Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4951 W Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Cherokee
3/22/2015

"Gideon and Billy O'Neill made for a great experience"

We hoped around and Videon provided the no nonsense best price without all the ridiculous haggling we experienced at other dealerships. Our sales person, Billy O'Neill was very young but very very knowledgable, exuberant and professional. We got a great deal on a new grand cherokee with all the features we wanted. The car was "built for us" and Billy kept us updated on progress thru the delivery of the vehicle. When we picked up the car Billy did a super job testing all the features with us until we were comfortable on operating them.

March 23, 2015

We hope you enjoy your Grand Cherokee! Thank you for the review!

JennS
3/17/2015

"Nick DiGiuseppe & Videon Jeep, fantastic personal experience"

My fiancé and I just bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Nick at Videon. Nick was fantastic to work with! I am a very picky customer that knew exactly what I wanted, and Nick was able to work with us to find me a gorgeous Grand Cherokee that was the right color, the right options, the right year, AND fit into our budget! He was not pushy, overbearing, nor did he ignore me, to speak only with my fiancé, an issue we commonly faced at other dealerships, which really irritates me. Nick has spent the time to ensure we could get an amazing Jeep for our tight budget. He didn't treat us any differently because of our tighter budget, he spent the time, and worked with us to make sure the Grand Cherokee we wanted would fit our budget. He didn't try to push us to a vehicle that wasn't what we wanted just to close the sale either. He is funny, easy to work with, upfront, personable, and made us feel comfortable, that he was not just working to sell a Jeep, but working to get us the best vehicle. He did suggest others, but when we turned them down, he was ok with that. After having gone to several other Jeep dealerships in the area, we really saw the positive difference among Videon, Miller, Barbera, Spirit, and Beans. Videon was the best experience, not high pressure, not being ignored because you're female, and a really personable, enjoyable experience with a competent, dedicated, entertaining sales rep! I honestly would recommend Nick and Videon to everyone. Also what was really nice was Steve Videon himself came over to say thank you to us, and spent some time talking to us. It was a great personal touch! That's really how it felt at Videon, they had a great selection, and it is a larger dealership, but still has the feel of a small personal dealership where you matter as the customer. Not like only the money you're spending is important, but your important as a customer!!

March 23, 2015

We're so glad things went so well for you here at Videon. This is exactly how we want every customer to feel. We'll pass the words to Nick, as well. Thank you very much for your review and enjoy your Jeep!

Mojo
3/12/2015

"Leasing a new vehicle"

I worked with John Martin and he by far exceeded all my expectations. He was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend John to anyone looking for a new car.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for your review and we're glad we exceeded your expectations!

nmazzo01
2/26/2015

"Great experience, quick pricing and customer satisfaction!"

I went for a test driving on a Friday afternoon and walked out with everything I wanted. I had a list of "wants" in my new car and for pricing, as well as an asking price for my trade and left a very happy customer. Paul greeted me immediately, but was professional without pressure. His manager Matt assisted with the pricing in a very efficient manner and I my trade was also appraised very quickly. The only lengthy portion of the experience was the financial paperwork, but I feel that can not be avoided. Allison was very organized and I helped us get through that part as quick and thoroughly as she could. Steve Videon happened to be on site and thanked us for our purchase, which was a nice surprise and touch. Our initial plan was to shop around at several dealerships, but it was not necessary...I could not turn down the deal I was offered. I am a satisfied customer and plan to recommend this dealership to my friends and family in the future. I love my NEW JEEP!

February 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review! We're glad that your visit was positive from start to finish. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep! We also have a state-of-the-art Service Center if you ever need help with your vehicle.

sao33
2/16/2015

"4th jeep we have bought at dealership"

Excellent salesperson and finance person. Quick with pricing. Didn't make me waiting around. We have bought and serviced other car at Videon. It has always been a pleasant experience whether buying or bringing a car in for service.

February 16, 2015

Thank you very much for your continued business and this review!

Can1983
2/14/2015

"Excellent Service and Quick"

Everyone was extremely helpful. I did not feel like the salesman or anyone else was trying to haggle me or lie. I felt the price was fair and we are very happy with our purchase. I would recommend this dealer. We also did the paperwork quickly and nothing changed when we got into the financing office either.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your experience was. We hope to see you again!

bluestar
2/09/2015

"Very Good Experience"

After having visited another Jeep dealer earlier that morning and with not much satisfaction, we didn't know what to expect at Videon. We were greeted in the lot and welcomed by Phil Snyder. We felt comfortable from the get go and felt no pressure. It turned out to be a very good visit with us buying a new 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk. Tim handled all the financing and warranty details quickly and professionally. We were personally thanked by Mr. Videon on the purchase of the Jeep and I must say that everyone we dealt with at the dealership was very curteous. We would highly recommend Frank Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep to anyone looking to purchase a car or truck.

February 10, 2015

We're so glad to hear that your experience was not only positive but started in the lot, even before you entered the building. We want every step of your Videon experience to be positive and this review gave us a smile. Thank you for writing it and enjoy the Cherokee!

WCAuto
2/06/2015

"Recall"

The service guys here are great! We dropped off a Jeep for a recall on Thursday night, and it was finished by 2:30 the following day. Big shout out to Bob Sundo, the service Tech for taking care of us so quickly. -West Chester AutoHaus

February 10, 2015

Thank you for the review! Recalls are never fun but we do our best to get them done quickly. We'll pass along your words to Bob!

chrissyj77
2/06/2015

"Billy Found my Dream Car! "

I had a great experience with Videon and Billy O'Neill is the best! It took me a long time to find exactly what I wanted. When other dealers gave up on me or never followed up, Billy was there checking in and continuously searching for the impossible. He was never pushy and was very patient with my inconsistent search (I took 6 months to buy!) He found me my dream jeep and for that I am forever grateful and loyal to him and the team at Videon. I highly recommend Billy and Videon!

February 10, 2015

That's great to hear! Billy is always excited about projects like this. We'll pass along you're words and thank you for the review. Enjoy your dream jeep!

Kerry
2/05/2015

"Excellent experience!"

We first became customers back in 2000 when we bought a Dodge Durango which lasted us 14 years. We were back in 2012 to lease a Jeep Cherokee and we dealt with Dave Beatty who was extremely professional and we never felt any pressure. We were back last week to swap our lease for a new 2015 Jeep. Both Dave and Allison in finance were great and got us in the new car that very day. We have also dealt with the Auto body department when we were rear- ended and they took care of our repairs extremely fast. They are a great dealership with a fantastic product!!!

February 05, 2015

Thank you for the review and for being a repeat customer! We're so happy to hear that the experience was a positive one and that we were able to get you into the new Jeep so quickly. We'll pass along you nice words to the Auto Body shop, as well!

Reviews of Phil Synder