West County Honda

Bommarito Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Raja
1/29/2015

"Good at pricing and no force to buy"

I went to west county honda to get a quote for my friend but I got convinced with their price and negotiation. I went there couple of times and they don't mind in explaining all the features multiple times based on my request. The sales representative (Keith) is good at convincing and lots of patience and answered all my questions. The overall process is very good and especially sales manager (Scott) is very good and came up with the options I loved and the finance manager (Nick) made my life easy in handling all the paperwork and financing process became smooth. Based on my experience, it's one of the best team I ever met.

Keith Wilcox

Erikasosna
1/27/2015

"Buying made easy"

Bret made out visit so very easy. He was extremely patient and played with our kids to help us as they were very bored! This is our second car we bought at West County Honda........we will be back again!

dls
1/27/2015

"No pressure, very competitive pricing on new and trade-in"

This dealership offers very competitive online pricing in addition to very competitive trade-in valuations (after a bit of negotiating). They were pleasant to speak with therefore making the car buying experience a pleasant one...which isn't the case with other local Honda dealerships. West County Honda does not have an aggressive sales staff (or at least the online staff is not). Overall my car buying process with West County Honda (Bret Donaldson) was a very good experience whether or not I received a competitive new car price...which I believe I did. Additionally, the finance team (Hubler) respected my answers when talking through warranties and other post-purchase price items. Hubler is a valuable asset to the team!

Bret Donaldson, Finance Manager (Hubler)

CarBuyer
1/19/2015

"Friendly, no pressure, buying experience"

Best buying experience of the 6 Accords we have bought from 4 different dealers. Helpful with every aspect of the purchase. Really great buying experience!

DJACOBS
1/19/2015

"Gordon is Your Man"

Bought a 2015 Honda Odyssey from Gordon G. and was very happy with the process. They did not have the trim and interior in stock, so Gordon tracked one down and had it trailered to the dealership. I highly recommend West County Honda and if you want a straight shooter, ask for Gordon.

Gordon Goevert

JennyH
1/15/2015

"Easy breezy"

Bret was super nice and put everything on the table so I had all the information I needed! He never pushed me into a decision and gave his honest opinion on what was best for myself and my situation! Super easy and hassle free!!

Krazy
1/14/2015

"Very happy new car customers!"

We recently purchased a 2015 Honda CR-V from West County Honda. We worked with Scott Kiser who provide exceptional service and an honest persona during the negotiation period. There were a few communication hiccups that required us to spend some extra time at the dealer (10-12 hours total over 3 visits) but outside of that the transaction was smooth. We received the car that we wanted at a good price and would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Honda.

Scott Kiser

MONTY1234
1/09/2015

"Excellent experience "

I have bought numberous Hondas and I have had the great pleasure of working with Chris brooks. He is a top notch salesman and I will always purchase them from him going forward.

Chris Brooks

cooke11
1/08/2015

"Sales Rep"

Keith Wilcox did an awesome job answering my questions and getting me the best deal possible. I feel he went above what was expected. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Keith Wilcox

brenfoley
1/07/2015

"West County Honda made car purchase experience fun!"

My sales person Keith was great to work with, even though he was busy working with other customers, he always made sure I was getting my questions answered. We came to an agreeable price rather quickly.

Ketih Wilcox