Warren Henry Infiniti

20850 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33169
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Osiris
5/13/2015

"Amazing service from Nik Jecmenica!"

Nik made the entire process smooth, simple and a real pleasure. We knew what we wanted and Nik made sure that we got exactly what we asked for. His ideas and recommendations were great and overall it was a fantastic experience. Highly, highly recommended!

juliej
5/10/2015

"Fantastic help from Burak Baysu!"

Buying my first new car as a single mom was a challenge in many ways! Everyone I dealt with was incredibly helpful and, when unexpected delays came up on my end, Burak patiently stayed in touch with me without overwhelming me at all~ he most definitely earned my trust and repeat business. Thank you so much!

Hollyzbdb

"Best of the best"

The whole deal was pretty much negotiated over the phone and no surprises when It was time to sign. This is my second infiniti from Warren Henry and it wont be the last one. My wife's lease is about the expire and i will be calling sergio to get a car for her.

Wells,Kevrette
5/05/2015

"my sales associate, Maryuri " Valentina"Pena was phoneminal "

Maryuri Pena was an excellent sales associate. Her pleasant demeanor and wealth of knowledge made me feel at ease with my purchase. There was no pressure and the ultimate focus was indeed customer satisfaction. She is the main reason I will continue to do business with warren Henry . In addition to Maryuri there were other great people working. The finance manager and the general manager were exceptional. They helped to foster a very warm and supportive environment. If u are looking for an infinti, warren Henry is indeed the best place to make your purchase. You surely won't regret it. ---- Kevrette Wells

Ari27

"Service review "

It's always a pleasure coming by warren Henry, the service is outstanding and the staff as well. Tom Thompson always helps me out and he is amazing as well.

Jenny
4/29/2015

"Best in customer service"

What a fantastic experience. Sergio and Alain accommodate everything for me and my family. A great deal was negotiated over the phone. Straight to the point, no back and forward. Sergio delivered the car to my house, all of the paperwork was signed at the comfort of my own living room. I have a very hectic scheduled but everything was made on an easy and efficient way. Will recommend my friends and family to go see Sergio and Alain. They are the best!

lulove62
4/24/2015

"great expierence!"

I have to say beyond the regular good customer service standards expected from the industry, Gerald Henry at the Service Dept. has shown care, consideration and willingness to help. He is an asset for Warren Henry Dealer and deserves special recognition. He represents the true value of customer service. If you need a service consoltuant ask for GERALD HENRY!.... Highly Recomended!!!

Lotta
4/16/2015

"Amazing experience! "

Everyone from the sales consultant, Valentina to the Finance Manager, Saquim were amazing! They made a usually stressful event very pleasant! What a team!!! Thank you for your help and guidance!!!!

Vmk
4/11/2015

"Our 3rd and 4th infinities from warren Henry infiniti"

Sergio and his manager made it really easy for me and my family. We leased 2 cars at the same time. The process was easy and fast. No surprises at the end. We had a budget and they were able to fit 2 cars in that budget for us. Great pricing, great service, very honest and respectful with me and my family. It was a great experience. Will do business again in the future.

gigi61
4/07/2015

"Not the average dealer"

Now I understand why Sergio mentioned me that Warren Henry is number 1 in customer service. It wasn't the everyday sales speech. I work for a very demanding clientele and I can tell everyone that Sergio and his professionalism will deliver that "Truly Exceptional Experience" Infiniti promises to its clients. Sergio accommodate everything for me. He even delivered the car to my office to make everything fit my busy schedule. Sergio keep the hard work and dedication. Thank you for your great customer service.

Reviews of Sergio Soto