Tropical Ford

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford Info
About Tropical Ford

Tropical Ford wants to give you a wonderful customer experience!! We have been in business since 1983 and have the experience and knowledge to help you with your vehicle needs! Our philosophy is simple; If we do everything possible to ensure that you get the best deal, the best vehicle, the best customer service and the best service after the sale, then we have no choice but to succeed! If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Tropical Ford better, WE WILL DO IT! We ask that each and every employee treat each customer as if it were a member of their own family! With this atmosphere and work environment we urge you to visit. If for any reason you are not satisfied in any way, find one manager and tell them about it!

About Tropical Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Pau
2/23/2015

"Super service!"

Jonathan Mella was superb! He really cared about my satisfaction buying my new SUV. He was fair and very attentive to my needs. He also speaks spanish.

Medin23
2/21/2015

"Professionals, respectful and a great shopping experience "

Tropical Ford is a not just a Ford dealer but a place that builds trust and a pleasant feel when purchasing your desired vehicle. The customer service and professionalism was above any other experience I had when purchasing a vehicle. My sales person Devon Bignall was attentive, dedicated and he always made sure my wants as well as my needs were met. Devon was diligent and enthusiastic through the entire purchase of my vehicle and this type of customer service is rare now a days. In addition, GSM Larry Alton took the time and extended his time and courtesy to make sure my entire purchase was pleasant and up to my expectations. Overall, Tropical Ford, Devon Bignall, Larry Alton and Jose in finance made my new Ford experience rewarding and place that I can recommend to anyone interested in purchasing a new Ford or any other available vehicle. Give Devon and their sales team a chance to help you meet your wishes and expectations.

Larry Alton

dilarb
2/07/2015

"Professional, Engaged, Understanding"

Jay Logue at Tropical Ford just sold me my 4th car in 4 years. That's should speak volumes. Jay is professional, engaged and understanding. He educates, does not sell. Jose Gutierrez in Finance was also professional and efficient, made the closing easy!

Cindy
1/01/2015

"Great experience!! Jay helped us!! "

Jay helped us & we bought a new Ford Focus. Jay was so Awesome!!! Very knowledgeable & very friendly!! Thanks Jay!! Gary the finance manager was also Great!! Loving my new car!!!

Gary

bjfbeetlegreen
12/31/2014

"good time buying a car"

I went to buy a Ford and met jay who is my salesman he knew a lot about the car I bought and helped me tremendously.

betina

"great deal"

I mistakenly put one stars instead of 5. L had a perfect experience!! I hope this fixes that because Jay Logue id a great job.

Victor
12/31/2014

"Tropical ford is outstanding "

It was just an amazing experience buying my first car . The employees were so friendly and cool and cared about you and your opinions . The service is outstanding and quick . The sellers treat you like family and if you have any concerns they will help you out with patience and care . Thank you for making my experience the best it could be,truly appreciated .

majleon

"Great Expierence !!"

I went to tropical ford and I was so amazed at how easy and painless my experience was. Jesus was amazing !! he was upfront, straight to the point and made my life easy. I'm also very happy with Ford on what they have done with the 2015 Mustang . I really love my car!!

Jesus Valentin

zerosnypr
12/31/2014

"completely satisfied with johnathan mella!!!!"

as soon as I walked in Johnathan mella greeted me with a smile and throughout my visit he was able to make me feel comfortable and had answers for all my questions. very friendly fellow. this gentlemen was full of energy. great customer service !

jdd723

"Amazing Customer Service"

My husband and I were just looking, and before you knew it we left with a brand new Ford.... I haven't a New New car in years and it just made sense here after dealing with Jesus!!!!! Want to personally thank him...... Seemed to really listen, not just to make a sale!! So I thank you!!!!

Jesus Valentine (not sure of spelling)

Reviews of Devon Bignall