Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

6421 Old Westgate Rd.,
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617
Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

There's a reason why Westgate is Raleigh's only Full Line Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM Dealer. It's because we provide quality new and pre-owned vehicles at prices our customers can afford. We also offer our Westgate For Life Program with new vehicles -- Free Oil Changes For Life, Free Key Replacement, a 150,000 mile engine guarantee and more! Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right car, or truck and can assist with financing. So if you're looking for a new or used Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram, stop in to Westgate and we'll get you into the car of your dreams! Have questions to ask first? Give us a call!

About Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

DavidMx
4/28/2016

"I made Friends!!"

First time with a major dealer. I was a full on nervous wreck. Aneta Chavdarova is a straight-shooting, God-send! She went out of her way to get me into the car that I could afford and be super confident in. She calmed me right down with her genuine character. Shout out to Ahmed as well! Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is brilliant for staffing such awesome people.

Aneta Chavdarova

Shady Arshelawes
4/19/2016

"Very bad experience"

I sent an Internet inquiry about a used car they had in stock. Salesman Jeff was a very decent person and actually did his best. When I asked to speak with his manager the manager ken never returned my calls. I left him over three messages and got no response. He also advised the salesman not to return my calls. Instead of attempting any sort of negotiation. Then after having gone online and speaking to the Internet manager. I received a call from an Iranian sales manager Sam said his name. He was just trying to blow me off. Said we are a one price store and we don't discount our cars and we are like Carmax and bla bla bla. Apparently they didn't like me since I made such a fuss about how poor the sales management was and how no one even tried to get me excited abou the car to get in my car and drive for 5 hours. It was a bad sign that even if I paid their price I was I. For more unpleasant surprises had I went there. I am in sales myself. If I tried to conduct my business n the same manner I will have no customers. I hope the owner of this dealership has the time to read this and take it seriously as it is coming from someone in the sales and customer service business. It is normal to turn down offers in this business but politely and respectfully. Not by acting ignorant and rude and desmissive. Cars sale them selves for the most part but it takes salesmen to create repeat customers and business continuity. It's people with these attitudes that give car salesmen a bad reputation.

Jeff, Ken, Sam

mdr1517
4/14/2016

"Very Unpleasant Experience"

We were looking for a used car, and asked for a $200 price break (on a +30K vehicle), which the Sales Manager verbally approved. At the salesperson's suggestion, we went home to "build" a new vehicle on the Jeep.com website, to make sure that it wouldn't make more sense to just buy a new vehicle. When we returned the next day, we were ready to buy the used vehicle. But, incredibly, the salesperson said that the Sales Manager was out, and no one could approve the $200 price reduction. This despite the fact that the salesperson had the piece of paper they'd asked me to sign when it was first approved. It was a classic bait-and-switch, and we walked out and bought another vehicle at another dealership. The salesperson called the next day, after the Sales Manager returned, and offered us the car for $100 off — half of what they had offered two days before. As if we'd ever give them another shot at our business! Dealing with Westgate was a thoroughly unpleasant experience!

Sales Manager named Pete; Sales Person named Kat.

kmccann
4/01/2016

"Great Experience!"

I had such a great experience working with Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. I have previously purchased vehicles from Westgate Imports. I learned that the Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was owned by the same person. My family and I have always had such a great experience with Westgate Imports, so when I was ready for a Jeep it was a easy decision. Wes Parker was my Sales Representative for both my most recent purchase of my Jeep Wrangler and my previous purchase of my Jeep Cherokee. I find that they have the best prices around ( with tons of research!). I did not feel any pressure while deciding which vehicle was the right one for me. From start to finish, it was a pleasant experience. Once deciding, I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. Everyone I worked with ( Wes, Sales Manager, Finance Specialist, Receptionist) was super nice and polite.

Benjif
3/03/2016

"Happy Jeeper"

Ordered a 2016 Rubicon a couple months back and the sales staff kept me informed with updates of the jeeps progress while being built and delivered. I also spoke with and got great consultation from the parts department for customization options. Their recommendations were spot on. Everything turned out awesome and I saved money by having Westgate order and install the parts compared to a quote from another jeep customization shop. They even texted me pics of the progress as the service staff were installing the custom parts.

Joy 2016
2/27/2016

"Great car-buying Experience!"

We purchased a Jeep Wrangler on Thursday, February 25. We chose Westgate because of our previous aquaintance with Aneta Chavdarova. Aneta is very professional and personable. She is very knowledgeable in her profession. She gave us personal attention and answered all questions to our satisfaction. We received calls from Aneta to answer any follow-up questions, and she also called after our purchase to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. We highly recommend Aneta!! She is an outstanding sales representative, and we will also recommend Westgate CJDR for our friends and family.

Aneta Chavdarova

dukesucks1
2/22/2016

"Salesperson went the extra mile"

My sales person Aneta made my experience exceptional. I was looking for a certified pre-owned Jeep Wrangler with low miles in a certain price range. On my first visit she had exactly what I was looking for, however due to my procrastination it was sold. They had nothing left in stock that met my criteria. I informed Aneta that I had two weeks to find the jeep. She would check in with me every few days to keep me updated. About a week and a half had passed since my initial visit when I received an urgent text telling me to call her ASAP. When I called her back I found that someone had traded in the Jeep that I was looking for and it had not yet even been put on their website yet. I made the trip to the dealership and made the purchase right away and they made the transaction seamless. Thanks Aneta and the team at Westgate CJD.

Aneta

Good neighbor1
1/25/2016

"Mark Moore is honest and knows what he is doing"

Been dealing with Mark for years. Delivers on what he says. Listened to what I wanted and tried to get best deal for my budget

jeepcher
1/21/2016

"Service Department"

My 2014 Cherokee has had some recalls but everytime the service has been great and the free oil change's are very handy. No matter what the reason I might be at Westgate Jeep for they have always been courteous, timely and friendly and the problems are resolved correctly. The service area will not be your reason for not buying at Westgate Jeep. Thanks to Paul and the rest of the staff in the service area for taking care of my Jeep Cherokee. Greg Davitt

Paul in service area

Trkbuilder
12/26/2015

"looking for used ended with new"

recently visited a dealer in Charlotte,sales and finance were very pushy and unwilling to work with us.seen vehicle at Westgate dodge and jeep in Raliegh.i texted sales at 7;30 one night and got quick reply,from John Overton. great guy.went to visit the next day and John was at our beck and call from the time we got there.test drove three different vehicles two used,and one new.I was able to get a new vehicle for the price of a used vehicle.I would highly reccommend Westgate dodge and John Overton for your next vehicle.

John Azzarelli

Richard Grizzard

Reviews of Gregg Jacobs
Gregg Jacobs

Sales Representative

Reviews of Tommy Graves Jr.
Tommy Graves Jr.