Vision Buick GMC

310 Reviews of Vision Buick GMC

January 15, 2017

"Happy customer!"

- Marie123

I had a seamless car buying experience with Vision. We received a good value on our trade-in and s good price on our lease. I would definitely recommend them! I love my Acadia!

Ralph Sardisco

January 13, 2017

"Totally Satisfied!!!"

- kvanheusen

Sales and service staff was professional and prompt. I was well informed during the whole process and I would definitely recommend this dealership and have to others.

Jim Pilosi

Steve Page

January 13, 2017

"Great service, experience and support "

- khask2017

Currently on my second leased vehicle from Vision, my experiences over the past five years are unparalleled. From friendly and prompt service, to a superior buying experience, the Vision team is exemplary and professional, truly committed to their craft.

Stan Sweet

Dmitriy Akselrod

January 12, 2017

"Best buying experience ever! "

- blu2

We went in and sat with Tony who went through the on line inventory and then personally showed us the vehicle in the lot. We asked many questions because the leasing process was new to us.He showed us our options. That is when we met Phil Pitts who treated us very professionally , and talked us through the financing process. We have been driving a 2016 Buick Encore (first new vehicle ever) for almost 3 months now and we love it: no problems/issues. We would and have recommended Vision Buick to others. Thank you , for making the process relatively easy.

January 12, 2017

"excellent salesmen"

- buddy gary1951

. Ralph has been friendly, knowledgeable,goes the extra mile and have sent many family and friends to him to experience the difference in buying a car.

Ralph Sardisco

December 26, 2016

"I will buy all my future cars at this dealership!"

- Jkantz

My wife and I each bought a car from Vision last year. BOTH experiences were great, everyone was friendly, the cars were cleaned spotless for us, and both vehicles are still in perfect shape. They even let me take the test ride home for the night and bring it back in the morning! I will never buy a car from a different dealership!

Tom Camp

December 17, 2016

"EXCELLENT FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT"

- CarMom

This dealership was not only adult friendly, they were kid friendly as well. It's not easy taking your kids shopping for a vehicle with you. The staff was more than accommodating to them. They brought out coloring books and crayons and brought them a snack and a water. I didn't feel rushed or pressured. The staff took their time making sure I was comfortable with my decision and well informed on the various features of the vehicle. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I LOVED my car buying experience. What's even better? I got to take my car home with me the same day! The kids loved it and so did I.

October 19, 2016

"Worst car buying experience "

- steven D kelso

I went ther to trade a car is want approved which was no big deal yet they called me a few months later saying of yea we can no problem come on down with your trade and we can get you into what you want needless to say wasted 2 hours of my day just to tell me oh yea we can't help you

January 13, 2016

"Great guys"

- Pierre and brandy

My wife and I were looking to replace her car. We were told by a friend to deal with Dmitriy and glad we did. Hes a great guy and got us an awesome deal. There is absolutely nothing negative about our experience, if you are looking for a Buick or GMC hes the guy to deal with.

Tim Pearce, Dmitriy Akselrod
December 31, 2014

"Best Car Buying Experience and Vehicle in 15 years"

- MorrisonUSA

My wife and I were looking to upgrade from a Mazda CX-5 to a larger SUV to accommodate our growing family. Bill was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He made sure that all of our needs were met with the vehicle he located for us, a 2014 GMC Acadia. The sales process was straight forward and there were no surprises. Bill kept us in the loop each day until our vehicle arrived for delivery. Upon delivery, Bill gave a very thorough orientation of our new vehicles features, set up our on-star account, gave me a tour of the service facility and made sure that all of our questions were answered. The excellent customer care did not end there, Bill followed up with us a few times since our purchase to make sure everything was going well and that we were satisfied with our purchase. We could not be happier with the Acadia, not a single complaint! And the service provided by Bill and the entire Piehler Vision team was above and beyond excellent! I would highly recommend Bill and Piehler to anyone looking for an honest, knowledgeable and thorough car buying experience.

Bill DeMocker