Warren Henry Infiniti

20850 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33169
Warren Henry Infiniti Info
About Warren Henry Infiniti

Warren Henry Auto has been exceeding customer expectations in South Florida for over 35 years. Our "ADVANTAGE" program offers concierge type services that sets us apart from our competition. Our customers LOVE doing business with us and often refer their friends and family members. See what the fuss is all about and call us today for sales or service of your Jaguar, Volvo, Infiniti, Land Rover, Fisker, Lamborghini or Certified Pre Owned vehicle.

About Warren Henry Infiniti Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

TLK1960
5/20/2016

"An outstanding experience"

I have been searching for a new car (lease) for over a month and have dealt with several dealerships and salespeople. By far, Sergio Soto was incredible. From the moment that I initially spoke with him on the phone to the test drive, vehicle delivery and after, he was nothing short of extraordinary. He was professional, courteous, patient and answered all of my questions both before, during and after leasing the car. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I'd recommend him to everybody. Further, everyone at the dealership was wonderful. One day I came in to pick up something and had a dog with him. I wouldn't leave him in the car, not even for the 2 minutes that I was inside. The receptionist was very welcoming and even got him some water. All in all, a great experience!

Ismabys
5/13/2016

"Awesome "

I was amazed by the great service. Gionnon helped my over the phone with the lease of my car and when I got to the dealer to do the paperwork it was exactly what we had talked about. Very nice person, and helpful.

JorgeC
5/04/2016

""The best experience when buying/leasing a car by far""

Gionnon was amazing explaining all the options and accommodating my wife's requests. He is very understanding about customer's needs, a great listener and with a very approachable personality. He made my wife and I feel not harassed at all when it came to the decision to lease the car which has been our experience in other dealers. We definitely feel part of the Warren Henry family thanks to Gionnon's professionalism. Thank you for going the extra mile for us, Jorge Mike and family.

Miguelh423
4/28/2016

"It was an absolutely amazing experience "

Words can't explain the way Alain and Gionnon went above and beyond to help my mother and I in getting a CPO vehicle. Gionnon spent hours looking for a vehicle in our budget without any hesitation. And then when we got to the Finance office Alain greeted us with a warm and welcoming environment and worked his absolute best to get us the deal of a lifetime. I already recommended it to everyone i know. You have gained 2 new loyal clients due to these guys outstanding service and help. Thank you sincerely Miguel hernandez & Maria espindola

riskmusik
4/27/2016

"my best car buying experience"

My salesman will ortiz made my first dealership car purchase the best car buying experience ever he went above and beyond his duties i am more than satisfied with the service from him and see why warren infinity is the number one infinity dealership in florida also saqib sakrani was also very helpful and informative

123carwash
4/26/2016

"Absolutely a remarkable and professional experience"

Buying or leasing a vehicle from Warren Henry is truly a great experience. From the moment I made my initial call to inquire about the Q50, to the time I drove my new car off the lot, they made the process surprisingly enjoyable. The associates at Warren Henry, go above and beyond to offer SUPERIOR customer service. In my case I dealt with Jack Rozanov (Sales), he kept me informed throughout the whole negotiations process and worked hard to get me a great deal. At the end of the day I drove off in a beautiful new Infiniti Q50, and an overall wonderful experience. I can honestly say I will recommend Warren Henry to all my family and friends.

Ceci
4/26/2016

"Great customer service all around"

Amazing staff and great experience. I explored other dealerships but none provided the full satisfaction and service I was looking for like Warren Henry Infiniti

Matt11
4/24/2016

"Fair fast and professional "

There was no playing around. They made sure I was satisfied and they made the deal happen. The team there is excellent and professional and friendly.

Hmoran730
4/22/2016

"AMAZING SERVICE!!!"

Sergio was an amazing lease manager that helped me with the selection of my vehicle. He leveraged his knowledge and expertise to help me make an educated decision for me and my family. His patience and information truly made this a delightful experience. I've purchased many vehicles in my life from no luxury to luxury and this by far was the most pleasurable experience I've ever had. Thank you to Sergio and the entire Team at the Warren Henry Infiniti.

Damianp1023
4/18/2016

"Very Patient and Helpful"

Even though the process of my transaction took a while, they stayed patient and helped me through it the entire time. Valentina really helped work around what I was looking for and made sure I was getting what I wanted. I was able to leave with the car I wanted for the price I was willing to pay because of her and management as well. Strongly recommend the dealership for those looking to purchase a new Infiniti because of their kindness and helpfulness.

Reviews of Gionnon Goldhagen