Van Hyundai

1301 S Interstate 35E,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Van Hyundai Info
About Van Hyundai

Van Hyundai is one of the highest volume Hyundai dealerships in the entire nation and our volume allows us to offer clients such as yourself lower prices, the best selection, and a world class service department to take care of your investment for years to come. If you need help financing the vehicle of your choice, we have fantastic relationships with the best banks in the nation. If you prefer to lease your car, Van Hyundai can help. We never lose a deal because we weren't able to offer a client the very best finance option available for their particular situation, even if you have a few bumps and bruises on your credit. Great rates and great service, that's our promise to you.

About Van Hyundai

DANA0
8/28/2015

"Go Hyundai"

I would buy another car from this dealership. I was treated fairly and promptly by all. It was the easiest no pressure deal I've ever made.

Will Lipsey

peteb
8/24/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Overall, I would have to say that my purchase experience at Van Hyundai was most excellent. My sales pro, Eric Tom, was both knowledgeable and personable. From looking at the dealership online, I knew which car I was interested in and was on a test drive within minutes of my first arrival. The paperwork was handled effectively and efficiently. I also had a a couple of opportunities to chat with a few of the service advisers and am confident that when the time comes, they will make the service and/or repair process as painless as possible.

SSLROSIE
8/23/2015

"No better deal and service in Texas than at Van Hyundai"

We have been customers of this dealership since 2007 when we purchased our first Hyundai. Ever since then we have been coming back to purchase vehicles for our children. So far we have been back 5 times. Since the first time we met our salesman we have been very satisfied with his work and always ask for him. We live 350 miles away and have not been able to find a better deal and great service, even in our area.

Mvern1959
8/23/2015

"Best buying experience "

Van Hyundai Is the best! If you want an incredible deal on an awesome vehicle, go see the team at Van! Be sure to see Tom Chu - Internet Sales!

Will Lipsey - Finance Director

gwayne82
8/18/2015

"Great Service Department!"

Jonathan S. with the service department went above and beyond to get my vehicle repaired quickly. I would recommend anyone looking to have their Hyundai worked on take it here. Great service, and my car is running perfectly!

Jonathan Spence

DMV1958
8/15/2015

"Van Hyundai Staff"

My 4th vehicle with Richard Lipsey and staff. Awesome group of people. Pizza Saturday's are also cool. Hit it off with Ken Turner as we both are Army Vets

Ken Turner

SULLIVANFAMILYMAIL
8/08/2015

"Van Hyundai: A great place to buy a new car"

My experience at Van Hyundai can be summed up in one word: delightful. Many people dread purchasing a new car, for good reasons. But I encountered nothing but high quality, professional, and very enjoyable help at Van Hyundai in my experience. I went to Van Hyundai many times over the course of 6 weeks in my quest for a new car. They were very patient with me every time, and I felt no pressure from them at all. We drove four different cars on four separate visits. Each time was a great experience. My sales representative, Eric Tom, made a point of putting me and my family at ease. We established a relationship in which he served more as a consultant than as a salesman. When it came time to make an offer, Eric served as my advocate. Once we made a deal, the service department team, finance team, and the entire crew were vey helpful. I admit that I don't remember all of the names of the people from Van Hyundai who were involved with me, but I do remember that everyone was very pleasant. This was truly an enjoyable event, and I'll gladly recommend Van Hyundai to my friends.

MOMBJTUCK
8/04/2015

"Great Experience"

I went to Van Hyundai with the full intentions of purchasing a new Tucson. I was greeted at the door by Will and he introduced me to Tony Oliver, the dealer that I would be doing business with. Tony was very good at listening to what I wanted or didn't want. We went for a test drive in the Tucson GLS and I loved it. The car I had was a 2007 Tucson that I used for my trade in. I am a Hyundai fan, this is my 2nd Tucson. Since the one I wanted wasn't at this location, I had to wait a few days for delivery which they gave me a loaner. When I returned to pick up my vehicle I was greeted with "Welcome Back". Tony went over my manuals and then Shane went over all the contracts before I signed them. I am very pleased with all that I received from Van Hyundai! I'll be back for sure!

Tony Oliver, Will Lipsey, Shane Manry

BRENB_21
7/30/2015

"Happy customers"

Stevie was by far the Best salesperson we have ever purchased from. When we buy our next car we will for sure buy from Stevie.

mmorris
7/29/2015

"Awesome Service"

While I came back from my test drive I was told the car was sold to someone who tested it the day before. Everyone was very apologetic and they managed to find the exact model and bring it into the dealership at the same price!

Reviews of Thomas Chu