Wilson County Hyundai

sales
Wayne  Fielder, Business Manager, Wilson County Hyundai

Wayne Fielder

April 23, 2017

"Great over all experience "

- Elyse Badewitz

I have been car shopping for a few weeks and went to multiple dealerships. I found Wilson County Hyundai in my search and had Michael as my salesman. He was great and really helped me. Very friendly, full of facts and just wanted to make sure I had the right car. Everyone that I talked with and dealt with in my visit was really great and helpful. All in all, I left happy in my new car.

April 22, 2017

"Great employees "

- Hyundai

The employees were very helpful. They looked for everything we asked them to and helped us find a great car at an even better price!

April 21, 2017

"Excellent, beginning to end"

- jrchisam Verified Customer

Thanks for making my purchase time pleasant and rewarding. I do like my new car. I like the exterior and interior same colors as the car I traded in. It's just a beautiful car. Mike Liles is an excellent salesman, calm, quick to understand what I wanted. Where every one else asked "why the same colors"he never asked, he just got the car and brought it to me. Thank you Mike and WCH.

New 2016 Hyundai Accent, $15105