Volvo of Tucson

831 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Volvo of Tucson Info
About Volvo of Tucson

About Volvo of Tucson Volvo of Tucson, a family owned and operated auto dealership, has proudly been serving the Tucson community since 1972. Our sales staff has many years of experience in satisfying our individual customer's needs. We are committed to making your experience at Volvo of Tucson a memorable one. We carry a large inventory of new Volvos, including the 2015 V60, S60, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90, and we invite you to browse our vehicles online. We hand select all the vehicles that we put on our lot, ensuring the very best in quality. And all of our Certified Pre-Owned Volvos are warrantied for up to 100,000 miles! Our friendly sales staff will be happy to discuss all your options, and to help you find the Volvo vehicle you've been looking for.

About Volvo of Tucson

2014 Nissan Sentra
2/08/2016

"The best buying experience ever received"

After getting told NO or that I needed to have money down because my trade was not worth anything by so many other dealers on Friday night. I decided to start looking the Yelp reviews of other dearlships around me that Saturday morning. To my surprise I found that all the dealers I had visted the previous nights were very low scored on Yelp. I looked at Volvo Of Tucson and their Yelp score was 4.5 why not 5 I'll never know. So I go in there and I meet Juan Gonzalez very friendly eager to help salesman he saw that I had a important phone call that I could not get off of it at the time but saw I was interested in working a deal on a car. He never rushed me or pressured me into a car I didn't want and we were able to reach an agreement on a car that was just right for me. I also didn't need to put any money down which was a big help to me because I hadn't had the money at the time to do that. Juan was so professional and courteous that it has been the best car buying experince I have ever had and I have had quite a few cars. My experience with Volvo Of Tucson was so great that right after I pay off this car I'm going to head over to the same dealership hopefully the same salesman and buy another car brand new off the lot. After Juan had finished his sales part he sent me to Scott Pottier for the financing part of the process. Scott was amazing he was able to get me GAP and a 2 year warranty on my new car even though it had 36k miles on it. He was so friendly and willing to go that extra mile to make sure that this was just the right fit for me and my family. Always courteous and polite Scott also put a great level of reassurance and confidence that buying this car from this dealership is the best decision anyone could make. Because of both of these gentleman's out standing customer service skills demonstrated. I have referred numerous people to this dealership I will be looking forward to a NEW Volvo purchase from this dealership in the future.

anabella71
2/04/2016

"Great experience!!"

Rob Waterman and Scott Pottier are pros. We were in and out of there with no hassles. They are very professional and I highly recommend!

mekel23
2/04/2016

"Hands down, best dealer experience ever."

From the moment I arrived at Volvo of Tucson, I couldn't help but notice how courteous and and professional their team was. Don met me as soon as I pulled in to the dealership. It felt awesome to not feel pressured by salesmen. The offices are immaculate. I received a very fair price for my trade in, just about what i expected. I highly recommend Volvo of Tucson. I feel very fortunate to have received such courteous service.

JackieO
2/03/2016

"Service When You Need It"

Had an overseas delivery to Volvo of Tuscon. Mr. Manny Tellez was extremely helpful, courteous and always available to answer questions about my XC90 Volvo.

dmtuthill
2/03/2016

"Manny was extremely easy to work with."

In the past I have worked with Salesmen that where trying to sell me something I did not want. Manny understood what it was that I wanted. In a short time he worked it out for us.

MEA
2/02/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Purchased a Volvo XC90 and I am thoroughly satisfied with the vehicle and my experience with the staff at Volvo of Tucson. Mike Habib was very professional and knowledgeable with the XC90 features. Mike takes the time to thoroughly explain the features of the vehicle so that the test drive reflects a better understanding of all of the vehicle's capabilities. Mike is very cooperative, patient and very detail oriented. I was also introduced to staff in the Service and Parts Departments. Scott Pottier was very efficient in processing the financial paperwork and thoroughly explained everything. The delivery of my vehicle was exceptional! Mike took the time to review the car's features and made sure I was comfortable before leaving the lot. Purchasing my vehicle from Volvo of Tucson was truly a pleasant experience.

JSB
2/02/2016

"Fantastic Customer Service!"

I purchased a beautiful, used Honda Crosstour from Don Nilles. Everyone was friendly, professional and did not put typical sales pressure on me. Very open about what could be done and were willing to work with me to earn my business. I've had long, drawn out and painful experiences in the past. This was the best experience I've had. I'll always consider these guys when I'm looking for a car in the future! P.S. Scott Pottier was the fastest finance meeting I've ever had! He's very good at what he does.

SteveinAZ
2/01/2016

"Customer focused, friendly, and helpful. "

Great experience buying our 2016 Volvo XC90 Momentum from Volvo of Tucson. No pressure tactics. Mike Habib knew the XC90 inside and out and took the time to make sure we were comfortable with our XC90. Excellent job prepping the vehicle for our purchase and ensuring that the entire process was customer focused. Scott Pottier handled the finances and paperwork painlessly and worked to give us the best deal on a warranty package that was suited to our needs. Mike Williams gave us a fair price on our trade in and Tony Keovorabouth presented a detailed cost breakdown going into the deal so there was nothing hidden. The entire Tucson Volvo crew was friendly and helpful. Once again, they're focused on the customer and not just the sale. Thanks!

Carlos0811
1/31/2016

"Great service"

My old car broke down on me and I needed a new one fast so I went looking around and all of Friday I couldn't find anything. I was tried of the games all the dealerships were playing but the next day I check out Tucson on volvo and Manny was the guy that help us out and let me say it was really fast and easy he didn't play any games he gave us the best price that we knew he could get us! I would definitely buy a second car from him when the time comes and I'll he sending all my friends his way as well

2012journey
1/29/2016

"Friendly People at Volvo"

I went into Volvo after looking for several weeks for a used SUV with three rows. Don came right out and offered his assistance. He was very knowledgeable in the Dodge vehicle that I was interested in, which made asking questions a lot easier. He was very friendly, down to earth and got everything done very quickly. Scott, the finance guy, was also very knowledgeable in his department and although we had originally set up with one payment, he was confident he could find us a better rate...and did. I was very pleased with my experience at Volvo and would recommend these guys to anyone!!!

Reviews of Manny Tellez