Vero US 1 Nissan

Universal Nissan

no_argument
11/02/2014

"warranty scam"

Bought a used car with warranty. They NEVER filed the warranty paperwork until 7 months later when we called from across the US needing repairs!! Since no warranty was filed multiple costs were incrued (repair + rental vehicle) and Vero Nissan US1 would not take responsibility for the expenses. A measly few hundred dollars to fix this problem would have saved the customer service reputation, but not one person was interested in that fact. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY WILL NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AFTER THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY!!

Tom and nelson, multiple managers including email to general manager without response

glmastro
12/16/2013

"From the moment I drove into the dealership, I was made..."

From the moment I drove into the dealership, I was made to feel welcomed. Everyone that I encountered truly showed an interest in wanting to help. As a customer, I couldn't have expected anything more. Generally, I've taken my cars for service to the Ft. Pierce Greco dealership. But after today, will make it a point to visit the Vero US1 Nissan dealer for all of my maintenance needs.

John Pate (Serv Advisor) and Heather (Bussiness Development Ctr)

sdg901
8/20/2013

"Wish I had read these reviews prior to visiting this..."

Wish I had read these reviews prior to visiting this dealership. The salesman personified "wolves in sheep's" clothing. They pressured me into getting a lease - I should have known better. In that respect I did not do my homework - guess I just didn't expect that they would put me into something totally inappropriate for me. I would never recommend this dealership - I get a sinking feeling when I think about the experience that I had.

Willie

dbogino
4/04/2013

"CAR WAS BROUGHT IN FOR REPAIR SERVICE WRITER BRIAN..."

CAR WAS BROUGHT IN FOR REPAIR SERVICE WRITER BRIAN VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. DAN FROM SALES CONDECENDING AND ARGUMENTIVE. SERVICE LIGHT WAS ON AND I GAVE THEM 3 SYMTONS OF WHAT THE CAR WAS DOING. THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS A $125.00 CHARGE FOR DIAGNOSTICS PLUS THE REPAIR. THEY CHARGER ME $125.00 FOR DIAGNOSTICS.WHICH SHOWED TWO BAD SENSORS. THEY REPLACED THE SENSORS $233.00 PARTS, AND $125.00 LABOR. THEN THEY CHARGED ME $185.50 TO DIAGNOSE A SYMTOM CAUSED BAD THE BAD SENSORS. IF THE EXTRA $185.00 WAS NOT ENOUGH OF A GOUGE THEY CHARGE $18.21 TO MAKE OUT THE SERVICE REQUEST. I DIDNT SEE ANY CHARGE FOR BREATHING THIER AIR, BUT THAT BILL WILL PROBIBLY COME IN THE MAIL STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER!!!!!!!

BRIAN

deadguy1960
1/02/2013

"they would not warrenty this car even though it was under..."

they would not warrenty this car even though it was under warrenty. after two weeks the doors and alarm would go off by itself. also the car wouldn't start sometimes and they couldn't figure it out.

n/a

KATHYS57
9/27/2012

"They are deceiving, people. They lie and steal. I am so..."

They are deceiving, people. They lie and steal. I am so upside down with my vehicle I will probably loose it. They got $8000.00 cash and a trade in worth 18,000.00, and I am in the whole $34,000.00 to the tune of $600.00 a month when I would have had my trade in paid off by now. All I was there for was a oil change and rotate, and they hounded me unmercifully. tHE TRUCK I HAVE NOW HAS ISSUES AND HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP 3 TIMES IN A MONTH, AND IS STILL NOT FIXED, IT IS WORSE. I was there over 9 hours and evertime I went to pick up my truck from service I was stopped. It was as if they were watching me. I did not get the quality vehicle or monthly payments I requested. It is a long story and I will never, NEVER go back and I will never refer anyone. I have a couple of neighbors who experienced terrible issues with this dealership as well. They will ignore you after the sale and not answer calls and just don't care after the fact. It goes on and on. I even called to corporate and got no where. The owner would not give me the time of day. They are slimmier than a fresh water catfish, and they are slimmy fish. I could say so much more, but it will fall on deaf ears as everything else has. They hounded me about the stupid survey so they could get their commission and feed their family, and be sure I fill it out with all the best answers so they look good and that means I was made to lie as well and now I am unable to feed myself.

WILLIE/MIKE W./RON/OWEN

jmvano
8/23/2011

"Do NOT do business with ALVARO YRIGOYEN, salesperson. He..."

Do NOT do business with ALVARO YRIGOYEN, salesperson. He sold me a 2WD Nissan Rogue when I explicitly asked for an AWD due to mountainous driving in GA. I went to the dealership with exactly what I wanted in mind. Although I had no reason to believe he was trying to sell me an alternate 2WD version, I suppose it is my fault for not crawling under the car to verify the drive train. There was nothing on the invoice that mentioned 2WD or AWD and I don't know the stock number "code". After purchasing, my son looked under the car and determined it was a 2WD. Although I called as soon as I knew he sold me the wrong car, Al didn't give me full value back on a car I had for 48 hrs. I had to buy another one which had more mileage on it than the one I turned in, and he didn't give me the full price of the first car as a "trade in". The deal cost me $3,400 above the cost of the expected slightly higher priced AWD vehicle (this is not about the cash value of either car I purchased, this is about having to pay the cash penalty for buying two cars instead of one). I contacted the dealer and consumer affairs--their answer was a letter writing campaign and small claims court. But they are "sorry for my luck." This dealership has no integrity and they take advantage of their customers. I should have looked online first for dealer ratings.

Al Yrigoyen, salesman

padafacex3
5/13/2011

"I would NEVER recommend this dealership, not even to my..."

I would NEVER recommend this dealership, not even to my worst enemy. Not only were the employees rude and pushy, but they broke their first contract within 24 hours (basically called me and said nevermind, we won't really sell you that car) and then refused to follow the second contract I was forced into. They were all absolutely nasty people and I will never even consider going back.

Mike & Bryan

mevans62
5/03/2011

"It is not often in one's life where you come to the point..."

It is not often in one's life where you come to the point of handing over tens of thousands of dollars of hard earn money and still have a very good feeling and no buyers remorse. My purchase of the Juke and at your dealership and especially with Michael Delprete has to be one of and if not the most pleasant shopping for any item I have ever had. Michael showed such knowledge, poise, outstanding professionalism and a sincere care towards me and my wife. I see a passion with Michael for his work, his customers and ethics. I will be back for service. I will surely be back for future purchases.

Michael Delprete

sentra321
4/10/2011

"the dealer was very nice not pushy . he was very..."

the dealer was very nice not pushy . he was very attentive in explaining the various controls on the car & making sure my wife knew where the various controls were. the dealer worked with us to gget a deal we were comfortable with they detailed the car & gave us a coupon booklet for discounts plus free oil changes

pete herndon