White-Allen Honda

Dayton, Ohio 45405
White-Allen Honda Info

Mrboss
5/17/2016

"Professional Employees Makes Buying-A-Car Experience A Posit"

I have bought cars for 50 some years and most of the times it has been as comfortable as going to the dentist to have a tooth pulled. My last two new car purchases have been at White-Allen and they have both been positive experiences. I was able to get the exact vehicle I wanted & treated in a respectful manner by professional personnel. The new showroom is a definite plus as it is large, open, and well lit.

Mr. Fullerton

Hawkeyeoh13
5/16/2016

"Lease/Purchase 2016 Civic"

Every small detail of our lease/purchase was handled professionally and personally by our salesman, Michael Ledford, and Sales Manager, D'Arcy Walther. Always an extreme pleasure with every visit.

Michael Ledford, D'Arcy Walther, Dan Nagel, Dale Milby

My New CR-V
5/11/2016

"Great Experience from a Great Dealership"

White-Allen Honda was a refreshing change. After a less-than pleasant experience at another dealership, White-Allen exceeded my expectations. They offered more than twice as much on my trade-in as their competitor. Hugh Fullerton and the entire staff did a great job on explaining all the details in a no-pressure environment. Hugh even gave us a tour of their wonderful new facility.

Hugh Fullerton

Renslow, David
4/04/2016

"Hugh did a superior job in delighting us!"

Hugh Fullerton did a superior job in delighting us as we purchased my daughters first new car! He was professional, experienced and very empathic to our needs.

Hugh Fullerton

Happy Honda Owner
3/30/2016

"White Allen Honda Service"

White Allen service on my two Hondas is terrific! They are polite, professional and always complete the work well before the time estimate they give me. The facility is extremely clean and everyone I have dealt with has been very friendly and able to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend them for service on your Honda.

Matt Bohn

BobnSharon
3/22/2016

"Absolutely amazing experience"

Put in a request to get some pricing and availability of end of year model to multiple dealerships. White Allen was the only one to respond with a phone call. While they didn't have what I was looking for the salesperson was understanding and not pushy. . We decided to go to the dealership to see what was available. Matt was very knowledgeable of the Honda line, and very helping with getting us in the right vehicle at the right price.. This is the first new vehicle purchased in 11 years and I t was truly a very gratifying experience

Matt Bohn

JD45401
3/13/2016

"White Allen Honda of Dayton, Ohio Experience"

White Allen's salesperson Mr. Hugh Fullerton went the extra mile to make sure he found the exact Honda EXL V6 I was looking for, was located and delivered on time. His professionalism and customer relation made buying a car from White Allen an excellent choice. The management and staff were friendly and well informed.

Mr. Hugh Fullerton (salesperson) - White Allen Manager , and Finance Officer

TsPooh02
2/24/2016

"Love White Allen Honda"

I have purchased two Honda CR-Vs (2014, traded in for 2016) and have had a wonderful experience both times. They found me the car that I specifically wanted in just a few days. Michael Ledford was our salesman both times, and he is great to work with. He takes the time to explain all the bells and whistles on the car and meets our needs. I recommend you to everyone I know!

Michael Ledford

Honda lover
2/24/2016

"No pressure purchasing..."

This is my eighth Honda that I have purchased from White Allen Honda. Their customer service is impeccable. I always recommend them to people looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. The sales team never makes me feel pressured.

Brian Shults

Lorka
2/22/2016

"Highly satisfied customer"

I am a loyal White Allen Honda dealership customer. I purchased my 2012 Accord and have had it serviced ever since at their service department. Every visit I find all the employees to be friendly and knowledgable about my car and the prices reasonable for the work performed. I would highly recommend the Honda brand and White Allen.

Jared Ledford