Volvo of Tucson

Tony Keovorabouth

Rob Waterman, Sales Consultant, Volvo of Tucson

Rob Waterman

June 15, 2017

"Purchased used car...great job"

- Robert Walker

Branden had the car I came to look at ready to go. It looked great and we were off for a test drive. Back at the dealership we sat down to talk about price. A bit of back and forth and the deal was done. Branden handled everything with a high level of professionalism and respect. Mo Hindash handled the finance and paper work which he made simple and easy, no pressure. Out the door in less then an hour. Branden then delivered the car to my house, many miles away, so I would have it that night. Coo dos and thanks all around,. Robert Walker

Branden Hansen
Mo Hindash

June 10, 2017

"No pressure and no games"

- Matthew Tennyson

Needed a newer car when my old one finally gave out. Did a lot of on-line research and when I found two or three I was interested in, I contacted them. From the first contact all the way through the sale, Volvo (and sales person Kevin White) were very professional, courteous, and most of all focused on what I was requesting and not what they wanted to sell. This was my first time buying from a dealer and after I visited this site I went to other dealerships (which will remain un-named). What a difference! The other dealers were high pressure, bait-and-switch, and didn't listen to a word I was saying. If you are leery of dealers, Volvo of Tucson and Kevin White is one you can trust to give you no bs and great service.

Kevin White

June 01, 2017

"Great Service"

- Holly & Rudy Arevalo

Kevin White did a great job and would highly recommend him and his services at Volvo of Tucson. We were treated very well and we were very pleased with our purchase!

Mo Hindash