Warren Henry Infiniti

Sergio Soto

Mark de la Cruz, Sales Manager, Warren Henry Infiniti

Mark de la Cruz

October 30, 2016

"Excellent Professional Experience "

- LAV3020

I was referred to sales consultant Nikola Jecmenica at Warren Henri Infinity and I am glad that I was referred to him. Walking into the dealership the staff was friendly and welcoming. I have purchased many cars throughout the years and I can appreciate an honest, friendly, and efficient interaction. That is exactly what I got with Nikola as he made my experience a great one from looking at car options, to the deal that I was looking for, as well as the delivery experience. It was quick and efficient. Thank you Nikola and the Warren Henry staff.

October 27, 2016

"Couldn't get a deal done but great service"

- LazMo

Ismet the finance manager and Christian the sales advisor provided excellent customer service and were available to answer any questions almost immediately. Due to a small miscommunication error on my part I did not purchase the vehicle, but the deal was the best in town. I would do business with them anytime. Lazaro Morales.

October 24, 2016

"Great experience "

- Gisell

This car buying experience was by far the easiest one I've had thanks to my sales consultant, Nik Jecmenica. He was honest, straightforward, and accommodating to my requests. The finance process and signing of final paperwork was also pain-free. I certainly left a satisfied customer!

Warren Henry Infiniti, Miami, FL, 33169