Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Infiniti

Call
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

robertposner
12/24/2014

"Great car buying experience"

I purchased my first Infiniti from Warren Henry Infiniti last week. I was very happy with the overall exprience. Burak Baysu was my salesman and he was great. I came to the dealership four times before making my decision. He listened and responded to my needs and facilitated the process in a way that made me very happy to purchase from him and Warren Henry..

Lemarisg
12/06/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Loved this place! It was a pleasure car shopping at this dealer. our salesperson, Sergio Soto, was amazing!! We bought a used honda accord that was in great condition. The tires were a bit worn.. They offered to put brand new tires and brakes, and replaced the bumper with a brand new one because the fog light was attached to the bumper and was a bit loose. Instead of having us go back to pick up the car, although I wasn't getting an Infiniti, they still gave me a loaner while the honda was getting fixed. Sergio brought us the car to where we were at. He was patient, amicable, and went above and beyond to get us the car we wanted. This dealer is quite a distance from where we live but will DEFINITELY travel to purchase from here again. This place knows the definition of true customer service! I'd rate Sergio 5+++++!!

DosGetto
12/01/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

This is my second Infiniti purchase from Warren Henry and Burak helped me great a great deal on a new lease! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in looking at Infinitis.

dede2442
11/30/2014

"Very friendly and welcoming experience. "

Barack was a very pleasant sales person to work with. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle he was trying to sell me. His approach was friendly and felt genuine. I am very pleased to have conducted business with him.

Ramiz Fakhoury
11/29/2014

"Burak Baysu good service at Warren Henry "

Burak Baysu was one of the pleasant person with a lovely smile that we met in Warren Henry . We bought an infiniti car from him and we were pleased and satisfied with his professional cooperation and work . My husband and I were confused what type of car to buy but his detailed explanation to us about the car specifications convinced us to buy it. He makes you feel at home with sincere welcome. He is a good salesmen and car consultant . He gave us a personal attention and went beyond . we purchased from him for his distinguished attitude and convincing personality . We looked around and visited too many dealers but was happy with Warren Henry sales deal and service as well as Burak follow up sales service. Yesterday we had our first car maintenance service and again satisfied with Warren Henry overhaul service. We saw ‘Mr Burak again as he became a friend of ours with his kind spirit and warm heart. Dina Khayyat

Szeitlin
11/21/2014

"Best salesman ever"

I would like to thank Sergio Soto at Warren Henry Infiniti for all his help. He helped me the entire way with my purchase of the Infiniti Q50. He is very knowledgable and follows up with any questions or concerns you have. He returns phone calls and emails promptly! His professionalism was outstanding. He puts his customers first and will go the extra mile to make them happy.

Deaf313
11/16/2014

"It's a robbery"

Came in for a check engine light and Gerald from service department said since the car is not clean its 300$ minimum to check it not including whatever needs to be repaired. Worst experience ever. Keep this employee there and that rating is going down

Gerald Henry

Palmfiletolive
11/11/2014

"Premier Dealership"

The staff at Warren Henry Infiniti, from the employees to management to ownership have always distinguished themselves from other dealers by going above and beyond. Our family has purchased 4 vehicles from them, and have always enjoyed the personal attention and willingness to make things work!!! Thank you for all your help!

Doctora322
11/10/2014

"Best Infiniti dealership in south Florida..."

Tom is very patient and informative. Each time I've gone to him for maintenance on my car he has been more than helpful. He makes sure you know exactly what is being done, what needs to be done, what isn't necessary and why. I will never go to another Infiniti dealership after such an amazing experience. Outstanding!

Tom Thompson

CAR QX60
10/29/2014

"Very Happy with my Purchase Experience"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Daniel, Eduardo, and Sergio during my recent car purchase. They are very friendly individuals who showed a lot of patience. Daniel took the time to educate me on the different models, car features, and purchase/lease options available. All of them were very transparent at the time of the actual price negotiation which put me at ease and made the entire experience very enjoyable. Very happy to have bought a car from them.

Reviews of Sergio Soto