Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4951 W Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

TUA88481
5/21/2016

"Purchased a new Dodge Grand Caravan "

I had an excellent experience when I went to purchase my New Dodge Grand Caravan. Jim Mullen with very friendly, professional and thorough. I would most definitely recommend this dealership and do business with them in the future.

RENEGADE !!!
5/20/2016

"Pleasant Experience !!!"

I purchased a 2016 Jeep Renegade Sport and had the opportunity of working with both Kim Ayala-Robinson & Kevin Roman and I just would like to thank the both of them as well as Bill (Sales Manager) for there transparency and professionalism while assisting me with my purchase. As I stated they made this a pleasant experience and I've already recommended you guys to several friends & co-workers that will be looking to buy a car very soon !!! Again thank you guys for the Pleasant Experience !!!

Kim Ayala-Robinson

Mur
5/19/2016

"Another Great Experience!"

Just purchased our 3rd vehicle from Videon. Kevin, as always, was a pleasure to deal with. No pressure, very knowledgeable, and manages to put you in the vehicle you want for the payment you want!!

Verizon1
5/17/2016

"Colleen Flynn Great Sales Rep"

Colleen Flynn in sales was awesome to deal with when we leased our new 2016 Grand Cherokee from Videon. She was very thorough and met all expectations during the sales process. Highly Recommended!

bryan f
5/15/2016

"New 2016 Jeep Wrangler "

Due to a unfortunate you said park job look my 2004 Jeep grand Cherokee he was totaled so I was looking to buy my first vehicle in my name. Jim what my salesmen and after some consideration and talking with them we determine that leasing would be my best option to help build my credit. After a few hours of paperwork I left with a 2016 jeep Wrangler 4 x 4 sport and I couldn't be happier.

gludin
5/15/2016

"New Jeep Wrangler "

Everyone at Videon was friendly and helpful. Jim helped us get in and out fast, and made the whole car buying experience easy and fun.

white jeep
5/12/2016

"Second lease "

Dave & Phil really put together a great deal on a new Grand cherokee lease for me. This will be the second time around. Very pleased with the service at this dealership.

BryceCherokee
5/09/2016

"First car ! "

Videon Dealership was a pleasure to work with, as they greatly helped me lease my first vehicle. knowledgable staff who provided great all around service!

Emt122139!
5/09/2016

"Jeeps with Phill"

I have been doing the battle of car shopping for about eight months and being indecisive like every female! I knew I wanted a renegade I wanted "My Sky" but I didn't know where to begin! Phill made not only the shopping experience stress free but made it like he has known me for years and knew I didn't know what I wanted just the gadgets and gizmos I wanted! I will go back to buy there again and tell anyone to buy there!!

Andrew
5/07/2016

"Awesome!!"

Amazing dealership with awesome people. After getting into an accident with my first and only car I wasn't sure what I could afford. My salesperson Natasha was very helpful in guiding me in the right direction. Natasha was very knowledgable about all the cars we looked at and helped me find the right one. I would recommend visiting Videon and Natasha if you are looking for a new car.

Bill Hallman