Western Ave Nissan

Continental Nissan

Customer1
11/14/2015

"Worst experience ever"

After getting an on-line price guarantee, my wife and I arrived to the dealership after driving 30 miles. The sales person who was friendly took us on a test drive and we were ready to complete the deal. Upon our return to the dealership, we were involved that the care presented to us was a different VIN number than the one with the price guarantee. They wanted us to pay $3000 higher than the on-line price. We indicated that the on-line price was the most we are willing to pay otherwise we were not interested. The sales manager Mr Brooks came to us and said do not leave, I want to earn your business and we will make it happen. He left us waiting for 90 minutes after which a gentleman who identified himself as the general manager (name unknown) came to us and informed us that they will not honor the on-line price. I explained to him that there was no need to keep us waiting for such a long time since we made our position clear from the first minute. It was the most disrespectful attitude towards our time and our rights as customers. We will NEVER go back to that dealership again. They wasted 2.5 hours of our time plus a 30 mile commute each way.

Mr Brooks, General Manager (Name Unknown)

CIONNA THOMAS
11/12/2015

"Amazing I left there very pleased with my salesman"

I LOVE MY CAR SAMUEL WAS A GREAT SALESMAN, FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL AND HE NEVER PRESSURED ME INTO MY PURCHASE. I WOULD RECOMMEND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO BUY A CAR FROM HIM. LOVED HIM. OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE HE REALLY HELPED ME. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH SAM!!!!!!!!THE SALES MANAGER WAS AWESOME! ON A SCALE 1-10 i GIVE SAMUEL GARAY A 10!!!!

samuel Garay

LBurton7
9/28/2015

"SCAM!!!!!!!!!"

By far the worst experience ever. I was cheated out of what I was supposed to get for a trade in and then to add insult to injury they tried to make me pay more money than I was supposed to. They are deceitful and all they care about is making a sale. They lie even when they get caught in the lie, they just keep lying. I loved the car they put me in but not enough to allow them to SCAM ME!!!!!!!!!

Rick Jackson, Jerome

kriss2121
7/07/2015

"I love my car!!!"

Mr. Piko is the guy if you decided to buy a car from western ave nissan... great guy, great attitude, never felt pressure to buy a car... plus he work hard for me to the get car I wanted it.... Help me out to get a great price for my trade in....

Mr. Piko

ashley26
7/03/2015

"I loved loved loved my time there"

I enjoyed my experience this is my first car and I am happy that julian shared that experience with me he was great and I would recommend him to anyone I know looking to buy a car

julian

Keesh0315
6/24/2015

"Love my car"

I had a wonderful experience my sales person was Christopher Mosely he took his time with me & made sure I walk out of there in something nice he was very attentive to my needs & I really appreciate that & I love that they worked with me on my down payment & monthly payments very reasonable overall great place to go to buy a new or used car ????????

Christopher Mosley

Yolis
6/22/2015

"fantasticfantastic "

My experience in Western Nissan was fantastic and I do recommend the dealership to other people. I want to give a special thanks to Samuel Gary.

Samuel, Garay

Kessy 19273
5/29/2015

"Great I was impressed"

Colbey Collins was great made my experience very comfortable. He was knowledgeable an helpful.I have sent more ppl based on his service and expertise

Colbey Collins

Nbouchareb
4/07/2015

"Won't Give You the Title"

Buyer Beware! Bought a used car on January 28, 2015. Bought a 2007 Impala for $2,680. Paid with cash. I put $2,000 into the car. My goal was to sell the car and make money. I drove from Iowa to get the car. They were supposed to send me the title in the mail. 2 months later; they refuse to give me my title. They stated that there was a lien on the car for $5,000 and they refuse to pay off the previous lien on the car. They openly violate the contract we signed by refusing to pay off an old lien. They want me to bring my car back and refund me for the price of the car. They want to resell my car for a higher price so they can pay off the lien and not lose money. Do not do business with these people; they are the worst.

David Greathouse; Tina

angelboo77
2/23/2015

"Totally disgusted "

Saw a listing for a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica 2WD for $3,000.00. Price was excellent. Even had great feed back via email. But they neglected to report to us (until AFTER driving over and hour and half) that this vehicle that we had a SCHEDULED appointment for WAS ACTUALLY NOT for sale yet. Totally disgusted and frustrated. Wasted gas, money, and time. I WILL NOT be recommending nor returning.

Jarred