Weir Canyon Acura

Michael Baker

March 24, 2017

"Loved It"

- Arnaud Poissonnier

My experience was fabulous. Hooman is a wonderful man and he took a lot of time to work with me on the best purchasing option. He made things really easy for me and I am very grateful. They sure know how to make the entire experience a pleasant one. They gave me right from the beginning an outstanding price and I did not have to spend hours and hours negotiating. Hooman is extremely knowledgeable about the MDX car. Look him up when you go there and ask for him. He will take fabulous care of you. Thank you Hooman. I will come back in 3 years and ask for you again.

March 22, 2017

"I would come here again in the future"

- Poolman

We came here to buy a used Toyota Tacoma which we did buy and I felt was a good deal. John the Greek was our salesman who was pleasure to work with and very professional like everyone else who we dealt with while buying the truck. If they have another vehicles that I want to buy in the future I wouldn't hesitate to buy here.

March 20, 2017

"2017 CRV"

- wbpbuffy

Hooman and Weir Canyon were very patient in helping me choose a car. I was first thinking of a HRV, and found one I loved. When I changed my mind, Hooman worked with me to find a beautiful Honda CRV with my favorite colors. It is beautiful and roomy. The staff is very helpful and friendly. They explained everything to me. Hooman helped me program the blu ray phone and stereo. It was a pleasure working wit their staff.

Weir Canyon Acura, Anaheim, CA, 92807