Volvo of Tucson

831 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Volvo of Tucson Info
About Volvo of Tucson

About Volvo of Tucson Volvo of Tucson, a family owned and operated auto dealership, has proudly been serving the Tucson community since 1972. Our sales staff has many years of experience in satisfying our individual customer's needs. We are committed to making your experience at Volvo of Tucson a memorable one. We carry a large inventory of new Volvos, including the 2015 V60, S60, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90, and we invite you to browse our vehicles online. We hand select all the vehicles that we put on our lot, ensuring the very best in quality. And all of our Certified Pre-Owned Volvos are warrantied for up to 100,000 miles! Our friendly sales staff will be happy to discuss all your options, and to help you find the Volvo vehicle you've been looking for.

About Volvo of Tucson

Cathy P
8/26/2016

"Easy, enjoyable experience"

The people at Volvo of Tucson are very friendly and helpful... like going to your friends! From the start, Dylan was easy to work with and not pushy at all. They all want to be sure you are happy with your purchase and with your experience there. Tony and Mo are professional and know their business. Ask for Dylan when you go. You will be glad you did!

DebB
8/24/2016

"Great experience. Quick and efficient "

Love these guys at Volvo of Tucson. Made an appointment with Dylan to see a car and when I arrived Dylan had the car ready and waiting for me he even cooled it down!!! While I was test driving he had all the numbers run for my trade in. Dylan made my experience so stress free. He knew I had my two year old grandson with me and he wanted to keep my stress to a minimum. He definitely did that!! We had Mo for financing and he was a godsend we were in and out within a half hour. Both Dylan and Mo were so incredibly helpful and patient with us and our grandson. I will recommend these guys to anyone looking for a car. No pressure, quick, efficient, great people!!!!

Drew Burnett
8/23/2016

"Best experience yet!"

I have purchased many cars, and this is my 4th in 5 years with Manny. Manny is the best, which is why I keep coming back! Additionally, the folks at Volvo of Tucson made this the easiest, best car buying experience I have ever had. Some of my past experiences with other dealerships have led me to being on edge the moment I step into a dealership. With Volvo of Tucson, it is quite the opposite experience. Manny is a top-notch guy, Volvo of Tucson is a top-notch dealership. I highly recommend both!

Marble1
8/19/2016

"Volvo of Tucson"

If you want to buy a great car w/o the high pressure garbage and the 6 hour wait for haggling until you give up in frustration and buy at a higher price than you cared to, ask for Brandon Hanson, the Internet sales manager at Volvo of Tucson. Not only really personable but hilarious to boot. We were taken care of like we were purchasing a fleet. Have never felt that way EVER at a dealership! David and Laurie Marble

Jeff
8/18/2016

"An excellent car buying experience!!"

I was an Internet shopper. I had no time to go dealer to dealer looking or calling around to get info. I work way too much! So i seen a 2012 toyota tundra posted on cargurus. The pics and description of vehicle were excellent. I contacted manny to further pursue this truck! Manny was awesome from start to finish! Set up a test drive and the truck was great! I drove it away that day! Just an overall excellent experience! Thank you manny! Then Mo in finance was great! Got me a loan at a great rate! What more could i ask for! Thank you to the whole Volvo of Tucson team.

shaymilr
8/13/2016

"buying a car here was a pleasure!"

I have purchased 10 cars in my life. This was by far the most pleasant purchase of them all. Manny was wonderful to work with and because I was coming from Phoenix to purchase, everything was handled over the phone and email. Everything went extremely smoothly with no unexpected surprises. I got a wonderful deal on the car I have wanted. Everyone at this dealership was really straight forward and just nice. Totally worth the drive from Phoenix!

Manny Tellez

GWS1313

"Good Experience!"

My husband & I just bought a used Toyota truck from Rob at Volvo of Tucson. Was a very pleasant experience & would definitely think of dealing with Rob again

Gonenam
8/13/2016

"Great! Ask for Dylan B! "

First off, we're not from around here. We came to this dealership because of their unusually high ratings (for a dealer). They did not disappoint. As soon as we walked in we were greeted warmly in a well-laid out showroom. We were introduced to Dylan who is not your typical car salesman. He was very affable, accommodating, and knowledgeable about the cars. He didn't try to upsell or pitch us. He was genuinely interested in what fit us and our lifestyle (spoiler: we have dogs). The best part of the process was feeling like Dylan wasn't trying to sell us a car, he was an advocate for us throughout the process.

Dylan Byerly

wankas
8/09/2016

"Great service"

Pleasant visit did not feel pressured like at other dealers. The team was very helpful and honest, will recommend to friends and family. Thank you

TitanAZ
8/09/2016

"Great experience from start to finish"

I found the vehicle on Carsdirect.com and submitted a request for info. I had a reply within the hour (I think it was actually more like 10 minutes) stating that the vehicle was available. Since it was in another city it was a bit of a challenge for me to get to the dealership, and I didn't get there the first weekend. Manny Tellez was my rep, and reached out to me the following week stating the vehicle was still available. So the following Friday I requested a "out-the-door" price and received that before noon. The quote included a $500 discount and tax, title, license and doc fee. No other BS add-ons. I gave Manny a CC to hold the vehicle; when I got to the dealership on Saturday the vehicle was prepped with a nearly full tank of gas; Manny took my DL, made a copy, and handed me the keys for a test drive. No pressure at all, just my family and myself. The truck itself was basically immaculate; we did the paperwork and I was on my way about two hours later in my 2012 Titan. Thank you Manny! (and Volvo of Tucson :-)

Reviews of Manny Tellez