Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Infiniti
Call
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

"Best car shopping experience"

Buying or leasing a car is not always a smooth experience but Sergio made sure that I was satisfied. Very happy customer. I would recommend doing business with him!

"What an amazing experience"

I went to get my first car and shopped around a lot. Raymundo Antomarchi was patient and helped me get my dream car at a great deal. Everyone at Warren Henry was helpful and made my first car lease experience an excellent one.

"Car service and repair"

Had a great experience with this dealership. They were very honest and went out of there way to help. Tom Thompson returned every phone call and followed up with all my questions. He is very patient and knowledgable in his field and a pleasure to work with. He will go the extra mile to make ensure the job is done

Tom Thompson

"New SUV"

I had gone car shopping for the QX60 to other dealers and none of them wanted to offer me a fair deal. Thanks to Leonardo Tarantino I was able to drive off with my awesome suv. He was straight forward, super nice and professional. I would 100% recommend this dealer and my sales guy Leonardo.

"Best Dealer Experience Ever!"

Tom Thompson and the entire Warren Henry Infiniti staff have been excellent to deal with. From the initial sales process with Vlad Skoric in getting me the best deal, to the no hassle financing by Alain Laucirica, the entire experience has been top notch. Had to go in for minor service recently and Tom had me back in the car before I could warm up the seat in the service department....Awesome!

"Great Deal!"

I had a great experience at Warren Henry Infinity. I had been searching for a pre-owned EX35 for several months, and finally found "the one" at Warren Henry. Our salesman, Tunch Basar was pleasant and professional. Unlike other dealerships where you go back and forth haggling over price, we had a deal just minutes after Tunch evaluated my trade! The Finance Manager, Alain Laucirica was also pleasant and professional. He explained all of the financing to us in great detail. I have a feeling I'll be holding on to this EX35 for awhile, but if I ever decide to get another Infinity, I'll be going back to Warren Henry!

Miguel (don't know his last name)

"In Little time, Tunch got the job done!"

I had an excellent experience as a first time car buyer at Warren Henry Infiniti. I was assisted by Tunch Basar. My situation was unique as I needed a car ASAP but everything had to be done thru my father who lived 6 hours away. That didn't dissuade Mr. Basar who bent over backwards for me to ride out with my car. He was understanding, diligent and most importantly polite. Me. Basar broke down te process for me in a manner that I would understand and at no point did he come across as someone who wanted to take advantage of my little experience at car buying. He turned my first experience into a plesant one and I highly recommend Mr. Baser and Warren Henry to anyone that is looking for a new or used certified car. Thank you so much Tunch

Tunch Basar

"Great Experience!"

Couldn't have had a better experience! Tunch was a great guy to work with! I recently and very unexpectedly lost my husband and he had always taken care this type of purchase. Everything was wonderful from the help Tunch gave to such a novice to the two guys that delivered my beautiful new car! Thanks again for everything !

"New lease"

Nikola Jecmenica and the entire staff at warren infinity was very professional, attentive, courteous, and knowledgable. Nik Jecmenica was on top of his game, got me the best deal, and answered all my questions. Would definitely recommend

"New lease"

Very professional service throughout the whole experience. We recently traded in our old Infiniti and leased a new one. Process was very easy and efficient.

Nikola Jecmenica