Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

5570 Monroe Street,
Sylvania, Ohio 43560
Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania Info
About Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Our Mission Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania has had a passion for building caring relationships with our clients since 1956. The principal value delivers a premier, unique and pleasurable experience which is the cornerstone of our foundation. We pledge to continue to build a Standard of Excellence inspired by a relentless pursuit for exceeding expectations.

About Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Service with a Smile
Rosebud31
2/02/2016

"Very unprofessional and rude"

I did not work directly with Brian but the used sales representative I was working with works in the office next to him. The sales representative walked over to ask Brian a question concerning the deal with me, Brian spoke loudly and unprofessional about me and my situation knowing very well that I could hear every rude word he said. The fact that he knew I could hear and didn't even think to walk 5 feet over to me and introduce himself and talk directly to me was sooo unprofessional. I immediately walked out knowing that I did not want to give my business to them....and I work in a business that refers many people to several dealership around this area and because of my personal experience I will never recommend Vin Devers to anyone. Typical car salesman.

SLW5
11/24/2015

"Excellent Audi Dealership"

I just leased a 2016 Audi S4 from Vin Devers and I could not be happier! And I was very happy with the welcoming and knowledgeable staff at this dealership. This is my second Audi from Vin Devers and even though I live 50 miles away I would not go anywhere else to purchase, lease or have my car serviced. Everyone is very professional and friendly, a very welcome change from other Audi dealerships I've visited. Special thank you to Sammy and Mikel for making the leasing process as simple as possible. And another special thank you to Mike, the Audi service manager. I would give this dealership the highest marks and would recommend it to anyone interested in Audis.

I have an Audi, cannot make drop down menu to say anything other than Mercedes Benz.

morganhaeger
11/17/2015

"Fantastic experience"

Sarah showed me a 2015 CLA 250 last Summer and I fell in love with it. After test driving several cars, and even sitting in one, she could tell what I liked and also what I didn't like and I ended up with a fantastic car. Last night, I again went to see Sarah to get ready for the Winter and went home with a 2016 GLE 350 4matic SUV. Sarah took time out of her busy schedule as did the rest of the team at Vin Devers to make sure that my experience was positive, with no-pressure sales tactics. I sat down with Jeff, the Sales Manager as well as Jason the General Manager and told them how pleased I was with Sarah as my "go to" person. This dealership will have my business from now on, and I would recommend them to anyone interested in a new or used Mercedes, Audi or anything that they have on their lot! (Mike in finance was great to deal with, and made the process very smooth.)

Love My Car
10/16/2015

"Overall, Great Experience! "

My great experience began when I showed up to test drive 4 different vehicles (2 Audi and 2 Mercedes). Duane Anderson, my sales person, had them lined up in front of the building - facing forward. Quite impressive to drive up to. Throughout the purchase process, Duane was wonderful to work with. I felt he was doing "right by me" in helping me make my final decision. Not one moment did I feel pressure or uncertainty in what he was telling me. Mikel Maras delivered the same top notch service and interaction during the financial process of my purchase. - he was great to work with. Overall, my experience was outstanding from beginning to end and I would highly recommend. Oh - almost forgot. My garage door was not syncing to my new car and Carlton Carter came to my house, with a huge smile, and programmed it to work. To date, everyone has gone above and beyond to assure my experience is positive.

Carlton Carter

Michigan buyer
8/01/2015

"Worth the drive"

Just drove from north of Detroit to look at used car we found online at Vin Devers Autohaus in Sylvania, Ohio. The price quoted was a lot less than any dealer close to our home so we took a chance, drove down and so glad we did! Every person we dealt with was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly from beginning to end. Tim helped us by email, Ramon (sales) was awesome when we arrived there, Mike found us a financing rate lower than our credit union, and two different managers (Brian and Jason) greeted us and told us to call them if we have any problems. If you are looking for a worry-free experience, they are worth the trip.

eyerun
6/05/2015

"Misinformation"

I spoke with a sales rep (Harry Shah) regarding a new listing for an Audi convertible. I asked the typical questions most would want to know about a pre-owned vehicle: Is it a one-owner car in good shape? Are the tires and brakes good? Has maintenance been kept up? Has it been smoked in? Do you have all of keys and accessories? I received back via email and by phone all of the responses I had hoped for: it was a one-owner car in good shape, all maintenance was up to date, it has never been smoked in, and all accessories were intact. We tentatively worked out a price and I made a long drive to test drive and purchase the car after being told it was ready to go. On arrival, the car was not finished with detailing and after pulling it around I get in and it wreaks of cigarette smoke (with the top DOWN). He then admits that he never actually sat in the car and just assumed that it hadn't been smoked it. In addition there are significant gouges in the wheels. When someone is driving a long distance with check in hand for a deal, I believe all should be ready and the car should be exactly as described with no surprises. I, unfortunately, did not receive that level of service at Vin Devers and walked away.

Harry Shah

CbenzC2015
5/19/2015

"New car purchase"

My wife and I just purchased a new GL450 and the experience was outstanding. We had been looking for several months for just the right vehicle and the team at Vin Devers worked with us to make it happen. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We are very pleased with our new SUV. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great staff with whom to work and a great inventory of vehicles.

NV81
5/12/2015

"Great Staff and Great Car!"

My wife and I bought a 2015 Audi A3 Cabriolet and we love the car! Tony and Mikel were great! I really appreciated the friendly service and the willingness to do what it takes to earn a lifetime customer. Would certainly buy again!

triciaS2106
4/19/2015

"No Pressure Car Shopping From Start To Finish!!"

I do not like to shop for cars but Ramone Perez at Vin Devers was amazing!! He answered every question I had (important or stupid). He never pressured me into buying the vehicle.When I chose to purchase a 2015 Chevy Malibu the transaction was smooth and the financing of the car with Mikel was just as good. They made the whole shopping experience wonderful. If you find yourself heading to Vin Devers make sure you ask for Ramone to help you with the shopping and have Mikel do the financing. You won't regret it!

Maria
4/01/2015

"Awesome Experience"

We bought one car and traded in another. Very pleased with the experience. Very professional and responsive. Everything worked out quick and easy. Excellent customer service.

Reviews of Ziad Fakhoury