Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4951 W Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Fiona73
7/27/2015

"Awesome Service"

I had a great buying experience at this Dealership. Anthony and John were extremely helpful and attentive from start to finish. I would absolutely recommend buying a vehicle from here.

Eric
7/23/2015

"Nick is the man !!"

Went in to look at '11 Honda Pilot, ended up buying it. Had it delivered, no problems. Great dealership to work with. I would deal with them again. Very friendly!!

Natasha

Tara
7/21/2015

"No pressure, friendly service"

My salesman was a relatively new hire, very nice, answered or found the answers to all of my questions. Was not pushy at all, and tried his best to find a vehicle that met all of my requirements. He and the finance guy were so helpful!! They really made car shopping an enjoyable experience!! My family has used this dealership for years to find new and used cars and have always been treated with respect and have gotten great and reliable cars. Would definitely recommend Videon to anyone!!

Colin
7/19/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit"

Anthony McGeehan and Rick Harper did a great job in making this a streamlined, efficient, pleasant buying experience. They worked a fair deal, with good financing, and delivered a super quality product to me.

JeepGurl
7/18/2015

"BODY SHOP IS AWESOME!!"

I had my first accident ever and had no idea of the process of getting my car repaired. I decided to call Videon's and see what I had to do. This was the best decision I could have made. Jen answered the phone and from that point on she handled everything and explained the entire process to me. I felt comfortable in calling her and asking questions, and she really made me feel like everything was going to be ok. She stayed in contact with me throughout the process, kept me updated and she arranged my rental. Rick was also so very nice and was a pleasure to deal with. After talking to my friends and family, they said in their experience the customer service in most body shops is not this good. Now, after hearing my experience, they all say they will be going to Videon's for their Body Shop work! I'm telling everyone I know about Jen and Rick in the Body Shop at Videon's!!!

Jen Lakin

Chris836
7/18/2015

"Right way to run a car dealership"

Everyone we met or dealt with was friendly, courteous and easy to talk to. It was a pleasure going to a dealership that didn't have blaring music so you couldn't talk without yelling and people running around like maniacs. Even though it was a little bit of a drive from center city it's a great place to do business and will definitely recommend it to others. Not listed below Truecar.com

Receptionists - Can't forget them

TheJeepIsMine
7/17/2015

"Incredible!"

Phillip and Jim followed through on everything they promised that another dealer couldn't. They both went above and beyond to make sure we got our Jeep. We are so happy with our Jeep Willys Wheeler and have Videon Jeep to thank!

LNK511
7/14/2015

"Best Experience!!"

My fiance and I just leased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It was our first big purchase together. We were so happy that we had such a great experience. Phil snyder, one of the salesman at Videon, was extremely helpful and very friendly. I have visited at least 6 other car dealerships in my search for a new car. Many of the car salesman at these other dealerships were very pushy, which made me feel uncomfortable. When we walked into Videon and met Phil, it was such a relief! Phil was extremely knowledgable about all the cars at Videon. He was able to answer all our questions and help us through the process. When I emailed him with questions, he always responded shortly after. We will definitely be back to Videon to see Phil, as my fiance will need a new jeep in the next year! I would highly recommend you see Phil Snyder if you decide to go to Videon!! What a great experience!

C
7/07/2015

"great experience"

Last week I leased a 2015 GC. In the past, I have always purchased a 1 or 2 yr old GC and was considering leasing for the first time. I was assigned to Anthony because all the other sales guys were tied up at the moment. That was a win for me because he was terrific to work with. He is an exceptional listener - a key to a good sales person, and provided a thoughtful education of the pros and cons of lease v. buy. He worked hard to close the deal (june 30) but did it in a respectful manner sensing that I was not ready to move forward. He has a keen sense of the customer buy decision process and has an ability to persuade but not push. I also went over to look at a used GC and worked with Bill. It was clear he was an industry pro and my interaction with Bill was great. When I left the dealership and he began following up with calls that day. The following day I was close to going with another offer but a follow up call that morning by Bill got me thinking. Bill knew I was not going to buy the used car but wanted to see Videon win the business on the lease. I truly respect his tenacity. Bill wanted me to talk with Anthony one more time. Anthony (on his day off I might add) had texted and called me and we finally connected. He matched the deal of the other offer and at that point he and Bill had worked so hard to earn the business that I had to say yes. I could not have been more pleased with the process and experience with Anthony and Bill. Would highly recommend you see these guys if you head to Videon.

Sean3387
7/02/2015

"Nick DiGuseppe"

Nick DiGuseppe helped me and was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. He got me into the car I wanted at a cheap fair price. He made the car buying experience easy and didn't try to take advantage. I highly recommend visiting him for any car buying needs

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

July 02, 2015

Thank you for your review! We'll pass along the nice words to Nick and we hope to see you again!

Reviews of Anthony McGeehan