Tropical Ford

9900 South Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

patrice1979
7/25/2016

"Exceptional sales experience"

Devon and Jack were both there for me again after 5 years..No pressure sales, tell them what I wanted and got a nice black 2016 escape

July 25, 2016

We thank you for your continued support of our dealership and are happy to hear that Devon and Jack were both there to help you get into a new car! Enjoy your 2016 Escape and we look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

lupe
7/14/2016

"Great experience "

I want to thank to my salesman Vitale for helping me and my wife to buy a certified preown focus for our daughter and she loves the car. I would recommend to go to Tropical Ford and look for Vitale.

Vitale

July 15, 2016

Thank you for the recommendation and we are happy to hear that Vitale was able to get your daughter a car that she loves! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Have a great day!

Saphire
7/12/2016

"Symphony of Bells and Whistles"

Mark Roeseman was Friendly, Informative, and went out of his way to help me Before and After my purchase. He new so much information about so many different things, the things he didn't...He went and got the answer. He answered questions I didn't think or know to ask. The entire staff was so genuinely friendly; Jonathan and Jay to name a few. If there is anything you need Tropical Ford will get it for you. We all know FL gets hot but you will not go thirsty because they give you all the water you could ever want, and coffee. This Crew is Amazing!!! I look forward to seeing you all for years to come!

Mark Roeseman

July 13, 2016

Thank you so much for all your kind words about our dealership and staff! We are happy to hear that all your questions didn't go unanswered and that you will be apart of the Tropical Ford family for many years to come. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the meantime! Enjoy your new car!

Donald Atkins
6/18/2016

"Happy Ford Ranger customer"

Just wanted something inexpensive and reliable so I stopped by Tropical Ford and was met by Devon Bignall from Jamaica who was very helpful and got me the truck and price I wanted.Great experience.

June 21, 2016

We are happy to hear that your experience with Devon was an enjoyable one! We thank you for choosing Tropical Ford and hope you are enjoying your new truck!

Karen
6/09/2016

"love my new car!!!"

I had the pleasure of meeting Vitalie as a sales person ,I must say he really new his cars I was glad he rep me and I was able to get a safe and affordable car for my kids .I would highly recommend Tropical ford if you want great customers service and a fantastic car !!!

Vitali Munteanu

June 13, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive comments and recommendation of our dealership Karen! We are happy to hear Vitali was able to get you a great car and help with an enjoyable buying experience. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime and we hope you are enjoying your new car!

Nottoday123
5/27/2016

"2016 F-150 beauty"

We enjoyed the entire purchasing experience at Tropical Ford! Vitalie and Mark were the best and knew the vehicle well. The new F-150 is perfect!

Vitalie Munteanu, Mark Roeseman

May 31, 2016

We are happy to hear that your car buying experience at Tropical Ford was exceptional! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback and hope you are enjoying your new F-150!

Jim Mc
5/26/2016

"great experience buying new F-150"

Third time buying a vehicle here. all were good experience. Devon Bignall (Sales) and Jose Gutierrez (Financing) were great and Jay Logue was a wealth of knowledge with all Ford products. Extremely friendly and professional.

May 31, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and will pass on the kind words to Jose, Devon and Jay. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!

Gotay

"Excellent Experience!"

We are very Happy with our New Truck. Thanks to Devon B and Jose G for Help us to get a great deal; great service! Highly Recommended!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for the recommendation and kind words about our staff! We thank you for choosing Tropical Ford and are happy to know that your car buying experience exceeded your expectations! Come back and see us again soon!

SalGreenland
5/20/2016

"Would recommend to anybody "

Devon makes buying a new car a worry free experience our family purchase 3 cars from Tropical Ford and Devon is one of the reason why we chose this Dealer

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your continued support and for the kind words about Devon! He is a great asset to our team and we will pass on the compliments to him. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

StephA

"Lifetime Customer"

Tropical Ford makes you feel like part of the family. Devon Bignall has been my sales rep and help me purchase my Cmax Hybrid. I am looking to add a second car to our family and will go to this dealer for it. Lifetime oil changes are a great bonus.

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We appreciate your feedback and for choosing Tropical Ford. We are happy to know that Jose and Devon were able to help with making your experience exceeded your expectations! Let us know when you want to start looking for a new car and we would be glad to help!

Reviews of Devon Bignall