Western Ave Nissan

Martin Nissan

kriss2121
7/07/2015

"I love my car!!!"

Mr. Piko is the guy if you decided to buy a car from western ave nissan... great guy, great attitude, never felt pressure to buy a car... plus he work hard for me to the get car I wanted it.... Help me out to get a great price for my trade in....

Mr. Piko

ashley26
7/03/2015

"I loved loved loved my time there"

I enjoyed my experience this is my first car and I am happy that julian shared that experience with me he was great and I would recommend him to anyone I know looking to buy a car

julian

Keesh0315
6/24/2015

"Love my car"

I had a wonderful experience my sales person was Christopher Mosely he took his time with me & made sure I walk out of there in something nice he was very attentive to my needs & I really appreciate that & I love that they worked with me on my down payment & monthly payments very reasonable overall great place to go to buy a new or used car ????????

Christopher Mosley

Yolis
6/22/2015

"fantasticfantastic "

My experience in Western Nissan was fantastic and I do recommend the dealership to other people. I want to give a special thanks to Samuel Gary.

Samuel, Garay

Kessy 19273
5/29/2015

"Great I was impressed"

Colbey Collins was great made my experience very comfortable. He was knowledgeable an helpful.I have sent more ppl based on his service and expertise

Colbey Collins

Nbouchareb
4/07/2015

"Won't Give You the Title"

Buyer Beware! Bought a used car on January 28, 2015. Bought a 2007 Impala for $2,680. Paid with cash. I put $2,000 into the car. My goal was to sell the car and make money. I drove from Iowa to get the car. They were supposed to send me the title in the mail. 2 months later; they refuse to give me my title. They stated that there was a lien on the car for $5,000 and they refuse to pay off the previous lien on the car. They openly violate the contract we signed by refusing to pay off an old lien. They want me to bring my car back and refund me for the price of the car. They want to resell my car for a higher price so they can pay off the lien and not lose money. Do not do business with these people; they are the worst.

David Greathouse; Tina

angelboo77
2/23/2015

"Totally disgusted "

Saw a listing for a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica 2WD for $3,000.00. Price was excellent. Even had great feed back via email. But they neglected to report to us (until AFTER driving over and hour and half) that this vehicle that we had a SCHEDULED appointment for WAS ACTUALLY NOT for sale yet. Totally disgusted and frustrated. Wasted gas, money, and time. I WILL NOT be recommending nor returning.

Jarred

Willet
1/19/2015

"Intimidation Tactics Don't Work With Some"

On the day I visited this dealership, it was functioning like a circus. There were people everywhere and extremely loud music inside. I had an awful experience with a salesman who attempted to intimidate me into buying a car by insulting my intelligence, then had to deal with the Sales Manager who attempted to "shuck and jive" me into a sale. This place needs to improve on their customer service skills

Booker

sshamus221
7/01/2014

"I am new"

I am new to Nissan family and my family would like to say we enjoy our car. Thank you for helping us out. This is amazing.

sshamus

goldenboyadam8
1/20/2014

"I pay a higher price to come here because of the high..."

I pay a higher price to come here because of the high level of service. As the old saying gose " you get what you pay for".

goldenboyadam8