West County Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

AshleyBlair
3/05/2015

"Great Service"

I have nothing but nice things to say about Keith Wilcox and West County Honda. He was very helpful, patient and attentive. Him and Nick (finance manager) were wonderful to work with.

Keith Wilcox

gohard123
3/05/2015

"Changing car experiences for the better"

Me and my family had a great experience with Chris brooks. He took the time to make sure that we were totally understood where we were in the process the entire time. He really made us feel comfortable and not just like another car deal.

Chris brooks

mattwischmeier
2/28/2015

"Great Service"

Chris Brooks was very helpful throughout the entire car buying process. He isn't like most other car salesman. He actually lets you have time to think about your decision, and doesn't try to force you into buying something you aren't comfortable with. I'd recommend him to anyone!

fredrickjamond
2/27/2015

"perfection"

I haven't had a car in awhile and Chris showed me that the buying experience can be so pleasant. He helped me get into my new Mercedes with ease. Thanks a bunch.

Chris brooks

Handup2gs
2/25/2015

"Great customer service is what he offers."

I was greated with a big smile and found him eager to assist me. His professionalism and knowledge of the product wooed me from the start. I now refer all my family and friends to him first.

Boatboy1212
2/25/2015

"My car guy "

I am so impressed with Chris brooks at west county. He is absolutely amazing. He is so knowledgeable about the honda brand and his competitors as well. I will forever buy Hondas and forever buy them from him.

STLmts
2/19/2015

"I actually enjoyed buying a car "

When have you ever heard someone actually say they enjoyed going through the oft-dreaded car-buying experience? Well, I've purchased nine other cars in my lifetime and this one was the most pleasant car purchase experience I've had. It was no-nonsense and very relaxed. Keith Wilcox was knowledgeable, personable, professional, and just plain nice. I did not once feel patronized, as I had just that very morning, by another salesperson. I felt at ease and as if I were being listened to and respected. That says a lot. I have already referred several friends to Keith, one of whom will be purchasing a vehicle in the next six months. I went to another dealer Saturday morning, called two more, and had been e-mailing two others. I ended up at West County Honda for several reasons: 1. Back about eight years ago, I'd taken my 2001 CR-V to have the radio code reset, right after I learned it went out when I purchased a new battery elsewhere, and the West County Honda Service Mgr. did not charge me, (about an $81 fee).I'd checked with 3 other Honda dealers before bringing it there, including Mungenast, Bommarito, and Frontenac. 2. The website was easy to use and it worked well on my mobile device (iPhone). The responsive design/mobility was very good. I was able to look up vehicles, while at the stoplights, as I headed from Bommarito Honda out to West County Honda. 3. Dave Stone (internet), who answered my phone call, was cordial and laughed at my lame jokes. When I arrived, he introduced me to Keith, sales. 4. Keith, though he's only been there 8 mos., was a no-pressure salesperson who was a good listener and managed to assuage my concerns about purchasing a newer car in a matter of minutes. 5. Finance person, Dylan Hubler, was also no-nonsense. Working to get me the best interest rate available. He was also pleasant and worked quickly. 6. The popcorn was a plus. I didn't get a cookie though :(. (Truth be told, I don't need a cookie!) Thanks for this experience. Oh, and I LOVE my 2012 CR-V EX-L. LOVE it! Especially since it snowed several inches today and I have a 40-mile round trip drive to work. Regards, Michele T. Smith

Keith Wilcox, Dave Stone, Dylan Hubler.

Newstart111
2/17/2015

"Best experience buying a car"

Before entering the dealership I spoke with Melissa over the phone. When I arrived to the dealership I was greeted by Chris Brooks. He took me through the whole process. I'm not ashamed to say that I had a few bumps in my credit before buying a car but Chris was able to get me financed with payments that I could afford. He treated me with respect and not just another customer. So thankful!!

tropicden
2/06/2015

"Outstanding sales team"

I worked with Keith Wilcox from the sales team. He was courteous, knowledgeable and professional. He made the experience easy; no pressure and he was patient to answer all my questions. The finance manager was Dylan Hubler. He did a great job as well. Very helpful and took the time to go over the sale details.

Keith Wilcox, Dylan hubler

kcbon1
2/05/2015

"Pleased Repeat Customer"

Second purchase through WCH and Bret Donaldson. Every interaction I have had at this dealership (sales and service) have always been top notch - hence why I came back for my latest purchase. Bret is phenomenal and will do business again with him in the future!

BRET DONALDSON