Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

6421 Old Westgate Rd., Raleigh, North Carolina 27617 Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Garret Edens, Finance Manager, Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Wes Parker, Certified Senior Sales Rep, Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Wes Parker

Certified Senior Sales Rep

November 27, 2016

"sold 2011 cpo, check engine light 2 days after"

- Yellow1

11/14/16 purchased certified pre owned 2011 jeep liberty sport with 75000 advertised7 year/100,000 mile power train warranty, 3 month , 3000 maximum care coverage, 125 point inspection, 24 hour roadside assistance, and car rental.told they would replace lift gate lock/call me on 11/15/16 with confirmed order of the part.2 days after I purchased the vehicle the check engine light comes on,no call back, called dealership on 11/17/16 spoke to the finance manager, informed him engine light/stated that the part had not been ordered/he would call me back. 11/19/16 called the dealership services department without hearing back from the finance manager, services department stated no part had been ordered, stated they would call me back 11/20/16. 11/21/16 called the services department manager when not receiving a call back, service manager stated that he would call me back the part had not been ordered, spoke to him about the engine light concern. 11/21/16 service manager calls me back that day stating "come in on wed. 11/23/16, no appointment needed and that the part and engine would be checked and serviced ready to go with no wait time." Called the service department 11/23/16 to give them a heads up that I would be arriving at 4:40pm 11/23/16, "bobby" services manager stated no records and statements by the finance manager, the service associate, my car representative who sold me the vehicle and the service manager denied that they had spoke to me, and that the serve department was slammed and wouldn't be able to service my vehicle. I replied that I would be arriving that day and expected to receive a loaner vehicle as well as a full service check on my vehicle based on the negative and unprofessional experience thus far and prior. 40 minutes before my arrival service department stated that they would quickly fix my vehicle. I replied that I wanted my vehicle full service checked at that point based on my experience and that I expected a rental car at the time of my arrival. Upon arrival I was gravely mistreated, disrespected and degraded my all the managers of the dealership including the financial manager "how many miles does it have on it, its a used vehicle, you drove a week with the check engine light on, it should be fine for another week for you to drive." "Why would I give you a rental car, I don't have to do that, I'm not going to do that". "I am the boss here, there is no other higher to me, isn't that right Jerome? (My car representative)", "that's right he's the top man here"(to me. The managers refused to give me the owners and general managers contact information. Service department found a leak/gasket replaced it in a rush and did not replace the lift gate lock promised. At 6:30 that night they finally issued me a rental, "someone give her a car, enough is enough!" yelled in front of me. So unprofessional, taunting degrading. Rental car was dirty, gas tank was not full, no one instructed me with how to use it, just left me with the key alone, I had to go back into the location to give them my jeep key. My jeep I discovered had no owners manual, to which the finance manager stated, "you can print one online by yourself", vehicle warranty and other add on promised the finance manager denied.

November 11, 2016

"Great Experience"

- J.tina

I had a good experience purchasing my car at this dealership. If you decide to visit ask for Jerome. He was very knowledgeable about the car that I purchased and offered great advice on choosing the best model for my needs. He was very professional and with his help I was able to drive home in my Toyota! I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends!

October 18, 2016

"Junky"

- Roughton1

Couldn't understand the lady trying to sell me a truck, horrible marketing. Sat in there for 2 hours waiting on them to print out a Carfax cause there internet wasn't working. Worst experience ever. Manager was rude. Told me he would take $25 off the total price was the best he could do

Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM, Raleigh, NC, 27617