Waldorf Subaru Volkswagen Mazda

• Courtesy car wash
Cynthia Coleman
4/30/2016

"Car maintenance "

This was our 3rd time visiting this service center & each time it was a excellent experience. We were greeted by Megan upon arrival with a smile, I explained to her my concerns regarding the vehicle. Megan sat down & explained in detail the problem, what needed to be done, the cost as well as answered all questions we had. The vehicle was serviced in a timely manner. I would recommend this service center to family & friends & I definitely will return in the future if needed.

Megan Dean

ellemelody
3/28/2016

"Hat's off to Erik Rushing for a great buying experience!"

I am Ellen C. I just bought a 2015 Mazda CX 5 from Wes Greenway's Mazda in Waldorf, MD. I am so happy with the customer service from my sales consultant Erik Rushing; Business Manager, Lisa Henderson and Omar. Everyone was very accommodating, honest, fair and fast! I will buy from them again and again! If you want to skip the run around, contact Erik Rushing and buy with him. He'll go above and beyond!

Erik Rushing

jjohnson0423
2/02/2016

"Communication Breakdown at Waldorf VW Service Dept."

On a friday, I set up a 10:15am appointment for the following monday to have my fuel pump timing adjusted on my 99 Beetle TDI. (a fifteen minute job, half hour tops, I expected to pay for full hour, no big deal, Waldorf VW is the only place in an hour radius that has the tools needed to perform this) On friday's phone call I was assured the schedule was wide open for the entire week. Sounds great! I arrive at the service desk on monday at 1015. I stood there an awkward 5 minutes until I was greeted (I mean I don't really care personally but I know how customer service is supposed to go)They have no clue who I am, no record of my appointment. An hour goes by, I see my vehicle hasn't moved in the parking lot the entire time. They call me up to the counter and give me a quote for a new fuel pump. No thanks, I drove the car an hour from Lexington Park that morning to arrive in Waldorf. The pump itself is working fine. When I filled out my information on their clipboard I wrote a note with exactly what I needed to be done. But I explained it again, the guy behind the counter didn't understand what he was quoting me for, and didn't understand what needed to be done, so I explained to him. No big deal. I wait again, another hour, This time he explains to me that it will take three hours, and quotes me $451.17 or some ridiculous odd number just over 450 that sounds precise. I calmly and politely ask, "may I speak to a technician or a manager who understands what I would like to be done, because speaking through you to the magic man in the back with the answers is not in any way efficient." Guy says "sure, it will be a minute though he's tied up in a job." half hour of waiting later, it dawns on me, if they can't even facilitate executing the basics of communication or customer service the right way, how in tarnation are they going to facilitate getting cars fixed the right way? So I kindly asked for my keys and walked away. Forgive me, I am relatively new to the area, but do I need to make a scene to get what I need accomplished around here? Yikes. Moral of the story, pay attention to the details, the little things, check your vehicle's fluids regularly, avoid Waldorf VW service if you can, even if its your only option to get you car fixed to spec. Rant over. P.S. My name is Jarod Johnson, hunt me down or spam my email if you're that bitter, I only put my name here because maybe theres a chance you guys will call me back with an actual appointment; see I still have a car that runs a little rough and no current solution in sight.

February 16, 2016

I would like to thank you for the review. We take customer service here very serious. I do apologies that you feel that you were not treated right, We offered to show you what we were talking about with "fuel pump timing" but you refused. I would love to help you please call me at 240-320-8041. Mike Wech

Weezee586
12/20/2015

"Very informative quick easy and best deal ! "

I had the pleasure of working with Tania Rivers as my salesperson. I told her exactly what I was looking for and she matched me up with the perfect car . She was very informative and answered all my questions . I went out and compared other cars and ended up coming back to this one . She sold me a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid . We love it !!!

Tania Rivers

Briibt
12/17/2015

"great service"

Came in for a 30k on my Subaru and the young man Jonathan took excellent care of me he explained all repairs, kept me updated through out the service and I had the pleasure of meeting the service director Mike Welch who made it his priority that all my needs were tend to great service 5star location

Jonathan

Smitty77
11/29/2015

"2014 Passat Service, the Mechanics workmanship are Terrible"

I wrote to them two different times on one terrible service and they still have no corresponded with me. They left dirt/oil all over the hood and side door of the car and on the inside their were grease spots on four different places. When o left the lot, I smelled oil right away and stayed for 3 weeks. I wrote to them about this right away and nobody responded. I wrote to them again recently and still nothing! These guys have an old outdated waiting area and I highly recommend not taking a chance with these guys!!

November 30, 2015

As the Service Director hear I would love to know who you wrote so I can get that corrected. We take our customer service very serious . I would love to talk to you and get you taken care of please call me at 240-320-8041. I look forward in speaking with you. I would like to thank you for writing this review. Reviews good or bad help us realize were we are doing bad or good so we can take the prober step in make things better for customers like you... Thank you

Rick from SOMD.
11/15/2015

"Dealership needs improvement"

1. I had to negotiate to get the price advertised on THEIR website???? Ended up paying slightly more. 2. Finance person made me wait 2 hours before I could get into her office on a Tuesday afternoon. There were 4 other customers in the building?? 3. Went to the service department to ask a question about a warranty issue. Had to wait 20 minutes to talk to someone. Guy at the desk is stressed out of his mind. Running around like an idiot trying to find someone to help him. Got aggravated by impatient customers. Then, when I finally did get to ask my question to the desk guy, he made me wait another 45 minutes to talk to the service manager. Service manager spent 10 seconds looking at my car, wrote the VIN on the palm of his hand and said "I'll call you." He never did. Contacted the GM and everyone was very apologetic. Can't imagine ever taking my car there for actual work.

November 30, 2015

Rick thank you for taking your time to review us. I would love to help you can you call me my direct line is 240-320-8041. I`m here 8am till 530pm Monday through Friday. Please call me anytime as I would love to resolve your concerns!!! Again thank you for reviewing our dealership.

Sam W
9/15/2015

"Outstanding"

Outstanding was my experience. I came in with the check engine light with no equipment the staff greeted me with open arms I feel part of the Wess Greenway family is what they told me they said welcome to the family. I was skeptical at first Megan told me exactly what was going to happen and it did she give you updates and because I was there during the lunch hour she even bought me a sub that was going the extra mile I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family and will probably buy my next car here

Bill Paul

Drjag
9/06/2015

"Simply amazing service"

Simply amazing service is the best way to explain it for the time I got in there to the time I had to leave. The service staff was simply wonderful I came in on a scheduled appointment and my old changed tires rotated car washed!!! A gentleman walked by and asked me how I was doing spent several minutes speaking to me about my car found out later he was the service director Mike Welch. A gentleman walked by and asked me how I was doing spent several minutes speaking to me about my car found out later he was the service director Mike Welch. I will deathly be back and will recommend to all my friends. I only wish I had purchased my car from them seeing how wonderful the service department is. I will be in the market for a new car in the next year I will definitely go to Wess Greenway's Automotive.

Megan Dean Michelle Jones Bill Paul

Unhappy Mazda Owner
8/17/2015

"Worst Dealership Experience Ever!!!"

In my opinion, this dealership lacks integrity, has terrible employees from Management on down and does not respond to complaints. I took my 2005 Mazda in for AC repair. I am on chemo and need the AC. They called said it would be $1,300.00. When I went to pick it up, no AC. I returned it and they then said now it is the compressor. I am on disability and could not afford the initial repair and charged it. Cannot afford the compressor. If they properly diagnosed the problem I would have not had the repair and traded the car for another with AC. Now I owe $1,300.00 for an AC that does not work and a car that I cannot use. I asked for the Service Director, Mike Welch, to call me . Nothing. Called the general manager... out of the office. Talked to his sales manager... very short and gruff. Said he could not address my concern, was not a repair man and would have Mike West call me.... back where I started. I went on line and the little live chat box came on. That lady cannot give out the name or number for the General Manager. Will only give him a message. The old expression "The Buck Stops Here" does not apply at Wes Greenway's Waldorf Automotive. Shame on them and shame on Mazda for not taking the dealership away from them. In my opinion, they lack integrity and customer service does not exist in their vocabulary. Do business with them at high risk

Service writer, Service Director never called me, Sales Manager

September 19, 2015

Dear Unhappy Mazda Owner, I am truly sorry that you had a bad experience at our dealership. We try to make every visit the best possible. I was out of the dealership when you had called I do apologies for that, however Mazda Corporate had given me a call and asked me about your vehicle. Upon my return I went over the repairs with them, you had no power the Air Conditioner compressor after a wiring check it was determined that the AC control module was faulty and with you consent replaced. The AC system was ok at that time and you picked up the vehicle and left. After you had brought the car back in for no AC the AC compressor had Locked up and the compressor had to be replaced. I talked with Mazda and after 2 days got them to take care of the parts on a 10 year old car. I`m glad in the end we were able to get you taken care of. I know you have only been to our dealership 2 times but I hope we see you in the future. We value all of our customers here new and old. If there is any thing I can do for you please call or e-mail me anytime.

Reviews of Mike Welch