Tropical Ford

9900 South Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

TPmustang
4/29/2016

"Excellent dealership "

My salesman Mark Matadin did a excellent job demoing the 2016 Ford Mustang to me and my wife. We really like the car and purchased it the same day. Overall had a great experience at Trooical ford. I would definitely refer anyone to go and ask for Mark Matadin if you are looking for a new or used car@Tropical Ford

Mark Matadin

Jmasem1
4/17/2016

"New lease"

Jonathan previously was my salesman for my 2013 Ford Fusion. Helping me every step of the way. Now as head of the finance department he was able to swiftly help me get into my new 2016 fusion. He shows true compassion and empathy not only for his job but his customer. He treated me with honesty and respect every step and made it feel as stressful as possible. I'm forever a loyal customer and proud since 2006! I highly recommend Jonathan and Tropical Ford!

April 18, 2016

We truly appreciate you taking the time to give our dealership and employees endless compliments! Jonathan, Devon, and Jack are key assets to our Tropical Ford team and will really be grateful for all the kind things you said. Ensuring that you get exactly what you want and are comfortable with the entire buying process is important to us. We hope you are enjoying your new 2016 Ford Fusion and we look forward to working with you again!

Jmasem1 responded to this review

April 17, 2016

I also forgot to mention Devon Bignall! This salesman is the best you can find in the industry! He never pushed me and persuaded me. I was at the end of my lease and had to make the right decision. I told him exactly what I needed and what I could afford. Devon researched my options and helped me understand the outcome of those options. He showed care and support while I was making my decision. Devon made sure everything was perfect with my new vehicle from inside and out. He's amazing and I couldn't say enough about his service. Also the sales manager Jack was also just as amazing. Everybody at Tropical Ford should be happy about their service towards the customers!

James1959
4/06/2016

"Do not use service department "

Lack of communication, estimates changes higher not lower ,Turn around time ridiculous Doubtful truthfulness. Hope van is repaired correctly.I would highly recommend to take your automobile to be serviced some where else Total cost 5849.44.

Service, receptionist , cashier , service tech

April 19, 2016

Thank you for your business, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry you felt your recent service visit did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide the best, most honest service to our customers and hope to have another opportunity to help you in the future. Please reach out to Jack Swain (888-215-2256) so we can address any other concerns you may have.

Jessica
3/23/2016

"Patient and helpful- ask for Mark Roeseman"

I worked with Mark Roeseman to purchase a Pre - Owned vehicle. He was patient - even when I asked him tons of questions and looked at several different vehicles. He really attended to the details - ensuring that when we left the lot the car was all setup and ready to go. Thanks, Mark!

Mark Roeseman

March 30, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback, Jessica! It's great to hear that you were provided with an excellent buying experience with Mark! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! We truly appreciate your business, thank you!

micky16
3/22/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Although I had not planned to buy a car, after two hours I came out an had bought a car. The sales representative Mr Vitalie Munteanu was very knowledgeable and never pushy. I could tell that he knew what he was talking of and he was able to explain every single Feature that the car was equipped with. I can recommend this dealership very much and I am very happy with my new (pre-owned) car!

Vitalie Munteanu, Charles Martin

March 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share about your great buying experience with Vitalie and the Tropical Ford team! Ensuring that you get exactly what you want and are comfortable with the entire buying process is important to us. We're happy to help with any future care or service needs you may have, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again!

JERRY 2016 f150
2/23/2016

"2016 Ford F150"

Stop by Tropical Ford on my way home,met Devon Bignall who was very knowledgeable about his truck and gave me good demo plus test drive.Few days after I came back and purchased.Great job guys

DJames
1/23/2016

"Went above and beyond!"

I had such an amazing experience at Tropical Ford. My salesman Vitalie went above and beyond to make sure my goals were met when buying my F150. Vitalie was such a pleasure to work with and he even drove to my house to deliver my new truck. The process of buying the vehicle was simple, quick, and most importantly I felt like Vitalie was on my side and working for my best interest. Awesome job Vitalie, you have truly earned a customer for life!!

Vitalie Munteanu

Tropical experience.
1/23/2016

"Great service great price."

We knew what we wanted before we came in,as our salesperson over the years already picked out the exact car for us.Great job again Devon.

BWoodruff
1/16/2016

"Excellent car salesman"

I had a great shopping experience at Tropical Ford. I was well attended by Saleman Mark Matadin and he listen what I wanted and pick the right vehicle for me to purchase based on my budget. Excellent service.

Mark Matadin

phillygirl8
12/25/2015

"Jay Logue - Excellent sales person"

I brought my 2009 Ford Escape to Tropical Ford with mechanical problems. After hearing the price to fix I decided to purchase a new car. Jay Logue was my salesperson and he was excellent. I normally buy all my Fords at Mullinax Ford but Tropical is much closer to my work and home so I decided to give it a try. Jay was very helpful in getting me the car that I wanted. He listened and went out to recently received inventory and found me a 2016 Escape. He was professional and very informed about the Ford product. I received a good offer for my trade in and he worked hard to get me more money in rebates and for my car. When I picked up my car the next day it was fueled and washed and he is even looking for a front bracket for my Escape. He went over everything about the car including setting up my Sync. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a new Ford.

December 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Phillygirl8! We are thrilled to hear how much Jay was able to assist in getting you the best deal. We hope you are enjoying your new Escape, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Reviews of Jonathan Mella