Urse Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Jason Miller

June 24, 2017

"Excellent "

- Rexy17

I knew what I wanted and what I could afford. It took us awhile to make the deal but a week later finally got to what I needed and we made the deal. I love my car!

Steve Shroyer
Blaise Arbogast

June 16, 2017

"5 stars all around !"

- Bree123

Donnie Johnson and Joe K were amazing help I told them everything I wanted in a car and they helped me pick the perfect one ! I will for sure be back and would recommend them to anyone !

Donnie Johnson
Donnie Johnson
Joe Kragenbrink

June 09, 2017

"Used Jeep Renegade "

- Zane B

I purchased a Jeep Renegade, from Urse of Fairmont's used car lot, with low miles for a pretty good price. I had a very good experience with all they employees I interacted with at the dealership.

Brian McCullough