Volvo of Tucson

831 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Volvo of Tucson Info
About Volvo of Tucson

About Volvo of Tucson Volvo of Tucson, a family owned and operated auto dealership, has proudly been serving the Tucson community since 1972. Our sales staff has many years of experience in satisfying our individual customer's needs. We are committed to making your experience at Volvo of Tucson a memorable one. We carry a large inventory of new Volvos, including the 2015 V60, S60, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90, and we invite you to browse our vehicles online. We hand select all the vehicles that we put on our lot, ensuring the very best in quality. And all of our Certified Pre-Owned Volvos are warrantied for up to 100,000 miles! Our friendly sales staff will be happy to discuss all your options, and to help you find the Volvo vehicle you've been looking for.

About Volvo of Tucson

William Dean
4/23/2016

"Very Professional Sales Staff "

Manny Tellez and the staff at Volvo of Tuscon were very professional in helping us locate the car with the options we wanted. We found the car on line and contacted the dealership. Manny worked with us on verifying the options and sending photographs. We reached an agreement conditional to the car being as represented. We were able to take care of all the details on the phone. We arrived in Tucson on the agreed date and the car was serviced and waiting out front. We live in Las Vegas but opted to purchase in Tucson because of the price and service.

bridget.downingjack
4/20/2016

"Live my Volvo!"

I was driving a Volvo convertible and was looking for something a bit more practical. I found my current vehicle on the Volvo of Tucson site and gave my information for contact. Branden called me at 7 pm and said he was willing to stay if I wanted to come up and check out the Volvo SUV I was interested in. I live on the east side of town, but Branden said he would wait. I actually got there at 7:45, Branden was ready with the keys of my new vehicle for a test drive and took my trade for evaluation. It was a painless process made easier and more enjoyable by the staff at Volvo of Tucson. By 9:30 the paperwork was done and I was walking out with my new car. Branden is having another key made for me and making sure all scheduled maintenance is done. I would recommend Volvo of Tucson to my friends and will go back myself in the future.

Larry Strickland
4/17/2016

"Quality and Great Service!"

Looking for a replacement car for my son led us to Volvo of Tucson, after visiting many other dealerships in town. I knew we had arrived at the right place upon seeing the quality, condition and pricing of the used Volvos. Don Nilles was courteous, friendly and made the experience an enjoyable one. Scott Pottier added to the experience with his speed and efficiency of the financing piece. I recommend all Boston Red Sox fans visit Volvo of Tucson! It went so well we left with a car for my son, and one for my wife!

Linda Lou and Sandy!
4/16/2016

"Car buying made easy (except for the many choices!)"

Who walks onto a lot, looks at some cars, and then has to ASK for a salesman to help? The staff at Volvo of Tucson! No pressure, no fast-talking pitch, no urgency or blatant selling up. What you get is a genuine knowledge, love for what they're selling, and respect from anyone you talk to. MIKE HABIB was our man and he was FANTASTIC!

wesbuckner

"great sales persons"

Got the price I wanted and the trade in value I wanted as well. Both Branden and Many were very helpful with my purchase. Great experience

hsautter
4/15/2016

"Very helpful and friendly salesman"

I have purchased several cars from this dealer and Rob has been a great salesman. When I decide to buy I car I call Rob! It is good to have a trusted person to deal with.

jwraz
4/15/2016

"Lots of patience honest is most important for car dealer !"

Brandon's personality is excellent. He is not pushing hard like another tyipcal shark salesman so I did not walk out. He covered everything that I should know about vehicle that bought before I drove my new car out.

brett sandy

"Brandon was excellent "

I was coming down from Phoenix to buy a certain vehicle and found through Branden's email that the vehicle had been sold. I was upset at the news, but Brandon said that he would make it good. I found the vehicle that I liked and he gave me a great deal. He has followed up with me several times for some minor issues with his vehicle. Five star service from him and the whole team. I will send others to the dealership. Scott was great too!

Kurt
4/14/2016

"Auto Purchase from Branden"

I found Branden to be exceptionally honest and up front. He is not anything like your "typical used car salesman" that so many of us have been turned off by. Other than IT issues which caused me to spend an hour waiting for paperwork, it was a positive experience!

Sophia Zumpano
4/14/2016

"Excellent Customer Service from Michelle Izzo!"

I took my vehicle in for service yesterday because it was making noises. Michelle greeted me with a smile and assisted me in getting my loaner. She was very patient and answered all my questions. I actually look forward to my next oil change to have her assist me. Michelle provided impeccable customer service and I am a customer for life.

Michelle Izzo