Tropical Ford

9900 South Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Gabyjudith
6/30/2015

"Excelente trato con el cliente"

Para mi fue un placer ser atendida por el vendedor José Rios fue la mejor experiencia q hemos tenido al comprar nuestro nuevo vehículo, fue una atención personalizada y especial Muy agradecida por su trato

José Rios

ford specialist2015
6/25/2015

"Best buying experience."

Went by Tropical Ford to check out a few pre-owned trucks,met Devon and Jack who gave me a very good deal and got my payments exactly where I was comfortable.Great job guys

mustang2015
5/24/2015

"Miriam morales"

Jose Rios excellent seller, Professional throughout the sale process,   recommend to family and friends. excellent, patient and knowledgeable in the products service. His seriousness and ethics helped me make a good decision.

Jose rios

Alvarez, Robinson809
5/22/2015

"Jonathan Mella"

went by to check cars, wasn't ready to buy but Jonathan Mella was so helpful & friendly, that he helped me & now I have a new car, he did everything all I had to do was be present & answers all his question Great place if you looking for something in your budget. I'm glad I met him, he made everything easy.

tonyl22
5/19/2015

"great service cater to the customer very satisfied "

My experience there was one of best service that I've had anyway .Devon (salesman) helpful and knowledgeable on the vehicle i purchased that day. From the sales mgr to the finance mgr it was a team effort all the way around the table. Definitely recommend friends . Antoine Luss

My First Ford
5/12/2015

"My First Ford"

Bought my first Ford (I was a Honda Guy) everyone at Tropical Dord was friendly and nice from the on-line team to the sales to the finance team the service was surpurb. They included free oil changes, I cant wait to go back and visit those guys!

Rick Raciak

psmilgin
4/30/2015

"2015 Mustang Purchase"

Sales Representative Devon Bignall did an excellent job of presenting the car and it's functions. . I trust he will be as helpful in addressing some follow up questions I have after having driven the vehicle for several days. Jack Grace was likewise most helpful in processing the paperwork. Paul & Julia Smilgin

eekupkake8
4/30/2015

"Amazing personalized service!!!"

My boyfriend and I recently decided to upgrade our small car to a larger suv to accommodate our growing Family. From the moment we walked in the Ford dealership, we were greeted with genuine smiles and treated like family. Jay is extremely personable and we are so happy with our purchase. We will be forever customers!!!

dperocko
4/28/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Flawless and very easy process of buying a new car. Devon Bignall was great to work with through the process. I would definitely go back and will recommend to friends.

Keith5155
4/28/2015

"Purchasing an Escape at Tropical Ford"

After we did our research on what vehicle we wanted and looking at other ford dealships in the area we chose to do business with Tropical Ford, not only was the location of the dealership convenient to us they have a perk that no other ford dealerships have Free lifetime oil changes. The team that I worked with was very informative and we were able to work out a good price on the Escape, the leasing process took 2 1/2 hours and that includes going through Ford's delivery check list and going over the MyTouch and auto parking systems that came with the Escape. If you are looking for a Ford I would recommend that you take a trip to South Olando and talk with Jay and look at the vehicles on the Tropical lot.

Glen, Shane & Gary