Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4951 W Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

tlcreds
7/17/2016

"LOVE MY WRANGLER"

Great deal, great salesman , had jeep I wanted , explained everything . such a painless experience everyone super friendly no pressure at all, best deal only thing wrong is I didn't get to meet mudge

JeepGirl68
7/12/2016

"Love my Jeep Renegade! "

We were recommended by a friend of ours Bay Ragni & his wife Jess. Very glad we listened & went here. Everybody was really nice! Would def tell my other Friends about them too.

Lisa Faline
7/11/2016

"Excellent"

I had an excellent experience at Videon Dodge. Jim Mullen was a pleasure to work with. I am very happy with my new vehicle. Thank you.

KathyNelson
7/10/2016

"Fantastic All Around!!!"

From helping us find the right car when it wasn't on the lot, Dodge Grand Caravan, to financing at an excellent rate we couldn't have asked for better help. Nick DiGuiseppe made us feel like family!!!

Vents22
7/07/2016

"Excellent service"

I had an excellent experience at Videon in working with Nick DiGuiseppe on a CPO Jeep Grand Cherokee. He was a pleasure to work with and made the car buying experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend the dealership and Nick, especially.

LouBop34
6/29/2016

"Great Service, Friendly Atmosphere"

I contacted Jim Mullen when I wanted to make a trade for a new vehicle and he was able to work out all the numbers. I'll be a returning customer!

June 29, 2016

Thank you very much for your repeat business. Repeat customer's are the heart of any dealership. I hope you enjoy your New Vehicle. You know how to reach us if you would need anything.

Dan McGinn
6/28/2016

"Great Place to Buy"

The first car I've bought here was a '96 Intrepid and I've gotten 4 more, including my new '16 Durango R/T. I've never had a bad experience with Videon. Always a straight-forward process...no bait-and-switch, no pressure selling. A pleasure.

June 28, 2016

Dan thank you once again for your continued business. Repeat customers are the heart of this dealership. Enjoy that Durango RT.... If you need anything you already know what to do... We are a call away. Thank you again

DanielleRDH
6/28/2016

"Easy, great experience!"

On the tail of a bad experience with another dealership last week, I decided to give Videon a try. I spoke with Kim via e-mail and text, and was approved for a car within a few hours! She was so quick to respond, and I love that I got no nonsense answers and wasn't being dragged in to negotiate. I decided last minute to pick up the car that night and they were happy to arrange that for me. Kevin showed me all the features on my new car and couldn't have been more helpful. Even the woman I spoke to in the finance office (forgive me I forget her name) was super friendly. And I can't forget to mention the cutest/biggest dog I've ever seen, Mudge, who walks around the dealership. Thanks again for all your help!!

June 28, 2016

Danielle thank you for the review. The kind works mean so much to us. We are excited to have you as a New Jeep Owner and now a member of our family. If you need anything please feel free to contact us at any time. Thank you again and enjoy your Jeep.

Michael Heydeman
6/23/2016

"The Best place to buy a jeep wrangler Rubicon "

We arrived at Newtown square Videon dealership looking around outside on the lot for a jeep Rubicon and we're greeted by a sales lady ( Natasha). So we proceed to look and she said " what can i help you with today! Well that opened up a conversation color, style of jeep 2-4 door- then things just took off from there : we narrowed it down to 2 door blue wrangler rubicon jeep and explain that we were told we could get the blue one at 4 other dealership : the problem the other dealerships said oh yeah we can get you that color for you" wrong" . Natasha said I'll check and I'll get back you well long and behold the color was not available any more " bottom line she was straight up with us from the beginning " that was a PLUS in our book and another PLUS very knowledgeable about the jeeps! WE learned alot and she explained the "The Jeep Wave" had no clue about that : we only knew of the Harley Davidson wave" she made our buying a jeep a Very fun and good experience and price was good over everyone else's price videon came in way better then 4 other dealerships ! We give her 5 stars for knowledge and professionalism and friendliness :

June 23, 2016

Michael, thank you very much for the review. We take pride in our customer service and I am happy to see we earned your business with great customer service. If you ever need anything do not hesitate to contact us. Enjoy your new Wrangler and do not forget to wave! Welcome to the Videon family. Please like us on Facebook!

Ruth22
6/22/2016

"Great experience!"

This is the second time I've leased a Town & Country through Videon and based on these two experiences I will keep coming back. Jim Was extremely helpful in his search for available cars and was able to match me with the Town & Country that met my needs. Thanks to Jim and all for their help in getting me another great Chrysler!

June 23, 2016

Ruth Thank you so much for the positive review we are happy to see that your experience with Jim and our dealership earned the kind words. Let us know if there is anything you need now or in the future. Please like us on Facebook and of course the best review would be to tell a friend or family member. Welcome to the Videon Family and thank you for your business,

June 22, 2016

Ruth thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear how well everything went with your purchase! If you need anything please feel free to contact us! Please tell a friend.. Welcome to the Videon Family!

Reviews of Phillip Snyder