Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

899 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, New Jersey 08360

128 Reviews of Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

June 28, 2017

"Rich Cantana is the best "

- Stephen72

Rich Cantana was awesome found the 2017 Dodge Charger Scat Pack in Destroyer Grey. Went out of his way to go out of state to pick it up for me forever grateful. Already know where I am buying my next car. Vann Dodge Thank guys

Rich Catana
Other Employees : Stacy Sprague
Jun 29, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Stephen for this awesome review. Glad we were able to assist in your vehicle purchase. Thank you again. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family.

June 13, 2017

"Helpful and friendly "

- Smart Clean

I Have no words enough to say thanks to the Team. They really know the meaning of team effort. Everyone was helpful and they allow customers like me ( who asks a lot and wants the right answers) to be ourselves . Might find better prices at other dealers; but all the salespersons at Vann makes you feel worthy; they don't judge or descriminante; they really give you their time; so it is worth to buy from them. They take time to explain the deals options as many time as you need.

Rich Catana
Fred Layser
Jay Rodriguez
Jun 13, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that we were able to answer all your questions and/or concerns. Enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family.

June 13, 2017

"Don't overlook Vann"

- Troy J

In searching for a car for my daughter we spent time on the internet, talked to about 25 dealers. We visited 17 dealers looking for the right car but also looking for a pleasant, honest place to shop. There are other respectable dealers that we visited, however we chose to purchase here. Bruce and Chris did a great job. I would highly recommend seeing these guys before buying from someone else.

Jun 13, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Troy for the awesome review! We really appreciate it and it was our pleasure to assist you in buying a vehicle for your daughter. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family.

June 10, 2017

"Fast Efficient Service"

- Fred426

I recently purchased a car from Vann Dodge and I was thoroughly satisfied with my transaction. The service was very fast and efficient plus they treated me like I was family. I would not hesitate on second to recommend Vann Dodge for your next vehicle purchase.

Brian Hulitt
Jun 10, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Fred for the awesome review. Welcome to the Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram family of customers. Enjoy your new vehicle.

April 22, 2017

"Good Experience "

- Rocll

I saw a car online and reached out to the internet service department. Nicole Kelly immediately contacted me. At first I was told the car was sold but two days later she reached out to me by phone, email and text until she reached me to inform me that the car was available and then we set up an appointment for me to come in and see the car. Bruce Hayes helped me out and showed me the car. He was very friendly and the process was smooth and quick. Jay finalized my contract and I was done in all in just over an hour. The staff were all friendly and efficienct.

Jay Rodriguez
Other Employees : Nicole Kelly internet
Apr 23, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for this awesome review. We are glad that we were able to assist you in your vehicle purchase. Enjoy your new ride!

March 29, 2017

"I loved the service"

- jada hilton

Vann dodge has a great team and i love my vann iy was a great choice i would recommend everyone to this dealer ship love you guys

Mar 29, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Jada for the 5 star review. Welcome to the Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer family. Enjoy your new ride!

March 25, 2017

"World Greatest Salesman"

- JetFastChallenger

Dave made our experience easy and fast. He was right to the point and did not waist any of my time. Even though I'm a guy, I would have loved to give him a little kiss on the cheek. He made my car buying experience enjoyable and I will definitely buy another vehicle from him again in the future.

David Sage
Mar 25, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the 5 star review. Welcome to the Vann customer family!

March 13, 2017

"Wonderful "

- Janice Carroll

Wonderful service, all the people in the showroom were nice. My seven year old didn't complain about being there and they offered her things to do. I would recommend to anyone looking at a vehicle to come here.

David Sage
Mar 14, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Janice for your 5 star review. We appreciate it.

February 23, 2017

"SIMPLY AWESOME!!! UNFORGETTABLE!!!"

- Lincoln mkt

Bruce is so awesome. His attention to details and the request of the customer is second to none. I will definitely be recommending him to all my family and friends that are looking to purchase vehicles.

Feb 23, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate it and want to welcome you to the Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer family! Enjoy your new ride!

February 15, 2017

"I bought my last 4 vehicles here!!"

- rosemary cenneno-down

I keep going back to Vann Dodge because of Chris Patrick. Love him!! This last time he introduced me to Bruce Hayes. Bruce was so laid back and honest. You know the old addage: Never trust a car salesman........well that's just not true. My deal went down how I wanted it too and Bruce and Chris made it happen. I highly recommend these guy's and I will always go to Vann Dodge first before any other dealership.

Feb 16, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the 5 star review Rosemary. And thank you for your past, present and future business.