Volvo of Tucson

Rob Waterman

Chris Beittenmiller, Service Advisor, Volvo of Tucson

Chris Beittenmiller

July 28, 2017

"Mis diagnosis from subaru dealership tucson"

- star

Purchased my volvo xc70 on jan 2017 from subaru dealership tucson, that is owned by the same owners. The car had issues the day i purchased it (they would not even offer any warranty for it) but every time i bring it there to check for issues, they just said its nothing but check engine is always on and warning signs to shut down the engine. But i at several times mentioned to the subaru dealerfhipto bring my car to volvo service center but they refused because they said that i purchased the vehicle from them. Finally after 4 to 5 visits the subaru service brought the car over to volvo service. Finally, volvo of tucson service was able to pin point the issue. The Mis diagnosis from subaru service center has cost me $700.00 out of pocket for no reason. Thank you Adam for assuring me that i can bring my car to volvo dealer for any issues. Excellent.Taking the time to fix the actual issue with the car.

Adam Kraft

July 06, 2017

"Seriously, stop by and see what they can do for you... "

- Gerry Van Der

On a whim my wife and I stopped by Volvo of Tucson at the NW Automall. We were met by Branden Hansen and Mike Habib. This was the beginning of one of the most pleasant car buying experiences in our lifetime. The salesmen made us feel like family from the onstart of the vehicle shopping. We have never, ever purchased a foreign built vehicle before, and rarely have we purchased a used vehicle. This time we broke the mold and purchased a 2014 S60, with only 27000 miles on it. The vehicle was completely gone over by the Excellent Service Department, and to date, they have addressed any questions I have had in regards to the vehicle's operations. Each time I brought the vehicle in for service, they have a loaner car ready and waiting for me. It is like being at a spa resort for vehicles. There are absolutely no negatives I could mention with regards to purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. I didn't know anyone who worked here prior to our first visit, we came in cold off the street, they treated us with respect and dignity, and this is a review in my own words, I am receiving nothing in return for this posting. All I can say, to sum it up, is from someone who has been driving for over 45 years, I was totally blown away by the friendliness, professionalism, and dedication of the sales and service staff. You will not be disappointed if you have a chance to pay them a visit. Gerry V.

Mike Habib
Branden Hansen
Chris Beittenmiller
Alexis Zelaya
Other Employees : Adam Kraft, Elaine Miranda

June 29, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

- Rajatoma2017

We had just a perfect car buying experience with Volvo of Tucson. Branden and Mo both handled us professionally, no pressure and no BS. Never had a better experience. Thank you!

Branden Hansen