Tropical Ford

Jonathan Mella

January 16, 2017

"buying new car"

- Bodymelt

Devon made the whole buying experience very easy. Tremendous servicee. It's not easy to buy a car not being a US citizen but we did. Thank you Devon and Jack.

January 15, 2017

"Oil Change into a New Car"

- rhythmolife2002

I took my car in to get an oil change and decided to look at options for when my lease ended 10 months from now. Jay showed and talked to me about the different options in cars I was interested in changing to. We decided to look at the numbers and he and the team were able to offer me a good enough deal that I was able to end my current lease early and get a great new car. Everyone was helpful, friendly and never felt like I was being taken advantage of. Jonathan in Finance even made the experience less stressful by playing a game of Tic-Tac-Toe while we waited for paperwork to finalize.

January 15, 2017

"Mustang pimp"

- Mustang pimp

Devon jack and jonathon made it a reality for me.Love my new GT mustang.I will make sure all my friends family and coworkers know about my great deal.

Tropical Ford, Orlando, FL, 32837