Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

5570 Monroe Street,
Sylvania, Ohio 43560
Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania Info
About Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Our Mission Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania has had a passion for building caring relationships with our clients since 1956. The principal value delivers a premier, unique and pleasurable experience which is the cornerstone of our foundation. We pledge to continue to build a Standard of Excellence inspired by a relentless pursuit for exceeding expectations.

About Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Service with a Smile
CbenzC2015
5/19/2015

"New car purchase"

My wife and I just purchased a new GL450 and the experience was outstanding. We had been looking for several months for just the right vehicle and the team at Vin Devers worked with us to make it happen. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We are very pleased with our new SUV. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great staff with whom to work and a great inventory of vehicles.

NV81
5/12/2015

"Great Staff and Great Car!"

My wife and I bought a 2015 Audi A3 Cabriolet and we love the car! Tony and Mikel were great! I really appreciated the friendly service and the willingness to do what it takes to earn a lifetime customer. Would certainly buy again!

triciaS2106
4/19/2015

"No Pressure Car Shopping From Start To Finish!!"

I do not like to shop for cars but Ramone Perez at Vin Devers was amazing!! He answered every question I had (important or stupid). He never pressured me into buying the vehicle.When I chose to purchase a 2015 Chevy Malibu the transaction was smooth and the financing of the car with Mikel was just as good. They made the whole shopping experience wonderful. If you find yourself heading to Vin Devers make sure you ask for Ramone to help you with the shopping and have Mikel do the financing. You won't regret it!

Maria
4/01/2015

"Awesome Experience"

We bought one car and traded in another. Very pleased with the experience. Very professional and responsive. Everything worked out quick and easy. Excellent customer service.

Sue
3/17/2015

"Excellent experience"

On a recent pre-owned trade deal. I worked with Dick and Mike and they a pleasure to do business with. It was the most efficient and quickest purchase of a vehicle I have done to date! Nice job and great customer service!

dm855
2/27/2015

"Highly Recommended "

We just purchased our second Audi from Vin Devers, and the experience was just as great as the first one. They have a fantastic cohesive team that is more than willing to go the extra mile. Thank you to the service team for taking care of our current vehicle, and thank you to the sales / finance team (one guy), for another pleasurable experience.

Wendy
2/02/2015

"Car Buying Experience"

I bought an Audi A-4 last year and the experience was great, buying a car for me is usually traumatic. My husband just purchased the Audi Q-7 and he enjoyed the experience.

Male Intern - Enjoyed talking with him, he initially put us at ease, before the process began

Faiz
1/14/2015

"Excellent pre and post purchase service"

I drove more than 250 miles to purchase a car from Ziad after my initial test drive. He was very knowledgeable, very friendly, and very helpful. He stayed after hours so I can test drive the car and it went very well. No pressure to purchase. Service was great before, during, and after my purchase. I would definitely drive 250 miles to buy my next car from Ziad again.

VERY Disappointed Customer
12/31/2014

"HORRIBLE Customer Service; STILL NO TITLE"

I purchased a car from someone and for a fee, Vin Devers agreed to process the paperwork to transfer the title to my name. A week after picking up the car and paying Vin Devers, they called me and said all the paperwork was processed on their end and they sent it off to a third party to complete the process. Now after almost FOUR WEEKS from picking up the car I still have not received the title. I called Vin Devers seven times to get their help to better facilitate this process and every time I got sent to a voicemail of someone who, according to the receptionist, was working that day but "with another customer" or "out on runs". No voicemails were returned. Not one. So I followed up with yet another call and asked the receptionist if she could track down a live person for me to talk to. She found the woman who does the titlework and I explained I still didn't have the title to my car and the paper dealer plate Vin Devers provided me is going to expire in a few days. She was surprised nobody from the dealership offered to send me dealer plate in the interim and said she would overnight one to me. Today no call and no plate. I call the dealership, AGAIN, and was sent to a manager who said he would not send me plate because that plate costs him $1000 and why would he do that on a vehicle he didn't make any money on? So now a month after purchasing this vehicle I have no plate and no title. Unfortunately, although the receptionist was always polite and tried to be helpful, the rest of the team at Vin Devers has taken every opportunity to show me that they don't care about correcting this situation. They have yet to offer any solution.

Jeff L., Diana

zdmartin3
11/25/2014

"Deal Saver"

Sammy was excellent to work with. He took a bad situation and fixed it. Would definitely work with him again. He was also very good at showing the vehicle and how to use all the options

Reviews of Mikel Maras