Vista BMW of Pompano Beach

Vista BMW of Pompano Beach
Vista BMW of Pompano Beach Info

Braman BMW Jupiter

Coggin BMW Treasure Coast

"How to loose money and get nothing"

I took my 2007 750i BMW to service because I needed to go to Orlando with my kids. Since the odometer turned 100miles it was time for service. The car was apparently with some electric problem, I thought at the time, because two windows, hot air and automatic AC stopped working at the same time. Therefore, I asked them to check those items for me. They said they would need to charge me almost USD 200 to make the diagnoses!!! So I got only the revision. After two days and USD 1,400 the car was ready for pick up and I headed Orlando in the next morning after pick up. Two hours on the Turnpike and the car suddenly stopped working. It was scaring because I was going with the flow in a high speed and the car stopped responding, no accelerator, nothing despite being on. I was a nightmare to arrive back home and our Orlando trip didn't happened at the end! The dealer Vista said this event had nothing with the revision of the car. I didn't bought but accepted to pay the USD 200 to get a diagnostic for the new problem and the old ones. Anyway I told them again that I was convinced we had a electric problem, that it wasn't a mechanic issue. They called after a day saying that they couldn't identify what was happening because the computer showed to many events at the same time and that they would "try" to fix it, no warranties, for more USD 4,400!!! I got really disappointed and mad. I didn't accept the value and went to pick up my car. I parked it in a garage and rented another car. I found a BMW specialist in the Internet and wrote all this history to him and send to him the car computer records. It was very easy to see that, and it was the first thing I noticed and said to Vista service when I arrived at the dealer, the Voltage going out of the battery was correct, but the Voltage arriving in the models was lower. The BMW specialist asked me to buy and change the module that regulates the Voltage. It cost me USD 100 and 5 minutes to change it in the car!! Everything was "magically" working properly again, including windows, AC and hot air!!!! Vista specialist told me that my car wasn't working because: "Hey! What do you expect of a 100 miles car?" I replied:"So, you're saying to me that BMW last only 100 miles?" He answered: "Yes, this is why it is smarter to lease cars instead of buying them!" And I was called "not smart"!

Bob

"Bad pricing, Bad attitude"

I had called before my visit regarding a "come-on" flyer that I had received in the mail. I was assured that the long trip to the dealership would be worth my while. It was not. Pricing was outrageous and when I discussed pricing that I had received from the Edmunds site, I was told that if I wanted a BMW I would have to pay the price that they were offering and if I wanted pricing approaching the Edmunds pricing I should look at a Chevy. They were almost responsible for a current BMW owner leaving the brand. Later that day, I did purchase a BMW from another dealership. I would never come back to this dealership.

Scott

"Do yourself a favor and avoid Fred Castellano"

Fred assured me several times throughout the day that my new car would be ready for pick up so I took a half day off of work to go to the dealership. As I was on my way there, Fred called to say that the car wouldn't be ready - so much for that... The next day I also had to take off of work in order to get my previous car prepared to sell. I called Fred, or rather his voicemail, to ensure the car would in fact be ready for delivery that day so I didn't end up carless. I waited 2 hours for a response before trying him again. Left another voicemail. Waited another hour for a response - meanwhile I'm not going to get my car detailed and go sell it until I can get a confirmation from Fred. Still nothing... Called again - voicemail. I never actually received a response from Fred and wasted the entire day. At 4:00 he sent a different person who I had never met to deliver the car. Suddenly the paperwork showed dealer, registration, and acquisition fees that were 2x the amount he had quoted me. He was also supposed to have the windows tinted but that didn't happen either, even though on each of my voicemails I said I didn't want to receive the car until all of the work, including the window tint, was completed. I can't wait to see how long it takes me to get a response about that. Anyway, hopefully this saves someone some time and frustration so they can avoid dealing with this man.

Fred Castellano

"my entire experience purchasing my certified pre owned..."

my entire experience purchasing my certified pre owned has been a pack of lies, poor service, back several times for same problem. No respect for customer's time at all. When purchasing I was told several things that were straight out lies. Sales manager was plain rude. I will never purchase anything from Vista of Pompano again. I have owner two previous BMWs elsewhere and loved the experience.

Jim and butch

"Its been one heck of a ride with vista BMW Pompano..."

Its been one heck of a ride with vista BMW Pompano Beach... Lets skip the pleasantries and get to it... Dec 31 13 I bought a bad xx 328 msport ... At the time there was a spot of bird dump that burned threw the clear coat which they assured me they would fix... I then took the car in on the 25th of jan to show service this spot, another possible spot which Thanx it was just glue, and the infamous seal leak on the driver side door... Service washed the car to take a better look at these spots and in the process damage both my front rims . I made an appointment to bring my car in on the following tuesday jan 28th when they assured me there would be a loaner which to my surprise there wasnt and again got the run around also attempt to be shiped into a rental car with a surprise fee which I declined and got shipped back to the dealer where I then made another appointment to come back when a loaner was available and that was that. 1 week later after 8 calls to the dealer I finally got a loaner. Today Feb 19th the dealer calls and says its ready. Upon further inspection they have now grinded down the wheels " Damage is still visibly clear " and have now compromised the wheels structure and appearence. Upon further review both mirrors are damage and they damage my clear rock protector on my mirrors. I dont want any fixes I want my new parts. Until then I will continue to slam u every minute of the day until I get complete customer satifaction... 100%++++

Service Department-

"They've made us waste our time! My husband spent..."

They've made us waste our time! My husband spent there like 2 days in raw, no kidding - morning to evening. With NO result. The stuff is Super incompetent, unserious, can't take any decisions, always have to ask somebody else. Such a waste of time and big disappointment. Never again !!!!!!!!!!

We don't remember the name

"I was at Vista BMW last Thursday, Nov 21st where I test..."

I was at Vista BMW last Thursday, Nov 21st where I test drove a used M3, agreed on the sales price, shook hands with Ron and Butch and they advised the car was mine and they would park it around back until we could pick it up. As I don't live in the area, I was only in town for the day for a meeting and made time for the test drive and to start the process. I advised I could stay late to finish the paperwork, but all agreed that is was no problem to finalize everything via email and paperwork could be done via FedEx. I offered to leave a deposit on the car and the manager and sales person both said that a handshake was all they needed. I advised we would be back to the dealership on Saturday, Nov 30th to pick up the car. The paperwork for financing was completed and submitted via email and then no more phone calls or contact. I repeatedly called the finance manager, Bob Clark only to be avoided and then completely unresponsive. Ron the sales person was very nice in person and for the first two days via phone and then he dropped the ball, told me to expect a call by a certain time and never delivered. Then he too fell off the grid and never followed up. I finally had to contact BMW Customer Service directly to have them contact the dealership which is when I found out the dealership sold MY car to someone else. Needless to say, I'm livid!! DO NOT do business with this dealership...they are shady and deceitful and will lie without thinking twice. I am now in the process of filing a formal complaint with BMW corporate office and letting everyone I know about my experience with Vista BMW. Hopefully they will get what they deserve...coal in their stockings and a pink slip from the senior management.

Ron Mello, Bob Clark and Butch the Manager

"From day one walking into dealership, felt they were..."

From day one walking into dealership, felt they were untrust worthy. Selling a vehicle that was damaged, not seen prior to purchase. Dealership did not take ownership of damage. Sales department poor to work with, never again will i go into this dealership and already thinking about selling the car after only 4 weeks of owning the vehicle

charles

"On Fri. of last week I went to Vista Motor in Pompano and..."

On Fri. of last week I went to Vista Motor in Pompano and met Jim O'Donnell, a new associate. It was obvious he knew nothing about the car (BMW--Series 1 ragtop) and I asked to see someone more experienced, so talked to Norman Bailey. To be blunt, he was kind of pompous but seemed to know the car. He pushed hard to sell me the only one they had on the lot. It had too much on it and I said I was thinking of ordering one from the factory. Then another associate standing nearby said BMW was no longer taking orders as the production line was changing to handle the new 4 engine for next year. The manager came over and they gave me a ridiculously low price for the car but of course said it needed to be approved. I told them I'd think about it. They pressured me hard not to leave without buying the car. Went to another dealership and was able to order this car from the factory exactly how I wanted. The Vista staff all seemed to be in cahoots to support a lie in order to generate an immediate sale rather than a long-term relationship. STAY AWAY!!!

Norman Bailey

"From start to end my experience with Reid Zavell at Vista..."

From start to end my experience with Reid Zavell at Vista BMW was exceptional. Vista BMW is a 15 hour drive from me so I was very hesitant to even consider purchasing a car from Vista. Patrick Gordon fielded my initial inquires promptly and completely after which I began to work with Reid. I explained that I was remote and so there was a lot of risk and expense involved in purchasing a car from Vista. Reid assured me that everything would go smooth and all risk would be mitigated by having everything in writing. A week later after exemplary communication via email and phone I flew to Vista BMW. The car was just as Reid had said with no surprises. David Hong in finance understood that I was anxious to start my long drive home and he was able to get all the paperwork done in short order. The next day Reid called to check that I had safely made it home and that I was completely satisfied with the car. Vista handled all the titling and registration for my home state. Joy Milligan in the title department continued the high level of communication and I never once wondered what was going on with my title, registration and plates. Today my plates arrived along with a refund for some of the title and registration fees that were collected from me but not spent. I couldn't be happier with my car buying experience at Vista BMW.

Reid Zavell