Tropical Ford

9900 South Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Gotay

"Excellent Experience!"

We are very Happy with our New Truck. Thanks to Devon B and Jose G for Help us to get a great deal; great service! Highly Recommended!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for the recommendation and kind words about our staff! We thank you for choosing Tropical Ford and are happy to know that your car buying experience exceeded your expectations! Come back and see us again soon!

SalGreenland
5/20/2016

"Would recommend to anybody "

Devon makes buying a new car a worry free experience our family purchase 3 cars from Tropical Ford and Devon is one of the reason why we chose this Dealer

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your continued support and for the kind words about Devon! He is a great asset to our team and we will pass on the compliments to him. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

StephA

"Lifetime Customer"

Tropical Ford makes you feel like part of the family. Devon Bignall has been my sales rep and help me purchase my Cmax Hybrid. I am looking to add a second car to our family and will go to this dealer for it. Lifetime oil changes are a great bonus.

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We appreciate your feedback and for choosing Tropical Ford. We are happy to know that Jose and Devon were able to help with making your experience exceeded your expectations! Let us know when you want to start looking for a new car and we would be glad to help!

Mknappe
5/17/2016

"Love my car"

My salesman Mark Matadin took his time with no pressure at all and listen to what car I wanted to be in and also keep me within my budget. Excellent job Mark and I am happy with purchasing my car at Tropical Ford.

Mark Matadin

May 18, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback about your recent experience with Mark and the Tropical Ford team! Providing a wonderful car buy experience is a top priority for us, and we're glad you were pleased with the service you received. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you again!

karpito
5/09/2016

"Great experience"

Vitali was great and help me get a very good deal. I'm happy with the new truck!. I'll come back to this dealership.

Vitali Munteanu

May 10, 2016

We are happy to hear that Vitali was able to help in making your car buying experience an exceptional one! Enjoy your new truck and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime.

TPmustang
4/29/2016

"Excellent dealership "

My salesman Mark Matadin did a excellent job demoing the 2016 Ford Mustang to me and my wife. We really like the car and purchased it the same day. Overall had a great experience at Trooical ford. I would definitely refer anyone to go and ask for Mark Matadin if you are looking for a new or used car@Tropical Ford

Mark Matadin

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Mark! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback. Let us know how we can help again in the future, and enjoy your new 2016 Ford Mustang!

Jmasem1
4/17/2016

"New lease"

Jonathan previously was my salesman for my 2013 Ford Fusion. Helping me every step of the way. Now as head of the finance department he was able to swiftly help me get into my new 2016 fusion. He shows true compassion and empathy not only for his job but his customer. He treated me with honesty and respect every step and made it feel as stressful as possible. I'm forever a loyal customer and proud since 2006! I highly recommend Jonathan and Tropical Ford!

April 18, 2016

We truly appreciate you taking the time to give our dealership and employees endless compliments! Jonathan, Devon, and Jack are key assets to our Tropical Ford team and will really be grateful for all the kind things you said. Ensuring that you get exactly what you want and are comfortable with the entire buying process is important to us. We hope you are enjoying your new 2016 Ford Fusion and we look forward to working with you again!

Jmasem1 responded to this review

April 17, 2016

I also forgot to mention Devon Bignall! This salesman is the best you can find in the industry! He never pushed me and persuaded me. I was at the end of my lease and had to make the right decision. I told him exactly what I needed and what I could afford. Devon researched my options and helped me understand the outcome of those options. He showed care and support while I was making my decision. Devon made sure everything was perfect with my new vehicle from inside and out. He's amazing and I couldn't say enough about his service. Also the sales manager Jack was also just as amazing. Everybody at Tropical Ford should be happy about their service towards the customers!

James1959
4/06/2016

"Do not use service department "

Lack of communication, estimates changes higher not lower ,Turn around time ridiculous Doubtful truthfulness. Hope van is repaired correctly.I would highly recommend to take your automobile to be serviced some where else Total cost 5849.44.

Service, receptionist , cashier , service tech

April 19, 2016

Thank you for your business, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry you felt your recent service visit did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide the best, most honest service to our customers and hope to have another opportunity to help you in the future. Please reach out to Jack Swain (888-215-2256) so we can address any other concerns you may have.

Jessica
3/23/2016

"Patient and helpful- ask for Mark Roeseman"

I worked with Mark Roeseman to purchase a Pre - Owned vehicle. He was patient - even when I asked him tons of questions and looked at several different vehicles. He really attended to the details - ensuring that when we left the lot the car was all setup and ready to go. Thanks, Mark!

Mark Roeseman

March 30, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback, Jessica! It's great to hear that you were provided with an excellent buying experience with Mark! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! We truly appreciate your business, thank you!

micky16
3/22/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Although I had not planned to buy a car, after two hours I came out an had bought a car. The sales representative Mr Vitalie Munteanu was very knowledgeable and never pushy. I could tell that he knew what he was talking of and he was able to explain every single Feature that the car was equipped with. I can recommend this dealership very much and I am very happy with my new (pre-owned) car!

Vitalie Munteanu, Charles Martin

March 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share about your great buying experience with Vitalie and the Tropical Ford team! Ensuring that you get exactly what you want and are comfortable with the entire buying process is important to us. We're happy to help with any future care or service needs you may have, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again!

Reviews of Devon Bignall