Victory Toyota of Canton

Canton, Michigan 48188
Victory Toyota of Canton Info

Neil
8/27/2016

"Don't buy your car from here"

Sales people are good but manager is totally dumb. She is from Chinese or Korean descent and my salesman Dan went back and forth with her 7 times about price and apparently after 7 times she agreed on wrong price and was confused and asked for a price $500 more than agreed. I have 4 Toyota cars but I never bought a single one from there for same reason..not a great practice to gain customers and funny thing is I live only 3 miles away and same car I got it $700 cheaper than what we had agreed on before that price increase so actually I saved $1200 over that stupid manager's price. Don't buy from them until that manager leaves. My salesman Dan was all aces and great guy but as long as this manager is here, would never go back.

Dan- Excellent guy, Korean or Chinese Manager- worst

Vldicker
3/21/2016

"Pushing you into a deal without explaining"

I went here to purchase a Subaru I liked that they had. I ended up not purchasing the vehicle because of the customer service. When they valued my trade in they offered $1,500 less than I was offered everywhere else (it was a Toyota) and told me my vehicle was going to die (I had the vehicle looked at right after by my mechanic and it was in perfect condition). On top of that they brought out a bunch of paper work and were trying to have me sign everything without explaining it. Luckily I had my significant other there with me. He said the paper they were trying to FORCE me to sign was to purchase the vehicle even though I stated many times in the conversation that I was not ready to purchase it. So please be aware what you sign with these people! Also be aware on their website the prices listed are for after a $2k down payment!

Jon

Rav 4
4/10/2015

"It was very good "

Kevin was as excellent salesman he got me exactly what I wanted a Rav 4. I was not looking to get finance. However, Cat was able to beat my Credit Union rate, she is the best in the business.????????

Kevin

kim525
2/20/2014

"WHEN YOU NEED PARTS FOR YOUR TOYOTA OR SCION VICTORY..."

WHEN YOU NEED PARTS FOR YOUR TOYOTA OR SCION VICTORY TOYOTA OF CANTON IS THE PLACE TO GO. ASK FOR ASHLEY DEWITT, SHE IS COMMITTED TO GETTING THE CORRECT PARTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOU CAN COUNT ON ASHLEY SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT AND KNOWS HOW TO GET THE CORRECT INFORMATION IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE IT. AL THE DELIVERY MAN IS ANOTHER GREAT TEAM MEMBER HE IS VERY ORGANIZED WHEN HE DELIVERS MAKING CHECKING IN PARTS GO MUCH SMOOTHER, AGAIN WE CAN COUNT ON KNOWING THE PARTS ARE ALL HERE!

ASHLEY DEWITT

terry53
2/19/2014

"Awesome, friendly well versed on the cars, features and..."

Awesome, friendly well versed on the cars, features and financial options. Seriously like buying from family, no high pressure, just great help in buying a car right for you. The new Victory Toyota, where cars sell themselves and people make the difference.

Dan Armstrong was awesome and "Cat" the finance lady is fantastic. We visited victory years ago and were not pleased but this the NEW VictoryToyota and well worth a second look and worthy of your business and they have a great selection to choo

Ginafinney
12/26/2013

"Paul was awesome! Great price on My son's 1st car...."

Paul was awesome! Great price on My son's 1st car. Only dealer that was honest & had quality cars. Lots of trash out there... Bad exp until I meet Paul and VT. We will buy there again, fair dealer...

Paul Adams

john hing
9/02/2013

"DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!!! They sell a cars at full price..."

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!!! They sell a cars at full price and the car has miles on it.Sales manager will not work with the price. Worse type of person I ever met.He is a very rude person.

sales manager

JhadiMoola
7/29/2013

"Bad service unfriendly manager and expensive and..."

Bad service unfriendly manager and expensive and unprofessional attitude. They are not so professional and the prices you pay are not worth the service dissapointing

G

Toyotabites
4/05/2013

"Free oil changes, a big fat lie. Warranty for life, a..."

Free oil changes, a big fat lie. Warranty for life, a lie. I paid $1850 for additional warranty but because I didn't get my tires rotated my engine and drivetrain warranty is now in void. The owner seems like a typical used car dealer a real con man. The whole concept is a big lie

Brad in sales and the service manager

Ammaole
2/25/2013

"Hi I met Steve Penzien for my service of the car and to..."

Hi I met Steve Penzien for my service of the car and to buy my extended warranty. I was pleasantly surprised by how patient he is to explain me all the pros and cons of the car warranty. The service for my car was also done very well. i strongly recomment steve penzien for his absolutely professional and honest attitude towards his service. Steve penzien is the guy you go to when u have any of your needs at victory..... Thanks Steve for such a great service

Steve Penzien