Van Hyundai

1301 S Interstate 35E,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Van Hyundai Info
About Van Hyundai

Van Hyundai is one of the highest volume Hyundai dealerships in the entire nation and our volume allows us to offer clients such as yourself lower prices, the best selection, and a world class service department to take care of your investment for years to come. If you need help financing the vehicle of your choice, we have fantastic relationships with the best banks in the nation. If you prefer to lease your car, Van Hyundai can help. We never lose a deal because we weren't able to offer a client the very best finance option available for their particular situation, even if you have a few bumps and bruises on your credit. Great rates and great service, that's our promise to you.

About Van Hyundai

martha_la259
6/24/2016

"Great Experience"

Great service and outstanding professionalism. Fully recommend this dealership to anyone in need of a new vehicle. Best car buying experience I've ever been associated with.

Ken Turner

June 27, 2016

We are thrilled to hear about your excellent car buying experience! That is exactly what we strive for at Van Hyundai. We appreciate the wonderful feedback and hope to be of service to you for many years to come!

emilystark2009
6/17/2016

"No Hassle Dealership"

From the beginning my salesperson was courteous he made the process easy and fast for me and that was my request. Everybody was great at Van Hyundai.

Sergio A

kestlercarl
6/17/2016

"A great purchase"

I was very uneasy about buying a car but the salesman and other employees at the dealership made me feel very comfortable and overall happy about being there and buying this car. I never felt like I was being cheated or lied to and everyone was so kind.

Eddie Frazier

michaelcave15
6/16/2016

"Current and Prospective Genesis/Equus Owners turn away!"

I bought a Hyundai Genesis R-Spec sedan in 2012. That experience was actually quite good however at what cost? The service at Van Hyundai is some of the worst I have ever experienced. They have trouble communicating and they just simply have trouble doing their job correctly. Every service consultant or whatever they call them has been very bad. The worst experience was recently when I needed work done on my car. They had to order the part and I understood it would take a little time. I set an appt for Saturday morning. I told the guy I was working with to call me if the part was not going to be in on time. However, when I came in I sat down and the first thing he does is check for the part. Of course it is not in. At that point I wasted my Saturday morning coming in when a simple phone call the day before could have saved me a lot of frustration. Additionally, I have asked repeatedly to be on their do not contact list when it comes to sales. However, repeatedly I get called. I am in the market for a new car but will never ever consider a Genesis again (the car is great but the money you save is more than made up for in the headaches you incur dealing with Van). I have already talked two friends out of going to Van and will continue to do so.

Their entire service deparment

nagaichvarun16
6/07/2016

"Great Customer Experiemce at Van Hyundai"

Sergio Ayala was great Sales person. He treated me more like a friend than just another customer. Managers and Finance lady who helped were great as well.

Sergio Ayala

June 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us! Your feedback is truly appreciated.

willq1984
5/10/2016

"Great experience"

Stevie Van Pelt was great! He answered all our questions and he knew his product. I will do business with Van Hyundai again. Thanks to Van Hyundai!! I love my new vehicle.

May 16, 2016

We are happy to hear you are loving your new vehicle and enjoyed working with Stevie! We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Van Hyundai!

sonic3199
5/09/2016

"Thank you"

I went in trying to get a car that I saw on the Van Hyundai homepage. Sadly it wasn't available to me anymore but Stevie showed me the same car, both new and used. Though I went in expecting to buy the one on the homepage with that said price. Thanks to Stevie and Fayez I left with the same car I wanted but it was brand new and with added features the car on the website didn't have. Stevie and Fayez were very patient with me and I want to thank them for that.

May 16, 2016

We are thrilled to hear about the wonderful time you had working with Stevie and Fayez! Congratulations on your new car! Your friends at Van Hyundai

jakobvalerie1978
5/09/2016

"16 Sonata"

Eddie Frazier was a great salesperson, he made the whole purchase very easy. I don't think I was even at the dealership for 30 minutes . Best car buying experience Ive ever had. I love my Sonata! Thank you everyone at Van Hyundai

Jakob Waldbusser

May 16, 2016

Congratulations on your Sonata! We couldn’t be more pleased with Eddie for the excellent service he provided you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit! Your friends at Van Hyundai

russellrichey1245
5/06/2016

"Great experience"

I had a very good experience with Van Hyundai and my sale person Stevie was Herat. This was the best experience every purchasing a vehicle. I will tell my friend and family to go see Mr. Stevie Van Pelt at Van Hyundai.

May 13, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled to know that Stevie was able to make your car buying experience the best one yet. Thank you for choosing Van Hyundai!

brian.twitty
5/06/2016

"Van Hyundai"

Gary Chea was awesome I love my new hybrid . I will recommend to everyone I know. Gary and Jakob really went above and beyond to help me with my purchase

Jakob Waldbusser

May 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Brian! We are pleased to know that Gary and Jakob were able to make your experience with us a great one. We truly appreciate your business!

Reviews of Thomas Chu