Wilson County Hyundai

1506 West Main Street,
Lebanon, Tennessee 37087
Wilson County Hyundai Info
About Wilson County Hyundai

Going strong since 1927, Wilson County Motors in Lebanon, TN is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our customers in the Lebanon, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Watertown, Smyrna, and the surrounding communities. We understand that during the current economic climate consumers want businesses that will be there for them now and down the road. Wilson County Motors is just such a company. We have survived depressions, economic slumps, a world war, and a myriad of conditions in between. You can rest easy that we will be here next year and the year after that. Our service department is second to none! Our technicians and service consultants provide not only high-quality repairs done right - the first time, every time - at a very competitive price but also know our customers personally. It is the goal of our entire staff to ensure that all our customers are treated with respect and as if they are family. Our certified master technicians are highly trained in all the complex systems that are used by today's latest vehicles. We are ready and eager to help you with the ongoing care and maintenance of your vehicle. Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories are available through our stellar parts department. Our staff has decades of experience to assist you in finding the right part for your do-it-yourself job or the perfect accessory to make you vehicle stand out from the crowd. We stock hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts. Chances are we have the part you want in stock and can have unusual parts available quickly - often within 24 hours. We hope you find what you are looking for on our web site. We have done extensive work to ensure that it has all the tools and resources you need to find the right vehicle, parts, or service for you. On this site you will find our complete new inventory, our complete pre-owned vehicle inventory, finance information,

About Wilson County Hyundai Learn More

• Fast and Friendly Service
  • Free Bottled Water
RKBLAND
1/29/2016

"Great experience with Rob Crockett and Wilson Co Hyundai"

Very impressed with Rob Crockett. He was straight forward and did not pressured me in any way. That is very important to me and as a consequence, I am very happy with my new purchase. I will have all maintenance on my Hyundai's. My experience was very good and would recommend others to Rob and this dealership.

S&M56
1/28/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

I normally do not do reviews, but felt this sales experience deserved one. I dealt with several employees in order to make my purchase. Each one was excellent. Wonderful customer service!

JMHAYNES51
1/27/2016

"All around friendliness from everyone"

I had a very good experience with everyone that I spoke with and Rob was very straight forward and met all my needs in selecting a vehicle.

HCSBOBQ
1/26/2016

"Great "cat buying" experience"

Wilson County motors offered a fantastic "car buying" experience. They have a friendly, knowledgeable staff and a nice showroom/facility that is both organized and comfortable. It was not just about the lowest price, but about the overall value. I got exactly the car i wanted, for the price i wanted, and it was delivered how i wanted. This is how you exceed expectations...

billstafford
1/21/2016

"Excellent Dealership and Product"

Wilson County Hyundai is a warm and friendly place to purchase a new vehicle. They have a staff that make you feel comfortable and provide you the information needed without pressuring you to purchase something you do not want. Ryan Vantrease is an excellent representative of the company as well as the Hyundai product. He is knowledgeable and listens to you as to what your needs are in a vehicle. The service department always is courteous and has a wonderful leader in Randy Jackson. The whole process of buying a vehicle is really a pleasure at this dealership. Wayne Fielder thoroughly explains the financing process and the services that are available to purchase. While reviewing the options he does not pressure you and make you think you have made a wrong decision if you choose not to purchase an additional service. I will continue to buy my vehicles at Wilson County Hyundai.

Wayne Fielder, Jenni Watson

CCLEMENTS0
1/19/2016

"Easy and Straightforward"

Really good experience in getting the lease for my 2015 Genesis. Staff were friendly, professional, and low pressure. Will definitely be going back there again as soon as this lease is up!

BBDLMOM
1/15/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

I couldn't have asked for better service. The staff are all very kind and professional. I will definitely recommend my friends go there if they need a new car.

ADAMMATTHEWS14
1/12/2016

"Great experience!"

We had a great experience at Wilson County Hyundai! I was very pleased with the service and would recommend them to friends. I'm loving my new Tucson!

henderson, jeff12345
1/10/2016

"Great Place to Buy a Car"

Ryan Vantrease was the employee that we dealt with and he was great. He did not try to pressure us and worked with us to find a car that was right for us. He was super knowledgeable about the car we wanted to purchase. After we purchased the car he helped us again with the car and reviewed the different functions of the car. I would recommend Mr. Vantrease to anyone. Terry in the finance department was wonderful and he helped find us a lower APR for our loan which reduced our payments. Overall it was the best car buying experience that I have had by far. Please ask for Ryan and Terry when you go to Wilson County Hyundai.

Terry in finicial department

RachM10
1/10/2016

"Great Place"

Simple, easy and no hassle. The staff was courteous without being typical pushy sales people. Jeff was great - straight and to the point! Wayne in finance did a great job going over all the options available and was not pushy to 'up sale' anything.

Reviews of Ryan Vantrease