Warren Henry Infiniti

20850 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33169
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Renay Brakha
8/16/2016

"Amazing Service always smiles"

I walked into this dealership for the first time and i walked out with a new amazing car. Wilfredo Ortiz and Ismet Yagci helped me throughout the whole process and still is. It really was great service and i plan on returning when my lease is done.

Pete
8/10/2016

"Amazing leasing experience"

Gionnon was my sale/leasing consultant. This guy is amazing, I have gone to different dealers but this is a special place, it was like home. Gionnon was so nice accomplishing each one of my requests (more than one trust me) The customer service was from another planet, straight and easy. In this place they will give what they advertise. For sure I will come to Warren Infiniti and Gionnon a special person from another planet. Thank you guys!!!!!!

Maxi10
7/27/2016

"Amazing dealership"

I had the best experience. Jack my sales person was so sweet and helpful and has gone above and beyond to make sure we are happy. Ismet was also so kind and helpful and made our experience wonderful.

Redsport400
7/26/2016

"It was a amazing experience "

It was amazing they had the car already cleaned and ready to go also I traded my car in and was out of the dealer within 25 minutes with a 2016 Infiniti Q50 3.0t Red Sport 400 it was a amazing experience I truly recommend

Hector

Blastignyc
7/24/2016

"Top class Service "

5 star service from Sergio Soto. He made everything so easy for me and my wife for our new vehicle. Recently moved from NY and the experience was well beyond my expectations. Thank you Sergio. Keep up the good work.

Donica
7/06/2016

"Amazing!"

From the very first time I visited Warren Henry Infiniti, I was welcomed with such a warm and friendly team. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful, even those who I wasn't working with directly. Hector and Jack took very good care of me, and made sure every single one of my questions were answered. It was my first time purchasing on my own, and the process was so smooth with them! I would recommend to anyone.

Infiniti-Driver In Miami
6/27/2016

"Excellent experience purchasing an Infiniti"

Purchasing an Infiniti was a positive experience. Warren Henry's staff make the environment welcoming and comfortable. For example, I was offered a beverage when I first arrived. My salesman, Mr. Wil Ortiz, answered my questions regarding the vehicle and welcomed my desire to test drive a few vehicles. Infinitis handle the road very well, and Mr. Ortiz supported my enthusiasm to experience the engine's power and the vehicle's capabilities during a test drive; these test drives impressed me, thus leading me to choose an Infiniti over the Volvo S60 I test-drove earlier that week. I recommend Mr. Ortiz as a salesman and Warren Henry Infiniti. Excellent job!

Kbrackett
6/13/2016

"Awesome "

Jack and Alain were very good...and made it smooth and easy to transition into a new lease. I will definity be refering friends and family

cruzdog954
6/11/2016

"May the 4th Infiniti be with you!"

I had already sampled 3 Infiniti car for the past 9 years. A 4th Infiniti? Nope. But then thinking about the excellent service department and having a warm welcome from Jack Rozanov made it possible to get a 4th one. Don't get me wrong - my 2013 Infiniti FX37 is a thing of beauty. Nothing ever went wrong with it. Given the opportunity, I was able to get into a Hermosa Blue 2016 Infiniti Q70S. It is a complicated process to terminate a lease early and get into another one, but Jack Rozanov was able to make the process super easy. In and out. He even let me take the car to my wife for final approval. I do not exaggerate when I tell you that many of the service reps came out saddened that I left my FX37 but congratulated me on the new purchase. This is what you want from a dealership - just like the Cheer's TV Series bar - everyone knows you. Warren Henry Infiniti is no "mass produced" dealership. They truly know you by name - well, they still call me Mr. Last Name. If you are thinking of a car, look no further - Warren Henry Infiniti has what you need. Make sure you ask for Jack Rozanov and ask him about me, specially about the test drive. ps - Don't tell the manager!

Meital Stark

InfinitiQ50400
6/08/2016

"Ok experience - not willing to negotiate"

I was having a good experience at this dealership until we got to the negotiations part. This dealer was barely negotiating with me. It appeared like this dealer did not really want to sell. A couple of hours later, I walked out of this dealership and went to Sawgrass Infiniti. I purchased my new car at Sawgrass Infiniti within 1 hour of leaving this dealership. This dealership chose not to work with me and let me walk out. They ended up losing a sale to another dealer.

spoke to a few people

Warren Henry Infiniti responded to this review

June 28, 2016

Thank you for your feedback InfinitiQ50400. We apologize for your poor experience negotiating at our dealership. We have shared your comments with our team and will be immediately ensuring all team members are trained to better communicate our best price guarantee with all clients. Congratulations on your new Infiniti and we hope you visit us again. For any future needs you may have or any suggestions how we can improve, please reach out to me. My direct contact info is below. Happy driving, Ismet Yagci General Sales Manager WarrenHenryInfiniti.com Mobile: 305-924-7998 iyagci@warrenhenryauto.com

Reviews of Ismet Yagci