Warren Henry Infiniti

Hector Seminario, Sales Consutant, Warren Henry Infiniti

Hector Seminario

Sales Consutant

January 18, 2017

"The most stress free vehicle leasing experience of my life !"

- AnnMarieMilan

I just leased my third (3rd) vehicle from Warren Henry Infiniti on January 17th, 2017. It was a pleasure to deal with Jack Rozanov throughout this process. Jack reached out to me about 6 months before my lease was due to end and even was nice enough to invite me to the Infiniti QX30 launch event at the Diplomat hotel back in September since I had expressed interest in that vehicle. Though I was unable to attend he and I kept in touch the last few months via email and text as I wasn't in any hurry to get out of my lease until the very end which was Feb 2017. I finally made it to Warren Henry this past Monday 1/16/17 and Jack took me to test drive the QX30 Sport and he took his time to explain every single detail about the car. I fell in love with the car but still told Jack that I wanted to think a little more about it, he was totally understanding and did not pressure me at all. He was considerate and allowed me to take the time I needed to make my decision and ultimately that is what convinced me that staying with Warren Henry and leasing another car from them was the right decision for me. I went back the very next day 1/17/17 and picked up my beautiful brand new 2017 Infiniti QX30 Sport (black on black). On the financing end I dealt with Thomas Moore who was extremely nice and knowledgeable as well and since this was my third back to back car with Warren Henry Infiniti, I had already been pre-approved and my time with Thomas was extremely quick as he explained all the forms in detail to me and I finalized my lease transaction. The deal I received as a third time lessee with Warren Henry Infiniti is something I would have never received anywhere else. I truly believe that Warren Henry offered me the best pricing hands down. I considered two other make/models but ultimately came back to Warren Henry because to me it is not only about driving the car off the lot but the Service that I have received from Meital Stark over the last few years is the best I have ever received in all of my leased cars. I just wanted to mention that being able to continue to service my new car with an exceptional service advisor like Meital also significantly factored into my decision making process. Nowadays it is so easy for people to complain when something goes wrong when getting a new car but I would rather take a few minutes of my time to tell you how everything went right with Warren Henry Infiniti. You can't go wrong with choosing your next car from the Warren Henry family, just make sure that Jack Rozanov helps you out and you will be as happy as I am today in my new ride :)

January 15, 2017

"Best salesperson I have worked within my years of leasing ca"

- herirosa

I would recommend Johnny Silva for anybody looking for a smooth buying experience. Johnny Silva went out his way to show us the different type of Q50 models and the specifications of each. I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever. The salesman was very informative and answered every question of ours patiently. I have been leasing cars for over 9 years and this was the best experience I ever had and because of his dedication I will be coming for years to come to this dealership and hope I can work with Johnny again. Will also recommend family and friends to Johnny because he delivers an incredible service and gives a very pleasant experience making you feel at home. Also want to say Thanks for giving me a great deal and going above and beyond.

January 12, 2017

"The best car buying experience I've ever had!"

- aalvarezjr9

I have been driving for 20 years and I have purchased 15 vehicles from numerous dealers in Miami-Dade and Broward county. I walked into Warren Henry Infiniti for the first time in my life and left with a brand new SUV receiving great service and haggle free pricing. I had the pleasure of dealing with Jack Rozanov who took his time and showed me the vehicle in detail and explained the differences in each model. He was also able to get me competitive haggle free pricing of my new lease, (no need to run to a manager for pricing approval). I had visited several Infiniti dealers in Miami-Dade and Broward county to find the best pricing. Not only did I receive the best pricing at Warren Henry that none of the other dealers could match but the service was amazing. I also had the pleasure of dealing with Alain Laucirica who helped me through the finance portion of the deal and also provided excellent service. I would highly recommend Warren Henry!

Warren Henry Infiniti, Miami, FL, 33169