Tropical Ford

Jonathan Mella

December 06, 2016

"BEST DEALS"

- Joan

My experience was that of good old fashion customer service. I worked Vitalie and he delivered on everything as promised. When there was a possible change in what was promised Vitalie was there to remedy the situation as promised. This the service you pay extra for to know you are somebody and not another customer. I will definitely be purchasing my next Ford Escape from Tropical Ford

November 30, 2016

"José mil gracias!!"

- Claraalva

Estamos muy complacidos con Eloy Ayala, el fabuloso vendedor!, nos orientó enormemente en nuestra selección, y también con el Excelente asesor!! Nos ayudó en todo lo q pudo y nos hizo conseguir excelente crédito!!! Mil gracias a los dos!!

November 29, 2016

"Tropical"

- Phil

I ordered a new vehicle from Tropical Ford and couldn't be happier with my experience. They guys at Tropical Ford specifically Vitalie went above and beyond to provide me with timely updates regarding the status of my order. Once the car arrived Vitalie called me immediately so that I could be there for the inspection. I would absolutely purchase another vehicle from Tropical Ford These guys did a fantastic job and made the process as painless as possible!

Tropical Ford, Orlando, FL, 32837