Wackerli Subaru

Nate Wade Subaru

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

wydaho
9/16/2016

"Vacation Travel Emergency with 2017 Outback "

We had just purchased a 2017 Outback in Ohio. The Swan Valley Highway Construction took out our windshield on the way between Victor and Reno. The service Manager Mike was very helpful. Mike did a quick repair on short notice and we were able to continue on with our vacation. They even ordered and installed a new windshield for us on the way back through. We had an insurance mix up and they even worked with us on that. Great Job!

Mike, Crystal

BillD
7/22/2016

"good car poor service center"

We bought a 2015 legacy new and the service center has been the downfall of our rating. to start there were extensive delays for service causing us to have to sit in the waiting room, wrong oil on oil change, find oil to low after oil change, now battery has went defunct (did they check water when serviced?) I bought this car new for my wife and I expect the dealership to check ALL!! fluids when serviced as it was for the service I bought it so I would not have to check there service after they were done!!!

kl
3/08/2016

"Dissatisfied Customer for Life"

This dealership is very friendly at first. My salesperson was wonderful. They keep telling you they eat you to be happy until you are no longer happy. Once the issues started with my car, they scramble leading you to believe something good will come of it but it never does. I noticed they have changed all my work orders to exclude the issues I have had with my car! Do not work with this dealership.

Shasta Howard & Denise

alicia702cu
3/25/2009

"Klaus is is the worst service manager I've ever dealt..."

Klaus is is the worst service manager I've ever dealt with in my life. He is computer illiterate. The dealership has an appointment request function on their website, which I used since I'm new to the area. Nobody ever called me to set up an appointment, so I finally called them, and he said he never got the request. When I set up the appointment, I told him what I needed (an oil change and an estimate on an engine block heater). When I got there he used a notebook to check customers in. This concerned me, so I asked him if he knew what I was there for and he said, "just an oil change, right?" I said, "NO, an oil change and an estimate on an engine block heater." If he used his computer he would have known that! I had to spell my name 5 times for him, and when I got my invoice my name was misspelled! I had to ask him to call me when my car was finished. He never called me! I dropped my car off at 7:50am and finally had to call him at 4:00pm because I hadn't heard from him. He said my car had been done for a long time. "Really? Why didn't you call me then!" I got about 2 miles from the dealership and my check engine light came on! WTF! That was yesterday evening, so I brought it back this morning and told him he better figure out what they did and fix it and I'd appreciate a phone call this time when they were finished! Horrible Horrible service!

Klaus