Wilson County Hyundai

1506 West Main Street,
Lebanon, Tennessee 37087
Wilson County Hyundai Info
About Wilson County Hyundai

Going strong since 1927, Wilson County Motors in Lebanon, TN is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our customers in the Lebanon, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Watertown, Smyrna, and the surrounding communities. We understand that during the current economic climate consumers want businesses that will be there for them now and down the road. Wilson County Motors is just such a company. We have survived depressions, economic slumps, a world war, and a myriad of conditions in between. You can rest easy that we will be here next year and the year after that. Our service department is second to none! Our technicians and service consultants provide not only high-quality repairs done right - the first time, every time - at a very competitive price but also know our customers personally. It is the goal of our entire staff to ensure that all our customers are treated with respect and as if they are family. Our certified master technicians are highly trained in all the complex systems that are used by today's latest vehicles. We are ready and eager to help you with the ongoing care and maintenance of your vehicle. Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories are available through our stellar parts department. Our staff has decades of experience to assist you in finding the right part for your do-it-yourself job or the perfect accessory to make you vehicle stand out from the crowd. We stock hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts. Chances are we have the part you want in stock and can have unusual parts available quickly - often within 24 hours. We hope you find what you are looking for on our web site. We have done extensive work to ensure that it has all the tools and resources you need to find the right vehicle, parts, or service for you. On this site you will find our complete new inventory, our complete pre-owned vehicle inventory, finance information,

About Wilson County Hyundai Learn More

• Fast and Friendly Service
  • Free Bottled Water
Emily
3/16/2015

""Only at Wilson County Hyundai""

Stopping to make an appointment for our first service, our car was serviced right on the spot! How often would that EVER happen ! Kudos everyone!!!

taraleigh5885
2/21/2015

"Newfound Hundai owner for life!"

I am currently on my second Hundai purhased from the fabulous people of Wilson county Hundai! Aside from the amazing experience of purchasing a new car, the service department goes above and beyond Ina byway possible! I actually look forward to a few moments relaxation in the lounge while getting oil changed!! Everyone should have this wonderful an experience!

Jdavis
2/07/2015

"Buying Of 2 Used Vehicles "

It was a good and smooth transaction. Mike was very helpful and very nice. I would Highly recommend other people to go here when lookiing for top quality used vehicle.

Ted & Rosie
1/24/2015

"A Great Car Buying Experience!"

We started looking at Hyundais a few months back and had the luck of getting Gerald (Jerry) Duke as our sales rep. He was knowledgeable, low-key, and took the time to get to know us as individuals and what we were looking for in our next car. He made great recommendations, but we weren't ready to buy at that time. He didn't bug us or high-pressure us when we left. So this week, when we were finally ready to buy, we specifically asked for Jerry again. He remembered us immediately, down to what car we were looking at, our professions, hobbies, etc. When we settled on a specific car, we feel he truly fought for us to not only get us all the rebates/discounts he could find that applied to the new Santa Fe Sport, but fought hard to get us the highest trade-in possible for our Buick Enclave. He knew every feature on the car, helped us download our phone contacts into the Bluetooth system, and we left happy and feeling like we got a great deal all around. Even the financing went smooth and quickly, with us getting a great rate!

thelindzinator
1/18/2015

"Completely Amazed!"

After going to a few car dealerships and just wasting time my boyfriend and I decided to check out Wilson County Hyundai due to a deal we saw on the Elantra online. We expected a similar experience to the other dealers we went to, but we were blown away!! Not only were they completely honest and upfront, they really wanted to help us find a deal! Our salesman Ryan was very kind and knowledgeable; we told him what we wanted(price wise) and got us exactly what we wanted! This is seriously the best dealership I have ever been too and would recommend it to anyone if they are looking for a great car buying experience!

Wayne Fielder

rlanier
1/16/2015

"Exceptional Team After Hours"

Greeted upon entry of the facility. The team that worked with me was just that... a TEAM. No pressure to buy. Just an Awesome Experience.

Jeff Ellis, Bart Irvin and Wayne Fielver

kabstampup
1/11/2015

"You Must Experience for Yourself"

I have never had such a pleasurable experience ever in purchasing a vehicle. Rob Crockett is by far the most amazing person in this industry... From the very moment he introduced himself it was what buying was all about, what was good for me!! I could say much more but you just have to come in and see for yourself and believe me when I say, I will never buy a vehicle from any place or anyone else..so Rob, don't ever leave Wilson County Hyundai, you are amazing and thanks!!!

Rob Crockett and Wayne Fielder

NORENEGIRL
1/07/2015

"Treated like a member of the FAMILY"

I started car shopping after my Nissan Altima was wrecked. I wasn’t 100% sure what kind of car I wanted. I started looking around I had some bad experiences in another counties and other dealerships and other brands. I was driving by liked the look of the Hyundai vehicles and living in Wilson County my whole life I decided I wanted to keep my money local. I am so glad I did. From the moment I dove in to the parking lot, I was greeted by Dave Smith. Dave helped me every step of the way. He guided me in the right path that met my car preferences and also kept me in the price range that I needed. My first new car experience has been the best I could dream of. Dave treated me like family as well the rest of the Wilson County Motors Hyundai dealership! To anyone who is looking for a salesman that is not pushy then I recommend Dave Smith!! I love my Sonata once again Thanks Dave & the Hyundai team!!

lciprich
1/04/2015

"Easiest/most pleasant car-buying experience we have ever had"

From the time I contacted Wilson County Hyundai on their website in the morning, until the moment we parked our new Elantra in our driveway in the afternoon, it was a great experience. Jeff Mazza called me almost immediately after receiving my internet message and Ryan Vantrease was available when I got down to the dealership a little later. He spent a lot of time with my husband and myself going over all of the features of the car and made the paperwork easy and fast. I especially appreciated having the car information and inventory available by internet as we were travelling for the holidays immediately following a car accident and I was able to research various cars by internet before we arrived back home in Lebanon. The Elantra Limited had everything I wanted except AWD. Having the sticker available online was even more important after finding out the Nissan dealer I had contacted the day before online was not honest about the amenities of a different car. We have been buying cars for over 40 years and have never bought from the same dealer twice. I think that just changed. Thank you, Ryan, Jeff, Wayne, and Patrick.

richardh
1/03/2015

"AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!"

I have NEVER had a car buying experience like this one. It was as I they KNEW what we wanted before we ever stepped on the lot. I have bought over 15 cars in my life and have never had a dealership staff treat me with the respect that the staff at Wilson County Hyundai did. Andrew Lacey and Rob Crockett were some of the politest, nicest and most through salesmen I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Andrew spent half an hour with me explaining all the features patiently answering all my stupid questions never once showing any sign of annoyance. Rob then repeated the whole process over again for my wife. Great guys!! Wayne Fielder and Robert Walker, the finance guys, work hard on getting the interest rate down to an acceptable number. They too were exceedingly nice. Would I recommend them? Certainly. WILL I recommend them? ABSOLUTELY!! And a special thanks to the Bone family, you have honed a great sales team!

Rob Crockett, Wayne Fielder, Robert Walker