Volvo of Tucson

831 W Wetmore Rd,
Tucson, Arizona 85705
Volvo of Tucson Info
About Volvo of Tucson

About Volvo of Tucson Volvo of Tucson, a family owned and operated auto dealership, has proudly been serving the Tucson community since 1972. Our sales staff has many years of experience in satisfying our individual customer's needs. We are committed to making your experience at Volvo of Tucson a memorable one. We carry a large inventory of new Volvos, including the 2015 V60, S60, S80, XC60, XC70, XC90, and we invite you to browse our vehicles online. We hand select all the vehicles that we put on our lot, ensuring the very best in quality. And all of our Certified Pre-Owned Volvos are warrantied for up to 100,000 miles! Our friendly sales staff will be happy to discuss all your options, and to help you find the Volvo vehicle you've been looking for.

About Volvo of Tucson

KLeal
7/24/2015

"Now I have two"

Today I leased my second Volvo an XC60 from Rob Waterman. I bought my first Volvo XC70 from him and still love it. I think he is wonderful, kind, and honest. He has exceptional customer service skills. He calls me on my birthday every year and even asked about my specific family members after a three year-hiatus. I'm not in the market for another car (since I just got one) but when I am I will most certainly buy it from Rob. After my car deal was final, I went and visited Pat Breckenridge in parts to purchase some rubber mats from my new car. After paying for them I expected he would give them to me to install. I was very pleasantly surprised that he met me at my new XC60 and installed them for me.

Paktucson
7/18/2015

"Great personal service"

I had a low coolant indicator warning come up on dashboard on the Friday before we were heading across the desert heat to San Diego. Got down to the dealership about 3:45 and they squeezed me in. Did a thorough once over on the car, changed the oil, and topped off fluids. Even though it was past closing, Steve and the mechanic took the time to show me a slow leak at upper radiator connection and generally gave me peace of mind on the car, an xc90 with 130k miles. One less thing to worry about when dragging three small kids across the desert heat (I didn't actually drag them, they were comfortable inside the car ;-).

I've forgotten mechanic's name but he stayed late on a Friday and happily showed me some of his concerns

tav2015
7/14/2015

"First-time buying experience couldn't have been better"

I didn't intend to buy a car when I did. I had seen the car on Cars.com, and submitted the online form. Within a day, I received an email and set up an appointment for a test drive. I met Don, and he was great. I was intensely nervous about buying a car, as I'd accompanied my parents on car-buying trips before, and it was not the most pleasant experience. Not ONCE did I ever feel pressured to make an immediate decision. Don showed me the car I came to see (and ultimately purchased); however, he was more than willing to show me others on the lot to ensure I didn't feel like I was missing out. The negotiations went quickly. Yes, there was some back-and-forth on the price of my trade-in, but I anticipated that. It still went fast, and was not as drawn out as other negotiations I'd heard about or seen. Like I said, I didn't plan on buying a car. But, we were able to reach a great deal together, and quickly. And, now I have a car! The finance part of the purchase did take longer than I liked, which is why I didn't rate them excellent. I don't know what the hold up was, but after we had made the deal and I agreed to purchase the car, I had to wait for what seemed like half an hour before seeing the finance guy—and only to sign a few documents. Honestly, though, if I had to buy another car, I would stop at Volvo of Tucson first. Don was great, and I would happily recommend him to another buyer

dskraparis
7/06/2015

"Some of the best people under on roof."

I cannot state this enough, everyone there was truly great, truly good people. The cars are impressive and the buying experience was as smooth running as the cars they sell. To be clear I bought a 2012 Dodge Ram from Volvo of Tucson, but they treated me as I was buying a $50,000 2015 Volvo. I traded in my 2012 Equinox and was given Kelly Blue book for it, Mike Williams is the General manager and a great guy, fair and very likable. Don Nilles is such a great sales person (in the best way possible, by that I mean he works for you to make YOU happy. Because if you’re not happy He’s not happy.) Gene Richardson III will find you the best rate no question, and if you don't think you need any of the extras (which are nice to have, he is okay with that. I really like them all. P.S I LOVE MY 2012 RAM 1500 HEMI GUYS, THANK YOU.

also , big Hurrraa to the service department, car came out looking shiny and new. Good Job!

WarmHomes
6/27/2015

"I drove straight to the service department."

I drove straight to the service department of Volvo of Tucson this week when my car stalled in the middle of showing homes to clients. I drove straight to the dealership without any notice, and they assessed and diagnosed the problem while I worked on the customer computers. Within about an hour, they were able to tell me the problem, and ordered the part. I came back a few days later when the part arrived, and they gave me a loaner car so that I could continue to work. It was repaired under warranty in less than 6 hours. It was a fuel pressure gauge and they explained every step of the process, and paid close attention to every detail. Steven Joseph, the Service Manager, Matthew Kelley, and the technician himself were all so accommodating, professional, efficient and kind. They know what they are doing! Thank You!!:)

mjd
6/16/2015

"Best personalized service in town!!!"

I have been taking my Volvo to Volvo of Tucson for 10 years. Not only is the service par excellence, but the customer care is second to none. Richard knows all the customers and gives us excellent personalized service. It's what gets me to keep coming back!!!!!!

Richard, Matt

mixchalina
8/12/2013

"Last week, me and my boy friend decided to purchase our..."

Last week, me and my boy friend decided to purchase our first car. So, Volvo of Tucson being very reputed, was our automatic choice for the purpose. Although, this was our first time, we were a little reluctant. But, very soon our reluctance, fear and hesitation evaporated. The salesman, who was attending us, made sure that before making the decision, we have the complete information about each and every aspect of the vehicles. He offered us all the information that he had, and even assisted us in making the decision by undergoing our requirements. But during the entire process, he never deviated from the budget. Before we could make any decision, he even offered us the convenience of test driving the selected vehicles. Thanks Volvo of Tucson, we were able to make the best vehicle decision.

Nick