Volvo of Charlottesville

Makes: Service Center|Volvo

Overall Rating N/A

Volvo of Charlottesville
Volvo of Charlottesville Info

"Everyone at the dealership was highly professional and..."

Everyone at the dealership was highly professional and courteous. They definitely put their customers first. Every follow up visit with the dealership has exceeded my expectations; Volvo of Charlottesville has reset the bar for other dealers to follow.

Pete

"I've had my Volvos servied at Charlottesville of Volvo..."

I've had my Volvos servied at Charlottesville of Volvo for over 5 years and I always felt like one of the family. In addition to only using Cville Volvo to service my car, I also purchased a pre owned S60 in 2008 with the extended warranty. I am so pleased both with the car and the dealership. Cornelius Matteo

Todd, Kim and the gang

"Have purchased many vehicles (Ford, Toyota, Honda, VW,..."

Have purchased many vehicles (Ford, Toyota, Honda, VW, Chrysler, Jeep.....)over the years. Volvo fo Charlottesville is the best dealer I have ever dealt with. Major things I appreciate about Volvo of Charlottesville is * Dealing very professionally in selecting a vehicle and exceuting the sale. * Friendly and professional servicepersonnel and other staff. * Going the extra mile to accomodate the customer. * Excellant quality and cleaness of service work.

Fred Willard, Joe Lombardo,

"I have purchased 5 cars from this dealer and the sales..."

I have purchased 5 cars from this dealer and the sales and service that I have received has been excellent in every aspect. Fred Willard in sales is very good to work with and the entire service department is always willing to work with my schedule and provide a loaner car. I have reccomended this dealer to many friends and family and will continue to do so.

Fred Willard

"This is my second new vehicle from Volvo of..."

This is my second new vehicle from Volvo of Charlottesville. The staff was fully aware of my needs and desires and met them perfectly. I would recommend the dealership as personal, professional, and very capable. I think this could be the beginning of a long relationship.

Fred and Joe

"Both the sales and service department are just awesome. ..."

Both the sales and service department are just awesome. There is attention to detail, quality of service, and honesty in their approach by all employees at Volvo of Charlottesville, from the sales people to the service office to the technicians who work on my car. I will continue to buy and have my cars serviced there and recommend Volvo of Charlottesville to all of my friends!

Kim, Fred, Todd, Ron, Linda, Brenda

"You want a Volvo in Central Va?... you only have one..."

You want a Volvo in Central Va?... you only have one dealership choice- luckily Volvo of Charlottesville treats you like family. My family loves Volvo's so we'd be buying one regardless of how good the local dealer was- but it sure does make your life easier when the dealer is as accomodating as this one.

Doug Stacey

"I have always had a great experience at this dealership;..."

I have always had a great experience at this dealership; their attention to detail, friendly manner, and never "pushy" sales techniques have made this the main reason I have purchased two cars from them and have encouraged my family and friends to do the same.

Fred Willard & Tod Cadle