Waldorf Chevrolet Cadillac

Waldorf Chevrolet Cadillac Info

Criswell Chevrolet

Bayside Chevrolet

"Customer loyalty"

Factory ordered 09 Colbalt from W. Pine GM recall. Contacted Service Department in March and told parts delay. Wasn't till my contacting GM that Waldorf Chevrolet did not offer loaner or rental that lo and behold we have the part. While the individuals involved where courteous but very, very disingenuous it goes to show what happens with multi owned Dealerships. Ken Dixon was there for 61 years needless to say this customer is moving on and away from GM and the other Dealerships under this ownership

Brittney, John (assit Manager & Manager Service)

"Positive experience"

We just bought a 2014 Cadillac XTS - All the staff who helped us were friendly and knowledgable and accommodating since my husband is in a wheelchair. The price met our budget. It was worth the ride from Bowie. We especially appreciated the dealership's participation in USAA and TrueCar discounts, and a discount because I also lease a BMW

Walt Pitt, Chuck, Timmie

"Customer Service was outstanding from all whom we came in..."

Customer Service was outstanding from all whom we came in contact with. All strived very hard to meet the purchasing needs of my wife and I. We can truly say we were happy with the way we were treated throughout the whole purchasing process. The dealer did not have the type of car that I was looking for and they went out and found one very close to the price I stated I wanted to be around. Overall I can't think of a better experience.

Lewis Hightower, Floyd Alexander, Robert ? and Kevin

"We have purchased both new and used Honda vehicles from..."

We have purchased both new and used Honda vehicles from Steve Newman and the Honda sales team. He has been consistently friendly, helpful, and up-front about the realities of negotiating sales prices. He has helped to make the buying experience as hassle-free as possible. We have had all our Honda cars maintained at Ken Dixon and found John Kershaw very reasonable to deal with on those rare occasions when there was a problem with a service visit. We understand there will be some times when independent shops can offer better prices on some services, but often the price difference is not that great. We have found overall that the convenience of one-stop maintenance, having a well-documented service record, and the customer incentives offered by Ken Dixon are worthwhile to us.

Steve Newman, John Kershaw

"Frank is wonderful and very accommodating. He has helped..."

Frank is wonderful and very accommodating. He has helped me from the beginning of the sales process through my service appointments!! Walt is the most helpful.

Frank wheeler and Walt pine

"I purchased my new car last year. I have had nothing but..."

I purchased my new car last year. I have had nothing but excellent service with Frank and Walt. I have brought my vehicle in to be serviced and I was taken care of promptly. I strongly recommend this dealership because they are excellent on the front end and will continue to take care of you after your purchase!

Frank Wheeler & Walt Pine

"When you walk in the door of the showroom, Frank Wheeler..."

When you walk in the door of the showroom, Frank Wheeler and Walt Kline make you feel so very welcomed. Frank is a great and very knowledgeable salesman and Walt is an excellent Manager. My family has bought 3 cars from Ken Dixon by working with these 2 individuals. They are an EXCELLENT asset to the organization. When my children are ready to buy their first cars, I will take them to Walt & Frank. GREAT JOB!

"We came in looking to purchase a Equinox. Mark was our..."

We came in looking to purchase a Equinox. Mark was our sales guy who also worked with Walt to help get us what we wanted. We found exactly what we wanted loved the vehicle loved the color. Unfortunately our credit would only allow us the lower model that didn't come in the color we wanted. Walt worked hard doing all he could and made it happen so we got the exact vehicle we wanted.Both Walt and Mark were very nice and very helpful and gave us great customer service. Thank you guys sooo much!!

Mark barbino & Walt Pine

"I Came in for service on my 1998 Chevy s-10, it was not..."

I Came in for service on my 1998 Chevy s-10, it was not worth repairing, the service advisor introduced me to mr. Barbino and the process was very smooth and convenient.

Mark barbino

"My 06 Caddy was sputtering and missing badly. The repair..."

My 06 Caddy was sputtering and missing badly. The repair estimate was acceptable to me and I authorized the work. Sheri stayed in daily contact with me as to the status of the repair work. The problem was apparently more detailed than anticipated. When I received the call from Sheri that the car was ready to be picked up morning following Sheri's call, I was pleasantly surprised to find the repair bill was actually $300+ less than the estimate. The morning I was to pick up the car I received a call from Sheri that it would not start and that it was back in the repair shop. I care for my 91 year old mother-in-law and had changed all her doctors appointments from the week I would be without a car to the following week. Recognizing the importance of getting my mother-in-law to iron infusion appointments, etc, Sheri immediately made arrangements for me to have a rental car. The problem with my car ended up being a very difficult problem to find as it did not register on the computer. Sheri stayed in close contact with me throughout the next week (maybe two) until that problem was found and repaired for just $200 (which was provided to me and approved by me in advance) more than the cost I had been quoted when I was originally scheduled to pick up the car (remember, $300+ less than the original estimate.) If there was ever a customer service representative who deserves recognition for superior customer service, it is Sheri Porter. I had an update from Sheri every day (sometimes more than once a day) and even though the news she delivered wasn't always good, it was delivered in a professional and consistent manner and it kept me informed. Respectfully submitted, Jean and Joseph Mona

Sheri Porter