West Hills Honda

520 W Hills Blvd,
Bremerton, Washington 98312
West Hills Honda Info
About West Hills Honda

West Hills Honda is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. As the original dealership of the West Hills Auto Plex, we are proud to have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Bremerton since 1986. In May 2007 we completed a remodel project that added 10,000 square feet to our dealership including the 26 seat Bean Counter Café - which offers everything from gourmet coffee drinks to sandwiches and calzones, plus five express service stalls, a four bay indoor delivery center, and a children's play area with TVs and video games. Our new showroom provides a truly interactive experience for our customers. Discover the latest information about Honda products and services in our customer research room and enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access available throughout our dealership. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of comfort and convenience!

About West Hills Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Nathan
6/05/2016

"Just Perfect!"

From start to finish, the experience I had was excellent! I was greeted by name with a genuine smile at the front door within seconds of parking my dying former vehicle. Michael Covey, my sales associate, kept everything moving gracefully and gave me just the information I needed to know without my having to ask. And when I did have questions he was very knowledgeable. And each step, from the test drive to the signing of papers, was honestly friendly and helpful. The location is great, and easy to find, and I got a good deal. Thanks West Hills Honda!

Number
4/22/2016

"The dealership to go to!"

Taylor the sales person was above the best person I have ever dealt with when buying a car. He didn't hassle us and left the decision up to us. He also works for you! He came in on his day off just to work with our schedule!

Taylor

Karley
3/02/2016

"Excellent service!"

My service was completed very quickly and my advisor went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied! I am a return customer and absolutely love him!

mskitty
2/09/2016

"Wonderful service"

I never leave reviews but because the service West Hills Honda provided was exception, I felt it warranted my comments. I was on my way home from work on a Tuesday night around 4:00 p.m. My car started to emit steam and the smell of antifreeze in my 2006 Honda Civic. There were no warning lights going off in my car so it made it easy to dismiss at first. Well, the farther I drove the more obvious it became that there was something very wrong. I decided to drive start to West Hills Honda for a check out. When I arrived to the dealership it just so happened that Aaron Citizen was coming out of the service office to get his dinner when he saw me drive up. He quickly retrieved his dinner that had arrived with his and went back into the office to get his clip board. He checked my car in immediately and told me that he would have the car checked out in on Wednesday morning. Well, to my surprise, in morning Aaron called to tell me the block was cracked but not to worry, the manufacturers representative had been contacted and it would be 100% covered. It was a recall I was unaware of. Aaron got my car fixed by Thursday and arranged for a temporary rental car (only for a day) while the new short block was being installed. It was painless, quick, professional and It didn't cost me a thing. I am so happy. I would recommend this dealership and Aaron Citizen with all my future car repairs.

Aaron Citizen

Jerry from PO
2/01/2016

"Great deal on a lease for the 2016 Accord EXL"

On 1/29/16 we leased a 2016 Accord from West hills Honda. Rachelle Ericsson was our salesperson and she did a great job in helping us get a very good deal. "D" from the finance department also did a great job during the signing of all the lease papers. We had a very good experience from start to finish.

Rachelle Ericsson. Deonta from Finance

Ron / Port Orchard
1/31/2016

"Answered all my questions !"

After doing all my research on the vehicle of choice ( 2016 Honda Fit ) I used the internet to narrow my search of all the Western Washington Honda dealers. Bottom line: It's not worth the effort to leave this area when we have a great dealership right here at home. Sales Rep. Jason Simonis answered all our questions and knew about all the features of the vehicle. He really made it a pleasant experience. We are now happy owners of an Orchid White Fit LX. Thanks to all the staff who made it happen.

Jason Simonis

anon365
1/17/2016

"First Car, none of the hassle people promised I'd have"

Came in to find out more information on a lease for a Honda and ended up finding the perfect deal and the perfect vehicle that was in my price range. It even hit every tick on my wish list--all thanks to Rachelle, Rachelle was fantastic, answering most of my questions before I even finished realizing I needed to ask that. She kept me updated on the process entirely, rooted for me when I was negotiating my deal and stayed friendly and cheery throughout the whole half a day process. She introduced me to the people from other departments that helped as well, and made sure to call and check in that everything was still fantastic with my new car.

Rachelle Ericsson

Camp4
1/16/2016

"Best new car experience ever!"

My husband and I leased a new Honda CRV from Rachelle Ericsson yesterday. She took us out for the most comprehensive test drive we have ever received! Carin Marceau with Allstate found us an amazing insurance rate much lower than our current policy. The dealership goes out of it's way to make your experience the best possible. To top it off they have an espresso bar in the service waiting area. Loved it!

Rachelle Ericsson, Carin Marceau

sylvia_0908
1/16/2016

"I love West Hills Honda!!"

My husband and I leased a 2016 Honda Odyssey and had a great experience. We worked with Rachelle, Dan, and Jamie. Rachelle was warm and very friendly, and I would, and will, recommend her to our friends. Thank for the easy and relaxed experience. Rhonda and Mike

Rachelle Erickson

DanikaB
1/13/2016

"The best of the best"

Kathleen was my sales person and she was patient, helpful, friendly, and made it her job to get me in the right car all the while working within my budget. Dan, the car buying manager, was involved throughout the entire process and presented with full honesty, transparency, sincerity, and integrity. West Hills is lucky to have him. The finance manager, Jamie, was helpful and easy to work with, someone I felt I could trust. The insurance folks were wonderful and fun to work with; the list goes on. West Hills Honda exceed all of my expectations as far as a car-buying experience and the entire process was flawless and refreshing. They truly are a well-oiled machine. 5 stars, hands down, and if I could give them more I would.

Kathleen and Dan