Wilson County Hyundai

Wayne Fielder

Rob Crockett, Sales, Wilson County Hyundai

Rob Crockett

May 22, 2017

"Purchasing a vehicle from Wilson County Hyundai "

- Doc Jamison

Rob asked if I would write a review, and I gladly am doing so. Thank you Rob Crockett for being a gentleman. I really appreciate you listening and using the EDGE approach to know how to assist me in selecting a automobile within my budget and transportation needs. It is nice to have the freedom and the latitude to shop for an automobile and have such a kind gentleman as Rob Crockett with you to answer questions, clarifying any question and doing so in a professional manner. It really says a lot when you are treated with respect and your representative can look you in the eye, and you know he wants to help you. Wow, if this service is carried over when I bring my vehicle in for service, then you become 2nd to none. Have a great blessed day in Jesus Christ.

Rob Crockett

May 20, 2017

"Very Pleasant New Car Buying Experience"

- nancyvan1944 Verified Customer

I highly recommend Wilson County Hyundai for anyone in the market for a new car. From the person at the front desk, to the salesman and finance manager, they made my experience totally pleasant. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Wilson County Hyundai and they will be my dealership of choice.

May 20, 2017

"Outstanding purchase experience"

- irvinrobert1 Verified Customer

I have purchased several cars over my lifetime, and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. I will definitely recommend you to anyone that I can. Also, I could not have had a better sales representative in Rob Crockett.

New 2016 Hyundai Accent, $12817