Waldorf Subaru Volkswagen Mazda

• Friendly Staff
  • Courtesy car wash
Unhappy Mazda Owner
8/17/2015

"Worst Dealership Experience Ever!!!"

In my opinion, this dealership lacks integrity, has terrible employees from Management on down and does not respond to complaints. I took my 2005 Mazda in for AC repair. I am on chemo and need the AC. They called said it would be $1,300.00. When I went to pick it up, no AC. I returned it and they then said now it is the compressor. I am on disability and could not afford the initial repair and charged it. Cannot afford the compressor. If they properly diagnosed the problem I would have not had the repair and traded the car for another with AC. Now I owe $1,300.00 for an AC that does not work and a car that I cannot use. I asked for the Service Director, Mike Welch, to call me . Nothing. Called the general manager... out of the office. Talked to his sales manager... very short and gruff. Said he could not address my concern, was not a repair man and would have Mike West call me.... back where I started. I went on line and the little live chat box came on. That lady cannot give out the name or number for the General Manager. Will only give him a message. The old expression "The Buck Stops Here" does not apply at Wes Greenway's Waldorf Automotive. Shame on them and shame on Mazda for not taking the dealership away from them. In my opinion, they lack integrity and customer service does not exist in their vocabulary. Do business with them at high risk

Service writer, Service Director never called me, Sales Manager

CollinB
8/14/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

We bought a 2015 Golf from Erik. He was extremely friendly, and was always available by phone while we were sorting out our finances. Overall it was the perfect car buying experience. I would highly recommend VW Waldorf, Erik, and the Golf!

Erik

mubri
8/07/2015

"Excellent service and customer care "

My daughter, my wife and I were very impressed with Erik's courteous and refined way of handling customers and answering the questions we may have had regarding the purchase of a new 2015 Jetta TSI yesterday for my daughter who lives in DC. .He is truly "class act", we will recommend him to other friends who may be looking for a car. I have been purchasing new and preowned cars from dealers for close to 40 years. This car purchasing experience with Erik stood out in so many nice ways. If the reader wants to buy a VW, I recommend you give a chance to Erik; you will not be disappointed. Ty Benchaita, PHD Houston, Texas

Erik Ryshing

iwana
6/10/2015

"Waldorf Subaru Volkswagen the Worst Service Department "

One star is too much, this rates no star service. We had a appointment, arrived on time, but we had to wait 4 hours before our car could be seen. Once seen we were promised the repairs would be complete 4 days later. We called 4 days later and was told the car would be completed the next day. Called next day and was told it was take 2 additional day. Picked up the car, paid the over-price charge and drove 1/2 mile and the problem happen again. Turn around and toke car back and was told by the Service Manage, Mike, that he could not understand why the problem was not completed and that he would have to call VW for some technical information.

Mike

R123-md
5/16/2015

"Worst Service Experience Ever"

This was the worst service center I have frequented. My appointment time was overbooked, and I was not notified of this at arrival. Wait time exceeded 3 hours for a 30 minute repair. On top of that, warranty information provided previously was not entered into the system requiring additional delays. I will not be returning to this service center.

jchristian70
11/16/2014

"This is how a dealership should be."

Hello, Have purchased at least 6 cars in my life and this experience has by far been the best. I was given more than courteous treatment from the beginning. Phone calls answered, and none of that lets hurry up and make a deal pressure you receive at so many places. I am an Electric car enthusiast, and was interested in the e-Golf. I spoke with Richard Whittaker and George G. months ago about this, and asked them to please notify me if they got any of them. My car had arrived and was barely off the transport truck when they called me. Richard was very knowledgeble and a genuine person. They took time to answer all my questions and even helped me return a car to a different dealership. I will recommend them to anyone who asks and will return there myself. Sincerely, John W

Richard

SubbieGuy
6/30/2014

"Preowned 2012 Subaru Forester"

Working with AJ (Algie Cuffee) was a pleasure and can't forget Tony who helped get that monthly payment where we needed it. We drove down from Baltimore and are glad we did! Thanks guys!!!!!

AJ (Algie Cuffee), Tony, Barry (in finance)

blmilloff
6/23/2014

"My experience with this dealer was great"

AJ and Barry are great..! I will tell friends and family to buy from them. I didn't feel they were pushy and they were very patient with me.

AJ and Barry

dtemple77
6/23/2014

"A New Outback"

Our experience was very satisfying. The salesperson was knowledgeable of the different models and was able to answer all of our questions. The credit process was quick and met all of our expectations.

Tara Procter

S_Durham1
6/19/2014

"Mazda3purchase"

Working with George C. In sales and Barry in Finance was an absolute pleasure. George was extremely knowledgeable. Purchased this vehicle for my wife after she tried several brands / other dealers. I will purchase from Waldorf Mazda again, best car buying experience I've ever had. Am considering buying another new Mazda from George in the next couple of weeks for myself.

George and Barry