Tropical Ford

9900 South Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Rmorrisson
1/24/2016

"Great Experience "

My salesperson Mark Matadin did a excellent job working with the manager to make sure I got the deal I wanted for the purchase of a 2015 Ford Mustang. Mark went above and beyond to get the job done for me. Great job Mark I would make sure to send you some referal soon.

DJames
1/23/2016

"Went above and beyond!"

I had such an amazing experience at Tropical Ford. My salesman Vitalie went above and beyond to make sure my goals were met when buying my F150. Vitalie was such a pleasure to work with and he even drove to my house to deliver my new truck. The process of buying the vehicle was simple, quick, and most importantly I felt like Vitalie was on my side and working for my best interest. Awesome job Vitalie, you have truly earned a customer for life!!

Vitalie Munteanu

Tropical experience.
1/23/2016

"Great service great price."

We knew what we wanted before we came in,as our salesperson over the years already picked out the exact car for us.Great job again Devon.

BWoodruff
1/16/2016

"Excellent car salesman"

I had a great shopping experience at Tropical Ford. I was well attended by Saleman Mark Matadin and he listen what I wanted and pick the right vehicle for me to purchase based on my budget. Excellent service.

phillygirl8
12/25/2015

"Jay Logue - Excellent sales person"

I brought my 2009 Ford Escape to Tropical Ford with mechanical problems. After hearing the price to fix I decided to purchase a new car. Jay Logue was my salesperson and he was excellent. I normally buy all my Fords at Mullinax Ford but Tropical is much closer to my work and home so I decided to give it a try. Jay was very helpful in getting me the car that I wanted. He listened and went out to recently received inventory and found me a 2016 Escape. He was professional and very informed about the Ford product. I received a good offer for my trade in and he worked hard to get me more money in rebates and for my car. When I picked up my car the next day it was fueled and washed and he is even looking for a front bracket for my Escape. He went over everything about the car including setting up my Sync. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a new Ford.

Tropical Ford responded to this review

December 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Phillygirl8! We are thrilled to hear how much Jay was able to assist in getting you the best deal. We hope you are enjoying your new Escape, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Tropical experience.
12/22/2015

"The Ford experience."

Tropical ford is our local community dealership for many years.Devon and Jack have provided great services to our family over the years.we knew what we wanted and with our discounted price from ford buying is always easy..The free oil change for life is a plus..happy holidays Tropical Ford..we are very happy and overly satisfied with our purchase.

DanR
12/19/2015

"Received excellent service from everyone at Tropical Ford."

We visited Tropical Ford today and our experience was very positive. Our sales person was Vitalie Munteanu who was very helpful. He took his time and explain every aspect of the Ford Escape. He was very polite and always willing to find the answers for us. Our intent was just to have a look at the vehicles. Vitalie was not a pushy salesman. He was very courteous and genuinely concern making happy and satisfied. Because of the way he treated us we ended up purchasing a vehicle. The manager Jack and the finance person Jonathan were both very personable and professional. The process was very smooth and it was a pleasure working with everyone. This is our first purchase at Tropical Ford and definitely recommend this dealership to anyone considering purchasing a Ford vehicle.

Vitalie Munteanu

Ricocars
12/02/2015

"Great price. Knowledgeable sales person."

I just bought my brand new Ford F-150. The sales person (Mark Matadin) was extremely knowledgeable and not pushy at all. He got me the exact vehicle I wanted for a great price. Just in time for the Holidays. Thank you Mark and thank you Tropical Ford. You have a customer for life.

coolguy2197
12/01/2015

"Awesome experience!!!"

My sales man Mr. David fletcher provided me with all the information necessary to make an informed decision. He was completely honest and truthful thru out the entire sales process. I recommend David to anybody who wants to buy a vehicle, he has changed the way I look at car sales man!! David is AWESOME!!!

Daid Fletcher

Omanfireman2
11/29/2015

"Waited Three Hours After Committing to Buy an Escape"

My Mother and I went here to test drive the Ford Escape on black Friday, She loved it and said she wanted the car. From that moment on we waited approximately two and a half hours to sit down and process the financial part of it. Everyone apologized and said they were shorthanded, no one was doing anything about it. Not our problem, well it was now. After finally completing all of the finance paper work, in which one of their quote matrixes that breaks down the possible interest rates and payments etc., disappeared, VERY unprofessional and no one could find the mysterious paper that quoted us at a lower interest rate and we were stuck with a high interest rate despite having great credit, UNPROFESSIONAL. Regardless, after all that they said it would be ANOTHER HOUR until our car would be out of detailing. Unacceptable! we said we would take the car around 2:30 PM it was now almost 7 PM and they wanted us to wait another hour...I don't think so! We were clearly upset and even though our sales guy (MJ) and other Sales people asked if we were ok and simply apologized and blamed ALL of the issues on someone else , NO ONE DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Extremely poor management and I will never recommend this place to anyone for a car buying experience. Great vehicle & maintenance plan, nice and genuine sales person (MJ) but overall HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. -The fireman and his Mom.

MJ