Wilson County Hyundai

sales

January 13, 2017

"My Hyundai experience"

- anniehop02 Verified Customer

Daniel Meredith was my car salesman and he was absolutely wonderful. He answered all of my questions and gave me detailed instructions and demonstrations on the different instruments and gadgets on the Santa Fe Sport. He was down to earth and very helpful and informative. He went above and beyond in my opinion. Thanks Daniel!!

January 12, 2017

"Experience was great with Paine and David Smith"

- papa123

PAINE always treats me as if I was a family member.....Dave is soooo professional. Dave is caring and wants to ensure everything is done right. He is just a really good person. He would be an outstanding employee for any organization.

January 11, 2017

"New Year - New Car!"

- nursebat

I gave an excellent rating because working with Mike and Travis was non-stressful. This is a big deal to me because in years past, always shopping for a car had been such a high anxiety moment. Mike opened the door for me which was a nice impression. Mike was never "pushy" or tried to sway my opinion at any time. He explained everything thoroughly and answered every one of my questions. Travis was "up front" with different financial scenario's and there were no hidden "surprises". I got the car which fits the stage of life I am in at this moment and that is a very good thing!

New 2016 Hyundai Accent, $15105