Waxahachie Autoplex

Driversselect

Dallas Lease Returns

michelles1234
11/17/2014

"Not 1 but 3 HAPPY customers, in 1 WEEK! 4th is on the way!"

I am not sure where to begin, but I just wanted to make sure that Waxahachie Ford is aware that they have an awesome sales team. We were fortunate enough to work with Casey Gonzalez. Long story short we ended up at your dealership just out of spur of the moment and left THAT night in a new 2015 Fusion. We later sent my father-in-law who purchased a new 2014 Ford and then we just had to come back to buy a THIRD vehicle for his son. That’s THREE vehicles in ONE week. WOW! If this doesn’t show you how well he took care of us and how satisfied we were... I am not sure what else will. We came back to Casey, we didn’t want to deal with anyone else! We really enjoyed all the hard work Casey did for us, the time he took to deal with us and all the rest. Casey really deserves a pat on the back and much more. Also, Shawn in financing did really well with us too! We are so pleased with the work that they put forth.Both guys were super easy and fun to work with, and that’s to say the least. I can honestly say we will be back to purchase our next vehicles! I just wanted to thank you guys for all the effort and time that was put in to making my family happy! I will continue to speak highly of Waxahachie Ford and continue to refer those that are in the market around me. Again thanks a lot. By the wat my brother-in-law is on his way, if not there to purchase! Best, Michelle

Shawn (financing) and Casey Gonzalez

So Annoyed
10/31/2014

"Unbelievably poor customer service"

Two different days I scheduled appointments for an alignment. Both times, I took off work for these appointments and both times they did not have a technician available to do the alignment. They then proceeded to give me the run around both times. I was sent from one dealership service department to another to see if they had somebody available to do my alignment. After the first visit, one Service Advisor told me to contact him directly to set up another appointment, which I did, but my experience was exactly the same as the first time. Extremely frustrated after the second time, I finally left and went somewhere else. I left feeling like I would get absolutely nowhere, and would probably continue to get the runaround, even if I tried to speak with a manager. I will never understand why, when they know they have an appointment scheduled for a particular service, they either make sure they have a technician available or call the customer and let them know they will be unable to perform the service. I will never use Waxahachie Autoplex for any type of service again.

Russ at Quicklane, employees at Ford, Dodge/Jeep dealerships

themasons!
10/22/2014

"great service department and enterprise staff"

Never had better service and care than here. Loved the Enterprise staff as well as the service writers Jacob and Chuck. We are thankful for their extra mile to make sure we were happy customers.

Jacob and Chuck

joedanger22
5/22/2014

"Helpless in midlothian"

Do not buy a car from this business. Contact me privately and I will give you the low down. Tried to pick up car that I had already paid for. Sales person was driving it to do personal things. Put over 50 miles on it. Blamed it on techs. Also put ding in door. Called them to report it. Told me they would fix door. Stalled me until the return date (lemon law) expired. Have not heard back. Try to call to speak with someone in authority never would put me through. I repeat. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE> eac1413@yahoo.com.

Rebeeca Saleem, Juan

swindlers
4/01/2014

"Never Again"

Drove from Las Colinas to Waxahachie twice (shame on me) and both times they led me to believe they could meet my price expectation. The second time I was told that they could not honor the internet price that was reduced by $3000 because the car was sold to another dealership that morning (how convenient) and that other dealership placed stipulations on letting them sell it that would have brought it back to the original price. Is it too much to ask to be honest up front and then try and work a deal. I would be more willing to work with them if that was the case.

Rebecca

MelanieSteed
10/17/2013

"I purchased a $13,000.00 Kia from this dealership. After..."

I purchased a $13,000.00 Kia from this dealership. After I purchased it they handed me the key. This key was the type that flips out with the push of a button similar to a switchblade. It was broken and taped together with scotch tape. The "dealership manager" said they did not have another key for the car nor would they replace the broken one. He actually said that they marked the price down on the car a couple thousand dollars due do the broken key and the deal was done!! Really? He must think I am an idiot. I guess after they get your money the customer service is over. I was looking to purchase another car from this dealership but I will not now. Buyer BEWARE!!!!

Used Car Sales Manager

JayNorth
8/25/2013

"Customer service was good. I was eventualy happy with all..."

Customer service was good. I was eventualy happy with all three purchases. The first used truck I purchased had a bad front axle. If this had been addressed before the purchase I would have been happy with that vehicle. this dosen't reflect on the sales people but on the owners greed. they were however happy to take that truck back in exchange for a new one, wich they rolled the price of the used one back into.Again this is owner greed and not an employ decision. This made a 40,000 dollar truck right around 73,000 dollars. I like the truck and probably wont buy another for a very long time.when I do buy another vehicle, this dealership was as good as any and better than most.Never pushy or rude as so many are I guess rating thier service department will be next...

Danny Bledsoe,

kfitz20
8/19/2013

"After taking a deposit on a vehicle late on Saturday,..."

After taking a deposit on a vehicle late on Saturday, knowing we would be in to purchase the vehicle on Monday, they sold the vehicle right out from under us. That was messed up. Not only were we planning to purchase the vehicle they had taken the deposit on, but also planned on buying a second vehicle at the same time. We have bought 5 previous vehicles from Waxahachie Autoplex and they have absolutely ZERO customer loyalty. Needless to say, we will not be buying any vehicles from them in the future!!! I would recommend you take your business to a dealership that cares!!!

Adam

tiki2012
6/22/2013

"everything was awsome,but if you buy a vehicle anywhere..."

everything was awsome,but if you buy a vehicle anywhere ask questions and look close at paperwork don't trust your being told everything upfront!!! the guys were bending over backwards to finance us but things slip thru cracks if your not on your toes,

billy,steve,

williscott
4/23/2013

"While the salesman was helpful and honest, the sales..."

While the salesman was helpful and honest, the sales manager performed the "bait and switch"to get me to the showroom and then raise the price $3,000 over what he promised through email.

sales manager