Wheels To Lease

VIP Auto Group

Danny NCA
10/27/2015

"Thank You"

Can say enough about Sol and Wheels to Lease!!! Everyone there is great!!!! Wonderful Experience!!!! I have know Sol for Many years! Thank you for always helping me! NCA

Sol Blimi

Tinawilson
10/23/2015

"No Stress"

I just purchased a Nissan rogue from wheels to lease. Blimi me helped me over the phone with my lease. Not only did she get me the car I wanted at the price I wanted, she threw in a better model with the sunroof! I highly recommend wheels to lease if you are shopping for a car . I have a least and purchased many cars and this was by far the easiest stress-free experience.

Blimi

joanned3
9/10/2015

"Great!!"

I have worked with Wheels To Lease and in particular Moshe Hershkop for a number of years. I have found this Company to be efficient and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them for any future car leasing needs.

Moshe Hershkop

nom
9/09/2015

"Moishie Hershkop was great!"

He was knowledgeable warm & friendly but most importantly he gave me a great deal. Wheels to Lease is a family owned business so you're not a number when you walk in. Moishe always helps me choose the right car for the right person in my family & therefore we happily lease 3 cars at a time. Our different needs - students, soccer mom, work car are all met in order to ensure that we match the proper car for the proper price for the right person. He even called me after his wedding before he was back at work to answer my questions. I would recommend his services highly. I have been using Wheels to Lease for twenty years. They're great!

Moishe Hershkop

mutty91
5/13/2015

"Great "

Love the staff and would go back to them they were the cheapest and the friendliest and could not have gotten my car from a better place

Moshe Hershkop

ajooo
1/07/2015

"Great Experience! "

They where helpful with everything and I got a great price. I envision using them in the future. Id recommend them highly for all your leasing/buying needs.

Sol Hershkop, Blimi Follman

Rapp15
10/05/2014

"Hassle-free, professional, first class service."

It was our first time getting new cars. My brother, who had previously leased from Wheels-to-Lease, recommended I speak to Sol. We started with Sol and also dealt with Blimi and Aitan. The entire process went more smoothly than we could have imagined. Our options were explained to us clearly and professionally. Our questions were answered clearly and with the patience necessary for first time buyers/lessees. The cars were delivered to our home in Spring Valley, NY, within a week after we first called - which was important as both our previous vehicles were beyond repair. We got a Toyota Sienna and a Nissan Sentra and we are very happy customers.

Aitan Weinberg, Sol Hershkop, Blimi Follman

Eehrenberg
9/09/2014

"Fast, friendly, and first-rate. "

I had a great experience leasing a car at Wheels to Lease. I recently started a new job that meant I needed to commute to New Jersey from Brooklyn. I needed to lease the right car fast so I didn't have to rent one. To top it off, I needed to do everything by phone since I couldn't be on site. I'm pretty demanding and pretty skeptical when it comes to car dealers. But Sol Hershkop and Blimi were amazing. They knew what the best deal was for me off the top of their head, got me quotes in a matter of minutes, and even chased down another model so I would be sure. Never trusting anyone out of the gate, I looked up other quotes online. They may seem cheaper at first, but when you read the fine print...Gotcha! Wheels to lease, on the other hand, is honest and up front. You know you're getting the best overall deal possible. Long story short, they got me a new lease for the car and color I wanted I less than 48 hours from first phone call to turning the ignition key. When I went to pick it up, Sol stayed passed closing to configure Blue tooth for me. What a mentch. This is guy who honesty puts the customer experience first. If you need a car, go to the best - go to Wheels to Lease and ask for Sol. You'll be glad you did.

Sol Hershkop. Blimi Follman

Uriyel Mirzakandov
8/20/2014

"Absolute Thieves!"

I call Pini one of the sales representative to find my family and I a nice minivan. When we were working out the car model and features and pricing it sounded too good to be true and it certainly was. The day of the delivery of the new car came a completely different model with none of the features that were promised. When I was calling to switch the vehicle to the right model they kept putting me on hold and sooner or later just stopped answering the phone. When I finally got in contact with the owner, his excuse was that the 72 hour return time expired but that was because they were ignoring me those 3 days. As well the vehicle that I recently leased was taken by them to be handed into Honda and the irresponsible and unprofessional employees had not even contacted Honda to return the vehicle. Three months later I get a call from Honda saying there is a due balance for the three months that the vehicle was in storage with the leasing company which is completely not my fault. This ultimately has led to a law suit against wheels to lease and better known as a bunch of crooks.

Sol Hershkop, Pini Abowitz

Marlonblob
7/07/2014

"Best price by far!!!"

I'm a customer for 12 years and sent over 50 people to them! Great prices they do all the work for me and deliver car for me!

Pinny Shaya Heshy