Volvo of the Palm Beaches

Service Manager

December 06, 2016

"40K mile service "

- Volvogal

Very courteous, knowledgeable, explained what was done. Was given a ride to work. Service was complimentary which of corse is always nice. 25 words is too much. I haven't that much to say. Service was great as usual.

December 01, 2016

"First Service for my Previously Owned 2012 Volvo XC60"

- Dr Marvin Glickstein

I took my 2012 previously owned Volvo XC60 into the new Palm Beach Volvo showroom, for the first service since purchase. I had several service issues that I wanted to have addressed. I was overwhelmed by the friendly approach of the Service Advisor (Darwin Perez) and the Sales Manager (Lou Macdaid) when I described what my concerned were.. They addressed all my concerns, going way beyond what I would have considered adequate. The service experience was truly exceptional in every way. Our entire experience was extraordinary, from the time we walked into the showroom until we drove out with service completed. I will definitely continue to depend on this dealership for all my automotive needs in the future, and will recommend them to my friends.

November 14, 2016

"Annual maintenance for XC90"

- XC90

Arnaud completed multiple updates and recall issues during the one year maintenance. He provided a like model loaner car for two days. Arnaud is very professional.

New 2017 GMC Sierra 1500, $48430