West Hills Honda

Kent Tompkins

August 07, 2017

"Disappointed "

- GOTSCREWDBYU

I was over charged for a car they knew had issues. My car check engine light came on before we even got it home. Our car alarm goes off randomly. Dealership refuses to give code. They knew we are low income family promised to help us not screw us. Go some place else don't waste your money for a broke car. Sales staff was very rude. We don't recommend shopping here.

Roxanne..chris...and general manager just today

July 31, 2017

"Helpfulness of the employees"

- CRV

Erik Butler is the reason when we had to quickly purchase a vehicle for our daughter, that we returned to west hills. He is one of the most genuine Kind individuals that I know. In an industry that a lot of time you feel that that's not the case. I trust and rely on him for advise on making a car purchase along with the best financing options. He is a true asset to a great dealership. Thank you Erik and Westhills again for a another great vehicle.

Erik Butler

May 13, 2017

"West Hills Honda - Simply the best"

- Hondaladies,RRR6363

The dealership has been outstanding, specifically sales, finance and service. Entirely professional, yet makes one feel part of the family. Since May 5, 2016 we have purchased 3 Honda CRVs. Mr. Covey sold us our 2016 "mountain air" CRV EXL with all the goodies, a vehicle that lived up to all expectation. We expected to keep it for a long, long time. We had to replace our 1994 Honda Accord at 219.000 miles. It served us well and a great testament to Honda quality. I will miss driving a stick. Our '84 Accord had 325,000! On Easter Sunday of 2017 we purchased a "certified" used 2014 CRV EXL from a wonderful salesperson, Roxanne Kasperson. This lady could not have been more helpful. We looked at several CRVs and were not satisfied, but Roxanne came through with a surprise. My wife loved it immediately and it met all our requirements for a second vehicle. Rachelle Ericsson, in finance, introduced us to financing strategies I had not previously considered, being a cash only buyer. Those strategies piqued my interest to look into trading in our 2016 for the amazing 2017 CRV EXL. I loved the "mountain air" color and our 2012 CRV EXL was that beautiful "Basque red.' Sadly, it was totaled by a rear end crash. Roxanne, once again, was the best of the best in introducing and teaching the basics of all the new details the amazing 2017 CRV EXL has to offer. Never did we feel pressured to purchase as she cheerfully and expertly introduced us to the car. Once again, Rachelle made the deal work for us, including additional amenities and coverage. Lastly, I would like to address the service department. Everyone I've had contact with has been knowledgeable, courteous and professional. James and Courtney are always most helpful. Everybody has their fan favorite and Rich Roncevich is the guy. They are all great. I knew Rich from South Tacoma Honda, and am glad he has joined the West Hills team. Rich is the consummate professional. It should be noted Angela, in reception, is excellent at customer service and always made a point to check in with us while waiting. We will continue to do business at West Hills Honda and will highly recommend it to all who ask. We could not be more satisfied. Warm Regards, Doug and Gail Cowan

Roxanne Kasperson, Rachelle Ericsson, Rich Roncevich, James, Courtney and Angela

New 2017 Honda Pilot, $39345