Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania
Call
Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania Info
About Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Our Mission Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania has had a passion for building caring relationships with our clients since 1956. The principal value delivers a premier, unique and pleasurable experience which is the cornerstone of our foundation. We pledge to continue to build a Standard of Excellence inspired by a relentless pursuit for exceeding expectations.

About Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Service with a Smile

"Quick and Friendly"

We recently purchased a 2008 mitsubishi eclipse spider convertible from vin devers the service was excellent. Harvey Cilley kept in contact with us, any questions wehad he answered. We was approved in short time and then went to get our vehicle. Everyone in office greeted us was friendly. Then time to do paper work and Mikel was fast and professional got us in and out. Thanks so much for the professional friendly customer service you guys have there at your facility, I was great doing business with you guys.

"Excellent!"

We recently purchased a 2007 Mercedes Benz from Brian He was very helpful, pleasant and patient with us. Brian thank you and hope to see you again. Mikel in finance was also great to work with, pleasant and very helpful. Thank you both!!

"Simple and Easy to Work With!"

I have had a 2000 Mercedes serviced at Vin Devers over the last year. Went in to pick it up the other day and decided to take it from the service bay over to the used car sales office. A couple of hours later I drove away with a 2011 Certified Pre-Owned Audi with an additional 2 year 50k mile warranty. The team at Vin Devers made the entire transaction simple and easy. Thanks guys!

"Fast and easy......excellent customer service!"

I recently purchased a pre-certified Audi Q5. I have purchased Mercedes in the past from Vin Devers but never a used vehicle or Audi. My experience with the used car side of Vin Devers was as professional and personal as buying a new Mercedes. Ziad was my salesperson and was very excellent and efficient at getting the purchase process going quickly and smoothly. I was in and out of the dealership in an hour. Thank you Ziad for making this experience painless for me.

"Great Blessing! Ziad & Mikel are the Best!"

I bought a 2012 Mercedes that has been a dream car of mine for sometime now. When my Lincoln LS started giving me trouble, I knew it was time for my Mercedes. Ziad met me on the lot when he saw me looking and never left my side until I obtained my dream car. Thanks Ziad, you're the best! Mikel was so professional in his approach to get the right lender for me. He went over and beyond to make sure that my husband & I understood and was pleased with the Lender that was selected. Hat's off to you too! I will recommend this Company & team of people to anyone who is in the market for a quality car. - Evonne2014

""Excellent experience, and the excellent sales ""

I just received the second best sales support while buying a vehicle. Working with Ziad was a pleasure. His knowledge, patience and being upfront about all aspects of my transaction assured me I will be getting the best price for an excellent vehicle. He did challenge me and I lost. To make a long story short. If i am in the market again. I will sure speak to Ziad first going elsewhere....

Candice Collins

"Great experience....lots of patience!"

I recently purchased a 2011 Audi Q5. Ziad is a great sales person with a tremendous amount of patience and knowledge. After searching many cars and dealerships for the right car, I felt we made the right choice. Ziad was wonderful with my daughter and gave us many different car options to keep us in our budget but yet to steer us in the best directions for the car we were looking for. Also a special thanks to Candace in the fiancé department for her diligent work, expertise and friendliness. I would highly recommend Vin Devers and their staff for the purchase of a new or used car. Thanks again for making the process comfortable and easy.

"promised to fixed the check engine light but it never happen"

I brought a 2004 Mercedes C320 with 36k mile on it on two months ago. the car is nice but it had the check engine light on it because of the EGR valve is damaged and need to be replaced. The Sales man promised me that I can buy the car now and he will followup with me later to get the car from my home get it fixed and send it back. everything looked OK at that moment, but after I bought the car, I called the sales man a week after and he said oh he is on vacation call a week after, I did, then he said he is in mission to Chicago , week later he is busy in other state. week later he is buys again. I sent many emails and text message to have an evidence about that in case my car didnt get fixed as promised, and it happened, I never get any followup call to tell me how I can get my car fixed, I hope that to pay for the car and leave is not all what they wanted, brought this car from a well known dealership so I was expecting better service and focusing on the reputation of the dealership instead of saving little money buy not fixing the car for me. I had no other way but to write in the user reviews about my story so maybe finally somebody would review the case and make it fair for me, and I do have evidences on everything i wrote here. or if this didnt work, I would keep writing on reviews to protect other people from passing though my experience in future. and sorry again for writing this here, but I really tried other ways with no response.

"Quick, Easy and Comfortable! "

Ziad was great! stayed late the night i drove up to check out the Jeep they had and was glad to stay as long as i wanted to look at it. Made the purchase the next morning and every about the process was super professional - made it quick, easy and comfortable throughout the entire process! Highly recommend Ziad and their staff!

"My experience with this dealer"

I sincerely appreciate the kind of service Jason Perry has offered to us and also very thankful to his services. I would definitely recommend to contact him if you are looking to get a good car.

Ziad Fakhoury