White-Allen Honda

White-Allen Honda Info

Satisfied Customer
7/28/2016

"True Customer Service!"

Hugh is a great asset to White Allen! He is informative, accommodating without being pushy, efficient and timely in responding to any inquiries. Hugh makes the customer feel extremely comfortable and confident in understanding the car and the buying process. Wish more car salespeople were like him!! Just grateful we had the opportunity to work with him! He was the reason we purchased the car from you and not another dealership. Mike Davis and D'arcy Walther were also very helpful, kind and accommodating! Overall great experience for such a major purchase!

Hugh Fullerton

jazab123

"Matt was EXCELLENT!!!"

Matt responded to my email inquiry in less than 12 hours! He was very courteous, fair, and informative!!! I would definitely work with him again in the future.

Matt

Born2Sing73

"Great Service!"

I had a great buying experience at White Allen Honda. I asked lots of questions, stopped in for many test drives and everyone was always patient and friendly. I have been a customer at this facility for many years and with continued service excellence, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Hugh Fullerton, Willie and D'Arcy.

adaruth

"Fantastic "

This is the third vehicle I have gotten with Brian Shultz at White Allen Honda I couldn't be more pleased. I will be back.

Brian Shultz

AUchiquita
7/23/2016

"Cars Made Easy"

I had a fantastic experience with White Allen Honda. I had been referred there by a family friend, and it was even better than I expected. Michael was my salesman, he didn't give me the run around or tell me things that he thought I wanted to hear. He listened to me, he listen to my concerns about being unsure of buying a used car, and he took care of things. He even admitted when I thought that something sounded off with the brakes, he had it put in the shop and called me a few hours later after it had been looked at by the technicians and offered me a 2nd test drive to see if I was still interested. They gave me a fair price on my trade in, the finance department worked with the lender I had already chosen, and everyone there was very friendly and made the day awesome for me. I will definitely recommend this dealer for new or used cars.

Michael Ledford, D'Arcy Walther, Justin

Milliesmom
7/21/2016

"Very helpful,very patient..."

I was treated with respect, felt important- even though I was just at the dealership to purchase a tire warranty, and CRV floor mats for the 2015 CRV we purchased January 2016.

Justin , Parts dept.- Rob?

Sebastien2280
7/11/2016

"great service"

I bought my Honda at White Allen and have used them exclusively for maintrnance over the 14 years I have owned it. It runs like new; still get 40 mpg on the highway.

Bill

sluijs24
7/06/2016

"Great leasing experience"

This was a great leasing experience. Good people there, never pushy just like to give you the information and let you make your own decision. Easy to test drive and see for yourself.

Bill Morrow

bobo
7/04/2016

"leasing"

The dealer worked with us to get the lease payments we could afford as well as the color we wanted .And there was no high purssure sales

micahel ledford

Gardengirl
7/03/2016

"2nd leased car"

I was pleased with my first leased car and wasn't quite ready to buy an new car. Was wanting the Honda HRV but the lease wasn't as good as the Accord so I went with Accord, like I had leased before. Efficient, knowledgeable, reliable

Hugh