Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

6421 Old Westgate Rd.,
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617
Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

There's a reason why Westgate is Raleigh's only Full Line Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM Dealer. It's because we provide quality new and pre-owned vehicles at prices our customers can afford. We also offer our Westgate For Life Program with new vehicles -- Free Oil Changes For Life, Free Key Replacement, a 150,000 mile engine guarantee and more! Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right car, or truck and can assist with financing. So if you're looking for a new or used Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram, stop in to Westgate and we'll get you into the car of your dreams! Have questions to ask first? Give us a call!

About Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Jeff King
5/24/2016

"Low Pressure Sales"

After a poor experience purchasing a Jeep Rubicon at another area dealership about 2 years ago (high pressure and they tried to change the price when we were signing), we couldn't have been more impressed with everyone here when purchasing a new Grand Cherokee. Much lower pressure, and the lease quote was lower than what we had figured on-line by a decent amount. Our salesperson Richard Grizard was extremely helpful and not a bit overbearing. Even signing the deal was much quicker and easier than we've ever encountered before. Can't recommend enough!

jonathan tucker
5/11/2016

"Purchased a Jeep"

Edward was extremely accommodating and worked hard to get us what we needed. Even when we had to return for an upgrade he came in in his day off to assist us.

Edward Muhammad

ericljones
5/07/2016

"awesome!!!"

This was the best car buying experience ever. They took very good care of me and I will recommend them to all my family and friends.

DavidMx
4/28/2016

"I made Friends!!"

First time with a major dealer. I was a full on nervous wreck. Aneta Chavdarova is a straight-shooting, God-send! She went out of her way to get me into the car that I could afford and be super confident in. She calmed me right down with her genuine character. Shout out to Ahmed as well! Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is brilliant for staffing such awesome people.

Aneta Chavdarova

exit81
4/27/2016

" Worst service ever. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. "

Worst service ever. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. I made an appointment at 7:30am in the morning to get the car serviced. Scott Hayes told me, I will hear from him at noon. I never got a call. I called and he told me he will call me back with the problems of the car. Since then I have called them three times and everytime I call them, they say Scott will call you back. Well, Scott isn't calling back! Put me on hold for 1/2 hour. I need this car to go to work and pick up my son from school. Here they are, playing games and it is very convenient for Scott to no to call me back. What a terrible person he is. The only thing he can do is be honest with me and tell me he won't be able to look at the car today 'cuz he's busy. I will never buy Dodge/Chrysler vehicle again. 2012 car, already given me millions of problem. INVOICE NO. CHCS219541 04/27/2016

Scott Hayes

Shady Arshelawes
4/19/2016

"Very bad experience"

I sent an Internet inquiry about a used car they had in stock. Salesman Jeff was a very decent person and actually did his best. When I asked to speak with his manager the manager ken never returned my calls. I left him over three messages and got no response. He also advised the salesman not to return my calls. Instead of attempting any sort of negotiation. Then after having gone online and speaking to the Internet manager. I received a call from an Iranian sales manager Sam said his name. He was just trying to blow me off. Said we are a one price store and we don't discount our cars and we are like Carmax and bla bla bla. Apparently they didn't like me since I made such a fuss about how poor the sales management was and how no one even tried to get me excited abou the car to get in my car and drive for 5 hours. It was a bad sign that even if I paid their price I was I. For more unpleasant surprises had I went there. I am in sales myself. If I tried to conduct my business n the same manner I will have no customers. I hope the owner of this dealership has the time to read this and take it seriously as it is coming from someone in the sales and customer service business. It is normal to turn down offers in this business but politely and respectfully. Not by acting ignorant and rude and desmissive. Cars sale them selves for the most part but it takes salesmen to create repeat customers and business continuity. It's people with these attitudes that give car salesmen a bad reputation.

Jeff, Ken, Sam

mdr1517
4/14/2016

"Very Unpleasant Experience"

We were looking for a used car, and asked for a $200 price break (on a +30K vehicle), which the Sales Manager verbally approved. At the salesperson's suggestion, we went home to "build" a new vehicle on the Jeep.com website, to make sure that it wouldn't make more sense to just buy a new vehicle. When we returned the next day, we were ready to buy the used vehicle. But, incredibly, the salesperson said that the Sales Manager was out, and no one could approve the $200 price reduction. This despite the fact that the salesperson had the piece of paper they'd asked me to sign when it was first approved. It was a classic bait-and-switch, and we walked out and bought another vehicle at another dealership. The salesperson called the next day, after the Sales Manager returned, and offered us the car for $100 off — half of what they had offered two days before. As if we'd ever give them another shot at our business! Dealing with Westgate was a thoroughly unpleasant experience!

Sales Manager named Pete; Sales Person named Kat.

kmccann
4/01/2016

"Great Experience!"

I had such a great experience working with Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. I have previously purchased vehicles from Westgate Imports. I learned that the Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was owned by the same person. My family and I have always had such a great experience with Westgate Imports, so when I was ready for a Jeep it was a easy decision. Wes Parker was my Sales Representative for both my most recent purchase of my Jeep Wrangler and my previous purchase of my Jeep Cherokee. I find that they have the best prices around ( with tons of research!). I did not feel any pressure while deciding which vehicle was the right one for me. From start to finish, it was a pleasant experience. Once deciding, I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. Everyone I worked with ( Wes, Sales Manager, Finance Specialist, Receptionist) was super nice and polite.

Benjif
3/03/2016

"Happy Jeeper"

Ordered a 2016 Rubicon a couple months back and the sales staff kept me informed with updates of the jeeps progress while being built and delivered. I also spoke with and got great consultation from the parts department for customization options. Their recommendations were spot on. Everything turned out awesome and I saved money by having Westgate order and install the parts compared to a quote from another jeep customization shop. They even texted me pics of the progress as the service staff were installing the custom parts.

Joy 2016
2/27/2016

"Great car-buying Experience!"

We purchased a Jeep Wrangler on Thursday, February 25. We chose Westgate because of our previous aquaintance with Aneta Chavdarova. Aneta is very professional and personable. She is very knowledgeable in her profession. She gave us personal attention and answered all questions to our satisfaction. We received calls from Aneta to answer any follow-up questions, and she also called after our purchase to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. We highly recommend Aneta!! She is an outstanding sales representative, and we will also recommend Westgate CJDR for our friends and family.

Aneta Chavdarova

John Overton

Reviews of Gregg Jacobs
Gregg Jacobs

Sales Representative

Reviews of Tommy Graves Jr.
Tommy Graves Jr.