VIP Auto Outlet

BDC

August 14, 2017

"Satisfied "

- 3x...Darren

Return to VIP auto outlet to purchase my 3rd car. Excellent staff. Great inventory. Edwin was very helpful to get me good price for my trade and nice price on my truck!

Edwinn Raymond

June 05, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- thayden

I had problem credit when I came in and when I left the Dealership a few hours later I drove away in a beautiful 2011 Ford Taurus that was in mint condition! Jerry & Anthony worked hard & fast to find a car and arrange financing for me. Needed a small part for the car and got it in less than a week. These guys go the extra yard and make the impossible really possible. I have already recommended friends & everyone loves my car! Thank you guys for a job well done! Tom Hayden

Jerry Eisenband
Anthony Mergliano

May 24, 2017

"No Pressure, Smooth and Quick Process"

- jacquelinea140

I was in the market in finding a new car. I visited two dealerships and did not have the same level of experience I did with VIP Auto Outlet. Mike Geoffrey was very helpful. He was patient and helped me figured out my best option within my budget range. I would definitely return the next time I am in the market again.

Mike Geoffrey