Vista BMW of Pompano Beach

Pompano Beach, Florida 33062
Vista BMW of Pompano Beach Info

JTP6037
8/31/2015

"Awful experience, don't waste your time "

I recently visited Vista BMW and was jerked around by the sales guy who showed me everything I didn't want. He had no interest in helping me and kept trying to get me into a used car, until this experience I wasn't aware lease contracts were written for used cars. The sales manager was VERY unprofessional, the dealership is an open area and customers can hear everything. My husband and I sat and listened to this obnoxious sales manager curse and basically act like a complete imbecile the entire time we were there. I finally had it when our sales person came back to us wth this "promotion " that was below the mileage I was requesting and far from the payment I was requesting. Apparently he was under the impression that he could justify his crappy offer and made it seem as though we were fools for expecting anything better. I was so disgusted with this creep and the dealership overall that I got up and just walked out. I decided to stay with Infinity, I have always had a good experience and they have excellent customer service.

Cant remember

Barry
6/26/2015

"Purchasing a CPO BMW."

Picked up our 2012 BMW 750LI on Friday. Sales experience was a pleasure. We were treated with respect, with no underhanded or sleazy tactics. Negotiating was professionally done.This is our second CPO BMW purchased from this dealership. The agreed upon price was fair to both. They made a profit and we got a good deal. The salesman Aspi, and the sales manager Frank Docimo, were both gentlemen and straightforward. I've been purchasing cars for 65 years as a consumer and have rarely had such a positive buying experience. Mike Amato, the service manager has been taking excellent care of our BMW and will undoubtedly give our latest purchase the same dependable and honest care. Thank you Vista BMW. Mike Amato is the primary reason we have purchased another BMW from this dealership. He has gone the extra mile repeatedly to be sure that our car received appropriate service and that we were happy customers. Our only complaint is the slowness and sometimes plain unavailability. of the Enterprise loaner cars. We have been forced to wait more than two hours on a couple of occasions. Our solution has been to drop the BMW off for service and my wife comes and picks me up with our other car. Definitely not the way it should be done.

Frank Docimo[Sales Manager], Aspi ? [Salesman], and Mike Amato [Service Manager}.

AddisonR
5/19/2015

"Great experience overall! "

Vista BMW of Pompano really went above and beyond my expectations! From the time I walked in the door I was taken excellent care of! Brent Hall was very attentive to my needs and made my purchase easy! The manager Sal also helped me get behind the wheel of my dream car! And the great service didn't stop there! After I bought my car, James with the Genius service showed me the ins and outs of my new bimmer! Overall I give this dealership 5 starts and would recommend it to anyone!

Brenton Hall, Sal

Carndog
1/19/2015

"PATHETIC - SCAM ON TRADE and WAIT FOR HOURs"

Drove 2 hours because they had the vehicle we wanted. We already had our car looked at by 3 dealerships and they all quote the same trade number ( 250 max apart). This place writes the deal and forgets to add the trade, also they added 500 to the payoff quote. I asked and they said oh - We made a mistake then they come back with 2 points added to the interest rate. We already had a rate pre-approved thru BMW for 5%. We spent 3 hours waiting on finance because they said he was swamped. We walk into finance and he said he has been free all morning. That's was enough for us to along with the scam attempts - WE WALKED OUT.

Mike

UPSET BUYER
1/12/2015

"DO NOT BUY A BMW AT VISTA"

These guys are con-artists. They go back and forth for hours on your trade, the price, and the lease. The car is NOT WORTH THE MONEY.... and now that I am in it and listen to the other owner's complaints, you had better not keep it more than the 36 month leases unless you want to have an overhead of maintenance that is mind boggling. I felt that I was LIED to many times over, and am surprised that I fell for it. THERE IS NO PRESTIGE in owning a BMW.... you are only looked upon as a sucker. Get a good Toyota, Hyundai or Ford and save yourself money and aggravation. Use the savings to go to Europe or a nice cruise instead of pumping premium gas into this average car.

all sales

Liana Durkin
11/30/2014

"Helpful - nope. Friendly - nope. "

When working with BMW, you expect exceptional customer service. The service rep, Jennifer, was not helpful or friendly. She would provide half answers and acted as though servicing the car was a major inconvenience. Isn't servicing cars what keeps the service department in business? If you don't like servicing customers...maybe you should consider a different job?

Jennifer

luizferreira
6/27/2014

"How to loose money and get nothing"

I took my 2007 750i BMW to service because I needed to go to Orlando with my kids. Since the odometer turned 100miles it was time for service. The car was apparently with some electric problem, I thought at the time, because two windows, hot air and automatic AC stopped working at the same time. Therefore, I asked them to check those items for me. They said they would need to charge me almost USD 200 to make the diagnoses!!! So I got only the revision. After two days and USD 1,400 the car was ready for pick up and I headed Orlando in the next morning after pick up. Two hours on the Turnpike and the car suddenly stopped working. It was scaring because I was going with the flow in a high speed and the car stopped responding, no accelerator, nothing despite being on. I was a nightmare to arrive back home and our Orlando trip didn't happened at the end! The dealer Vista said this event had nothing with the revision of the car. I didn't bought but accepted to pay the USD 200 to get a diagnostic for the new problem and the old ones. Anyway I told them again that I was convinced we had a electric problem, that it wasn't a mechanic issue. They called after a day saying that they couldn't identify what was happening because the computer showed to many events at the same time and that they would "try" to fix it, no warranties, for more USD 4,400!!! I got really disappointed and mad. I didn't accept the value and went to pick up my car. I parked it in a garage and rented another car. I found a BMW specialist in the Internet and wrote all this history to him and send to him the car computer records. It was very easy to see that, and it was the first thing I noticed and said to Vista service when I arrived at the dealer, the Voltage going out of the battery was correct, but the Voltage arriving in the models was lower. The BMW specialist asked me to buy and change the module that regulates the Voltage. It cost me USD 100 and 5 minutes to change it in the car!! Everything was "magically" working properly again, including windows, AC and hot air!!!! Vista specialist told me that my car wasn't working because: "Hey! What do you expect of a 100 miles car?" I replied:"So, you're saying to me that BMW last only 100 miles?" He answered: "Yes, this is why it is smarter to lease cars instead of buying them!" And I was called "not smart"!

Bob

sm29
6/03/2014

"Bad pricing, Bad attitude"

I had called before my visit regarding a "come-on" flyer that I had received in the mail. I was assured that the long trip to the dealership would be worth my while. It was not. Pricing was outrageous and when I discussed pricing that I had received from the Edmunds site, I was told that if I wanted a BMW I would have to pay the price that they were offering and if I wanted pricing approaching the Edmunds pricing I should look at a Chevy. They were almost responsible for a current BMW owner leaving the brand. Later that day, I did purchase a BMW from another dealership. I would never come back to this dealership.

Scott

jenneradtke
5/08/2014

"Do yourself a favor and avoid Fred Castellano"

Fred assured me several times throughout the day that my new car would be ready for pick up so I took a half day off of work to go to the dealership. As I was on my way there, Fred called to say that the car wouldn't be ready - so much for that... The next day I also had to take off of work in order to get my previous car prepared to sell. I called Fred, or rather his voicemail, to ensure the car would in fact be ready for delivery that day so I didn't end up carless. I waited 2 hours for a response before trying him again. Left another voicemail. Waited another hour for a response - meanwhile I'm not going to get my car detailed and go sell it until I can get a confirmation from Fred. Still nothing... Called again - voicemail. I never actually received a response from Fred and wasted the entire day. At 4:00 he sent a different person who I had never met to deliver the car. Suddenly the paperwork showed dealer, registration, and acquisition fees that were 2x the amount he had quoted me. He was also supposed to have the windows tinted but that didn't happen either, even though on each of my voicemails I said I didn't want to receive the car until all of the work, including the window tint, was completed. I can't wait to see how long it takes me to get a response about that. Anyway, hopefully this saves someone some time and frustration so they can avoid dealing with this man.

Fred Castellano

pdf1226
2/22/2014

"my entire experience purchasing my certified pre owned..."

my entire experience purchasing my certified pre owned has been a pack of lies, poor service, back several times for same problem. No respect for customer's time at all. When purchasing I was told several things that were straight out lies. Sales manager was plain rude. I will never purchase anything from Vista of Pompano again. I have owner two previous BMWs elsewhere and loved the experience.

Jim and butch