Volvo of the Palm Beaches

5544 Okeechobee Blvd,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33417
Volvo of the Palm Beaches Info
About Volvo of the Palm Beaches

“ To Serve Customers for Life” That is the mission of the Schumacher Family of Dealerships. It is the driving force behind the hard work and sincere commitment on the part of our team to provide you with the best automobile shopping experience possible. Value and quality in the products you choose is just the beginning. Service and commitment are long-lasting. For over 40 years Schumacher has been an organization that people know to be of the highest integrity, providing you world class products and a sincere focus on your ongoing satisfaction. Our customers and employees are our greatest asset and we respect and value their contributions. I invite you to join the Family of Satisfied Schumacher Customers.

About Volvo of the Palm Beaches

• Complimentary Car Wash with Service
  • Children's Play Area
Barry123
7/16/2016

"75000 mile service"

Schumacher Volvo has always provided excellent service. Darwin Perez is my Service Consultant. I appreciate the convenience of valet drop-off and pick-up at my work.

Darwin Perez

Deb71
7/11/2016

"always good service"

Took my Volvo in for regular maintenance. Great people and service, always helpful and willing to answer any questions you may have. Would recommend to any one.

Darwin

flvolvoguy
6/21/2016

"New XC60 2015"

Excellent sales team to include Adam Viera & Jeff Clarke! Pierre Agenor, the finance Man, was very organized, informative and efficient. Adam excelled at having a lot of patience and perseverance in pulling our deal together -- he kept his eye on the ball!!!!!!!!! Great price and great Volvo. Would I return to buy another vehicle in the future? You bet! The entire team was very knowledgeable. The vehicle was exactly as advertised online -- only better than my expectations. After our great purchase, I recommended a neighbor to these folks. Please convey our appreciation and thanks to the Dealer's owner & General Manager for a job well done -- something that's often rare in today's world. As you can plainly see, I'm a happy man! Thanks!

Adam Viera and Jeff Clarke

EricL
6/03/2016

"Always a wonderful expierience"

Schumacher Volvo of the Palm Beaches is a great dealership. I have two Volvos myself and they are the first people I turn to for service. I have never felt overcharged (compared to other high end European luxury dealerships and service centers) or taken advantage of. Highly recommended. Also, Shelia Shular in service is the only advisor I will work with.

Shelia Shular

marmitch64
6/01/2016

"Superb service!"

I contacted a sales person on Saturday May 28th to find out if he could beat the deal for a trade in lease for a 2016 XC60 I was working on with Volvo Melbourne where I had originally leased my 2013 XC60. Not only did he save me money but had the car and deal ready for signing the next day (Sunday May 29th). The process was very quick and efficient and Elliott couldn't have been more professional or nice. I picked Volvo of the Palm Beaches for it's closeness to my home in PSL and will recommend you to future buyers. And can't wait to see your new showroom/service locatiom!

Turner 58
5/13/2016

"awesome, has customer best interest"

my review was simple the best, with care , kindness and consideration, no hidden agenda. Sheila is always kind and professional and she respect you and your time.

Sheila Shular

Bob1230
5/04/2016

"Super Service"

Super Sheila nailed it again with a 10! My service experience was fast, efficient and professionalism. The car looked like new when I picked it up!

Sheila Shular

upset 1
4/16/2016

"volvo safty "

I bought a car from suburban volvo palm beach about 1 1/2 years ago.i just went to get new tires for our cx-70, and found out it needed 215/65/16 102v tires.v tires are for cars that have a high speed rating.here i find out that the tires on the car sold to me were not the rated tires required by the manufacture. putting me and my family at risk of blowing a tire at high speeds.VOLVO SAFETY NOT AT SUBURBAN!!!

Jay Rosner

Abeswick
3/24/2016

"Very professional experience"

The purchase experience wasn't pushy and very pleasant. The entire process was well explained and I felt that both sales and finance employees had my best interests.

Sales Don

TNRob
3/21/2016

"2006 Audi A3"

I purchased a one owner 2006 Audi A3. Lisa and Adam were courteous and professional and the entire transaction was smooth. I live in Tennessee and the dealership is located in Florida. The dealership worked with my chosen transporter and the car was delivered this afternoon. Thanks for the constant communication .

Adam Vieira and Lisa Cohen