Warren Henry Infiniti

20850 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33169
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Jacque
4/01/2015

"Fabulous car, Fantastic service!!!"

My husband has always said I am the most indecisive person in the world! I always felt he was exaggerating until after being at the Infiniti dealership for several hours for 3 consecutive days, then my five year old daughter screams, "Mommy, just get any car!" Well Frank Hebbert, Vlad Skoric, and Ismet Yagci was very patient in dealing with my insanity, they definitely know how to provide customer service with EXCELLENCE!!! On my first day of being at the dealership, I left for about an hour and came back not knowing the dealership was closed. Ismet called Vlad and Vlad was kind enough to return back to work after his work hours. After all of that, I still did not close a deal but was given a Q50 to test drive for two days. I fell in love with the car and Frank helped me make my final decision to close the deal. I got exactly what I bargained for and I am very pleased with my payments. I highly recommend Warren Henry Infiniti! Frank, Vlad, and Ismet get ready because I'll be back! :)

Twilliams
3/25/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I have been a member of the Warren Henry family for a while and I so happy that I was able to stay! The sales team were amazing and super cooperative. All of the people that I came in contact with were very helpful and pleasant, starting from the receptionist to the manager. Alain made sure I was able to get the perfect car to fit my needs as well as my budget. They were able to answer all of my questions and definetly met my needs. I really appreciate their patience and care. The total experience was not long at all, and even though it wasnt that long Ismet offered to order me lunch. Thank you Sergio for making sure I obtained everything I needed and for finding the perfect car for me. I love Warren Henry infiniti, they are very professional and continue to provide excellent service. Before I go I would also like to commend the service department. Gerald Henry is my service consultant and he is also amazing!

Larry Zinn

mrsamandafunk
3/25/2015

"amazing service and great staff. quick and efficient servic"

Scott was awesome and very confident in his product and the services offered at Warren Henry infiniti. The process of the lease paperwork was expedited and very efficient like a well oiled machine.

LinJ112
3/25/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Scott Fitzpatrick was our salesman and he was friendly and treated us with respect. Alain Laucirica was our finance manager and he was also very pleasant and respectful. They tried their best to work with me and get me into the car that I loved and that fit my budget. They both made sure they answered all of our questions. Scott walked us over to the service department and introduced us to Tom Thompson a service consultant who was also warm and friendly and explained to us how to make an appointment. We never felt pressured or bullied which I have experienced before. It was very comfortable and enjoyable and they made us feel like family. Also, Warren Henry also has a lot of perks that other dealers do not offer. I am looking forward to doing business with them for many years to come.

Tom Thompason

crstnselg
3/16/2015

"Best place for a new Infiniti"

My Nissan lease was finished and i wanted a nice upgrade. I went to South Motors and the experience wasnt good at all. I contacted Warren Henry Infiniti and what a difference. Best in customer service, pricing, value and quality. All of the staff is great. Thank you Sergio for helping me.

Andres
3/14/2015

"First class dealership"

We are finally beginning to see car dealerships that are respectful of the potential client. At Warren Henry Infinity you will find a professional approach to car sales. Emphasizing the needs of their clients, explaining the advantages of their products and how the could help the client obtain the car that he really needs without all that false hoopla and pressure you will find in other dealerships. Wether you end up vying a car from them I can assure you that your experience at Warren Henry Infinity will be a very pleasant one.

felipeespanol@hotmail.com
3/12/2015

"Mr. Sergio Soto"

I had bought cars over 200k in the last 10 years and the service of this gentleman is way betond my expectations, I want to congratulate Warren Henry for its amazing staff

STiagosonm68
3/11/2015

"Sergio is the best!"

The car i leaseD from Sergio is my 4th Infiniti. Unfurtunate the first one from Warren Henry. What a great experience I had with you. Sergio is on top of his game. He made a such a great deal with me without even involving a manager like the typical sales consultant and he is fairly new to Sales but he has what it takes. I Wouldn't be surprised if next time i see him for my next car he is in Management. Great dedication and he calls me every once in a while to make sure everything is good. I really appreciate that. Keep up the good work Sergio and thank you for your great dedication and service. I will send your way anyone i know is looking for a car. Too bad i didn't know about Warren Henry Infiniti before.

TONYC3
3/09/2015

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER"

WARREN HENRY INFINITI HAS INCREASED THE BAR TO WHAT PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS. MY SALES ASSOCIATE NIK JECMENICA HAS BEEN THE BEST SALES ASSOCIATE I COULD EVER ASK FOR. HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT THE PRODUCT, AND REMINDED ME THAT I WAS NOT BEING SOLD I WAS BEING CONSULTED, AND MADE SURE THAT I SELECTED THE PERFECT CAR FOR MY WIFE. THE TRANSACTION WAS SMOOTH AND EXCITING. I DO WANT TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANK YOU NOT ONLY TO MY SALES ASSOCIATE NIK BUT ALSO TO THE SALES MANAGER EDUARDO MOLKO, AND MY FINANCE MANAGER ALAIN LAUCIRICA. WITH OUT THEIR EFFORTS NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HAPPEN. THANK YOU GUYS ON HELPING ME GIVE MY WIFE THE BIRTHDAY GIFT SHE DESERVES!!! IM EXCITED TO REPEAT ANOTHER TRANSACTION WITH YOU GUYS.

Ej2781
3/04/2015

"Best dealer I ever been to"

Leo was great and then Sergio helped me and everything was excellent. Best place to do business with if looking for an Infiniti. Will recommend all of my friends to Sergio, Leo and Alain

Reviews of Sergio Soto