Waldorf Subaru Volkswagen Mazda

About Waldorf Subaru Volkswagen Mazda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

• Friendly Staff
  • Courtesy car wash

"Preowned 2012 Subaru Forester"

Working with AJ (Algie Cuffee) was a pleasure and can't forget Tony who helped get that monthly payment where we needed it. We drove down from Baltimore and are glad we did! Thanks guys!!!!!

AJ (Algie Cuffee), Tony, Barry (in finance)

"My experience with this dealer was great"

AJ and Barry are great..! I will tell friends and family to buy from them. I didn't feel they were pushy and they were very patient with me.

AJ and Barry

"A New Outback"

Our experience was very satisfying. The salesperson was knowledgeable of the different models and was able to answer all of our questions. The credit process was quick and met all of our expectations.

Tara Procter

"Mazda3purchase"

Working with George C. In sales and Barry in Finance was an absolute pleasure. George was extremely knowledgeable. Purchased this vehicle for my wife after she tried several brands / other dealers. I will purchase from Waldorf Mazda again, best car buying experience I've ever had. Am considering buying another new Mazda from George in the next couple of weeks for myself.

George and Barry

"Mrs. Miller"

My husband and I had a very good experience with our Salesman, Marcos, he was very friendly and not pushy. Ken was very helpful with our financing and making sure everything was squared away with our loan. Business Manager, Barry, explained things thoroughly and answered all questions we had.

Marcos Davis, Barry Luterek, Ken

"New Car Purchase w/trade-in done in 21/2 hours"

Drove in, was assigned a sales rep and a business manager. Negotiated a deal for a new Passat, signed the papers, and was out in 2 1/2 hours with my new car. Clearly, this was the speediest car transaction I have made in years. No high pressure, no last minute costs, just sign and drive. In total, a good purchase experience.

Steve Harrington, Barry Luterek, Robert Wiley

"Fantastic Customer Service"

Chris and Barry were fantastic to work with. Low price, great customer service, and very knowledgeable about their product. Will definitely consider them in the future!

Chris Vanderbosh and Barry Luterek

"Internet Price = Price"

We did a ton of research online regarding dealerships and prices. By far, Waldorf Mazda's prices were the best. I emailed Chris Vanderbosch to ask for a quote on the specific car I wanted. Unlike other dealerships, who responded to such a request with a "come in and we'll talk about it," Chris gave me the MSRP, his (very competitive) sales price, and very clearly outlined the "out the door" price, including all taxes and fees. When we went to the dealership, Chris took us on a test drive. We expressed interest in the car, he gave us the same price previously emailed. We had a manufacturer's rebate, which he honored. The car was ours with very little negotiating. We hit a small snafu with the finance department. The dealership only allows a $3,000 down payment via credit card. We had forgotten our checkbooks at home (frankly because we weren't planning on buying that day), but wanted to put down a more sizable down payment. They offered the reason that they pay fees if they accept credit card payments higher than that (I don't think that's right, the fees are 2-3% on every transaction, always). We offered to cover half of the fees, to no avail. We had to go find the nearest bank branch to orchestrate the transaction. Other than that, it was a pain-free buying experience. We highly recommend this dealership.

Chris Vanderbosch

"Waldorf Volkswagen"

I believe that customer service is key when choosing a dealership and especially a service center for maintenance after purchase. It has been a great relationship with Mario Baten (formerly of Marten's VW and now over at Waldorf VW). His courteousness, professionalism and automotive expertise have been key in keeping me as a loyal customer. When it was time for me to purchase a new car, I opted on another VW with the assurance that I would be getting the same care and service quality as I had gotten over the years and having Mario as my Service Representative was key in my decision to stay with Volkswagen.

Mario Baten

"New Subaru Crosstrek"

I was originally in the used car search for something that could cart around the dog and the usual yard, and garden stuff and keep my regular car clean. I went to various dealers and had settled on an Elantra Touring, but... after much searching I could not find one that met my key performance parameters, price range, and still have any semblance of warranty left. So I started looking at new cars, I stopped first at the Mazda side of the dealership and worked with AJ Cuffee looking at hatchbacks and microvan, but still not quite what I wanted. AJ was knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to talk with. The dealership sells Mazda, Subaru and Volkswagen so I tried the Subaru Impreza hatchback a nice driving car, but the Crosstrek caught my eye. AJ was helpful and NOT PUSHY, the cars ARE CLEAN and the dealership is clean and helpful all around. After a couple days of research I went back and tried the Crosstrek again. I liked it and it had the bells and whistles I wanted and gets decent mileage. I returned to the dealership Saturday afternoon and bought the car. AJ was helpful throughout the process and handed me off to Barry Luterek, who as efficiently as is possible in these transactions, got me out the door. Overall the experience was enjoyable and fairly painless. My advice prepare before you get there to know your price points, and if you trade in, know the worth of what you have and negotiate the trade in after you agree to the new car price. I like supporting my local businesses and in this transaction I think both the dealership and I were in a win - win proposition.

Barry & AJ