Vista BMW of Pompano Beach

Pompano Beach, Florida 33062
Vista BMW of Pompano Beach Info

Carloscosta0920
1/19/2016

"Worst experience I've ever had at Service Center."

Worst service I have ever experienced. I've had many BMW's over the years and tried this dealership's service center, being that it is closer to where I live. I will never step foot in this place again.

SHUDDO
1/15/2016

"Appointment for Recall Parts Time Wasted"

I made an appointment a week in advance for recall service. I specifically identified my year, make and recall number at the time of appointment. Upon arriving early for my appointment I was asked if I ordered the parts. Why would I order the parts. I am the customer. I was told that they do not stock all the recall parts and I needed to have them ordered before I made the appointment. Why doesn't someone tell the girl that makes the appointments. I was told they would check on the parts and call me in a couple days. My time is more valuable than that. If I expected shoddy service I would not have bought a luxury vehicle.

Never even got a name.

vistaBMWis the worst
1/04/2016

"vista bmw pompano"

terrible customer service, was hung up on twice by finance manger, finance manger when i bought vehicle was no longer at the dealer and they lost my paperwork. done and will never by a car from vista, check engine light on for 3 months already. every time have gone to vista pompano nothing but a waste of time.

mike in finance

Happy customer
9/19/2015

"Love this dealership"

So pleased with the outstanding service I received here. Made my purchase so much better. Todd and Peter were the nicest. Both so helpful and really listened to exactly what I was looking for. Will never buy another BMW elsewhere. Give Vista Pompano my highest ratings. Grateful and happy!

Todd and Peter

RdgWeston
9/08/2015

"Best Purchase/Lease Experience of BMW in last 20 Bimmers "

I found Vista of Pompano Beach on Federal Hwy through True Car on line. The Sales Manager was very professional, honest, and gave us a very great lease estimated cost. We drove 45 minutes, past 3 closer BMW dealerships, to buy and pick up the car, but it was definitely worth our drive. At closing, to our surprise, his estimate cost included all out of pocket expenses. All his sales staff were equally as good as the manager. Without a doubt, we will be returning to this dealership for our next BMW as they were the BEST! We Love the car and this dealer RdgWeston '

Todd Parness and Gert Visser

JTP6037
8/31/2015

"Awful experience, don't waste your time "

I recently visited Vista BMW and was jerked around by the sales guy who showed me everything I didn't want. He had no interest in helping me and kept trying to get me into a used car, until this experience I wasn't aware lease contracts were written for used cars. The sales manager was VERY unprofessional, the dealership is an open area and customers can hear everything. My husband and I sat and listened to this obnoxious sales manager curse and basically act like a complete imbecile the entire time we were there. I finally had it when our sales person came back to us wth this "promotion " that was below the mileage I was requesting and far from the payment I was requesting. Apparently he was under the impression that he could justify his crappy offer and made it seem as though we were fools for expecting anything better. I was so disgusted with this creep and the dealership overall that I got up and just walked out. I decided to stay with Infinity, I have always had a good experience and they have excellent customer service.

Cant remember

Barry
6/26/2015

"Purchasing a CPO BMW."

Picked up our 2012 BMW 750LI on Friday. Sales experience was a pleasure. We were treated with respect, with no underhanded or sleazy tactics. Negotiating was professionally done.This is our second CPO BMW purchased from this dealership. The agreed upon price was fair to both. They made a profit and we got a good deal. The salesman Aspi, and the sales manager Frank Docimo, were both gentlemen and straightforward. I've been purchasing cars for 65 years as a consumer and have rarely had such a positive buying experience. Mike Amato, the service manager has been taking excellent care of our BMW and will undoubtedly give our latest purchase the same dependable and honest care. Thank you Vista BMW. Mike Amato is the primary reason we have purchased another BMW from this dealership. He has gone the extra mile repeatedly to be sure that our car received appropriate service and that we were happy customers. Our only complaint is the slowness and sometimes plain unavailability. of the Enterprise loaner cars. We have been forced to wait more than two hours on a couple of occasions. Our solution has been to drop the BMW off for service and my wife comes and picks me up with our other car. Definitely not the way it should be done.

Frank Docimo[Sales Manager], Aspi ? [Salesman], and Mike Amato [Service Manager}.

AddisonR
5/19/2015

"Great experience overall! "

Vista BMW of Pompano really went above and beyond my expectations! From the time I walked in the door I was taken excellent care of! Brent Hall was very attentive to my needs and made my purchase easy! The manager Sal also helped me get behind the wheel of my dream car! And the great service didn't stop there! After I bought my car, James with the Genius service showed me the ins and outs of my new bimmer! Overall I give this dealership 5 starts and would recommend it to anyone!

Brenton Hall, Sal

Carndog
1/19/2015

"PATHETIC - SCAM ON TRADE and WAIT FOR HOURs"

Drove 2 hours because they had the vehicle we wanted. We already had our car looked at by 3 dealerships and they all quote the same trade number ( 250 max apart). This place writes the deal and forgets to add the trade, also they added 500 to the payoff quote. I asked and they said oh - We made a mistake then they come back with 2 points added to the interest rate. We already had a rate pre-approved thru BMW for 5%. We spent 3 hours waiting on finance because they said he was swamped. We walk into finance and he said he has been free all morning. That's was enough for us to along with the scam attempts - WE WALKED OUT.

Mike

UPSET BUYER
1/12/2015

"DO NOT BUY A BMW AT VISTA"

These guys are con-artists. They go back and forth for hours on your trade, the price, and the lease. The car is NOT WORTH THE MONEY.... and now that I am in it and listen to the other owner's complaints, you had better not keep it more than the 36 month leases unless you want to have an overhead of maintenance that is mind boggling. I felt that I was LIED to many times over, and am surprised that I fell for it. THERE IS NO PRESTIGE in owning a BMW.... you are only looked upon as a sucker. Get a good Toyota, Hyundai or Ford and save yourself money and aggravation. Use the savings to go to Europe or a nice cruise instead of pumping premium gas into this average car.

all sales