Volkswagen of New Port Richey

Volkswagen of New Port Richey
Volkswagen of New Port Richey Info

Lakeland Volkswagen

Kuhn Volkswagen

"I got had by the Dealers owners and not the help..........."

Costly!!! I bought a 2009 Jetta with Turbo Diesel 80,000 miles I used it just to go back and fourth to Tampa well the eighteenth day the turbo blew out and I paid over 200.00 to get it towed in, I was angry but I had them fix it and they said my end would be 1100.00 I believe I got screwed I am not happy and even though they have closed up shop on 10/1/2014 I am going to seek every avenue against that corporation. It the guys that sign the checks I going after I want to ruin them in the state of Florida I am going to make it my mission.

john

"Amazing customer service"

My overall experience here was nothing but amazing.very welcoming and knowledgeable on their cars.i purchased my car from another dealership and it was giving me nothing but problems and they didn't know how to fix it.so I brought my car here and with in 10 minutes they told me what was wrong with it and started fixing it.my car runs amazing.A huge thank you to Travis in sales and a huge thank you to Mick in the service department.and to the volkswagen team who worked on my car!!! AMAZING JOB!!!

Travis and Mick

"We couldn't be happier"

We bought our used car from VW of New Port Richey and we couldn't be happier. Anthony DeAmelio and Steve Thomas were wonderful to work with - would definitely buy from them again.

Anthony DeAmelio, John Stube, Steve Thomas

"Fantastic Experience"

My experience at Volkswagen of New Port Richey was EXCEPTIONAL !!! John Stuvey the Sales Manager and my sales associate Steve Farshi were attentive, honest, focused on my needs and truly went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction. I will certainly purchase another vehicle from VW of New Port Richey.

John Stuvey, Steve Farshi

"Great Dealership talented sales representative"

Just a big thanks Csaba! Thank you for your kind assistance and expertise and you know you will always have our business because it seems to me VWNPR hires Talent! Martha and Jim Ward

Csaba

"went in for service ended up with a newer car "

CSABA was very personable as I was in for service of my 2008 new beetle convertible. I ended up trading it in for a 2012 new beetle with so many more features as well as balance of warrantee Everyone at VW New Port Richey has been a pleasure to work with. I'm back in New York or I would continue to visit. I will keep in touch as I travel on my merry way.. Thanks for everything. Julie DeGregorio

Csaba Ujfalusi

"Volkswagen Of New Port Richey"

This dealer is absolutely great to do business with. They are total professionals from the sales staff to the service & parts department. I Just purchased a new GTI and not only do I love the care but the whole purchase experience. My sales consultant Jesse Bigwood is an absolute professional who makes the purchase experience totally painless and enjoyable. He went far and beyond to show me all the ins and outs of the vehicle and everything related to the purchase. I know that I will continue to buy cars from them in the future and will highly recommend them to anyone, as a matter of fact I already have.

Jesse Bigwood

"Great Experience"

We purchased a 2013 Passat from this dealer. Our salesman, Dominik was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all our questions & concerns. We were pleased with how friendly and professional everyone was making it a pleasant experience. We would definitely recommend this dealer.

Dominik Fodor

"Outstanding!"

That was hands down THE BEST car dealership experience I have ever had! Kudos to every single Person we came into contact with, from sales to management to service to finance, every step was a positive, fun, happy experience! I've already told everyone I know! Thank you!!!

Bill berringer

"Amazing Experience with VW of NPR"

I have dealt with other Volkswagen dealerships in the past, but this time I went to the New Port Richey Dealership. The were so friendly and did not pressure me at all. It was like dealing with friends I have known for a while. They worked with me to get to where I needed to be to make a deal, and even had the vehicle delivered because it was elsewhere. My salesman, Spencer Flood, was very professional and knowledgeable about the cars there, and he made me feel so relaxed about getting a vehicle from them. This was by far the best car purchasing experience I have ever had, and I've gotten at LEAST 15 cars in my lifetime. Even the financing end of the process was painless and enjoyable. I HIGHLY recommend going to see the friendly professionals at VW of New Port RIchey over any dealership in this area (Pinellas / Pasco/ Hernando / Hillsboro / Tampa) if you are looking for a Volkswagen, and they have some great pre-owned vehicles as well. It's worth the drive over there. You won't regret it. BTW, I leased a Beautiful Red GLI from them, and they really worked with me to make that deal happen. I won't go anywhere else from now on - they have a customer for life with me. Check them out and you'll see what I'm talking about! Steven K.

Spencer Flood, salesman

Volkswagen of New Port Richey responded to this review

March 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience, Steven! I am pleased to hear Spencer provided you with the best car buying experience you've ever had. We all appreciate your business and hope we continue earning it. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rich Mahon, General Manager