When have you ever heard someone actually say they enjoyed going through the oft-dreaded car-buying experience? Well, I've purchased nine other cars in my lifetime and this one was the most pleasant car purchase experience I've had. It was no-nonsense and very relaxed.
Keith Wilcox was knowledgeable, personable, professional, and just plain nice. I did not once feel patronized, as I had just that very morning, by another salesperson. I felt at ease and as if I were being listened to and respected. That says a lot.
I have already referred several friends to Keith, one of whom will be purchasing a vehicle in the next six months.
I went to another dealer Saturday morning, called two more, and had been e-mailing two others. I ended up at West County Honda for several reasons:
1. Back about eight years ago, I'd taken my 2001 CR-V to have the radio code reset, right after I learned it went out when I purchased a new battery elsewhere, and the West County Honda Service Mgr. did not charge me, (about an $81 fee).I'd checked with 3 other Honda dealers before bringing it there, including Mungenast, Bommarito, and Frontenac.
2. The website was easy to use and it worked well on my mobile device (iPhone). The responsive design/mobility was very good. I was able to look up vehicles, while at the stoplights, as I headed from Bommarito Honda out to West County Honda.
3. Dave Stone (internet), who answered my phone call, was cordial and laughed at my lame jokes. When I arrived, he introduced me to Keith, sales.
4. Keith, though he's only been there 8 mos., was a no-pressure salesperson who was a good listener and managed to assuage my concerns about purchasing a newer car in a matter of minutes.
5. Finance person, Dylan Hubler, was also no-nonsense. Working to get me the best interest rate available. He was also pleasant and worked quickly.
6. The popcorn was a plus. I didn't get a cookie though :(. (Truth be told, I don't need a cookie!)
Thanks for this experience. Oh, and I LOVE my 2012 CR-V EX-L. LOVE it! Especially since it snowed several inches today and I have a 40-mile round trip drive to work.
Michele T. Smith
I Recommend This Dealer:
Keith Wilcox, Dave Stone, Dylan Hubler.
Did you find this review helpful?