VanDevere Buick

Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 03, 2017

"Awesome service"

- Fluffyheifer

RJ was very knowledgeable and helpful and I would recommend anyone go see him! He was friendly and made me feel appreciated and valued. Thanks for a job well done!

February 03, 2017

"Review for Rj Peters"

- Resse_love08

Rj is a very good salesman. He is very acknowledgable on his cars and takes the time to explain how the process works on purchasing a vehicle. He is a hard worker and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a car.

December 23, 2016

"Excellent Experience!!!"

- jjgreer

I can't say enough how happy I was with my experience at VanDevere! I came in to look for a new Buick SUV at 4:15 on a Saturday (I had an appointment) when they close at 5. I was lucky to be assisted by the greatest sales consultant, Seth Geer, who was just awesome. He was so patient and took his time with me, even though it was way past closing time once I made a decision. Everyone, from the sales manager to the finance manager, were just great. It was a fantastic experience and I am beyond thrilled with my new Buick Encore. I also got to experience the service department the following week when the rim they had ordered to replace one of mine that was scratched came in. Equally impressive experience! Everyone was so friendly and they got me in and out of there in way less time than I had anticipated. This was my second Buick purchase here and I will happily return for service until I purchase my next one in 3 years! Thank you everyone!

New 2016 Buick Verano, $25795