Waldorf Chevrolet Cadillac

Bayside Chevrolet

Jack Winegardner Chevrolet

SoMD DMax
8/18/2016

"MD inspection turned into wrecked truck....."

So back on the 3rd of August I dropped my truck off to get the Service Stabilitrak light checked out and have them do my MD Inspection. Get a call from Justin (service manager? Not sure) saying my truck has been wrecked. I guess a customer ran into the truck.... Even though the dealership isn't responsible they offer to pay for everything. Seems odd but hey, I'll take it. Quite a bit of damage (taillight, bumper, tailgate, quarter panel) Truck should be finished early the following week. This is where things get annoying. I call Justin Tuesday the 9th to get an update. It's pretty late so he's gonna call the body shop Wednesday and let me know something. Also, my new bumper is in and new taillight will be in the following day. It's Thursday the 11th and still no call. Again, I call Justin for an update. The truck is at the body shop but finished. Parts just came in and truck should be finished Friday. No call Friday. I call late in the day and Justin is gone for the day. Message will be left on his desk. Saturdaythe 13th I get a call from someone pretending to be Justin. My truck is in the service bay. They aren't even sure why it's there and don't have any keys to it.... (WHAT??). They literally only knew it was my truck because they called my realtor who's card was in my center console. Getting ridiculous at this point. Finally talk to Justin. Some kind of misunderstanding. Parts again "just came in" and the truck will be ready Monday. Now it's Monday the 15th. No call... I call Justin for an update. He's gone home from the day and they'll leave a message for him to call me Tuesday. Tuesday around 530pm and no call from Justin. I call and apparently the parts just got in and the truck should be done on Wednesday the 17th.... First let me say that I realize they can't speed up the body shop. I'm not annoyed about the time. Over and over I've been told that the parts "just came in". The only time they've called me is to tell me my truck was wrecked and when they didn't even know why my truck was at the dealership. They continue to say they'll call me with an update but never do. All I ask for is honesty. If it's going to be a while tell me. If you say you'll call me with an update then do it. If the parts aren't in yet just say, "the parts aren't in yet". I've never had an issue with any Chevrolet dealership until now. Hopefully I'll get my truck back soon but I can guarantee I'll never be back to Waldorf Chevy. Update... Wednesday the 17th. Truck isn't finished. Final part is coming in tomorrow. (How many times with this parts story?) Truck should be finished tomorrow.

Justin

CQCarGuy
10/31/2015

"Great experience with Dan Shepherd"

I had a great experience working with Walford's sales manager, Dan Shepherd, on a new SS. Though we ultimately couldn't reach a deal, I found Dan to be honest and straight shooting. I would hesitate to purchase a car from Dan.

Dan Shepherd, Frank Wheeler

QuickRick
6/26/2015

"Kind and Courteous"

We had never dealt with Waldorf Cadillac before last week. A friend recommended that we try them upon his recommendation. We found them to be helpful, attentive and courteous. I was in contact with Brian Tabb, the sales manager and Mark Barbino the sales representative. There is a minor paint flaw in the car but I trust that it will be handled with the same care of care soon.

Brian Tabb, Mark Barbino

Lovehim2
5/26/2015

"Great"

Thank you to my Salesmen on putting me into a new car. I had a difficult time at first but they salespersons made sure I didn't leave without a realiable car. I have a brand new Chevy and I am happy and grearful all thanks to the two salesmen who were a big help.

Mark and Lewis Hightower

DougII
7/04/2014

"Customer loyalty"

Factory ordered 09 Colbalt from W. Pine GM recall. Contacted Service Department in March and told parts delay. Wasn't till my contacting GM that Waldorf Chevrolet did not offer loaner or rental that lo and behold we have the part. While the individuals involved where courteous but very, very disingenuous it goes to show what happens with multi owned Dealerships. Ken Dixon was there for 61 years needless to say this customer is moving on and away from GM and the other Dealerships under this ownership

Brittney, John (assit Manager & Manager Service)

gcr8ton
6/30/2014

"Positive experience"

We just bought a 2014 Cadillac XTS - All the staff who helped us were friendly and knowledgable and accommodating since my husband is in a wheelchair. The price met our budget. It was worth the ride from Bowie. We especially appreciated the dealership's participation in USAA and TrueCar discounts, and a discount because I also lease a BMW

Walt Pitt, Chuck, Timmie

MDJ24
2/18/2014

"Customer Service was outstanding from all whom we came in..."

Customer Service was outstanding from all whom we came in contact with. All strived very hard to meet the purchasing needs of my wife and I. We can truly say we were happy with the way we were treated throughout the whole purchasing process. The dealer did not have the type of car that I was looking for and they went out and found one very close to the price I stated I wanted to be around. Overall I can't think of a better experience.

Lewis Hightower, Floyd Alexander, Robert ? and Kevin

vglloyd
1/10/2013

"We have purchased both new and used Honda vehicles from..."

We have purchased both new and used Honda vehicles from Steve Newman and the Honda sales team. He has been consistently friendly, helpful, and up-front about the realities of negotiating sales prices. He has helped to make the buying experience as hassle-free as possible. We have had all our Honda cars maintained at Ken Dixon and found John Kershaw very reasonable to deal with on those rare occasions when there was a problem with a service visit. We understand there will be some times when independent shops can offer better prices on some services, but often the price difference is not that great. We have found overall that the convenience of one-stop maintenance, having a well-documented service record, and the customer incentives offered by Ken Dixon are worthwhile to us.

Steve Newman, John Kershaw

meliza74
10/20/2012

"Frank is wonderful and very accommodating. He has helped..."

Frank is wonderful and very accommodating. He has helped me from the beginning of the sales process through my service appointments!! Walt is the most helpful.

Frank wheeler and Walt pine

meliza74
10/20/2012

"I purchased my new car last year. I have had nothing but..."

I purchased my new car last year. I have had nothing but excellent service with Frank and Walt. I have brought my vehicle in to be serviced and I was taken care of promptly. I strongly recommend this dealership because they are excellent on the front end and will continue to take care of you after your purchase!

Frank Wheeler & Walt Pine