Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New Car Manager

July 20, 2017

"Excellent"

- johnmoh20

Thank you to Wes he was extremely helpful and I know it was a lot of work to get us into the car we purchased. We were also in a hurry and they did everything they could to get us out of there. Also thanks to Danny and Jim who also helped us out they catered to every need we had. Thanks a lot great experience.

Danny Markadakis
Wes Parker
Other Employees : Jim

May 26, 2017

"Great sales experience"

- Tim Dismukes

My wife and I had a great sales experience working with Cory Strickland at Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. We were looking for a used vehicle for our 16 year old son on a rainy Tuesday afternoon and Cory was extremely helpful, knowledgable and courteous. He went out to the back lot in the rain to bring up several vehicles that we searched out online, and we bought one that day. Great working with everyone involved!

Cory Strickland

May 24, 2017

"Best Car-Buying Experience "

- Philosophy Prof

I've bought ~15 cars in the past two decades, and the Westgate experience is the probably the best I've had yet. I bought a Jeep Wrangler. Mike Wing was the salesperson and Garret Edens did the finance. I appreciated that the sales and finance aspects were low-pressure, quick, and efficient. And the product - a 4-door Wrangler Sahara - exceeds my already high expectations.

Garret Edens