Waldorf Subaru Volkswagen Mazda

• Friendly Staff
  • Courtesy car wash
Weezee586
12/20/2015

"Very informative quick easy and best deal ! "

I had the pleasure of working with Tania Rivers as my salesperson. I told her exactly what I was looking for and she matched me up with the perfect car . She was very informative and answered all my questions . I went out and compared other cars and ended up coming back to this one . She sold me a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid . We love it !!!

Tania Rivers

Briibt
12/17/2015

"great service"

Came in for a 30k on my Subaru and the young man Jonathan took excellent care of me he explained all repairs, kept me updated through out the service and I had the pleasure of meeting the service director Mike Welch who made it his priority that all my needs were tend to great service 5star location

Jonathan

Smitty77
11/29/2015

"2014 Passat Service, the Mechanics workmanship are Terrible"

I wrote to them two different times on one terrible service and they still have no corresponded with me. They left dirt/oil all over the hood and side door of the car and on the inside their were grease spots on four different places. When o left the lot, I smelled oil right away and stayed for 3 weeks. I wrote to them about this right away and nobody responded. I wrote to them again recently and still nothing! These guys have an old outdated waiting area and I highly recommend not taking a chance with these guys!!

November 30, 2015

As the Service Director hear I would love to know who you wrote so I can get that corrected. We take our customer service very serious . I would love to talk to you and get you taken care of please call me at 240-320-8041. I look forward in speaking with you. I would like to thank you for writing this review. Reviews good or bad help us realize were we are doing bad or good so we can take the prober step in make things better for customers like you... Thank you

Rick from SOMD.
11/15/2015

"Dealership needs improvement"

1. I had to negotiate to get the price advertised on THEIR website???? Ended up paying slightly more. 2. Finance person made me wait 2 hours before I could get into her office on a Tuesday afternoon. There were 4 other customers in the building?? 3. Went to the service department to ask a question about a warranty issue. Had to wait 20 minutes to talk to someone. Guy at the desk is stressed out of his mind. Running around like an idiot trying to find someone to help him. Got aggravated by impatient customers. Then, when I finally did get to ask my question to the desk guy, he made me wait another 45 minutes to talk to the service manager. Service manager spent 10 seconds looking at my car, wrote the VIN on the palm of his hand and said "I'll call you." He never did. Contacted the GM and everyone was very apologetic. Can't imagine ever taking my car there for actual work.

November 30, 2015

Rick thank you for taking your time to review us. I would love to help you can you call me my direct line is 240-320-8041. I`m here 8am till 530pm Monday through Friday. Please call me anytime as I would love to resolve your concerns!!! Again thank you for reviewing our dealership.

Sam W
9/15/2015

"Outstanding"

Outstanding was my experience. I came in with the check engine light with no equipment the staff greeted me with open arms I feel part of the Wess Greenway family is what they told me they said welcome to the family. I was skeptical at first Megan told me exactly what was going to happen and it did she give you updates and because I was there during the lunch hour she even bought me a sub that was going the extra mile I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family and will probably buy my next car here

Bill Paul

Drjag
9/06/2015

"Simply amazing service"

Simply amazing service is the best way to explain it for the time I got in there to the time I had to leave. The service staff was simply wonderful I came in on a scheduled appointment and my old changed tires rotated car washed!!! A gentleman walked by and asked me how I was doing spent several minutes speaking to me about my car found out later he was the service director Mike Welch. A gentleman walked by and asked me how I was doing spent several minutes speaking to me about my car found out later he was the service director Mike Welch. I will deathly be back and will recommend to all my friends. I only wish I had purchased my car from them seeing how wonderful the service department is. I will be in the market for a new car in the next year I will definitely go to Wess Greenway's Automotive.

Megan Dean Michelle Jones Bill Paul

Unhappy Mazda Owner
8/17/2015

"Worst Dealership Experience Ever!!!"

In my opinion, this dealership lacks integrity, has terrible employees from Management on down and does not respond to complaints. I took my 2005 Mazda in for AC repair. I am on chemo and need the AC. They called said it would be $1,300.00. When I went to pick it up, no AC. I returned it and they then said now it is the compressor. I am on disability and could not afford the initial repair and charged it. Cannot afford the compressor. If they properly diagnosed the problem I would have not had the repair and traded the car for another with AC. Now I owe $1,300.00 for an AC that does not work and a car that I cannot use. I asked for the Service Director, Mike Welch, to call me . Nothing. Called the general manager... out of the office. Talked to his sales manager... very short and gruff. Said he could not address my concern, was not a repair man and would have Mike West call me.... back where I started. I went on line and the little live chat box came on. That lady cannot give out the name or number for the General Manager. Will only give him a message. The old expression "The Buck Stops Here" does not apply at Wes Greenway's Waldorf Automotive. Shame on them and shame on Mazda for not taking the dealership away from them. In my opinion, they lack integrity and customer service does not exist in their vocabulary. Do business with them at high risk

Service writer, Service Director never called me, Sales Manager

September 19, 2015

Dear Unhappy Mazda Owner, I am truly sorry that you had a bad experience at our dealership. We try to make every visit the best possible. I was out of the dealership when you had called I do apologies for that, however Mazda Corporate had given me a call and asked me about your vehicle. Upon my return I went over the repairs with them, you had no power the Air Conditioner compressor after a wiring check it was determined that the AC control module was faulty and with you consent replaced. The AC system was ok at that time and you picked up the vehicle and left. After you had brought the car back in for no AC the AC compressor had Locked up and the compressor had to be replaced. I talked with Mazda and after 2 days got them to take care of the parts on a 10 year old car. I`m glad in the end we were able to get you taken care of. I know you have only been to our dealership 2 times but I hope we see you in the future. We value all of our customers here new and old. If there is any thing I can do for you please call or e-mail me anytime.

CollinB
8/14/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

We bought a 2015 Golf from Erik. He was extremely friendly, and was always available by phone while we were sorting out our finances. Overall it was the perfect car buying experience. I would highly recommend VW Waldorf, Erik, and the Golf!

Erik

mubri
8/07/2015

"Excellent service and customer care "

My daughter, my wife and I were very impressed with Erik's courteous and refined way of handling customers and answering the questions we may have had regarding the purchase of a new 2015 Jetta TSI yesterday for my daughter who lives in DC. .He is truly "class act", we will recommend him to other friends who may be looking for a car. I have been purchasing new and preowned cars from dealers for close to 40 years. This car purchasing experience with Erik stood out in so many nice ways. If the reader wants to buy a VW, I recommend you give a chance to Erik; you will not be disappointed. Ty Benchaita, PHD Houston, Texas

Erik Ryshing

iwana
6/10/2015

"Waldorf Subaru Volkswagen the Worst Service Department "

One star is too much, this rates no star service. We had a appointment, arrived on time, but we had to wait 4 hours before our car could be seen. Once seen we were promised the repairs would be complete 4 days later. We called 4 days later and was told the car would be completed the next day. Called next day and was told it was take 2 additional day. Picked up the car, paid the over-price charge and drove 1/2 mile and the problem happen again. Turn around and toke car back and was told by the Service Manage, Mike, that he could not understand why the problem was not completed and that he would have to call VW for some technical information.

Mike