Read Reviews Tropical Ford

Raleigh GeddingsGeneral Sales Manager5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Tropical Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Tropical Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs!

Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed!

If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

Our Location

Free Coffee Television
Free Drinks Vending Machines
Free WiFi

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"BEWARE OF SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

Tamicelano
8/11/2014 6:58:55 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Steve
Gaylin

8/11/2014
BEWARE OF THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT
We were in the market to add another vehicle to our painting company fleet. We found a used Ford E250 in Orlando from a private owner. I called Tropical Ford which was the closest dealer to the gentleman who owned the truck. I spoke with Steve , a service rep asked him if they would inspect vehicle. He said yes, I'll be here on Saturday I'll make sure I take care of you. We drove down from Ocala on Saturday, met with the gentleman selling the vehicle, took it for a test drive... DROVE GREAT ! Tropical Ford put it on the lift said give us about an hour, we will let you know if we find anything wrong. After the first hour, Steve said their were some issues, showed us the list gave us a price and said it will not be any more than this. We purchase the vehicle from the private owner. After that happened, Steve says how the vehicle is NOT safe to drive back to Ocala and a $2500.00 fix went to a $4300.00 fix. We have NO CHOICE as it is now Saturday afternoon almost closing time, we leave the vehicle to be fixed with what we discussed and have on paper with Steve being promised it will be ready one week from then. Friday morning I decide to call Steve to confirm pick up for Saturday morning as discussed. He informs me that their were additional items they found and they fixed.... But their is an additional LARGE CHARGE. I asked to speak with the Service Manager (Gaylin). He said that additional items were fixed. I said who authorized that, I NEVER GOT A PHONE CALL ON ALL THE SUPPOSED EXTRA PARTS IT NEEDED AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY TOOK OFF PARTS THAT THEY DIDNT THINK THAT WAS THAT IMPORTANT ( front suspension, ball bearing etc) . Gaylin said Steve was suppose to call you and inform you of all the extra charges. I said he did not. Gaylin says " Shame on him". I say that's how you handle this, if this was my employee he would be fired on the spot. Gaylin said I'll do those items for half off and I promise it will run like a gem and be done Satirday afternoon. He called Saturday af 1:30 to let us know it was done they test drove it and everything runs perfect. I asked will you be there when we pick up. He said defiantly. We arrived and Gaylin just had left for the day we were told and to our disbelief Steve the service rep was there. We left with the truck got 18 miles on the highway and it overheated and we were stuck. I called to let them know, and of course no one could help. We towed the vehicle 77 miles back to ocala . I left Gaylin the Service manager a message Saturday. Today is Monday evening, still no phone call back. I also left a message for Brian , Galin's boss and Mr. Massey the owner. Obviously they got our money so they could care less that they did shady work, lie and deceive people. NO ONE SHOULD EVER GET VEHICHLES SERVICED OR BUY A VEHICLE HERE. MAYBEE THEN THE OWNER WOULD WAKE UP AND RESTAFF HIS EMPLOYEES WITH HONEST PEOPLE.

"Stephen Bundy"

Babysocute3@yahoo.com
7/30/2014 11:08:54 AM

My Review Of Tropical Ford:

Jonathan was very friendly, and even though we were not looking at a Ford we was very knowledgable of the car we were looking at!

"Very helpful"

Awheeler50
7/30/2014 12:59:38 AM

Jack GraceJack Grace

My Review Of Tropical Ford:

Johnny Pereze was extremely helpful through the whole process of buying my new vehicle, and went above and beyond to answer questions for me. Though a manager above him was very short with us and rude, Johnny and the finance guy (Gary I believe) were great!

Twitter
"Review for Elias Guevara"

Echolady1
7/4/2014 4:50:30 PM

Elias GuevaraElias Guevara

My Review Of Tropical Ford:

Great customer service. Patience w/ my many questions. Knowledgeable and friendly. Took as much care with us as my son would. So kind. Thanks much!

"Got my F-150"

Capt1971
7/3/2014 9:52:41 AM

My Review Of Tropical Ford:

I came in knowing what I wanted and this isn't my first time buying a vehicle but usually I get stuck with sales people who try showing me used vehicles or something else and listening to me.well Johnny was great he listened he kept what I wanted and kept me right at the budget I told him I had! great experience and it was really fast aswell !

"Excelente Experiencia!!!!"

annaka
6/2/2014 8:58:57 AM

My Review Of Tropical Ford:

Compre mi Primera Ford Escape en el 2012 y regrese en el 2014 por una nueva. Jonathan con su experiencia, profesionalismo, simpatia y lo mas importante, entiende tus necesidades y ofrece soluciones. De este dealer sales siempre satisfecho. Gracias a todo el equipo y sigan adelante

"excellent service"

ccabrerabus
5/29/2014 1:23:49 PM

My Review Of Tropical Ford:

This is my second car I buy from Jonathan he has my business for life since he made me part of his circle of customers for life

Twitter
"purchase of a used car"

adam johnston
5/23/2014 3:33:44 PM

Elias GuevaraElias Guevara

My Review Of Tropical Ford:

My son and I stopped by to look at an exterra. Elias met us and was very helpful and friendly. He worked with us and got us a good deal. The process went very quickly and without any problems. We would definitely recommend Elias and Tropical Ford when looking for a vehicle.

"Good experience"

ms.Bolan56
5/14/2014 2:45:54 PM

My Review Of Tropical Ford:

Johnny was great , he was nice the whole way listener to what I wanted and even stayed late to help me move my stuff over ....good time a Tropical ford

"Ford Edge 2014"

Ms 2014 Edge
4/24/2014 12:22:10 AM

Devon BignallDevon Bignall

My Review Of Tropical Ford:

I was recommended to Tropical Ford by a friend to see Devon.After test driving and checking out the numbers, I decided to purchase the Ford Edge. Great customer service from Devon.

Reviews 11-20 >>