Volvo of Tucson

Tony Keovorabouth

March 23, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- Stephanie Sounnakhone

I was a first time buyer at Volvo; also a first time car buyer! I had no clue how to do this but my dealer, Brendan, was outstanding. He originally got a hold of me for a car I found interest in on cars.com and reached out to me within 1 day! He asked exactly what I was looking for in a car and was very thorough about the car that had my interest. Which I bought! Now since I was a first time buyer he helped me understand and made sure I comprehended the policies and how car insurance and car payments worked. He was extremely helpful! And now Mo, he helped me with the paper works and the options for car payments and security. He even let me return the next day to pay my down payment and still leave with the car! Great people, great service. I enjoyed my experience and highly recommend Volvo for any car buyer out there. I will return as well :) Thank you!

March 16, 2017

"Great Experience no Hassle."

- Lewiscar

From the minute I inquired about the vehicle I was looking for everything was taken care of. No Hassle. No Haggling. No pressure. They had everything ready. Took great care of me. All I had to do was sign and drive. Period. Great place!

March 14, 2017

"New Volvo XC90 "

- Ordway

Liked my XC60, but wanted to go a little bigger. Stopped by Volvo of Tucson and found that they had a very nice 2017 XC90 with about 5k miles on it from the owner driving it as demo. We were able to work out very good deal with Branden and the Sales Manager, so my XC60 turned into a XC90. Nice experience, and very nice delivery topped with a dozen yellow roses!

New 2017 Volvo XC90, $62375