West County Honda

Bommarito Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Quzier
4/18/2016

"Horrible service experience and no follow up"

After making an advance appointment (2 days) to get a side mirror fixed I arrived on a Saturday to be told it would cost me $384 to replace the entire mirror when I gave specific instruction on what needed to be fixed. I was then told that they didn't have the parts on hand and I'd have to come back. Why did I make an advance appointment, waist an hour of my Saturday to be told they didn't have the parts.....? When I finally got the actuator replaced the next experience was no better - their "estimate" to replace this part was low balled and when I questioned why the actual was more there was no explanation - I was reminded that I signed the "estimate" indicating I understood it was an estimate. If these guys can't accurately estimate the cost of replacing a side mirror actuator I have no interest in doing business there. I even called the service manager to give him some feedback but apparently he's not interested in how his customers feel.

David, Charles

mkn89180
3/28/2016

"Saturday March 26, 2016"

I purchased a car from this location back in February of 2016. I went to get my plates for the car however the title was incorrect. I contacted the dealership to explain the situation they were able to help me resolve the situation by ordering a new title for my vehicle and making sure that all of the proper documentation was sent off to get me a new title for my car. Also this weekend I took the car in for an inspection and the service department was very polite and professional which also made the situation less stressful. They were very helpful with getting my windshield fixed and also offering a rental for the weekend. Great job!

Shayne, Andrew, Heather, And Cavin (cal) from the service department

gschmitt36
3/09/2016

"Sales Experience"

I just wanted to share my experience with Dylan Hubler and Sam Martin from West County Honda. The total buying experience from start to finish was flawless. Great job guys!!

Dylan Hubler. Sam Martin

allied
2/15/2016

"2nd used car purchase from west county honda"

This is the 2nd time I have purchased a used Odyssey from this dealership (w/ 1 other used odyssey purchased in between elsewhere). Again, I was taken care of by a really nice salesperson - Dan. They work really hard to get you what you want in your price range & make the vehicle work for you. I would not hesitate to buy from them again, and would also recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle. (I do not have experience with them buying a new vehicle). Hondas really hold their value & will go for many MANY miles. You can't go wrong with a Honda - new or used!

Dan

happycustomer!
12/17/2015

"Best Car buying Experience! "

I had spent the last three months shopping around for a new vehicle. I came to West County Honda on a whim after hearing about it from a coworker. I was immediately greeted by a kind and helpful young man by the name of Austin Harris. He made me feel comfortable and not pushed into buying a car which many dealers do. He showed me the new and used vehicles and I found the right vehicle for me. He made the dreaded car buying experience very enjoyable and I could not be happier with my new Honda! Thank you Austin and West County Honda!

Austin Harris, Dylan Hubler

Carguy
12/07/2015

"I wont waste my time again"

I went to buy a new honda odyssey.The sales guy was so slow when ever i ask a question he goes inside and comes after half an hour.Finally he gave a quote and we agreed for the price.Then he went inside for the paper work and after half an hour he came back saying that he gave a wrong quote.the price he had given was for 2015 vehicle and not a 2016 vehicle.The manager was so reckless he did not even aplogize or come to us.he behaved as if he is doing a favour by selling his vehicle.Even after this happened i went for a second time since this was closest to my place.When asked our phone the sales guy told me we will match any competitors price but after i went into the dealrship wasted my 2 hours time again.

Austin

Caroline
9/01/2015

"bad experience "

I don't recommend anyone to go buy car there. They rip me off with the price and such a bad service. The financial dealer said I don't have to paid for the 4 years inspections, I just had to pay for my car amount. But when I called my bank, they told me I had to pay off full price for my car and the 4 years inspections. I am pretty mad about this.

Nick Henry

Birthdaygirlcarshopper
8/28/2015

"Good experience"

I just brought a 2015 Honda Civic from West County. No pressure or unwanted calls from the salesman. Just a smooth and easy transaction. Best car buying experience I have had

Mike Knollhoff

Unhappy Honda owner
8/24/2015

"Worst car buying experience ever"

This the worst dealer that I have ever seen. We purchased a Honda CR-V in June, 2015. Based on their internet price and options, they had the car we were looking for. We went there at 10am on a Saturday, picked out the car by 10:30am and it still took until 1:30pm to complete the sale. They did not tell us that the first car we picked had had hail damage until we said we would purchase it. They said that it had been fixed and we would never have to disclose the hail damage and it would never show up on any repair reports. We opted to purchase a different car. Then the real headache began. Despite being the "first in line" for the finance dept, and a credit score of over 800 for both of us, we waited for 30 minutes for the slimy finance man to ask us what type of financing we wanted and what rate we wanted. Only when we walked out of the store did they bring another finance man to tell us the loan rates and to finalize the paperwork. They forgot to attach the radio antenna to the car, and when we returned to get the antenna, they told us that they had put the wrong VIN (vehicle identification number) on the paperwork, which then had to be re-signed. They did not send us the title application so that we could title the car until we called them about it 3 1/2 weeks after the sale (and they were snarky about it when we called). They also did not send the correct paperwork to our credit union to set up the car loan. We had to get the credit union to contact the dealer to send the papers so that we did not have a default issue on the loan. They were uniformly rude on the telephone when we had to call them. I will not step foot inside this dealer ever again.

Pierre - sales, don know finance guy's name

Very Unhappy
8/07/2015

"Bad service in the Service Department"

Had an appointment for service but they were over five(5) hours later before they even started working on my car. I was told by Scott Lyles, service advisor, that other jobs were done before mine because they were more important! What is an appointment supposed to mean? I will never go back to this dealership ever again.

Scott Lyles