Volvo of Tucson

831 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Volvo of Tucson Info
About Volvo of Tucson

About Volvo of Tucson Volvo of Tucson, a family owned and operated auto dealership, has proudly been serving the Tucson community since 1972. Our sales staff has many years of experience in satisfying our individual customer's needs. We are committed to making your experience at Volvo of Tucson a memorable one. We carry a large inventory of new Volvos, including the 2015 V60, S60, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90, and we invite you to browse our vehicles online. We hand select all the vehicles that we put on our lot, ensuring the very best in quality. And all of our Certified Pre-Owned Volvos are warrantied for up to 100,000 miles! Our friendly sales staff will be happy to discuss all your options, and to help you find the Volvo vehicle you've been looking for.

About Volvo of Tucson

Lisa Lovelace
6/26/2016

"Thank you Branden!"

Branden was extremely helpful, responsive and kind. Buying a car can be extremely stressful and Branden took a lot of the stress off of us. We were able to take our time research and ask most of questions online. Which was exactly what we needed in the midst of our work schedules and time avaliable. Thank you Branden for our Volvo! We love it!! :)

Brian Hayter
6/26/2016

"Very friendly and easy to work with!"

Great overall experience! Found the car online and then visited the dealership and we were placed with Don. He was very easy to deal with and the whole process took less than 2 hours.

bmccoy999
6/25/2016

"Purchasing a Lincoln"

My wife has been talking about wanting a Lincoln MKZ for several years. When my current drive to work car (the oldest car we own) recently demanded retirement I figured it was time to find a replacement for my wife's Malibu so why not try to find her the Dark Red Malibu of her dreams. I did an online search in my area and discovered the very car was for sale at Volvo of Tucson. I contacted the dealership and received a response from Brandon. In just over 24 hours from when I had started looking, we had reached a deal, signed the papers and my wife was sitting behind the wheel of her brand new used car (driving in a parking lot for a bit to get used to it but then pulling out into traffic and on her way to who knows what new adventure. Brandon made this process easy and we are very happy with the service and product from Volvo of Tucson.

Karen H
6/21/2016

"Don is organized, listens and is very helpful."

This is our second purchase with Don. He listens to what we need and knows we have a busy hectic life. He had the three vehicles lined up for us to look at. All it took was a drive in the one we thought would be the best for us. From past experience we know this dealership will always be there when we need something for our auto.

Music Lover
6/18/2016

"Easy, helpful, clear, open to give full help"

We were very pleased with our experience. Mark went the full mile in servicing our needs. He was very helpful and non threatening. We would highly recommend him to our friends!

MelMor1039
6/14/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I just purchased a Volvo XC60 at Volvo of Tucson. Everyone was extremely helpful. I feel that I got a great deal and felt that the process was smooth and not stressful. I always dread having to go through the process of purchasing a new car, but it was different at this dealership. There was no high pressure sales pitch and they were great to work with.

whitecar123
6/09/2016

"Helpful and kind :)"

I wanted to share a most excellent experience I had today when I called in a bit of a quandary about the 2004 S40. The gear shifter was stuck in P, and I could not get it to budge. I called Volvo service line as a hail mary, and a very polite and kind guy - Chris- answered and brainstormed a bit, and with his deductive reasoning told me to try hit the brake hard in case it was stuck and sure enough, it worked. He followed up with a bit of advice that if this happens a lot, or again, that is it not a fluke and to bring it in. This was stellar service, and a very welcome experience. Last week when I called about replacing the mirror on the C30 - the glue failed and it just fell off, right in front of my eyes while I was driving. I asked a simple question if this was part of the extended warranty, and was sent to a man in the warranty area. Our interaction was much different. I was left confused and a bit put off, as he was condescending, and treated me as if I was both stupid and dishonest. It was not a very rich customer service experience, truthfully. Today’s experience with the gentleman from your department was so rewarding, it effectively erased the nasty treatment I received from warranty guy. I think I get to see him tomorrow when I bring the C30 in for the repair so that he may decide to send it in to the company as a matter of manufacture. Third incidence of glue failure, to me says manufacture issue. I wanted you to know, your span of control in your area continues to deliver the kind of customer service that has kept me at Volvo. In the end, the customer sees the service element in every encounter they have from service, to parts to warranty to sales. I am sure, though the actual Service Department serves a defined function, a Volvo customer sees service as more of a comprehensive experience that includes each conversation with each person there. Thank you for always being one of the most reliably positive elements at Volvo of Tucson. T

Diegitto_7
6/08/2016

"Great Vehicle Buying Experience "

I am greatly pleased on how Don Niles and Manny Tellez treated me at Volvo of Tucson. Don and Manny were never pushing me or rushing me. They made sure that I felt comfortable on my car buying experience. I have purchased a car at a different dealer and the customer service was nothing compared to how great Don and Manny made it here at Volvo. Don and Manny let my family and I look at the vehicle and test drive it as much as we wanted too before purchasing it. My Ford Explorer was cleaned and ready to go on the day of pickup. Don and Manny were always professional and friendly. They took care of everything to make things smooth for me. If you need a vehicle Don Niles and Manny Tellez at Volvo of Tucson are the people to see.

abe2migy
6/03/2016

"Manny Tellez was awesome!"

I was in the market for a semi new used vehicle in my local area. I browsed the internet and various search engines looking for the perfect vehicle. I found what I was looking for at the Volvo of Tucson website. I emailed Manny Tellez, the sales manager. He contacted me as soon as the dealership opened and we started texting back and forth. Manny was always courteous and professional. After visiting the dealership, Manny showed excellent costumer services and his friendly, no pressure demeanor showed he cared about our car buying experience. We got into a lightly used 2016 Volvo S60 thanks to Manny and the paperwork and finance were a breeze. Everyone involved in our purchase at Volvo of Tucson made a great impression, were friendly and professional. HIGHLY recommend V of T for your next vehicle purchase!

Linda Salik
6/01/2016

"Bravo Volvo!"

I am so very happy with my "new" Volvo! And, for the excellent service I received at Volvo of Tucson. Branden is a true professional. He is knowledgeable, kind and has a 'no pressure whatsoever' sales approach. I was very relaxed, as well as confident, that I was being treated fairly and competently throughout the whole trade-in/purchasing experience. God bless Branden and his beautiful family. Thank you! Linda Salik

Branden Hansen