Warren Henry Infiniti

20850 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33169
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Gmcle001
7/02/2015

"Great dealership, extremely helpful staff!"

I needed a new car, very badly, so I went to Warren Henry looking for one. The staff was extremely patient and they were with me through every step of the process. At the end of the day, I got a great deal on a brand new Q50 and I absolutely could not have done it without them! I recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a great purchase experience!

Javier Suarez

kiddchaos
7/01/2015

"Warren Henry Infiniti (leased a new car)"

HECTOR SEMINARIO is an excellent sales man. He stay late and took the time to explain all the details of the car and sale and got me out as fast as possible. If you're going to warren henry ask for Hector.

JC & Sonia
7/01/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

As a returning customer I found my myself still amazed by the excellent service provide by Warren Henry and its staff, particularly Hector, my sales person. Not only did he make my wife and I feel at ease through out this experience, he also provide numerous options and scenarios, to make sure we got the right vehicle for us. He took his time and explained all features related to our new car (2015 Q50S) and even compared it against to my other possible car options. He is very knowledgeable and confident in what he is selling, which provided us a sense comfort, making our decision easier. Excellent and hassle free car buying, the way it should be. JC & Sonia

EmadQ86
6/30/2015

"Return Customer- Excellent Service and knowledgeable staff!!"

Last night we purchased a brand new Q50 from Warren Henry for my wife (Anniversary Present). The service was superior and exceeded all my expectations once again. I had an offer from a competing dealer and I called Warren Henry because I had purchased a car with them in the past and was very impressed with the service on the previous transaction ( figured I would give them a chance to earn my business once again). Spoke with Valentina and Ismet, they reviewed my deal from other dealer, honored it and actually sweetened the deal by throwing in some freebies!!! Coming in with a price already in mind my sales representative, Valentina and her manager Ismet worked on getting me a car with the amenities and specifications we desired. I still had 4 remaining payments on my old car lease and thought I would never be able to overcome the hurdle without being severely penalized, Yet they structured the deal in a way that I was able to forget those payments even existed. Also another person I would like to commend is Saqib Sakrani who is the Director of Finance, he was honest, efficient and very knowledgeable, he showed us all warranties and services that we can purchase but when we opted out of them he did not badger us on purchasing them like most finance people try. All three of them displayed dedication and high class professionalism, I almost forgot I was at a car dealership!!!!. We drove off the dealership with the car and payments we wanted. The whole process was stress free and very pleasant. They truly went far beyond their duties to make sure we were happy with the car, Valentina took it upon herself to walk my wife ( not very tech savvy person..lol) through all the amazing features the car has to offer (even though it was 10pm on a Monday night) . If you want to have a pleasurable and stress free car buying experience, visit my new friends Valentina, Ismet and Saqib at Warren Henry. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family!! I look forward to our next purchase with them!

katusha
6/26/2015

"Excellent service"

I just purchased my new Q50 from Warren Henry. The service was superior and exceeded all my expectations. Being in a tight financial situation, my sales representative, Valentina and her manager Ismet had worked on getting me a car within my affordability with dedication and high class professionalism. I left the dealership with the car and payments I wanted. I had a lot of extra miles on my old car and thought I would never be able to overcome the hurdle without being severely penalized. Yet they structured the deal in a way that I was able to forget those miles even existed. The whole process was stress free and very pleasant. They truly went far beyond their duties to make sure I was happy with the car. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends!

BakaB
6/22/2015

"Return customer"

Warren Henry Infiniti is fair and fast. I just finalized my second lease and I'm pleased with the outcome. Nik is personable, cooperative and patient. I highly recommend working with Nik J.

puffy10405
6/22/2015

"Great Experience "

I went into this dealership hoping to come out with not only a vehicle that I liked but coming out with a great deal on the vehicle that I choose. Alejandro was the first person to greet us and from there on this car shopping experience was a very successful one. I am very happy with my new Infiniti Q50 I was very fortunate to have purchased the vehicle me and my family fell in love with but with a great price for it as well. I would recommend this dealership and this sales employee to anyone looking to get a great vehicle with a great price.

Jonathan lind
6/19/2015

"In and out with the perfect car.."

HECTOR SEMINARIO WAS AN Excellent sales man. Had me in and out in an hour helped me pick the perfect car thanks again sincerely Jonathan Lind

Jltrax5
6/18/2015

"My Q50 experience"

My buying experience with this dealership was the best I've ever had. This was my first lease, and my first infiniti, and Sergio and his associates did a great job guiding me through the process. It was quick, easy, and fulfilling. I am so happy with my new Q50 and will be staying with the company once my lease is up.

Knadelman
6/05/2015

"fantastic"

Hector was fantastic and very patient we had him running back and forth to the office to get car keys several times and test drove multiple vehicles. Hector was very knowledgeable ad helpful during the entire process. In the few days since the purchase I have received 2 follow up phone calls and an email from Hector who was just checking to make sure everything is alright and if we had any questions. Hector gets 5 stars and my future business plus referrals.

Reviews of Ismet Yagci