Volvo of Tucson

Don Nilles

Tony Keovorabouth, Sales Manager, Volvo of Tucson

Tony Keovorabouth

April 14, 2017

"Excellent Service for my XC90"

- Flor Eberbach

I Love love love Garret to the moon! He never failed to deliver top of the line customer service. Words are not enough to describe how wonderful this person is. I thank Garret for his kindness, professionalism, and friendship. I always felt so special, treated like a good friend, and/or a family member. My husband is so thankful to Garret as well for the excellent job. Garret always makes sure that all stated concerns about my car are taken care of in an excellent manner. I got my change oil, timing belt, and breaks pads done in one day! Very competitive service cost too. Whew! But most of all, Volvo is truly so blessed to have this person on board in its service center. He so skilled in customer service and excellent communicator, always calm! Thank you so much Garret. I will definitely tell friends and families about how excellent your service center operate. It is undeniable that he got an excellent staff. Chris was so quick to offer help at the moment I arrived. Even though I only want to talk to Garret, Chris made me feel comfortable that it is OK to be assisted by him that same quality as his manager will be delivered and sure enough Chris delivered it. All the staff are very very friendly. While I was waiting, Adam was so friendly while chit chatting with me. I love this place! It always makes me feel good every time I visit. Most importantly, I am confident that my car has been taken care of and safe to drive, so thank you Mike J. for your technical expertise. This car is in excellent condition. More success Volvo!

March 29, 2017

"Buying my 4th Volvo"

- Teresa Ruiz

This is my 4th Volvo for Volvo of Tucson. I bought my first one from them in the last century, then one for my husband. Recently, we both need newer vehicles and went back to Volvo of Tucson. The sales people we worked were great no pressure and no games. Mike Habib had let me know about the used vehicles that were coming and let me test drive 2 so I could get feel of them. There was no pressure to buy. Later, when I went back to see another vehicle that I thought "was the one", Branden worked very hard to make it affordable for me. Branden and Mike was great to work with both online, on the phone and in person. All the staff there, from the front desk to finance to the manager were very easy to talk to, helpful and honest/ . I recommend Volvo of Tucson to everyone, even if you are not sure what you want to drive they are a great place to start.

March 23, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- Stephanie Sounnakhone

I was a first time buyer at Volvo; also a first time car buyer! I had no clue how to do this but my dealer, Brendan, was outstanding. He originally got a hold of me for a car I found interest in on cars.com and reached out to me within 1 day! He asked exactly what I was looking for in a car and was very thorough about the car that had my interest. Which I bought! Now since I was a first time buyer he helped me understand and made sure I comprehended the policies and how car insurance and car payments worked. He was extremely helpful! And now Mo, he helped me with the paper works and the options for car payments and security. He even let me return the next day to pay my down payment and still leave with the car! Great people, great service. I enjoyed my experience and highly recommend Volvo for any car buyer out there. I will return as well :) Thank you!

New 2017 Volvo XC60, $49695