VanDevere Buick

Service Adviser

November 18, 2016

"wonderful shopping experience"

- Ginnie

We had a perfect shopping experience at van devere. Steve Sabitsch is a very knowledgeable and professional salesman. It was a pleasure working with him, we will definitely return for any future purchases.

November 17, 2016

"GREAT PLACE TO DEAL WITH."

- inette

THIS is about our 5th or 6th car we have brought from VanDevere. Steve Sabitsch our salesman was very friendly and very knowledgeable. I will be back again. THANK YOU MILTON BAER Jerry VanDevere THANK YOU

July 16, 2016

"Bad Service Dept."

- Joe Nickel

Very sad, took my wife's car in for an oil change that i bought from VanDevere on Odom was told I had to bring it in for the 6 month oil change or my lifetime warranty was no good , my wife works at home so we are lucky to put 2,000 miles a year on our cars, after schedule change we had to go to the vanDevere on Market st. Well first my wife told them the radiator fan was making noise and please look at it, we were told that they don't have anybody there after 4 pm that can do that only oil changers, then my wife asked them to save her oil from the oil change because the vandevere on odom said they can put it it a container for her to take because there were so few miles on her car, we told the guy that and he said he was leaving but would tell service. We waiting 2 hours in their waiting area and it is a nice waiting area with coffee and snacks, problem is we saw 9 people go in and out of the doors where we were and no one person smiled or said hello. The lady came out and said they can't save our oil and we should not have been told we can have it back. After the person pulled my wife's car out we watched him back it in the space outside and thought ok good deal we are done, we go outside and see 2 white marks on the front bumper, my wife went back in and got the lady that we just payed $140.00 - $101.00 oil change and $39.00 for engine filters, my wife said you got to be kidding me your guy hit a white car and said nothing, then she stated I am very unhappy and the lady from VanDevere said I understand you are unhappy I am very upset also, I am her after hours and need to pickup my nephew with a disability, and told us she would have the service manger call us because there was nothing she could do everybody was gone, and she said we could bring back to get it fixed. My wife said this is ridiculous we live 2 hours away. She said she would tell Manager 1st thing in morning, next day I waited until 3pm and asked my wife if anybody called, she said no I called and they said the Manager was in meeting and would relay my message to call my wife. No call and next day, I called back and left voice message with Manager and no call, my wife called back 3 hours later and got the lady that said she would tell her Manager to call 1st thing, and she was busted out and after my wife got the Manager she found out the lady did not tell him. The Manager said he was very upset with the service we got and the next time we are in he wants to sit down with my wife and talk to her. VERY BAD PLACE-BAD SERVICE, I don't understand how they have gotten that big of a dealership with this kind of treatment to people. GM ask for a report of the dealership and I am going to let them know what kind of dealership is selling their cars.

New 2016 Buick Verano, $25795