Van Hyundai

Richard Lipsey

February 16, 2017

"Great job"

- brakeapp02 Verified Customer

Thank you for your help. It was really helpful to have someone explain to all the questions I had. My care was clean and in good shape when I got it. It was overall good experience I will definitely come back to see Jong. Thanks again.

February 14, 2017

"Van Hyundai Experience"

- davpoc Verified Customer

I new the car I was looking for and Eric was extremely helpful in ensuring I got the car I requested. He was very professional in his sales pitch and pointed out the updates added to the car my 2012 didn't have. They didn't have the color I wanted so he dealer traded and had the car for me the next day. I truly hate car shopping, but everyone at Van Hyundai made it a pleasant experience. They will definitely see me again when it comes time to trade this car in.

February 11, 2017

"Too bad there's no place for 0 stars!"

- Tonya Mc

I would not recommend this place to anyone. I just bought a used car there and am now stuck not being able to drive it due to the non-disclosed problems it has. The salesman was OK but the 'manager' I dealt with almost lost the sale. None of the problems it has was disclosed at the time of sale. During the test drive we noticed the cluster was broken and when we asked the manager about replacing it, we were told the dealership couldn't afford to fix it. They did agree to check the oil pressure sending unit since it was showing low oil pressure but once I took possession of the vehicle, it all went down hill. I've had contact with the finance guy for a couple days saying they wanted to make things right but all contact has disappeared when I told them I didn't trust driving it that far and couldn't afford a tow after the down payment was made. From my experience so far, this dealership is the biggest joke I have ever seen. I really wish I had taken the time to read reviews but checking it out was a spur of the moment thing. Never again!!

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $31715