Van Hyundai

1301 S Interstate 35E,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Van Hyundai Info
About Van Hyundai

Van Hyundai is one of the highest volume Hyundai dealerships in the entire nation and our volume allows us to offer clients such as yourself lower prices, the best selection, and a world class service department to take care of your investment for years to come. If you need help financing the vehicle of your choice, we have fantastic relationships with the best banks in the nation. If you prefer to lease your car, Van Hyundai can help. We never lose a deal because we weren't able to offer a client the very best finance option available for their particular situation, even if you have a few bumps and bruises on your credit. Great rates and great service, that's our promise to you.

About Van Hyundai

willq1984
5/10/2016

"Great experience"

Stevie Van Pelt was great! He answered all our questions and he knew his product. I will do business with Van Hyundai again. Thanks to Van Hyundai!! I love my new vehicle.

May 16, 2016

We are happy to hear you are loving your new vehicle and enjoyed working with Stevie! We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Van Hyundai!

sonic3199
5/09/2016

"Thank you"

I went in trying to get a car that I saw on the Van Hyundai homepage. Sadly it wasn't available to me anymore but Stevie showed me the same car, both new and used. Though I went in expecting to buy the one on the homepage with that said price. Thanks to Stevie and Fayez I left with the same car I wanted but it was brand new and with added features the car on the website didn't have. Stevie and Fayez were very patient with me and I want to thank them for that.

May 16, 2016

We are thrilled to hear about the wonderful time you had working with Stevie and Fayez! Congratulations on your new car! Your friends at Van Hyundai

jakobvalerie1978
5/09/2016

"16 Sonata"

Eddie Frazier was a great salesperson, he made the whole purchase very easy. I don't think I was even at the dealership for 30 minutes . Best car buying experience Ive ever had. I love my Sonata! Thank you everyone at Van Hyundai

Jakob Waldbusser

May 16, 2016

Congratulations on your Sonata! We couldn’t be more pleased with Eddie for the excellent service he provided you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit! Your friends at Van Hyundai

russellrichey1245
5/06/2016

"Great experience"

I had a very good experience with Van Hyundai and my sale person Stevie was Herat. This was the best experience every purchasing a vehicle. I will tell my friend and family to go see Mr. Stevie Van Pelt at Van Hyundai.

May 13, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled to know that Stevie was able to make your car buying experience the best one yet. Thank you for choosing Van Hyundai!

brian.twitty
5/06/2016

"Van Hyundai"

Gary Chea was awesome I love my new hybrid . I will recommend to everyone I know. Gary and Jakob really went above and beyond to help me with my purchase

Jakob Waldbusser

May 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Brian! We are pleased to know that Gary and Jakob were able to make your experience with us a great one. We truly appreciate your business!

shelby1977
5/04/2016

"Great price"

Good purchase experience, the personal is very friendly and professional. The price and customer service are the best in the entire metroplex. I would recommend this place

May 06, 2016

We are thrilled to hear about your great buying experience! Thank you for taking the time to share. We look forward to your next visit!

andyhalpern1040
4/29/2016

"Best experience I have had buying a car."

My sales persons Eddie was the best he showed me all the features of the Sonata Sport that I purchased and told me about the safety of the Sonata. I will recommend him to all my friends and family.

May 06, 2016

Congratulations on your Sonata Sport! We couldn't be happier to hear about the great service you received from Eddie. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

hollaben88
4/28/2016

"Wonderful"

Eddie and the staff were a joy to work with. I had a wonderful time at Van Hyundai, very easy and laid back. I will be back for sure.

May 03, 2016

We are thrilled to hear about your wonderful car buying experience! Knowing that Eddie and our team were able to make your time with us enjoyable makes us very proud. Thank you for choosing Van Hyundai!

sibbal1988
4/26/2016

"Good, not too aggressive sales person"

Good sales man that tried to meet my requirement. Good follow up service when I asked for help also. Didn't change attitude after I sign the lease on helping the customer.

Ken Turner

May 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We couldn’t be more pleased to hear about the great service you received from our team. Thank you for choosing Van Hyundai!

darlymple1982
4/22/2016

"Great experience"

Made it easy and fun. Got me the car I wanted and got it at the price I wanted in the color I wanted. Thank you Jacob Rogers.

Jacob Rogers

May 02, 2016

Congratulations on your car! We are happy to know that Jacob was able to provide you with exactly the vehicle you were searching for. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Reviews of Thomas Chu