Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Infiniti

Call
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

J. O'Neill
1/31/2015

"above and beyond"

Having just purchased a new infinity qx70s, I was informed of complimentary services offered by warren Henry, and clearly outlined by our salesman, Sergio Soto. He has reached out to me in the past reminding us of those services, and to always let him know if he can do anything for us. I reached out to him regarding paint 'smudges' my new car received in a parking lot- compliments of another car's door. There were no' dings', however Sergio and the team were more than willing to treat the car to bring it back to showroom condition. Same day I called, it was done. That's what service and hospitality are all about. Thank you sergio

Dre28
1/30/2015

"Best Car buying experience ever!"

I recently purchased my first Infinity Q50 at Warren Henry. I wasn't looking to buy that day but Nik, one our salesman, was super friendly and helpful in giving us information about the model we liked. We went out for a test drive with Sergio and he gave us a bit more information and felt completely comfortable with him. Both Nik and Sergio have amazing customer service skills and along with both of their expertise, we were able to get an incredible deal. Saqib, the finance manager was great as well, he made the end of the the entire process extremely smooth. We absolutely loved the experience at Warren Henry because we didn't feel pressured as we had in other dealers, where everyone is just worried about making the sale instead of focusing on what the client really wants. Im ecstatic with my new car and will definitely continue to do business with Warren Henry Infinity.

SFY
1/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased an Infiniti QX80 and Vladan Skoric was the sales consultant that helped me during the whole process of purchase. He has great customer skills,very committed to do a professional job,he goes far and beyond! It was the first time I did business with Warren Henry Infiniti and will not be the last!

Am1234
1/16/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

I just purchased my first Waren Henry G40 a few days ago and I am very satisfied with my purchase. Frank Hebbert was my salesman and he took great care of me and gave me an awesome deal that other Infiniti dealerships could not. I am very excited about my new car and can't wait to tell everyone! I would definitely recommend if your looking to get a car, get it from Waren Henry infiniti!

Courtneyrbn
12/31/2014

"Routine Service"

Friendly, Courteous and Excellent Customer Service Skills. Mr. Henry always exceed my expectations. My servicing needs are always met the first time around. Truly a Company asset!

Gerald Henry

robertposner
12/24/2014

"Great car buying experience"

I purchased my first Infiniti from Warren Henry Infiniti last week. I was very happy with the overall exprience. Burak Baysu was my salesman and he was great. I came to the dealership four times before making my decision. He listened and responded to my needs and facilitated the process in a way that made me very happy to purchase from him and Warren Henry..

Lemarisg
12/06/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Loved this place! It was a pleasure car shopping at this dealer. our salesperson, Sergio Soto, was amazing!! We bought a used honda accord that was in great condition. The tires were a bit worn.. They offered to put brand new tires and brakes, and replaced the bumper with a brand new one because the fog light was attached to the bumper and was a bit loose. Instead of having us go back to pick up the car, although I wasn't getting an Infiniti, they still gave me a loaner while the honda was getting fixed. Sergio brought us the car to where we were at. He was patient, amicable, and went above and beyond to get us the car we wanted. This dealer is quite a distance from where we live but will DEFINITELY travel to purchase from here again. This place knows the definition of true customer service! I'd rate Sergio 5+++++!!

DosGetto
12/01/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

This is my second Infiniti purchase from Warren Henry and Burak helped me great a great deal on a new lease! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in looking at Infinitis.

dede2442
11/30/2014

"Very friendly and welcoming experience. "

Barack was a very pleasant sales person to work with. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle he was trying to sell me. His approach was friendly and felt genuine. I am very pleased to have conducted business with him.

Ramiz Fakhoury
11/29/2014

"Burak Baysu good service at Warren Henry "

Burak Baysu was one of the pleasant person with a lovely smile that we met in Warren Henry . We bought an infiniti car from him and we were pleased and satisfied with his professional cooperation and work . My husband and I were confused what type of car to buy but his detailed explanation to us about the car specifications convinced us to buy it. He makes you feel at home with sincere welcome. He is a good salesmen and car consultant . He gave us a personal attention and went beyond . we purchased from him for his distinguished attitude and convincing personality . We looked around and visited too many dealers but was happy with Warren Henry sales deal and service as well as Burak follow up sales service. Yesterday we had our first car maintenance service and again satisfied with Warren Henry overhaul service. We saw ‘Mr Burak again as he became a friend of ours with his kind spirit and warm heart. Dina Khayyat

Reviews of Sergio Soto