West County Honda

West County Honda Info

Bommarito Honda

2024 Lifetime Reviews

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

"Great Experience- Highest Recommendation"

We just bought a new CRV through West County Honda. Our dealer Harlen Gibson was great to work with. Even after he sold us the car, he took time during several different follow up visits to make sure we were 100 percent satisfied. We had a great experience and would strongly reccommend West County and Harlen.

Harlen Gibson

"Job well done"

I had been looking for a used car and I found one at west county Honda. Chris was awesome and made it so easy!!! Thanks!

Chris Brooks

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience today while shopping with Honda! My salesman Chris Brooks was very friendly and was able to answer all of my questions. By far the best experience ever!

Chris Brooks

"It was plesent"

Jason and John Rush were very courteous and John particularly was following up very well through email and phone. Waiting for car delivery was little bothering and sometimes waiting for agent was too long nevertheless its not so big deal in the end. It was a positive feel!

John Rush

"Bret was great!"

I appreciated Bret's friendliness and knowledge. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my purchase, even stayed after hours to show me around the interior.

Bret Donaldson

"Great place to buy a car. "

West county was a joy to work with. I have bought more cars Yhan I ca remember but this was my best experience of all. They were fair on my trade in and the price was excellent. Closing was the easiest ever. I definitely recommend them.

Aaron Bunce

"Aaron is great!"

I was impressed with the knowledge that Aaron had about the car that I test drove and ultimately purchased. He worked with his manager to get me a good deal. Aaron was professional an friendly

Aaron Bunce

"Gordon"s the Guy!!!"

My husband and I were out "just looking". Gordon worked so hard at finding us the car we wanted and at a very reasonable deal that we decided to make the purchase! He was very professional, friendly, and easy to to work with!!!

Gordon Goevert

"Go see Gordon"

I came in looking for a good used car. The sales associate Gordon was very friendly and worked very hard to get me a great deal

Gordon Goevert

"Amazing Quality of Service!"

I came into West County Honda not having any idea of what I wanted. My salesman Brett was so patient and kind when I kept changing my mind on what I liked and letting me test drive numerous cars. It took me a few days and around 9pm on a week night I finally made a decision on the civic EX. Brett made me feel like a golden customer and always made sure that I was happy with the decision that I made. He has sold a few cars to some of my other family members and has always been amazing to all of us, I can't thank him enough for making me have a wonderful experience in that dealership. I have worked with other salesmen before and they all were extremely rude, cocky and not friendly at all; they only cared to get a sale. But Brett treated me like family and was so friendly!!! He made me feel like number one honestly. I have to throw in a shot out to Mr. Harley Wyatt as well! Once I decided on the car I wanted Harley gave me a wonderful deal and helped me out massively with our final agreement. Black has always been my color that I wanted my first car to be and West County didn't have it, so Harley went out and got me a black EX from another dealership. He did a very good job as well at making me feel like number one and making sure that I was happy. There was some confusion from the other dealership when they brought the wrong car for me, but he went out of his way to make sure that the right car was delivered for me that night and had his men deliver the car personally to me. Joe Anton was the man that put everything into writing for me! Sealing the deal and making sure that I was given a wonderful deal! I can't thank all the men I worked with enough for making me feel like a princess honestly with how well they all treated and took care of me. I would recommend them to anyone.

Harley Wyatt, Joe Anton