Van Hyundai

Richard Lipsey

May 11, 2017

"Survey"

- vdub_1 Verified Customer

Matias Hodges provided excellent service. I will definitely return to Van Hyundai for service and to purchase another vehicle in the future. Thank you so much.

Matias Hodges

May 10, 2017

"Greatness..."

- randyfuller00 Verified Customer

My buying experience was very accommodating and comfortable. The salesman was very personable and easy to talk to. I recieved my vehicle in a time frame I was happy with. I am thrilled with the Elantra model update and feel like it is the best version ever!!

My salesman's name was Lou.

May 10, 2017

"new car"

- JRojas Verified Customer

well I was shopping around looking for a new vehicle. lou he guided me through the whole process of buying the car starting from the value of my trade towards my negative equity or positive equity I was looking for to top of vehicles SUV or a hatchback well SUV was too high for my payments so me and Lou work the deal up and I ended up buying a sedan which I love because it's red and I always wanted a red card you got me down to a payment that I wanted and the APR that I was expecting.. my experience with Lou and VanHyundai was super professional and really quick it was no games played like all different dealerships I definitely recommend this dealership

lou margetis