Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4951 W Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

meyerbc9
2/04/2016

"Purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited"

In searching for a great deal on a new Jeep Grand Cherokee, I called Videon and spoke with Phil Snyder. Days later I stopped in to review options, pricing, and also test drive the Jeep. Phil had great knowledge and understanding of the car, was very personable and sincere, and offered an amazing price. I also spoke with a competing dealership (I am always weary of not finding the best possible price when car shopping), but they could only match the great price Phil offered, they could not beat it. I committed to buying the car from Videon thanks in part to Phil and the information he patiently provided, as well as the great price. The paperwork and finalization of the purchase was quick and simple. The entire Videon team made sure of this. My wife and I had to bring all of our four young children (b/c of our schedules) to the dealership and everyone there made an effort to make them feel at home. Even the owner, Steve Videon, came out to meet and speak with us, and also make sure the kids got to meet his dog. We have purchased several cars from other dealerships, and honestly, we have never had such a pleasant experience. I would 100% recommend this dealership. I will go back their for our next purchase without hesitation.

MBP3
1/31/2016

"First Class Dealership - Great Sales Staff"

Thank you, Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep ... and to Phil Snyder who made my car-buying experience very enjoyable and has turned has turned my wife, children and I into into a 3-Jeep family. Phil is the consummate salesperson ... quite personable and very knowledgeable of his product line. Along with Phil, the business manager, Marge was also very helpful and kind throughout the final part of the process. Obviously I will continue to use Videon for future car purchasing, and have already recommended this dealership to many of my close friends and other family members.

GAcks527
1/09/2016

"First class dealership"

Videon is a first class dealership. Their customer service was great, the sales team was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and they really worked hard with me and my budget to ensure that I left their dealership with a car that I wanted. I highly recommend and endorse Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep!

matt123
1/07/2016

"LIARS and don't stand behind their product!"

ATTENTION: Here is my experience with this dealership. Bought a certified pre-owned 2012 Dodge Challenger in Aug '15. Was there from 9AM, one of the first customers of the day, completed deal/paperwork 3PM, UNBELIEVABLE! Asked salesman Nick if all Dodge technical bulletins from Dodge had been performed/corrected. I live in Newark DE. Within 2 wekks the the alternator went which was a serioous tech bulletin that was not performed by them which I believe had a posability of causing fire. I took it to the local dealer to get it fixed since I didn't trust Videon since they had LIED to me. They charged a large amount to do the title & registration which then took to the last day paper tag was running out and had to fed ex it to me. When looking for the second key a couple weeks ago and found it in the console but it did not have the mechanical key in it. I called Videon, spoke to used car manager, he said it was too long but would check with salesman, didn't get back to me. After 3 days I called and spoke to owner, he said he would talk to him and someone would get back to me. 2 days later used car manager called and said it had been too long and it was my problem. I recommend not using this dealer for any reason! You have been warned.

GM/Delco
1/01/2016

"2016 Dodge Ram purchase"

In my over 45 years of driving and purchasing various makes and models of vehicles, purchasing a new 2016 Dodge Ram from the Videon team was by FAR the BEST new purchase I ever made. No pressure, no "let me go see my manager" tactics and no misinformation. Most importantly they LISTENDED to what my wife and I wanted and then made it work. They didn't try to sway us into buying something we neither wanted or could afford. They treated us with respect and the utmost in professionalism, from Phil and Matt in Sales and Allison on the Finance side. The owners/management of Videon Dodge should be proud and be commended for having such an extraordinary staff. I never knew buying a new vehicle could be so easy, painless and enjoyable. Thanks Videon....!!!!!

Power wagon 2013
12/16/2015

"The only place to buy"

The only dealership I will EVER go to. I have bought all my trucks at Videon. From the top down you are treated like family. When Steve gets involved with your deal and wants to know if he can do anything. What more can you ask for. It doesn't matter if you see Kevin Brophy or Nick or Bob cox. Go see these guys and let them help you get what you want.

NicoleSelimis
12/13/2015

"Great Service"

Bob helped my husband and I with purchasing a car for my father in law. He was wonderful and got him the car that he wanted at the lowest price possible. My father in law speaks little English and can be a bit difficult, but Bob had much patience for us. I would recommend Bob to family and friends and hopefully I will be in soon to purchase a car! Thanks again for all of your help! Nicole Selimis

Chantal Henry
12/05/2015

"Sales Representative Was Not Informative"

I was interested in the 2015 Jeep Sahara whether it was to buy or lease. The Sales guy Kevin advised he can would help me as close to my payment budget as possible. When i went i test drove the car and was interested. Once we sat down and worked out the numbers my payment was beyond what i could afford. I asked him if i had any other options and he just said unless i put down a bigger down payment, he did not suggest leasing or anything. When i did brought up what my leasing option would be, he advised me to sit with the people in the new car department and did not offer any assistance or advise further.

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

December 18, 2015

We have tried to contact this customer multiple times through various means. Customer has refused to answer to our calls or the response left on 12/07 which is copied and pasted below. If Chantal Henry sees this message we would like the opportunity to talk with you and earn your business. Original response to review: "We apologize as we have "dropped the ball" here. We should have at least offered to walk you up to the new car building to speak with one of our new sales representatives. Kevin, himself, does not handle new car leasing. If you have not purchased a new car yet, we would love the opportunity to help you. We can have someone reach out to you. Please let us know how you would like to proceed."

George
12/04/2015

"Great Experience"

First time buyer at Videon. Thank you Steve Gray and Kimberly for the best price and for being so helpful! Beat any price in Conshohocken, Whitemarsh and surrounding areas. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Kimberly

ghalliganjr
12/03/2015

"Love my new Jeep and had a TOP NOTCH experience"

Had a wonderful experience at Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep thanks to Bob Cox. Bob was knowledgeable, patient, and comforting throughout the entire process. He worked with me to figure out what kind of car I wanted/needed at the budget I brought to him. It took us a few tries to find the right car for me, but Bob kept going back to the drawing board until he found it. I absolutely love my new Jeep and could not be happier that it has all the features I needed, including being exactly within the price range I wanted! I will be 100% recommending Bob Cox to anyone I know that is looking to purchase a new car because I know they will have the same first class experience I had at Videon with Bob.

Reviews of Phil Synder