Wackerli Subaru

Nate Wade Subaru

Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

kl
3/08/2016

"Dissatisfied Customer for Life"

This dealership is very friendly at first. My salesperson was wonderful. They keep telling you they eat you to be happy until you are no longer happy. Once the issues started with my car, they scramble leading you to believe something good will come of it but it never does. I noticed they have changed all my work orders to exclude the issues I have had with my car! Do not work with this dealership.

Shasta Howard & Denise

alicia702cu
3/25/2009

"Klaus is is the worst service manager I've ever dealt..."

Klaus is is the worst service manager I've ever dealt with in my life. He is computer illiterate. The dealership has an appointment request function on their website, which I used since I'm new to the area. Nobody ever called me to set up an appointment, so I finally called them, and he said he never got the request. When I set up the appointment, I told him what I needed (an oil change and an estimate on an engine block heater). When I got there he used a notebook to check customers in. This concerned me, so I asked him if he knew what I was there for and he said, "just an oil change, right?" I said, "NO, an oil change and an estimate on an engine block heater." If he used his computer he would have known that! I had to spell my name 5 times for him, and when I got my invoice my name was misspelled! I had to ask him to call me when my car was finished. He never called me! I dropped my car off at 7:50am and finally had to call him at 4:00pm because I hadn't heard from him. He said my car had been done for a long time. "Really? Why didn't you call me then!" I got about 2 miles from the dealership and my check engine light came on! WTF! That was yesterday evening, so I brought it back this morning and told him he better figure out what they did and fix it and I'd appreciate a phone call this time when they were finished! Horrible Horrible service!

Klaus