Tropical Ford

9900 South Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

jmarte2589
8/28/2015

"AMAZING!!!"

This was my second ford car dealership I went to. Thankfully at the first one the sales representative was not helpful at all, you can tell he wanted to just make a quick buck. I say Thankfully because everyone at tropical ford was amazing. I loved the customer service here, everyone collectively helped find me the great deal I've been looking for. They will go above and beyond to get you the car you want for just the right price. Couldn't be any happier. Go see David and Gary! They are awesome!

David Fletcher and Gary

August 31, 2015

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience! We are thrilled to hear how great everyone here at Tropical Ford was to work with, and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Mark74
8/22/2015

"Repeat tropical customer"

2nd vehicle from this dealership, worked very hard to put me in the right truck, even ate the sales consultants lunch! Amazing team here at tropical ford!

Jeremy and Gary

ccollao
8/22/2015

"Awesome Customer Service!"

This is the second car we have purchased here. Jonathan Mella always provides us with great customer service. He makes the painstaking task of buying a new car enjoyable!

Blphelps0321
8/18/2015

"Third car buying trip"

This will be the third vehicle my gamy has purchased from Tropical Ford with Jonathan Mella. I highly recommend his salesmanship and personality when buying a car! Jonathan is the best!

Dell
8/14/2015

"Best sales experience ever"

I would like to thank David Fletcher for the best sales experience buying a car that I have ever had. He made buying a car fun. He was very knowledgeable on all of the cars and was able to assist me with selecting the right car that fits all my needs. Tropical Ford was the first place I stopped to look at cars and because of David And the entire staff there was no reason to continue to shop around. I will be recommending was dealership and especially David for everyone to buy their next car from. I love you David your the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Fletcher

August 18, 2015

Dell, Thank you for your generous review and for your recommendations. We are thrilled to hear that you were so happy with your experience here and the fact that you mentioned this was the best car-buying experience you’ve ever had means the world to us! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you.

Clifton, Mustang GT
8/12/2015

"Fantastic Dealership!"

Went to Tropical Ford and met with Devon Bignall about the new 2015 Mustang GT 30th Anniversary Edition. They had the one I wanted and Devon got us the deal we wanted! Super nice guy! We then met with Jose Gutierrez in finance. He is a huge Mustang fan too! He is for the people by the people! I enjoyed the whole experience at Tropical Ford. Highly recommend Tropical Ford, Devon and Jose!

August 18, 2015

Thank you for the glowing review, Clifton! We are so glad to hear that we were able to get you the deal you wanted on a great car. We appreciate the wonderful feedback about Devon and Jose, and we will be sure to share your kind words with them. Thanks again, and we hope you are enjoying your new Mustang!

Richard - my new 2015 mustang GT
8/09/2015

"My new 2015 Mustang GT"

I had the opportunity to visit Tropical Ford for the purchase of my new Mustang. I was very impress with the staff of the Sales Dept. But most important the personality of the Finance Manager Jose Gutierrez WOW! From the moment we started to go over our finance options Jose was superior and immediately was bonding with my husband Richard. This has been the best new car shopping experience ever for us. Devon was also great with an unique attitude and smile. I recommend you stop at Tropical Ford for your next purchase. As Jose mention "a customer for life" with life time oil changes on all new cars. Thank you Devon and Jose Gutierrez.

August 12, 2015

Richard, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for all of the kind words. We are thrilled to hear that both you and your spouse were so happy with our service and that we were able to make the process go so smoothly for the two of you. The fact that you mentioned that this was the best new car shopping experience you have ever had means the world to us! Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for either of you!

Joyzraynbow
7/30/2015

"Love this love dealership!! "

I have bought two cars here. I will always come here for my car needs. The staff is courteous and friendly. The worked hard to give me a deal I wanted.

Gary in finance.

August 07, 2015

Dear Joyzraynbow, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We appreciate your purchases and are so happy to hear that you have always had great experiences with our staff. We hope you will recommend us to family and friends.

JessicaN123
7/25/2015

"Jose Rios"

I came to tropical ford to buy a used mustang, Jose was very attentive and made me feel very welcomed. I will recommend him to anyone who wants to purchase a car, great salesman.

Jose rios

August 07, 2015

Dear Jessica, Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that Jose was able to provide you with the best possible experience. We appreciate your buying from Tropical and we hope to work with you again someday. Thank you for your business.

Tropical for life
7/21/2015

"Tropical destiny"

Tropical ford has been the dealership of choice for me and my family for the past 20 years.So when my daughter was ready for her first car I took her to see Jack Grace and Devon Bignall,These guys always put together the best deal for us.

August 07, 2015

Dear customer, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We hope your daughter loves her new car and we look forward to working with you both again sometime in the future. Thank you for your business and your kind recommendation.

Reviews of Devon Bignall