White-Allen Honda

Roush Honda

Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence

Honda Accord, EX-L owner
7/24/2015

"Repair of starter motor on new Honda Accord"

Bill, the service manager resolved the problem to my complete satisfaction and at a very fair price. They also provided transportation to and from Springfield.

Bill, in Service and John and Juan in trasportation

pedal2themetal
7/16/2015

"As Promised"

The estimate received and anticipated service time was exactly as promised. Was met with a smile when I arrived and addressed by name. I'm older and appreciate being treated with respect.

William Floyd

Betsey
7/11/2015

"The staff was very helpful and allowed me time to think."

The salesman did not put a lot of pressure on me to make up my mind and I appreciated his patience. The manager also worked with me on the price and I felt good about my experience.

Justin was the saleman

otis1964
7/06/2015

"Very Professional "

Mathew Bohn went above and beyond in helping with our sale. He was very courteous and professional and will recommend him and the dealership to anyone after dealing with three different Honda Dealers in the area.

Mathew Bohn

davej6
6/28/2015

"best deal"

they have always beat everyone else on price and great service really great people to deal with delivered the car really quick with the options I wanted

micheal Ledford and Dan Nagel

TJones
6/19/2015

"Excellent Customer Service....really like the new facility"

This was my first experience at the Service Center since they had changed locations at White Allen. I was a little confused about pulling into the location at first but I quickly adapted to the change about driving the car directly into the building, rather than parking outside and then the service guys checking the odometer and VIN there. Service was excellent.

Service department and Cashier

w001wyj
6/17/2015

"A history of good service!"

The dealership was prompt in servicing our vehicle and provided service in a friendly and helpful manner. The employees appear to be well organized and knowledgeable concerning their area of expertise.

Unknown

marttuck08
5/06/2014

"Buying our Civic"

We had a wonderful experience buying our Civic at White Allen. Our salesman, Justin Keen made our experience this wonderful. I usually hate buying a car but he changed this whole experience for me. I have recommended him and White Allen to numerous people

our sales person was Justin in used cars

Don't buy warranty
1/20/2014

"I am currently having a dispute with White Allen Honda..."

I am currently having a dispute with White Allen Honda about the matter of an extended warranty (that I did not want, but my husband & I were convinced in finance that it was very comprehensive. The used vehicle I purchased was a Subaru with over 100,000 miles on it. The extended warranty was through Zurich and when service was called in for coverage, my mechanic was told that the work would NOT be covered because the car had over 100,000 miles on it at the time if purchase. Zurich stated that WHITE ALLEN HONDA misrepresented their product. BUYER BEWARE OF GHE EXTENDED WARRANTY. We were lied to while being shown the pamphlet of what the warranty would cover... It would only cover if the engine blew up or the transmission went out (at the discretion if Zurich). To try to handle this unethical practice of selling a product that was void, I talked to the GM Dan Nagel and he was NOT professional, very nasty to me, hung up the phone and answered the BBB with a response that was a lie. Stating that I paid lower price for a power train warranty. All correspondence can be viewed through the Dayton, Ohio BBB. I have since called the Ohio Attorney General to file a complaint, which I was notified that WHITE Allen Honda has other similar complaints on file with this dealership. DO NOT PURCHASE THE WARRANTY!!!!!!!!

Dan Nagel (GM), Kip Henry (finance)

Sword of Truth
9/07/2013

"The salesman (George Allen) told us before we purchased..."

The salesman (George Allen) told us before we purchased the 2005 Nissan Titan that the cause of the SES light being on would be fixed. They reset the light but didn't fix the problem, telling us that someone installed new catalytic converters but didn't reset the light. After the light came back on we brought it back in. They then told us it costs too much to fix at $4000 for new cats (inflated price if you ask me because a dealer that can get discounted parts) and they said weren't going to do it. Avoid this dealer like the plague, even for service. They are liars and cheats, and any dealer that would lie to a sales customer would cheat a service customer.

George Allen