West Hills Honda

Kent Tompkins

Brett Buckingham, Service Advisor, West Hills Honda

Brett Buckingham

May 13, 2017

"West Hills Honda - Simply the best"

- Hondaladies,RRR6363

The dealership has been outstanding, specifically sales, finance and service. Entirely professional, yet makes one feel part of the family. Since May 5, 2016 we have purchased 3 Honda CRVs. Mr. Covey sold us our 2016 "mountain air" CRV EXL with all the goodies, a vehicle that lived up to all expectation. We expected to keep it for a long, long time. We had to replace our 1994 Honda Accord at 219.000 miles. It served us well and a great testament to Honda quality. I will miss driving a stick. Our '84 Accord had 325,000! On Easter Sunday of 2017 we purchased a "certified" used 2014 CRV EXL from a wonderful salesperson, Roxanne Kasperson. This lady could not have been more helpful. We looked at several CRVs and were not satisfied, but Roxanne came through with a surprise. My wife loved it immediately and it met all our requirements for a second vehicle. Rachelle Ericsson, in finance, introduced us to financing strategies I had not previously considered, being a cash only buyer. Those strategies piqued my interest to look into trading in our 2016 for the amazing 2017 CRV EXL. I loved the "mountain air" color and our 2012 CRV EXL was that beautiful "Basque red.' Sadly, it was totaled by a rear end crash. Roxanne, once again, was the best of the best in introducing and teaching the basics of all the new details the amazing 2017 CRV EXL has to offer. Never did we feel pressured to purchase as she cheerfully and expertly introduced us to the car. Once again, Rachelle made the deal work for us, including additional amenities and coverage. Lastly, I would like to address the service department. Everyone I've had contact with has been knowledgeable, courteous and professional. James and Courtney are always most helpful. Everybody has their fan favorite and Rich Roncevich is the guy. They are all great. I knew Rich from South Tacoma Honda, and am glad he has joined the West Hills team. Rich is the consummate professional. It should be noted Angela, in reception, is excellent at customer service and always made a point to check in with us while waiting. We will continue to do business at West Hills Honda and will highly recommend it to all who ask. We could not be more satisfied. Warm Regards, Doug and Gail Cowan

Roxanne Kasperson, Rachelle Ericsson, Rich Roncevich, James, Courtney and Angela

May 08, 2017

"Replace my 10 year old car with pre-owned or new"

- S. Scott

When I pulled in, a sales person DANIEL TROUTT helpfully pointed out a parking spot. When I told him my goal, he stated he could help with any car, and he did so. At a desk inside, he listened to how I would use my vehicle and then showed me choices, including new models. At one point, hearing my concerns about a little cargo space, he put the Fit, opened, next to the open Civic Hatchback, proving similar space. DANIEL's instruction in the test drive--extremely thorough and on point. Very tuned in, the his initial efficient, responsive process permeated lead sales Nate; internet Kayly(who had called me due to Costco); finance Jamie, who is outstanding, then back to Daniel, The Manager appeared at the end of their delivery inspection, also a caring professional.

Other Employees : Daniel Troutt; Kayly Short in Internet

April 25, 2017

"Great Experience - See Josh Smith !"

- ATedesco

I just got home from picking up my new CR-V. The whole West Hills Team was great: they treated me like a valued customer - before they got my check - and were respectful of my time. I had visited West Hills a couple weeks ago and saw Josh Smith. he educated me on the CR-V and we took a test drive. When I arrived I told him that I was not buying, just doing research. He honored that, reaffirmed that he wanted my business and we said goodbye. He called me once to followup with a message again asking for my business and offering any help. I return to Josh, rather than another dealer I had seen. And, again, I told him that I was ready to buy, but would do so at Honda only with a reasonable deal and did not have time to play games. Josh was professional, honest and quick. We reached an agreement after limited back and forth. I got a call early the next morning that my car was ready. And, again, the service was respectful, attentive, and consistent. I've bought many cars from many dealerships in many states. This was the best experience I have had. And, although it's my first Honda, I expect my CR-V to match the high quality service I got from Josh and the rest of the team.

Other Employees : Joshua Smith