Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

6421 Old Westgate Rd.,
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617
Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

There's a reason why Westgate is Raleigh's only Full Line Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM Dealer. It's because we provide quality new and pre-owned vehicles at prices our customers can afford. We also offer our Westgate For Life Program with new vehicles -- Free Oil Changes For Life, Free Key Replacement, a 150,000 mile engine guarantee and more! Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right car, or truck and can assist with financing. So if you're looking for a new or used Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram, stop in to Westgate and we'll get you into the car of your dreams! Have questions to ask first? Give us a call!

About Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Good neighbor1
1/25/2016

"Mark Moore is honest and knows what he is doing"

Been dealing with Mark for years. Delivers on what he says. Listened to what I wanted and tried to get best deal for my budget

jeepcher
1/21/2016

"Service Department"

My 2014 Cherokee has had some recalls but everytime the service has been great and the free oil change's are very handy. No matter what the reason I might be at Westgate Jeep for they have always been courteous, timely and friendly and the problems are resolved correctly. The service area will not be your reason for not buying at Westgate Jeep. Thanks to Paul and the rest of the staff in the service area for taking care of my Jeep Cherokee. Greg Davitt

Paul in service area

Trkbuilder
12/26/2015

"looking for used ended with new"

recently visited a dealer in Charlotte,sales and finance were very pushy and unwilling to work with us.seen vehicle at Westgate dodge and jeep in Raliegh.i texted sales at 7;30 one night and got quick reply,from John Overton. great guy.went to visit the next day and John was at our beck and call from the time we got there.test drove three different vehicles two used,and one new.I was able to get a new vehicle for the price of a used vehicle.I would highly reccommend Westgate dodge and John Overton for your next vehicle.

John Azzarelli

amosb
11/23/2015

"very good experence "

I have been to a lot of dealerships in the past few weeks and I must say that this dealership was a pleasant surprise for my wife and myself. We went to see Josh about a van and we ended up with Eric Lane as our salesmen. Eric was great not pushy at all listen to us and found what we wanted. All the guys and girls in the show room where happy go lucky this day. I would recommend this salesmen and team to anyone. Nice dealership Thanks Guys

Eric Lane

jeepcher
10/02/2015

"Always great service"

Bought a new 2014 Jeep Cherokee. Great vehicle but when routine service is necessary Westgate does a great job. Richard was my service man the morning of 10/02 15 and he could not have been any better. Do not hesitate to get service done at this dealership ask for Richard and you will not be disappointed.

ogRX450h
9/22/2015

"Misrepresented vehicle"

I did some preliminary research and found a used Lexus RX450h at Westgate. I told them I was upgrading so we could tow a light weight travel trailer. My research as to the towing capacity was ambiguous, depending on FWD vs. AWD and towing package. on site listed variance from 1500-5800 lb. My wife went over to scope out the car while I was at work. She looked for three things: 1) Trade-in offer for our old card, 2) whether she liked the card as equipped. 3) Most importantly, what was the car's actual towing capacity? The trade-in offer was within reason, she liked the car and when she asked the sales person the towing capacity, she was told 3500 lb. Adequate for our needs. She let me know and I arrived. Damone, the salesman was very pleasant, an mentioned the towing discussion, but not details. I mention the I had looked into ballpark rates and payments based on my credit union offerings. I have planned to collect the paperwork and review, but occasionally a dealer will actual beat the credit union. In this case they offered a longer term, which meant the payment was lower. When I got home with the vehicle and began to check the owners manual. FWD RX450h = no tow. I called to explain. I was told "all sales are final, but we can trade you for something else." Unfortunately, they nothing else that would get comparable gas mileage and tow 3500 lb. I tried to explain. I was insulted by the General Manager. On a positive note: Garret Eden, the finance guy gladly cancelled the maintenance agreements and was apologetic. While Westgate has a reasonable "buyer's remorse" policy, this was not a case of buyer's remorse, but being sold the wrong tool for the job, and then not having the correct tool in the store, but being asked to accept store credit anyway. If my wife had not explicitly asked about towing capacity, I would have to chalk this one up as a very expensive life lesson. But, she did ask.

Damone, Ken

Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

October 20, 2015

Dear ogRX450h, Thank you for your comments. As you know, we have had discussions with you and unfortunately we have arrived at the point where we can agree that we disagree. We believe our reputation speaks for itself. We sell an average of 300 vehicles a month and we have very few complaints. For the record, our employee indicates he was not asked about towing. In fact, our employee (the salesperson) maintains that you indicated you had done research and knew a great deal about the vehicle. We offered an extremely reasonable solution, even offering to find a pre-owned vehicle at auction or another suitable source -- a vehicle that would fit your needs -- not just any vehicle from our current inventory. Our offer was not accepted. We are always disappointed when a customer is not satisfied and like other dealerships, we are not immune from making mistakes. However when an error occurs we promptly admit it. In this case, there was no mistake made in the sale of the aforementioned vehicle and no misrepresentation occurred.

CJW
9/07/2015

"Great Customer Service "

I had a Great Experience at Westgate purchasing my vehicle . Gregg provided Amazing Customer Service . He Listened . He Understood . He assisted me with a vehicle that I love while custom fitting a payment that fits my financial profile . In Summary.......Professional. ........Westgate and Gregg . Thanks !!!

kimbrunell
9/03/2015

"Disgusted!!"

I bought a Hellcat in the beginning of July 2015, They forgot to give me the 2nd red key. I called several times and always given excuses and told they would call back. Then I was told "we are mailing it/ Then 'you should get it any day" Now at the end of August I still have no 2nd red key. They barely washed it let alone prep it for delivery. I have pics of the back window that was so hazy you could barely see through it. It circles all over the back window from shipping? FILTHY!!! Horrible, unconcerned and uncaring dealership out for the biggest buck they can get.

Justin Diaz

chargerowner2015
9/01/2015

"What a great buying experience"

It was a pleasure doing business with John Overton. He is the epitome of professionalism and I didn't feel pressured into making my purchase. He is also helping me with a repair to the roof after I pointed it out to him after I had the car checked out. I would recommend anyone who is in the market for a new or used car to come to this dealer and especially to work with John because he works with you.

BWHigh
9/01/2015

"John Overton got me out of a jam and into a Dodge Challenger"

I had a costly repair to make on my older vehicle and discussed trade-in options with John Overton. He responded to my internet request very quickly in the morning, discussed viable options with me over the phone, and had me in a reasonable deal that day when I arrived. It was a great experience and John is the reason why. There was no pressure and John listens to you as a person and to your needs. When you walk on the lot, ask for John Overton and you'll know what I'm talking about. He's a great guy and is definitely an asset to Westgate.

Reviews of Mark Moore

Richard Grizzard

Reviews of Gregg Jacobs
Gregg Jacobs

Sales Representative

Reviews of Tommy Graves Jr.
Tommy Graves Jr.