Van Hyundai

1301 S Interstate 35E,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Van Hyundai Info
About Van Hyundai

Van Hyundai is one of the highest volume Hyundai dealerships in the entire nation and our volume allows us to offer clients such as yourself lower prices, the best selection, and a world class service department to take care of your investment for years to come. If you need help financing the vehicle of your choice, we have fantastic relationships with the best banks in the nation. If you prefer to lease your car, Van Hyundai can help. We never lose a deal because we weren't able to offer a client the very best finance option available for their particular situation, even if you have a few bumps and bruises on your credit. Great rates and great service, that's our promise to you.

About Van Hyundai

RICHARDKIRKLAND
1/27/2016

"HYUNDAI GENESIS AWD"

I was very satisfied with the dealership, especially the salesman, Mr. Westmoreland and the general manager Wes. My wife is very excited and happy about her new car.

Bill Westmoreland

CTHHA02
1/23/2016

"as stated above, as I already gave a summary of sales on pre"

as stated previously Excellent in all factors.All staff did an outstanding job. Awesome...They were all terrific in there jobs. well informed with all processes..Starting with sales person, boss, young lady, and I am now typing in order to be able to sign out of this form...

I can not remember other employees.. lady, and other gentleman... all very friendly, superb in answering any questions.

KRNJOHNLEE0429
1/20/2016

"Great dealership"

My experience with Van Hyundai was an excellent one. Not only were the salesperson and manager nice and friendly, but the finance specialist was also honest and kind. They did not try to sell me off some packages or anything but what I want. I strongly recommend this place. Only downside is that when I went there, there were constructions that made driving or parking a bit difficult. Also, it is right next to the highway, and there is a railway close to the dealership.

LINDAJOHNSON8
1/14/2016

"Great to work with"

Ken Turner was fantastic, he listed to what we wanted, and deliveried exactly what he said he would. Having to get the car from Houston was no problem.

Ken Turner

DAK4GOD
1/13/2016

"Great Dealership to work with."

Mike Richards was great in corresponding with me through email. He provided an accurate total price for the Elantra I was asking about and responding quickly to any questions I had. No pressure to make the sale. He allowed me the time to do my research and was ready to help in any way when I arrived at the dealership ready to purchase. Aaron did a great job as our salesman even though he was new to the dealership. New his product and was easy going. Again no pressure. If you're looking for a good deal and great service give Van's a try, you won't be disappointed.

Mike Richards, Aaron

CIS316N
1/12/2016

"Helpful salesman"

Dave was great to work with; I don't think I've ever had a test ride with someone so knowledgeable on all the features of the car. Washed 2 cars for me so I could see what they looked like cleaned up. Sales Mgr. was the typical overly aggressive and pushy guy that leaves a bad taste in your mouth when it comes to buying a car. Watch out for him.

Dave Sanders

MATTWREY
1/12/2016

"My New Car Buying Experience at Van Hyundai"

The new purchase of my 2015 Genesis at Van Hyundai on 12/26/15 was a highly satisfying experience thanks to Ken Turner, Zulema Garcia, and Will Lipsey. All three were kind, polite, and professional. I feel each were honest and forthcoming and never once did I feel pressured. I am highly satisfied with that deal I received and feel it was a fair offer for both parties. It is highly likely I will consider Van Hyundai during my next new car purchase.

Ken Turner, Zulema Garcia, Will Lipsey

EL13
1/11/2016

"Great car purchasing experience."

Great car purchasing experience. I lease on average one car per year for last ten years - yes we have many new cars at home. This was one of the easiest and fastest lease processes I had

SATVIKA
1/11/2016

"Genesis"

Excellent team work from the dealership.Sales guys were very straight and catered to the requirements without being pushy.Finanace team was very professional and did the paperwork in a very timely fashion.

Mike Richards(Sales Director),SALES : Ken Turner, Stevie, FINANCE : Ashley,Sara and Thomas (Finance Director)

MCLINCHARLES
1/09/2016

"My comment"

Good overall, much better than Ford or Chevrolet for someone like myself. Still felt a little trapped as I had planned to visit several dealerships that same day but somehow I let my air check Texas clean air vehicle rebate reach the final day for submitting due to government funds availability. I blame no one but myself.

Ken Turner