Van Hyundai

1301 S Interstate 35E,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Van Hyundai Info
About Van Hyundai

Van Hyundai is one of the highest volume Hyundai dealerships in the entire nation and our volume allows us to offer clients such as yourself lower prices, the best selection, and a world class service department to take care of your investment for years to come. If you need help financing the vehicle of your choice, we have fantastic relationships with the best banks in the nation. If you prefer to lease your car, Van Hyundai can help. We never lose a deal because we weren't able to offer a client the very best finance option available for their particular situation, even if you have a few bumps and bruises on your credit. Great rates and great service, that's our promise to you.

About Van Hyundai

Gene Paul
3/24/2015

"On our third Sonata"

I have had my 2002 Sonata (purchased from a private party and, sorry to say, totaled by a daughter), our 2006 Sonata (purchased used from a Plano dealer and still driven daily by me) and our 2013 Sonata (purchased new at Van, driven daily by my wife) regularly serviced by Van and have received excellent service and treatment by everyone involved. I can think of no reason to switch to any other dealer, unless we were to move to another residence too far removed from Carrollton to make the drive worthwhile.

Karl Buddenhagen

BT
3/10/2015

"Worst Experience of My Life!"

VERY LONG REVIEW! This was absolutely the worst car buying experience I have had thus far. I, my mother, and grandmother went to this dealership to look at a car that we had seen on their website for my mother. First of all, we get to the dealership and and the car being shown to us is NOT the car pictured on the website. We are simply told "well sometimes they put the wrong pictures on the site." Upon looking at the car, the salesman tells us that this particular car has a dent on the side of it (which is likely why this car was not the car pictured on the website). Had we known that this car had such a defect, we more than likely would not had even gone to see it. But we are here now, and my mother really needs a new car. So we test drive the car, etc. and my mother likes it, despite the dent on the side of the car. I ask the salesman if there could be some kind of concession or discount for the dent, seeing as though if we had known that this car was damaged we would not have come in. He tells us that it is up to the "finance guy" but he will ask him about it. So, we get back to the sales office and the salesman asks me how much I saw the car for on their website. I tell him what I thought it was to the best of my knowledge, thinking SURELY they would double check the price of the car. No. (Back to that later). So our salesman gets my mother's informaton and takes it back to the "finance guy" who goes by the name of Shane, to see what they could do as far as monthly payments. He eventually comes back with the price of the car, minus a "discount" that they had given us for the dent. (Turns out there was no discount, which I will get to later.) We had already told our salesman what we wanted the payments to be around. My mother came with a significant down payment (almost half the price of the car), so we thought surely we could get close to the payment we wanted. Oh boy, were we wrong, according to Shane who spoke to us like children and made us feel like utter crap for even THINKING that we could get a car payment of that amount. I'd like to repeat the things he said to us, but I get angry just thinking about it. He was inconsiderate, uncompassionate, disrespectful and downright rude. While we ended up purchasing the car because, like I said before, my mother really needed a car, our experience was horrific. We needed to come back the next morning to actually pick the car up and when we went home that night, something told me to check the price of that car on their website, and what do you know...the car was CHEAPER than they sold it to us for. The price they sold it to us, minus this supposed discount, was the ACTUAL full price of the car. No deductions. We were blatantly lied to about this. I ask them about this the next day when we went in and was simply told, "well we went by the price YOU told us it was." You're kidding me right? So am I to assume that I can just walk into your dealership and name my own price for any car on the lot and I'll get it for that amount? I was still so tired from the back and forth the night before (we were there for over three hours) that I didnt even feel like arguing about it. I had already made up my mind that they had not seen nor heard the last of me as I would leave a review on every site that I possibly could, I would contact corporate headquarters, contact their GM and anything else that needed to be done. OH and THEN I looked at their website the next day and the very same car is now listed for an entire $1500 cheaper than what they sold it to us for! I couldn't believe it. So, I said all that to say that I will NEVER do business with this dealership, nor refer anyone to them or anything else of that matter. Shane Manry does NOT need the job he has as he cannot deal with people. He needs to be sitting in a closet somewhere. The ONLY saving grace, or so I thought, was our actual salesman as he was nice and compassionate and respectful the entire time. He never lost his composure nor acted like our requests were absurd. But now that I have realized that even HE was dishonest with us, I am rethinking that sentiment.

Shane Manry

Kirk Couch
3/05/2015

""Awesome purchase experience!""

Despite the fact that past reviews on some websites weren't favorable, I selected Van Hyundai for a few reasons: recent reviews were better, they're on the way to my Lewisville office (convenient for scheduled service visits), and they still had a new 2014 Santa Fe Sport at a great price and with the features that I wanted or needed. I submitted an online request for a quote one evening, received an emailed quote within 30 minutes from Internet Manager Eddie Frazier; we spoke the next day and scheduled a test drive the following Saturday (hoping that the vehicle would still be available). It was; I test-drove it and fell in love with it. Eddie was great, explaining some features that were different from those on my then-current vehicle. After the test drive, they presented some numbers, but I had an appointment to drive a Ford Escape that morning and wanted to have a same-day comparison before making a final decision. Eddie and the team didn't pressure me at all -- they said that the general quote on the Sport would be good for as long as the vehicle was available. After I test-drove the Escape and decided on the Sport , I called Eddie and gave them a down payment via credit card until we could finalize the purchase in between the recent bouts of bad weather. Eddie is a nice, genuine, no-nonsense guy who shoots straight. When I went to finalize the purchase, I asked him about the negative reviews; he said they were accurate but that the new team was committed to conducting business differently than in the past (Eddie worked at Van Hyundai before and came back when the new team was brought onboard). They gave me a fair price on my trade-in and removed the two most expensive dealer add-ons. Rod in Finance worked with me to secure a good APR; because of that, I was able to purchase an extended warranty to cover the electronics and still keep my payment within my preferred range. Eddie spent about 30 minutes with me after the deal was completed to make sure I was comfortable with the vehicle's basic operations. He helped me add my personal mobile to the Bluetooth system and gave some great advice: get totally comfortable with one new feature on the vehicle before I start learning about the next feature. I was in and out in about 2 hours. Eddie scheduled my first service visit, and I've already received a call from the assigned service representative. Eddie also called a few days later to check on me and said to call him any time I had a question -- even at midnight -- and gave me his mobile number. I've since taken him up on his offer and called with a couple of questions that he addressed. Everyone in the dealership has been friendly and helpful, and I'd highly recommend Eddie and the team at Van Hyundai.

Rod (Finance)

Jana Robbins
2/04/2015

"Painless Car purchase"

Van Hyundai was an awesome experience. They are very people oriented and truly take their role of helping you to purchase a vehicle seriously. Such a pleasant experience that we have now had two different times. Totally recommend them to others.

Will Lipsey and Matt

DCCDNick
1/14/2015

"Friendly and Courteous experience."

Hard to start! What a great experience! We went in to have our 2011 Sonata serviced and ended up with a 2015! Our experience with the 2011 was perfect so we have no doubt this one will continue the trend. When you couple it with a great dealership, friendly staff, and great selection of vehicles, it just doesn't get any better. Thank you so much Van Hyundai for the exceptional business and we look forward to years of great service with you!

CJ, Matthew

BrandyHarris
1/10/2015

"Great serivce "

I look forward to buying a other car from them soon. there service department is almost very helpful. Thank you Karl for all your help.

Karl

Susan S
1/06/2015

"Wonderful people"

There are some wonderful people working at Van Hyundai! Even though the dealership is further out from an otherwise available dealership, I will always go to Van for my service.

jimcreacy
1/04/2015

"Great Dealer !"

Came in for the 2014 Demo, after driving the 2015 Genesis, I was sold. Tom Chu and Will Lipsey both made for a pleasant buying experience. I would buy from them again. Although a day after purchase a pesky check engine light came on and after day two it wouldn't go away. They gave me an exact duplicate car for my troubles. I'd say that's excellent service.

Will Lipsey

TAChaney
12/24/2014

"Best deal on a Sonata in the midwest"

This is our second Hyundai Sonata (first was a used 2004 now driven by our son). I learned of the 2015 vehicle from an email that the dealership sent. I suspected it was only a ploy to get people to come in (as has happened in the past with other dealers), but it turned out to be a real car with real rebates that dropped the price for this base model vehicle to under $17,000. I see used 2015 Sonatas selling for more than I paid all the time. I purchased this car for my wife as a Christmas surprise. The Van Hyundai team went out of their way to customize the experience complete with bows and hand crafted signs on the car. It really was a helpful and kind effort. My experience with dealers in the past has NOT been positive. This time, I can see why Hyundai is gaining so much market share. THANKS to all who helped me at Van Hyundai, especially Richard Magnotti (Internet Manager/Product Professional).

Richard Magnotti sold me the car

Bennett194
12/22/2014

"Best car dealership experience...EVER"

I bought a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe back in December '13. Until then, I previously owned 1996, 2003, & 2006 Nissan Maxima's. I was reluctant to look at a Hyundai because I was a Nissan devotee. With that said, I was pleasantly surprised with what a great experience Van Hyundai was when shopping for a car is often an awful experience. I never felt rushed, we worked on finances until I felt comfortable, and I have been happy with my car choice for 2 years now. I take my vehicle into the Van Hyundai service center for each scheduled visit. I have nothing to say but positive things about every visit. All the staff are friendly and take care of you...I couldn't ask for more. Brandon Henson is really great to work with as well as Sherry & Jason. All in all, I have been a happy Hyundai owner & customer.

Sherry Parker - service