Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4951 W Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Rob
8/26/2016

"Just bought a great jeep"

This was one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. So aime, so transparent and so good. Natasha was a great sales consultant and I would rewind anyone interested in a jeep go on and ask for Natasha. Thx Videon Jeep. I'm on my 4th grand Cherokee and never had a problem.

Michelle Brown
8/26/2016

"If I could give this dealership 10 stars, I would."

This was hands-down the best car buying experience we've ever had. We started this sale via the internet, and Jim was a pleasure. He was very responsive and got us the information we needed very quickly. We next met with Heather, who was equally as helpful and knowledgeable in introducing us to the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara that we ended up buying. The deal finished with Natasha, who was a breathe of fresh air when it comes to buying a car. She was extremely knowledgeable about all facets of Jeep ownership (it has been about 18 years since we've owned one). She was the opposite of what you think of when you hear car salesperson - not pushy at all and her passion for what she does truly showed! The process went very smoothly and was very quick. 10 stars for Videon!!!!!

NancyF

"Videon is the best!!"

The people at Videon are easy to work with, non-pushy, friendly and knowledgeable. They found us an awesome car and the made the purchase experience a breeze! Thanks!!

Matt Videon

Jaclyn Callahan
8/25/2016

"Great! "

I had a great experience with Phil at Videon. He was extremely knowledgeable about the Jeep Grand Cherokee (which I LOVE) and beyond accommodating. He went over the vehicle in detail and stayed late on his early day to work with my schedule. There is a lot of technology in my car, so there was lots to go over and he did a great job! Phil was knowledgeable, professional, and honest . He went above and beyond to find the exact vehicle (model, color, features) I was looking for. He even called to follow up recently! I highly recommend asking for Phil when you go into Videon!

August 25, 2016

Mr and Mrs Callahan, Thank you very much for the kind words. We really do appreciate your opinion. Phil is one of the BEST and this helps confirm that. I hope you enjoy your new Grand Cherokee! Welcome to the Videon Family. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask.

Ted
8/25/2016

"Jeep Limited"

Working with Kevin Roman is a pleasure. He is knowledgeable, honest and professional. We highly recommend him. Have never had a better car purchasing experience.

Michael Heydeman
8/22/2016

"Satisfied "

It was a great experience Natasha made it easy fast service Allison in finance was also helpfull Jim also was a big help First class dealership We will soon be working with the service department

Ashes5446
8/19/2016

"Great!"

I walked in without an appointment to trade in my lease and get a new vehicle. Natasha was able to spend time with me to discuss all vehicle and financial options. It was great to have everything taken care of in one day!

cliff2925
8/12/2016

"Awesome!!!"

The most pleasant, non stressful car buying experience I have ever had at a Dealership (and I've purchased a lot of cars/trucks). To all considering a purchase, go see Jim Mullen.

Barbara
8/11/2016

"Excellent Service"

It was a pleasure dealing with Natasha. She went above and beyond all our expectations. She was extremely knowledgable and helpful in answering all our questions. I would recommend Natasha without hesitation.

August 11, 2016

Barbara thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to write this review. It means a lot to Natasha, Melissa and the dealership as a whole. If there is anything we can do for you don't forget to ask. Tell a friend - tell a family member - heck tell the mailman were you got it and who to see for one of there own. Thank you again and welcome to the Videon Family.

Brian
8/09/2016

"Satisfying Car Buying Experience"

TruCar put me in touch with Kim in internet sales. She was patient and professional in her communication with me. After my test drive, I worked with Jim Mullen who went above-and-beyond to answer questions and help me get set in my new vehicle. After the sale, Jim helped my wife sync her iPhone in her Jeep (not part of this purchase). Great customer service...thanks Jim!

August 09, 2016

THANK YOU...... Very much for the review. We are happy to see our customers happy!! I hope you enjoy your new jeep. Welcome to the Videon Family. If you need anything let us know.

Reviews of Phillip Snyder