Wilson County Hyundai

1506 West Main Street,
Lebanon, Tennessee 37087
Wilson County Hyundai Info
About Wilson County Hyundai

Going strong since 1927, Wilson County Motors in Lebanon, TN is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our customers in the Lebanon, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Watertown, Smyrna, and the surrounding communities. We understand that during the current economic climate consumers want businesses that will be there for them now and down the road. Wilson County Motors is just such a company. We have survived depressions, economic slumps, a world war, and a myriad of conditions in between. You can rest easy that we will be here next year and the year after that. Our service department is second to none! Our technicians and service consultants provide not only high-quality repairs done right - the first time, every time - at a very competitive price but also know our customers personally. It is the goal of our entire staff to ensure that all our customers are treated with respect and as if they are family. Our certified master technicians are highly trained in all the complex systems that are used by today's latest vehicles. We are ready and eager to help you with the ongoing care and maintenance of your vehicle. Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories are available through our stellar parts department. Our staff has decades of experience to assist you in finding the right part for your do-it-yourself job or the perfect accessory to make you vehicle stand out from the crowd. We stock hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts. Chances are we have the part you want in stock and can have unusual parts available quickly - often within 24 hours. We hope you find what you are looking for on our web site. We have done extensive work to ensure that it has all the tools and resources you need to find the right vehicle, parts, or service for you. On this site you will find our complete new inventory, our complete pre-owned vehicle inventory, finance information,

About Wilson County Hyundai Learn More

• Fast and Friendly Service
  • Free Bottled Water
treeman58
6/27/2016

"Customer Service 2nd to none"

I have been doing business with these folks for a long time. I would never think of going anywhere else. I have purchased multiple vehicles from Wilson County Hyundai and they do all my service work.

The entire service staff.

juspapa
6/22/2016

"Santa Fe review"

I love my new car! I still need an appointment for the DuPont treatment to be applied.David Smith has been very attentive from the beginning of the process.He is and excellent salesperson without being pushy.

becks143
6/21/2016

"Rob Crockett's Fabulous Customer Service"

I was thoroughly impressed with the expertise and professionalism of the employees at Wilson County Hyundai, and I am very appreciative to Rob Crockett for all of his assistance in helping me acquire my awesome Scion xB that started off in Alabama and ended up in Lebanon, TN! I am from South GA, and so it was quite a trek to drive to TN, but Rob helped make the process a smooth one! I am also very appreciative to Bobby for honoring the same terms that I had already worked out with the Alabama dealership; it made the 8 hour drive worth it. :-) I have already told a number of friends and family about the expert service that I received at this dealership, and I encourage everyone, both local and out of state, to visit the courteous people at Wilson County Hyundai! :-)

wandamccrary
6/17/2016

"Wanted to give Dave Smith the review he so very much deserves"

Dave Smith was very informative and professional in all aspects making the sale very easy. I would highly recommend Mr. Smith. I don't know what else to say except Dave Smith is a professional, an as I previously said made the process very easy.

piper5292
6/13/2016

"Good"

Good experience and great vehicle. I love the new car and the warranty is great as well. The sales person did a great job setting up all the accounts and the financing was painless too.

curtin430
6/10/2016

"excelled"

Good salesmanship Friendly and knowledgeable I liked the dealership but I don't want to write a book about it You can praise in a few words but if I had a complaint it would take more room.

only name I remember but I liked everyone

ssomerville
6/07/2016

"Fantastic experience"

Everyone at Wilson County Hyundai were great to work with. They had a great selection of inventory to choose from and we found the perfect Santa Fe.

stephen_wills
6/03/2016

"great!!!"

Great customer service by all, felt comfortable the entire time and with my purchase. I can not say this about the other dealers I visited as their first impressions to me is the reason I did not returned. My first visit at Wilson County Hyundai was the reason I returned and would recommend to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

johnny431311
6/02/2016

"Another Happy Customer"

Great prices with no hassle, equals happy customers. Happy customers tell friends and family. If you trade in a vehicle be knowledgeable, they need to make a profit too.

jaysenaz09
6/02/2016

"Timely purchase"

My purchase at wilson county Hyundai was practical and done in a timely manner. I would give perfect scores if I had not witness another customer bump his door into my newly purchased car mirror. I don't know who actually parked the cars so close together.

Reviews of Randy Jackson