West Hills Honda

Kent Tompkins

Michael Covey, Sales Consultant, West Hills Honda

Michael Covey

November 30, 2016

"Friendly honest service. "

- angelie Charboneau

We went in after my husband got off work to look at a bugger car as our family is growing soon. Not only did we feel very comfortable right away with our salesman, but he helped us get a good deal! (We did a lot of research) We were given honest service without all the usual tricks and shady sales tactics some dealerships employ. Not only that, but we couldn't get a sitter and had to bring our one year old with us, and everyone was so friendly and helpful keeping him entertained during the whole process. Giving him food and toys and even chasing him around the showroom floor, much to my son's excitement. Overall we had a great experience with honest family friendly service, and felt we were treated right and not bamboozled at all!

October 28, 2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- rebeccabrink

Best car buying experience we have ever had. We contacted them not thinking we could get financed at all. They made magic happen. We first spoke with Kaylah who narrowed down what we were looking for before we even got there. We are foster parents with two infants right now so it's a bit of a pain to get them all out there door,let alone happy while we car shop. They had a civic and an accord pulled up before we even got there! When it sprinkled they offered an umbrella. Kaylah handed us to Mike W. who was absolutely amazing. He answered all our questions and even told us about the vehicles, things we didn't even think to ask, he covered. They had our financing done before we arrived. The whole process took less that 1.5 hours. He really went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. They didn't waste our time by sitting and waiting for paperwork or anything. They really made the best of our time and were SO patient considering we had two little monsters with us. We really appreciated all the small touches that other dealerships we have visited don't do. They filled up the gas tank and washed the vehicle before we left! We didn't expect to get an extended warranty or oil change package but are SO happy they did. Not once did anyone pressure us or treat us any different from someone say, with perfect credit. The whole experience was incredibly easy and we walked away happy and excited to have a Honda in our family. My wife's dream car in high school was a 1998 Civic, and I'm happy we were able to finally get her a Honda she absolutely loves. (She never did own one) We can't say enough good things about Mike and the dealership. Give them a chance and I'm sure they will WOW you like they did us.

October 20, 2016

"Stay Away "

- Fatcats333

I ended up not purchasing a vehicle and it turns out that was for the best. The Internet employee (Jessica), my original Salesman (Brian Bullett I think) and the Insurance specialist (can't remember her name) were all very friendly and helpful. But.....Brian's immediate boss (can't remember his name) and the Sales Manager (can't remember his name) and the Finance Manager (Chris) I worked with couldn't have been more condescending and high pressuring. All that being said, I was able to get an agreement I was happy with on a vehicle I really liked. I signed all the paperwork, shook hands with everyone I worked with and was set to return the next day to drive the car home because it was 8pm and I was in a rental I had to return the next day. The next day I received 2 calls from Chris the Finance Manager, he said that the interest rate had to be raised 2%, the length of the loan shortened from 62 months to 53 months, and they needed another $290 cash for the down payment, and the monthly payment would be $30 more per month. I said no, I already signed all the paperwork. I was then was told it was never approved by the lender, so basically take it or leave it. So I went back and got my cash and Registration of my trade in, and was very impersonally told just "Here you go"" by Chris the Finance Manager. Very unacceptable in my opinion. The thing which stuck out the most to me was during the negotiations I initialed a non-obligitatory preliminary agreement on a half-sized piece of paper obviously just put through their copier, which the Sales Manager said that was "My word" to them and he was "disappointed" that was going back on my word. I told him that I guess I have no integrity. He then added another $500 for my trade in, which is when I agreed and signed all the docs, which I could not get out of had I wanted to (and I didn't want to). Then the next day they change things, are able to get out of things, and I'm the one with no integrity??? Sounds to me like they found someone or felt they could find someone willing to pay more than me. Stay away.....

New 2016 Honda Accord, $23600