Waldorf Subaru Volkswagen Mazda

• Friendly Staff
  • Courtesy car wash
Fletch
7/15/2016

"A Salesman That Listened"

It was by far the best car buying experience we have had in years. In comparison to the other salesman we have met, he was truly one of the best. You didn't rush us, he listened to what we wanted and treated us like family. We couldn't have asked for a better consultant.

Robert Dent Jr.

Crystal
7/01/2016

"The greatest dealers in the DMV!"

My experience with Zachary, Robert D and Aziz was the best I've ever experienced in my 30 years of purchasing automobiles. As a female, I'm always skeptical of men who like to take advantage of women!!! lol. These guys were truly gentlemen and I had no fear. Went in, told them want I wanted and left with just that as well as giving men back their props!!! Thanks Guys!

Zachary Sullivan, Robert Dent and Aziz Kettani

misty0616
6/19/2016

"purchase vw"

Thank you Robert, you are a true professional. My buying experience was out of this world due to your kindness. May you always be blessed with a great personality.

Zachary

ronno87
6/06/2016

"Thanks George!"

I do a lot of research before purchasing a vehicle and with that comes a lot of questions. George had an answer for every question that I asked and even pointed out things that I didn't think to ask. This is my 5th car that I've bought and hands down the best car buying experience that I've had.

George Constantino

itsejaygee
6/01/2016

"Thanks, George!"

George Constantino took great care of my fiance and I when purchasing our very first vehicle. He made the experience enjoyable and stress free, while giving us great, in-depth information on all the features of our Subaru Forrester. Above all, he worked with us and our budget, and we couldn't be any happier with our experience with him. If you're ever in the area, and looking for a new Subaru, Mazda, or Volkswagen, George is your man!

George Constantino

car05
5/15/2016

"Enjoyable experience"

I recently purchased a Subaru Forrester from Waldorf Subaru, Volkswagen, Mazda. Erik Rushing was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of the Subaru. He made a rather stressful situation calming. I have been to another dealership in the area and had an unpleasant experience. Erik was absolutely great and put me at ease. The entire staff was welcoming. Thanks again to the Waldorf dealership and Erik Rushing for welcoming me and assisting me through the car buying experience. Tara

Erik Rushing, George and Zach

Cynthia Coleman
4/30/2016

"Car maintenance "

This was our 3rd time visiting this service center & each time it was a excellent experience. We were greeted by Megan upon arrival with a smile, I explained to her my concerns regarding the vehicle. Megan sat down & explained in detail the problem, what needed to be done, the cost as well as answered all questions we had. The vehicle was serviced in a timely manner. I would recommend this service center to family & friends & I definitely will return in the future if needed.

Megan Dean

ellemelody
3/28/2016

"Hat's off to Erik Rushing for a great buying experience!"

I am Ellen C. I just bought a 2015 Mazda CX 5 from Wes Greenway's Mazda in Waldorf, MD. I am so happy with the customer service from my sales consultant Erik Rushing; Business Manager, Lisa Henderson and Omar. Everyone was very accommodating, honest, fair and fast! I will buy from them again and again! If you want to skip the run around, contact Erik Rushing and buy with him. He'll go above and beyond!

Erik Rushing

jjohnson0423
2/02/2016

"Communication Breakdown at Waldorf VW Service Dept."

On a friday, I set up a 10:15am appointment for the following monday to have my fuel pump timing adjusted on my 99 Beetle TDI. (a fifteen minute job, half hour tops, I expected to pay for full hour, no big deal, Waldorf VW is the only place in an hour radius that has the tools needed to perform this) On friday's phone call I was assured the schedule was wide open for the entire week. Sounds great! I arrive at the service desk on monday at 1015. I stood there an awkward 5 minutes until I was greeted (I mean I don't really care personally but I know how customer service is supposed to go)They have no clue who I am, no record of my appointment. An hour goes by, I see my vehicle hasn't moved in the parking lot the entire time. They call me up to the counter and give me a quote for a new fuel pump. No thanks, I drove the car an hour from Lexington Park that morning to arrive in Waldorf. The pump itself is working fine. When I filled out my information on their clipboard I wrote a note with exactly what I needed to be done. But I explained it again, the guy behind the counter didn't understand what he was quoting me for, and didn't understand what needed to be done, so I explained to him. No big deal. I wait again, another hour, This time he explains to me that it will take three hours, and quotes me $451.17 or some ridiculous odd number just over 450 that sounds precise. I calmly and politely ask, "may I speak to a technician or a manager who understands what I would like to be done, because speaking through you to the magic man in the back with the answers is not in any way efficient." Guy says "sure, it will be a minute though he's tied up in a job." half hour of waiting later, it dawns on me, if they can't even facilitate executing the basics of communication or customer service the right way, how in tarnation are they going to facilitate getting cars fixed the right way? So I kindly asked for my keys and walked away. Forgive me, I am relatively new to the area, but do I need to make a scene to get what I need accomplished around here? Yikes. Moral of the story, pay attention to the details, the little things, check your vehicle's fluids regularly, avoid Waldorf VW service if you can, even if its your only option to get you car fixed to spec. Rant over. P.S. My name is Jarod Johnson, hunt me down or spam my email if you're that bitter, I only put my name here because maybe theres a chance you guys will call me back with an actual appointment; see I still have a car that runs a little rough and no current solution in sight.

Waldorf Subaru Volkswagen Mazda responded to this review

February 16, 2016

I would like to thank you for the review. We take customer service here very serious. I do apologies that you feel that you were not treated right, We offered to show you what we were talking about with "fuel pump timing" but you refused. I would love to help you please call me at 240-320-8041. Mike Wech

Weezee586
12/20/2015

"Very informative quick easy and best deal ! "

I had the pleasure of working with Tania Rivers as my salesperson. I told her exactly what I was looking for and she matched me up with the perfect car . She was very informative and answered all my questions . I went out and compared other cars and ended up coming back to this one . She sold me a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid . We love it !!!

Tania Rivers