Wilson County Hyundai

1506 West Main Street,
Lebanon, Tennessee 37087
Wilson County Hyundai Info
About Wilson County Hyundai

Going strong since 1927, Wilson County Motors in Lebanon, TN is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our customers in the Lebanon, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Watertown, Smyrna, and the surrounding communities. We understand that during the current economic climate consumers want businesses that will be there for them now and down the road. Wilson County Motors is just such a company. We have survived depressions, economic slumps, a world war, and a myriad of conditions in between. You can rest easy that we will be here next year and the year after that. Our service department is second to none! Our technicians and service consultants provide not only high-quality repairs done right - the first time, every time - at a very competitive price but also know our customers personally. It is the goal of our entire staff to ensure that all our customers are treated with respect and as if they are family. Our certified master technicians are highly trained in all the complex systems that are used by today's latest vehicles. We are ready and eager to help you with the ongoing care and maintenance of your vehicle. Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories are available through our stellar parts department. Our staff has decades of experience to assist you in finding the right part for your do-it-yourself job or the perfect accessory to make you vehicle stand out from the crowd. We stock hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts. Chances are we have the part you want in stock and can have unusual parts available quickly - often within 24 hours. We hope you find what you are looking for on our web site. We have done extensive work to ensure that it has all the tools and resources you need to find the right vehicle, parts, or service for you. On this site you will find our complete new inventory, our complete pre-owned vehicle inventory, finance information,

About Wilson County Hyundai Learn More

• Free Bottled Water
mimosahose
5/21/2016

"Hyundai Elantra"

Andrew was awesome helping us buy our first car. He and the staff helped us get a great deal on the car. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy.

bonnyebest07
5/18/2016

"Happy Trails"

My husband was unable to come with me to buy a car, as he needs a hip replacement and has difficulty walking. In spite of my anxiety about doing this on my own, after visiting several other dealerships, it was here that I was made to feel welcome, not pressured and treated very professionally. I was greeted by David Smith who understood exactly what I was looking for and explored the lot with me. When I found what I was looking for we took it for a test drive. Through all of this Dave stayed in contact with my husband by phone, as he would be making the final decision. I was shown into the finance office where all of my options were explained. Then I had a tour of the maintenance Dept. and introduced to the mechanics and secretary. The day I picked up my car it had a full tank of gas and it was clean inside and out. Instead of having to make another trip out to the dealership, Dave brought our license plate to our house and put it on the car. Prior to leaving the lot with the car Dave got into the car with me and pointed out all of the bell and whistles and how they worked. I had an excellent experience and I love my Elantra. It drives like floating on a cloud. I majorly love the backup screen and all of the safety devices.

dont remember name of gentleman in Finance

sbianchi0
5/17/2016

"WOW! What every Dealer should be."

We were impressed with the dealer, price, and customer service. We will be returning to purchase additional vehicles for my husband and daughter. Ryan Vantreese was wonderful to work with. The Finance business guy was professional and personable. LOVE this place!!

laurajohns98
5/14/2016

"Wilson Co Hyundai"

I do not live in Tn. I tried to deal with local dealer, but after a few different phone conversations with Ryan V. I made a trip to Wilson Co. He is the best salesman I have ever been associated with. He was never pushy, but definetely knows his product. That alone gave me confidence that I was making the right purchase for me. Ryan went out of his way to locate the vehicle that worked for my budget. Everyone I had the pleasure of speaking to at this dealership made me feel quite welcome. They were all friendly & handled everything professionally. I would definetely go back to Wilson County Hyundai.

cs630
5/12/2016

"Hard To Please"

I have personally experienced many horror stories at new car dealerships through the years. I am admittedly hard to please, and I am suspicious of car sales people in general. New car buying is a task I have hated to do since my very first new car purchase. (1970 Mustang). I am super-sensitive to any form of deception during the deal-making process, so I was pleasantly surprised by the way Salesman Rob handled the negotiation for me, and the entire staff made me feel very comfortable. It almost makes me want to buy another one!

macksjan
5/10/2016

"Great place to visit when looking for a new vehicle."

I knew what I was in the market for and had many colors and options to choose from. My sales person gave me the time I needed to make my decisions and has been very proactive in following up to make sure I'm still as happy as I was. I needed some after market installation and he arranged to loaner vehicle and has made this entire transaction painless and actually, enjoyable.

ronlyndasa
5/09/2016

"The buying of a Santa Fe"

My wife and I were looking at Subaru , Toyota and Honda’s. We had just had a bad experience with a Toyota sales person at Rivergate Toyota. We were looking for a Honda dealer, when we passed Wilson County Hyundai and decided to go in and look. We met Rob Crockett and told him what we were looking for and test drove a Tucson. My wife wanted me to drive a Santa Fe and she would stay at the dealership and go to the ladies room, but Mr. Crockett said we would wait for her and when we were ready to go insisted she ride in the front seat . After the test drive and agreeing on a price, my wife said we would go home and decide after looking up information on Hyundai’s. Mr. Crockett said that would be fine and asked if we would like to drive the Santa Fe home, which we declined. There was no pressure at all from Mr. Crockett to close the deal, which meant a lot to us. We called back in one hour and said we would take the Santa Fe! So far we are very happy with the Santa Fe and with Wilson county motors. We were most impressed with Mr. Crocket for his knowledge and help with setting up all the functions on the auto. We were back the next day for more instructions and to set up another phone, and he was most helpful and did not seem to mind at all.

Electra188
5/06/2016

"New Car Purchase."

My 1st new car purchase in thirty years. The car design, engineering, workmanship, fit and finish are excellent. The dealership staff were informative, professional and friendly. I'm thoroughly satisfied with my new car purchase and the process with the dealership. I would recommend this product and dealership to anyone. Thanks to Rob Crockett and everyone else that answered my questions and assisted me.

jillmfrost
5/05/2016

"Frost Veloster purchase review"

Great experience shopping and buying at Wilson County Hyundai. Shelby was great as well as the other staff at the dealership. We will definitely be recommending the dealership to others and plan to be return buyers in the future.

Shelby Vinson

lkkey1118
5/05/2016

"Outstanding Treatment"

Service Manager Randy Jackson has helped me with car maintenance for years and he steered me to the Elantra. Andrew Lacey was very helpful in offering me a fair price for my trade-in and the new car.

Reviews of Rob Crockett