Van Hyundai

Richard Lipsey

November 12, 2016

"Awesome"

- cesar.alves Verified Customer

I had an awesome experience. Shea and Eric are the best guys I could have asked to help me. If this dealership had 20 Shea and Erics it would be unstopable. Thank you for everything and I will be back for my next vehicle.

November 03, 2016

"Returning Satisfied Customer"

- melnewhard0 Verified Customer

This is my 2nd car I have purchased from Van Hyundai. Customer service was always so great and friendly with my first car, I decided to get another car through Van Hyundai. I use to have such anxiety about the car buying experience but they made it easy and stress free! I am sure it will not be my last car I get through Van Hyundai!

October 02, 2016

"2017 Tuscon Sport Purchase"

- scott.cole Verified Customer

If you have the opportunity ask for Michael Abelino, he doesn't fit the stereotype of a typical car salesman. They are a little difficult to get to with the road construction on 35, but its worth it. Looking forward to my service visit. -Scott

New 2016 Hyundai Azera, $29445