Waldorf Subaru Volkswagen Mazda

• Friendly Staff
  • Courtesy car wash
jchristian70
11/16/2014

"This is how a dealership should be."

Hello, Have purchased at least 6 cars in my life and this experience has by far been the best. I was given more than courteous treatment from the beginning. Phone calls answered, and none of that lets hurry up and make a deal pressure you receive at so many places. I am an Electric car enthusiast, and was interested in the e-Golf. I spoke with Richard Whittaker and George G. months ago about this, and asked them to please notify me if they got any of them. My car had arrived and was barely off the transport truck when they called me. Richard was very knowledgeble and a genuine person. They took time to answer all my questions and even helped me return a car to a different dealership. I will recommend them to anyone who asks and will return there myself. Sincerely, John W

Richard

SubbieGuy
6/30/2014

"Preowned 2012 Subaru Forester"

Working with AJ (Algie Cuffee) was a pleasure and can't forget Tony who helped get that monthly payment where we needed it. We drove down from Baltimore and are glad we did! Thanks guys!!!!!

AJ (Algie Cuffee), Tony, Barry (in finance)

blmilloff
6/23/2014

"My experience with this dealer was great"

AJ and Barry are great..! I will tell friends and family to buy from them. I didn't feel they were pushy and they were very patient with me.

AJ and Barry

dtemple77
6/23/2014

"A New Outback"

Our experience was very satisfying. The salesperson was knowledgeable of the different models and was able to answer all of our questions. The credit process was quick and met all of our expectations.

Tara Procter

S_Durham1
6/19/2014

"Mazda3purchase"

Working with George C. In sales and Barry in Finance was an absolute pleasure. George was extremely knowledgeable. Purchased this vehicle for my wife after she tried several brands / other dealers. I will purchase from Waldorf Mazda again, best car buying experience I've ever had. Am considering buying another new Mazda from George in the next couple of weeks for myself.

George and Barry

Cmj2014
6/19/2014

"Mrs. Miller"

My husband and I had a very good experience with our Salesman, Marcos, he was very friendly and not pushy. Ken was very helpful with our financing and making sure everything was squared away with our loan. Business Manager, Barry, explained things thoroughly and answered all questions we had.

Marcos Davis, Barry Luterek, Ken

rabertino
5/31/2014

"New Car Purchase w/trade-in done in 21/2 hours"

Drove in, was assigned a sales rep and a business manager. Negotiated a deal for a new Passat, signed the papers, and was out in 2 1/2 hours with my new car. Clearly, this was the speediest car transaction I have made in years. No high pressure, no last minute costs, just sign and drive. In total, a good purchase experience.

Steve Harrington, Barry Luterek, Robert Wiley

wernecke91
5/30/2014

"Fantastic Customer Service"

Chris and Barry were fantastic to work with. Low price, great customer service, and very knowledgeable about their product. Will definitely consider them in the future!

Chris Vanderbosh and Barry Luterek

joshdrothman
5/24/2014

"Internet Price = Price"

We did a ton of research online regarding dealerships and prices. By far, Waldorf Mazda's prices were the best. I emailed Chris Vanderbosch to ask for a quote on the specific car I wanted. Unlike other dealerships, who responded to such a request with a "come in and we'll talk about it," Chris gave me the MSRP, his (very competitive) sales price, and very clearly outlined the "out the door" price, including all taxes and fees. When we went to the dealership, Chris took us on a test drive. We expressed interest in the car, he gave us the same price previously emailed. We had a manufacturer's rebate, which he honored. The car was ours with very little negotiating. We hit a small snafu with the finance department. The dealership only allows a $3,000 down payment via credit card. We had forgotten our checkbooks at home (frankly because we weren't planning on buying that day), but wanted to put down a more sizable down payment. They offered the reason that they pay fees if they accept credit card payments higher than that (I don't think that's right, the fees are 2-3% on every transaction, always). We offered to cover half of the fees, to no avail. We had to go find the nearest bank branch to orchestrate the transaction. Other than that, it was a pain-free buying experience. We highly recommend this dealership.

Chris Vanderbosch

myriamleger
4/25/2014

"Waldorf Volkswagen"

I believe that customer service is key when choosing a dealership and especially a service center for maintenance after purchase. It has been a great relationship with Mario Baten (formerly of Marten's VW and now over at Waldorf VW). His courteousness, professionalism and automotive expertise have been key in keeping me as a loyal customer. When it was time for me to purchase a new car, I opted on another VW with the assurance that I would be getting the same care and service quality as I had gotten over the years and having Mario as my Service Representative was key in my decision to stay with Volkswagen.

Mario Baten