Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Infiniti

Call
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

"Very Happy with my Purchase Experience"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Daniel, Eduardo, and Sergio during my recent car purchase. They are very friendly individuals who showed a lot of patience. Daniel took the time to educate me on the different models, car features, and purchase/lease options available. All of them were very transparent at the time of the actual price negotiation which put me at ease and made the entire experience very enjoyable. Very happy to have bought a car from them.

"Great Service and Attention to Detail"

Truly a great experience. Eduardo and Daniel, as well as Saquib and Sonya, were excellent in making us feel comfortable and all was negotiated as stated - no surprises. One of the best dealerships in Miami. Thank you everyone!

Sonya - The front desk/Cashier

"Best I ever had for pursing a car"

I have a great experience with this dealership and my sales person Sergio soto was exelent in evry way. I will diffently recommend them to all my friends! Good job warrenhenryauto

"What a difference!"

Leo Tarantino was the OPPOSITE of what you'd expect in a car salesman. There was absolutely no back and forth, no baloney. I told him exactly what I wanted, how much I wanted to pay, and he made it happen. He even delivered the car to me. No unexpected surprises. I would recommend him to ANYONE!

"Service beyond my expectations. "

I've been buying and leasing cars thru my whole life and this is the first time that I can say I got a good experience at a car dealer. Sergio was phenomenal. His knowledge about the product got my business. I know that I was getting a good car, but he made clear to me and my wife why Infiniti is such a good brand. The negotiation process was easy and stress free. He Made the deal without the "going back and forward" that you will get on every place. The finance guy was also great as well the sales manager. They have a great team over there. Sergio is now my car guy!!!

"Good for looking but not buying"

We visited a couple of times, Ray was nice and helpful. The second time Ray was busy and we met with Sergio. We actually found two cars my wife was very interested in. At the end of the test drive we said my wife expected to purchase a car that or the next day, but we had another dealer to visit, we asked for Sergio to email the sales order asap for the two cars (needed for financing) to see the final out the door price to make a decision. The documents were never received. Repeated calls didn't get them. We even made an offer on one of the cars, but didn't get an answer that day or the next day. Ray even took several calls on his day off. Finally on Monday Sergio rejected the deal. That's fine, but he never sent the promised documents and he took two days to respond to the deal. Enjoy the coffee, do a test drive. But don't count on Sergio to follow through.

"Best car shopping experience"

Buying or leasing a car is not always a smooth experience but Sergio made sure that I was satisfied. Very happy customer. I would recommend doing business with him!

"What an amazing experience"

I went to get my first car and shopped around a lot. Raymundo Antomarchi was patient and helped me get my dream car at a great deal. Everyone at Warren Henry was helpful and made my first car lease experience an excellent one.

"Car service and repair"

Had a great experience with this dealership. They were very honest and went out of there way to help. Tom Thompson returned every phone call and followed up with all my questions. He is very patient and knowledgable in his field and a pleasure to work with. He will go the extra mile to make ensure the job is done

Tom Thompson

"New SUV"

I had gone car shopping for the QX60 to other dealers and none of them wanted to offer me a fair deal. Thanks to Leonardo Tarantino I was able to drive off with my awesome suv. He was straight forward, super nice and professional. I would 100% recommend this dealer and my sales guy Leonardo.

Reviews of Sergio Soto