Warren Henry Infiniti

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

bj
2/16/2015

"Excellent"

Burak Baysu made my first experience of buying an infinity a positive one. His patience and passion about what he does reflect in his customer service and orientation. Definitely, I will recommend him as a sales consultant to anyone wishing to buy an infinity. He goes far and beyond to ensure the satisfaction of his customers.

diamondeli9
2/11/2015

"Exceptional service"

I get nothing but great services here at Warren Henry Infiniti. I've had my car for 6 years and never had any major issues with it. Tom Thompson my advisor always keeps me updated on what needs to be done and is very efficient.

Tom Thompson

MMrldn
2/08/2015

"Best experience in car buying"

We are not the yougest customers. We have been buying and leasing cars for years and years. Sergio made this the best experience we ever had. So bad we didnt meet him before. Great service, great deals, easy process and the best attention to details from him. He made it happen twice for us. We are very happy and we will come back to him in the future.

DMM_SoFl
2/05/2015

"I couldn't be happier!"

The whole process was very smooth. Nik was very knowledgable about the vehicles and was very patient with my many questions. Nik and Ed were professional, helpful and I am confident that they got me the best deal possible. I have never had a more comfortable and effortless car buying experience. Warren Henry sets the bar very high. If you want to escape the stereotypical car buying nonsense and get a luxury vehicle without all of the hassle, go see Nik.

DS
2/02/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

My husband and I were looking to get an Infiniti Q50 and were told by a co-worker about what a great experience he'd had dealing with Burak. So I called and gave him the information on what car we were looking for. I must say, we weren't dissapointed! Burak was in constant communication with me and went above and beyond to get us exactly the car that we wanted, and at the price we were looking for. We went in already knowing what our payments would be, but of course I was expecting to be hit with all sorts of "surprise" fees once we were actually ready to buy the car. I was pleasantly surprised to see that what we were told was exactly what we got. No extra surprise fees or hidden charges. I will definitely be rocommending Burak and Warren Henry Infiniti to any of my friends and co-workers that are looking to purchase or lease an Infiniti in the future.

J. O'Neill
1/31/2015

"above and beyond"

Having just purchased a new infinity qx70s, I was informed of complimentary services offered by warren Henry, and clearly outlined by our salesman, Sergio Soto. He has reached out to me in the past reminding us of those services, and to always let him know if he can do anything for us. I reached out to him regarding paint 'smudges' my new car received in a parking lot- compliments of another car's door. There were no' dings', however Sergio and the team were more than willing to treat the car to bring it back to showroom condition. Same day I called, it was done. That's what service and hospitality are all about. Thank you sergio

Dre28
1/30/2015

"Best Car buying experience ever!"

I recently purchased my first Infinity Q50 at Warren Henry. I wasn't looking to buy that day but Nik, one our salesman, was super friendly and helpful in giving us information about the model we liked. We went out for a test drive with Sergio and he gave us a bit more information and felt completely comfortable with him. Both Nik and Sergio have amazing customer service skills and along with both of their expertise, we were able to get an incredible deal. Saqib, the finance manager was great as well, he made the end of the the entire process extremely smooth. We absolutely loved the experience at Warren Henry because we didn't feel pressured as we had in other dealers, where everyone is just worried about making the sale instead of focusing on what the client really wants. Im ecstatic with my new car and will definitely continue to do business with Warren Henry Infinity.

SFY
1/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased an Infiniti QX80 and Vladan Skoric was the sales consultant that helped me during the whole process of purchase. He has great customer skills,very committed to do a professional job,he goes far and beyond! It was the first time I did business with Warren Henry Infiniti and will not be the last!

Am1234
1/16/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

I just purchased my first Waren Henry G40 a few days ago and I am very satisfied with my purchase. Frank Hebbert was my salesman and he took great care of me and gave me an awesome deal that other Infiniti dealerships could not. I am very excited about my new car and can't wait to tell everyone! I would definitely recommend if your looking to get a car, get it from Waren Henry infiniti!

Courtneyrbn
12/31/2014

"Routine Service"

Friendly, Courteous and Excellent Customer Service Skills. Mr. Henry always exceed my expectations. My servicing needs are always met the first time around. Truly a Company asset!

Gerald Henry