Western Ave Nissan

Thomas Nissan of Joliet

Continental Nissan

Nbouchareb
4/07/2015

"Won't Give You the Title"

Buyer Beware! Bought a used car on January 28, 2015. Bought a 2007 Impala for $2,680. Paid with cash. I put $2,000 into the car. My goal was to sell the car and make money. I drove from Iowa to get the car. They were supposed to send me the title in the mail. 2 months later; they refuse to give me my title. They stated that there was a lien on the car for $5,000 and they refuse to pay off the previous lien on the car. They openly violate the contract we signed by refusing to pay off an old lien. They want me to bring my car back and refund me for the price of the car. They want to resell my car for a higher price so they can pay off the lien and not lose money. Do not do business with these people; they are the worst.

David Greathouse; Tina

angelboo77
2/23/2015

"Totally disgusted "

Saw a listing for a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica 2WD for $3,000.00. Price was excellent. Even had great feed back via email. But they neglected to report to us (until AFTER driving over and hour and half) that this vehicle that we had a SCHEDULED appointment for WAS ACTUALLY NOT for sale yet. Totally disgusted and frustrated. Wasted gas, money, and time. I WILL NOT be recommending nor returning.

Jarred

Willet
1/19/2015

"Intimidation Tactics Don't Work With Some"

On the day I visited this dealership, it was functioning like a circus. There were people everywhere and extremely loud music inside. I had an awful experience with a salesman who attempted to intimidate me into buying a car by insulting my intelligence, then had to deal with the Sales Manager who attempted to "shuck and jive" me into a sale. This place needs to improve on their customer service skills

Booker

sshamus221
7/01/2014

"I am new"

I am new to Nissan family and my family would like to say we enjoy our car. Thank you for helping us out. This is amazing.

sshamus

goldenboyadam8
1/20/2014

"I pay a higher price to come here because of the high..."

I pay a higher price to come here because of the high level of service. As the old saying gose " you get what you pay for".

goldenboyadam8

nathanwerner7
12/19/2013

"Service provider was very nice and answered all of my..."

Service provider was very nice and answered all of my questions. I will most certainly be back for you guys to take care all of my needs.

nathanwerner

Carns
10/21/2013

"Alan and David gave me excellent service. They show me a..."

Alan and David gave me excellent service. They show me a problem with my car and I was unable to get an oil change. I appreciate their professionalism and kindness. I will come back again and send customers this way because I am well pleased. Thanks.

johnson

HollyJennett60644
9/26/2013

"Go Here. Western Nissan has the most amazing people..."

Go Here. Western Nissan has the most amazing people working there. I was in the market for a new car and happen to stop by here. I was able to get a new Titan at a great price and with 0 down. After making my purchase and experiencing the great staff, I now understand all these great reviews. After reading some of them I had to add one of my own. If youre looking for a new car and in the area of Western Nissan you have got to stop by here.

starts

ronsanders
9/06/2013

"I had a great experience with a sale person at your store..."

I had a great experience with a sale person at your store ( Roy). He was very helpful and friendly. He did all he could to accommodate me with the purchase of a vehicle and I really appreciate the professional and courteous service I received. I was unable to get a car at the time but I will be back.

ronsanders

DianaNorburry28346
8/13/2013

"Where to begin? I have been working toward getting myself..."

Where to begin? I have been working toward getting myself a car. My parents offered to help me out, but I wanted to do it independently. I start my senior year at the end of August and couldn’t wait to get it. a few weeks ago I started looking and found a gem (so I thought). I bought a car from the internet, and was super excited. It was a Nissan Sentra. The day after I got it, it wouldn’t start. I tried everything I know, but nothing helped. I took it to Western ave Nissan, where my father goes. The service department delivered the bad news. The car had all sorts of issues from, mechanical to electrical. I was devastated. My father happened to run into the salesman that he got his car from. He told him the situation and he said he would be right back. Todd came back and asked if I would like a new Sentra. I looked at my dad and said I don’t think I can afford it. Todd asked if we had a few minutes and said let’s take a walk. He showed us a base model last year car with an excellent rebate. He ran my credit and there wasn’t much there but my dad offered to co sign for me. They took my car that was in service and helped us out. They gave me most of what I paid for it. Going from a teenager to a young man this car is my first real responsibility. Im so glad that Western Nissan was able to help me with the purchase, I will learn a great deal from this experience. Thank You.

john