Van Hyundai

Van Hyundai

Call
Van Hyundai Info
About Van Hyundai

Van Hyundai is one of the highest volume Hyundai dealerships in the entire nation and our volume allows us to offer clients such as yourself lower prices, the best selection, and a world class service department to take care of your investment for years to come. If you need help financing the vehicle of your choice, we have fantastic relationships with the best banks in the nation. If you prefer to lease your car, Van Hyundai can help. We never lose a deal because we weren't able to offer a client the very best finance option available for their particular situation, even if you have a few bumps and bruises on your credit. Great rates and great service, that's our promise to you.

About Van Hyundai

"Amazing service"

The experience was above and beyond! Thank you to william lipsey and the entire staff for great customer service. This is a great place to buy a car.??

william lipsey

"Purchasew of Genesis Ultimate"

Van Hyundai did an excellent job in helping me with my purchase of a new Genesis with the Ultimate package. Thank very much for your service!

Gene Johnson, Darrell Creswell

"GOLD STAR for your sales team; especially Paul & Justin"

Paul: what an outstanding young man and brilliant salesmen! Not only does he 'immediately connect with the customer', but he makes makes sure he understands what his customer wants in their new car. From the moment I walked into the dealership, Paul stepped up not only to make the sale, but to inform 'his customer'. What an asset to your team! Justin's hard efforts to 'close the deal on my lease/purchase' are to be commended. Not only does he have an 'appreciative warm approach', he follows up with the customer on a regular basis through the lease process. THANK YOU to the team for being informative, caring and knowledgeable about 'what the customer needs to know and ask during the process'.

PAUL is OUSTANDING! A knowledgeable 'go-getter' actually interested in making an 'informed choice for the customer'. THANK YOU

"Best New Car Purchase Experience"

Chris Farmer was great. He began working with my husband by phone. The day that we went in, I wasn't sure that I wanted the car that I was interested in because of the color. We looked at it but he didn't press. He offered another option which we drove. Looked at some of the other options in the Sonata. Then we drove the Genesis. I sat in the Black Genesis, but after being in a fully loaded car and getting into the near base model, it just wasn't the same. When we buy my daughter's car in December, we will deal with Chris again.

Chris Farmer

"Great Dealership"

I had a very positive experience purchasing my 2015 Sonata. Great sales staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was great to have a 12 mile test drive to my home to be sure it fit into my carport.

Patrick Connolly, Will Lipsey, Dennis Warren, Darrell Creswell.

"Van Hyundai"

Very helpful service. Worked very well with me to get the deal done. Thomas Chu is the man, called him up and told him what i was looking for and he made it happen.

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I sent a message on Sunday night to Van Hyundai inquiring about the 2014 Hyundai Genesis. Next day, on Monday, I got a call from Thomas Chu, who was very helpful, and helped me purchase the car over my lunch hour. I purchased several new cars in the past but this was by far the best buying experience. They were very professional which made my car buying process easy and without the pressure. They got me great interest rate too!!!!!!

"Van Hyundai earns your business"

I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Genesis from Van Hyundai who happens to be 1110 miles from me. Why and how did that happen? My local Florida dealers would not bring in the color I requested. So I went online and found it at Van Hyundai. Owner Richard Lipsey and Gene Johnson treated me like I was a neighbor of Carrolton, TX. He and his team understood my Hyundai Loyalty and wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied and purchased the car I wanted! They made it happen ! I just picked up my car from a regional dealer partner of Van Hyundai in Florida. Mr Lipsey knows how to make a customer happy from 1110 miles away. Give him and his team an opportunity to serve your local auto needs for you and your family. He deserves your respect and business. Well done team Van Hyundai!

Gene Johnson

"Great service and products"

They were awesome! They treat me like family and made everything possible to meet my necessities. They were very professional and after the purchase they followed to see if I was happy

Gene Johnson

"Great New Car Buying Experience"

Everyone I encountered at Van Hyundai was courteous and genuinely customer service oriented. My first new car buy in 14 years was most pleasant. I will refer family and friends to this exceptional dealership.

Anthony Calvin and Karl Buddenhagen