Wilson County Hyundai

1506 West Main Street,
Lebanon, Tennessee 37087
Wilson County Hyundai Info
About Wilson County Hyundai

Going strong since 1927, Wilson County Motors in Lebanon, TN is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our customers in the Lebanon, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Watertown, Smyrna, and the surrounding communities. We understand that during the current economic climate consumers want businesses that will be there for them now and down the road. Wilson County Motors is just such a company. We have survived depressions, economic slumps, a world war, and a myriad of conditions in between. You can rest easy that we will be here next year and the year after that. Our service department is second to none! Our technicians and service consultants provide not only high-quality repairs done right - the first time, every time - at a very competitive price but also know our customers personally. It is the goal of our entire staff to ensure that all our customers are treated with respect and as if they are family. Our certified master technicians are highly trained in all the complex systems that are used by today's latest vehicles. We are ready and eager to help you with the ongoing care and maintenance of your vehicle. Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories are available through our stellar parts department. Our staff has decades of experience to assist you in finding the right part for your do-it-yourself job or the perfect accessory to make you vehicle stand out from the crowd. We stock hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts. Chances are we have the part you want in stock and can have unusual parts available quickly - often within 24 hours. We hope you find what you are looking for on our web site. We have done extensive work to ensure that it has all the tools and resources you need to find the right vehicle, parts, or service for you. On this site you will find our complete new inventory, our complete pre-owned vehicle inventory, finance information,

About Wilson County Hyundai Learn More

• Free Bottled Water
cindygnade
5/03/2016

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience when we recently purchased our Hyundai Elantra. I had previously spoken to a sales person on the phone. He had the car ready for a test drive when I arrived at the dealership. He wasn't pushy or aggressive to up-sell me in any way. I would do business here again.

jessbarker
4/28/2016

"Exceptional experience"

Rob Crockett was great to deal with. Purchasing a vehicle is usually a task, Rob made the process pleasant. I will refer Wilson County Motors to friends.

flyfastliveslow
4/27/2016

"No pressure experience"

Would loved to have more for my trade, but salesman was very kind, patient and no high pressure which is hard to find in car sales.

ckrueger79
4/21/2016

"Very happy customer"

We went in to look at the various models to compare to other vehicles from other dealerships. Rob Crocket took the time to show us several vehicles even though he knew we would not be buying a car for awhile. We ended choosing the 2017 Santa Fe because we felt it gave us everything we wanted along with a very good price. When it was time to buy we made sure we contacted Rob again to finalize the deal. We wanted to make sure he got the commission because he was extremely helpful in our initial search for a new vehicle. I couldn't be happier with the whole process and definitely would work with the whole team again to purchase a new vehicle from Wilson Hyundai.

howell_bailey
4/19/2016

"Sonata"

He did a great job and is a awesome cars salesman! He was very friendly and wish to help in any way he could! I will definitely recommend people to head yalls way.

billygoatf
4/19/2016

"2015 genesis"

The whole process was painless and enjoyable. They gave me a fair price for my trade in. This genesis is a very nice car and Ryan really knew how to present it to us. Great dealership.

Wayne Fielder

sudduth2852
4/18/2016

"Friendly and Professional at Wilson County Hyundai"

Great experience! We looked at cars the first time we visited but didn't do a test drive. They appraised our Sonata, repaired a recall (which we thought was amazing), and I think the owner came over and talked with us. The next day the service manager phoned to say he had done the recall and that they would like our car if we were interested in getting rid of it. It was a couple of weeks before we went back to buy the car, and at that time we did do a test drive to be sure. The entire transaction was flawless. While the car was being cleaned, our salesman showed us the service department and introduced us to the employees in there, who were all very friendly. We were shown all the many awards which were very impressive. We are pleased with our new 2016 Tucson.

I don't remember other names but they were all great

jjkot32
4/15/2016

"Santa Fe Sport"

Excellent staff, price, and car. Thanks so much! I can't wait to come back and buy my next vehicle. Staff was very patient with my kids as well. Had a great place for them to wait what we worked out all of the details.

1paultaylor
4/12/2016

"Great place to purchase a vehicle"

We had a very good experience, working with Mike, We will be sure and let people know that they should go here to purchase a car. Very friendly staff, no pressure.

mabc1
4/12/2016

"Satisfied"

Overall we had a nice experience. Mike Lyles was very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. We enjoyed his laid back personality, which helped us to feel comfortable enough to ask questions concerning our purchase. Once we decided on the Sonata, everything progressed smoothly. After our purchase, Mike made sure we understood all the bells and whistles and scheduled the appt for window tinting and offered to schedule an appt for the first oil change, which I declined.

Reviews of Rob Crockett