Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

5570 Monroe Street,
Sylvania, Ohio 43560
Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania Info
About Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Our Mission Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania has had a passion for building caring relationships with our clients since 1956. The principal value delivers a premier, unique and pleasurable experience which is the cornerstone of our foundation. We pledge to continue to build a Standard of Excellence inspired by a relentless pursuit for exceeding expectations.

About Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Service with a Smile
Michigan buyer
8/01/2015

"Worth the drive"

Just drove from north of Detroit to look at used car we found online at Vin Devers Autohaus in Sylvania, Ohio. The price quoted was a lot less than any dealer close to our home so we took a chance, drove down and so glad we did! Every person we dealt with was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly from beginning to end. Tim helped us by email, Ramon (sales) was awesome when we arrived there, Mike found us a financing rate lower than our credit union, and two different managers (Brian and Jason) greeted us and told us to call them if we have any problems. If you are looking for a worry-free experience, they are worth the trip.

eyerun
6/05/2015

"Misinformation"

I spoke with a sales rep (Harry Shah) regarding a new listing for an Audi convertible. I asked the typical questions most would want to know about a pre-owned vehicle: Is it a one-owner car in good shape? Are the tires and brakes good? Has maintenance been kept up? Has it been smoked in? Do you have all of keys and accessories? I received back via email and by phone all of the responses I had hoped for: it was a one-owner car in good shape, all maintenance was up to date, it has never been smoked in, and all accessories were intact. We tentatively worked out a price and I made a long drive to test drive and purchase the car after being told it was ready to go. On arrival, the car was not finished with detailing and after pulling it around I get in and it wreaks of cigarette smoke (with the top DOWN). He then admits that he never actually sat in the car and just assumed that it hadn't been smoked it. In addition there are significant gouges in the wheels. When someone is driving a long distance with check in hand for a deal, I believe all should be ready and the car should be exactly as described with no surprises. I, unfortunately, did not receive that level of service at Vin Devers and walked away.

Harry Shah

CbenzC2015
5/19/2015

"New car purchase"

My wife and I just purchased a new GL450 and the experience was outstanding. We had been looking for several months for just the right vehicle and the team at Vin Devers worked with us to make it happen. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We are very pleased with our new SUV. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great staff with whom to work and a great inventory of vehicles.

NV81
5/12/2015

"Great Staff and Great Car!"

My wife and I bought a 2015 Audi A3 Cabriolet and we love the car! Tony and Mikel were great! I really appreciated the friendly service and the willingness to do what it takes to earn a lifetime customer. Would certainly buy again!

triciaS2106
4/19/2015

"No Pressure Car Shopping From Start To Finish!!"

I do not like to shop for cars but Ramone Perez at Vin Devers was amazing!! He answered every question I had (important or stupid). He never pressured me into buying the vehicle.When I chose to purchase a 2015 Chevy Malibu the transaction was smooth and the financing of the car with Mikel was just as good. They made the whole shopping experience wonderful. If you find yourself heading to Vin Devers make sure you ask for Ramone to help you with the shopping and have Mikel do the financing. You won't regret it!

Maria
4/01/2015

"Awesome Experience"

We bought one car and traded in another. Very pleased with the experience. Very professional and responsive. Everything worked out quick and easy. Excellent customer service.

Sue
3/17/2015

"Excellent experience"

On a recent pre-owned trade deal. I worked with Dick and Mike and they a pleasure to do business with. It was the most efficient and quickest purchase of a vehicle I have done to date! Nice job and great customer service!

dm855
2/27/2015

"Highly Recommended "

We just purchased our second Audi from Vin Devers, and the experience was just as great as the first one. They have a fantastic cohesive team that is more than willing to go the extra mile. Thank you to the service team for taking care of our current vehicle, and thank you to the sales / finance team (one guy), for another pleasurable experience.

Wendy
2/02/2015

"Car Buying Experience"

I bought an Audi A-4 last year and the experience was great, buying a car for me is usually traumatic. My husband just purchased the Audi Q-7 and he enjoyed the experience.

Male Intern - Enjoyed talking with him, he initially put us at ease, before the process began

Faiz
1/14/2015

"Excellent pre and post purchase service"

I drove more than 250 miles to purchase a car from Ziad after my initial test drive. He was very knowledgeable, very friendly, and very helpful. He stayed after hours so I can test drive the car and it went very well. No pressure to purchase. Service was great before, during, and after my purchase. I would definitely drive 250 miles to buy my next car from Ziad again.

Reviews of Mikel Maras