VIP Auto Outlet

BDC

June 05, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- thayden

I had problem credit when I came in and when I left the Dealership a few hours later I drove away in a beautiful 2011 Ford Taurus that was in mint condition! Jerry & Anthony worked hard & fast to find a car and arrange financing for me. Needed a small part for the car and got it in less than a week. These guys go the extra yard and make the impossible really possible. I have already recommended friends & everyone loves my car! Thank you guys for a job well done! Tom Hayden

Jerry Eisenband

May 24, 2017

"No Pressure, Smooth and Quick Process"

- jacquelinea140

I was in the market in finding a new car. I visited two dealerships and did not have the same level of experience I did with VIP Auto Outlet. Mike Geoffrey was very helpful. He was patient and helped me figured out my best option within my budget range. I would definitely return the next time I am in the market again.

Mike Geoffrey

May 24, 2017

"So horrible a website is being built!"

- StunnedCustomer

It's going to take pages to share our horrible experience with VIP auto. Watch for the soon to be launched Vip Auto Outlet Sucks dot commm, For photos, audio clips and more.

Edwinn Raymond
Allison Madden
Mark Szopa
Other Employees : Owner (or so he claimed)

Used 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe, $18899