Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4951 W Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

AutismWhisperer
8/28/2015

"I bought a car on my lunch break! It was that easy!"

I had a great experience at Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep. I worked with Phil Snyder and Marge Gibbons. I met Mudge the gentle giant the roams the sales floor and I purchased my 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan in less than three hours. I started my search for my 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan on Saturday, August 22, 2015 at another Dodge dealership. I had a trade, money down, and a decent credit score. That dealership was able to get me financing but didn't have any of the Caravans I request. They showed me everything BUTY what I wanted: a Dodge Grand Caravan. Note: There were several Dodge Caravans with various option packages and prices listed on their website. I ended up leaving that dealership on Saturday with no vehicle. I went home Saturday and checked that dealers website again and found even more caravans. I e-mailed the sales person and he informed me that they didn't have what was listed and could not get it. Fast forward to Monday, August 24, 2015. I went on Dodge's website and found the vehicle I wanted at Videon! They had my Caravan listed on their website - the color I wanted, the options I requested, a price point that I could live with! I contacted Videon and spoke to Phil Snyder. I was very salty with him. I immediately demanded to know if they had the vehicle. If they would honor the price on their website, we talked about my trade, my ability to get financing, my previous experience and based on that conversation: I came into Videon less than an hour later. Phil said he would meet me outside and he did. He kept every promise he made to me through out our conversation and transaction. My experience was completely positive. They had the vehicle advertised at the price point advertised. They appraised my trade. I don't believe I could have down better with my trade (it was a rough one). Phil presented me with information in a very straightforward - transparent way, so that I understood what was happening - before we ran my credit and/or discussed financing. The previous dealer tried to make it seem like my they gave me more for my trade. Phil actually brought me a paper with all of the numbers broken down, so that I could see exactly what I would be getting for my trade and paying for my new vehicle. He even gave me some ideas about where my payments would be. Long story short: I bought my van in less than 3 hours start to finish. I had a great experience. I felt like they wanted to sell me the vehicle I wanted. I worked with Marge in Finance. She had all of my documents ready. Again, it was a very straight forward experience. I kept waiting for the 'other shoe' to fall because the process was so easy. My payments ended up being better than expected. They saved me money where they could and the way they did business with me was very transparent. Bottom line: These are good folks. They have what they advertise and I believe based on this experience that if they didn't have what I wanted - they would have gotten it for me. I recommend this dealership! I hope they will forgive me if I forgot to name anyone else in this review.

Shona R.
8/16/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

Videon had a pre-owned 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee advertised on their website. Before coming to Videon, we saw quite a few of pre-owned cars that looked good on the website, but in person did not look good at all. This Grand Cherokee, however, was even better in person. VERY clean pre-owned vehicle. Nick took care of us from start to finish. Did not feel like we were buying a car.. Nick is very personable and we enjoyed working with him.. Can't say enough great things about Nick or Videon. We highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership.

AndreaK
8/04/2015

"Happy Wife"

I found the Dodge Durango Citadel that I wanted. It had low mileage and was in great condition. Nick was great. The whole team made a long process fun. Thanks guys and ladies. I got the car of my dreams. I'm a happy wife

Fiona73
7/27/2015

"Awesome Service"

I had a great buying experience at this Dealership. Anthony and John were extremely helpful and attentive from start to finish. I would absolutely recommend buying a vehicle from here.

Eric
7/23/2015

"Nick is the man !!"

Went in to look at '11 Honda Pilot, ended up buying it. Had it delivered, no problems. Great dealership to work with. I would deal with them again. Very friendly!!

Natasha

Tara
7/21/2015

"No pressure, friendly service"

My salesman was a relatively new hire, very nice, answered or found the answers to all of my questions. Was not pushy at all, and tried his best to find a vehicle that met all of my requirements. He and the finance guy were so helpful!! They really made car shopping an enjoyable experience!! My family has used this dealership for years to find new and used cars and have always been treated with respect and have gotten great and reliable cars. Would definitely recommend Videon to anyone!!

Colin
7/19/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit"

Anthony McGeehan and Rick Harper did a great job in making this a streamlined, efficient, pleasant buying experience. They worked a fair deal, with good financing, and delivered a super quality product to me.

JeepGurl
7/18/2015

"BODY SHOP IS AWESOME!!"

I had my first accident ever and had no idea of the process of getting my car repaired. I decided to call Videon's and see what I had to do. This was the best decision I could have made. Jen answered the phone and from that point on she handled everything and explained the entire process to me. I felt comfortable in calling her and asking questions, and she really made me feel like everything was going to be ok. She stayed in contact with me throughout the process, kept me updated and she arranged my rental. Rick was also so very nice and was a pleasure to deal with. After talking to my friends and family, they said in their experience the customer service in most body shops is not this good. Now, after hearing my experience, they all say they will be going to Videon's for their Body Shop work! I'm telling everyone I know about Jen and Rick in the Body Shop at Videon's!!!

Jen Lakin

Chris836
7/18/2015

"Right way to run a car dealership"

Everyone we met or dealt with was friendly, courteous and easy to talk to. It was a pleasure going to a dealership that didn't have blaring music so you couldn't talk without yelling and people running around like maniacs. Even though it was a little bit of a drive from center city it's a great place to do business and will definitely recommend it to others. Not listed below Truecar.com

Receptionists - Can't forget them

TheJeepIsMine
7/17/2015

"Incredible!"

Phillip and Jim followed through on everything they promised that another dealer couldn't. They both went above and beyond to make sure we got our Jeep. We are so happy with our Jeep Willys Wheeler and have Videon Jeep to thank!

Reviews of Anthony McGeehan