Volvo of Tucson

831 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Volvo of Tucson Info
About Volvo of Tucson

About Volvo of Tucson Volvo of Tucson, a family owned and operated auto dealership, has proudly been serving the Tucson community since 1972. Our sales staff has many years of experience in satisfying our individual customer's needs. We are committed to making your experience at Volvo of Tucson a memorable one. We carry a large inventory of new Volvos, including the 2015 V60, S60, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90, and we invite you to browse our vehicles online. We hand select all the vehicles that we put on our lot, ensuring the very best in quality. And all of our Certified Pre-Owned Volvos are warrantied for up to 100,000 miles! Our friendly sales staff will be happy to discuss all your options, and to help you find the Volvo vehicle you've been looking for.

About Volvo of Tucson

XC90
7/22/2016

"Outstanding"

Garret Gebhart is the most knowledgeable and professional service manager I have met in my 50 years of car ownership. I am very impressed with the professionalism and kindness of all Volvo of Tucson employees I came in contact with.

Ksharrah88
7/21/2016

"Volvo was good- the service was the best"

Manny made purchasing our vehicle the best experience. He was funny and genuine and keep my husband entertained while doing paperwork. Scott was quick with the financing and the whole process took less than 2 hours

Jess
7/18/2016

"Customer service"

Don went above and beyond, i sent an email requesting information at nearly 7pm closing time, before 715pm don emailed and text to answer ANY ques.( during my car search i req a lot of imformation NONE of the other dealerships replied to me. I took a few days researching, and discussing with others and never once made the appointments scheduled w Don, but he never left me hanging I always got a response before and after his scheduled shift (he didnt have to reply off the clock but did). I could have certainty purchased at several other company my best friend works at jim click for over 10yrs CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS THE BEST, and I did get great deal 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😀 An added bonus the finance manager did not pressure he did rebuddle but accepted no and was really really fun. Great experiance at volvo

wildcats52
7/16/2016

"Excellent dealership both in sales, service and parts."

This is the best dealership that I have dealt with. My sales representative Manny Teliz is outstanding, the Sales Manager Mike Williams, Sarah Cummins, Elaine Miranda, Adam Kraft are undoubtedly the best people. All of these individuals made my purchasing experience of my two Volvos outstanding. I love this dealership and I love the people very much.

Jane W
7/11/2016

"Fabulous in every way ..."

Branden Hansen worked diligently to make a great deal for me on the trade-in of my XC-60 toward the purchase of my stunning XC-90. He was totally hands on during the purchase process and continues to be an accessibile resource when questions come up about the amazing capabilities of the XC-90. A totally fabulous experience in every way ... and absolutely LOVE my 2016 XC-90!! Jane Webb

AndrewMcClarron
7/08/2016

"Great service, great communication"

Had a simple fix for the trunk latch on my 2009 S40. Was quoted over $500 for the repair by a PHX Volvo dealership and Volvo of Tucson was able to get the job done for under $350. I especially appreciated Juan and Alex's level of serivc3e and professionalism. I would recommend Volvo of Tucson Service Deparment to anyone.

Massage1
7/01/2016

"Purchased 2016 XC90"

We had a fantastic experience working with Manny and the entire team at Volvo of Tucson. We love our new Volvo! It handles like a dream and is beautiful inside and out. Thank you so much for a wonderful car buying experience. No pressure and very straightforward. We are very happy!

mikeinariz
6/30/2016

"Bought a 2012 XC90"

Coming from Phoenix I had no expectations. I had my eye on this vehicle until it came down to my price range. Manny (our salesman) was very straightforward, provided a good payoff on our current vehicle, and made the whole process very pleasant. The whole process took about 2.5 hours, and Manny even helped us move out items into our new purchase! Got a much better deal than I would have in Phoenix. I don't like going to Tucson much, but this was a pleasant visit! 5 Stars all around!!

Teresa Ruiz
6/27/2016

"Buying the 3rd car from dealer"

At first we had gone to 2 other dealerships but the high pressure "buy now" sale style really turned us off. I saw a Volvo on the website and chatted online with Branden, who was very helpful. I was interested in a newly acquired used vehicle and Branden kept me informed of what was going on with the car as it went through the evaluation at the dealership all with out pressuring me. We also met and worked with Mike Habib who is great to work with. Thanks Volvo of Tucson we will probably be back when we need another car.

Lisa Lovelace
6/26/2016

"Thank you Branden!"

Branden was extremely helpful, responsive and kind. Buying a car can be extremely stressful and Branden took a lot of the stress off of us. We were able to take our time research and ask most of questions online. Which was exactly what we needed in the midst of our work schedules and time avaliable. Thank you Branden for our Volvo! We love it!! :)

Reviews of Manny Tellez