White-Allen Honda

Dayton, Ohio 45405
White-Allen Honda Info

The good nurse
1/18/2016

"Sold car with several recall, bad tires and engine problems"

My Honda Pilot has several recalls, bad tires, recall on parts of engine. Had 4 month and several things started breaking down. Had to be towed. Months later still no fix.

Several

Nancy
1/03/2016

"Service-12/30/15"

I have been extremely satisfied with the service and parts department employees and the service I have received at White Allen. Purchased my car at Casstruci, but will come to White Allen for the next one!

I think Doug, but now sure. And a guy in parts, again I'm not sure of his name.

Loop
1/01/2016

"Satisfied customer"

A very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous staff. Good buying experience that was hassle free and no pressure. Good selection of 2016 vehicles with good pricing.

Dan & Michael

CW3158
12/29/2015

"Great Job"

Came in for routine maintenance was greeted in the early am. Got my car checked in was given a ride to my work. Was called about the time they said it would be done. Picked up my car the cashers very friendly. I have always had good service form the People at White Allen Honda and will continue to do business with them.

Bill, John

jng
12/18/2015

"Once again, Excellent experience with White-Allen!"

We've purchased and leased a number of Hondas over the years and have only had positive experiences working with White-Allen. The whole family loves our new Odyssey and we look forward to doing business with Brian Schults and the rest of the White-Allen team in the future!

Brian Schults

teachguy
12/11/2015

"Oil Change and Tire Issue"

I just had an oil change and have a tire checked. The trouble light on the tire kept coming on. The tire was removed and the rim was cleaned and so was the tire and replaced. It has worked great. Of course the oil change was just a normal maintenance request. I was told it would take about 45 minutes to an hour, but it was done 30 minutes. Pleasant surprise.

Bill - The geatest service representative in the company

TJones
12/04/2015

"Friendly and Efficient Customer Service"

I had made an appointment on line for an oil change and tire rotation. Very easy to make appointments on line. Like very much pulling into the service bays and not being exposed to the elements. Updated waiting area is very nice, took advantage of free coffee and hot chocolate. Also like the coupons that were mailed to my house, made my ordinary car maintenance a bit more special.

Bill Floyd

Graycar
11/18/2015

"Excellent Service "

Very efficient and professional service for software update. The service facility is very clean, and all personnel are very courteous, helpful, and responsive to customer needs. I will definitely continue to recommend White-Allen Honda, as I have done for the past 21 years.

Bill Floyd (service writer), James Singleton (tech)

MsBA
11/18/2015

"Brian S. was a Godsend"

After being treated like a second class citizen at another Honda dealership in a different county, I was treated like a queen at White Allen. One phone call confirmed the car I wanted had been delivered, the 2016 Civic, and I went in on a Saturday afternoon and drove off the lot two hours later in my new car. I bought my first used Honda from White Allen and the service then was impeccable and it is even more impressive now. I can guarantee my children will also be customers of White Allen Honda soon. Thanks Brian and D'Arcy for a wonderful experience.

Brian S., D'Arcy

Erin
10/23/2015

"service"

I have purchased my last two cars from White Allen. I always rely on their service center. Great service! Very accommodating! Thank you so much.

Jared