Volvo of Tucson

831 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Volvo of Tucson Info
About Volvo of Tucson

About Volvo of Tucson Volvo of Tucson, a family owned and operated auto dealership, has proudly been serving the Tucson community since 1972. Our sales staff has many years of experience in satisfying our individual customer's needs. We are committed to making your experience at Volvo of Tucson a memorable one. We carry a large inventory of new Volvos, including the 2015 V60, S60, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90, and we invite you to browse our vehicles online. We hand select all the vehicles that we put on our lot, ensuring the very best in quality. And all of our Certified Pre-Owned Volvos are warrantied for up to 100,000 miles! Our friendly sales staff will be happy to discuss all your options, and to help you find the Volvo vehicle you've been looking for.

About Volvo of Tucson

EllenW
9/24/2016

"Can't praise this dealership enough!"

Manny Telez provided the kind of old-fashioned customer service that is rare indeed these days. He made it clear from the start that he was 100% focused on helping me find the perfect vehicle that would meet our family's needs. Manny acted as a caring and knowledgeable advocate throughout the car buying process. He went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. We would purchase another vehicle from Manny and Volvo of Tuscon again.

No name
9/22/2016

"Excellent customer servjce"

Everyone was extremely helpful and explained all parts of the sale including showing me how to set up and use options on the car. I was introduced to the service manager and it was explained how I set up an appointment when I need servjce. I was very impressed with how courteous and jelly everyone was , not just the sales people I would definitely recommend this dealership Thank you

Fred
9/21/2016

"GREAT PEOPLE"

First I went on line and browsed used vechales and then wandered into the show room. I was treated with a great smile and very genuine offer to learn my needs and wants. I was after a lower price used vechale, but that made no matter to the people of this dealership and I was treated as if I was after the most expensive vechales they had. I delt with thee different people and each one made me feel that they had my interests in mind. Three different people chip in and showed me vechales and there was never a hint of not wanting to work with me. No pressure of any kind, you know the old routines of sales ends today, everyone wants this car, last chance, none of that. No hurry, they worked on my schedule.

Deisyrivera
9/20/2016

"Thank you"

Branden was VERY helpful and supportive throughout the whole process. He was completely real and honest. Was very impressed on how i didn't wait that long to be approved. Very good experience. Excellent dealership. Easy process. Thank you

MySpace12
9/18/2016

"Great Experience"

Buying our Ram truck at Volvo of Tucson was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Dylan our sales associate was competent, knowledgeable and most of all friendly. He worked with me, but did not put pressure on me. He even came in on his day off to assist me in the purchase of my truck. I was very impressed with the finance manager -- no pressure to buy more than what we wanted. I would highly recommend Volvo of Tucson Ken

Jacob Branderhorst
9/15/2016

"Car-buying bliss"

In a rather hasty decision, I needed to buy my dream car (the Nissan 370z) and buy it fast. it was 5:10PM on a Saturday evening. After an internet search and phone call to every local Nissan dealership told me that none of them had their own car in stock (what a joke). But lo and behold, the internet popped up a hit at Volvo of Tucson who I had a phenomenal history with in my 2003 Volvo S40. I called and was connected with Branden who told me it was no problem that they closed at 6 and that he could get me into the seat of that Z. After a long drive there, Branden had the car waiting out front for me. No sooner had I introduced myself that we were on the road test-driving it. While it was not my first time driving the vehicle, it was certainly the most pleasant. Branden knew that I was a car guy so he didn't rattle on about features or what it could do. He knew this car was for me as did I. After returning to the dealership and crunching numbers, the car was mine in a little more than two hours. This was my first experience buying a car, but it could not have been more stress-free or mind-blowingly easy. A MASSIVE thank you to Branden and the Volvo of Tucson team for getting me behind the wheel of the legendary Z while being such amazingly supportive people about it. I could not possibly recommend this dealership more if I tried. Even if you're not in the business for a Volvo, this is your BEST option in Tucson for car-buying and service.

Marqueisha Reed
9/13/2016

"It was the best dealership that I've gone to by far "

I bought my first car from this dealership and the overall experience was great the people were very helpful and it was an easy process. I am very happy about the car I got Thank you #Volvo!!

ChrisF
9/11/2016

"Low pressure sales"

My experience was excellent. Staff is friendly and helpful without resorting to pressure sales. Manny was flexible and was able to work around my schedule.

Juan p Valdez
9/10/2016

"Very grateful and satisfy"

After visiting a large number of vendors, Manny Tellez with Volvo, they are simply the best. From now on whenever occupy advice to buy a car, Manny is a friend I can trust that I will have the best deal. I am very grateful, but a sales representative, a true friend, great experience and professionalism. As a first time buyer, Manny taught me about credit systems, and most important he achieved the best deal for me, on my credit without leaving my work activities. Today my family and I can enjoying a car, good year, afrodable monthly payments and a very atractive interest rate, exceeding our expectative of good deal. Thanks Manny Tellez. Juan Valdez

Chispasv
9/07/2016

"Great Service"

We enjoyed their no-pressure approach. Manny was personable, professional and knowledgeable. Mo helped us find a better interest-rate than what my regular bank was offering!! We appreciate you both!!

Reviews of Manny Tellez