Warren Henry Infiniti

20850 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33169
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Xrojas
8/01/2015

"Outstanding service"

Gerald Henry was great to deal with in the service department. Extremely accommodating staff and friendly service. They have a customer for life. They went above and beyond to get me the loaner I needed at my office.

Gerald Henry and Maribel

tal
8/01/2015

"Great Dealership, Very Good Service!"

It is my second time leasing from this dealership and every time i go there i receive the best service! the prices are better then Audi and BMW and you receive much more return for your value. Valentina and Hector both helped me with my purchase and were very polite and professional!

Roxy617
7/30/2015

"Great Experience!"

I have been shopping for a lease for quite some time now. I do not have the luxury to go in and spend hours negotiating at car dealers. I called Valentina, who I have leased from before. She ran all the numbers on the vehicles that I was interested in. I decided to go with the Q50. I gave her the number I wanted to pay and she made it work! When I got to the dealer, she had the car waiting out front, the color I wanted, detailed and all! I arrived around 6pm and was out by 8pm. Wonderful smooth transaction with a great sales representative. It was truly a great experience. I highly recommend this dealership and Valentina!

Jeff33140
7/25/2015

"Ok Dealership, Great Sales Person"

Nothing special about the Warren Henry Infinifti dealership, very basic compared to BMW, Lexus and Mercedes. Don't look for any amenities like a cafe or comfortable lounge area. The location in Miami Gardens is not the best neighborhood either but let's pretend it helps keep the prices down. Luckily I had a very good sales person which was the main reason we purchased. I looked at Audi and the salesperson could not be bothered the salesperson at BMW was too pushy. Alejandro at Infiniti was polite, informative and personable. He also gets extra points for being in the Reserves. No way I'm dropping $50K+ and working with a sales rep that is pushy or rude

lulove62
7/22/2015

"Great service. I was treated with respect. "

My advisor name is Gerald Henry, he was amazing, took care of all my needs and assisted in a professional manne . I highly reccomend this dealer. Awesome dealer friendly staff, and great service.

Gerald henry.

jeremy88
7/16/2015

"Pretty Good experience "

Good experience. No complaints. Ada and Sergio did a good job handling business. I'll be back soon for another car and to bring my brother.

Ada Bermudez

hondacbr900
7/13/2015

"Priceless"

Had an excellent experience at Warren Henry Infiniti back in May. My salesperson, Maryuri Valentina Pena was extremely helpful and the manager Ismet Yagci could not have made the experience any more pleasant. This is the third vehicle that I purchase from Valentina and would highly recommend Warren Henry Infiniti. Maryuri not only made my purchase a pleasant one but stayed past her regular work hours. These two individuals I can truly say removed all the troubles and headaches that I have experienced at other dealers. Great team work, great experience.

moulds0080
7/12/2015

"Best dealership!"

Our experience at Warren Henry Infiniti truly changed our perception of car dealerships and car salesmen. My wife and I postponed our visit to the dealer for months, as we didn't want to deal with the pressure and stress that comes along with it. I don't know if we got the luck of the draw, but we had the best salesperson. Nikola (Nik) immediatley tended to our needs. We told him what we were looking for, and in seconds pointed out the perfect sedan. Next was the test drive. He knew so much about the car, and was so enthusiastic about the features, his energy was contagious. Okay, now the negotiations begin. To our surprise it was hassle free. He was very clear on the incentives already available, and we got the price we wanted. My wife and I looked at each other, with the "it could not be this easy" look. So now we are prepared for the dreaded waiting period and anxiety while we wait for our loan approval. Well instead of sitting around, Nik took us to the vehicle and gave us over an hour tutorial on all the features. Not only that, took us to his computer and set us up for the Infiniti Connect and Infiniti Personal Assistant online, as well as on our iPhones! He showed us how google maps connects to the vehicle,and how we can send data directly to our car! After that, he said okay finance is ready for you. We walked into the finance manager's office, he told us our options, took the time to answer all our questions and concerns, signed a few papers, and shook our hands. We also had the best fiance manager. Our sedan was delivered to us, full tank of gas, washed and ready to go. Still my wife and I couldn't believe we just purchased our first new car, and had no stress doing it. I must say, Warren Henry Infiniti, and especially Nik are not your typical car dealers. They care about the customers, are excited about their vehicles, and go above and beyond to make the car buying experience stress free. I've recommended him to all my family and friends.

Lulu10_
7/10/2015

"Wonderful experience"

My salesman Alejandro was attentive, smart, and always willing to give me a good deal. I enjoyed the service they provided and he had very good manners. Ismet was a wonderful general Salesmanager and provided me with a great price that made us both happy.

bernardo
7/10/2015

"Warren Henry Infinity is a highly recommended dealership"

I had an excellent experience, Hector the sales person was very helpful and objective in his work, Mark the sales person was also involved in the process and Alain was efficient in the financial aspect.

Reviews of Ismet Yagci