Waxahachie Autoplex

Waxahachie Autoplex
Waxahachie Autoplex Info

Driversselect

Dallas Lease Returns

"Unbelievably poor customer service"

Two different days I scheduled appointments for an alignment. Both times, I took off work for these appointments and both times they did not have a technician available to do the alignment. They then proceeded to give me the run around both times. I was sent from one dealership service department to another to see if they had somebody available to do my alignment. After the first visit, one Service Advisor told me to contact him directly to set up another appointment, which I did, but my experience was exactly the same as the first time. Extremely frustrated after the second time, I finally left and went somewhere else. I left feeling like I would get absolutely nowhere, and would probably continue to get the runaround, even if I tried to speak with a manager. I will never understand why, when they know they have an appointment scheduled for a particular service, they either make sure they have a technician available or call the customer and let them know they will be unable to perform the service. I will never use Waxahachie Autoplex for any type of service again.

Russ at Quicklane, employees at Ford, Dodge/Jeep dealerships

"great service department and enterprise staff"

Never had better service and care than here. Loved the Enterprise staff as well as the service writers Jacob and Chuck. We are thankful for their extra mile to make sure we were happy customers.

Jacob and Chuck

"Helpless in midlothian"

Do not buy a car from this business. Contact me privately and I will give you the low down. Tried to pick up car that I had already paid for. Sales person was driving it to do personal things. Put over 50 miles on it. Blamed it on techs. Also put ding in door. Called them to report it. Told me they would fix door. Stalled me until the return date (lemon law) expired. Have not heard back. Try to call to speak with someone in authority never would put me through. I repeat. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE> eac1413@yahoo.com.

Rebeeca Saleem, Juan

"Never Again"

Drove from Las Colinas to Waxahachie twice (shame on me) and both times they led me to believe they could meet my price expectation. The second time I was told that they could not honor the internet price that was reduced by $3000 because the car was sold to another dealership that morning (how convenient) and that other dealership placed stipulations on letting them sell it that would have brought it back to the original price. Is it too much to ask to be honest up front and then try and work a deal. I would be more willing to work with them if that was the case.

Rebecca

"I purchased a $13,000.00 Kia from this dealership. After..."

I purchased a $13,000.00 Kia from this dealership. After I purchased it they handed me the key. This key was the type that flips out with the push of a button similar to a switchblade. It was broken and taped together with scotch tape. The "dealership manager" said they did not have another key for the car nor would they replace the broken one. He actually said that they marked the price down on the car a couple thousand dollars due do the broken key and the deal was done!! Really? He must think I am an idiot. I guess after they get your money the customer service is over. I was looking to purchase another car from this dealership but I will not now. Buyer BEWARE!!!!

Used Car Sales Manager

"Customer service was good. I was eventualy happy with all..."

Customer service was good. I was eventualy happy with all three purchases. The first used truck I purchased had a bad front axle. If this had been addressed before the purchase I would have been happy with that vehicle. this dosen't reflect on the sales people but on the owners greed. they were however happy to take that truck back in exchange for a new one, wich they rolled the price of the used one back into.Again this is owner greed and not an employ decision. This made a 40,000 dollar truck right around 73,000 dollars. I like the truck and probably wont buy another for a very long time.when I do buy another vehicle, this dealership was as good as any and better than most.Never pushy or rude as so many are I guess rating thier service department will be next...

Danny Bledsoe,

"After taking a deposit on a vehicle late on Saturday,..."

After taking a deposit on a vehicle late on Saturday, knowing we would be in to purchase the vehicle on Monday, they sold the vehicle right out from under us. That was messed up. Not only were we planning to purchase the vehicle they had taken the deposit on, but also planned on buying a second vehicle at the same time. We have bought 5 previous vehicles from Waxahachie Autoplex and they have absolutely ZERO customer loyalty. Needless to say, we will not be buying any vehicles from them in the future!!! I would recommend you take your business to a dealership that cares!!!

Adam

"everything was awsome,but if you buy a vehicle anywhere..."

everything was awsome,but if you buy a vehicle anywhere ask questions and look close at paperwork don't trust your being told everything upfront!!! the guys were bending over backwards to finance us but things slip thru cracks if your not on your toes,

billy,steve,

"While the salesman was helpful and honest, the sales..."

While the salesman was helpful and honest, the sales manager performed the "bait and switch"to get me to the showroom and then raise the price $3,000 over what he promised through email.

sales manager

"This is the ABSOLUTE worst dealership I have EVER worked..."

This is the ABSOLUTE worst dealership I have EVER worked with. They are terribly inefficient in their accounting and business office. They tool over 30 days to pay off a vehicle we traded in causing us all kinds of problems because they constantly lied about the status of the payment. After trading that vehicle at another dealership we had to go back to them and rely on them to cancel the extended warranty and GAP insurance so that we could receive a refund on the unused portion of it. Well it's been OVER 60 DAYS and they still haven't even processed the paperwork to get our refunds!!!!!!!!! I am going to request them directly but unfortunately the money will go to the dealership and I will have to wait on them to cut me a check for the proceeds. Wonder how long that's going to take!?!?!? I've filed a complaint with Ford and am in the process of filing with the BBB. I would STRONGLY recommend you DO NOT do business with this shady bunch!

Chris