West County Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Elaine
8/19/2016

"Be very careful!"

I purchased a vehicle here in 2013. At that time I also purchased an extended warranty. I've moved out of town so contacted the Warranty company directly. They have NO record of the warranty paperwork. The amount for the warranty was rolled into my loan so West County Honda received the funds, but I don't have a warranty. I have left several messages, but no one at West County will call me back. Next step is AG's office, but thought I would alert any one thinking about purchasing an extended warranty. If you already purchased one, you might want to make sure it actually exists.

Chris Brooks (sales) - not his fault

KEITH
8/13/2016

"Shiesters"

My wife and I recently purchased a certified Honda from West County Honda. Everything seemed upfront with the carfax. The car had all the features we were wanting and we were satisfied with the test drive. A storm ensued after our test drive which gave us a little time to inspect the exterior, but it appeared to be in good condition and had low mileage so I did not see cause for concern. Upon closer inspection the next day in the garage, I noticed hail damage all over the horizontal surfaces. I was livid this was not disclosed or mentioned at any part of the sale. I drove the vehicle back to West County Honda and waited patiently for my salesman to finish up with a potential customer. I brought him out to the vehicle and showed him the hail damage. He quickly asked me if that could have been done in the storm that took place at the end of our purchase. We were both at the dealership when the storm hit, so I know he knew it did not hail during this storm. Insulting! Then he said, "It's not in the carfax." Yes, he was right, it was never reported to the insurance company so it wasn't in the carfax report. The thing that baffled me is that there was no mention of this during the sale. This is a certified vehicle. It goes though close inspection. I figured I would give him a chance to win his customer back and make this right. I asked him to talk with his manager about the damage and see what he would do. He agreed. I received no call from any employee at West County Honda informing me of any resolution after that conversation. I feel defeated! I signed the paperwork. The deal is done. There is no recourse! I am a manager in the service industry and know when I'm getting blown off and furthermore screwed. This has been one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. I would NOT recommend purchasing a vehicle from West County Honda!

Joe

Alisa
7/31/2016

"Bizarre Experience"

While my initial experience talking to a sales consultant was fine, things got bizarre when they moved me to financing. First, they stalled for over an hour on a week day with almost no other customers. Then they said they couldn't offer the interest rate we had previously agreed on. The sales manager, Mike Brewer, was brought in when I said I needed more time to think about it. He proceeded to blame me for the misunderstanding with the interest rate, told me I had wasted the dealerships time, belittled my understanding of pricing, told me my trade-in was crap, and then ended by saying he was only going to give me a few more minutes to make my decision...even though the sale couldn't be finalized until the next day because the vehicle was not on the lot. Needless to say, it was easy to walk out and go to Mungenast Honda.

Michael Brewer

Quzier
4/18/2016

"Horrible service experience and no follow up"

After making an advance appointment (2 days) to get a side mirror fixed I arrived on a Saturday to be told it would cost me $384 to replace the entire mirror when I gave specific instruction on what needed to be fixed. I was then told that they didn't have the parts on hand and I'd have to come back. Why did I make an advance appointment, waist an hour of my Saturday to be told they didn't have the parts.....? When I finally got the actuator replaced the next experience was no better - their "estimate" to replace this part was low balled and when I questioned why the actual was more there was no explanation - I was reminded that I signed the "estimate" indicating I understood it was an estimate. If these guys can't accurately estimate the cost of replacing a side mirror actuator I have no interest in doing business there. I even called the service manager to give him some feedback but apparently he's not interested in how his customers feel.

David, Charles

mkn89180
3/28/2016

"Saturday March 26, 2016"

I purchased a car from this location back in February of 2016. I went to get my plates for the car however the title was incorrect. I contacted the dealership to explain the situation they were able to help me resolve the situation by ordering a new title for my vehicle and making sure that all of the proper documentation was sent off to get me a new title for my car. Also this weekend I took the car in for an inspection and the service department was very polite and professional which also made the situation less stressful. They were very helpful with getting my windshield fixed and also offering a rental for the weekend. Great job!

Shayne, Andrew, Heather, And Cavin (cal) from the service department

gschmitt36
3/09/2016

"Sales Experience"

I just wanted to share my experience with Dylan Hubler and Sam Martin from West County Honda. The total buying experience from start to finish was flawless. Great job guys!!

Dylan Hubler. Sam Martin

allied
2/15/2016

"2nd used car purchase from west county honda"

This is the 2nd time I have purchased a used Odyssey from this dealership (w/ 1 other used odyssey purchased in between elsewhere). Again, I was taken care of by a really nice salesperson - Dan. They work really hard to get you what you want in your price range & make the vehicle work for you. I would not hesitate to buy from them again, and would also recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle. (I do not have experience with them buying a new vehicle). Hondas really hold their value & will go for many MANY miles. You can't go wrong with a Honda - new or used!

Dan

happycustomer!
12/17/2015

"Best Car buying Experience! "

I had spent the last three months shopping around for a new vehicle. I came to West County Honda on a whim after hearing about it from a coworker. I was immediately greeted by a kind and helpful young man by the name of Austin Harris. He made me feel comfortable and not pushed into buying a car which many dealers do. He showed me the new and used vehicles and I found the right vehicle for me. He made the dreaded car buying experience very enjoyable and I could not be happier with my new Honda! Thank you Austin and West County Honda!

Austin Harris, Dylan Hubler

Carguy
12/07/2015

"I wont waste my time again"

I went to buy a new honda odyssey.The sales guy was so slow when ever i ask a question he goes inside and comes after half an hour.Finally he gave a quote and we agreed for the price.Then he went inside for the paper work and after half an hour he came back saying that he gave a wrong quote.the price he had given was for 2015 vehicle and not a 2016 vehicle.The manager was so reckless he did not even aplogize or come to us.he behaved as if he is doing a favour by selling his vehicle.Even after this happened i went for a second time since this was closest to my place.When asked our phone the sales guy told me we will match any competitors price but after i went into the dealrship wasted my 2 hours time again.

Austin

Caroline
9/01/2015

"bad experience "

I don't recommend anyone to go buy car there. They rip me off with the price and such a bad service. The financial dealer said I don't have to paid for the 4 years inspections, I just had to pay for my car amount. But when I called my bank, they told me I had to pay off full price for my car and the 4 years inspections. I am pretty mad about this.

Nick Henry