Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4951 W Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Kellavee
4/19/2015

"Brought my 1st Jeep!"

I had already researched and new exactly the car I wanted. I decided to go to Videon after having an unpleasant experience at another Jeep dealership. When I called to find out if the vehicle I wanted was still available, I was connected to Steve. Steve was courtesy and professional and was able to answer my question right away. I scheduled a test drive and when I arrived the car was ready to go. I scheduled to come back to make my purchase two days later and everything was ready as promised. My husband and I felt that Steve was very upfront and straightforward. He did not play the "car salesman game" of trying to get me to buy what he wanted to sell. There were no gimmicks or frequent trips to the manger! This was the most pleasant car buying experience that we've had! I would recommend Videon and Steve to anyone.

April 20, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad things went so smooth and positive for you. Welcome to the Jeep family! We'll pass along the great words to Steve and we hope you enjoy the summer months in your new vehicle.

abody71
4/06/2015

"Positive experience."

Purchased a used SRT Challenger after searching for weeks for the right car. Staff was honest and helpful. Car was exactly as described and the deal was fair. No complaints or issues at all.

April 20, 2015

Enjoy the SRT! Thank you for taking the time to send us a review.

Trudge
4/03/2015

"missing key"

Bought a new truck in April 2014 only came with one key was promised would come in and they would program it and they would call me when it came in. Three weeks later I called them and the key not come in. I forgot to hound them to do there job. then on 4/2/15 I still have no spare key and local garage locked my truck with the key in it. Finally got into the truck and call Videon today and they want me to make an appointment for the key they owe me and the first time they have available is in two weeks. I will pay for the spare key and my next truck will not be bought from this dealer. Called another Dodge dealer and will have the key today including programing Up date 4/8/15 John Taylor called me a half hour after typing this and he got me the owed key and took care of everything that same day. John was a great help but it should not have gotten this far. Because of Johns help I may consider this dealership for my next truck

April 22, 2015

Message from the owner, Steve Videon: As hard as we try every day, we cannot be perfect. This is a great example of something that slips through the cracks. I want to thank you for your honest review and bringing this to my attention, as well as the Service Manager John Taylor. As soon as this review was posted, we took action and ensured that you were helped accordingly. I am glad to read your update and to see that the matter was dealt with correctly. It was a pleasure to meet you and an even greater one to ensure that something that slipped through the cracks was found, managed, and turned around. We'll use this as a learning experience and we hope to see you again.

bmac
4/01/2015

"awesome power wagon"

the staff at Videon went out and found the truck I wanted with no questions asked. I can't say enough great things about the ownership and staff. I have bought many trucks from them and will continue to recommend them to everybody I know.

April 03, 2015

Thank you for your review! It's always great to find the perfect match for a customer. Enjoy!

Sue.Nelson
3/31/2015

"Picking out the perfect new car for me with Nick DiGiusseppe"

I had previously bought a Dodge Grand Caravan from this Videon Dodge dealership. I loved this car but it had 135,000 plus miles on it and I waned another car with less mileage. Nick DiGiuseppe sold me the Caravan 13 years ago and I was fortunate enough to have him find me a new perfect car. He found me the perfect car with low mileage , sunroof and other fun extras. I have had the car for a month now and I am still very happy with my choice. Nick worked out a trade in for my Caravan and secured a loan for me that was very manageable. I have always had confidence in this dealership for their service and still do! I always recommend Videon Dodge to friends and I also recommend Nick. He is very funny and works hard to find you the right car. I always leave there knowing I went to the right dealership.

April 01, 2015

Thank you for the review! We'll pass along the great words to Nick. He's quite the character, isn't he?

Cherokee
3/22/2015

"Gideon and Billy O'Neill made for a great experience"

We hoped around and Videon provided the no nonsense best price without all the ridiculous haggling we experienced at other dealerships. Our sales person, Billy O'Neill was very young but very very knowledgable, exuberant and professional. We got a great deal on a new grand cherokee with all the features we wanted. The car was "built for us" and Billy kept us updated on progress thru the delivery of the vehicle. When we picked up the car Billy did a super job testing all the features with us until we were comfortable on operating them.

March 23, 2015

We hope you enjoy your Grand Cherokee! Thank you for the review!

JennS
3/17/2015

"Nick DiGiuseppe & Videon Jeep, fantastic personal experience"

My fiancé and I just bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Nick at Videon. Nick was fantastic to work with! I am a very picky customer that knew exactly what I wanted, and Nick was able to work with us to find me a gorgeous Grand Cherokee that was the right color, the right options, the right year, AND fit into our budget! He was not pushy, overbearing, nor did he ignore me, to speak only with my fiancé, an issue we commonly faced at other dealerships, which really irritates me. Nick has spent the time to ensure we could get an amazing Jeep for our tight budget. He didn't treat us any differently because of our tighter budget, he spent the time, and worked with us to make sure the Grand Cherokee we wanted would fit our budget. He didn't try to push us to a vehicle that wasn't what we wanted just to close the sale either. He is funny, easy to work with, upfront, personable, and made us feel comfortable, that he was not just working to sell a Jeep, but working to get us the best vehicle. He did suggest others, but when we turned them down, he was ok with that. After having gone to several other Jeep dealerships in the area, we really saw the positive difference among Videon, Miller, Barbera, Spirit, and Beans. Videon was the best experience, not high pressure, not being ignored because you're female, and a really personable, enjoyable experience with a competent, dedicated, entertaining sales rep! I honestly would recommend Nick and Videon to everyone. Also what was really nice was Steve Videon himself came over to say thank you to us, and spent some time talking to us. It was a great personal touch! That's really how it felt at Videon, they had a great selection, and it is a larger dealership, but still has the feel of a small personal dealership where you matter as the customer. Not like only the money you're spending is important, but your important as a customer!!

March 23, 2015

We're so glad things went so well for you here at Videon. This is exactly how we want every customer to feel. We'll pass the words to Nick, as well. Thank you very much for your review and enjoy your Jeep!

Mojo
3/12/2015

"Leasing a new vehicle"

I worked with John Martin and he by far exceeded all my expectations. He was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend John to anyone looking for a new car.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for your review and we're glad we exceeded your expectations!

nmazzo01
2/26/2015

"Great experience, quick pricing and customer satisfaction!"

I went for a test driving on a Friday afternoon and walked out with everything I wanted. I had a list of "wants" in my new car and for pricing, as well as an asking price for my trade and left a very happy customer. Paul greeted me immediately, but was professional without pressure. His manager Matt assisted with the pricing in a very efficient manner and I my trade was also appraised very quickly. The only lengthy portion of the experience was the financial paperwork, but I feel that can not be avoided. Allison was very organized and I helped us get through that part as quick and thoroughly as she could. Steve Videon happened to be on site and thanked us for our purchase, which was a nice surprise and touch. Our initial plan was to shop around at several dealerships, but it was not necessary...I could not turn down the deal I was offered. I am a satisfied customer and plan to recommend this dealership to my friends and family in the future. I love my NEW JEEP!

February 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review! We're glad that your visit was positive from start to finish. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep! We also have a state-of-the-art Service Center if you ever need help with your vehicle.

sao33
2/16/2015

"4th jeep we have bought at dealership"

Excellent salesperson and finance person. Quick with pricing. Didn't make me waiting around. We have bought and serviced other car at Videon. It has always been a pleasant experience whether buying or bringing a car in for service.

February 16, 2015

Thank you very much for your continued business and this review!

Reviews of Steve Videon