Western Ave Nissan

Western Ave Nissan Info

Thomas Nissan of Joliet

Continental Nissan

"I am new"

I am new to Nissan family and my family would like to say we enjoy our car. Thank you for helping us out. This is amazing.

sshamus

"I pay a higher price to come here because of the high..."

I pay a higher price to come here because of the high level of service. As the old saying gose " you get what you pay for".

goldenboyadam8

"Service provider was very nice and answered all of my..."

Service provider was very nice and answered all of my questions. I will most certainly be back for you guys to take care all of my needs.

nathanwerner

"Alan and David gave me excellent service. They show me a..."

Alan and David gave me excellent service. They show me a problem with my car and I was unable to get an oil change. I appreciate their professionalism and kindness. I will come back again and send customers this way because I am well pleased. Thanks.

johnson

"Go Here. Western Nissan has the most amazing people..."

Go Here. Western Nissan has the most amazing people working there. I was in the market for a new car and happen to stop by here. I was able to get a new Titan at a great price and with 0 down. After making my purchase and experiencing the great staff, I now understand all these great reviews. After reading some of them I had to add one of my own. If youre looking for a new car and in the area of Western Nissan you have got to stop by here.

starts

"I had a great experience with a sale person at your store..."

I had a great experience with a sale person at your store ( Roy). He was very helpful and friendly. He did all he could to accommodate me with the purchase of a vehicle and I really appreciate the professional and courteous service I received. I was unable to get a car at the time but I will be back.

ronsanders

"Where to begin? I have been working toward getting myself..."

Where to begin? I have been working toward getting myself a car. My parents offered to help me out, but I wanted to do it independently. I start my senior year at the end of August and couldn’t wait to get it. a few weeks ago I started looking and found a gem (so I thought). I bought a car from the internet, and was super excited. It was a Nissan Sentra. The day after I got it, it wouldn’t start. I tried everything I know, but nothing helped. I took it to Western ave Nissan, where my father goes. The service department delivered the bad news. The car had all sorts of issues from, mechanical to electrical. I was devastated. My father happened to run into the salesman that he got his car from. He told him the situation and he said he would be right back. Todd came back and asked if I would like a new Sentra. I looked at my dad and said I don’t think I can afford it. Todd asked if we had a few minutes and said let’s take a walk. He showed us a base model last year car with an excellent rebate. He ran my credit and there wasn’t much there but my dad offered to co sign for me. They took my car that was in service and helped us out. They gave me most of what I paid for it. Going from a teenager to a young man this car is my first real responsibility. Im so glad that Western Nissan was able to help me with the purchase, I will learn a great deal from this experience. Thank You.

john

"So I was referred to this facility by a guest where I..."

So I was referred to this facility by a guest where I work and he told me to speak with tina who he said was the general manager he told me that he had emailed her and informed her that I would be visiting and that she would take care of me I said ok fine so i did my research and found the car I wanted which was a 2006 gray chevy cobalt with about 130000 on and it was $4000 total so I called to speak with tina and never was never able to speak with her but I guess I got her assistant who seemed nice after that she sat up with an appointment to come in on 8/9/13 at 11 am so when I got there I decided i wanted to walk around the building and the facility to at least make sure that the car i wanted was there so I walked around twice and not only did I not see the car I looked at other cars which some had dents, others had stuff in them such as lottery tickets, hair brushes, and even a sox hat in one of them, they were all dirty even the new rogues looked extremely unclean so I then decided to walk into the building ( FIRST MISTAKE) and I spoke with a gentleman who the first thing he wanted to do was run my credit I saw no because if the car I want is not even here thats not even necessary for you to do he then went and spoke with someone who told him the car was gone and he came back to me and said the car was still there he then told me hey lets walk around and go see it so I decided to go walk around with him and go see if I see it ( SECOND MISTAKE ) so we walk around the car lot that i had already walked around twice and he told me that hey its in the inventory but i dont see it out here the next thing he did was said find another which i said ok fine let me look (THIRD MISTAKE) so I saw a black 08 chevy impala which didnt look that bad but it had no price tag on it and it was dirty it had lottery tickets in and had bird poop on the window he told me not to worry about it he said o we can clean that up I walked in with him and he said ok how much can you put down I told him that I had spoke with Brenda watts who was Tina's assistant and she had given me specific instructions on what to do with out telling me the price of the car he told me I would have to make 400 to 450 a month payments I was like how do you know that if you dont know how much the car cost after all that I was like forget this place man I wouldnt recommend this place to my worst enemy I will never ever return to this place and informed every i knew who was in the markey for this car to stay away from it if you are smart STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE and a fun fact the car is still on the website today 8/11/13 after I went there and saw that the car was not there brenda told me she would investigate yesterday and still has yet to call me back SAVE YOUR MONEY STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE PLEASE

Tina, Brenda Watts

"My current lease was up with my Toyota and I wasn’t..."

My current lease was up with my Toyota and I wasn’t dissatisfied with the car but I did know that I didn’t want another one. I was looking around for a car and the Nissan Maxima really got my attention. I read up on it and it had great reviews. I went to Western Ave Nissan and took a look around. The Sales men were not pushy at all and answered all of my questions. The following day I went again and went for a test drive, I really enjoyed the ride. It was almost as if driving the car was effortless. When we arrived back to the dealership all the options came up, do I want to lease or buy. In the past I have leased and it works for me. I went with the lease option again. Only this time they also gave me a service plan which I have never received before. I really enjoy the car and the buying experience that Western Ave Nissan gave me. Whether they like it or not I have joined the Nissan family. .

Chinki

"My experience with this dealership was great. Jerry was..."

My experience with this dealership was great. Jerry was my sales person and treated me very well, giving me the time that I needed to decide on a vehicle and start the process. I have bad credit and had a trade in, they worked with me all the way. We were there for hours and I was the last customer of the night, but they still took their time to ensure I was comfortable with the vehicle and knew the features available. I plan on trading in another vehicle at the end of the year and I'm definitely going there.

freddie