Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Certified Senior Sales Rep

May 26, 2017

"Great sales experience"

- Tim Dismukes

My wife and I had a great sales experience working with Cory Strickland at Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. We were looking for a used vehicle for our 16 year old son on a rainy Tuesday afternoon and Cory was extremely helpful, knowledgable and courteous. He went out to the back lot in the rain to bring up several vehicles that we searched out online, and we bought one that day. Great working with everyone involved!

Cory Strickland

May 24, 2017

"Best Car-Buying Experience "

- Philosophy Prof

I've bought ~15 cars in the past two decades, and the Westgate experience is the probably the best I've had yet. I bought a Jeep Wrangler. Mike Wing was the salesperson and Garret Edens did the finance. I appreciated that the sales and finance aspects were low-pressure, quick, and efficient. And the product - a 4-door Wrangler Sahara - exceeds my already high expectations.

Garret Edens
Other Employees : Mike Wing

May 10, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Wrangler Guy 33

I looked for a Jeep Wrangler for months, and worked with several different dealerships across the state. Other dealers were mom responsive or extremely pushy, but Westgate was not. They were all about service...finding what out what I wanted and ensuring they met those needs. Working with Valeryia was the most pleasant experience I've ever had buying a car. She was always quick to respond to a question, very knowledgeable and was not pushy at all. She seemed just as excited about my purchase as I was. It was well worth the 2 hour drive to purchase my Jeep from here!

Valeriya Chavdarova