Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4951 W Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Aaron L
5/02/2016

"Easy Experience"

I was happy with my car buying experienced here. I really wasn't even planning on getting a car that day but the price was right. An easy negotiation and relatively quick process. Have good credit and they will give you a good deal, pretty easy stuff. I worked with Kevin and he was not pushy at all and knew the car. Gave me an excellent test drive on some straightaways and some quick turns so I knew I liked the car. The additional features that can be purchased with the car were a little ridiculous as I needed to buy a rear camera and roof rack in order to get nicer tires. If I could have just bought the nicer tires as I can at most other manufacturers I would have spent more money but that was not Kevin's fault. All in all I am glad I went to this dealership and I am happy with the car and I was happy with the salesman Kevin. He made it painless and very simple.

Nancy
5/01/2016

"purchase of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara for daughter"

Our experience purchasing a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for our daughter was very positive and rewarding. We met with Phil Snyder 3 times over the course of a month. He was very accommodating and patient while my daughter, husband and I all had different ideas in the exact Jeep we wanted to buy. Phil went above and beyond to work with us and help us find the perfect Jeep! He also went above and beyond to help us surprise our daughter with the car. I would highly recommend Videon Jeep and most certainly would work with Phil Snyder again in the future. Nancy R Wallace

Mmmmee
5/01/2016

"My new Cherokee "

I had a great experience and Colleen made it fun!! She gave lots of information too. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Ashmosser
4/29/2016

"Everyone I encountered throughout my buying experience was g"

Everyone I death with at Videon was incredible, Kim Ayala-Robinson found the exact car I wanted in my price range. Phil Sanders was kind enough to send pictures of the vehicle when it arrived and had all the paperwork ready. Phil showed me all the controls. Melissa took care of the financial papers in a timely matter. The whole experience was quick and informative with extremely kind staff.

Kimberly Ayala-Robinsons

John A Dowd
4/29/2016

"Owner & Salesman A++++"

Both Steven Videon and Kevin Roman were excellent to work with. No pressure to purchase, very knowledgeable and worked great with me as a customer. My extended family has now found a dealership that will be go to for years to come!

Camarejr
4/28/2016

"They are the best!"

Can't say enough about everyone at Videons. From the receptionist to the Service department they always make it a pleasant experience. Thanks so much to Steve,and Jim for working out the best deal for me and the patience of Phil with helping me set up my Bluetooth. Kudos to Videon. Keep up the excellent work! PS love the white and those heated seats!

spowlick
4/27/2016

"Dodge Durango Lease"

My wife and I went to Videon seeking a Dodge lease. I had never been to the dealership before. Kevin Roman and his group did a great job giving us multiple leasing options, a solid return for my 10 year old Jeep Commander and turned everything around quickly. The dealership was large, clean and had space for my kids to play/watch TV while we dealt with Kevin and co. Solid experience.

Dfc
4/27/2016

"Great communication "

We had been shopping for a specific Jeep Wrangler unlimited. We contacted Videon a few days ago told them the Jeep we wanted was on their lot and the sales department sent responded quickly. Thank you to Kim, Marge and Kevin for taking the time with our sale! Great dealership to deal with.

Kim Arroyo-Robinson

not
4/25/2016

"Excellent experience, no hassles"

Excellent Experience, Kevin Roman was salesman, he was honest, transparent, helpful, on time and accurate. offered to come to my home to switch out soft top.

videonram1
4/23/2016

"Great people to work with"

The Videon experience was by far the best I ever had to date. the sales people bend over backward to answer your questions, make you feel comfortable, and they really work hard to get you in a car or truck that fits your parameters. They understand your concerns about financing and they go the extra mile to help you out! Dave Beatty and especially Phillip Snyder were absolutely tremendous in helping me get in the vehicle that I truly wanted but thought I could not afford. No shady sales people here, Just good honest people! Thanks guys ! and 1 more thing I want to say . If you are in the market for a new Chrysler ,Dodge ,Jeep or Ram, YOUR NUTZ if you don't go to Videon.

Reviews of Phillip Snyder