Volvo of Tucson

Mike Williams

February 15, 2017

"Quick and Smooth!"

- OodhamPolarbear

The dealers were very courtesy, professional, thorough, fast, and smooth. I would definitely buy here again and recommend them to friends and family. Excellent buying experience for a first time buyer.

February 08, 2017

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!"

- Debbie G

I had a very positive experience with this dealership. Branden Hansen was the salesman I dealt with, he was very professional, very knowledgeable and I really appreciated his patience in working with me to find the car I was looking for. Mo Hindash was the other person I worked with for the financing, he was also professional and not pushy when it came to options I had on the extras I could purchase for my car. Over all this was a very positive car buying experience and I would highly recommend this dealership.

February 07, 2017

"Always a Great Buying Experience "

- Pul0420

This is my second time buying a car from Volvo of Tucson and I will also be referring a family member here. Don is amazing and no pressure from him and I will most likely to purchase another one in the future. Thank you

New 2017 Volvo XC90, $62375