Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4951 W Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Sean3387
7/02/2015

"Nick DiGuseppe"

Nick DiGuseppe helped me and was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. He got me into the car I wanted at a cheap fair price. He made the car buying experience easy and didn't try to take advantage. I highly recommend visiting him for any car buying needs

July 02, 2015

Thank you for your review! We'll pass along the nice words to Nick and we hope to see you again!

Pepe2608
6/28/2015

"Great experience "

Bought a 2015 Jeep wrangler whilly's wheeler last week. Sales manager Anthony answered all my questions, and gave me great selctions to help me decide on what car to buy. Salesman Phil was a great help with attaching my soft too to my jeep. Also gave me the best price out of all the dealers that i shopped around at. Great experience and would absolutely tell everyone to go see these two. Thank you guys for all your help.

June 30, 2015

We are happy you got the Wrangler you wanted! Thank you for your review and we hope your soft top was put on right by Phil! He appreciates the kind words.

Newcarbuyer30
6/25/2015

"New Car Buyer"

Enjoyable experience for a first time car buyer. Friendly staff throughout the entire process. The sales manager Anthony McGeehan was a calming presence in presenting my options and choosing the right package for my needs.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your review. Anthony was very pleased with your kind words. Enjoy your new car!

swtp007
6/24/2015

"This was the best car buying experience I have ever had"

If anyone is in the market for amazing customer service, attention to detail, warm and caring sales people, honesty, and just an over all amazing car buying experience then I would highly recommend Nick Diguiseppe and the team at Videon. You won't be disappointed. They took such good care of me and gave me an amazing deal on an amazing car. I could not be happier. I could have purchased the same car at a different dealership but with such a great team and a wonderful experience, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your review! Nick was very thankful for the kind words and hopes to see you again. Enjoy!

L.Gesualdo85
6/19/2015

"Great Place To Buy/Lease A Jeep!"

I stopped in Videon Jeep Newtown Square, PA about a week ago for a new Jeep, there service was outstanding, I was in and out faster then any other dealership Ive ever been to in the past. Sales Manager Anthony McGeehan was very helpful in finding me the Jeep I was looking for with none of that sales pressure you get when visiting most dealerships. I got the Jeep with the features I was looking for and for a great price. The sales team was very upfront about everything, answered all my questions and made it easy and fast. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for Chrysler Dodge Jeep vehicles!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your review and kind words! Welcome to the Jeep family!

steveryan75
6/13/2015

"Incredible Experience!"

Mat and the service team at Videon took great care of me when I had issues with my Chrysler Town & County minivan. As it turns out, I needed a new transmission for my van but Mat and the rest of the service staff couldn't have more accommodating and helpful. In addition to the great work, Mat would call and give me frequent updates completely exceeded my expectations in terms of time. They turned an inconvenient situation into a great resolution! Thank you again team Videon.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for the review on our service center! Mat is very thorough and wants you to feel like you're not just a customer order number, but someone we need to take care of. We hope to see you again!

Brian
6/10/2015

"Best overall Dealership experience"

I have bought a lot of cars/trucks in my time, and I used to sell cars for a few years in one of my previous lives so I know the deal... Videon is by far the very best overall dealership I have done business with, which is why I have bought 4 from them in the last few years ( My last purchase a 2015 RAM last week ). My sales person Phil Snyder was excellent. He is very knowledgable about the products he sells, and goes above and beyond the call of duty to help. I could tell he genuinely cares, and wasn't just going through the motions. Jim Ballezzi was instrumental in getting my deal done, could not have done it without him. Thanks Jim!!! Allsison in the finance department was great going over my lease. Steve Videon - the owner is routinely on the showroom floor and thanked me personally for my business. THE OWNER, where does that happen, ahhh, no where but there. Talk about customer service, nice touch Steve, THANK YOU!!!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for the review! If there is one thing we pride ourselves on more than anything it is our family environment. Steve Videon is always around ensuring that environment is active and welcoming.

cornelius.daley
6/09/2015

"Customer for Life"

Some companies still know what it means to deliver superior customer service. Videon Jeep is one of those companies. I purchased a certified pre-owned 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 6 weeks ago. I had a great experience purchasing the car from Nick – they took great care of me and really made me feel valued as a customer at the date of purchase. They delivered that same great service again when my β€œnew” car broke down in Asheville, NC two weeks ago. My Jeep started to overheat coming through the mountains late on a Saturday night. After getting it to a local service center first thing on Sunday morning I came to find out that I had a cracked radiator. Obviously, that news was not received very well and I was nothing short of furious! The local Jeep Dealership was not open, neither was Videon, but Videon did have a text service on their website. My girlfriend shot off a text message, we explained that it was an emergency and needed a phone call immediately. We received a phone call from one of their managers, Jim, on a Sunday afternoon as he was grocery shopping with his wife! He took some time with us and let us know that he would have someone reach out first thing Monday morning. My girlfriend and I had to get home by Monday and could not stay in NC until the car was fixed. We took a huge gamble and rented a car, drove home, and decided to go talk to Videon directly on Monday morning. We sat with the owner, Steve Videon, and again, he could not have been more helpful. Steve told me to get him all of the receipts from our trip and he would get them taken care of for us and he would send someone down to drive my car back for me. He delivered that resolution before I ever had to ask for it. Steve and the rest of the Videon team understood how stressful our weekend had been and made sure to do their best to remove the stress from the rest of the process. I was given a rental for the week, reimbursed for my expenses, and again – felt like a priority to Videon. I can say with a smile on my face that the team at Videon not only gained a customer for life, but they also gained a very vocal advocate that will send as many people to them as possible. Thank you for making an extremely stressful experience as close to stress free as possible!

June 30, 2015

We thank you for the detailed review. We are so glad we were able to help you through this troubling incident.

emmy1331
6/08/2015

"Bought my first car!"

I want to give a BIG thank you to Nick Diguiseppe and the team at Videon. I bought my first car there and I got everything I expected! I bought a 2013 Dodge Challenger and it is everything that Nick said it would be. Nick and the team helped me through everything and everyone was very patient and easy going. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a car to Videon!

June 30, 2015

Fantastic first car! Thank you for the review and Nick was thankful for the kind words.

jmm
6/03/2015

"Quick and Painless"

It was time to replace the family minivan and after plenty of research, we decided on the Chrysler Town and Country. I had visited a nearby "mega-dealership" and did not get the attention I deserved. When searching online through truecar.com, I was contacted by Jim Ballezzi with a great price on the color and options we wanted via email. I stopped into the dealership later that day and was put in contact with Steve Pealer in Sales who walked me through the Town and Country's many features. We worked out and agreed on a trade-in price for our current van, finished the paperwork and I left a few hours after arriving in a brand new vehicle! Videon made the car buying experience much more positive - not to mention quick and painless!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your review! We hope your family has some great adventures in the Town and Country.

Reviews of Nick Diguiseppe