VanDevere Buick

Service Adviser

December 23, 2016

"Excellent Experience!!!"

- jjgreer

I can't say enough how happy I was with my experience at VanDevere! I came in to look for a new Buick SUV at 4:15 on a Saturday (I had an appointment) when they close at 5. I was lucky to be assisted by the greatest sales consultant, Seth Geer, who was just awesome. He was so patient and took his time with me, even though it was way past closing time once I made a decision. Everyone, from the sales manager to the finance manager, were just great. It was a fantastic experience and I am beyond thrilled with my new Buick Encore. I also got to experience the service department the following week when the rim they had ordered to replace one of mine that was scratched came in. Equally impressive experience! Everyone was so friendly and they got me in and out of there in way less time than I had anticipated. This was my second Buick purchase here and I will happily return for service until I purchase my next one in 3 years! Thank you everyone!

December 05, 2016

"Wonderful!"

- Shalean L Kemp

My experience at Van Devere was by far one of THE best car buying experiences I have ever had! My salesman, James Roberson was awesome! He was understanding, patient and extremely professional! He worked really hard to make me as comfortable as possible throughout the processThe whole team, from the administrative assistant, to the sales manager, David to the finance manager, Tyler and even the automobile detail staff were extremely helpful and very friendly. One of the most impressive qualities of the staff I dealt with was their integrity. Every one was up front and honest with me, which I appreciated. I felt so good, I bought two cars!

November 18, 2016

"wonderful shopping experience"

- Ginnie

We had a perfect shopping experience at van devere. Steve Sabitsch is a very knowledgeable and professional salesman. It was a pleasure working with him, we will definitely return for any future purchases.

New 2016 Buick Verano, $25795