Wheels To Lease

Amaral Auto Sales & Service

VIP Auto Group

sarahsham
8/01/2016

"WILL NEVER LEASE FROM THEM AGAIN"

I was told they would cover $1500 worth of damage to the car. They told me to use Honda to inspect the car. Now I'm charged for $700 worth of damage. They said they cant do anything, and I shouldve inspected by them, and they may help if I lease another car from them Will NEVER Lease from them again

Moishe

Executive
5/24/2016

"Absolutety The Best Of The Best !"

Wheels To Lease is definitely the place to go for your set of wheels. The service is simply unbeatable. It has been a true pleasure to deal with them in every way possible. Last but not least, "Blimi, you're just unbelievable !"

Blimi

Danny NCA
10/27/2015

"Thank You"

Can say enough about Sol and Wheels to Lease!!! Everyone there is great!!!! Wonderful Experience!!!! I have know Sol for Many years! Thank you for always helping me! NCA

Sol Blimi

Tinawilson
10/23/2015

"No Stress"

I just purchased a Nissan rogue from wheels to lease. Blimi me helped me over the phone with my lease. Not only did she get me the car I wanted at the price I wanted, she threw in a better model with the sunroof! I highly recommend wheels to lease if you are shopping for a car . I have a least and purchased many cars and this was by far the easiest stress-free experience.

Blimi

joanned3
9/10/2015

"Great!!"

I have worked with Wheels To Lease and in particular Moshe Hershkop for a number of years. I have found this Company to be efficient and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them for any future car leasing needs.

Moshe Hershkop

nom
9/09/2015

"Moishie Hershkop was great!"

He was knowledgeable warm & friendly but most importantly he gave me a great deal. Wheels to Lease is a family owned business so you're not a number when you walk in. Moishe always helps me choose the right car for the right person in my family & therefore we happily lease 3 cars at a time. Our different needs - students, soccer mom, work car are all met in order to ensure that we match the proper car for the proper price for the right person. He even called me after his wedding before he was back at work to answer my questions. I would recommend his services highly. I have been using Wheels to Lease for twenty years. They're great!

Moishe Hershkop

mutty91
5/13/2015

"Great "

Love the staff and would go back to them they were the cheapest and the friendliest and could not have gotten my car from a better place

Moshe Hershkop

ajooo
1/07/2015

"Great Experience! "

They where helpful with everything and I got a great price. I envision using them in the future. Id recommend them highly for all your leasing/buying needs.

Sol Hershkop
Blimi Follman

Rapp15
10/05/2014

"Hassle-free, professional, first class service."

It was our first time getting new cars. My brother, who had previously leased from Wheels-to-Lease, recommended I speak to Sol. We started with Sol and also dealt with Blimi and Aitan. The entire process went more smoothly than we could have imagined. Our options were explained to us clearly and professionally. Our questions were answered clearly and with the patience necessary for first time buyers/lessees. The cars were delivered to our home in Spring Valley, NY, within a week after we first called - which was important as both our previous vehicles were beyond repair. We got a Toyota Sienna and a Nissan Sentra and we are very happy customers.

Aitan Weinberg
Sol Hershkop
Blimi Follman

Eehrenberg
9/09/2014

"Fast, friendly, and first-rate. "

I had a great experience leasing a car at Wheels to Lease. I recently started a new job that meant I needed to commute to New Jersey from Brooklyn. I needed to lease the right car fast so I didn't have to rent one. To top it off, I needed to do everything by phone since I couldn't be on site. I'm pretty demanding and pretty skeptical when it comes to car dealers. But Sol Hershkop and Blimi were amazing. They knew what the best deal was for me off the top of their head, got me quotes in a matter of minutes, and even chased down another model so I would be sure. Never trusting anyone out of the gate, I looked up other quotes online. They may seem cheaper at first, but when you read the fine print...Gotcha! Wheels to lease, on the other hand, is honest and up front. You know you're getting the best overall deal possible. Long story short, they got me a new lease for the car and color I wanted I less than 48 hours from first phone call to turning the ignition key. When I went to pick it up, Sol stayed passed closing to configure Blue tooth for me. What a mentch. This is guy who honesty puts the customer experience first. If you need a car, go to the best - go to Wheels to Lease and ask for Sol. You'll be glad you did.

Sol Hershkop. Blimi Follman