White-Allen Honda

Dayton, Ohio 45405
White-Allen Honda Info

GC
8/15/2016

"Honda HR V Purchase Experience"

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our car purchase experience with White-Allen Honda. We absolutely felt no pressure to purchase and feel we received a fair price. Our sales person was attentive without any game playing like: let me take your offer to my manager for approval, here is the invoice start your negotiating with this number, etc... I would recommend White-Allen Honda for your next care purchase.

Matthew

MelissaW42
8/12/2016

"Best Car Shopping Experience Ever!"

Super friendly staff and made my process in car shopping fast and efficient without all the "pressure" other dealerships like to put on you. I was immediately contacted after requesting for some information online through email. I responded back with what I was searching for and what my current situation was. I was again, immediately contacting and started the process over the phone (without even stepping foot into the dealership), and after work, I was able to pick up my new car! Paperwork was simple and fast and I couldn't be more happier with the whole process. My salesman (Willie Buck) went above and beyond to make my stressful situation into a less stressful process, which was awesome. I would recommend that type of salesman to anyone and everyone looking to get a new car. Not only did he help me leave with a brand new Civic, he proved to be very honest and straightforward, as well as caring. What salesman actually takes the time to go through every feature of your new car and helps sync your device for you as well?? I will tell you who, White Allen Honda employees who prove they care about making sure you leave happy and satisfied as one of their customers. It wasnt even about making that money off of the sale, BUT it was about making you feel like family! That, to me, is PRICELESS!! And I look forward to my continued business with White Allen Honda and my sales rep, Willie 😊 And by the way, I Love my Beautiful Civic!

Willie Buck Jr.

Hawkeyeoh13
8/06/2016

"A-1 Maintenance service on 2015 CR-V, CVT Software Recall."

Outstanding service and friendly service personnel. All White Allen employees are always a joy to talk to. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you.

Bill, Jared, Dale, Marty, Brian, Michael, Dan, D'Arcy and Parts (name not recalled)

HondaFan
8/06/2016

"An exemplary experience"

Just about the very best experience we ever have had purchasing a new car. No pressure; kind people; answers to every question; willing to deal. We used a car purchasing service to survey dealers in the area for the Odyssey we wanted and were very happy to work with Hugh Fullerton, Mike Davis, D'arcy, the Business Manager. We definitely would go back.

Hugh Fullerton, Mike Davis, D'arcy (Business Manager)

Satisfied Customer
7/28/2016

"True Customer Service!"

Hugh is a great asset to White Allen! He is informative, accommodating without being pushy, efficient and timely in responding to any inquiries. Hugh makes the customer feel extremely comfortable and confident in understanding the car and the buying process. Wish more car salespeople were like him!! Just grateful we had the opportunity to work with him! He was the reason we purchased the car from you and not another dealership. Mike Davis and D'arcy Walther were also very helpful, kind and accommodating! Overall great experience for such a major purchase!

Hugh Fullerton

jazab123

"Matt was EXCELLENT!!!"

Matt responded to my email inquiry in less than 12 hours! He was very courteous, fair, and informative!!! I would definitely work with him again in the future.

Matt

Born2Sing73

"Great Service!"

I had a great buying experience at White Allen Honda. I asked lots of questions, stopped in for many test drives and everyone was always patient and friendly. I have been a customer at this facility for many years and with continued service excellence, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Hugh Fullerton, Willie and D'Arcy.

adaruth

"Fantastic "

This is the third vehicle I have gotten with Brian Shultz at White Allen Honda I couldn't be more pleased. I will be back.

Brian Shultz

AUchiquita
7/23/2016

"Cars Made Easy"

I had a fantastic experience with White Allen Honda. I had been referred there by a family friend, and it was even better than I expected. Michael was my salesman, he didn't give me the run around or tell me things that he thought I wanted to hear. He listened to me, he listen to my concerns about being unsure of buying a used car, and he took care of things. He even admitted when I thought that something sounded off with the brakes, he had it put in the shop and called me a few hours later after it had been looked at by the technicians and offered me a 2nd test drive to see if I was still interested. They gave me a fair price on my trade in, the finance department worked with the lender I had already chosen, and everyone there was very friendly and made the day awesome for me. I will definitely recommend this dealer for new or used cars.

Michael Ledford, D'Arcy Walther, Justin

Milliesmom
7/21/2016

"Very helpful,very patient..."

I was treated with respect, felt important- even though I was just at the dealership to purchase a tire warranty, and CRV floor mats for the 2015 CRV we purchased January 2016.

Justin , Parts dept.- Rob?