Warren Henry Infiniti

20850 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33169
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Miguelh423
4/28/2016

"It was an absolutely amazing experience "

Words can't explain the way Alain and Gionnon went above and beyond to help my mother and I in getting a CPO vehicle. Gionnon spent hours looking for a vehicle in our budget without any hesitation. And then when we got to the Finance office Alain greeted us with a warm and welcoming environment and worked his absolute best to get us the deal of a lifetime. I already recommended it to everyone i know. You have gained 2 new loyal clients due to these guys outstanding service and help. Thank you sincerely Miguel hernandez & Maria espindola

riskmusik
4/27/2016

"my best car buying experience"

My salesman will ortiz made my first dealership car purchase the best car buying experience ever he went above and beyond his duties i am more than satisfied with the service from him and see why warren infinity is the number one infinity dealership in florida also saqib sakrani was also very helpful and informative

123carwash
4/26/2016

"Absolutely a remarkable and professional experience"

Buying or leasing a vehicle from Warren Henry is truly a great experience. From the moment I made my initial call to inquire about the Q50, to the time I drove my new car off the lot, they made the process surprisingly enjoyable. The associates at Warren Henry, go above and beyond to offer SUPERIOR customer service. In my case I dealt with Jack Rozanov (Sales), he kept me informed throughout the whole negotiations process and worked hard to get me a great deal. At the end of the day I drove off in a beautiful new Infiniti Q50, and an overall wonderful experience. I can honestly say I will recommend Warren Henry to all my family and friends.

Ceci
4/26/2016

"Great customer service all around"

Amazing staff and great experience. I explored other dealerships but none provided the full satisfaction and service I was looking for like Warren Henry Infiniti

Matt11
4/24/2016

"Fair fast and professional "

There was no playing around. They made sure I was satisfied and they made the deal happen. The team there is excellent and professional and friendly.

Hmoran730
4/22/2016

"AMAZING SERVICE!!!"

Sergio was an amazing lease manager that helped me with the selection of my vehicle. He leveraged his knowledge and expertise to help me make an educated decision for me and my family. His patience and information truly made this a delightful experience. I've purchased many vehicles in my life from no luxury to luxury and this by far was the most pleasurable experience I've ever had. Thank you to Sergio and the entire Team at the Warren Henry Infiniti.

Damianp1023
4/18/2016

"Very Patient and Helpful"

Even though the process of my transaction took a while, they stayed patient and helped me through it the entire time. Valentina really helped work around what I was looking for and made sure I was getting what I wanted. I was able to leave with the car I wanted for the price I was willing to pay because of her and management as well. Strongly recommend the dealership for those looking to purchase a new Infiniti because of their kindness and helpfulness.

MMD-CCD
4/18/2016

"QX60 w/ Nik"

Thanks Nik for answering all of our questions and being straightforward and upfront about everything Warren Henry Infinity has to offer. We were in the market to lease a midsize crossover luxury SUV we checked out various makes and models and competitors. Personally I believe that vehicles sell themselves, I had walked out of other dealers because of the sales personnel trying to sell false promises that they could not and would not put on paper and sign. Nik, THANK YOU. It was your honesty that made this happen.

dustinirwinpga
4/10/2016

"QX50 w/ Hector"

Hector took great care of us during the entire process. We have small children, which makes simple things challenging. Hector anticipated our needs to make sure my family was comfortable (private room for my wife to nurse, let my 2 year old watch his IPad). In the end, we walked away with the vehicle we wanted at the price we were looking to spend. We will absolutely return to Warren Henry Infiniti again and recommend you do the same! Thanks for a great experience!!!!!

Ken Yang
3/29/2016

"A terrific experience from start to finish."

Bought a new QX60 here after visiting a number of regional dealerships. A big thanks to Ismet, the Sales Manager, and Alain in Finance for giving me a great deal and making the buying process simple. Most of all, I want to thank Hector Seminario who sold me the car. He was straightforward and upfront about everything. We negotiated over the phone and when I came in, everything was as agreed. No gimmicks, secret charges, or typical sales person mumbo jumbo. At another dealership, the "top salesman" left his office maybe 5 times- once he claimed to talk to the President of Infiniti North America about my car price at 7pm. What total nonsense! At Warren Henry, it is the exact opposite. Hector went through all the benefits you get at Warren Henry and made the process smooth and easy. He treats customers with respect and gets them a great deal. What more can you ask for? I would recommend Warren Henry to anyone who is looking for a car they sell. Shop around, and then come here to buy your car, you won't regret it!

Reviews of Jack Rozanov