Wilson County Hyundai

1506 West Main Street,
Lebanon, Tennessee 37087
Wilson County Hyundai Info
About Wilson County Hyundai

Going strong since 1927, Wilson County Motors in Lebanon, TN is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our customers in the Lebanon, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, Watertown, Smyrna, and the surrounding communities. We understand that during the current economic climate consumers want businesses that will be there for them now and down the road. Wilson County Motors is just such a company. We have survived depressions, economic slumps, a world war, and a myriad of conditions in between. You can rest easy that we will be here next year and the year after that. Our service department is second to none! Our technicians and service consultants provide not only high-quality repairs done right - the first time, every time - at a very competitive price but also know our customers personally. It is the goal of our entire staff to ensure that all our customers are treated with respect and as if they are family. Our certified master technicians are highly trained in all the complex systems that are used by today's latest vehicles. We are ready and eager to help you with the ongoing care and maintenance of your vehicle. Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories are available through our stellar parts department. Our staff has decades of experience to assist you in finding the right part for your do-it-yourself job or the perfect accessory to make you vehicle stand out from the crowd. We stock hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts. Chances are we have the part you want in stock and can have unusual parts available quickly - often within 24 hours. We hope you find what you are looking for on our web site. We have done extensive work to ensure that it has all the tools and resources you need to find the right vehicle, parts, or service for you. On this site you will find our complete new inventory, our complete pre-owned vehicle inventory, finance information,

About Wilson County Hyundai Learn More

• Free Bottled Water
DIANEB078
8/22/2015

"wonderful"

We have never had an experience like this buying a car, We were never pushed by anyone. All the Salesman were very kind. We returned three different times and each time treated with kindness. Wilson County Hyundai have great teamwork, They know how to treat people. My Husband & myself would like To say Thank you to each and everyone.

Tony a new Salesman, very nice.

TRAPPJ
8/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Ryan was a no pressure sales person that presented the product, answered my questions and let me make my decision. Would recommend Ryan and Wilson County Hyundai

WIMSATTUL
8/10/2015

"A Pleasurable Experience"

Our Sales Representative Christian demonstrated professional caring approach from the time we contacted him by email, being present and meeting us on our schedule after driving 76 miles and was prepared to show us the inventory which he had that met our needs, we had described by email. The whole process was a pleasurable experience from Christian, to the Finance Manager and the Sales Manager. Professional folks.

Christian Jennings

PD100
8/05/2015

"Good people to deal with"

The sales staff were very friendly. Not pushy but helpful. The inventory was better than any other in the area. My wife and I were allowed to test drive the vehicle without a salesman, which was a huge mark in their favor. I prefer to concentrate on the car during a test drive and not listen to a salesman. They did show me the features of the vehicle before the test drive. This dealership does not add useless things to the vehicles to raise the price such as Scotch Guard, Nitrogen in the tires, etc (at least none of the vehicles I looked at). So we were able to start negotiations from the factory sticker price. There was some friendly haggling but I was satisfied with the final deal. I found 1 thing wrong with the vehicle when I picked it up (someone had closed the hood with the prop rod in place, bending the prop rod in half) but they took care of it in a timely manner. Overall I was very satisfied with the experience and would give them the first chance again the next time I consider a Hyundai.

SHAWNCROUCH95
7/30/2015

"Great place to buy a car "

Good place to go to get a car with friendly people willing to work on selling you a car they will also take the time to understand what you need . I know they have to make money too .

Rob Crockett , Steve McFarland

JENNIFERERICKSON09
7/27/2015

"Wonderful!"

It was a difficult day for me, not how I expected buying my first new car. But everyone was incredibly mind and reassuring and made me feel like they genuinely cares about me, my situation, and helping to get me a car that met my specific needs.

Rob, Claudia

MRBZDAD
7/14/2015

"Great Stress Free Purchase"

This is a great dealership to work with. Our salesperson was Ryan Vantrease who was very low key and enjoyable to work with. We had also worked with David Smith at one point when Ryan wasn't available. They were very patient as we made several visits before making our final choice of a 2016 Elantra. All employees were super friendly. We never once felt pressured during the process. They gave us the deal we wanted without all of the back an forth negotiating associated with typical car deals. We haven't had our first service visit yet, but the service department ratings look excellent. So far we love our Elantra and would highly recommend Wilson County Hyundai.

DMK9561
6/30/2015

"A friendly place to shop for a car"

This dealer really was pleasant to work with for this first time new car buyer. Their staff is knowledgeable with the product, but also fun to talk to. They offered drinks every time I visited, and had a nice variety of models in the showroom on display. Everything was spotless. They were forthright at every step, and certainly made the decision to buy my Elantra easy and sensible.

JEFF0
6/26/2015

"Smooth, pleasant transaction. "

I arrived at Wilson County Hyundai already with my choice of vehicle narrowed down to 2. Salesman greeted me quickly and after a few minutes discussing financial & trade information, we were en route to view the cars. I had already gone through a pre-approval process for financing before I arrived, which significantly shortened the amount of total time I spent at the dealership. The salesman was extremely polite, and made absolutely no attempt to up-sell or dissuade me from the vehicles I was there to view, which I found highly commendable and very unexpected. All together, I spent a total of just under 4 hours at the dealership, which I found to be just slightly excessive considering the preparations I had made prior to arrival. The most significant delay was awaiting their offer for my trade in, which I felt was time wasted because I was not taken to test drive the vehicle until AFTER my trade had been valued; I found this rather odd, as there was no reason the salesman could not have accompanied me on a test drive during this process, instead of waiting until after. There also was a less significant delay following the completion of paperwork and final delivery of the vehicle (because the final delivery process did not begin until after paperwork was completed), but when I was finally handed the keys and sent on my way, the car had been fully detailed, there was not a speck of dust anywhere on the car, and the gas tank was full. My overall experience with this dealership was not terribly diminished by this, however, it just seemed to me that the whole process could have been streamlined significantly; if processes had been done concurrently instead of consecutively I am certain the start to finish sale would have been less than 3 hours.

SARA.LAUDANDO14
6/25/2015

"Amazing!! "

We felt welcomed as soon as we walked in! An if we had any questions every one was willing to help us out. The staff was amazing!

Reviews of Ryan Vantrease