Wilson County Hyundai

Jeffrey  Brigner, sales, Wilson County Hyundai

Jeffrey Brigner

sales

December 06, 2016

"Purchase of 2017 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport"

- Runnergirl

I purchased my new Santa Fe Sport from Jeffrey at Wilson County Hyundai in Lebanon, Tn and it was a a great experience! We were greeted by Jeffrey when we walked in and within a few minutes we felt like we'd known him for years; he was so personable and pleasant and just like dealing with family. Jeff went out of his way to help me find the color vehicle that I wanted and drove up to Kentucky to get the one I purchased. Everyone we dealt with in the dealership, from Jeffrey to Travis, was friendly and knowledgeable. Wilson County Hyundai is truly a hometown dealer who makes their customers feel like family!

December 03, 2016

"Excellent experience."

- No 7.

Jeff Brigner took very good care of us. He was upfront, personable, accommodating and knowledgeable. The facility is modern and inviting. I highly recommend this dealership.

December 01, 2016

"Travis worked very hard "

- Nancy K Gilbert

He worked very hard to get me into the car I wanted at the best rate possible!!! He is awesome! I highly recommend this dealership

New 2016 Hyundai Accent, $15105