Van Hyundai

Van Hyundai
Call
Van Hyundai Info
About Van Hyundai

Van Hyundai is one of the highest volume Hyundai dealerships in the entire nation and our volume allows us to offer clients such as yourself lower prices, the best selection, and a world class service department to take care of your investment for years to come. If you need help financing the vehicle of your choice, we have fantastic relationships with the best banks in the nation. If you prefer to lease your car, Van Hyundai can help. We never lose a deal because we weren't able to offer a client the very best finance option available for their particular situation, even if you have a few bumps and bruises on your credit. Great rates and great service, that's our promise to you.

About Van Hyundai

"Van Hyundai"

Very helpful service. Worked very well with me to get the deal done. Thomas Chu is the man, called him up and told him what i was looking for and he made it happen.

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I sent a message on Sunday night to Van Hyundai inquiring about the 2014 Hyundai Genesis. Next day, on Monday, I got a call from Thomas Chu, who was very helpful, and helped me purchase the car over my lunch hour. I purchased several new cars in the past but this was by far the best buying experience. They were very professional which made my car buying process easy and without the pressure. They got me great interest rate too!!!!!!

"Van Hyundai earns your business"

I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Genesis from Van Hyundai who happens to be 1110 miles from me. Why and how did that happen? My local Florida dealers would not bring in the color I requested. So I went online and found it at Van Hyundai. Owner Richard Lipsey and Gene Johnson treated me like I was a neighbor of Carrolton, TX. He and his team understood my Hyundai Loyalty and wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied and purchased the car I wanted! They made it happen ! I just picked up my car from a regional dealer partner of Van Hyundai in Florida. Mr Lipsey knows how to make a customer happy from 1110 miles away. Give him and his team an opportunity to serve your local auto needs for you and your family. He deserves your respect and business. Well done team Van Hyundai!

Gene Johnson

"Great service and products"

They were awesome! They treat me like family and made everything possible to meet my necessities. They were very professional and after the purchase they followed to see if I was happy

Gene Johnson

"Great New Car Buying Experience"

Everyone I encountered at Van Hyundai was courteous and genuinely customer service oriented. My first new car buy in 14 years was most pleasant. I will refer family and friends to this exceptional dealership.

Anthony Calvin and Karl Buddenhagen

"So happy I went to Van Hyundai for my new Santa Fe!"

I am so glad I went to Van Hyundai for me new Santa Fe. I called another dealership first and the salesman was not interested in selling me a vehicle. I submitted a request to Van Hyundai and receive a reply and a phone call right away. I initially spoke to Gene Johnson and he was very friendly and helpful. I met with Elbony when I arrived and she was very friendly and easy to talk to. Very, very happy with with my purchase. I would recommend everyone give them a call. They will help you find a the right vehicle to fit your life and budget.

Gene & Elbony

"Poor first experience, but they were able to make amends"

We are thoroughly disappointed with our entire experience at Van Hyundai. From the initial phone call inquiring about our car of interest until the minute we walked out the door, the whole ordeal was incredibly fake and unprofessional. We aren't even upset about the price we didn't receive on the car. More so, the insulting manner in which our appointment was conducted. From the rambling initial attendant to the "other customers" wanting to test drive, to the unknowing manager, the whole thing was a complete waste of our time and we would highly recommend not dealing with this company or at least these representatives. There were a number of played out marketing tactics strategically placed throughout our appointment that were insulting and ineffective. **UPDATE** After the bad experience we had the day before, the manager contacted us the next day and was able to meet our needs. We spoke openly about what had happened the day before and it became obvious that we got off on the wrong foot with our sales representatives. The experience this time around was much better and we are very happy with our purchase. Thank you to everyone at Van Hyundai.

Elbany Powell

"Integrity"

A mistake was made on the price of the vehicle. Once discovered the mistake was corrected by management. This showed me that the dealership has integrity and owns up to errors.

Jason (New auto sales)

"Santa Fe"

Alan was great. He provided exceptional service, had a great sense of humor and communicated effectively. Chris, Matt, and the finance guy were equally easy to work with provided great service and responsiveness.

Alan Williams

"Great car, good price"

I totaled my 2009 Kia, which I loved. Since Kia and Hyundai are very similiar, and the Kia dealer was impossible to deal with, I wen to Van Hyundai and Josh Powell was very helpful in finding a Sonata with the features my wife and I wanted at at price we could afford. I know that I made the correct decision to consider Hyundai. I would recommend that anyone who wants an excellent automobile and a pleasant buying experience visit Josh at Van Hyundia.

Josh Powell