Wilson County Hyundai

Wilson County Hyundai

Call
Wilson County Hyundai Info
About Wilson County Hyundai

Going strong since 1927, Wilson County Motors in Lebanon, TN is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our customers in the Lebanon, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Watertown, Smyrna, and the surrounding communities. We understand that during the current economic climate consumers want businesses that will be there for them now and down the road. Wilson County Motors is just such a company. We have survived depressions, economic slumps, a world war, and a myriad of conditions in between. You can rest easy that we will be here next year and the year after that. Our service department is second to none! Our technicians and service consultants provide not only high-quality repairs done right - the first time, every time - at a very competitive price but also know our customers personally. It is the goal of our entire staff to ensure that all our customers are treated with respect and as if they are family. Our certified master technicians are highly trained in all the complex systems that are used by today's latest vehicles. We are ready and eager to help you with the ongoing care and maintenance of your vehicle. Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories are available through our stellar parts department. Our staff has decades of experience to assist you in finding the right part for your do-it-yourself job or the perfect accessory to make you vehicle stand out from the crowd. We stock hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts. Chances are we have the part you want in stock and can have unusual parts available quickly - often within 24 hours. We hope you find what you are looking for on our web site. We have done extensive work to ensure that it has all the tools and resources you need to find the right vehicle, parts, or service for you. On this site you will find our complete new inventory, our complete pre-owned vehicle inventory, finance information,

About Wilson County Hyundai Learn More

• Fast and Friendly Service
  • Free Bottled Water
fsdlrrtr
12/23/2014

"Great and Easy Experience"

Everything was painless. Found what I was looking for immediately and was set up and out the door very quickly. Felt very good about the whole experience and would definitely recommend both the dealership and salesman to anyone in the car market.

marlajap
12/13/2014

"Painless car shopping CAN happen!"

I initiated my shopping with Wilson County Hyundai over the internet. In my quest for a new car, I checked out every Hyundai dealership in the Nashville, Clarksville and Bowling Green areas, either via TrueCar, the dealership's own website or the Hyundai website, over the past week or so. Of all the dealerships that I contacted, Gerry at Wilson County was the most responsive, provided exactly the answers I requested (the final price of the vehicle after all discounts, rebates, taxes, doc fees, etc.), and complied with my request to deal with me by email, as I spend my workdays on the phone. Gerry wasn't fazed by the fact that we had our own financing available and didn't pressure us to apply through the dealership, but did offer the option, in case we wanted to see if we could get an even lower rate. In the end, we did apply, got an awesome interest rate on a great 2015 Hyundai Elantra with lots of cool toys (options), and all at a great price! Overall, the experience is a 10!

BobG8
11/26/2014

"Another Great Experience With Jerry Duke"

This is the second Hyundai we’ve purchased from Jerry, and, as the first time, we were extremely pleased with the transaction. Jerry is super-friendly, very attentive, yet not “pushy” at all. In fact, working with Jerry is more like dealing with a “friend” than a car salesman. I highly recommend both Jerry and Wilson County Hyundai. We received a very fair price WITHOUT the usual car purchasing hassles. Give Jerry Duke and Wilson County Hyundai a try - I’m confident you’ll also have a great car-buying experience!

Brandi2003
11/23/2014

"Excellent service"

Had a very good experience with my salesman and financial officer. They worked really hard to get what I was looking for and kept my payments in my price range. Very satisfied

Wayne Fielder

foxybrann
11/22/2014

"Love my new Car!!!"

Thanks Jerry Duke for all of the help! I really appreciate you getting me a great car!! Its wasn't a Hyandia but a Honda is the next best thing. Great place to buy a car from. Very professional.

Melissa Richards
11/05/2014

"Great place to buy a car"

Andrew made it enjoyable to buy a car. I hesitated to come to a "typical" car dealership expecting high pressure sales but this is not the case with Andrew. We discussed options and had some fun test drives. Everyone at Wilson County Hyundai was friendly and not your typical car salesmen. This is a big dealership with a small town atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Andrew and Robert

HarlsJoe
10/21/2014

"Gerald Duke is the absolute best!"

Being only 20 years old, buying a new car can be a terrifying experience. Gerald was there for me every step of the way. Not only was he able to say in my budget, he also found a 2015 for only $100 more then the 2014 I was previously looking at! His enthusiasm made the experience that much more wonderful. Any time I or anyone I know needs a new car, I'll give them his card.

kellix3boys
10/06/2014

"Andrew Lacey goes above and beyond!"

Andrew Lacey was patient, courteous and professional. The whole team there at Wilson County Hyundai are top notch. I have now purchased a total of 6 cars from Wilson County Motors and would not think of going any where else! Excellent

Andrew Lacey

megtarnett
9/29/2014

"Fantastic Car Buying Experience!"

I came two Saturdays ago to test drive an Elantra. I was not planning on buying quite so soon, but I had a great experience with Dave Smith. He was not pushy, and gave me great answers to my questions. Dave was very personable and made me feel comfortable right away. When I arrived Friday evening to buy the car, Dave helped me along right up to see Robert Walker. I had not previously spoken with Robert, but he was fantastic and walked me through the finance process with finesse. Both gentlemen are a great asset to the Hyundai sales and finance teams! Love my new Elantra too!

Dave Smith and Robert Walker

Judy Johnson
9/16/2014

"Ryan Vantrease was wonderful!"

Ryan de-stressed the experience of buying a car! He listened to what I wanted and needed in a vehicle and didn't try to sell me something else. He answered my questions and put me at ease. My husband was not able to come in with me to make the purchase, but Ryan answered all his questions on the phone and had everything ready for the test drive when I arrived. The process was simple and easy. We will definitely check back with Ryan next time we need a vehicle.

Reviews of Gerald Duke