Vara Chevrolet

Vara Chevrolet Info

Capitol Chevrolet

ValMark Chevrolet

"disappointing"

Was scheduled for a recall on the ignition switch and 1st appointment fell thru so was scheduled another appt went and had to reschedule BC they didn't have the part recall must not be to important does anybody know a Chevy dealer on south side please help

several

"Service was TERRIBLE"

Made an appointment online for my FREE oil change on Saturday 8-30-2014 for 8 am. It took 3 hours for an oil change. When we arrived friendly staff came up to our vehicle and said sorry about the wait we will be with you shortly. Second person came by and asked are you here for your oil change, we said yes and we told her we made an appointment online. She then tells us that to do not make appointment online for Saturdays? (Well I did and have made 2 other appointments online since then). Young lady then say oil change should take about 1 1/2 hour. We decided to wait, we moved up in line when finally the service manager asked what we were there for, we told him an oil change and that we scheduled an 8 am appointment. He said that Saturdays are first come first serve and that I should not have been able to do so. (well once again I did and have schedule 2 fake appointment for this Saturday 9-6 online). After two hours of waiting for my FREE oil change, I asked to speak with the service manager Jose Rodriguez, he was very apologetic and said that Saturdays are on a 1st come 1st served. But I MADE AN APPOINTMENT. He then says he would pull a service guy and start working on my car. Waited another hour before it was complete. Jose was very apologetic and kept making excuses and recommendations for next time, Never did I feel that my being and wasting 3 hours of our day was important to them. Still upset with service received and that morning I kept seeing David Vara there, I should have complained to him. PLEASE FORWARD HIM THIS MESSAGE. This was my second visit. J Lopez San Antonio

Jose Rodriguez

"Extremely professional presence displayed by extire..."

Extremely professional presence displayed by extire Staff. All repairs were done according to Dealer commitment and my expectations. We were promptly notified as to completion of work requested.

Walter Del Giudice & Staff

"Carol was very helpful and friendly was a pleasure to..."

Carol was very helpful and friendly was a pleasure to work with her. She made sure my truck was getting fixed. Ernest Reyna is also a reason I always come back to Vara.

Carol Berlanga

"I was referred by a friend, so i decided to take my mazda..."

I was referred by a friend, so i decided to take my mazda 3 for repair work. The workers Carol and Walter kept in contact with me, the whole time. They let me know details on my vehicle at all times which was great. I was amazed and impressed with there professionalizem. The work they did on my vehicle was awesome. I cant tell you, i will be back again if my car needs repairs. Thank You Walter Del Giudice and Carol... Yall were Great!

Walter Del Giudice

"Took 99 Chev 4x4 for right side body work and painting on..."

Took 99 Chev 4x4 for right side body work and painting on both doors. They done a super job and was on time. Carol and Walter were exellent in doing there job, I would recomend them if you need to get any bodywork or paintting work done. Thank you for all your help. EmeryRealty.com

Carol Berlanga & Walter Del Giudice

"My truck had some black scuffs on the hood after being in..."

My truck had some black scuffs on the hood after being in storage for 2.5 years. Walter got them buffed out, did it without an appointment and at no cost.

Walter Giudice

"I had my 1969 camaro repaired at the body shop with..."

I had my 1969 camaro repaired at the body shop with Walter and they were very professional throughout my whole experience and the quality of the work was great. I was worried about them being able to match the paint and it did match perfectly. me and my wife are so pleased with the work. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends with out a doubt!

Walter Del giudice

"Walter did an excellent job in communicating with me..."

Walter did an excellent job in communicating with me regarding the estimate for required work, contacting me with status updates and completing the job within the estimated time frame and price. I have done business with other dealerships and have never received the prompt courteous service as I did with Walter at Vara Chevrolet. The workmanship was excellent and I am a very satisfied customer.

Walter Del Giudice

"Juan Rodriguez has gained my respect and trust through..."

Juan Rodriguez has gained my respect and trust through the service he has consistently provided to me. Vara Chevrolet is fortunate (and wise) to have Juan as an employee.

Juan Rodriguez