Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Dwayne Autry

June 24, 2017

"Car buying at ease!"

- Shannon14

While shopping around for cars I can across this GMC I wanted to test drive. When I showed up to the lot the car was not there - it was being driven by a sales member who was off that day. Ziad made a phone call and set up an appt to have the car at the lot for a test drive - drove it - fell in love and then next thing I knew I was making an appt to sign my paperwork ... paid my remaining payment on my lease and I was in and out in no time ! Super professional and very friendly staff. My brother and sister are Devers customers and now so am I !

Ziad Fakhoury
Other Employees : Jamee Riehle

June 21, 2017

"Outstanding! Purchased 11 vehicles in 11 years!"

- The Freez!

So, I met Jason Perry the first time as I was just browsing thru the dealership, and he simply asked me "how can I help you" and not "can I sell you something?" He has great personality, is caring and helpful and is a wonderful businessman! He surrounds himself with a great team, from sales to service, to customer care, the body shop and the finance department. He personally helps me select the right options, car color, and even the interiors that best suit my needs and desires. And, I always feel that I get a great value for my money. His service is just the Best! I have purchased other cars from other dealerships, including Lexus, BMW and Porsche, and while I've always been happy with others, my experience at Vin Devers has always exceeded my expectations. I trust Jason completely, and he's the reason that I've bought 11 cars from him and Mercedes. He is also a good friend. He sums up his feelings about the dealership with the saying "World Class Service by World Class People." So true!

Duane Anderson
Bob Wozniak

June 21, 2017

"Jason Perry"

- Jeff

Jason is simply exceptional. As professional as they come in the auto industry. Always prompt to respond. Always takes time to explain things so I fully understand. Always a fair deal, and the service goes above and beyond. Vehicle delivery to house when needed, etc etc. Really a first class person and first class operation!

2015 Audi A8