Limited. Devon Bignall was an awesome salesman was very patient and his charisma was just right. I like the way I was treated with his boss "forgot his name" and the financial guy was very pleasant his initials are "BB". The entire Tropical Ford team including other salesman that had nothing to do with my sale made me feel welcomed. I am going to make it a point to recommend anyone to this dealership. once again Devon was awesome! thank you

OliverGT
3/24/2015

"Expert advice and insights"

I stopped by Tropical Ford yesterday to inquire some info on the new Mustang GT. Jay was so kind to answer all of my questions and helped me understand which features to look for and what to take only optional. Overall, I had an incredibly positive experience and will return again! Thanks Jay, Oliver

FF
3/22/2015

"No pressure"

I purchased a used vehicle from Rick Raciak and it was a pleasure from start to finish. Made buying a car easy. Thank you Rick!!

Rick raciak

Elenapalm
3/21/2015

"Many Thanks"

Thanks to Devon Bignall and Gary Burton!! I so appreciate your kindness and professionalism. Buying my car was truly a positive experience, and I would definitely recommend Tropical Ford... Thanks again!!!

Gary Burton

BillnPaulaF
3/19/2015

"Very satisfied with service and dealership"

My wife and I came out of tropical ford very happy with the service and professionalism in the way we were treated at Tropical Ford. We will highly recommend this dealership and will start using the service department also on our 2013 fusion purchase and also for our 2012 F-150. We also have some future customers going to the dealership in future.

Jay Logue

Jamy Cogley
3/17/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I have to start saying that this is not my first time in this dealer and I won't go anywhere else. This time went just to browse without being sure if I want to purchase a new vehicle, but for my surprise they had the car that I wanted for the longest time and at a great price. The sales associate who help me is Devon and I will recommend this guy if you are looking for a excellent customer service, he did all to please us, he went far and beyond. I honestly recommend Devon and tropical ford if you are planning to get a new or use car, they will work with you to fill all your needs. I really appreciate all they did so I could get the car that I wanted for the longest time.

Boston
3/07/2015

"Happy"

I was just out looking for a truck, I have to admit that i was a Chevy guy but when i saw this Ford truck it blew me away. Rick Raciak defiantly went to bat for me in sales and Gary closed me with a sweet deal. I would recommend Tropical Ford to anyone!!!!

Rick Raciak

Pau
2/23/2015

"Super service!"

Jonathan Mella was superb! He really cared about my satisfaction buying my new SUV. He was fair and very attentive to my needs. He also speaks spanish.

Medin23
2/21/2015

"Professionals, respectful and a great shopping experience "

Tropical Ford is a not just a Ford dealer but a place that builds trust and a pleasant feel when purchasing your desired vehicle. The customer service and professionalism was above any other experience I had when purchasing a vehicle. My sales person Devon Bignall was attentive, dedicated and he always made sure my wants as well as my needs were met. Devon was diligent and enthusiastic through the entire purchase of my vehicle and this type of customer service is rare now a days. In addition, GSM Larry Alton took the time and extended his time and courtesy to make sure my entire purchase was pleasant and up to my expectations. Overall, Tropical Ford, Devon Bignall, Larry Alton and Jose in finance made my new Ford experience rewarding and place that I can recommend to anyone interested in purchasing a new Ford or any other available vehicle. Give Devon and their sales team a chance to help you meet your wishes and expectations.

Larry Alton