Volvo of Tucson

Rob Waterman

December 08, 2016

"Man of his word"

- Dbiw75

Branden was very to work with. I knew exactly what I wanted and He did his best to achieve that for me. He cut out any back and forth that may be found with some sales guys and kept it simple. He said I would be in and out in an hour and was. Thank you Branden for your help and honesty! It's a hard to find these days. I will be back next time.

December 05, 2016

"Unmatched Quality of Customer Service by Garret!"

- Flor Eberbach

Garret always brings sunshine to my day every time I visit this place. He is very well-mannered/polite, always professional, and friendly regardless of the mood you’re bringing in when you walk-in to his center. And the quality of his technician’s workmanship is unmatched and won’t spoil your day either when you pick up and drive your vehicle out the center. This group never disappointed me not once. My observation is that Garret will always try his very best to meet your expectations as long as it is reasonable. I truly adore the demeanor of this very young manager, very respectable, and highly skilled when it comes to dealing with difficult customer like me. He always knew what he can do for you. I brought my vehicle in on a Friday, November 18 and just came from a very exhausting and long meeting. I was glad I was heading to Volvo because I know I’ll have a good time with the folks over there and I was right! They are like a stress-reliever specially Garret. Every time I drop my vehicle over, the staff are just the most positive, friendly, and caring people I’ve ever met-from the reception area, or the parts department, and most of all, the Service Manager Garret. In addition, I was happy that I got to meet the Technician Mike on that day—having to have met him face to face made me more connected to this place and made me feel that he’ll do his best to make me safer in driving my car. I love these two guys and I will never leave Volvo as long as these two folks are with Volvo. They are more of a caring family member to me now more than just a service center. I think I pestered Garret many times but he never lost his temper. At one time, I got impatient when I couldn’t get a hold him. Of course, he told me that he is always busy and advised me that I can always ask his staff any questions but I choose not to talk to anybody except him. I have to say, I have difficulties trusting people, specially, when I was just beginning to build that confident and trusting relationship with this center. So I choose to deal with Garret only who has gained that high level of my trust and respect so I do not want to jeopardize what I have known about this center. I am extremely critical about my interaction with people because if I ever sense a smidgeon of bad attitude towards me I will never go back to this center again. Garret just got the right attitude that make me feel my concerns about my car are being taken seriously. I brought my XC90 on November 18 to get my shifter base checked and repaired. Garret told me that he’ll have Mike see if he can adheres it because replacing will too costly. I got never disappointed, Mike fixed it perfectly, well-done, and I cannot thank both of them enough. Garret always try to save you money as much as he can and what I love about Garret? You can be sure he will never rip you off. He is such an honest man and very very very very nice. My next service is scheduled sometime in May 2017 and I will miss this place. I highly recommend this service center for your auto service needs. Garret, thank you sooo much for such excellent customer service!

November 17, 2016

"Excellent experience"

- Rdb

We purchased a certified Volvo S60 and it was the best auto purchase experience we have had. We started by checking the website and when we chose several cars to consider we emailed Manny Tellez. Manny was great and got us prices on the vehicles. He was friendly and professional. We came in to look at the cars and met Rob Waterman. We told him we just wanted to test drive the cars and get information. Rob was terrific. He has many years of experience with Volvo and knows the vehicles. We test drove the cars and loved them. Rob got us monthly price information and after talking we told him we needed to think about it. After a couple hours at home we called him (at home) and he made the call to the dealership to help us negotiate a great deal. After we purchased the car, Manny took time to patiently explain all the options. We also want to give a shout out to Mo and Tony. Both were great, super friendly and helpful. Love this dealership, love our new car.

New 2016 Volvo S60, $36725