Volvo of Tucson

Tony Keovorabouth

Rob Waterman, Sales Consultant, Volvo of Tucson

Rob Waterman

January 12, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience. "

- Moriahb24

This was the best car buying experience a first time car buyer like me could have had. Mike Habib was incredibly honest, helpful and funny, The receptionist, Maddy was so welcoming and kind. I am so pleased with the experience had here and this is the only place I would recommend to someone looking for a car. Mo Hindash was so informative and made everything feel so comfortable

January 12, 2017

"Recent purchase of new Volvo"

- NewVolvoxc90

We had a wonderful experience at Volvo of Tucson. We dealt directly with Don, but the whole sales staff was attentive and knowledgable, and patient in teaching us all the new features of the car. Everyone in the dealership that we came into contact with, even in passing, was friendly and pleasant. They made a BIG fuss over us on the day we came to pick up the car, entirely unexpected and very lovely. All in all a great experience.

January 05, 2017

"Awesome Customer Service"

- Jflex

Yesterday, I bought an in excellent condition used Ford Flex from Volvo of Tucson. I had been dreaming of owning a Flex for a long time, and knew they were good cars. So, I looked online and saw that Volvo of Tucson had one for sale. I drove down to the dealership to check it out and the Flex was beautiful. Branden was an excellent salesman, friendly and had all the answers to my questions. Everything from meeting Branden the Salesman , Mo in finance, and lastly to driving off the lot in my new car was simple and easy. They made me feel at home. I have never had a car buying experience like before. Volvo of Tucson has a great and hard working staff that is ready to help you get into the car of your dreams. It was a headache free process and I highly recommend them. Keep up the great work guys!

New 2017 Volvo XC90, $63375