Volkswagen of New Port Richey

Volkswagen of New Port Richey Info

Fed
9/03/2015

"Misrepresenation of Truck"

I purchased a truck in June 2015 and had it shipped to my home in TN. The condition of the truck was not properly disclosed, as I had requested. I purchased a 08 Jeep Commander in June of 2015 sight unseen from Memphis, TN. I negotiated in good faith with their salesman Eric Sjolund and he assured me the truck was in excellent condition.I made myself very clear to Eric Sjolund that since I was buying this truck sight unseen that I needed to know everything wrong with this truck before we negotiated. I wanted pictures of every flaw inside and out. Eric sent me 3 pictures and assured me that the only flaws on the truck were scratches on the bumper that could be buffed out (according to his detail guy) and a hole in the back lift gate trim that would be fixed. I told him that I purchased a Commander for myself from West Palm Beach, FL two years ago sight unseen and relied on them to send me all the pictures of the flaws on the truck and they did and it arrived as disclosed with no surprises. I told Erick this truck is for my wife and she is OCD and doesn't like surprises, so I need him to make sure that I am aware of any dent, ding, scratch or flaw on this truck inside and out. He assured me the truck was in excellent shape. I told Eric I was a serious buyer with cash and if the truck is in the condition he stated I was ready to negotiate. He stated Mr. Dunn we do this all the time and he promised me the truck would be exactly as described and it would be fully detailed inside and out upon arrival. This is a list of the damage and flaws on the truck upon arrival that were NEVER disclosed, as I repeatedly asked: 4 clearly visible Dents on the truck Severe damage to plastic roof rack above the lift gate Burn in the headliner 4 inches of water pooled in the passenger floor board (Major water leak) Terrible smell of mildew from water damage 1/2 inch crack in the windshield Damaged leather in the second row seats Slice in the rear Driver side tire Two different pieces of wood grain on the left window switch bezel The key to the truck was in pieces held together by duct tape Inside of the Truck was utterly disgusting (Not detailed as confirmed by Eric in a follow up email) Rusted out back latch of tail gate Sunroof is rusted out The truck was delivered on Saturday June 27th. I contacted Eric first thing Monday morning and left him a Voicemail telling him that my wife and I are extremely disappointed. He called me and stated that none of the damage was on this truck when it left the dealership. He blamed the damage on the shipping company. I asked to speak with a manager and he said it would be best for him to talk with manager (Jason Oates) first to ensure they understood the situation. I have recorded conversations with the manager (Jason Oates) and salesman (Eric Sjolund) acknowledging that they made many mistakes and it was their fault. In fact, Eric apologized and stated that if it were up to him he would give me a full reimbursement of my costs. I requested that the truck be picked up and returned to the dealership which they did; however, I am still out $600 for the initial shipping cost that the manager (Jason Oates)stated they will not receive reimbursement for.

Eric Sjolund and Jason Oates

bobtherrien
10/01/2014

"I got had by the Dealers owners and not the help..........."

Costly!!! I bought a 2009 Jetta with Turbo Diesel 80,000 miles I used it just to go back and fourth to Tampa well the eighteenth day the turbo blew out and I paid over 200.00 to get it towed in, I was angry but I had them fix it and they said my end would be 1100.00 I believe I got screwed I am not happy and even though they have closed up shop on 10/1/2014 I am going to seek every avenue against that corporation. It the guys that sign the checks I going after I want to ruin them in the state of Florida I am going to make it my mission.

john

Pagsnick
9/23/2014

"Amazing customer service"

My overall experience here was nothing but amazing.very welcoming and knowledgeable on their cars.i purchased my car from another dealership and it was giving me nothing but problems and they didn't know how to fix it.so I brought my car here and with in 10 minutes they told me what was wrong with it and started fixing it.my car runs amazing.A huge thank you to Travis in sales and a huge thank you to Mick in the service department.and to the volkswagen team who worked on my car!!! AMAZING JOB!!!

Travis and Mick

phemeldel
8/01/2014

"We couldn't be happier"

We bought our used car from VW of New Port Richey and we couldn't be happier. Anthony DeAmelio and Steve Thomas were wonderful to work with - would definitely buy from them again.

Anthony DeAmelio, John Stube, Steve Thomas

edenfar
7/28/2014

"Fantastic Experience"

My experience at Volkswagen of New Port Richey was EXCEPTIONAL !!! John Stuvey the Sales Manager and my sales associate Steve Farshi were attentive, honest, focused on my needs and truly went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction. I will certainly purchase another vehicle from VW of New Port Richey.

John Stuvey, Steve Farshi

Marhaw1212
6/25/2014

"Great Dealership talented sales representative"

Just a big thanks Csaba! Thank you for your kind assistance and expertise and you know you will always have our business because it seems to me VWNPR hires Talent! Martha and Jim Ward

Csaba

JulieDegregorio
5/11/2014

"went in for service ended up with a newer car "

CSABA was very personable as I was in for service of my 2008 new beetle convertible. I ended up trading it in for a 2012 new beetle with so many more features as well as balance of warrantee Everyone at VW New Port Richey has been a pleasure to work with. I'm back in New York or I would continue to visit. I will keep in touch as I travel on my merry way.. Thanks for everything. Julie DeGregorio

Csaba Ujfalusi

mperez
4/18/2014

"Volkswagen Of New Port Richey"

This dealer is absolutely great to do business with. They are total professionals from the sales staff to the service & parts department. I Just purchased a new GTI and not only do I love the care but the whole purchase experience. My sales consultant Jesse Bigwood is an absolute professional who makes the purchase experience totally painless and enjoyable. He went far and beyond to show me all the ins and outs of the vehicle and everything related to the purchase. I know that I will continue to buy cars from them in the future and will highly recommend them to anyone, as a matter of fact I already have.

Jesse Bigwood

kibob247
4/18/2014

"Great Experience"

We purchased a 2013 Passat from this dealer. Our salesman, Dominik was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all our questions & concerns. We were pleased with how friendly and professional everyone was making it a pleasant experience. We would definitely recommend this dealer.

Dominik Fodor

Keira2
4/03/2014

"Outstanding!"

That was hands down THE BEST car dealership experience I have ever had! Kudos to every single Person we came into contact with, from sales to management to service to finance, every step was a positive, fun, happy experience! I've already told everyone I know! Thank you!!!

Bill berringer