Wilson County Hyundai

Wilson County Hyundai
Call
Wilson County Hyundai Info
About Wilson County Hyundai

Going strong since 1927, Wilson County Motors in Lebanon, TN is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our customers in the Lebanon, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Watertown, Smyrna, and the surrounding communities. We understand that during the current economic climate consumers want businesses that will be there for them now and down the road. Wilson County Motors is just such a company. We have survived depressions, economic slumps, a world war, and a myriad of conditions in between. You can rest easy that we will be here next year and the year after that. Our service department is second to none! Our technicians and service consultants provide not only high-quality repairs done right - the first time, every time - at a very competitive price but also know our customers personally. It is the goal of our entire staff to ensure that all our customers are treated with respect and as if they are family. Our certified master technicians are highly trained in all the complex systems that are used by today's latest vehicles. We are ready and eager to help you with the ongoing care and maintenance of your vehicle. Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories are available through our stellar parts department. Our staff has decades of experience to assist you in finding the right part for your do-it-yourself job or the perfect accessory to make you vehicle stand out from the crowd. We stock hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts. Chances are we have the part you want in stock and can have unusual parts available quickly - often within 24 hours. We hope you find what you are looking for on our web site. We have done extensive work to ensure that it has all the tools and resources you need to find the right vehicle, parts, or service for you. On this site you will find our complete new inventory, our complete pre-owned vehicle inventory, finance information,

About Wilson County Hyundai Learn More

Thursday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

• Fast and Friendly Service
  • Free Bottled Water

"Andrew Lacey is an excellent salesman!"

Andrew Lacey was patient, courteous and professional. He made the car buying experience a pleasure. He took the time to answer all of my questions and allowed me and my mother to test drive several cars before I made my final decision. Also Robert in financing did an excellent job and managed, to my surprise, to beat my credit union's auto loan rate. First class dealership all the way. Thanks for everything, Sarah.

Andrew Lacey

"Andrew Lacey is an EXCEPTIONAL sales person!"

Andrew was the BEST sales person I have ever dealt with...honest, friendly and professional! He was very knowledgeable and listened to what I wanted and came through in "flying colors". The other staff members were friendly and not the "typical car salesman"! BEST car experience EVER! Thanks Andrew and Robert, the financial guru!

Andrew Lacey

"Andrew Lacey was great!"

Andrew and the entire staff were amazing! The entire car buying experience was by far the easiest experience I've had yet. I told them what I wanted and they delivered. Great job!!

"Great Dealership"

We had a great overall experience at Wilson County Hyundai. We drove 60 miles one way to look; great selection! Our salesman, Jerry, was very friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend if you're in the market for a Hyundai.

"Terrific experience!"

I bought an Elantra GT 4 months ago from Jerry Duke and have been tremendously pleased with his involvement In the process. He was attentive, kind and VERY knowledgeable as I avaluated & purchased the car. He has followed up with me several times since my purchase. I recently went to the dealership for my first oil change and Jerry remembered me and warmly greeted me. Not only will I use Jerry again in the future but I have already recommended him to others. In fact, I keep a couple of his business cards in my car so I can share them with friends and colleagues looking for a car. I am a firm believer that if I have a favorable experience then I should share it with others. My experiences with Jerry & Wilson County Hyundai were exemplary and made my car buying experience terrific!

"Jerry Dukes"

I went into the dealership only to look and I had the best customer service man ever. He asked me what I was looking for and he found the color and make and leather inside just the was I asked and I went home in a new car. Everyone was wilingl to help me but Jerry made it personal.

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

First time Hyundai buyer, Jerry greeted us outside with a smile. Jerry was a wonderful sales person. He was not pushy and had a great personality. Jerry was patient and willing too spend as much time as we needed. I would recommend this dealership and him to anyone. The overall dealership left you with an amazing feeling after purchasing a car. Even Robert, the finance gentlemen was a gem. All of the associates were extremely friendly. I will be a "Returning Customer"!!!

""Great salesman""

I was in the market for a Hyundai Elantra and I noticed the ad for such from Wilson Hyundai. I was in DESPERATE need as my 14 year old Daewoo was dying a slow and painful death! I pensively emailed the dealership wanting to "touch base," but afraid to give another "pushy" salesman my information for fear of cyber stalking! (Give them your info and they email you every 5 minutes!) Much to my surprise, i received a very low key response from Bobby Carter just asking if there was anyway he could help. I responded that I was coming in the next day (again I shuddered, thinking this IS WHEN HE"LL POUNCE). However, to my relief, nothing more than: ask for me and I'll see if we can do. From the minute I arrived, the experience was nothing short of the best! Bobby was relaxed, honest and professional. If you're looking for a great car, and the salesman to match - Bobby Carter is your guy!

"Second time"

Speaks volumes for the dealer and salesman. Second car bought in two years. Mike Zartman and Wayne Fielder went beyond great deal. All the employes are super and take care of the customer. Would recommend for new are used car. Thanks guys looking forward to next car.

Wayne Fielder

"Life long customers!"

Within moments after I got out of my car at this dealership, I was met by Andrew who was extremely courteous, professional and very knowledegable (without being pushy). We spent the first hour test driving several different pre-owned Hyundai Models. Once I decided that was the Make of car I needed/wanted, I called my husband who came down to the dealership and we narrowed down the decision between Elantra and Solantra vehicles (boy it was sure difficult with so many great pre-owned quality Hyundai's!). Not only was Andrew very patient and helpful, the three of us had several laughs during our test drive and paperwork process. I wrongly had the impression that the "used car salesman" mentality still existed. It was refreshing to discover that at Wilson County Auto, specifically Hyundai, that this belief is simply not the case! Each staff member within the various departments work in collaboration to ensure the BEST possible customer experience!!! Way to Go!!! We purchased our Sonata this evening and encourage you to do the same (believe me, you will NOT be disappointed!). :) Michele & Roger Lee: Lebanon, TN

Andrew, Robert, Patrick