Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Call
Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania Info
About Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Our Mission Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania has had a passion for building caring relationships with our clients since 1956. The principal value delivers a premier, unique and pleasurable experience which is the cornerstone of our foundation. We pledge to continue to build a Standard of Excellence inspired by a relentless pursuit for exceeding expectations.

About Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Service with a Smile
Faiz
1/14/2015

"Excellent pre and post purchase service"

I drove more than 250 miles to purchase a car from Ziad after my initial test drive. He was very knowledgeable, very friendly, and very helpful. He stayed after hours so I can test drive the car and it went very well. No pressure to purchase. Service was great before, during, and after my purchase. I would definitely drive 250 miles to buy my next car from Ziad again.

VERY Disappointed Customer
12/31/2014

"HORRIBLE Customer Service; STILL NO TITLE"

I purchased a car from someone and for a fee, Vin Devers agreed to process the paperwork to transfer the title to my name. A week after picking up the car and paying Vin Devers, they called me and said all the paperwork was processed on their end and they sent it off to a third party to complete the process. Now after almost FOUR WEEKS from picking up the car I still have not received the title. I called Vin Devers seven times to get their help to better facilitate this process and every time I got sent to a voicemail of someone who, according to the receptionist, was working that day but "with another customer" or "out on runs". No voicemails were returned. Not one. So I followed up with yet another call and asked the receptionist if she could track down a live person for me to talk to. She found the woman who does the titlework and I explained I still didn't have the title to my car and the paper dealer plate Vin Devers provided me is going to expire in a few days. She was surprised nobody from the dealership offered to send me dealer plate in the interim and said she would overnight one to me. Today no call and no plate. I call the dealership, AGAIN, and was sent to a manager who said he would not send me plate because that plate costs him $1000 and why would he do that on a vehicle he didn't make any money on? So now a month after purchasing this vehicle I have no plate and no title. Unfortunately, although the receptionist was always polite and tried to be helpful, the rest of the team at Vin Devers has taken every opportunity to show me that they don't care about correcting this situation. They have yet to offer any solution.

Jeff L., Diana

zdmartin3
11/25/2014

"Deal Saver"

Sammy was excellent to work with. He took a bad situation and fixed it. Would definitely work with him again. He was also very good at showing the vehicle and how to use all the options

Brittany Jones
9/22/2014

"Great Place for a first time car buyer!"

I recently just purchased a 2011 Chevy Impala and I was very impressed with the time and patience the dealers took with my parents and I. Dick Mingione is a great salesman and worked with us to guarantee us the best price. The finance department was willing to help, but seemed a bit impatient once we got the the warranty part--he really acted like a salesman--the pushy one. Other than that, my experience was great and I would most definitely give them business again.

knye132
9/07/2014

"Quick and Friendly"

We recently purchased a 2008 mitsubishi eclipse spider convertible from vin devers the service was excellent. Harvey Cilley kept in contact with us, any questions wehad he answered. We was approved in short time and then went to get our vehicle. Everyone in office greeted us was friendly. Then time to do paper work and Mikel was fast and professional got us in and out. Thanks so much for the professional friendly customer service you guys have there at your facility, I was great doing business with you guys.

jamericanone
9/02/2014

"Excellent!"

We recently purchased a 2007 Mercedes Benz from Brian He was very helpful, pleasant and patient with us. Brian thank you and hope to see you again. Mikel in finance was also great to work with, pleasant and very helpful. Thank you both!!

goldenpup
8/19/2014

"Simple and Easy to Work With!"

I have had a 2000 Mercedes serviced at Vin Devers over the last year. Went in to pick it up the other day and decided to take it from the service bay over to the used car sales office. A couple of hours later I drove away with a 2011 Certified Pre-Owned Audi with an additional 2 year 50k mile warranty. The team at Vin Devers made the entire transaction simple and easy. Thanks guys!

Scubaman1
8/09/2014

"Fast and easy......excellent customer service!"

I recently purchased a pre-certified Audi Q5. I have purchased Mercedes in the past from Vin Devers but never a used vehicle or Audi. My experience with the used car side of Vin Devers was as professional and personal as buying a new Mercedes. Ziad was my salesperson and was very excellent and efficient at getting the purchase process going quickly and smoothly. I was in and out of the dealership in an hour. Thank you Ziad for making this experience painless for me.

evonnelinear
8/08/2014

"Great Blessing! Ziad & Mikel are the Best!"

I bought a 2012 Mercedes that has been a dream car of mine for sometime now. When my Lincoln LS started giving me trouble, I knew it was time for my Mercedes. Ziad met me on the lot when he saw me looking and never left my side until I obtained my dream car. Thanks Ziad, you're the best! Mikel was so professional in his approach to get the right lender for me. He went over and beyond to make sure that my husband & I understood and was pleased with the Lender that was selected. Hat's off to you too! I will recommend this Company & team of people to anyone who is in the market for a quality car. - Evonne2014

cvirgil22
8/02/2014

""Excellent experience, and the excellent sales ""

I just received the second best sales support while buying a vehicle. Working with Ziad was a pleasure. His knowledge, patience and being upfront about all aspects of my transaction assured me I will be getting the best price for an excellent vehicle. He did challenge me and I lost. To make a long story short. If i am in the market again. I will sure speak to Ziad first going elsewhere....

Candice Collins