Warren Henry Infiniti

20850 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33169
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

RONH
2/05/2016

"The BEST car purchasing experience ever!"

After experiencing the stereotypical dealerships in the past I went in thinking this would be another battle of game playing and bait and switch. WOW! Totally not what I had experienced in the past. Hector Seminario went above and beyond to get me the deal I was comfortable with. Also excellent was Sales Manager Ismet Yagci who assisted Hector in securing the best terms for me. I kept thinking there would be a catch, but no! It was the most stress free car buying experience ever! I would also like to thank Alain who processed the financing with the utmost expertise and professionalism. Hector even took the time to introduce me to the Service Manager to establish a rapport with her for future visits. He even scheduled a date for my first oil change! Talk about service!!! I will recommend this team and dealership to everyone I know. Awesome job Team!

ozzy1219
2/04/2016

"Best car buying experience!!"

I bought a Q50 from Yemil and not only was he very professional, he was an all around nice person. I've bought many cars before but never have i had such an easy car buying experience. i had never driven an infiniti before and on the test drive Yemil explained everything and was patient with me and my family. i will highly recommend this dealer and Yemil to all my friends and family, thank you Yemil.

Steven
2/03/2016

"Pleasant experience from the time we entered the building."

From time we were greeted upon our entry into the dealership Gionnon exceeded expectations and took care of us from start to finish. He spent a lot of time with us especially since I did not expect to be leasing a car upon my departure from home. I did it to appease my wife originally. He was extremely thorough and personable. Ismet helped w/pricing, and Saqib was very pleasant to deal with on the finance side. An extremely pleasant experience.

Agrobman
2/02/2016

"Stellar Experiene"

I would give Warren Henry a great rating after the new lease of my Infiniti Q50. I worked with Jack Rozanov extensively over several weeks. He was very professional, helpful and sincere in trying to obtain the best deal. He followed up with me appropriately and was a great advocate for me. He is a great guy and employee for the company. In addition I worked with Ismet who was very professional as well and kept his word to provide the deal we agreed on.

Marlinw23

"Qx60 -excellence 🎯"

I have previously owned a Mazda , BMW, Mercedes and Lexus which have given me the opportunity to deal with what most consider to be top dealerships. I decided to give the Infiniti family a shot. I am very pleased with their patience, kindness , and willingness to help me find something that fit my budget. After, many questions, test drives and calculations to make sure I was pleased with my purchase I drove out with a beautiful Qx60. Nikola Jcmenica was very helpful and took his time; never pressuring me to make any decisions on a car or purchase. Yes, I was changing between black to grey cars even after the black one was sent to wash. Also, my children were running around , getting inside the cars all day and the entire Infiniti staff was extremely kids friendly. I can't say the same from the previous dealership I have dealt with in the past. I want to especially thank Nikola Jcmenica , and Mark de la Cruz for helping me make the right purchase that fit my budget and family's needs. I'm happy to have experienced exceptional customer service while getting exactly what I wanted. Thank you guys !!! Marlin

Juan
2/01/2016

"Fantastic customer service and true professionals"

I had the pleasure of visiting the dealership this past weekend. I can honestly say that I have never received better treatment from a great group of people. From Nikola, to the manager Mark, to the porter, they all went out of their way to make sure that we got what we wanted and treated us like family. Nikola was exceptionally helpful and patient, and a tremendous resource that made the process and the challenges of a auto purchase as smooth as possible. So although all of this is true, important and good, what they also did is work with us to get us deals that worked for my family. We went in for 1 car, for my in-law, maybe a second for my wife as her lease was up soon.. Well, there was no reason to go anywhere else. They earned our business with respect, professionalism, and good numbers, we left with 3 cars.

Porter, don't know his name :(

GGarciaB
2/01/2016

"THE example of customer service!"

Hello! I'd like to recognize Hector Seminario, Ismet Yagci and the whole William Henry Team for their exemplary customer service. They were both a pleasure to work with. Hector gave me the best experience I've ever had acquiring a vehicle. He knew the perfect level of being professional, keeping me in touch with reality and just being a genuinely nice guy. Ismet caught Hectors Alley-oop perfectly and made my experience with him equally as pleasurable. He was very clear with all the paperwork, options and evoked a relaxed & professional setting. Being a senior sales manager at my company, I know it takes a special person to do their jobs with a genuine smile and desire to deliver an overall great experience. I have never saved anyone's contact info from a dealership. I have Hectors info stored, ready to share with anyone thinking of upgrading to a new Infinity. I'm already looking forward to going back and have hector hand me my next set of keys! Thank you guys!! You Rock!! In case Infinity counts how many times your names are mentioned...Ismet & Hector...Ismet & Hector...Ismet & Hector...Ismet & Hector...Ismet & Hector.....William Henry & Infinity are lucky to have you guys. Thank you!

Jvillegas
2/01/2016

"Very helpful and attentive service"

customer service was excellent, very attentive, helped me get a good deal, would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new car. Overall good experience here.

jk_NewInfiniti

"Infiniti Q50"

I picked up a Q50 over the weekend. I knew what I wanted, called in advance, and spoke to Nik. He met me at the door first thing when I arrived and took me out for a test drive. Our negotiations were quick and efficient and I was out the door with a new car soon after I arrived. The team was great: no nonsense and excited to make a deal happen. I highly recommend Warren Henry and, especially, Nik Jecmenica!

jk_NewInfiniti
2/01/2016

"Best dealership in town!"

I picked up a Q50 over the weekend. I knew whta I wanted, called in advance, and spoke to Nik. He met me at the door first thing when I arrived and took me out for a test drive. Our negotiations were quick and efficient and I was out the door soon after I arrived. The team was great: no nonsense and excited to make a deal happen. I highly recommend Warren Henry and, especially, Nil Jecmenica!

Reviews of Ismet Yagci