West County Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

golfguy123
4/06/2015

"Purchase experience"

I was very happy with the final price of the new car and particularly pleased with the trade-in allowance for my old car. Once the car was ready for pick-up, the process went very smoothly. I was extremely pleased with the way Rick Wallace explained all the features on my new CRV. Dillon Hubler was very efficient in the handling of the finances and warranty issues. My wife & I are very pleased with the new car. Any time I take either of my Hondas there for service, I am taken care of extremely well by Zach Stacy.

Rick Wallace, Dillon Hubler, Zach Stacy

GeoHeidi
4/04/2015

"Buying a New Car."

Per West County/Honda Ad on Internet. Did not have model I wanted to see. Did buy a slightly higher priced CR-V--which to date I love. Did not get the low interest rate on loan, as per the Ad--disappointment. Fairly crowded showroom with people re the one day deals. Trade in offer less than expected but still okay. No Service yet--I only have 3200 miles on the vehicle and told that 1st service should be 7500 miles, unless something goes wrong.

Rick Wallace

DogsRGreat
4/02/2015

"SURPRISINGLY FAST"

In the past it has taken all day to haggle and complete the deal. I came in as prepared as I could, knew what I wanted and drove my car home in about 2-1/2 or 3 hours. My salesman helped me buy what I wanted, not what he wanted to sell. Came back for a minor adjustment and the service staff went out of their way to help make my car perfect. Great experience - sales and service with integrity,

Rick Wallace and Ryan from Aftermarket Sales

shelovesthabeats619
3/31/2015

"Easy, informative, time efficient and happy experience!"

i was thoroughly satisfied with my experience at westcountyhonda. They met all of my needs and wants for getting into a vehicle. I would come back again in the future for any vehicle needs. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of a new or used vehicle.

christopher brooks

HondaGirl
3/27/2015

"Excellent experience "

Purchased a new car from the dealership and my experience was awesome. Highly recommend. The financing and delivery of the car was very informative. I would buy another car from this dealer and sales staff.

Mike Knollhoff

thinkitup
3/26/2015

"Excellent experience"

Dealership was clean, modern and very well appointed. Sales staff and dealer management worked with me to reach an acceptable arrangement very quickly. I'm please with the West County experience.

Mike Knollhoff

Ike
3/25/2015

"Great experience "

Mike Knolhoff was very helpful and did an outstanding job. We recommend Mike and West County Honda to both friends and family. We have our Odessey serviced at West County Honda because they go out of their way to take care of us making the 96 mile round trip drive worth it. We have been customers of West County Homda for 7 years

Mike Knolhoff

Old Prof
3/25/2015

"Excellent Service"

Making appointments is very easy and once made the work is done in a timely manner. You are greeted with a smile and helpful technician who listen's to your problem and then moves to make sure that it is cared for well. When the work is done you get a friendly call or text message telling you that your car can be picked up. If you need a loner vehicle it is available most times.

Craig Guenzler

KGoedeker
3/23/2015

"2014 Honda CRV (used)"

Keith was great to work with and extremely personable. I was very impressed with West County Honda (I've been having my grandmother's Honda serviced there for over 3 years and have had great service) and buying a car was even easier! I will recommend West County and Keith to my friends and family. JD was also a pleasure to work with as well. He worked hard to pull an excellent interest rate for me for my loan and I appreciate it!

Keith Wilcox; JD (Finance Manager)

Alexis
3/23/2015

"Bought a new car"

I was greeted by Chris Brooks who was the ultimate sales man. He was very informative and well dressed. He made me feel very comfortable and made my buying experience one of the best ever. thank u chris and west county honda.

Chris Brooks