West Hills Honda

West Hills Honda

Call
West Hills Honda Info
About West Hills Honda

West Hills Honda is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. As the original dealership of the West Hills Auto Plex, we are proud to have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Bremerton since 1986. In May 2007 we completed a remodel project that added 10,000 square feet to our dealership including the 26 seat Bean Counter Café - which offers everything from gourmet coffee drinks to sandwiches and calzones, plus five express service stalls, a four bay indoor delivery center, and a children's play area with TVs and video games. Our new showroom provides a truly interactive experience for our customers. Discover the latest information about Honda products and services in our customer research room and enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access available throughout our dealership. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of comfort and convenience!

About West Hills Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Deonta Finger & Ryan Zeig"

I have been a loyal customer of West Hills Honda for over 10 years because they know how to take care of their customers! Friendly, helpful, courteous, above and beyond are only a few words to describe their commendable service and care. They LOVE their customers and they SHOW it! Two outstanding examples of West Hills Honda high class staff are Ryan Zeig and Deonta Finger. Ryan is exceptional in his manner, courtesy, and care of his customers. Always thinking ahead with the smallest of details to ensure a happy customer. He knows me and my vehicle so well that he anticipates my needs and insists on making me comfortable whatever is going on. He is amazing and deserves a RAISE!!! You've got a goldmine in that young man. Deonta Finger has it all -- intelligent (he knows his product!!), patient (takes the time to answer every question), thoughtful (considerate of your needs and wants), and genuine (really cares about you) -- these are NOT typical sales associate qualities by any means. De is a valuable ambassador for West Hills Honda. I West Hills Honda recognizes the tremendous asset Deonta Finger is to their stellar team. THANK YOU WEST HILLS HONDA for hiring amazing people!! You have a winning formula on all levels.

"Excellent service dept."

Brought our CR-V in for recommended service (50K miles) and to read any stored codes, if any. I made an appointment ahead of time, and they were very busy when I arrived, but were ready for the car when I got there, which implies good organization. The lounge is comfortable and there's a coffee bar and wifi. They topped up all the fluids and changed the rear differential oil, inspected the brakes, wheel bearings, updated the ECU software, checked alignment and recommended a transmission oil/filter change and flush (no thanks). They washed the car, which I didn't ask for, but I thought was a nice gesture. They didn't do a terrific job, but - hey; this isn't a car wash. For all that, the bill was zero, nada, zip. I'm pretty sure Honda reimbursed them for the diffy oil, but I was pretty shocked just the same. They want my business and they act accordingly. I expected to pay for the service; this was a very refreshing change from what I'm used to from auto dealerships. I bought some maintenance items while I was there. The parts weren't in stock (dash lights not in stock? Really?), so I had to pick them up later. The items were ridiculously expensive, but I expect that from a dealer, because some things aren't available anywhere else and they probably had to come from Japan. Also, they have that nice showroom and all those hungry staff to feed and buy shoes for. (pro tip: dealers are not the least expensive parts-buying option). They did not call when the parts arrived; I had to call and find out if they were there. They can get whatever you need there, but communication is an area they could improve on. My expectation of a dealer is that they would have a fairly large stock of brand-unique spare parts on hand, but that seems to have changed in the years since I was a tech at a dealer, and they appear to have moved to a central parts warehouse. If you order the parts on the phone, you can save a trip. I no longer expect to go there and pick up much of anything on the day I need it. I have experience working at a Porsche/VW/Audi dealer as a mechanic in the distant past, and these guys have really impressed me. I have no experience with their sales staff. The public side (service writers) of the service department is outstanding. There are plenty there to handle crowds of customers in a reasonable amount of time, they're knowledgeable about their product and the ones I've had contact with seem to be sincerely interested in getting things done and generating happy customers. Works for me!

"BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE IN 20 YEARS"

I loved my 2004 Honda Pilot so much that I had put over 170,000 miles on it. The Lord knows I really wanted a new car but I detest the car buying process so much that I continued to drive my old one. West Hills Honda was by far the best buying experience that I have ever had. My salesman Deonta Finger was professional, knowledgable and respectful of my time and requirements. He did not waste our time and his performance was consistent with the fast and professional service that I recieved from the time I arrived at the dealership in reception to the moment I drove off the lot in my new car. I even enjoyed working with the finance department! West Hills offered fair value for my trade and talked me through my options without making me feel that I was being oversold. In short order, I got a great car for a great price. For the first time ever I left the dealership completely happy. If you are looking to buy a new car don't wast time anywhere else. Run don't walk to West Hills Honda.

Deonta Finger

"No stress getting service at West Hills Honda"

I am disabled. Because of this having to do "routine" maintenance is a task for me. I have been regularly visiting West Hills Honda for almost 5 years now, since we moved here from GA. In every single instance I have been treated like a lady (and I like that :). Work has always been promptly performed, as promised, at the price or less than estimated. Every single service person has been extraordinarily professional, courteous, and quick to assist me and do what they can to make me as comfortable as possible with my mobility issues. My last visit was with Ryan. What a wonderful employee!!! West Hills obviously goes to great lengths to have the best of the best in their service department and I applaud you for this. Not only are they knowledgeable but they are also personable and treat their customers like friends rather than just another person going through their shop. Not only did they perform the services I needed, but Ryan assisted me in making decisions about future maintenance issues. I will continue to not only bring our Insight for maintenance but I spoke with Ryan about our other 2 vehicles and even though they aren't Hondas I was assured it would be no problem in having them serviced at West Hills Honda also. Fantastic! Again - to Ryan and all the people who do everything within their power to not only get the service work done in a timely manner but also make every effort to see that it less stressful to all but especially for those of us who have health issues - thank you!

Chris Boyer

April 29, 2014

Pamela, thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Ryan was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Thanks for your loyalty, and have fun driving your vehicle! Sincerely, Rob Colon | General Manager | robcolon@westhillshonda.com

"Honest thoughts"

I hated this dealership, my first experience made me never want to come back. My wife begged to take a look at the Honda Odyssey, after introductions my wife got a tour and they did work on our trade in while we asked and learned about the different options. We were shown multiple mini vans and he asked us positives and negatives about each. He was polite and eager to get to know our situation. once we sat down for negotiations they provided us time to figure where we wanted to price to be at. The price we started at was lower than any in 100 miles of West Hills and 400 cheaper then the Honda Website and Kelly Blue Book stated price with installed options. They took the fun right out of haggling due to beating the best prices. I stated my price desires and most were met and ones that were not they explained and let me make the choice. This could be a essay, but all i can say is thank you Mike Covey for making me not hate myself for going to your dealership. In the end we are happy and would not have wanted anything different out of our car buying experience.

April 28, 2014

Charles, your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new Honda Odyssey; I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that our staff provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to West Hills Honda. Before your next servicing appointment, please find us on Facebook and Twitter. You'll be pleased to find the latest exclusive specials offered only to our likers and followers! Best, Rob Colon | General Manager | robcolon@westhillshonda.com

"I bought my 2010 Honda Insight from Jason Lewis over..."

I bought my 2010 Honda Insight from Jason Lewis over Veteran's Day weekend in November 2013. I loved the service and Jason was really helpful. I don't know much about cars but he didn't make me feel dumb the entire time I was there. He kept me and my friends entertained with his stories and his humor. I have gone with 3 people up to the dealership to purchase a vehicle. I would tell Jason and if he was busy, he would put us in the trusting hands of another coworker and all my friends left with a car and were happy. I definitely recommend West Hills Honda as the staff is great and the service is outstanding!

April 07, 2014

Michelle, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that Jason Lewis able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Have fun driving your 2010 Honda Insight. Best, Rob Colon | General Manager | robcolon@westhillshonda.com

"Kent was referred to me by a friend. I was a first time..."

Kent was referred to me by a friend. I was a first time car buyer and he explained everything for me in a way I could easily understand all the technical jargon. He broke it all down and helped me leave with a brand new car I actually liked and at a great price. 10 out of 10 would buy again.

Kent Tompkins

March 24, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Kent and our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that West Hills Honda is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Rob Colon, General Manager, robcolon@westhillshonda.com

"In February of '14, our car was totaled by an under..."

In February of '14, our car was totaled by an under insured driver. Everyone was ok, but the whole experience of dealing with insurance companies and looking for a new car was a nightmare.That is until we met Jason Lewis at West Hills Honda. Jason spent a lot of time with us over a three day period, running all over the complex (often getting drenched in the process) to find us cars to look at. It didn't seem to matter to Jason or the good folks at West Hill Honda that we weren't looking at expensive cars, or that we were taking a lot of time, they just seemed to want to do what was best for us. That kind of customer service is rare these days. In the end, we ended up buying a little Honda Fit. We're very happy with the car and West Hills Honda has two new loyal customers.

Jason Lewis

March 24, 2014

Thanks for this great review! Jason Lewis truly knows his stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous, and he will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals. Have fun driving your new Honda Fit. Rob Colon, General Manager, robcolon@westhillshonda.com

"West Hills Honda Service Department staff are awesome!!!..."

West Hills Honda Service Department staff are awesome!!! Specifically, Jonathan Oeller displayed professionalism and was very courteous during my visit. All my questions were answered by Jon and I was treated with dignity and respect throughout my visit. When I came to pick up my vehicle Jon personally walked me to my vehicle and ensured that met my satisfaction. I feel that Jon was very personable and very helpful to me throughout my visit to the Service Department. I was 100% satisfied with the work that was completed on my vehicle and it was completed much sooner than I anticipated. I would highly recommend West Hills Honda Service Department to anyone needing any maintenance work completed on their vehicle.

Jonathan Oeller

March 24, 2014

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that Jonathan and our staff were able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback, and we will share it with them. Thank you, and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Rob Colon, General Manager, robcolon@westhillshonda.com

"My experience with West Hills Honda was great. I was..."

My experience with West Hills Honda was great. I was looking at buying a new Honda CRV. I was greeted right away by Jason Williams shortly after my arrival. Jason presented himself very professionally and was very courteous as well. Jason was very accommodating to my needs and desires with purchasing a new Honda CRV. Jason knowledge was exceptional and all of my questions were answered. This was my first visit to West Hills Honda and Jason as well as the other employees of West Hills Honda made me feel very welcomed there and treated me with dignity and respect. If anyone is looking for a honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable salesman you must go to West Hills Honda in Bremerton Washington and ask to see Jason Williams. He is the "best of the best" and the West Hills Honda Dealership is an awesome place to look for your next vehicle.

Jason Williams

March 24, 2014

Thanks for this great review! Jason Williams truly knows his stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous, and he will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals. Have fun driving your new Honda CRV. Rob Colon, General Manager, robcolon@westhillshonda.com

Reviews of Ryan Zieg