Voss Village Cadillac

Makes: Cadillac|Service Center

Voss Village Cadillac
Voss Village Cadillac Info

1 Dealership Review

"Appointments DO NOT matter - Understaffed, will waste time"

Friday I scheduled an appointment online for service to be done on Saturday at 9am. My wife dropped the car off Friday night yet they couldn't find the appointment in the computer but said they would be able to get to it on Saturday. They would need to run a diagnostic check to start things off. Saturday around 12:30pm comes around (they close at 2) and still no word. We called them, Toby said the car was in "working" status and would call at 1:30 with an update. At this point we told them we would have to have the car back because they are closed on Sundays and my wife needs her car for work during the week. 1:40pm, no call from the dealership so I called them and was told the service advisor would call me back. 1:55pm I receive a call from Toby saying they were slammed from yesterday still. I asked the obvious question of why they said they would be able to get to my car today. He didn't have a good answer. I asked how far they got along with it and in way too many words told me NOTHING had been done to it. No rentals available, No solutions presented. If you dont need your car for multiple days, liked being lied to, need a car babysitter, and/or like calling to make sure you wont be stranded without a car...then this is the service center for you. I personally don't like being given incorrect expectations especially when I had an appointment scheduled. Complete waste of our day, especially when we could have taken it elsewhere to be fixed. Be weary, don't waste your time here. There are other local Cadillac dealerships in the area with better reviews and now I know for good reason.

Toby.