Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

899 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, New Jersey 08360

134 Reviews of Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

September 23, 2017

"My brand new 2018 jeep "

- Myceria

Brian was very professional he allowed me to make the best decision for myself. He was patient and when I told him what I wanted my payements to be he looked out for me and got me exactly what I wanted my payments to be. He was very informative, I would give I’m a 10👍🏽I would refer others to him. Thanks again for all your help Brian ! Myceria Gardner

Sep 23, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the 5 star review. We greatly appreciate it. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family. Enjoy your new ride!

September 23, 2017

"My best car shopping experience"

- Andreagadams

I have purchased many cars over the years. My experiences at the car dealership have always been like going to the dentist's office, painful. Then i met Brian Hulitt at Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Brian is head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to auto sales. He is a straight shooter, honest, realistic, smart, and no nonsense. I needed a car, and I had a bad credit history. I wasn't expecting much except the "run around" with "how much are you looking to spend?" Brian is a problem solver. In two hours, he figured out how to put me behind the wheel of my very own automobile. He is exceptional!! He deserves a raise! Anyone who is looking to buy a new or used vehicle and wants a smart, efficient, down to earth salesman needs to ask for Brian Hulitt at Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Vineland, NJ.

Sep 23, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the exceptional review. I will make sure to pass this on the Brian as well. Welcome to the Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer family. Enjoy your new ride!

September 04, 2017

"Great Deal!"

- moosifer

Got the Car of my dreams for an amazing price and couldnt of done it without the patience and professionalism of the dealer Brian. He's a very good guy and very easy to talk too. Ive bought alot of cars in my life and he wasnt pushy at all like alot of dealers. He'll keep the detailing shop open for you as long as you need to make tour final decision! btw thanks to you guys as well for puttin up my late night undecidedness, paid off in the morning ;) I love my new 2017 Go Green Dodge Challenger! Thanks Brian!

Sep 04, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Congratulations on your decision. Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family.

August 28, 2017

"AMAZING!!!! "

- vkozak03

Brian was my sales man, he worked for 2 days trying to find the perfect car to fit my needs and wants. My situation was not an easy one and he made it work to fit into my budget and give me exactly what I asked for. I have never been so happy it was quick and easy and he had everything waiting for me for when I got there. I was so impressed with all the staff. I got to the dealership at 7:15pm and by 8pm I was driving off the lot in my new jeep that I ABSOLUTELY love!!! He worked so hard I cant express the gratitude I have for everything he has done. Thank you so much Brian and Vann Dodge~~~

Aug 28, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

vkozak03, Thank you very much for this 5 star review! We are glad that we could help you get into the vehicle you wanted. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family! Enjoy your new ride.

August 03, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- Michael78

The dealership was knowledgeable and helpful. The financing was simple and efficient. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them. I knew what vehicle I wanted which made the process quick and easy. They worked with me on price and monthly payment.

Aug 03, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Michael for the great review. We appreciate your confidence in your purchase from Vann CDJR. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family.

July 26, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Mary Doernbach

Ed was extremely helpful. He explained everything we wanted to know, so we bought two Jeeps instead of just the one we planned on buying. My third experience with Vann. Guaranteed to go back again.

Ed Hubert
Jul 26, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Mary for the great review! We are glad that we were able to assist you in your car purchases. Happy trails in your new Jeeps.

June 28, 2017

"Rich Cantana is the best "

- Stephen72

Rich Cantana was awesome found the 2017 Dodge Charger Scat Pack in Destroyer Grey. Went out of his way to go out of state to pick it up for me forever grateful. Already know where I am buying my next car. Vann Dodge Thank guys

Rich Catana
Other Employees : Stacy Sprague
Jun 29, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Stephen for this awesome review. Glad we were able to assist in your vehicle purchase. Thank you again. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family.

June 13, 2017

"Helpful and friendly "

- Smart Clean

I Have no words enough to say thanks to the Team. They really know the meaning of team effort. Everyone was helpful and they allow customers like me ( who asks a lot and wants the right answers) to be ourselves . Might find better prices at other dealers; but all the salespersons at Vann makes you feel worthy; they don't judge or descriminante; they really give you their time; so it is worth to buy from them. They take time to explain the deals options as many time as you need.

Rich Catana
Fred Layser
Jay Rodriguez
Jun 13, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that we were able to answer all your questions and/or concerns. Enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family.

June 13, 2017

"Don't overlook Vann"

- Troy J

In searching for a car for my daughter we spent time on the internet, talked to about 25 dealers. We visited 17 dealers looking for the right car but also looking for a pleasant, honest place to shop. There are other respectable dealers that we visited, however we chose to purchase here. Bruce and Chris did a great job. I would highly recommend seeing these guys before buying from someone else.

Jun 13, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Troy for the awesome review! We really appreciate it and it was our pleasure to assist you in buying a vehicle for your daughter. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family.

June 10, 2017

"Fast Efficient Service"

- Fred426

I recently purchased a car from Vann Dodge and I was thoroughly satisfied with my transaction. The service was very fast and efficient plus they treated me like I was family. I would not hesitate on second to recommend Vann Dodge for your next vehicle purchase.

Jun 10, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Fred for the awesome review. Welcome to the Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram family of customers. Enjoy your new vehicle.