Van Hyundai

1301 S Interstate 35E,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Van Hyundai Info
About Van Hyundai

Van Hyundai is one of the highest volume Hyundai dealerships in the entire nation and our volume allows us to offer clients such as yourself lower prices, the best selection, and a world class service department to take care of your investment for years to come. If you need help financing the vehicle of your choice, we have fantastic relationships with the best banks in the nation. If you prefer to lease your car, Van Hyundai can help. We never lose a deal because we weren't able to offer a client the very best finance option available for their particular situation, even if you have a few bumps and bruises on your credit. Great rates and great service, that's our promise to you.

About Van Hyundai

Jana Robbins
2/04/2015

"Painless Car purchase"

Van Hyundai was an awesome experience. They are very people oriented and truly take their role of helping you to purchase a vehicle seriously. Such a pleasant experience that we have now had two different times. Totally recommend them to others.

Will Lipsey and Matt

DCCDNick
1/14/2015

"Friendly and Courteous experience."

Hard to start! What a great experience! We went in to have our 2011 Sonata serviced and ended up with a 2015! Our experience with the 2011 was perfect so we have no doubt this one will continue the trend. When you couple it with a great dealership, friendly staff, and great selection of vehicles, it just doesn't get any better. Thank you so much Van Hyundai for the exceptional business and we look forward to years of great service with you!

CJ, Matthew

BrandyHarris
1/10/2015

"Great serivce "

I look forward to buying a other car from them soon. there service department is almost very helpful. Thank you Karl for all your help.

Karl

Susan S
1/06/2015

"Wonderful people"

There are some wonderful people working at Van Hyundai! Even though the dealership is further out from an otherwise available dealership, I will always go to Van for my service.

jimcreacy
1/04/2015

"Great Dealer !"

Came in for the 2014 Demo, after driving the 2015 Genesis, I was sold. Tom Chu and Will Lipsey both made for a pleasant buying experience. I would buy from them again. Although a day after purchase a pesky check engine light came on and after day two it wouldn't go away. They gave me an exact duplicate car for my troubles. I'd say that's excellent service.

Will Lipsey

TAChaney
12/24/2014

"Best deal on a Sonata in the midwest"

This is our second Hyundai Sonata (first was a used 2004 now driven by our son). I learned of the 2015 vehicle from an email that the dealership sent. I suspected it was only a ploy to get people to come in (as has happened in the past with other dealers), but it turned out to be a real car with real rebates that dropped the price for this base model vehicle to under $17,000. I see used 2015 Sonatas selling for more than I paid all the time. I purchased this car for my wife as a Christmas surprise. The Van Hyundai team went out of their way to customize the experience complete with bows and hand crafted signs on the car. It really was a helpful and kind effort. My experience with dealers in the past has NOT been positive. This time, I can see why Hyundai is gaining so much market share. THANKS to all who helped me at Van Hyundai, especially Richard Magnotti (Internet Manager/Product Professional).

Richard Magnotti sold me the car

Bennett194
12/22/2014

"Best car dealership experience...EVER"

I bought a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe back in December '13. Until then, I previously owned 1996, 2003, & 2006 Nissan Maxima's. I was reluctant to look at a Hyundai because I was a Nissan devotee. With that said, I was pleasantly surprised with what a great experience Van Hyundai was when shopping for a car is often an awful experience. I never felt rushed, we worked on finances until I felt comfortable, and I have been happy with my car choice for 2 years now. I take my vehicle into the Van Hyundai service center for each scheduled visit. I have nothing to say but positive things about every visit. All the staff are friendly and take care of you...I couldn't ask for more. Brandon Henson is really great to work with as well as Sherry & Jason. All in all, I have been a happy Hyundai owner & customer.

Sherry Parker - service

hulaby
12/09/2014

"Best experience, definitely recommend!"

I own a 2013 Hyundai Sonata and had to take it in for service. The staff was very friendly however there were some issues. Brandon was very quick to correct the issue and was more than accommodating. He followed up several times to ensure my service was excellent. I now use them for all service issues as well as oil changes and car detail (car was spotless). Definitely recommend and will refer others to this dealership.

trick59
12/06/2014

"Hyundai Santa Fe"

Had a great experience in purchasing the Santa Fe. Will and Richard are great to deal with and they gave us a good price on our trade.

Will Lipsey

UPSET112014
12/03/2014

"Dont belive all of the Service Department "

Don’t believe all of what you hear Sherry Parker will get you in as friendly as can be. When things don’t work out in her favor she will just ignore you. (I was ignored 2 hours while I was waiting to get my car towed back home. The Service Manager Brandon Henson does nothing but take his smoke breaks and thanks you for your service if you have service there. If you don’t he ignores you also. You are a great customer if you are paying either warranty or out of pocket. But if you decide not to use them they could care less if your stranded. Even after they told you it would be covered when you made an appointment.

Sherry Parker, Brandon Henson