West County Honda

Bommarito Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

happycustomer!
12/17/2015

"Best Car buying Experience! "

I had spent the last three months shopping around for a new vehicle. I came to West County Honda on a whim after hearing about it from a coworker. I was immediately greeted by a kind and helpful young man by the name of Austin Harris. He made me feel comfortable and not pushed into buying a car which many dealers do. He showed me the new and used vehicles and I found the right vehicle for me. He made the dreaded car buying experience very enjoyable and I could not be happier with my new Honda! Thank you Austin and West County Honda!

Austin Harris, Dylan Hubler

Carguy
12/07/2015

"I wont waste my time again"

I went to buy a new honda odyssey.The sales guy was so slow when ever i ask a question he goes inside and comes after half an hour.Finally he gave a quote and we agreed for the price.Then he went inside for the paper work and after half an hour he came back saying that he gave a wrong quote.the price he had given was for 2015 vehicle and not a 2016 vehicle.The manager was so reckless he did not even aplogize or come to us.he behaved as if he is doing a favour by selling his vehicle.Even after this happened i went for a second time since this was closest to my place.When asked our phone the sales guy told me we will match any competitors price but after i went into the dealrship wasted my 2 hours time again.

Austin

Caroline
9/01/2015

"bad experience "

I don't recommend anyone to go buy car there. They rip me off with the price and such a bad service. The financial dealer said I don't have to paid for the 4 years inspections, I just had to pay for my car amount. But when I called my bank, they told me I had to pay off full price for my car and the 4 years inspections. I am pretty mad about this.

Nick Henry

Birthdaygirlcarshopper
8/28/2015

"Good experience"

I just brought a 2015 Honda Civic from West County. No pressure or unwanted calls from the salesman. Just a smooth and easy transaction. Best car buying experience I have had

Mike Knollhoff

Unhappy Honda owner
8/24/2015

"Worst car buying experience ever"

This the worst dealer that I have ever seen. We purchased a Honda CR-V in June, 2015. Based on their internet price and options, they had the car we were looking for. We went there at 10am on a Saturday, picked out the car by 10:30am and it still took until 1:30pm to complete the sale. They did not tell us that the first car we picked had had hail damage until we said we would purchase it. They said that it had been fixed and we would never have to disclose the hail damage and it would never show up on any repair reports. We opted to purchase a different car. Then the real headache began. Despite being the "first in line" for the finance dept, and a credit score of over 800 for both of us, we waited for 30 minutes for the slimy finance man to ask us what type of financing we wanted and what rate we wanted. Only when we walked out of the store did they bring another finance man to tell us the loan rates and to finalize the paperwork. They forgot to attach the radio antenna to the car, and when we returned to get the antenna, they told us that they had put the wrong VIN (vehicle identification number) on the paperwork, which then had to be re-signed. They did not send us the title application so that we could title the car until we called them about it 3 1/2 weeks after the sale (and they were snarky about it when we called). They also did not send the correct paperwork to our credit union to set up the car loan. We had to get the credit union to contact the dealer to send the papers so that we did not have a default issue on the loan. They were uniformly rude on the telephone when we had to call them. I will not step foot inside this dealer ever again.

Pierre - sales, don know finance guy's name

Very Unhappy
8/07/2015

"Bad service in the Service Department"

Had an appointment for service but they were over five(5) hours later before they even started working on my car. I was told by Scott Lyles, service advisor, that other jobs were done before mine because they were more important! What is an appointment supposed to mean? I will never go back to this dealership ever again.

Scott Lyles

faf_salman
8/07/2015

""Service Experience""

My Car had an A/C issue and it was not cooling. So I took the car for Diagnostics and get an estimate on it. They Charged me $70.00 for Diagnostics, that's fine and gave me an estimate of $1500. Reported that the Clutch on the Compressor was bad and couple of other compressor related issues. That estimate was outrageous. So I had to look around and find a Mechanic who can fix my car. He found a brand new A/C compressor at Autozone for $275.00 and Charged me $225.00 to fix it. So it cost me a total of $500.00 I understand that Honda has to pay its staff and stuff like that. But come on $1500.00 and they were not even replacing the compressor? They want to GET you if you take a car with a problem. The repair managers are so cheesy and sweet talk you to get it fixed with them. I would never go to this place for service unless absolutely necessary.

NA

golfguy123
4/06/2015

"Purchase experience"

I was very happy with the final price of the new car and particularly pleased with the trade-in allowance for my old car. Once the car was ready for pick-up, the process went very smoothly. I was extremely pleased with the way Rick Wallace explained all the features on my new CRV. Dillon Hubler was very efficient in the handling of the finances and warranty issues. My wife & I are very pleased with the new car. Any time I take either of my Hondas there for service, I am taken care of extremely well by Zach Stacy.

Rick Wallace, Dillon Hubler, Zach Stacy

GeoHeidi
4/04/2015

"Buying a New Car."

Per West County/Honda Ad on Internet. Did not have model I wanted to see. Did buy a slightly higher priced CR-V--which to date I love. Did not get the low interest rate on loan, as per the Ad--disappointment. Fairly crowded showroom with people re the one day deals. Trade in offer less than expected but still okay. No Service yet--I only have 3200 miles on the vehicle and told that 1st service should be 7500 miles, unless something goes wrong.

Rick Wallace

DogsRGreat
4/02/2015

"SURPRISINGLY FAST"

In the past it has taken all day to haggle and complete the deal. I came in as prepared as I could, knew what I wanted and drove my car home in about 2-1/2 or 3 hours. My salesman helped me buy what I wanted, not what he wanted to sell. Came back for a minor adjustment and the service staff went out of their way to help make my car perfect. Great experience - sales and service with integrity,

Rick Wallace and Ryan from Aftermarket Sales