Warren Henry Infiniti

20850 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33169
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Infiniti-Driver In Miami
6/27/2016

"Excellent experience purchasing an Infiniti"

Purchasing an Infiniti was a positive experience. Warren Henry's staff make the environment welcoming and comfortable. For example, I was offered a beverage when I first arrived. My salesman, Mr. Wil Ortiz, answered my questions regarding the vehicle and welcomed my desire to test drive a few vehicles. Infinitis handle the road very well, and Mr. Ortiz supported my enthusiasm to experience the engine's power and the vehicle's capabilities during a test drive; these test drives impressed me, thus leading me to choose an Infiniti over the Volvo S60 I test-drove earlier that week. I recommend Mr. Ortiz as a salesman and Warren Henry Infiniti. Excellent job!

Kbrackett
6/13/2016

"Awesome "

Jack and Alain were very good...and made it smooth and easy to transition into a new lease. I will definity be refering friends and family

cruzdog954
6/11/2016

"May the 4th Infiniti be with you!"

I had already sampled 3 Infiniti car for the past 9 years. A 4th Infiniti? Nope. But then thinking about the excellent service department and having a warm welcome from Jack Rozanov made it possible to get a 4th one. Don't get me wrong - my 2013 Infiniti FX37 is a thing of beauty. Nothing ever went wrong with it. Given the opportunity, I was able to get into a Hermosa Blue 2016 Infiniti Q70S. It is a complicated process to terminate a lease early and get into another one, but Jack Rozanov was able to make the process super easy. In and out. He even let me take the car to my wife for final approval. I do not exaggerate when I tell you that many of the service reps came out saddened that I left my FX37 but congratulated me on the new purchase. This is what you want from a dealership - just like the Cheer's TV Series bar - everyone knows you. Warren Henry Infiniti is no "mass produced" dealership. They truly know you by name - well, they still call me Mr. Last Name. If you are thinking of a car, look no further - Warren Henry Infiniti has what you need. Make sure you ask for Jack Rozanov and ask him about me, specially about the test drive. ps - Don't tell the manager!

Meital Stark

InfinitiQ50400
6/08/2016

"Ok experience - not willing to negotiate"

I was having a good experience at this dealership until we got to the negotiations part. This dealer was barely negotiating with me. It appeared like this dealer did not really want to sell. A couple of hours later, I walked out of this dealership and went to Sawgrass Infiniti. I purchased my new car at Sawgrass Infiniti within 1 hour of leaving this dealership. This dealership chose not to work with me and let me walk out. They ended up losing a sale to another dealer.

spoke to a few people

TLK1960
5/20/2016

"An outstanding experience"

I have been searching for a new car (lease) for over a month and have dealt with several dealerships and salespeople. By far, Sergio Soto was incredible. From the moment that I initially spoke with him on the phone to the test drive, vehicle delivery and after, he was nothing short of extraordinary. He was professional, courteous, patient and answered all of my questions both before, during and after leasing the car. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I'd recommend him to everybody. Further, everyone at the dealership was wonderful. One day I came in to pick up something and had a dog with him. I wouldn't leave him in the car, not even for the 2 minutes that I was inside. The receptionist was very welcoming and even got him some water. All in all, a great experience!

Ismabys
5/13/2016

"Awesome "

I was amazed by the great service. Gionnon helped my over the phone with the lease of my car and when I got to the dealer to do the paperwork it was exactly what we had talked about. Very nice person, and helpful.

JorgeC
5/04/2016

""The best experience when buying/leasing a car by far""

Gionnon was amazing explaining all the options and accommodating my wife's requests. He is very understanding about customer's needs, a great listener and with a very approachable personality. He made my wife and I feel not harassed at all when it came to the decision to lease the car which has been our experience in other dealers. We definitely feel part of the Warren Henry family thanks to Gionnon's professionalism. Thank you for going the extra mile for us, Jorge Mike and family.

Miguelh423
4/28/2016

"It was an absolutely amazing experience "

Words can't explain the way Alain and Gionnon went above and beyond to help my mother and I in getting a CPO vehicle. Gionnon spent hours looking for a vehicle in our budget without any hesitation. And then when we got to the Finance office Alain greeted us with a warm and welcoming environment and worked his absolute best to get us the deal of a lifetime. I already recommended it to everyone i know. You have gained 2 new loyal clients due to these guys outstanding service and help. Thank you sincerely Miguel hernandez & Maria espindola

riskmusik
4/27/2016

"my best car buying experience"

My salesman will ortiz made my first dealership car purchase the best car buying experience ever he went above and beyond his duties i am more than satisfied with the service from him and see why warren infinity is the number one infinity dealership in florida also saqib sakrani was also very helpful and informative

123carwash
4/26/2016

"Absolutely a remarkable and professional experience"

Buying or leasing a vehicle from Warren Henry is truly a great experience. From the moment I made my initial call to inquire about the Q50, to the time I drove my new car off the lot, they made the process surprisingly enjoyable. The associates at Warren Henry, go above and beyond to offer SUPERIOR customer service. In my case I dealt with Jack Rozanov (Sales), he kept me informed throughout the whole negotiations process and worked hard to get me a great deal. At the end of the day I drove off in a beautiful new Infiniti Q50, and an overall wonderful experience. I can honestly say I will recommend Warren Henry to all my family and friends.

Reviews of Jack Rozanov