Wilson County Hyundai

Wilson County Hyundai

Call
Wilson County Hyundai Info
About Wilson County Hyundai

Going strong since 1927, Wilson County Motors in Lebanon, TN is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our customers in the Lebanon, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Watertown, Smyrna, and the surrounding communities. We understand that during the current economic climate consumers want businesses that will be there for them now and down the road. Wilson County Motors is just such a company. We have survived depressions, economic slumps, a world war, and a myriad of conditions in between. You can rest easy that we will be here next year and the year after that. Our service department is second to none! Our technicians and service consultants provide not only high-quality repairs done right - the first time, every time - at a very competitive price but also know our customers personally. It is the goal of our entire staff to ensure that all our customers are treated with respect and as if they are family. Our certified master technicians are highly trained in all the complex systems that are used by today's latest vehicles. We are ready and eager to help you with the ongoing care and maintenance of your vehicle. Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories are available through our stellar parts department. Our staff has decades of experience to assist you in finding the right part for your do-it-yourself job or the perfect accessory to make you vehicle stand out from the crowd. We stock hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts. Chances are we have the part you want in stock and can have unusual parts available quickly - often within 24 hours. We hope you find what you are looking for on our web site. We have done extensive work to ensure that it has all the tools and resources you need to find the right vehicle, parts, or service for you. On this site you will find our complete new inventory, our complete pre-owned vehicle inventory, finance information,

About Wilson County Hyundai Learn More

Thursday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

• Fast and Friendly Service
  • Free Bottled Water

"Gerald Duke is the absolute best!"

Being only 20 years old, buying a new car can be a terrifying experience. Gerald was there for me every step of the way. Not only was he able to say in my budget, he also found a 2015 for only $100 more then the 2014 I was previously looking at! His enthusiasm made the experience that much more wonderful. Any time I or anyone I know needs a new car, I'll give them his card.

"Andrew Lacey goes above and beyond!"

Andrew Lacey was patient, courteous and professional. The whole team there at Wilson County Hyundai are top notch. I have now purchased a total of 6 cars from Wilson County Motors and would not think of going any where else! Excellent

Andrew Lacey

"Fantastic Car Buying Experience!"

I came two Saturdays ago to test drive an Elantra. I was not planning on buying quite so soon, but I had a great experience with Dave Smith. He was not pushy, and gave me great answers to my questions. Dave was very personable and made me feel comfortable right away. When I arrived Friday evening to buy the car, Dave helped me along right up to see Robert Walker. I had not previously spoken with Robert, but he was fantastic and walked me through the finance process with finesse. Both gentlemen are a great asset to the Hyundai sales and finance teams! Love my new Elantra too!

Dave Smith and Robert Walker

"Ryan Vantrease was wonderful!"

Ryan de-stressed the experience of buying a car! He listened to what I wanted and needed in a vehicle and didn't try to sell me something else. He answered my questions and put me at ease. My husband was not able to come in with me to make the purchase, but Ryan answered all his questions on the phone and had everything ready for the test drive when I arrived. The process was simple and easy. We will definitely check back with Ryan next time we need a vehicle.

"Andrew Lacey is an excellent salesman!"

Andrew Lacey was patient, courteous and professional. He made the car buying experience a pleasure. He took the time to answer all of my questions and allowed me and my mother to test drive several cars before I made my final decision. Also Robert in financing did an excellent job and managed, to my surprise, to beat my credit union's auto loan rate. First class dealership all the way. Thanks for everything, Sarah.

Andrew Lacey

"Andrew Lacey is an EXCEPTIONAL sales person!"

Andrew was the BEST sales person I have ever dealt with...honest, friendly and professional! He was very knowledgeable and listened to what I wanted and came through in "flying colors". The other staff members were friendly and not the "typical car salesman"! BEST car experience EVER! Thanks Andrew and Robert, the financial guru!

Andrew Lacey

"Andrew Lacey was great!"

Andrew and the entire staff were amazing! The entire car buying experience was by far the easiest experience I've had yet. I told them what I wanted and they delivered. Great job!!

"Great Dealership"

We had a great overall experience at Wilson County Hyundai. We drove 60 miles one way to look; great selection! Our salesman, Jerry, was very friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend if you're in the market for a Hyundai.

"Terrific experience!"

I bought an Elantra GT 4 months ago from Jerry Duke and have been tremendously pleased with his involvement In the process. He was attentive, kind and VERY knowledgeable as I avaluated & purchased the car. He has followed up with me several times since my purchase. I recently went to the dealership for my first oil change and Jerry remembered me and warmly greeted me. Not only will I use Jerry again in the future but I have already recommended him to others. In fact, I keep a couple of his business cards in my car so I can share them with friends and colleagues looking for a car. I am a firm believer that if I have a favorable experience then I should share it with others. My experiences with Jerry & Wilson County Hyundai were exemplary and made my car buying experience terrific!

"Jerry Dukes"

I went into the dealership only to look and I had the best customer service man ever. He asked me what I was looking for and he found the color and make and leather inside just the was I asked and I went home in a new car. Everyone was wilingl to help me but Jerry made it personal.

Reviews of Gerald Duke