VanDevere Buick

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 21, 2017

"Great experience"

- Barb Sheppard

Allen Price was very helpful I didn't end up buying the van I was looking at because my niece ending up selling me hers. If I know anyone look for a car I will recommend Allen.

Allen Price

May 20, 2017

"Purchase of truck"

- Aassdd

I worked with Alan Price for the sale and I have never been treated so well. He was honest, polite and really cared about the product he was selling and the customer buying the product!

Alan Price

April 30, 2017

"Lemon car"

- ErryGirl86

Let me just say I fell for it hook line and sinker when they said the car I was buying was going to be cheaper for me in the long wrong...The lifetime warranty they advertise is a load of bull....everything that has ever gone wrong majorly is never covered...My car right now is sitting in my driveway becasue it wont wont for the 10th time and now im stuck. I have missed work because of the car to the point my job is on the line. This car has been nothing but trouble since day one and I still owe 2700 on it...Its worth less as a trade in because it is not running...and everyone ive reached out to there is not helpful or doesnt care...If i get fired over a car of all things your business should be ashamed of it self...DO NOT go here...they advertise that warranty like its gold but it never covers anything .

Mike