Urse Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sales Professional

April 23, 2017

"black jeep"

- wvu2009

The dealership was very professional and we had no problems with trading in our vehicle and the leasing our new 2017 Jeep Renegade. Thank you very much.

April 06, 2017

"Blaise is AWESOME!"

- kilamarie24

I will definitely buy from Blaise again! He has gone out of his way to be helpful. He came in on his day off to meet me. Blaise is very personable, truthful and professional! I highly recommend Blaise!!!!!

February 21, 2017

"Service Dept Does Not Care"

- MP

I called on different occasions to schedule a service appt. No one answers in the Service Department so I left messages stating my name, phone number and why I was calling. No call backs at all. I live in White Hall, WV near Urse Dodge but I now take my Durango to Country Club Dodge in Clarksburg, WV. I am baffled why the Urse Dodge Service Dept. does not care to acknowledge their customers. Poor service. I highly recommend you take your vehicle to a different place.

Urse Dodge Chrysler Jeep, White Hall, WV, 26554