Wilson County Hyundai

1506 West Main Street,
Lebanon, Tennessee 37087
Wilson County Hyundai Info
About Wilson County Hyundai

Going strong since 1927, Wilson County Motors in Lebanon, TN is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our customers in the Lebanon, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Watertown, Smyrna, and the surrounding communities. We understand that during the current economic climate consumers want businesses that will be there for them now and down the road. Wilson County Motors is just such a company. We have survived depressions, economic slumps, a world war, and a myriad of conditions in between. You can rest easy that we will be here next year and the year after that. Our service department is second to none! Our technicians and service consultants provide not only high-quality repairs done right - the first time, every time - at a very competitive price but also know our customers personally. It is the goal of our entire staff to ensure that all our customers are treated with respect and as if they are family. Our certified master technicians are highly trained in all the complex systems that are used by today's latest vehicles. We are ready and eager to help you with the ongoing care and maintenance of your vehicle. Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories are available through our stellar parts department. Our staff has decades of experience to assist you in finding the right part for your do-it-yourself job or the perfect accessory to make you vehicle stand out from the crowd. We stock hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts. Chances are we have the part you want in stock and can have unusual parts available quickly - often within 24 hours. We hope you find what you are looking for on our web site. We have done extensive work to ensure that it has all the tools and resources you need to find the right vehicle, parts, or service for you. On this site you will find our complete new inventory, our complete pre-owned vehicle inventory, finance information,

About Wilson County Hyundai Learn More

• Fast and Friendly Service
  • Free Bottled Water
teb3e29
7/23/2016

"Car buying experience at wilson co. Hyundai"

Mitchell did an excellent job! He was very professional and answered all of our questions. He didn't push us into buying a car, he let us take our time and assisted us in finding the perfect car for our family. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends! Also the finance guy.. I think his name is travis. He did an excellent job at explaining all our options and getting us the best deal possible!

Mitchell

goo1965
7/23/2016

"Wilson County Hyundai"

The Bone family is a well known and respected family and car dealer. They sell quality vehicles and back it up with great customer service.

Paine Bone, Travis (finance person)

nashgyrl
7/22/2016

"Great Service!"

Enjoyed my experience will be back when in the market for a new car and would recommend to my family and friends! Mike is a great asset to the dealership!

bigjsav
7/22/2016

"Best Experience Ever!!!!"

Usually when you buy a car it can be a dreaded experience - overpaying for the vehicle, forced to purchase add-on nonsense, or simply having to wait hours to get the process done. This was sooooo not the case at Wilson County Hyundai. My wife and I went in there with a price in mind, what we wanted, and how long we wanted to sit and everything exceeded our expectations. We were on the lot for maybe 5 minutes before Mitch walked up and started chatting about the Tucson we were looking at. Right off the bat I felt like he was just a friend talking to me about a vehicle and not some pushy salesman. He listened to what we wanted and made it work. When finishing up we had the pleasure of working with Travis who was as hilarious as I and that really made the situation a lot less stressful. It meant a lot to us that these people took our jokes and our humor and played right along with us. They didn't take themselves too seriously...which is something I can't say for other dealerships I've dealt with. We felt like family as we shook hands and said our goodbyes and my wife and I will never purchase a vehicle from anywhere else as long as we have this family right here in our backyard. Thank you all for the amazing experience....we truly appreciate it.

Mitch and Travis

kinu95
7/16/2016

"Rain or Shine"

An awesome staff - from the moment I pulled into the parking lot to the moment I drove away in my new Tucson! I could not offer anything to make you better - you are already there! Thank you for turning a stormy day into an excellent afternoon by helping me select my new vehicle to helping with all the paperwork and financing.

Wayne Fielder

jairbo91
7/15/2016

"Mitchell Burnham"

Mitchell was very kind, helpful and knowledgeable in helping us make our selection of purchasing our new car! Mitch was a good person to deal with!

Mitchell Burnham

rufus.tucker2014
7/15/2016

"Excellent"

The dealership was amazing, friendly employees and great deals on their vehicles! I love my 2017 Hyundai Elantra, I am so happy we chose Wilson county Hyundai.

John Whitefield
7/09/2016

"Car Buying Made Pleasurable"

Great experience overall. This is the second Hyundai we have purchased from this dealership. Our salesperson, Mitchell Burnham, was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was able to find the exact car we wanted. Very friendly and none of the dreaded "car dealer pushiness" that you usually encounter when buying a car. Mitch was a pleasure to deal with. Wayne in finance put together a great deal for us and we couldn't be happier. Would definitely recommend Wilson County Hyundai to anyone!

Mitchell Burnham

williamshiamia
7/07/2016

"Everything was excellent"

Everyone was excellent and friendly, I had a great time and I am excited to have a new car. I would recommend this hyundai dealership to friends and family.

Can't remember the name

michaelssnyder
7/07/2016

"Mike snyder"

I had a great experience it didn't take much time and I was very happy with the price. The car was exactly the car I was looking for

Reviews of Randy Jackson