Wheels To Lease

Wheels To Lease
Wheels To Lease Info

JM Legend Auto Group

Marquis Auto Leasing

"Hassle-free, professional, first class service."

It was our first time getting new cars. My brother, who had previously leased from Wheels-to-Lease, recommended I speak to Sol. We started with Sol and also dealt with Blimi and Aitan. The entire process went more smoothly than we could have imagined. Our options were explained to us clearly and professionally. Our questions were answered clearly and with the patience necessary for first time buyers/lessees. The cars were delivered to our home in Spring Valley, NY, within a week after we first called - which was important as both our previous vehicles were beyond repair. We got a Toyota Sienna and a Nissan Sentra and we are very happy customers.

"Fast, friendly, and first-rate. "

I had a great experience leasing a car at Wheels to Lease. I recently started a new job that meant I needed to commute to New Jersey from Brooklyn. I needed to lease the right car fast so I didn't have to rent one. To top it off, I needed to do everything by phone since I couldn't be on site. I'm pretty demanding and pretty skeptical when it comes to car dealers. But Sol Hershkop and Blimi were amazing. They knew what the best deal was for me off the top of their head, got me quotes in a matter of minutes, and even chased down another model so I would be sure. Never trusting anyone out of the gate, I looked up other quotes online. They may seem cheaper at first, but when you read the fine print...Gotcha! Wheels to lease, on the other hand, is honest and up front. You know you're getting the best overall deal possible. Long story short, they got me a new lease for the car and color I wanted I less than 48 hours from first phone call to turning the ignition key. When I went to pick it up, Sol stayed passed closing to configure Blue tooth for me. What a mentch. This is guy who honesty puts the customer experience first. If you need a car, go to the best - go to Wheels to Lease and ask for Sol. You'll be glad you did.

Sol Hershkop. Blimi Follman

"Absolute Thieves!"

I call Pini one of the sales representative to find my family and I a nice minivan. When we were working out the car model and features and pricing it sounded too good to be true and it certainly was. The day of the delivery of the new car came a completely different model with none of the features that were promised. When I was calling to switch the vehicle to the right model they kept putting me on hold and sooner or later just stopped answering the phone. When I finally got in contact with the owner, his excuse was that the 72 hour return time expired but that was because they were ignoring me those 3 days. As well the vehicle that I recently leased was taken by them to be handed into Honda and the irresponsible and unprofessional employees had not even contacted Honda to return the vehicle. Three months later I get a call from Honda saying there is a due balance for the three months that the vehicle was in storage with the leasing company which is completely not my fault. This ultimately has led to a law suit against wheels to lease and better known as a bunch of crooks.

"Best price by far!!!"

I'm a customer for 12 years and sent over 50 people to them! Great prices they do all the work for me and deliver car for me!

Pinny Shaya Heshy

"Wheels to Lease Experience"

The salesman was very curteous and professional, and gave very good service from the first phone call until the end of the transaction. I would strongly recommend this dealer.

Ari Greene

"Very Timely"

Wheels to lease opens at 9am. EVERY single time they said they would contact me, not only was it on the day they said they would, but BEFORE 9:10am each time. Wonderful service!

Sol Hershkop

"Pleasantly surprised"

I had been with another broker for over ten years. When I was up for renewal, the quote I received seemed very high, and I felt my business was being taken for granted. I called Wheels to Lease and two other places for competitive quotes. One kept taking too long to respond, the other refused to give me a quote in writing, and limited me to the options they had in stock. Pini delivered what he said to expect, for the price he quoted. He also did not try to use a bank with horrific reviews to shave the price. I don't know how he did it. Bonus, I had damage on my lease return. I was expecting to pay about $1000 for repairs. I got the settlement this morning, and I owe ZERO. This is the place I would send anyone and everyone from now on. Great job!

Pini

"Can't be beat"

Dealing with Wheels to Lease was the easiest car leasing transaction I ever experienced (and I leased 9 cars before this one) . No crap. Tell them the car with the equipment you want and get a call back with the price and colors available. Fax over a copy of your license and give them the phone number of your insurance agent. Wait for them to deliver the car directly to you, sign the paperwork, and watch them drive away with your old one. Doesn't get any better than that.

Moishe

"I am extremely pleased with the customer service - and..."

I am extremely pleased with the customer service - and price - for my new leased car. The price beats what my son is paying for the same car that he got two years ago as well as comparable current offerings in the area. The salesman, Ari Greene, was polite, courteous, and quick. He had all the paperwork done in half and hour. that was a Friday. Monday, my car was delivered to my door!

Ari Greene

"I have been using this dealer for the last 16 years. ..."

I have been using this dealer for the last 16 years. They are professional, courteous and they go out of their way to accomodate your needs. They are honest and fair. I would highly recommend them. Sol and Blimi are great.

Blimi Follman