West Hills Honda

Kent Tompkins

Brett Buckingham, Service Advisor, West Hills Honda

Brett Buckingham

April 25, 2017

"Great Experience - See Josh Smith !"

- ATedesco

I just got home from picking up my new CR-V. The whole West Hills Team was great: they treated me like a valued customer - before they got my check - and were respectful of my time. I had visited West Hills a couple weeks ago and saw Josh Smith. he educated me on the CR-V and we took a test drive. When I arrived I told him that I was not buying, just doing research. He honored that, reaffirmed that he wanted my business and we said goodbye. He called me once to followup with a message again asking for my business and offering any help. I return to Josh, rather than another dealer I had seen. And, again, I told him that I was ready to buy, but would do so at Honda only with a reasonable deal and did not have time to play games. Josh was professional, honest and quick. We reached an agreement after limited back and forth. I got a call early the next morning that my car was ready. And, again, the service was respectful, attentive, and consistent. I've bought many cars from many dealerships in many states. This was the best experience I have had. And, although it's my first Honda, I expect my CR-V to match the high quality service I got from Josh and the rest of the team.

April 03, 2017

"Purchased new Honda CR-V Touring"

- Crazy dog lady

My husband and I stopped in to look at new cars and ended up buying a 2017 CR-V Touring that had just come in. We had such a great experience dealing with Colin and Josh. We were treated like royalty and was made to feel so welcome. Best car buying experience we've had!

March 10, 2017

"Great service "

- Mikew

Great job at making me feel welcome and went through everything with me. Great price. Great experience. Even came to my house and picked me up.

• Indoor Customer Parking