Warren Henry Infiniti

20850 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33169
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

lulove62
4/24/2015

"great expierence!"

I have to say beyond the regular good customer service standards expected from the industry, Gerald Henry at the Service Dept. has shown care, consideration and willingness to help. He is an asset for Warren Henry Dealer and deserves special recognition. He represents the true value of customer service. If you need a service consoltuant ask for GERALD HENRY!.... Highly Recomended!!!

Lotta
4/16/2015

"Amazing experience! "

Everyone from the sales consultant, Valentina to the Finance Manager, Saquim were amazing! They made a usually stressful event very pleasant! What a team!!! Thank you for your help and guidance!!!!

Vmk
4/11/2015

"Our 3rd and 4th infinities from warren Henry infiniti"

Sergio and his manager made it really easy for me and my family. We leased 2 cars at the same time. The process was easy and fast. No surprises at the end. We had a budget and they were able to fit 2 cars in that budget for us. Great pricing, great service, very honest and respectful with me and my family. It was a great experience. Will do business again in the future.

gigi61
4/07/2015

"Not the average dealer"

Now I understand why Sergio mentioned me that Warren Henry is number 1 in customer service. It wasn't the everyday sales speech. I work for a very demanding clientele and I can tell everyone that Sergio and his professionalism will deliver that "Truly Exceptional Experience" Infiniti promises to its clients. Sergio accommodate everything for me. He even delivered the car to my office to make everything fit my busy schedule. Sergio keep the hard work and dedication. Thank you for your great customer service.

Ppumi1028
4/04/2015

"Thank you "

Thank you very much for helping me find the right car i really like it and will always come back to do business with you

Jacque
4/01/2015

"Fabulous car, Fantastic service!!!"

My husband has always said I am the most indecisive person in the world! I always felt he was exaggerating until after being at the Infiniti dealership for several hours for 3 consecutive days, then my five year old daughter screams, "Mommy, just get any car!" Well Frank Hebbert, Vlad Skoric, and Ismet Yagci was very patient in dealing with my insanity, they definitely know how to provide customer service with EXCELLENCE!!! On my first day of being at the dealership, I left for about an hour and came back not knowing the dealership was closed. Ismet called Vlad and Vlad was kind enough to return back to work after his work hours. After all of that, I still did not close a deal but was given a Q50 to test drive for two days. I fell in love with the car and Frank helped me make my final decision to close the deal. I got exactly what I bargained for and I am very pleased with my payments. I highly recommend Warren Henry Infiniti! Frank, Vlad, and Ismet get ready because I'll be back! :)

Twilliams
3/25/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I have been a member of the Warren Henry family for a while and I so happy that I was able to stay! The sales team were amazing and super cooperative. All of the people that I came in contact with were very helpful and pleasant, starting from the receptionist to the manager. Alain made sure I was able to get the perfect car to fit my needs as well as my budget. They were able to answer all of my questions and definetly met my needs. I really appreciate their patience and care. The total experience was not long at all, and even though it wasnt that long Ismet offered to order me lunch. Thank you Sergio for making sure I obtained everything I needed and for finding the perfect car for me. I love Warren Henry infiniti, they are very professional and continue to provide excellent service. Before I go I would also like to commend the service department. Gerald Henry is my service consultant and he is also amazing!

Larry Zinn

mrsamandafunk
3/25/2015

"amazing service and great staff. quick and efficient servic"

Scott was awesome and very confident in his product and the services offered at Warren Henry infiniti. The process of the lease paperwork was expedited and very efficient like a well oiled machine.

LinJ112
3/25/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Scott Fitzpatrick was our salesman and he was friendly and treated us with respect. Alain Laucirica was our finance manager and he was also very pleasant and respectful. They tried their best to work with me and get me into the car that I loved and that fit my budget. They both made sure they answered all of our questions. Scott walked us over to the service department and introduced us to Tom Thompson a service consultant who was also warm and friendly and explained to us how to make an appointment. We never felt pressured or bullied which I have experienced before. It was very comfortable and enjoyable and they made us feel like family. Also, Warren Henry also has a lot of perks that other dealers do not offer. I am looking forward to doing business with them for many years to come.

Tom Thompason

crstnselg
3/16/2015

"Best place for a new Infiniti"

My Nissan lease was finished and i wanted a nice upgrade. I went to South Motors and the experience wasnt good at all. I contacted Warren Henry Infiniti and what a difference. Best in customer service, pricing, value and quality. All of the staff is great. Thank you Sergio for helping me.

Reviews of Sergio Soto